Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 145

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 3)

Post by Scrappy Doo »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:59 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:43 pm dennis’s interactions with you are bad

and you sr him in the night

what’s towny however is the fact you got some inconclusive mech and tunneled me and protected him based off it, off the assumption

you dove off the deep end expecting mech to vindicate you, you did it in a way which indicates you don’t have tmi that dennis would flip scum because according to most and old me you’d be the lynch after dennis pretty easily and i don’t think you’d willingly play like that

tldr you don’t have tmi he’ll flip mafia
I totally disagree with this take.

Especially with Mac dying at night after he said he’d push her.

I think she was trying to play a distance game with him and now that it’s clear that won’t work she’s throwing him under the bus for civ credit.

I’ll answer your other post in a bit (after work)
makes no difference to me if you and a bunch of other towns wanna slaughter kate tomorrow but i think if dennis flips scum she’s virtually clear due to lack of tmi

if you strongly disagree and wanna vote out kate tomorrow i cannot disagree because i win after that lmao
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by DrWilgy »

moving into a review on how players have attempted to interact with me to further foundations on this game.
Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:53 am Wilgy - hi. Yep you will always be hard for me to read but I feel pretty good about you so far. Your thoughts about Scrappy seem to be thought out but you do seem to be "sheeping" a bit more than normal this game. I also do not like the fact that you openly admit to not actually reading the full game. I am disappoint.
This is a good look for Rondo I think. Roxy was able to 1. Deduce that I had actually been critically thinking when it came to a stance on scrappy and 2. Provided in what little I gave to the thread an observation with reason thus not suggesting TMI being the reason for no.1.
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:09 pm Wilgy was talking about " not feeling it" on N0, which I get but then he voted pretty quickly which felt pretty off
This one is interesting as Dennis doesn't feel to be critically thinking about my slot. It feels more so a shade with a made up reason.
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:28 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:22 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:11 pm I just want to take a moment to define how much of a pleasure it is to play Mafia with all of you.

Y'all the rest GOATS.
I would have more pleasure if y'all didn't make this game hard by not playing.
Oh, I'm definitely playing. Just trying something new.

A modified version of Wilgy I'd call this.

Critical Slank Wilgy 12%.

I've tried Ultra Flow Wilgy v.2.31 afew times now and I've not noticed positive results.

This may be more akin to GoC Wilgy if not the Wilgy you see who subs into games.
If you're NANOOK and you can push good reads, then that's alright. The issue is that slanking is a pretty easy thing for wolves to do and if everybody did the same then the game would be extremely difficult to play.
Encourages what is beleived to be town behavior without shading. What makes me think this is a good look for Creature is that they went out of their way to reference Nook. This at least shows effort in them trying to rationalize and compare my behavior with that of other examples.
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:47 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:25 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:48 pm

I've liked everything I've seen out of you this game. Can I sheep you as well?
Me? Or rox? If it's me, sure you do you doc.
Hmmmm...rather quick to accept a Wilgy pocket I see. Does this mean you're TR his slot?
No, just that he can do what he wants and I'm not gonna tell him what to do or not do. I have no read on wilgy currently.
You don't find it odd he's sheeping you...and while he says he likes everything you've posted, it's not like he's pointing out specific thoughts of yours he vibes with...and he's certainly capable of forming his own takes.

Why aren't you sus of how he's framing his sheep on your reads?
This is interesting. Are you finding my behavior or Kate's response to my behavior more interesting?
Interesting is the wrong word, scummy is the one you're looking for.

TBD
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:48 pm Def feels like a difference check between Wilgy & Kate
This interaction between Kate/Falcon and I seems genuine from Falcon and I'd basically call him locktown for this. Being able to analyze 1. Wilgy sheeping Kate implies potential TMI 2. Kate accepting the sheep implies potential TMI and 3. Realizing that we wouldn't behave this way on the same team is a VERY good look.
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:17 am
sig wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:35 am I know Wilgy says he’s slanking and he has a history of being misvoted, but the longer he leaves his vote on me without any reasoning the more I want to vote him back.

That might be a OMGUS move though.
There are many good reasons to vote Wilgy... this is definitely not one of them
This is a rough one for Neon. (I wouldn't vote there this cycle because they are capped already, I feel that at least 1 cycle of actual interaction would be needed for me to justify.) This post shades and doesn't provide information on the shade. Not even a reference to another's observations upon me. IT at the same time defends me from Sig's specific observation which could be interpreted as wolf posturing.

And that's two pages of posts ctrl f Wilgy. Pages 3 and 4 after this commercial break.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:43 pm dennis’s interactions with you are bad

what’s towny however is the fact you got some inconclusive mech and tunneled me and protected him based off it, off the assumption

you dove off the deep end expecting mech to vindicate you, you did it in a way which indicates you don’t have tmi that dennis would flip scum because according to most and old me you’d be the lynch after dennis pretty easily and i don’t think you’d willingly play like that

I think she was trying to play a distance game with him and now that it’s clear that won’t work she’s throwing him under the bus for civ credit.

Is that really honestly what you think sig? Bc I remember it was you who refused to engage in dennis talk overnight. Remember I searched the thread and it was just me and Mac talking about it. And when I asked you. You said wait, I put him in my poe.

Yeah.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alright @sig, at least DoO replied to it, but you called my bias review and explanation bad while not interacting with the actual VCA I did. You then were called out on this and then you went to post afew more times without actually doing so.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

fuck i’ve townsided too much, i should’ve pushed kate tomorrow regardless of what alignment she was ugh
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

i’m getting off, disgusting play by me
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

This role feels anti town unless I know who mafia is
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:19 pm fuck i’ve townsided too much, i should’ve pushed kate tomorrow regardless of what alignment she was ugh
Lovely.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:13 pm

Is that really honestly what you think sig? Bc I remember it was you who refused to engage in dennis talk overnight. Remember I searched the thread and it was just me and Mac talking about it. And when I asked you. You said wait, I put him in my poe.

Yeah.
My first post regarding Dennis was saying he was pocketing me
Which you pushed back on.

I also consistently agreed with Mac that he was mafia why are your mafia and trying to create a false narrative to get me misvoted after Dennis flips since you have TMI on him.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:13 pm Alright @sig, at least DoO replied to it, but you called my bias review and explanation bad while not interacting with the actual VCA I did. You then were called out on this and then you went to post afew more times without actually doing so.
Well I think it’s odd you ignored lucy voters for one thing.

I also don’t think VCA works until we have flips it kinda just seems like you’re attempting to create content and be active without saying much.

on the flip side I think you’re right on Dennis and Kate. So I’d not want to see you voted off over the next two phases.
ImageImage
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:51 pm

@Le petit poussin

i think you should solve in dennis w and kate v worlds because this is a pretty strong/confident read
Tbh that was my solve already (check how I explicitely asked kate to help us) out of their iso. Preparing dinner, out for a couple of hours fwiw. Back l8r
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:19 pm fuck i’ve townsided too much, i should’ve pushed kate tomorrow regardless of what alignment she was ugh
Lucy you’re 100% wrong here Kate is mafia and is shifting strategies and attempting to pocket you and set my wagon up for tomorrow.

Her last post solidified that for me.

She and Dennis had a weird approach to each other all game.

She refused to vote for him at the beginning of the day instead claiming TMI that she refuses to share on Lucy

Suddenly when the Dennis flip becomes likely after both myself and LPP lock into the wagon she votes there and tries to say I was against voting off Dennis in the group chat (I wasn’t)

This is all on top of Mac wanting her to be voted off if she was mafia.

Notice mafia killed Mac he’s gone, she tries to save Dennis by going for Lucy. Once Neon moves off lucy that plan is gone, suddenly she’s good with voting Dennis and since she has TMI is trying to set me up for tomorrow.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:05 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:03 pm I was in a chat with Mac/Katie here’s what we found out/some notes I’ve jotted down I’m posting this first thing.

1. kangaroo meat is illegal to eat in California and doesn’t taste very good

2. The joint POE is Doom, dunya, hk, Wilgy, Jdizz, Kate, (not by Kate lol) Dennis, and Rondo. Rondo is the least likely out of this group.

3. The chocolate I got Kate for secret Santa was amazing 😎

4. Giving Dunya/LPP a day since usually pretty towny (according to Mac) has a strong skill set and tries to solve doesnt slank as town. If they haven’t showcased that within the first half of the day they’re a good target to be voted off.

Smaller set of POE by Mac halfway through our chat

4. Dunya
5. Roxy
6. Kate
7. Dennis

Potentially creature this came about later in day due to his reaction to DOOM and her giving him a gun. Mac believed he didn’t know how to react thus causing his lack of posting/ignoring of DOOM

Katie did some minor role fishing, which she says wasn’t role fishing and Mac instructed me to get Kate voted off if he dies. I’m still up in the air about this though.

Mac didn’t make a second appearance after the first night this low key sketched me out and if he isn’t shot and either me or Katie die I’m 100% convinced he’s scum I’ve passed this thought to Katie also.

We also made the joint (I think) agreement that if we get to F5 and Mac is still alive he’s probably deep wolfing unless he’s lead every wagon correctly.
I agree with this post.

She also agreed with this post where it clearly states who the joint POE was. So trying to link me to Dennis is bad very bad.

We vote off Dennis today, give Lucy that kill and very likely hit mafia

Tomorrow we vote off Kate she flips mafia and we’re down 2 mafia players, Lucy is gone so that gets resolved, and we just narrow down the POE from there
ImageImage
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

neither you or lpp are getting wagoned tomorrow, chillax
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also also

Notice how Wilgy becomes very active only when he/Dennis/Kate start getting attention?

Notice how he’s scum reading me but also Kate and then Kate starts to push me?

Wolves are trying to do a coordinated effort to clear 2/3 and potentially save Dennis.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:45 pm neither you or lpp are getting wagoned tomorrow, chillax
Oh Ik, this isn’t me freaking out this is me busting the game open and being hyped
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’ve got one other reason to think Wilgy is mafia and this one is 100% rock solid metal but imma wait a bit and see if he does it or not
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:46 pm Also also

Notice how Wilgy becomes very active only when he/Dennis/Kate start getting attention?

Notice how he’s scum reading me but also Kate and then Kate starts to push me?

Wolves are trying to do a coordinated effort to clear 2/3 and potentially save Dennis.
You are hard headed my friend. Which I suppose gives you some town credo.

I think I've advised that you or kate going over could both be fine and that at the same time you are never on a team with them? Hell just help me toss Kate over and if I'm correct then you have nothing to worry about.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:36 pm

Yeah.

I also consistently agreed with Mac that he was mafia why are your mafia and trying to create a false narrative to get me misvoted after Dennis flips since you have TMI on him.
Why don't you stop trying to ride mac's coattails and speak for yourself?
DrWilgy

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:15 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:12 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:58 pm is it time to flash wigly?
[VOTE: drwigly] aubergine
1. Why wilgy

2. You were very very confident in Dunya before. And it's not like your vote was on some random person, she is one of the top wagons. What happened??

Do you find Wilgy towny?
Not particularly but I don't remember a single think HK has said about wilgy. Also I think there's bigger fish to fry at the moment
The theory of a dif check in HK and Dennis continues with this post here. This one is interesting as I think I agree with Dennis. I'm not sure why HK would proffer me up for the flash wagon as opposed to resolving other threads while at the same time expressing fears about Dunya's slot. It all feels very level 0.

Just a side bar - Mac you were too good for this game. You were quite literally the only one that attempted to interact with the small bits of bread crumbs I threw out there and then actually reviewed the voicing of me as opposed to just listening to the noise.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:07 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:02 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:50 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:46 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:09 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:04 pm Maybe LPP
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:04 pm

LPP that's another one
cool I'm gonna pull a pro gamer move and hard shield LPP today

What's the "case" on dennis? I know where you stand on lucy. Same question for wigly
Lmaooooo
cool ok that was easy
[VOTE: neon] aubergine
I quoted a post from dennis that made me start questioning dennis. Lucy has pointed out things I at least mildly agree are Nagl though they could use clarification I've asked for. Vibes is another reason.

Rondo is literally IC so not sure why me and Rondo posting a similar conclusion one after another makes you think to protect LPP when Rondo is lock town but I digress.
god himself could come down and say "hey HK Neon and Rondo are town" and I'd still shield Rask today because I want to see what he's going to do with this time. Dunya dropped the ball yesterday and her D1 wasn't stellar but Rask comes in pretty strong today trying to make things happen for his slot. I think it's fair to say Rask you get some time to do that. If we get to 8ish hours left in the game day and Rask has shit the bed then shield is off. But if he's posting townie I want to see more from him.

Fine, I get your reasoning on Dennis. I still think his D2 was townie so that's a hurdle for me to overcome atm. What about Wigly?
That's fine I'm not pushing rask. Well I'm not gonna push anyone anymore but I'm not gonna like try to get others to see rask right now. I'm basically between Wilgz and Dennis.

Wilgz just isn't doing anything. I expect wilgz to slank and low post but I also expect wilgz to use his limited posts to generate content that I vibe with and that helps me see things I might not be seeing. Like Wilgz has often been a beacon to me personally in games. I feel none of that this game. Mac said there's solving but I've looked and all I've seen is like statements with no nuance.

I feel like for the first time ever I'm T/T with Mac and I've agreed with none of the takes he had in thread and its weirddddd and I dunno what that says about my reads this game...
This one is interesting, as Mac provided a specific example of what I was doing. Mac's was specifically 'he's defending Jack' which was a correct observation. Thus, why is it Neon, that you acknowledge Mac's point but not the very example they provide?

LPP's reaction is fine but NAI.

and I've caught up and covered the interesting bits of ctrl f wilgy pages 3 and 4 now. Conclusion next.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:42 pm
Lucy you’re 100% wrong here Kate is mafia and is shifting strategies and attempting to pocket you and set my wagon up for tomorrow.

She refused to vote for him at the beginning of the day instead claiming TMI that she refuses to share on Lucy

Suddenly when the Dennis flip becomes likely after both myself and LPP lock into the wagon she votes there and tries to say I was against voting off Dennis in the group chat (I wasn’t)

Notice mafia killed Mac he’s gone, she tries to save Dennis by going for Lucy. Once Neon moves off lucy that plan is gone, suddenly she’s good with voting Dennis and since she has TMI is trying to set me up for tomorrow.
:rolleyes:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Conclusions on who wanted to chomp down on the LH Wilgy Fruit review:
Neon and Dennis look bad from this.

Neon's shade is very questionable on my slot. It feels that there was purposely ignored information provided by Mac and that doesn't sit well.

Dennis seems to be playing the 'Wilgy is off' in a strange way. There's no real rhyme or reason that Dennis provides, but I think they are pretty much always postured to vote for me if it came down to it.

The Dennis/HK dif check as seen in VCA remains true. Sig/Kate dif check remains true.

Team could be Kate/HK/Neon/? or maybe Kate/Dennis/Neon/? last option would be Sig/HK/?/?. It makes me unsure.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:38 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:13 pm Alright @sig, at least DoO replied to it, but you called my bias review and explanation bad while not interacting with the actual VCA I did. You then were called out on this and then you went to post afew more times without actually doing so.
Well I think it’s odd you ignored lucy voters for one thing.

I also don’t think VCA works until we have flips it kinda just seems like you’re attempting to create content and be active without saying much.

on the flip side I think you’re right on Dennis and Kate. So I’d not want to see you voted off over the next two phases.
we do have flips though, we have plenty of greens and knowledge of who voted those greens. Realizing that 5 people being 'wrong' is weird and weighing that is very important.

RE ignored Lucy voters, what do you mean? As you see I was a Lucy voter. Lucy is unflipped and doesn't have nearly as much of a weight due to self preservation. What little voteweight Lucy has is shared with Dennis for the d1 badvotes.

Dunya voters also have somewhat less data because Dunya is still unflipped AND the onlything adding value to that wagon in isolation is that Mac was green and on it.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:02 pm Conclusions on who wanted to chomp down on the LH Wilgy Fruit review:

Neon's shade is very questionable on my slot. It feels that there was purposely ignored information provided by Mac and that doesn't sit well.

Dennis seems to be playing the 'Wilgy is off' in a strange way. There's no real rhyme or reason that Dennis provides, but I think they are pretty much always postured to vote for me if it came down to it.

The Dennis/HK dif check as seen in VCA remains true. Sig/Kate dif check remains true.

Team could be Kate/HK/Neon/? or maybe Kate/Dennis/Neon/? last option would be Sig/HK/?/?. It makes me unsure.
For the love of God, neon is civ. Wilgy, hello, lick her if you don't believe me.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

The last thing I'll add before I'd like for some of y'all to digest what I've added (PLEASE ACTUALLY ATTEMPT TO ABSORB SOME OF THIS, I'M AFRAID YOU GOONS ARE TO SILO'd AS IT STANDS) is that one odd observation I've noticed is that Neon D2 called CRichard out for using far too many of their posts early and capping, yet did the same thing this cycle. This doesn't feel good, however, I'd like to know what Neon thinks upon my analysis and will not vote there until they've had the opportunity to do so when they are no longer capped.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:02 pm Conclusions on who wanted to chomp down on the LH Wilgy Fruit review:

For the love of God, neon is civ. Wilgy, hello, lick her if you don't believe me.
Jokes on you. Neon tastes paralinear.
Image Image Image
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

lick her :puppy:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:32 pm

lick her :puppy:
It's just a virtual lick, fear not. Plus, he's a doctor.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
Image Image Image
JDizz10
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: JDizz

Post by JDizz10 »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:53 pm
JDizz10 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:54 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:45 pm Oh @hollowkatt also, I thought Seanzie’s push on Sig for “slipping” that he didn’t know villains were town couldn’t possibly be real. If town is monsters/villains and wolves are the mystery gang, the only players who wouldn’t know that are 3P. This was pointed out several times but Seanzie insisted.

I know it’s worth fuck all atp but for full disclosure.
I think that's legit to push on from a town seanzie perspective but also a legit thing for seanzie to be pushed on. And it does appear that monsters = town thus far so I would assume the scooby gang are the baddies. The question is this: do we have the full gang or not. I think we'd basically have to not. GTH it's scooby, shaggy, velma, and likely one of fred/daphne. 18 is too small to have 5 wolves and also a 3p with a puppet.
This could be more of a reason why Lucy isn’t 3p and is mafia. Leaving out Fred or Daphne would be odd, don’t you think? I still don’t like the way @lucy has been consistently threatening town. I think she is trying to power wolf.

Why would Maf claim an untrustworthy 3P role?
Not sure if I replied to this already, but because of this argument right here.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141

Post by hollowkatt »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:35 am
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:30 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:17 am Wilgy could be a jester. I've been playing around with this lil idea for a while
If you believe that then you're wolf reading Lucy right?
I certainly don't think she's townsiding

But what is the correlation exactly
I don't think we would have multiple 3p roles and a fully fledged wolf team so if you think wigly could be a jester then it stands to reason you would think lucy is lying about being 3p and is instead a wolf.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:36 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:05 am
JDizz10 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:41 am @lucy Please explain why you being scrappy means you're not mafia. And don't just say because you're 3p. Everything you have said since day 1 leads me to think you are scum, and claiming 3p and scrappy don't change that
1) you townreads are still the same alignment
2) i've been consistently plyaying mafia for the past 8 months here and i have over 15,000 posts among these sites and accounts. my playstyle has changed drastically
3) i did not claim under pressure, there was no mafia incentive for me to claim. I was virtually consensus town and nobody was suspecting me, what mafia motivation do i have to claim?

there aren't any other reasons for me to really claim, i wasn't caught being mafia and i wasn't copped (there aren't cops in these games), i claimed by my own volition and i've been townsiding even if we disagree on reads

why do you believe i'm scum?
@JDizz10
Your play style may have changed, although nothing from this game leads me to think that, but you are still you. You’ve been trying to steer and direct me, you told me whose ISO to read and are trying so hard to convince me that you’re not scum because you know that I know you well. You also told me not to be toxic(which is comical that you of all people tell me that) and yet you were being super toxic before. Remember Ferno’s (mutual friend from our other comm) theory about being aggressive as a last resort?

You have no substance in your defense, which is why you’re requoting something from the past that I already read and responded to. This is mafia Lucy to me. You’re talking yourself up but have nothing real to back it up. I’ve seen it in many games. The only games where I question your intelligence and when your logic doesn’t makes sense to me are when you’re mafia.

I might be just tunneling you, so I’ll lay off for now, but I need to see more from you if you’re gonna convince me you’re actually a town-helping 3p…
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 92

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: kate] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:44 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:24 pm [VOTE: dunya] aubergine gave me some general weird feelings, never showed up again despite voting me for lack of engagement, and now that other people who know them better are sus I'm confident enough
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:49 pm @hollowkatt what makes dunya an obvious wolf to you? You've been preaching for a dunya kill for a while now.
@Neon i think these are extremely scummy posts

post 1 because the read and vote 1) is on town 2) he's not taking accountability by voting a lhf and referencing other peoples reads on her (strictly because she wasn't active at all). this makes it more probable she's voted out and just takes away any accountability/responsibility from the vote

post 2 because of what happens after the "?" where he states an obvious and unnecessary thing that hollow has been wanting to kill dunya, it just seems like fishing for a chop and the messages involve awkward and unnecessary reasoning
This I agree with...
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:45 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:37 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:34 pm Are you trying to hint that you and Mac had a BTSC going
no it was a probabilistic argument, two of the strongest townies arriving at the same exact answer and thoughts drastically decrease the chance that we're wrong and boost the chance that we are correct
Okay just making sure also I’m slowing down on posts for the night.

I’ll be reviewing the game tonight/tomorrow some more.

Whatever happens I’m not planning to vote for Lucy today, but I definitely see where Neon is coming from and it doesn’t read as mafia to me.

Having said that there’s at least one mafia member who’s hyper focused on Lucy potentially 2. This is what keeps bringing me back to Kate and JD

If Kate is mafia the game is basically solved in my mind.
If Dennis is mafia the game is clouded a bit more, but we’ve caught 2/3-5 mafia members.

I think overall town is in a great place we’ve got a very small POE we just can’t get sidetracked like we did beginning of last phase
im definitely town. Even while going after Lucy, who is the only one that I’ve played with before, for years in fact, she called me town. I can find the quote if you want
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:00 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:41 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:18 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:15 pm Also you've now killed two players I've told you explicitly are obviously town 2 days in a row. So the people insulting my game to push towns that I've found are either scum or need to stop attacking my play when I've been right and you've been wrong thanks and good day.
Trust me I know since you're pushing obvious town Kate.
then where are da woofs?
Dennis Wilgy Lucy I dunno I'm there right now probably maybe.
LPP that's another one
You down? Yeah you know me! (What does LPP mean?)
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

"sig/hk/lucy/doom/creature/rondo fwiw. if you agree, help me parse kate/Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon/JDizz"

leaning town on kate
JDizz prolly town too (I just like their takes/tone/derps, this slot feels gueninely hype to play fm for the first time, and I kindof see myself years ago annoyed at people repeating stuff over and over and over and over lol)

which makes the PoE looks like Neon/Dennis/Wilgy/falcon.

I am not really happy with it tbh. Prolly contains 2 wolves (imo Dennis is outed). falcon I need to read more, I just remember him tuneling Wilgy. Wilgy I need to give more thoughts.

kate is prolly self-resolving out of Dennis flip.

so if I let scum slides into my towncore, it's prolly within hk (reeval D4 imo) or lucy (lol)
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

JDizz10 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:16 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:15 pm Also you've now killed two players I've told you explicitly are obviously town 2 days in a row. So the people insulting my game to push towns that I've found are either scum or need to stop attacking my play when I've been right and you've been wrong thanks and good day.
then where are da woofs?
LPP that's another one
Le Petit Poussin (sorry was drunk setting up the account). u can call me LPP, but I generally go by Raskol, Rask, Raskolnikov (my nick on most forums). Subbed in for dunya
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:52 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:49 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:47 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:42 pm uwu, we have an accord on dennis
UwU we can work together who knew.

Sorry for attacking you I meant what I said about your play not you as a person. I adore you lucy. I just don't like feeling like I'm not being heard and like town leaders don't want my input and I want to work with the town leaders or whatever I dunno so sorry and stuff.

Ily ❤️
all g, i have thick skin
I don't. And I feel bad. I don't want to cause any harm to people I care about cause of a fucking game.
You haven’t harmed Lucy in any way, don’t worry about that.

Also I know what LPP is now…
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

though Neon is off on my slot smh
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:22 pm
JDizz10 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:16 pm
then where are da woofs?
LPP that's another one
Le Petit Poussin (sorry was drunk setting up the account). u can call me LPP, but I generally go by Raskol, Rask, Raskolnikov (my nick on most forums). Subbed in for dunya
Nice to meet you! Most people call me JDizz or when they think they’re funny they remove the D. Please don’t remove the D 😇
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:13 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:08 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:03 pm neon i will be blunt because you have missed a lot of other nuance

1) one in kate/dennis is getting flipped today

2) i won't be chopped, all your vote is forcing me to do is use my 3 votes on someone who everyone else in the list forces me to vote

3) you are not helping the game progress by hard defending someone who will flip scum and by pushing third party

you pretty much aren't doing anything to advance the gamestate and i am forced to undermine you, which worked last cycle and has worked this cycle. vote me and get ignored and don't progress the game or vote off me and progess the game. you have the decision but i'm frustrated that you are continuing to scumside and do absolutely nothing this game neon

i don't know how to articulate myself the best here but i want you to stop whatever you're doing because it's not helping anyone and you're actively making gamestate worse
Dictator Lucy is a shit personality. Your play is unenjoyable when you insist you are God and nobody else is allowed to have a differing view of the game or they are throwing.

You don't want to play mafia you want to control and that's not a good strategy. You are not a leader and I won't be forced to play your game.

You aren't helping town you are killing townies and I don't care how many times you threaten me and insult my play. I was right on Sean. I was right on Jack.

Want to play Russian fucking roulette on if I am right on Kate?
why do you call me a dictator or a god when i'm demonstrably neither?

i am being heavily involved with this game and from my point of view you are not moving the game forward, which forces me to see you in this perspective because it is my perspective

i am not a leader and i am not asking for an unreasonable amount of control, kate and dennis have been suspected by most of the playerlist after i suspected them at sod which means i am not scumsiding and i am townsiding and town generally agrees with me and disagrees with you, not me but town

why do i care about your sean/jack reads? jack was obviously town at eod but i was asleep

i have not insulted your play

you are wrong on kate
Dictators don’t ask, they seize(control) exactly what you always try to do. This hasn’t changed
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:24 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:13 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:08 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:03 pm neon i will be blunt because you have missed a lot of other nuance

1) one in kate/dennis is getting flipped today

2) i won't be chopped, all your vote is forcing me to do is use my 3 votes on someone who everyone else in the list forces me to vote

3) you are not helping the game progress by hard defending someone who will flip scum and by pushing third party

you pretty much aren't doing anything to advance the gamestate and i am forced to undermine you, which worked last cycle and has worked this cycle. vote me and get ignored and don't progress the game or vote off me and progess the game. you have the decision but i'm frustrated that you are continuing to scumside and do absolutely nothing this game neon

i don't know how to articulate myself the best here but i want you to stop whatever you're doing because it's not helping anyone and you're actively making gamestate worse
Dictator Lucy is a shit personality. Your play is unenjoyable when you insist you are God and nobody else is allowed to have a differing view of the game or they are throwing.

You don't want to play mafia you want to control and that's not a good strategy. You are not a leader and I won't be forced to play your game.

You aren't helping town you are killing townies and I don't care how many times you threaten me and insult my play. I was right on Sean. I was right on Jack.

Want to play Russian fucking roulette on if I am right on Kate?
why do you call me a dictator or a god when i'm demonstrably neither?

i am being heavily involved with this game and from my point of view you are not moving the game forward, which forces me to see you in this perspective because it is my perspective

i am not a leader and i am not asking for an unreasonable amount of control, kate and dennis have been suspected by most of the playerlist after i suspected them at sod which means i am not scumsiding and i am townsiding and town generally agrees with me and disagrees with you, not me but town

why do i care about your sean/jack reads? jack was obviously town at eod but i was asleep

i have not insulted your play

you are wrong on kate
You desire to control the thread and its movement you do not desire to lead the thread and its narrative. That is a dictator lucy. You silence anyone who speaks against your narrative. That is a dictator lucy. You don't try to work with those who have differences in opinion you seek to force their dissent down without thought or engagement. That is a dictator.

You insist that you are better than other town in thread that your reads are infallible and that you and Mac having similar view points means you can't possibly be wrong even in the face of you and Mac demonstrably being wrong. That is a God. Hell you basically asked me if I was going to blindly follow you because you were right in other games. I've been right in other games too why should I blindly follow anyone being right doesn't mean you will always be right and it doesn't mean others viewpoints matter less.

I think your statement that Dennis and Kate have been suspected by most of the player list is demonstrably false. I think some people agree on one others agree on the other and there is no consensus. I also think this is a shit view point. MOST of the player list viewed Jack as scum. How'd that turn out for you. Most of the player list can be wrong. Most of the player list can kill a town. Most of the player list can include the wolfs looking to kill a town. Most of the player list doesn't mean you are town siding. You keep killing town you aren't town siding. You refuse to reevaluate you aren't town siding.

Why do you care? Because I was fucking right. You've insisted all fucking game that I'm hurting town but you won't listen and I've been FUCKING right. You've insulted my play. You've said my reads matter less. You've said I'm incapable of mechanical understanding of the game of mafia. You've said I'm hurting town. And I've been right.

You know what happens if town listens to me and if people stop acting like I'm a shit fucking townie. There's two town still alive who were demonstrably solving for town.
Yeah I still stand by my previous statement, none of this would hurt Lucy. Also pretty spot on if you ask me
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:03 pm Image
Who is your bias?
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:10 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:00 pm @lucy

Can you please explain how you've come to Kate and Dennis in as much detail as you can.

I'm going to ignore my mech while I read it and see if I feel the same
okay so creature has been towny and doom apparently gave him a cop check or vig and she should be clear by that or at least i'm treating it as scum

rondo's cleared by that cop check + the player he subbed in was obv town
roxy was obv town = mac clear
chihiro obv town
falcon idk
hollowkatt has been towny and i just gut read him as town and i think there's something else suggesting that
jdizz town because i wasn't n1ed
lpp town because of what he said in the chat, it's hard to fake being alone with me and live catching up and forming a bunch of different weird/logical/intuitive towny perspectives
neon town
sig has been pretty towny too

kate has pushed me hard d2 and has not been scumhunting
dennis's iso is just bad and rask opened it up and immediately agreed. the posts have unnecessary and scummy preamble or extra sentences/logic attached to him
idk about wigly, he's scummy but also out of these 3 dennis is 1) most obvious mafia 2) easiest to push

it's more about poe because of my townreads, but imo dennis was v scummy at sod and you kinda agreed with me

i just townread them the least and they're the scummiest which works out, i intend to thoroughly case him tomorrow (irl) but also i think it's important that you see how everyone else is more towny, once you realize i am townsiding and confirmed not mafia this game becomes pretty easy as sig said, idk i'll go into more detail later but i've typed a lot already
You told me there are no cop checks in these games and now you’re saying to believe a cop? That is quite odd
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Creature »

I didn't receive a vig shot ftr, only a parity cop check.

I don't know what that means for DOOM, but I assume there shouldn't have a wolf role like this?
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:45 pm I didn't receive a vig shot ftr, only a parity cop check.

I don't know what that means for DOOM, but I assume there shouldn't have a wolf role like this?
Seems protown yeah. but man I was so hype about the vig shot lol.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:25 pm Neon's take re: Scrappy...like, does she have a meta of "always go after 3Ps"? Her take feels myopic

We might be dealing with Freon, and that's an ignoble gas
"we might be dealing with Freon" -> I am just loling rn falcon. gj (going through ur iso fwiw, liking it so far. villager energy)
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

quote=Kate post_id=1028015 time=1678730072 user_id=155]
sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:36 pm

Yeah.

Why don't you stop trying to ride mac's coattails and speak for yourself?
[/quote]

This 100% reads like a frustrated mafia member who’s made their kill backfired.
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:56 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:42 pm

:rolleyes:
And see she’s attempting to brush it off by not answering another classic move for mafia

the only reason I’m not pushing Kate over Dennis is because they’re both mafia in my mind and we might as well help Lucy right now.

If in some world Dennis flips town then Kate is town otherwise she’s 100% mafia with TMI.

This explains their thread interactions and how she tiptoed around him in the chat. Plus the fact she’s trying to pivot and say I’m scummy for not talking about Dennis in the chat is a blatant lie and never makes sense in a world where she’s town.

Also I’ll confirm now that creature has confirmed what he did it was Mac that shot Chihiro
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:25 pm Neon's take re: Scrappy...like, does she have a meta of "always go after 3Ps"? Her take feels myopic

We might be dealing with Freon, and that's an ignoble gas
"we might be dealing with Freon" -> I am just loling rn falcon. gj (going through ur iso fwiw, liking it so far. villager energy)
If it's still relevant, Neon does policy 3p and Self Voters.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”