Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 3)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:14 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:37 am Alright fuck it

@Kate I know who you targeted N1 thanks to the mech info provided to me by Chihiro.

I don't want you to necessarily out who you targeted but can you talk to me about your thought process for why you targeted them and if it's changed your view at all.

Can you also give me a super detailed reads list?

@Dennis talk to me about the game state and each of the players in a much detail as you can.
This game is being driven by lucy and you have somehow gone from being the most anti lucy to pro lucy in about 5 posts or something. And now all I can run through my head is how you were talking about your policies before and how we've just forgotten about that
I have always been scum hunting while saying lucy is bad for town. Nothing has changed. The only thing that has is that I think you are scum.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:17 am "Each of the players in as much detail as you can"

No. But the wilgy voters are catching my eye if they don't say something about me/Kate wagons
Thank you very helpful.

I'm asking you this to try to understand your worldview and find you as town.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:36 am dennis wolf
Correct.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm gonna point this out but it's not been lost on me how townies with sock accounts only get them while in their designated monster locations but Lucy's exists in perpetuity.

I realize this is because lucy is 3P but I also think that lucy having a permanent double vote is very strong and I do still think we should be wary of the strength of Lucy's role.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:41 am
Correct.
Dennis is no longer wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:57 am
Correct.
Dennis is no longer wolf
Correct

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:57 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:57 am
Correct.
Dennis is no longer wolf
Correct
Dennis is now a wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Post Cap

Kill me if you want it's probably good for thread health to remove me from this game at this point. Sorry for ruining the game vibe and stuff.

Don't kill Kate I have mech. It could be wrong but I at least want a chance to get answers before she dies.

Kill Dennis and Wilgy they are woofin.

Top town is like HK Creature Rondo... probably Sig to. Think that's my town core.

Don't wanna kill LPP or Kate today.

Peace.

ImageImage

Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:01 am Post Cap

Kill me if you want it's probably good for thread health to remove me from this game at this point. Sorry for ruining the game vibe and stuff.

Don't kill Kate I have mech. It could be wrong but I at least want a chance to get answers before she dies.

Top town is like HK Creature Rondo... probably Sig to. Think that's my town core.

Peace.
@Kate you need to answer this. Having you both solved would be huge for this game
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Chihiro wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:17 pm According to hosts by ability did not fail, so neon should have recieved something.

I Targeted Kate and the info was given to neon, but neon said nothing and kate is hard defending neon.

Which is why I am lowkey suspect of them both.
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:38 pm
Chihiro wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:13 pm I literally have a role that proves me but because neon decided not to out the info they recieved, I don't have any proof of that.
Isn't it just far more likely that she didn't want to out a civ? Because if the info was about me, that's what she got.

@DaughterOfOmega Neon is civ. I'd bet the game on it, if that helps at all.
OK Kate, you will have to post more about this too considering Neon post capped themselves.

in which world a villager doesn't want to out a green peek on a slot that gets heat (D2, already down 2 townies?)

Now Chihiro flipped villager too, you have to speak tbh.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:35 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:25 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:22 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:17 am "Each of the players in as much detail as you can"

No. But the wilgy voters are catching my eye if they don't say something about me/Kate wagons
Can you articulate this Dennis?
I'm saying that since me and Kate are the major talking point I think the wilgy wagon could just be wolves trying to hide from me/kate for whatever reason
See this is imo a wolf!you perspective (I see no reason not to end up on a flipped townie as a wolf lol. A single instance isn't AI). Also people are bounded to have several SRs at this point of the game, nah?

I am struggling to reconciliate this with your SL on Wilgy tbh.
I also haven't read if they said anything I kinda just assumed everyone would end up landing on me/kate
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:36 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:10 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:36 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:36 pm Hell lucy probably predicted me because who knows. Maybe she guessed me instead of Kate and lied or whatever. But she knows I get pissed off easy and then I look like a wolf that's mad at getting caught. All lucy has done here is laugh at me, say I outed myself and push my fucking buttons until I get angry. Like christ this happens every game and I am so tired of it. The one time I actually randed mafia I didn't even get caught is the funniest part. I'm done with this game for a while bye.
This post is actually bad lol
So this does play directly, and I mean EXACTLY what I'm talking about in that post by both laughing at me and sussing me for getting angry
I'm playing mafia so is Lucy this reaction feels fake. It feels like your playing it up. It's a bad post I'm not going to pretend like it's not.

It feels like you're cornered and you don't know how to respond to the pressure so you AtE play up how angry it is to talk to lucy which gives you an excuse to bolt from the pressure and you dip out.
God I hope I'm not playing it up I feel like I've just made everyone scared to say anything cause I got upset over one too many "lmao" or "lol"s
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:18 am

I'm saying that since me and Kate are the major talking point I think the wilgy wagon could just be wolves trying to hide from me/kate for whatever reason
See this is imo a wolf!you perspective (I see no reason not to end up on a flipped townie as a wolf lol. A single instance isn't AI). Also people are bounded to have several SRs at this point of the game, nah?

I also haven't read if they said anything I kinda just assumed everyone would end up landing on me/kate
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:35 pmDrWilgy - Scumlean. You're like here, but not. You haven't been making posts, you haven't really been solving, you're kinda just posting. Then, when you addressed this, you didn't. You said some one liner like "No silly, I am a beacon of towniness" and then forgot about it. This doesn't do anything. I don't know what your mafia game looks like, but I know this is not your town.
:biggrin: (look at me using @dunya s smiley set)
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:39 am

Thank you very helpful.

I'm asking you this to try to understand your worldview and find you as town.
I get that

And I also understand you probably feel shamed into doing this so sorry

I don't even understand worldview still it's like what. Does that mean

Kate is town
LPP is probably town
Neon is town
Wilgy is not town
Lucy is not townsiding
Sig is probably town
DoOm is bad
Hk is town
I've still got no fuckin clue on JD so poe
Falcon is probably bad

Who else is in this game, i dont remember. check that big post I made at the start of day if you want where my head was at before d3. Though ignore the lucy bit
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:25 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:18 am

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:35 pmDrWilgy - Scumlean. You're like here, but not. You haven't been making posts, you haven't really been solving, you're kinda just posting. Then, when you addressed this, you didn't. You said some one liner like "No silly, I am a beacon of towniness" and then forgot about it. This doesn't do anything. I don't know what your mafia game looks like, but I know this is not your town.
:biggrin: (look at me using @dunya s smiley set)
I don't get it
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Oh I meant I assumed everyone's votes would. Obviously other people have to be suspected
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

I take this game too personally
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

I changed my mind on Lucy cause I tend to have that sort of blindness where I don't see something unless it happens to me

So I didn't see it on Jack but it's clear as day here
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

LPP why are you voting wilgy after making this giant case against me
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

@Kate

you up to kill Lucy/HK?
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:30 am Oh I meant I assumed everyone's votes would. Obviously other people have to be suspected
nah I am trying to hint that when you

1. case wilgy
2. speak about people voting him as wolves not willing to end on town (you)
3. post that you haven't been reading him (implying you dgas about solving his slot)

it's hard to follow and not read you as a wolf whose only agenda rn is get through another day by getting another ML.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:35 am LPP why are you voting wilgy after making this giant case against me
because there is no hammer, I fully expect someone to vig you by midDay, I have 3 votes and another 36 hours or so, so might as well generate content to be looked at when we get that red flip.
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:40 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:30 am Oh I meant I assumed everyone's votes would. Obviously other people have to be suspected
nah I am trying to hint that when you

1. case wilgy
2. speak about people voting him as wolves not willing to end on town (you)
3. post that you haven't been reading him (implying you dgas about solving his slot)

it's hard to follow and not read you as a wolf whose only agenda rn is get through another day by getting another ML.
I haven't been reading thread. That was meant to suggest i don't know if his voters have said anything about us or if they just are ignoring this
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:36 am @Kate

you up to kill Lucy/HK?
Keep in mind Lucy claimed a vest. (like if she says the truth it's a bullet lost for no flip. not against it but this needs to be considered by the shooter)
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141

Post by hollowkatt »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:22 am Oh yeah, I was rereading Dennis and stumbled upon this again
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:32 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:13 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:12 pm jack should always flip here and i think he might've tmi'ed sig town as creature or someone implied and had my general worldview be incorrect, either way i'm gonna do more town leadery stuff this cycle

i'm gonna reread d1 tonight

@CRichard what's your read on me/creature/dunya
You town
Creature town
Dunya town.
Could you elaborate on dunya
I would imagine a world where lucy, dunya, and creature are all town is a world where one of them dies last night.
What do you think about it now @hollowkatt?
Lucy being claimed 3p kinda throws a wrench into that. Mac dying last night makes a lot of sense to me, more sense than killing the replacement for the zero poster, or the person with very limited thread presence (creature).

So while it was a good thought at the time I'm not sure it holds water any more.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

and to be perfectly clear, I do think lucy is solving rn and not in my immediate POE.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:45 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:22 am Oh yeah, I was rereading Dennis and stumbled upon this again
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:13 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:12 pm jack should always flip here and i think he might've tmi'ed sig town as creature or someone implied and had my general worldview be incorrect, either way i'm gonna do more town leadery stuff this cycle

i'm gonna reread d1 tonight

@CRichard what's your read on me/creature/dunya
You town
Creature town
Dunya town.
Could you elaborate on dunya
I would imagine a world where lucy, dunya, and creature are all town is a world where one of them dies last night.
What do you think about it now @hollowkatt?
Lucy being claimed 3p kinda throws a wrench into that. Mac dying last night makes a lot of sense to me, more sense than killing the replacement for the zero poster, or the person with very limited thread presence (creature).

So while it was a good thought at the time I'm not sure it holds water any more.
Tx for the reply. Don't mind me, I wanted to check if u'd push it any longer, moreso in a rolemadness game (spk's less powerful). à la guillotine kindof play
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

Just popping in really quick between work calls.

@Neon blink twice if Lucy kidnapped you or if you’ve been abducted by aliens :p

Seriously though glad to see for the time being neon has reached the same conclusion that myself and Mac did regarding the slot. I think we can get a lot more done without having two pro towny people go at it.

I honestly think we might have a wagon between 3 mafias right now, but just to see what happens I’ll tie it with a vote to Dennis.

I will say overall right now I like that he’s posting period compared with Wilgy, but I need to do a reread of said posts.

I wish Kate had less content based around Lucy and more around other stuff but she’s still in the tunnel.

LPP is only mafia if Dennis/Kate are civ if one or both are mafia (I don’t really see a world where one is mafia and not the other) he’s 100% cleared in my mind. Right now he’s like 80% cleared and solid town core.

@DaughterOfOmega what’s the deal with HK?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:46 am and to be perfectly clear, I do think lucy is solving rn and not in my immediate POE.
Yea agreed with this.

My view of Lucy has always been if she’s solving and posting let her be, don’t trust her reads as being like 100% right or maybe even genuine but given that she came to the same conclusion of at least a portion of town on Dennis/Kate that means she’s being genuine my mind.

Also look if Dennis or Kate is voted off today and they flip mafia she’s solidly town sided.

I’ll also say that I’m very concerned that Kate is so solidly focused on Lucy, after she (Kate) said Dennis was mafia in our chat. And Lucy is on Dennis?
ImageImage
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:06 amI’ll also say that I’m very concerned that Kate is so solidly focused on Lucy, after she (Kate) said Dennis was mafia in our chat. And Lucy is on Dennis?
another thing Kate needs to articulate itt lmao. Sorry Kate, but u have some homeworks to do!
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Wilgy could be a jester. I've been playing around with this lil idea for a while
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:16 am
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:28 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:10 pm What's the Dunya case? Because I had her down as town. Granted, based on only a few posts but also Dunya isn't a player who falls off as a wolf specifically.

I assume Lucy is being voted cause hail mary punting.
She threw a lot of questions out, and didn't follow up. I had general weird vibes from her and she voted me for no engagement then faded out. Hollowkatt explains it in more detail and has more experience with dunya, let me grab the quote
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:29 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:11 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:49 pm @hollowkatt what makes dunya an obvious wolf to you? You've been preaching for a dunya kill for a while now.
the lack of any town posting in her ISO bar like two posts. The rest of them are very fluffy very underwhelming and my experience with dunya is that she earnestly cares about solving when she is town. I don't see anything resembling that in her posting. Combine that with basically vanishing today when today was going to be contentious given how EOD went down and I have some large concerns there.

A lot of what she did was throw questions at people and then never follow up on them and generally speaking that's the sign of a wolf that struggles to get into the game and is looking for a way to appear to be participating without having to get down and dirty with reads and making statements about the alignments of other players. There's no single smoking gun that says "dunya is a wolf" but there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that would indicate they are.

If she comes into the thread and posts well, makes some statement type posts, gives reads, and follows up on what she asked about D1 before we get into the EOD run up I'll re-evaluate.
@Jackofhearts2005 here's the Dunya case that really sold me
HK's case is bad (as I have already explained earlier) and you sheeping it is too.

-----------------------------------------------------
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:14 pm

Yes, but why? Your vote for him now seems to be based off "Let's get the CW to green flip"...and I'm just wondering if there's actually something behind your SR of Jack beyond that.

I thought he was fairly towny last RD
Is that right? Are you claiming info on Jack that clears them?
And now he's fishing for roles

[VOTE: CR] aubergine
I haven’t gotten to Mac yet but CR’s opening is pretty horrendous.

Sad that wolves don’t warn their partners about me more often. :noble:
Mac has come in w/ some solve energy, which is what I'd expect from Maf Mac trying to work himself out of the POE.

This is an interesting take, can someone with more experience with maf Mac than me please weigh in
Another instance of undirectly projecting shades.

-----------------
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:50 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:50 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:14 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:34 pm

Which one do you think is mostly likely bad in that case?
can everyone answer this, thanks
At this point, Dunya is the most likely wolf if only because I'm very certain Creature is town and pretty damn sure HK is town.
Why are you so sure Creature is town? I'm thinking chihiro is bad. I've got to reread him. Any thoughts on him?
I've been thinking chihiro is bad too but mostly off of weird vibes from D1 + being less present today. What's your reasoning?
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:21 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:08 pm
Chihiro wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:04 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:13 am
Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:53 pm @RondoDimBuckle

Give me 4 scum and why?
No, I dont know you and I dont like you try again
Hello? Wtf does knowing me have to do with my question or this game???

[VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine
I could easily vote this slot. @jack @RondoDimBuckle @Neon @MacDougall @Dennis thoughts?
You get the thumbs up from me.

Was it this post in specific that pushed you over the edge, so to speak? Cause I think chihiro should've had some other suspicions that were greater than Rondo saying no to reads since Rondo just subbed in and all
Chihiro is bad, should get more pressure. Voting Dunya though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:12 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:58 pm is it time to flash wigly?
[VOTE: drwigly] aubergine
1. Why wilgy

2. You were very very confident in Dunya before. And it's not like your vote was on some random person, she is one of the top wagons. What happened??
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:15 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:12 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:58 pm is it time to flash wigly?
[VOTE: drwigly] aubergine
1. Why wilgy

2. You were very very confident in Dunya before. And it's not like your vote was on some random person, she is one of the top wagons. What happened??

Do you find Wilgy towny?
Not particularly but I don't remember a single think HK has said about wilgy. Also I think there's bigger fish to fry at the moment
I mean Wilgy's ISO was like 20 posts at that time. How is HK necessary to have an opinion on that slot? Wilgy/Dennis wolf partner equity is skyrocketing.
I'm beginning to think I got pocketed.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:17 am Wilgy could be a jester. I've been playing around with this lil idea for a while
If you believe that then you're wolf reading Lucy right?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:30 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:17 am Wilgy could be a jester. I've been playing around with this lil idea for a while
If you believe that then you're wolf reading Lucy right?
I certainly don't think she's townsiding

But what is the correlation exactly
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

I'd expect Scotty to announce jesters might be in for this to not be considered a bastard game. tbh
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Scrappy Doo »

here are some facts

1) dennis wasn’t poe or suspected yesterday, so like if i wasn’t genuinely or accurately solving i could have never picked him
2) i need control to lynch and town to participate, so it only makes sense for me to townside because if i pick an obvious fucking town i’ll get fucked trying to push them. if i pick a wolf town participates and the lynch after that is free reign
3) neon locktown with possible mech on kate
4) you fuckers don’t want me around d4-5 no matter what happens, if we chain dennis->kate i leave the game and will have two pelts and have no issues with town

tldr dennis->kate here
tkdr i’m accurately and genuinely solving and not picking lhf from previous day and i’m incentived to pick mafia
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:38 am I'd expect Scotty to announce jesters might be in for this to not be considered a bastard game. tbh
I don’t think there’s a jester and if there was Wilgy wouldn’t be playing that way.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:39 am here are some facts

1) dennis wasn’t poe or suspected yesterday, so like if i wasn’t genuinely or accurately solving i could have never picked him
2) i need control to lynch and town to participate, so it only makes sense for me to townside because if i pick an obvious fucking town i’ll get fucked trying to push them. if i pick a wolf town participates and the lynch after that is free reign
3) neon locktown with possible mech on kate
4) you fuckers don’t want me around d4-5 no matter what happens, if we chain dennis->kate i leave the game and will have two pelts and have no issues with town

tldr dennis->kate here
tkdr i’m accurately and genuinely solving and not picking lhf from previous day and i’m incentived to pick mafia
I 100% support this, as the voting order, and realistically I want Lucy gone asap. If she’s gone and can help us take out 2 mafia members that’s a win win. Unless Dennis flips town then I’d have to reconsider some things.

If he flips mafia and assuming four

Dennis
Katie
JD
Wilgy

Seem to be the likely team.

With the potential for HK/Neon/LPP as a more deep wolf, but without info those 3 wouldn’t be touched until after we get through the POE
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:37 am Alright fuck it

@Kate I know who you targeted N1 thanks to the mech info provided to me by Chihiro.

I don't want you to necessarily out who you targeted but can you talk to me about your thought process for why you targeted them and if it's changed your view at all.

Can you also give me a super detailed reads list?

@Dennis talk to me about the game state and each of the players in a much detail as you can.
Because day 1 said person was my top suspect. If you know who it is, you can look at my day 1 posts and see why. Since you know who the person is, you can see that my opinion changed drastically. I believe that person to be civ.

The other question has to wait, I have catch up on reading.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

So, here's the premise: Can Wilgy solve mafia using strictly VCA and LHF baiting?

Hypothesis: No, Wilgy cannot solve mafia using strictly VCA and LHF baiting because he's 57% dingus.

First things first, let's find associations and patterns within votes.

EOD1:
Chihiro 2
Voters: lucy, Dennis
CRichard 1
Voters: Neon
Dennis 1
Voters: dunya
Jackofhearts2005 3
Voters: Creature, pyxxy, Seanzie
Kate 1
Voters: Roxy
Neon 2
Voters: falcon45ca, DrWilgy
pyxxy 1
Voters: JDizz10
Seanzie 5
Voters: Jackofhearts2005, Kate, sig, Chihiro, CRichard
sig 1
Voters: Scrappy Doo
Immediate observations, if one doesn't believe that Seanzie was a pure D1 wagon, then we would best solve in Kate/Sig. JoH may have also been unpure, but that'd just be outing for creature, further review needed.

A pattern of one off votes and a town flip would advise indecision on the towns part, enabling a potential wolf or two to hide within one off votes. Notable wolfsided one off votes belong to Neon on CRichard/Mac, Lucy and Dennis on Chihiro, and JDizz on Pyxxy. I would not expect MORE than 2 wolves in here, but can see a potential world where there is 1-2 here, 1-2 on Seanzie/JoH, and one on the nonflipped.

Mid D2:
CRichard 1
Voters: DaughterOfOmega
dunya 4
Voters: sig, Dennis, hollowkatt, MacDougall
Jackofhearts2005 4
Voters: Scrappy Doo, lucy, Creature, RondoDimBuckle
JDizz10 1
Voters: falcon45ca
lucy 4
Voters: Neon, Kate, DrWilgy, JDizz10
Neon 1
Voters: Chihiro
Immediate observations, the spread out vote pattern of d1 seems to have slightly condensed by the time I took this poll d2. Notable wagons on Dunya, JoH and Lucy may require some resolution to proceed on the review of this one. Notable bad one off votes belong to DoO.

It is at least I think worthy of note that the unflipped members of Seanzie D1 in this spread have both voted off to the wagon that did indeed flip (joh).

on d1 bad votes:
Neon, JDizz are voting 'bad votes' from d1 on Lucy. Falcon is voting a 'bad vote' on JDizz10. Conf town Chihiro voting 'bad vote' on Neon. Falcon seizes notable town equity with this and a lack of a d1 bad vote I think.

EoD2:
Chihiro 3
Voters: hollowkatt, Dennis, falcon45ca
CRichard 1
Voters: Creature
DaughterOfOmega 1
Voters: MacDougall
dunya 1
Voters: sig
Jackofhearts2005 5
Voters: DaughterOfOmega, Chihiro, Scrappy Doo, lucy, RondoDimBuckle
lucy 5
Voters: Neon, Kate, DrWilgy, Jackofhearts2005, JDizz10
Immediate observations: An even wagon between Lucy (claimed 3p) and JoH T seems to imply imperfections in BOTH lead wagons. Lucy either being the wolf, or a wolf would easily be able to place a vote there without much discourse.

Falcon having voted on a bad voter then moving to a town wagon. I don't think detracts from the equity of pushing a bad voter mid day. Likely resulting in there being a wolf between Dennis and HK.

Comparing EoD1 votes to EoD2 the biggest interest I see is Creature moving near EoD off Jack and onto another conf town wagon.

Outcome of confirmed vote patterns:
Creature - Bad vote d1, however this could have been a consistent read based on early vote behavior d2, the however however is howevered by creature moving off Jack near EoD2 and onto another confirmed town. A lack of consistency presents a lack of strong read that should be assessed. Notable scum equity with two bad votes and a lack of consistency. Potentially one of the 1-2 in the Jack/Seanzie wagons d1. If Kate/Sig both show green destroy this slot.

DoO - No vote d1 can be a bad vote by all intensive purposes. Notable bad vote mid d2 and notable bad vote EoD2. If Jack's wagon was unpure, I believe this is where the wolf lies. Would be likely also one of the 1-2 wolves in off wagons/MIA d1. Townflipped Mac voting this slot also provides a vastly heavier wolfweight.

Dennis - Bad vote d1, Null vote mid d2 BUT has the equity of voting alongside a town so there's less wolfweight there finishing on a badvote EoD2. HOWEVER, the badvote EoD2 was reflective of the badvote EoD1 at least implying a consistency. Dennis does not have as much wolfweight as I thought they would going into this. Analysis on Dennis should continue in later stages of the game. Strange tension between HK and Dennis for EoD2 that should be further observed.

Falcon - voted for someone who made a badvote d1 on eod1, voted for someone who made a badvote d1 on mid d2, ended on a badvote EoD2. I think Falcon voting for badvoters at least shows some good town equity. Hard not to be biased as I think I've found Falcon as town every time he's allowed to do his own thing, but I only see good things from this slot with the exception of the Chihiro vote. However, if we believe that Dennis's consistency on the slot is reflective of a real read, Falcon may have subscribed to this as well thus alleviating wolfweight of that slot.

HK - Splints didn't vote d1 unfortunately, true null. Mid D2 HK, Sig, Dennis were all on Dunya, another null. Badvote on Chihiro EoD2. It is interesting to observe that Sig, who was on this wagon has a tension with Kate as expressed in the Seanzie wagon AND HK on this wagon would end up having tension with Dennis on the Chihiro wagon EoD2. IF there was a wolf on Chihiro, it was most likely HK due to these tensions.

JDizz - bad vote d1, null vote mid2 and EoD2 but on Lucy who was a d1 badvoter. JDizz is found guilty of being vastly neutral in vote pattern and should be analyzed best against Lucy. Unlikely wolf if 2 of the off wagon voting wolves d1. 3 wolves don't do that right?

Kate- Bad vote d1, high tension with Sig for the Seanzie yeet. D2 moved to Lucy consistently who was a d1 bad vote and thus should have slightly higher equity. Should be solved against Sig.

LPP - Lone voter of Dennis d1. This one is hard to place due to no votes d2. Should be weighted against the theory of 1 on Chihiro D2 in Dennis/HK/Falcon.

Lucy- Contention. Has a bad vote d1 and appears to be voting in self preservation d2. Would be hard to review, but is interesting as the counterwagon. Data could be gleaned on Neon/Kate/JDizz by resolving this d2 wagon, however VCA does not provide much insight on Lucy's real motivation as self preservation seems to be the key motivator.

Neon - Bad vote d1, moved to Lucy consistently D2 both EoD and Mid who was a bad vote d1. DOES have a lone conf town vote on them mid d2 which does increase the wolfweight abit in spite of voting a bad voter. I would cry if we were to flip Neon regardless of alignment, but it seems that it's necessary (with the exception of Lucy flipping W).

Rondo - Lone voter of Kate d1 and this should be weighted against the tensions between Sig/Kate on the theory that Seanzie wasn't a pure wagon. Received no votes and showed consistency on JoH. More data needed. PRO Kate sided parallel with Scrappy Doo.

Scrappy Doo- Lone voter of Sig d1 and should be weighted against tensions between Sig/Kate on the theory that Seanzie wasn't a pure wagon. Received no votes and showed consistency on JoH. More data needed. PRO Sig sided parallel with Rondo.

Sig- Bad vote d1, high tension with Kate for the Seanzie yeet. D2 moved to Dunya consistently who was a d1 neutral vote. Should be solved against Kate.

Conclusion:
Solving between the Chihiro wagon and the Seanzie wagon I think would be in our best interest. I do not think, based on votes, that it is not in the realm of reason to suspect 1 in Kate/Sig and 1 in Dennis/HK.

Other yeets that would be inherently beneficial for town based on the above are Neon/DoO.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by Kate »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:12 am
Kate wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:07 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:27 am @Kate and @pyxxy thoughts on Sean if you will
Nothing is jumping off the page to me about Sean. Null to tl. He doesn't seem to be playing his regular game in either alignment.
What were you liking at that point in the game @kate? ("to tl")
My thoughts on him were that he was playing in a way I'd never seen him play before so it wasn't necessarily AI to me. I was probably thinking an experienced player like Sean would bust out a brand new playstyle as a wolf.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

An explanation of biases at this point:
I very much think DoO is the best yeet as it stands.

Sig OR Kate are tolerable options as well. I do not know why but I think I would like to flip Sig in spite of the wolfweight pointing that Kate would be the better flip. Perhaps Sig's new gutsto when it comes to mafia has me wavering at a gut fear read.

HK is a tolerable option. I do think that if a wolf was found on Chihiro, HK has the greater of wolfweights.

It is VERY hard for me to see a world where this is wolf Falcon. Again, as I think I've expressed the past 3 games. Town Falcon is a very easy read as wolf Falcon is just miserable doing so. That is not happening this game.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:08 pm An explanation of biases at this point:

Sig OR Kate are tolerable options as well. I do not know why but I think I would like to flip Sig in spite of the wolfweight pointing that Kate would be the better flip. Perhaps Sig's new gutsto when it comes to mafia has me wavering at a gut fear read.

HK is a tolerable option. I do think that if a wolf was found on Chihiro, HK has the greater of wolfweights.

It is VERY hard for me to see a world where this is wolf Falcon. Again, as I think I've expressed the past 3 games. Town Falcon is a very easy read as wolf Falcon is just miserable doing so. That is not happening this game.

Ooo I don’t like this post.

Are you trying to save some teammates Wilgy.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also can you explain DOM being the best wagon?
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:12 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:01 am Post Cap

Peace.
@Kate you need to answer this. Having you both solved would be huge for this game
Killing neon would be bad and dumb.

Killing me, would also be bad.

Hk and rondo are civ.

I don't know about wilgy. He's null, why is that?
Come play @DrWilgy.

You know, I'd really like to not be outed anymore than I am. I'm not an info dump type player.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:17 am
Chihiro wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:17 pm According to hosts by ability did not fail, so neon should have recieved something.

I Targeted Kate and the info was given to neon, but neon said nothing and kate is hard defending neon.

Which is why I am lowkey suspect of them both.
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:38 pm
Chihiro wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:13 pm I literally have a role that proves me but because neon decided not to out the info they recieved, I don't have any proof of that.
Isn't it just far more likely that she didn't want to out a civ? Because if the info was about me, that's what she got.

@DaughterOfOmega Neon is civ. I'd bet the game on it, if that helps at all.
OK Kate, you will have to post more about this too considering Neon post capped themselves.

in which world a villager doesn't want to out a green peek on a slot that gets heat (D2, already down 2 townies?)

Now Chihiro flipped villager too, you have to speak tbh.
What do you want me to explain that isn't completely obvious at this point? Youre forcing town info into the thread for mafia to read.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:01 am Just popping in really quick between work calls.

@Neon blink twice if Lucy kidnapped you or if you’ve been abducted by aliens :p

Seriously though glad to see for the time being neon has reached the same conclusion that myself and Mac did regarding the slot. I think we can get a lot more done without having two pro towny people go at it.

I honestly think we might have a wagon between 3 mafias right now, but just to see what happens I’ll tie it with a vote to Dennis.

I will say overall right now I like that he’s posting period compared with Wilgy, but I need to do a reread of said posts.

I wish Kate had less content based around Lucy and more around other stuff but she’s still in the tunnel.

LPP is only mafia if Dennis/Kate are civ if one or both are mafia (I don’t really see a world where one is mafia and not the other) he’s 100% cleared in my mind. Right now he’s like 80% cleared and solid town core.

@DaughterOfOmega what’s the deal with HK?
I just don't like HK's posts. I don't see a high level of solving from a player who is capable of it
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:09 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:08 pm An explanation of biases at this point:

Ooo I don’t like this post.

Are you trying to save some teammates Wilgy.
Don't interact with this one you goomba. This is bad faith when I just put a ton of work in the post above this that explains all this.
Image Image Image
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

This is a post made by someone who has TMI, why?

Because not even a town could be this wrong
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:36 am @Kate

you up to kill Lucy/HK?
I've never been up to kill hk. But Lucy, yes. My vote is not moving. There are others who need to go, but today my vote is planted where it is.

Return to “Previous Rackets”