(host, mod, other)
45%

Total votes: 11
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 102

Re: Muppet Babies - Night 1

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:31 am She's taking credit for a kill that ultimately was not decided by her play
Not to beat the dead horse like I did last night with Dennis, but my point in emphasizing that was to point out the vote analysis has to take thread state at the time of the vote into account. Dennis wasn't doing that in his vote analysis, so i wanted him to account for the fact that *AT THE TIME I VOTED*, I was breaking a tie. The thread went on to do interesting and surprising things. But I was only talking about when I voted.

I certainly did not decide how it went, and i don't think I implied that I did. I was just pointing out a nuance to a nub (with all <3 Dennis).
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 2

Post by Kate »

[
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:46 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:31 am She's taking credit for a kill that ultimately was not decided by her play
Not to beat the dead horse like I did last night with Dennis, but my point in emphasizing that was to point out the vote analysis has to take thread state at the time of the vote into account. Dennis wasn't doing that in his vote analysis, so i wanted him to account for the fact that *AT THE TIME I VOTED*, I was breaking a tie. The thread went on to do interesting and surprising things. But I was only talking about when I voted.

I certainly did not decide how it went, and i don't think I implied that I did. I was just pointing out a nuance to a nub (with all <3 Dennis).
Dude idk what happened yesterday I think I was saying it didn't matter that you broke the tie because it was a sheep

But now that I think about it it 100 percent does because if you're bad you just vote Neon there to save your teammate. So. Yeah that's my bad

(It's okay I forgive you)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:49 pm

Dude idk what happened yesterday I think I was saying it didn't matter that you broke the tie because it was a sheep

But now that I think about it it 100 percent does because if you're bad you just vote Neon there to save your teammate. So. Yeah that's my bad

No worries~

So what does your POE look like? Mine is sorting Neon/Mac, and being sure of Mata. Otherwise I have reason to town read most.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:11 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:49 pm

No worries~

So what does your POE look like? Mine is sorting Neon/Mac, and being sure of Mata. Otherwise I have reason to town read most.
Neon/Mac/Falcon is probably where I'm sitting at

I don't have any particular reason to scumread Mac or falcon, but I have no reason to townread them in specific either so they're poe.

Mata has seemed incredibly pure to me, she just seemed to radiate towniness for some reason. I know you have more experience with her so I would like your input if you've got doubts, but she just seemed so gentle that I couldn't see her on maf

What do you see in falcon?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 222

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 0

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:25 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:10 pm Neon ISO
Spoiler: show
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:09 am
sig wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:02 pm I’m 100% committed to voting off anyone that votes cake in this poll.

Also anyone that voted apple slices are third party. And I don’t want to hear “the set up doesn’t say anything about third party sig”
True I'm a town siding 3P survivor.
Jokey on the first interaction
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:40 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:36 am
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:35 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:09 am

Is it me?
Maybe it’s the friends we made along the way?

Buuuuut, it’s probably Mac for trying to end the fluff phase early and reading fluff as anything other than NAI

GG guys I solved the game
That sounds pretty normal to me tbh
Pockets Mac by disolving Sig's opposition to Mac's non fluff posting. Not really a Sig interaction, but at least shows a spark of contention.
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:42 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:29 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:54 am Also some fluff is fluff and other fluff is fur trying to look like fluff so to suggest fluff isn't readable is at best, incorrect.
Do you think mafia isn’t capable of making fluff posts?

I’d say the fluff heavy players can do said fluff as town or mafia since there isn’t some secondary meaning to it.
I've never fluffed as mafia
More yokes
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:37 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:15 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:12 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:06 pm

No
Yes. It's okay your free to be wrong but Mac is the most obvious towny I've ever seen in a N0 lol.
Okay, but if he’s pocketing you and deep wolfing imma whine about it next game. :p
Wouldn't be the first time I've been pocketed hopelessly.

Won't be the first time I don't care either.
Good look for Neon I think. I don't think Sig would go out of their way to think 'If I say my teammate is being Pocketed, this implies I know they are town and that's how I'll distance.' It's more likely Sig just knew Neon was town and therefore pocketable.
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:20 am
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:24 pm @Neon i don’t think sig is mafia so you shouldn’t sheep mac
Mmm [VOTE: Sig] aubergine
I dont know if Neon answers their one teammate like that. A minor good look.
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:06 pm I'll caveat that with so many slankers I could be wrong easily but I started off thinking that the part where Neon was townreading me and you accused me of Omgus was a weird projection of what she was doing to me. So I decided to townlock her to see if she'd do the expected from a position of feeling confident she had me pocketed ie. shield you and not sheep me. Which she did do. She voted you briefly and got her vote off you asap onto my townread. I got no real doubt Neon is mafia here.

Wilgy is sus outside of this but he agreed with my fake townread on Neon in a very scummy way.

You're actually the one of the 3 reads I'm less confident on but only because twtbw.
See I'll murder Sig.

But the thing is that won't clear me either will it because lol Neon busses.

I'm not shielding sig just because I disagree with your Dennis read.
the 'prophecy' post. I think my bigger issue is that there was VERY minimal discussion towards Sig being W from Neon prior to this. Perhaps it could be interpreted from the posts above, but it feels like we missed some steps to get to 'we'll I'll look like I'm bussing if I vote who I think is scum'. Not a good look without that data I think.
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:26 pm
sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:13 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:11 pm
sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:11 am
There’s only 2 so like that’s half?
Yes. Now that we've all done math.

At most 1 but possibly 0
Right, but you’re making it seem like 1 wolf isn’t alot when in a game of this size it is
That's not what I've done at all.

What I've done is made it apparent I'd rather find the wolf(s) that are actively effecting the game state and not shoot the fish in the (slanker) barrel
Still arguing game theory as opposed to alignment.
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:29 pm Hmmm... Mac might be wolf.

It's not a perfect read but it is one I've used before where wolfs try to discredit the top posters in a game and throw suspicion on to them to prevent their thread control and change the direction of the thread.

With Mac throwing sus on Sig and me he's pushing the 2 top posters in this game and I know he's just wrong on me. The problem lies in that I think he's right on Sig...
A Sig push but a non-committal one. This is like oddly layer 1 Mac may be bad layer 2 my Sig read is based on Mac who may be bad. This is a janky post now that I read it in context of W Sig. Bad look.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:30 am
Matahari wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:45 pm Thank you for the answers I got earlier today, it helped me to understand a few things better. I may try an early vote sometime.
I’m still confused though as to who I should vote. I’ve had 2 suspicions, and I’m doubting myself on one of them.
So, I noticed Neon was completely different than in the only other game I’ve seen her in, where she was town. When MacDougall, who I think is town, said he kind of thought Neon was town, I let it go. Then he said he was sure she was wolf and I felt kind of relieved, like maybe my spidey senses aren’t completely fried yet.
But my other suspicion is the one I’m really baffled about. I don’t think Kate is town, but everyone else does. Well, except Sig, but that’s a whole other issue. I’m trying to keep an open mind and tell myself I’m reading her wrong, that I’ve not played with her enough lately to make a good judgement call, but Kate, you just don’t seem like your town self to me.
I thought the way you voted Sig showed nervousness. Like your first reason wasn’t good enough, so you had to give a second reason right away, and it just felt like you were nervous. And since then, you’ve seemed over eager/over confident? Maybe you’re just really happy to be playing and very sure you’ve caught a wolf. Idk. Anyway, I’m the only one suspecting you, so I hope I’m wrong. Of course, if Sig flips wolf, then I’ll know for sure if I’m reading you wrong.
I have MacDougall, Falcon, Dennis, SVS as probable town for now, and not sure about Daisy yet.
I actually don't necessarily think Kate is town. Kinda actually think Sig and Kate is a diff check
We think Sig/Kate is a dif check is very bold and we can take some behavior analysis to see if Neon actually believes this.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:15 am
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:00 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:24 am
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:33 pm

So which one of these is your partner?
Obviously me
This was supposed to be kind of tongue in cheek. I don't suspect you atm.
Maybe you should

you shouldn't
Sus
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:17 am There's like a 50/50 chance I'm back for EoD so

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine
Votes Sig again with a potential of not being back. Decent.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:11 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:04 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:03 pm

But when I had a gut read it was bullshit?
Since it stopped being a gut read to become a “well it’s since he used a no you” to a “well it was a slip that made it”

So yes :beer:

You’re finding fake reasons to Reenforce a fake gut read.
Isn't that just the normal evolution of a gut read?

Gut > Solid > Tinfoil > Solid?
Yes. Sigs gut read not evolving is weirder than Kate's gutread evolving
This is also a decent look for Neon.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:33 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:14 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:11 pm My biggest issue with neon would be she threw out some Sus on Mac but then is voting with him. Also upon a quick reread she’s much less active than what I’d expect from her town game.

I know I’m civ so that’s the preferred wagon, but I’m not married to it.
It's also kind of uncool to pile on her when she said she won't be back. But hey, you do you.
Technically I said 50% chance lol
This interaction also looks good for Neon. Feels like Sig is attempting to justify a vote on Neon.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:37 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:32 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:31 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:25 pm Bottom line? So many mafia make this mistake D1 of trying to vote me off for weak reasoning. Half the time they get caught and half the time I get mislynched.

Sabi trying it in GoC is the most recently example.

That’s what Kates trying to do here.
You... were hostile 3P in GoC though.
Not mafia though so the misvote attempt still applies
This logic does not compute.
Sig discredits Neon's analysis and Neon clashes with it. Another good look.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:39 pm Question is whether it really matters.

Can you two get on the same page about a c/w to your wagons? Doesn't seem like you guys agree about anyone in particular both having individual pet scum reads.
Probably not

Let's play a game of would I vote this player

The Players

Dennis - yes
Dr Wigly - yes
falcon45ca - yes
Kate - no
MacDougall - no
Matahari - no
Neon- no
sig - maybe
SixStrings - yes
Spacedaisy - no
S~V~S - not today cause that feels dirty
This is where Neon starts to feel odd. Like There's contradiction in this and the posts following. Neon discourages a CW to both Sig/Neon in unison.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:46 pm I also super don't understand what the three of you are taking issue with sig on the gut read progression thing?

Are you trying to make out that being a hypocrite is wolfy? It's not. Being a hypocrite is towny because you have confbias in your alignment so don't view yourself as capable of being wolfy so can suspect others for things you're doing. Wolves are less hypocritical in that way.
My problem is I thought Sig/Kate was a diff check and I thought Sig was wolfier overall but now I'm kinda thinking it's just T v T which is fucking with my world view cause Kates general progression is towny itself I think.
Undoes the dif check.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:52 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Then in spite of disagreeing with Mac, Neon does it. Why are we all over the place?
Neon I think looks to be the best in appearance OF the people I'd keep in the PoE. Which is now Mata, Six, Mac and Neon. I think that there's alot of evidence that Neon did legitimately suspect Sig early, BUT there was a lack of explanation that makes it hard to remove Neon from PoE. The implication of a dif check into no dif check, thinking mac was right but also wolf, and not going to cw alongside sig but then doing exactly that all show evidence of inconsistency that can be interpreted as either alignment. Maybe Neon was legitimately in a state of being unsure and the reads developed, maybe Neon got stuck in a theatre with a teammate and tried to eject awkwardly. Hard to say.
This post simultaneously missing a lot of the nuance of things and like misinterpreting many other things
This reaction is at least marginally better than Mac's.

I did the work, perhaps you can as well and explain what I missed and misunderstood?
My level of general mafia wim has reached 0

I'm struggling here. I'll get to it though.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lmao... can't wait to die for no reason.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:37 pm Lmao... can't wait to die for no reason.
So whom would you suggest? My mind is open here.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 122

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:48 pm [
You were the best of us.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:41 pm
An actual wolf would be nice

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:24 pm
Yeah that’s the goal.

Whose your POE?

I’m willing to work with you, god knows I could be wrong.

Tell me where I’m wrong on sincerity.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*in sincerity
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:39 pm
Yeah that’s the goal.

Whose your POE?

You Dennis SixStrings

If none of those are wolf I'd move into looking at Mac and Wilgy

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:45 pm
Yeah that’s the goal.

Whose your POE?

You Dennis SixStrings

What is it about Daisy and Matahari that you put them as civvie r than my top town picks, Wilgy and Mac?
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:01 pm
Yeah that’s the goal.

Whose your POE?

You Dennis SixStrings

What is it about Daisy and Matahari that you put them as civvie r than my top town picks, Wilgy and Mac?
Mata is naked town

Daisy is subtly towny

ImageImage

Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Matahari »

RIP Kate 😢

I don’t believe that SVS or Dennis (and probably Strings) would have killed Kate if they were bad. Maybe later, but not on the first night.
That leaves everyone else in my POE, which I don’t remember exactly what that stands for in spite of being told a few times. Elimination, I remember.
At this point, I would vote for Neon, or possibly Mac, unless someone does something more conclusive. I don’t think Neon’s case on Dennis even qualifies as a case.
As far as Mac goes, I didn’t like his 11th hour turnabout, and I reread the game to try and see it in a better light but I just don’t.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:02 pm
Yeah that’s the goal.

Whose your POE?

You Dennis SixStrings

Mata is naked town

Daisy is subtly towny
Can you point out why you think so? Specific posts?
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:30 pm

Yeah that’s the goal.

Whose your POE?

You Dennis SixStrings

Mata is naked town

Daisy is subtly towny
No.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I mean I could I'm just not going to

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 145

Post by MacDougall »

I am genuinely confused how I'm in POE but we persevere.

I'm busy atm but I'll dig out my thoughts sooner or later.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:00 pm

Yeah that’s the goal.

Whose your POE?

You Dennis SixStrings

Mata is naked town

Daisy is subtly towny
No.
Would be good though.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matahari wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:14 pm RIP Kate 😢

I don’t believe that SVS or Dennis (and probably Strings) would have killed Kate if they were bad. Maybe later, but not on the first night.
That leaves everyone else in my POE, which I don’t remember exactly what that stands for in spite of being told a few times. Elimination, I remember.
At this point, I would vote for Neon, or possibly Mac, unless someone does something more conclusive. I don’t think Neon’s case on Dennis even qualifies as a case.
As far as Mac goes, I didn’t like his 11th hour turnabout, and I reread the game to try and see it in a better light but I just don’t.
Did you not think sig was towny towards eod? I thought he was. I'd love if people attributing my falling for his towny pleading as trying to save him could point out where anything I said wasn't rational.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:36 pm I am genuinely confused how I'm in POE but we persevere.

I'm busy atm but I'll dig out my thoughts sooner or later.
You shouldn't be in the immediate poe but like who the fuck knows

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't recall a single person during that period of time having a single issue with anything I said so it can't have been that egregious.

Ergo how is it not simply more likely I believed he was being towny? Having guilty mind in that he was my teammate would make my defensive arguments far less sound as is normal.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:36 pm

Yeah that’s the goal.

Whose your POE?

You Dennis SixStrings

Mata is naked town

Daisy is subtly towny
No.
Would be good though.
Yeah but I'd also have to go live in ISOs and I do not desire to do that.

I probably talked about it when it happened.

If I didn't than like *shrugs* sometimes I don't want to reveal my hand

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also I very much doubt Wilgy was analysing my interactions properly. He either is confbiased hoping to be right or mafia himself. I'd appreciate others actually questioning specific content rather than making blanket appraisal on the outcome.

Notwithstanding I was the reason he got wagoned in the first place and literally never moved my vote.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:39 pm

You Dennis SixStrings

Mata is naked town

Daisy is subtly towny
No.
Would be good though.

It isn't helpful to town cohesiveness to be so vehemetly dismissive of a polite request without at least stating why.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:41 pm

Mata is naked town

Daisy is subtly towny
No.
Would be good though.

It isn't helpful to town cohesiveness to be so vehemetly dismissive of a polite request without at least stating why.
*shrugs*

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 1

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:58 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:57 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:49 pm
sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:26 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:27 am
sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:16 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:08 am @sig got any reads that don't involve me?
Yes sir

Wilgy, Falcon, you, are solid town. The first two for tone and how their banter came across. Now you might say sig didjt you just say fluff is NAI? Well yes I did but whatever. :shrug:

Neon and SVS are light town reads. SVS responded well to the push and Neon is posting as she normally does.

Kate is my leading mafia read right now. I think she very opportunistically jumped on my wagon and she always pokes/votes me when I’m mafia.

I’d also bet 100% the other mafia member is a low poster but not in the screenshot she sent over. :keys:

You’re welcome I solved the game.
Yeet.
When she’s mafia is obviously what I mean. I blame phone postinh

@S~V~S
Thanks sig. I could see why she thought that. I would have thought that too.

I could also see your explanation, I also get flak for semantics. But the fact that your go to has been, “She’s bad”, hasn’t helped you.

Your reaction to her suspicion, whether valid or not, looks off to me.

My only experience with bad Neon is Holes, and I don’t think she looks anything like that here. Zero.

Join me on the Wilgy wagon.

My wagon has been pushed by Kate who’s tunneling at best and mafia at worst and Mac who doesn’t think I’m mafia now. The other people voted with vague bad reasoning
This post actually spews me town because he implicitly implies my vote was for good reasoning initially and is just appealing to my change of heart. This is clear if you really think about it.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm wrong on basically everything

Or if I'm right I'm incapable of getting people to listen

I don't want to live in ISOs I find that boring I don't want to search for something I've already seen and than explain it and than be told I'm wrong anyways when I can just like be present and try to figure out things in the moment

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 1

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:55 am Assuming Mac doesn’t vote me I’ll probably just sheep him this phase though
Also never a post he makes about a teammate in the context. This is appealing to me to see him as an ally.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:46 pm I'm wrong on basically everything

Or if I'm right I'm incapable of getting people to listen

I don't want to live in ISOs I find that boring I don't want to search for something I've already seen and than explain it and than be told I'm wrong anyways when I can just like be present and try to figure out things in the moment
I don't mind you not explaining I'm just saying you should try to be less dismissive if you are town because all it does is alienate you from others.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon is your primary candidate still Dennis? What is your immediate POE?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I was really hoping scum Dennis would kill me

The fact I'm not dead means I'm wrong... probably... maybe...

I'd actually make that kill as mafia over the tunneler but I think conventionally that's not how most people approach the game.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:48 pm Neon is your primary candidate still Dennis? What is your immediate POE?
No. Probably.

Frankly I don't even know...

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why would he kill you? You are a necessary miselim?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't understand why you're acting weathervaney? Talk me through why you've wavered on Dennis? Can you summarise a vibe read on each slot please?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:49 pm Why would he kill you? You are a necessary miselim?
Because I'm tunneled and I intentionally was trying to make it look like a tunnel I'd never leave to scare him into killing me.

Like Dennis is new. And alone now right.

Nobody is holding his hand telling him who to kill

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:50 pm I don't understand why you're acting weathervaney? Talk me through why you've wavered on Dennis? Can you summarise a vibe read on each slot please?
The Players

Dennis - scummy
Dr Wigly - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
MacDougall - towny
Matahari - towny
Neon - town
SixStrings - scummy
Spacedaisy - towny
S~V~S - scummy

This kinda blows.

Not towny just = scummy I still hate null reads

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why are the scummy players scummy?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

When I get back to a desk I'll map out my Neon/Sig trap attempt and you will all read it and go "okay he is town".
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:54 pm Why are the scummy players scummy?
Simply because they are not towny

That's it

Town = I'm confidently reading them town

Towny = some towny stuff but not enough towny content to be confident and or also some scummy things of note outweighed by the towny shit

Scummy = well kinda a lot of things but basically not towny is scummy

Scum = beyond my general inability to find the towniness I also think there's content that is blatantly things I expect from a wolf

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:43 pm

Mata is naked town

Daisy is subtly towny
No.
Would be good though.

*shrugs*
All righty then.

Look, Neon. I was trying to find common ground with you because I found you towny earlier; in my vote post, that's why I voted for sig, not you. But I found it hard to move past your joining sig on his last minute Wilgy Wagon attempt. I have more reasons for thinking many here are good rather than bad. I was hoping we could find some common ground., so i asked you why you townread the two people I am conflicted on.

I was hoping to understand your position, and also help to inform my own, not force you to do something you loathe.

I wish every game had only 11 people in it, lol. And that I know most of them well enough, and there isn't anyone I've never played with, it's so much easier to have actual opinions.

This is where I'm at,

Dennis- town
Dr Wigly- town
falcon45ca- lean town
MacDougall- Town
Matahari- leans someway, could be that I am always paranoid of Matahari. It's not that I disagreed with much of what she's said (and whether or not someone agrees with me isn't AI), it's that I don't particularly understand it. Like this vote post,
Matahari wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:09 pm I made a list of possible teammates while rereading the thread again, and Neon’s name came up more often than Sigs did. Well, she was on one more team than Sig. I’m going to put my vote on her for now, unless something major happens to change my mind.
[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Neon- lean bad
SixStrings-lean town, but not for reasons of anything he's done. I doubt anyone busses their wife, who is their only teammate, in a game she loves, when they themselves are not very invested. This would not end well for him.
Spacedaisy-leans ???; very smooth well crafted posts. Daisy always feels level and even to me. I will say in rereading her, this felt very wiggly to me, almost as if she was positioning herself to justify a vote for either Neon or Dennis with this post, depending on how the thread played out.
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:06 pm
I feel like there was something between Neon and Dennis that felt off to me, but I can’t remember what. I’ll try to go back to find that after I get done working. I may or may not be back in today, Monday is the day I try to stuff in as much work as I can because it’s the last day of the pay period. I make no promises about my involvement in Tuesday afternoon.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop re SixStrings, Nightkills, not busses.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:49 pm Why would he kill you? You are a necessary miselim?
Because I'm tunneled and I intentionally was trying to make it look like a tunnel I'd never leave to scare him into killing me.

I don't think Dennis would need his hand held, EXCEPT in the case of who was killed last night. I could 100% visualize Dennis with teammates killing Kate, since there would have been a group discussion around it. I am not so sure I see solo baddie Dennis NKing a Kate who is stalwartly defending him.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matahari always makes me feel like she is playing three dimensional chess, while I am playing checkers ha ha

When I say I don't understand what shes saying it isn't becasue it makes no sense, it's because of that ^^
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:16 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:43 pm

No.
Would be good though.

*shrugs*
All righty then.

Look, Neon. I was trying to find common ground with you because I found you towny earlier; in my vote post, that's why I voted for sig, not you. But I found it hard to move past your joining sig on his last minute Wilgy Wagon attempt. I have more reasons for thinking many here are good rather than bad. I was hoping we could find some common ground., so i asked you why you townread the two people I am conflicted on.

I was hoping to understand your position, and also help to inform my own, not force you to do something you loathe.

I wish every game had only 11 people in it, lol. And that I know most of them well enough, and there isn't anyone I've never played with, it's so much easier to have actual opinions.

This is where I'm at,

Dennis- town
Dr Wigly- town
falcon45ca- lean town
MacDougall- Town
Matahari- leans someway, could be that I am always paranoid of Matahari. It's not that I disagreed with much of what she's said (and whether or not someone agrees with me isn't AI), it's that I don't particularly understand it. Like this vote post,
Matahari wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:09 pm I made a list of possible teammates while rereading the thread again, and Neon’s name came up more often than Sigs did. Well, she was on one more team than Sig. I’m going to put my vote on her for now, unless something major happens to change my mind.
[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Neon- lean bad
SixStrings-lean town, but not for reasons of anything he's done. I doubt anyone busses their wife, who is their only teammate, in a game she loves, when they themselves are not very invested. This would not end well for him.
Spacedaisy-leans ???; very smooth well crafted posts. Daisy always feels level and even to me. I will say in rereading her, this felt very wiggly to me, almost as if she was positioning herself to justify a vote for either Neon or Dennis with this post, depending on how the thread played out.
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:06 pm
I feel like there was something between Neon and Dennis that felt off to me, but I can’t remember what. I’ll try to go back to find that after I get done working. I may or may not be back in today, Monday is the day I try to stuff in as much work as I can because it’s the last day of the pay period. I make no promises about my involvement in Tuesday afternoon.
"But I found it hard to move past your joining sig on his last minute Wilgy Wagon attempt."

Hi. Go read hedgehog than return to me and say this again.

The rest of this is just like...I shouldn't be remotely the top suspect in this game state.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:28 am

I don't think Dennis would need his hand held, EXCEPT in the case of who was killed last night. I could 100% visualize Dennis with teammates killing Kate, since there would have been a group discussion around it. I am not so sure I see solo baddie Dennis NKing a Kate who is stalwartly defending him.
Yes this is basically what I said like literally right before this

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Like I'm probably not going over anyways but I'm going to point out that I have 33% of the vote have had it since the day started and I was the CW to a wolf D1...

I'm also top posting...Sig is 2nd highest poster in this game iirc.

Do you think Sig goes "lmao wolfs in low posters" while his wolf mate and him are top posting?

I kinda think Sig was protecting a slanker wolf mate because despite Sigs attempts to bring attention to the low posters what precisely did he do with it?

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:11 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:28 am

Yes this is basically what I said like literally right before this
I didn’t say otherwise. I was just commenting.

And you don’t want to read isos, I don’t want to go read other games. Post count doesn’t mean you’re town.

I’m not sure what this is about, and I’m sorry if I’ve offended you in some way. I’m just trying to engage with you because I could be wrong.

like I said, I thought you were town up to the point where you tried to form a third wagon with sig.

I would like to see what I’m missing that you are town reading the people I am not sure of. It’s gonna be a little hard because we’re basically trying to find a SK :shrug: No one has a teammate anymore, so reads can be a bit cleaner for town.

I’m gonna read the sig interactions today, it’s the only bread crumbs we’ll have.

Return to “Previous Hustles”