Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 3)

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:11 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:12 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:01 am Post Cap

Kill me if you want it's probably good for thread health to remove me from this game at this point. Sorry for ruining the game vibe and stuff.

Don't kill Kate I have mech. It could be wrong but I at least want a chance to get answers before she dies.

Kill Dennis and Wilgy they are woofin.

Top town is like HK Creature Rondo... probably Sig to. Think that's my town core.

Don't wanna kill LPP or Kate today.

Peace.
@Kate you need to answer this. Having you both solved would be huge for this game
Killing neon would be bad and dumb.

Killing me, would also be bad.

Hk and rondo are civ.

I don't know about wilgy. He's null, why is that?
Come play @DrWilgy.

You know, I'd really like to not be outed anymore than I am. I'm not an info dump type player.
So do you believe that the Chihiro voters were pure and there were no wolves there? Or is there one in Falcon/Dennis?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Scrappy Doo »

wigly arrived at the kate/dennis solve, i will feed him grapes while he lays down because god he’s town and townsiding
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:15 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:36 am @Kate

you up to kill Lucy/HK?
I've never been up to kill hk. But Lucy, yes. My vote is not moving. There are others who need to go, but today my vote is planted where it is.
out your mech on me uwu
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Also Wigly's thoughts just aren't consistent. If he was seriously thinking I was the best yeet, he'd spend time reading my thoughts and would compare my reads to his.

He has Kate and HK as "tolerable" options, but I came into the day pushing these two. If he and I really see the game so similarly, he'd be putting a lot more thought into yeeting me or not.

Instead of this, he hasn't actually read my posts and analyzed my thoughts, he just sees me as a town who can die.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:01 am Just popping in really quick between work calls.

@Neon blink twice if Lucy kidnapped you or if you’ve been abducted by aliens :p

Seriously though glad to see for the time being neon has reached the same conclusion that myself and Mac did regarding the slot. I think we can get a lot more done without having two pro towny people go at it.

I honestly think we might have a wagon between 3 mafias right now, but just to see what happens I’ll tie it with a vote to Dennis.

I will say overall right now I like that he’s posting period compared with Wilgy, but I need to do a reread of said posts.

I wish Kate had less content based around Lucy and more around other stuff but she’s still in the tunnel.

LPP is only mafia if Dennis/Kate are civ if one or both are mafia (I don’t really see a world where one is mafia and not the other) he’s 100% cleared in my mind. Right now he’s like 80% cleared and solid town core.

@DaughterOfOmega what’s the deal with HK?
Sig, please give me a specific topic you'd like me to speak to. Specifically.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:08 pm An explanation of biases at this point:
I very much think DoO is the best yeet as it stands.

Sig OR Kate are tolerable options as well. I do not know why but I think I would like to flip Sig in spite of the wolfweight pointing that Kate would be the better flip. Perhaps Sig's new gutsto when it comes to mafia has me wavering at a gut fear read.

HK is a tolerable option. I do think that if a wolf was found on Chihiro, HK has the greater of wolfweights.

It is VERY hard for me to see a world where this is wolf Falcon. Again, as I think I've expressed the past 3 games. Town Falcon is a very easy read as wolf Falcon is just miserable doing so. That is not happening this game.
This is a post made by someone who has TMI, why?

Because not even a town could be this wrong
Goddamn, Sig and DOO both did it. We wildin.

How is it in town mindset to interact with an 'explanation of biases' as opposed to 'a wall of actual weighted vca' from which those biases were affected and evaluated?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Im at the spot where people should either be going after Kate/Dennis or Lucy/Hk, maybe even Wigly
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Post by Le petit poussin »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:13 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:17 am
Chihiro wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:17 pm According to hosts by ability did not fail, so neon should have recieved something.

I Targeted Kate and the info was given to neon, but neon said nothing and kate is hard defending neon.

Which is why I am lowkey suspect of them both.
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:38 pm
Chihiro wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:13 pm I literally have a role that proves me but because neon decided not to out the info they recieved, I don't have any proof of that.
Isn't it just far more likely that she didn't want to out a civ? Because if the info was about me, that's what she got.

@DaughterOfOmega Neon is civ. I'd bet the game on it, if that helps at all.
OK Kate, you will have to post more about this too considering Neon post capped themselves.

in which world a villager doesn't want to out a green peek on a slot that gets heat (D2, already down 2 townies?)

Now Chihiro flipped villager too, you have to speak tbh.
What do you want me to explain that isn't completely obvious at this point? Youre forcing town info into the thread for mafia to read.
u know when townies keep being flipped, you have to be info dumping itt to actually have a solid POE. We don't care if some townies are going to die in the process (I mean, wolves will kill townies or lucy since she counts toward parity), we do care about having a solid POE. So if your info can avoid a clear townie to get within said POE, it's for the best really. Now if it isn't happening, fine. But you can't say nothing and then come back l8r with "oh no fools, I knew they were town and u chopped them" kindof posts.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:06 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:46 am and to be perfectly clear, I do think lucy is solving rn and not in my immediate POE.
Yea agreed with this.

My view of Lucy has always been if she’s solving and posting let her be, don’t trust her reads as being like 100% right or maybe even genuine but given that she came to the same conclusion of at least a portion of town on Dennis/Kate that means she’s being genuine my mind.

Also look if Dennis or Kate is voted off today and they flip mafia she’s solidly town sided.

I’ll also say that I’m very concerned that Kate is so solidly focused on Lucy, after she (Kate) said Dennis was mafia in our chat. And Lucy is on Dennis?
That would suggest that I got something that changed my opinion on what is more important. , wouldn't it?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:18 pm Also Wigly's thoughts just aren't consistent. If he was seriously thinking I was the best yeet, he'd spend time reading my thoughts and would compare my reads to his.

He has Kate and HK as "tolerable" options, but I came into the day pushing these two. If he and I really see the game so similarly, he'd be putting a lot more thought into yeeting me or not.

Instead of this, he hasn't actually read my posts and analyzed my thoughts, he just sees me as a town who can die.
Doo, I've already advised that I'm not doing this. I don't know your takes or your perspectives.

I desired to do VCA and solve from there.

Next I get to ctrl f on my name and see people's reason's and logic around me intentionally slanking as that sounds fun and informative.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:10 am
sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:06 amI’ll also say that I’m very concerned that Kate is so solidly focused on Lucy, after she (Kate) said Dennis was mafia in our chat. And Lucy is on Dennis?
another thing Kate needs to articulate itt lmao. Sorry Kate, but u have some homeworks to do!
I'm not putting anymore info in the thread right now.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:20 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:18 pm Also Wigly's thoughts just aren't consistent. If he was seriously thinking I was the best yeet, he'd spend time reading my thoughts and would compare my reads to his.

Doo, I've already advised that I'm not doing this. I don't know your takes or your perspectives.

Next I get to ctrl f on my name and see people's reason's and logic around me intentionally slanking as that sounds fun and informative.
Wigly said "How is it in town mindset to interact with an 'explanation of biases' as opposed to 'a wall of actual weighted vca' from which those biases were affected and evaluated?"

Then wigly says ""Doo, I've already advised that I'm not doing this. I don't know your takes or your perspectives."

HOW IS IT TOWN MINDEST TO IGNORE ALL TAKES AND PERSPECTIVES

:sob:
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

that means dennis isn’t cleared and there’s no mech on me

1) kates softed mech that should kill me
2) kates also softed mech that should keep dennis from dying

neither of these are coherent with the other even if she got the former from someone else like she claims because in the thread i don’t have many if any detractors who think i’m scum

tldr she’s lying or letting us waste time on wagons she knows is town
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Some of yall are weird mafia players
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:24 pm that means dennis isn’t cleared and there’s no mech on me

neither of these are coherent with the other even if she got the former from someone else like she claims because in the thread i don’t have many if any detractors who think i’m scum

Kate softed the mech I gave her.

Although the mech has no alignment information about you.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

This one is separate as personal knowledge results in this potentially being less valid to external persons. A review of early d3 votes and only functions in comparison to the previous vote patterns:
Dennis 3
Voters: lucy, Neon, Scrappy Doo
DrWilgy 4
Voters: hollowkatt, Creature, falcon45ca, Le petit poussin
Kate 3
Voters: sig, RondoDimBuckle, Fish
lucy 2
Voters: Dennis, Kate
HK, Creature, Falcon and LPP on me most likely points to the wolf on my wagon being HK just based on the previous observations. This does add a badvote weight to LPP, Creature and Falcon, HOWEVER As how I've been playing, I don't believe that badvote weight should be very heavy without other observations on how these players actually interacted with the fruit I've plated for them.

Dennis being at three with bad voter Lucy/Neon and null Scrappy does not fill me with confidence. If the argument that I'm at least now seeing from DoO/Lucy are the reason for this, why not just vote Kate?

Kate wagon. Sig being on here makes me wonder if they've noticed the tension between them and Kate re Seanzie. Odd that Kate isn't on Sig in return. Kate's wagon is much more null in weight than Dennis.

Lucy wagon. Dennis has slightly towny weight, Kate has slightly wolfy weight. Again more votes on the 3p serving as a neutral vote bed.
Image Image Image
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

kate’s positions off mech aren’t logical because her claims are inconsistent with themselves and come off as tmi due to the clarity in which she’s reading the gamestate while doing 0 hunting for wolves
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:24 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:24 pm that means dennis isn’t cleared and there’s no mech on me

what does it give her
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:25 pm

what does it give her
My role puts a bounty on someone of my choice, if kate gets you killed she is rewarded
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I need to jog on my treadmill while playing Fire Emblem engage soon
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:26 pm

what does it give her
My role puts a bounty on someone of my choice, if kate gets you killed she is rewarded
LMAOOOOO NICE MECH @Kate no wonder u wouldn’t claim
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:16 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:11 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:12 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:01 am Post Cap

Kill me if you want it's probably good for thread health to remove me from this game at this point. Sorry for ruining the game vibe and stuff.

Don't kill Kate I have mech. It could be wrong but I at least want a chance to get answers before she dies.

Kill Dennis and Wilgy they are woofin.

Top town is like HK Creature Rondo... probably Sig to. Think that's my town core.

Don't wanna kill LPP or Kate today.

Peace.
@Kate you need to answer this. Having you both solved would be huge for this game
Killing neon would be bad and dumb.

Killing me, would also be bad.

Hk and rondo are civ.

I don't know about wilgy. He's null, why is that?
Come play @DrWilgy.

You know, I'd really like to not be outed anymore than I am. I'm not an info dump type player.
So do you believe that the Chihiro voters were pure and there were no wolves there? Or is there one in Falcon/Dennis?
I really wish you guys would relax and be patient with the info. But yes there is one.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

kate is literally not townsiding
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:23 pm

Wigly said "How is it in town mindset to interact with an 'explanation of biases' as opposed to 'a wall of actual weighted vca' from which those biases were affected and evaluated?"

Then wigly says ""Doo, I've already advised that I'm not doing this. I don't know your takes or your perspectives."

Time effectivity.

The strict contrary behavior was displayed in that two pieces of data were given back to back and you chose to focus on one over the other.

Do not get me wrong my friend, bias and understanding of perspectives at least SHOULD occur even in me, it just hasn't happened yet nor am I able to go out of my way for it. Analyzing strictly based on vote count and weighing information based on how players have attempted to interact with me in spite of my slank I think are the best ways for me to find a footing in this game and also approach the game from a strict form of logos.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:16 pm wigly arrived at the kate/dennis solve, i will feed him grapes while he lays down because god he’s town and townsiding
Why don't you let go of your ego for 5 friggin seconds and read. Not tunnel not confbias just READ.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:28 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:16 pm wigly arrived at the kate/dennis solve, i will feed him grapes while he lays down because god he’s town and townsiding
Why don't you let go of your ego for 5 friggin seconds and read. Not tunnel not confbias just READ.
“Conclusion:
Solving between the Chihiro wagon and the Seanzie wagon I think would be in our best interest. I do not think, based on votes, that it is not in the realm of reason to suspect 1 in Kate/Sig and 1 in Dennis/HK.”

seems like a dennis/kate solve and i can hard defend hk/sig successfully and wolf case you two v easily
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:28 pm

Time effectivity.

The strict contrary behavior was displayed in that two pieces of data were given back to back and you chose to focus on one over the other.

Do not get me wrong my friend, bias and understanding of perspectives at least SHOULD occur even in me, it just hasn't happened yet nor am I able to go out of my way for it. Analyzing strictly based on vote count and weighing information based on how players have attempted to interact with me in spite of my slank I think are the best ways for me to find a footing in this game and also approach the game from a strict form of logos.
I'm an old school player, the belief I have is that those people who focus on votes/mechs over interacting and analyzing thoughts are just mafia.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Wrong, on both counts, yet again.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Im gone for a couple hours, see yall
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

@DaughterOfOmega is this the same as the power you gave creature and why did you pick Kate?
ImageImage
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:31 pm @DaughterOfOmega is this the same as the power you gave creature and why did you pick Kate?
It's similar. Different rewards
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I picked Kate because at night I believed Lucy/Kat were different alignments
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:32 pm I picked Kate because at night I believed Lucy/Kat were different alignments
3p/mafia yes
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

what does it give her
THIS is what that meant lol. I asked the host to clarify but he would not. Omg.

Ok then, if that's the case. Vote dennis. He's a hit.

Jfc maybe be a little clearer doom.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

[VOTE: dennis] aubergine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:28 pm

Time effectivity.

I'm an old school player, the belief I have is that those people who focus on votes/mechs over interacting and analyzing thoughts are just mafia.
I'm of the argument that town loses when they don't focus on votes. I believe the recent GoC highlighted this as there were some associations that could've been found in review of the votes to lead town to victory, however this wasn't done.

This game at least to me and my desire to use and prove VCA can win games for town I think are being reflected and were impacted BY this occurrence in the GoC.
Image Image Image
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:33 pm

what does it give her

:beer:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:35 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:33 pm

what does it give her

:beer:
Lmao. I'm sticking to my own mech from now on.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

@Kate if dennis flips scum i consider you to be fairly clear based off your interactions this cycle ftr
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

this is not a TR Wilgy, I need to fully digest your wall. (and to be blunt, I tend to be like DoOm - old school and all, and willing to yeet VCA only, meta only, urmotheronly type of reads)
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

dennis’s interactions with you are bad

and you sr him in the night

what’s towny however is the fact you got some inconclusive mech and tunneled me and protected him based off it, off the assumption

you dove off the deep end expecting mech to vindicate you, you did it in a way which indicates you don’t have tmi that dennis would flip scum because according to most and old me you’d be the lynch after dennis pretty easily and i don’t think you’d willingly play like that

tldr you don’t have tmi he’ll flip mafia
DrWilgy

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:53 am Wilgy - hi. Yep you will always be hard for me to read but I feel pretty good about you so far. Your thoughts about Scrappy seem to be thought out but you do seem to be "sheeping" a bit more than normal this game. I also do not like the fact that you openly admit to not actually reading the full game. I am disappoint.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

How the hell did I post that?

I must've tabbed and hit enter real quick twice tyring to double space?

Anyways, disregard. I'm moving into reviewing player thoughts on my purposely obstinate slot.
Image Image Image
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:43 pm dennis’s interactions with you are bad

what’s towny however is the fact you got some inconclusive mech and tunneled me and protected him based off it, off the assumption

you dove off the deep end expecting mech to vindicate you, you did it in a way which indicates you don’t have tmi that dennis would flip scum because according to most and old me you’d be the lynch after dennis pretty easily and i don’t think you’d willingly play like that

@Le petit poussin

i think you should solve in dennis w and kate v worlds because this is a pretty strong/confident read
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

@sig @Kate can you elaborate on mac’s weak tr’s and sr’s, just list the names and not the reasoning so i can have even more original thoughts and narrow down a new poe
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:54 pm @sig @Kate can you elaborate on mac’s weak tr’s and sr’s, just list the names and not the reasoning so i can have even more original thoughts and narrow down a new poe
weak tr’s and weak or strong sr’s etc

all his reads and ignore the harder/confident townreads
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:43 pm dennis’s interactions with you are bad

I totally disagree with this take.

Especially with Mac dying at night after he said he’d push her.

I think she was trying to play a distance game with him and now that it’s clear that won’t work she’s throwing him under the bus for civ credit.

I’ll answer your other post in a bit (after work)
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’m also seeing LPP broke the tie it looks like for Dennis.

Anyone after a tie breaker doesn’t get civ points in my book.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'd be happier leaving it that way, honestly lol

Return to “Previous Rackets”