70%

Total votes: 10
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:09 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:18 pm Also I think there is at least 1 wolf in tutuu/neon
Rly? Why?

I was more of the impression that there's a wolf in tutuu/sabi. Neon seems towny
Are you able to explain how you would catch a wolf neon who appears towny and a town neon who appears towny
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Vote Pyx

This needs traction again
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [PRE-GAME]

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:32 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:32 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:47 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:38 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:56 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:32 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:31 pm

So in this hypothetical you're only solving the people who voted lucy...? And how would it make me paired with any of the other people you listed?
Like you do realize the question I was asked is what are the names of the wolfs on Lucy's wagon right?
No
That was what I was resounding to there yes
Regardless the correct answer is "omg no it's never porscha never ever I will not even consider it" :)
I won't consider it for a long time but I will consider it eventually.

Why are you so opposed to revaluation of you in the future?
I'm not
Mmm kinda feels like you are and there's a tiny little voice in the back of my head wondering if it's because my upper PoE is all town and you know that.

But I think it's just paranoia.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:24 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:11 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:08 pm Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm of the opinion you could just help me dismantle the falcon wagon because its weak and get a wagon on sabi or pyxxy as multiple people have pyxxy sr'd. I feel like there is something malicious about all of this
cool. but its 9 pm here, eod is 4 am for me. im not staying up

i need to leave a vote soon

and i might need to self pres on falcon

im not self pressing on nook

i dont realistically see sabi getting chopped today as they're consensus townread

tell u what porscha. im gonna watch a movie. 2 hours. rewatching john wick part 2

when im back, if u managed to convince anyone to vote pyxxy (or sabi) (someone other than u) - i will vote there

otherwise it seems optimal for me to leave my vote for falcon, to avoid a situation where i dont self-pres against him
I intend to sheep porscha today fwiw
Why are u sheeping porscha so much lmao
I'm really confident she's town and she's a good player
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

@Neon @Porscha may I offer u a sabi wagon
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:36 pm @Neon @Porscha may I offer u a sabi wagon
I think I'd rather kill Pyx first by depending what Sabi does I can be convinced. Can you expand on your thoughts on Sabi

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:09 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:09 pm Why are u sheeping porscha so much lmao
he's a simp
I simply assume he is town who isnt the reading the game or a wolf who isnt reading the game and I'm wolf siding /shrug lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:34 pm Vote Pyx

Give me some Cliff Notes on pyxxy if you don't mind
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:36 pm @Neon @Porscha may I offer u a sabi wagon
You most certainly can
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:37 pm
I think I'd rather kill Pyx first by depending what Sabi does I can be convinced. Can you expand on your thoughts on Sabi
My general thoughts are that the Lucy wagon had main pushers in Sabi and Tutuu and I highly doubt that was v/v/v violence

Tutuu and sabi have both pinged me as wolfy throughout the game. I think what finally got me over to sabi is the fact that Sabi hasn't been pushed at all today whereas tutuu and an afk falcon have taken all the heat

Logically just seems like Sabi is a wolf here.

Why pyx? Tbh I townread them day 1 and since then they've just kinda just disappeared from view. Could be swayed but atm they're like in my poe right below town leans I think just due to day 1 Good Stuff
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:41 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:09 pm Why are u sheeping porscha so much lmao
he's a simp
I simply assume he is town who isnt the reading the game or a wolf who isnt reading the game and I'm wolf siding /shrug lol
Has he done this before?
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:41 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:34 pm Vote Pyx

Give me some Cliff Notes on pyxxy if you don't mind
Day 1 CW

Don't like their posts

Felt off to me D1 especially interactions with sabi.

They kinda feel sideliney and like they are taking advantage of easy wagons and votes to me

Vibes

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I'M TOWN.

I LITERALLY WILL SELF VOTE AND FLIP TOWN AND YALL BE HAPPY
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I really should have stayed retired.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:44 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:37 pm
My general thoughts are that the Lucy wagon had main pushers in Sabi and Tutuu and I highly doubt that was v/v/v violence

Tutuu and sabi have both pinged me as wolfy throughout the game. I think what finally got me over to sabi is the fact that Sabi hasn't been pushed at all today whereas tutuu and an afk falcon have taken all the heat

Logically just seems like Sabi is a wolf here.

Why pyx? Tbh I townread them day 1 and since then they've just kinda just disappeared from view. Could be swayed but atm they're like in my poe right below town leans I think just due to day 1 Good Stuff
I mean besides just like vibes and other feelings I think Pyx and Sabi are aligned. But I vaguely TR sabi and don't TR Pyx at all

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

THE SOLVE IS TUTUU.

TUTUU HAS BEEN PUSHING ME WITH ZERO SCUM CASE AND YALL ARE EATING IT UP.

WHAT INFO DO YOU GET WHEN I FLIP TOWN

PLEASE LET ME KNOW
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mmm AtE is not the way. But helping me by answering my earlier questions is the way.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

No one wants to fucking work with me except neon.

Everyone saw my name in pl and thought sabi is wolf and has given me zero benefit of the doubt.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

This is why I hate voting sabi
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:49 pm Mmm AtE is not the way. But helping me by answering my earlier questions is the way.
What questions because I'm a bit annoyed.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:49 pm This is why I hate voting sabi
Mmm I agree but they can be reasoned with.

I love playing with Sabi.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:49 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:49 pm Mmm AtE is not the way. But helping me by answering my earlier questions is the way.
What questions because I'm a bit annoyed.
Uh I'll find it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:01 am I've put aside my sabi worry too solve within the more pressing concerns

Tutuu and falcon.

Sabi work with me what are you feeling in a much detail as possible. What do you think of these wagon comps?

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:35 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:08 pm Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm of the opinion you could just help me dismantle the falcon wagon because its weak and get a wagon on sabi or pyxxy as multiple people have pyxxy sr'd. I feel like there is something malicious about all of this

i dont realistically see sabi getting chopped today as they're consensus townread

tell u what porscha. im gonna watch a movie. 2 hours. rewatching john wick part 2

when im back, if u managed to convince anyone to vote pyxxy (or sabi) (someone other than u) - i will vote there

otherwise it seems optimal for me to leave my vote for falcon, to avoid a situation where i dont self-pres against him
Like. Look at dis pocket
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:52 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:01 am I've put aside my sabi worry too solve within the more pressing concerns

Tutuu and falcon.

Sabi work with me what are you feeling in a much detail as possible. What do you think of these wagon comps?
At the moment:

Tutuu has literally uwued her wagon to be dead. Her solving this game has been wolfsided through out.

You know how tutuu usually is bouncing around the game with different solves and world views. This game she has been like stuck on me (even tho she keeps saying she has no case on me and ignores lucy legacy on her).

The fact her wagon is dying like this is scaring me.

Falcon: I get why Sean sr him but to use D2 as the day to push falcon esp when we didn't have much info from eod1 is just like ugh. The wagon dying is also weird. I do think his posting in the last few hours have some shades of town falcon so I'm rethinking.

What are your thoughts
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:56 pm

Tutuu and falcon.

At the moment:

Tutuu has literally uwued her wagon to be dead. Her solving this game has been wolfsided through out.

You know how tutuu usually is bouncing around the game with different solves and world views. This game she has been like stuck on me (even tho she keeps saying she has no case on me and ignores lucy legacy on her).

Falcon: I get why Sean sr him but to use D2 as the day to push falcon esp when we didn't have much info from eod1 is just like ugh. The wagon dying is also weird. I do think his posting in the last few hours have some shades of town falcon so I'm rethinking.

What are your thoughts
Mostly I don't like the staticness of the wagons all day. I'm still not TRing Tutuu but I've noticed people who are pretty heavily SRd just not being pushed and I've noticed the wagons have been static all game. Feels like woofs are content to let town kill itself. Now the question is what players align with that?

Tutuu doesn't really Tutuu has been willing to try to form new wagons.

Unfortunately you are kinda like that. You've heavily been focused on keeping the status quo.

Low posters also like that. I don't think I've been like that. Or Porscha or Lily.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:00 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:56 pm

Tutuu and falcon.

At the moment:

What are your thoughts
Mostly I don't like the staticness of the wagons all day. I'm still not TRing Tutuu but I've noticed people who are pretty heavily SRd just not being pushed and I've noticed the wagons have been static all game. Feels like woofs are content to let town kill itself. Now the question is what players align with that?

Tutuu doesn't really Tutuu has been willing to try to form new wagons.

Unfortunately you are kinda like that. You've heavily been focused on keeping the status quo.

Low posters also like that. I don't think I've been like that. Or Porscha or Lily.
I'm confused on what you're trying to say.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Falcon/Tutuu were heavily sr all day?

It's not like they weren't topics of the day.
☆Princess Abigail☆

That you align with my view of what wolves would be doing in this game state and Tutuu does not

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:49 pm No one wants to fucking work with me except neon.

Everyone saw my name in pl and thought sabi is wolf and has given me zero benefit of the doubt.

Oh please, I haven't thought you're a wolf yet.

Quit hyperbolizing yo
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:04 pm That you align with my view of what wolves would be doing in this game state and Tutuu does not
All tutuu did was vote falcon or me all day?

Please tell me how is that not static?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:55 pm

Like. Look at dis pocket

It's so blatant, I'm tempted to TR him
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

What has tutuu done?

Tutuu keeps echoing lucy read on me (and ignoring lucy read), voted falcon as self pres and me, etc.

I on the other hand have said tutuu is a wolf and has been literally doing wolf shit. Sorry I have fucking voted falcon. My bad I didn't realize that was on the memo to be town.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Tutuu when asked why they voted falcon: oh for self pres

Tutuu when asked why they voted me: lucy legacy

That's it.

Where's the townie mindset in any of this???

This is frozen
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:41 pm
he's a simp
Has he done this before?
I actually don't think I've ever seen nook wolf before
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:08 pm Tutuu when asked why they voted falcon: oh for self pres

Tutuu when asked why they voted me: lucy legacy

That's it.

Where's the townie mindset in any of this???

This is frozen
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm sorry I don't have positive energy and incredible wim right now that can garner me easy townreads.

This is me being my real self.

I'm not trying to pocket or fucking shade people or whatever.

I'm trying to be raw and truthful.

Take it or kill me over it.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:05 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:04 pm That you align with my view of what wolves would be doing in this game state and Tutuu does not

Because you were not a main wagon. They are not trying to keep the status quo

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But I'm not even voting you so like.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [PRE-GAME]

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:35 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:32 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:32 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:47 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:38 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:56 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:32 pm

Like you do realize the question I was asked is what are the names of the wolfs on Lucy's wagon right?
No
That was what I was resounding to there yes
Regardless the correct answer is "omg no it's never porscha never ever I will not even consider it" :)
I won't consider it for a long time but I will consider it eventually.

Why are you so opposed to revaluation of you in the future?
I'm not
Mmm kinda feels like you are and there's a tiny little voice in the back of my head wondering if it's because my upper PoE is all town and you know that.

But I think it's just paranoia.
Feel free lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:12 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:05 pm

Because you were not a main wagon. They are not trying to keep the status quo
The status quo was her and falcon

What is she going to do self vote???

Really neon really.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:48 pm THE SOLVE IS TUTUU.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Well that's not true anyway lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Look at tutuu now:

Her wagon died and she has put in any effort in solving and engaging with the game.

Hasnt tried or even attempted to make a scum case on me.

Is this not odd to yall

Am I crazy

Is this fucking karma for my wolf Rands
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Like. Look at dis pocket
MFs with no self confidence be like
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:16 pm

PLEASE LET ME KNOW
What isn't true.

Tutuu admitted she has no case on me and is pushing me because of lucy.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:12 pm I'm sorry I don't have positive energy and incredible wim right now that can garner me easy townreads.

This is me being my real self.

I'm not trying to pocket or fucking shade people or whatever.

I'm trying to be raw and truthful.

Take it or kill me over it.
I do agree you sound fairly genuine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:17 pm

PLEASE LET ME KNOW
What isn't true.

Tutuu spent most of the day not pushing you, but yes her read was from lucy
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:16 pm

Like. Look at dis pocket
MFs with no self confidence be like
😔
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:16 pm Look at tutuu now:

Her wagon died and she has put in any effort in solving and engaging with the game.

Hasnt tried or even attempted to make a scum case on me.

Is this not odd to yall

Am I crazy

Is this fucking karma for my wolf Rands
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:19 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:17 pm

PLEASE LET ME KNOW
What isn't true.

Tutuu spent most of the day not pushing you, but yes her read was from lucy
She literally has talked about me in almost every post in d2

Please reread her iso from D2 and count how many times I was mentioned.

Return to “Previous Heists”