Kate (host, mods, dead, etc.)
50%

Total votes: 14
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 121

Re: Meta Mafia (day 1)

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:10 pm I want to thank everyone for all the pocketing, and since almost everyone did it, I feel refreshingly uninfluenced by it.

Some things so far have not changed for me. I lean civ on Neon. I lean more wolfy on syn than I did this AM, mainly for the stated desire to go after low posters on Day One. Those folks have the same odds of randing civ as any of us, and if they're town, force the woofs to NK them if they want to win. Or sort them later in the POE.

Otherwise, my only experience with syn is Party Crasher, which is no experience at all. I'm sure they got a better look at my game than I got at theirs. So I'm more likely to rely on the opinions of others re syn.

I am going to reread Splints, her posts seem a bit ... I dunno, following the crowd a bit?

I always think Dennis is bad, lol, but I'm warming up to his game here. @Dennis , I saw you posted on Splints, on the fact that she is posting at all being AI. What do you think of what she is saying?

I saw Sixes reply, and I'm still processing it. It seemed sincere, but I'm not sure it answered my question. So not my likeliest vote as of now, but not my least likely either.

No real opinion on Falcon yet, I misread him alot when I first started playing with him so i'm fairly cautious about him, and i haven't found any hooks or tells that help me sort him as of yet.

I feel pretty good about Sean, mainly tone, no other reason. He seems very laid back, relaxed. Not the same as he felt in GOC where we were bad teammates.

Epi had zero reason as a baddie to point out what he did about my reaction to a host post. He can fool me better than most, but as of now, as I said, I don't see why he would bother making the post he did if he was bad.

Same for Wilgy, and his level of solve is good, and he isn't posting go along to get along opinions. I'm not as sure about Lemon as he is, I still think Lemon was sincere in his reasons for pushing me. Lemon doesn't know me, and in addition to being OG, I have always been a bit quixotic even back in the day. I learned my lesson about judging people based on stylistic differences in the Anni game.

Mata is incredibly insightful, and i hope she brings some of that. @Matahari come play with us.

Roxy is also a bit of a question mark for me; she graciously defended me, but I am looking forward to hearing her suspects, or her town, or her reads in general. I find she is very insightful and gets to the crux of the matter, without pulling any punches.
I made Roxy green due to a later mention I remembered.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Meta Mafia (day 2)

Post by Epignosis »

I get that wasn't especially helpful, but whatever. Moving on.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:51 pm Two confirmed civilians named here by Lemonfairy
you know I had both at the top of my reads at the end though, right?
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:51 pm I don't understand why Lemon suspected S~V~S. I also don't know why a civilian might say "you know what, just don't worry about it."
if you read the entire thing, you'll see I have tried to explain it multiple times and SVS was either not seeing my posts or not understanding and at some point I just gave up and told them to not worry about b/c it wasn't important

and fyi (b/c it looks like you missed my explanation too) I named Syn/SVS/Dennis as a team because Syn asked me who I thought were scum based on what little posts there were on D1 and at that point, only Syn, SVS, Dennis, and myself had posted

so no, it was not a legit suspicion and no, there wasn't a point to it either
and if you read back you'll also see I never tried to push anyone in the team I named after either
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:31 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:01 pm
SixStrings wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:03 pm Just a gut feel on you being town. Regarding your discussion on being defensive... Although I would agree that defensiveness can be construed as guilty or bad, it could easily be justified in many cases. Yours is one of them. Finally your reasoning seemed to be backed up by a third party in the thread.
pop-in noted
not going to comment on content b/c I don't agree but that probably unimportant
OK, now this makes me feel better about Six, and worse about you. You snipped this out of context, and are kinda misrepresenting what's going on here.

I tagged Six in a specific question, and he is replying to it. Read it context,
SixStrings wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:03 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:01 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:29 pm also this is irrelevant but people who are more resistant to being voted actually makes me want to push them more

so um
yeah
Maybe we just have a different approach, becasue I am always resistant to being voted :shrug:

My very good friend is hosting her first game on this site, and i hope to be here for all of it, not be miselimmed on day one for a vague reason. Also, I was not 100% sure you really believed I was bad based on what *I think* was my reaction to a host post. I am a person who over thinks things and I am trying to be more spontaneous in Mafia games, but I'm not sure that's working out for me, :haha:

*Your* name is a good role, I'm not sure I'll ever get used to my name being a bad role, so expect more "um what?" from me in the future.
SixStrings wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:01 pm OK, still pretty new at all this but I will chime in. Seems too early to decide on a vote for wolf, however so far I am convinced S -V- S is town.
This is rather astute of you; may I ask why you think so? The other game we played, Muppets, I was in Crusader Rabbit mode, rather than defense mode, as I am here. And even though i do it myself, being defensive is pretty much generally viewed as kinda scummy. So not sure why you would have this thought.
Just a gut feel on you being town. Regarding your discussion on being defensive... Although I would agree that defensiveness can be construed as guilty or bad, it could easily be justified in many cases. Yours is one of them. Finally your reasoning seemed to be backed up by a third party in the thread.
... this reads more like any one of us answering that little notification bell to me.

Your post, and the way you snipped it, feels like low poster hunting rather than scum hunting.
This is a heavier accusation from S~V~S. I don't see that Lemon ever commented about this.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:36 pm @Neon if you could pls post a list, I'd appreciate it
I don't do lists anymore
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I do form town cores

You aren't in it

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:26 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:09 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:32 am Wow a lot of my saved posts were fluff

I guess everything important was in that first post
wait, Dennis
can you post a reads list for me pls and ty
Not gonna lie I didn't really think much before and Neon is lower than I said when I answered seanzie, but not my first chop

They're not ordered within groups

Lemonfairy
Roxy
DrWilgy

fingersplints
Epignosis
falcon45ca

Neon
SixStrings
Matahari

Seanzie
Dennis are you howlin?

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:51 pm Two confirmed civilians named here by Lemonfairy
you know I had both at the top of my reads at the end though, right?
All I'm doing is sorting out what two dead civilians had to say. So no, I didn't go through yours. You can quote posts you made in your defense if you feel threatened by this exercise.
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:51 pm I don't understand why Lemon suspected S~V~S. I also don't know why a civilian might say "you know what, just don't worry about it."
if you read the entire thing, you'll see I have tried to explain it multiple times and SVS was either not seeing my posts or not understanding and at some point I just gave up and told them to not worry about b/c it wasn't important

and fyi (b/c it looks like you missed my explanation too) I named Syn/SVS/Dennis as a team because Syn asked me who I thought were scum based on what little posts there were on D1 and at that point, only Syn, SVS, Dennis, and myself had posted

so no, it was not a legit suspicion and no, there wasn't a point to it either
and if you read back you'll also see I never tried to push anyone in the team I named after either
Okie dokie.
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:20 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:30 pm This game state is the worst I've seen in a while.

2 town wagons. People being too busy telling each other how amazing they are to look at the actual game state and realize the thread is in shambles. Town probably already lost there's no cohesion

So that's cool.

I'd love to build a town core but this is all I got

DrWilgy
Neon
S~V~S
Syn

I'm pretty confident in this town core. I'd love to solve a game of mafia.

Let's talk @S~V~S you are either mafia caught for the wrong reasons early and your team came with a hard defense of you early that every other town bought into OR more likely you are just thread spewed town.

If you are mafia that will become so easily and readily apparent so I'm happy to assume you are town for now. IF we assume that you are town than do you think it's more likely that woofers pocketed the fuck out of you by defending you? Or that woofers sit in the extremely limited voices that dared question a post in a thread in a game of mafia?

I know which one I dare say the woofers are in. Somebody is pocketing you SVS. Who is it?

And let's talk about reading into a post made in the thread. It is my duty as a player in this game to analyze the content of the thread. I do not regret and will never apologize for reading into a post. I still find it odd. I still find the extremely overly enthusiastic defense of SVS from 75 angles at once odd.

OK, this is where I left off when I got in my car. I haven't read past this although I see there are quite a few posts.

Like I said, I also think you and Wilgy are town.

As for the pocketing, oh yeah, there was a whole lot of that going on. Everyone except you and syn, for sure, and I might give it to Lemon too. It was gratifying but I don't think I much took it into account.

This was my last reads post, changes/modifications in pink:
S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:10 pm I want to thank everyone for all the pocketing, and since almost everyone did it, I feel refreshingly uninfluenced by it.

Some things so far have not changed for me. I lean civ on Neon. I lean more wolfy on syn than I did this AM, mainly for the stated desire to go after low posters on Day One. Those folks have the same odds of randing civ as any of us, and if they're town, force the woofs to NK them if they want to win. Or sort them later in the POE.

Otherwise, my only experience with syn is Party Crasher, which is no experience at all. I'm sure they got a better look at my game than I got at theirs. So I'm more likely to rely on the opinions of others re syn.

I am conflicted on syn. That is kinda wrapped up in Lemon for me. I searched her iso for 'Syn" and there were 31 results; of those about 10 were clear statements of "I townread Syn".

I am going to reread Splints, her posts seem a bit ... I dunno, following the crowd a bit? I am still feeling a bit squidgy about Splints. Not towncore, but not convinced of wolfiness.

I always think Dennis is bad, lol, but I'm warming up to his game here. @Dennis , I saw you posted on Splints, on the fact that she is posting at all being AI. What do you think of what she is saying? Dennis has moved to civ side for me

I saw Sixes reply, and I'm still processing it. It seemed sincere, but I'm not sure it answered my question. So not my likeliest vote as of now, but not my least likely either. I saw his response to my "?", but not sure I believed it

No real opinion on Falcon yet, I misread him alot when I first started playing with him so i'm fairly cautious about him, and i haven't found any hooks or tells that help me sort him as of yet. @Neon I would have to rely on your read here, and possibly Seans, as he always looks exactly the same to me

I feel pretty good about Sean, mainly tone, no other reason. He seems very laid back, relaxed. Not the same as he felt in GOC where we were bad teammates. Samesies

Epi had zero reason as a baddie to point out what he did about my reaction to a host post. He can fool me better than most, but as of now, as I said, I don't see why he would bother making the post he did if he was bad. Also same

Same for Wilgy, and his level of solve is good, and he isn't posting go along to get along opinions. I'm not as sure about Lemon as he is, I still think Lemon was sincere in his reasons for pushing me. Lemon doesn't know me, and in addition to being OG, I have always been a bit quixotic even back in the day. I learned my lesson about judging people based on stylistic differences in the Anni game. I am more conflicted on Lemon than I was, all those overt defenses of syn for pretty much 'vibes' ; I think I need to sort this out.

Mata is incredibly insightful, and i hope she brings some of that. @Matahari come play with us. I haven't read her more recent posts, but when she answered me earlier, I was not thoroughly reassured. Her answer re Splints was a bit slippery, but historically, Mata is a hard read for me.

Roxy is also a bit of a question mark for me; she graciously defended me, but I am looking forward to hearing her suspects, or her town, or her reads in general. I find she is very insightful and gets to the crux of the matter, without pulling any punches. I feel better about Roxy, her reads seemed genuine and she didn't seem to be pulling back.
At this stage, I most want to sort how I feel about Lemon/Syn. I personally suspected Syn more, but i also don't want him to feel 'mean girled' out of the thread. So if he really wants out, I'm OK with that. I would like to see what Neon is seeing re Syn to townread him, as I would think she has experience there where I don't .

I don't understand the case on Falcon; can someone explain it to me? Of the other people with votes, I won't be voting for Epi or Neon.
If SVS was killed for reads its like Splints Roxy

If SVS was killed to set me up it's like Lemon Seanzie

I think SVS was killed for one of these reasons.

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:12 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:57 am You cannot control players reactions to pressure or a vote but you can read a defense and gauge your feels from there - no?
yeah, I'm just saying I tend to have the knee-jerk reaction of negatively reading defensiveness
which sometimes overrides everything else
Boy this is funny shit. :grin:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hmm

Vote: Splints

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy/Splints/Dennis

Bet.

I may or may not be serious. You decide.

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: lemonfairy] aubergine
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:00 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:31 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:01 pm
SixStrings wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:03 pm Just a gut feel on you being town. Regarding your discussion on being defensive... Although I would agree that defensiveness can be construed as guilty or bad, it could easily be justified in many cases. Yours is one of them. Finally your reasoning seemed to be backed up by a third party in the thread.
pop-in noted
not going to comment on content b/c I don't agree but that probably unimportant
OK, now this makes me feel better about Six, and worse about you. You snipped this out of context, and are kinda misrepresenting what's going on here.

SixStrings wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:03 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:01 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:29 pm also this is irrelevant but people who are more resistant to being voted actually makes me want to push them more

so um
yeah
Maybe we just have a different approach, becasue I am always resistant to being voted :shrug:

My very good friend is hosting her first game on this site, and i hope to be here for all of it, not be miselimmed on day one for a vague reason. Also, I was not 100% sure you really believed I was bad based on what *I think* was my reaction to a host post. I am a person who over thinks things and I am trying to be more spontaneous in Mafia games, but I'm not sure that's working out for me, :haha:

*Your* name is a good role, I'm not sure I'll ever get used to my name being a bad role, so expect more "um what?" from me in the future.
SixStrings wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:01 pm OK, still pretty new at all this but I will chime in. Seems too early to decide on a vote for wolf, however so far I am convinced S -V- S is town.
This is rather astute of you; may I ask why you think so? The other game we played, Muppets, I was in Crusader Rabbit mode, rather than defense mode, as I am here. And even though i do it myself, being defensive is pretty much generally viewed as kinda scummy. So not sure why you would have this thought.
Just a gut feel on you being town. Regarding your discussion on being defensive... Although I would agree that defensiveness can be construed as guilty or bad, it could easily be justified in many cases. Yours is one of them. Finally your reasoning seemed to be backed up by a third party in the thread.
... this reads more like any one of us answering that little notification bell to me.

Your post, and the way you snipped it, feels like low poster hunting rather than scum hunting.
This is a heavier accusation from S~V~S. I don't see that Lemon ever commented about this.
I did comment on it :/
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

I commented on everything
how are people just not reading
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

like it's fine if you think something I've said is scummy
but it's not fine if you don't even read my posts and call me scummy for not having posts that you didn't read >:c
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:20 pm I commented on everything
I said, "I don't see that Lemon ever commented about this."

That isn't to say you didn't comment. Again, I wasn't reading through your posts. I was reading through S~V~S's posts. I did stop and look around the surrounding context, but I didn't see where you talked about this (you talked about other things at the time).

If you have a link, please.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

I might be OMGUSing a bit
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:22 pm [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Oh you are a sourpuss.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

(Lemon, get it)
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:22 pm

That isn't to say you didn't comment. Again, I wasn't reading through your posts. I was reading through S~V~S's posts. I did stop and look around the surrounding context, but I didn't see where you talked about this (you talked about other things at the time).

so you think I'm scum but you didn't read my posts? :c

and yeah, I'll try to find it and pull it up in a sec
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:51 am
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:31 am OK, now this makes me feel better about Six, and worse about you. You snipped this out of context, and are kinda misrepresenting what's going on here.

no, I did read the entire thing in context
I just snipped it because it was messy (you'll notice I tend to do that)

the pop-in was just something I noted at the time (something I usually do silently in my head) and wasn't a scumread at time of posting
although later on I did end up scumreading Six for real for lack of content in general

I also was very much aware that Six must have received a notif from your reply but it was the fact that they didn't try to engage with the thread a bit more after that made me side-eye it

I was not misrepping Six, at least not intentionally
but if you want to say I'm low-poster hunting, yeah I'll accept that

like, unless I see something super towny from them, they stay in POE idc
@Epignosis here you go
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:23 pm I might be OMGUSing a bit
A bit?

You've only voted people who voted you first lol...

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:22 pm

so you think I'm scum but you didn't read my posts? :c

and yeah, I'll try to find it and pull it up in a sec
Voting you saved me time and effort. :grin:
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:24 pm (Lemon, get it)
sorry, just a pet peeve of mine
and I actually do think it's scum-indicative for someone to scumread me while not bothering to read my posts in full so it's just going to stay there for now

idk I'll sleep on it
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:29 pm
A bit?

OMGUS is my ultimate skill
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:32 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:29 pm
A bit?

OMGUS is my ultimate skill
Oh My Good Ultimate Skill!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

(It's Easter and I've been making dad jokes whenever I can- indulge me)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

(Not that Easter has a damn thing to do with that)
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

I also found it hard to interact with you this game, Neon
because every time I ask you why you scumread me, I get "beacause you're scum" or something along those lines

like, what do I even say to that?
and how can I read you if I don't know the reasons behind your reads?

if I'm actually just wrongly OMGUSing (as opposed to correctly OMGUSing), I want to be able to re-eval and being shut down doesn't help me re-eval
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: dennis] aubergine for fun
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:38 pm [VOTE: dennis] aubergine for fun
Or maybe this is a pressure vote. Who knows.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:37 pm I also found it hard to interact with you this game, Neon
because every time I ask you why you scumread me, I get "beacause you're scum" or something along those lines

like, what do I even say to that?
and how can I read you if I don't know the reasons behind your reads?

if I'm actually just wrongly OMGUSing (as opposed to correctly OMGUSing), I want to be able to re-eval and being shut down doesn't help me re-eval
Step 1. Don't omgus.

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

I am uninspired today.

It's a lazy couch day, so unless somebody has sumfin' kewl to share, Imma see y'all tomorrow
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:31 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:24 pm (Lemon, get it)
sorry, just a pet peeve of mine
and I actually do think it's scum-indicative for someone to scumread me while not bothering to read my posts in full so it's just going to stay there for now

idk I'll sleep on it
I mean, you thought it was scum indicative of me to sr you and I've gone out of my way to quote the exact posts I have error with so...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:23 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:10 pm
I always think Dennis is bad, lol, but I'm warming up to his game here. @Dennis , I saw you posted on Splints, on the fact that she is posting at all being AI. What do you think of what she is saying?
It was underwhelming, but the syn take is obviously a thumbs up

The game I player with her, she was rarely ever in thread like at all. The only time she ever was actively in discussions was eod 3, where we were waiting to hammer for the win. I also remember it was very surface level observations that I would have called out if I wasn't her teammate. But here there is a sort of nuance (idk if that the right word but I'm sticking with it), like the post talking about you and neon where she says "I don't agree with whatever Neon is seeing but it could be honest scumhunting" or whatever she said

It just felt like more thought went into it than the other game. Maybe that game was a fluke, but I'm stickin with this for now
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:28 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:34 pm So,

Who's the wolf between Epi, Splints?
Which one in Lemonfairy, Mata, Roxy?
And lastly which one in Dennis, SixStrings, or Seanzie?
Splints
This one is tough, kinda tr them all, but I'd go with Mata
Seanzie

First one is cause I think there's a difference check in epi/seanzie and I'm more confident in seanzie (see bottom)

Mata is just the lowest townread cause of lack of content. Also in Muppets they were like shining town in their first 4 posts and that isn't here, but I'm not holding that against them cause imagine having to do that

Between six and seanzie, they both kinda look bad to me. Six's vote in particular made me like genuinely gape because it was so vague, he hadn't expressed a suspicion on syn before, and as a newbie wolf it's just a way to place your vote for a miselim and hide in the crowd

Seanzie had a couple posts that really made me ick in D2 when they were fighting with epi, but this one in particular
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:55 pm Bike mafia was my first game on TS, and so while it was awhile ago (not long compared to OGs but whatever), I remember it well. This is actually reminding me a bit of it. I think perhaps I gave epi too much credit early on.
Pretty much stabbed me in my heart and killed me. The way the last sentence reads to me is "someone's rejected my pockets they must die"
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:37 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:34 am Anways, Epi is old news. @Dennis what are your thoughts on Neon, girl of the 21st century?
She's been her normal self, nothing significant she's done really comes to mind except for that "explain votes" post

I don't know why, but I'm not entirely sure town Neon worries about that. Kinda weirded me out, but overall town
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:57 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:46 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:37 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:34 am Anways, Epi is old news. @Dennis what are your thoughts on Neon, girl of the 21st century?
She's been her normal self, nothing significant she's done really comes to mind except for that "explain votes" post

I don't know why, but I'm not entirely sure town Neon worries about that. Kinda weirded me out, but overall town
Have you ever seen scum!Neon?
Yes, once in holes as town and once in tounge tied where I was her teammate

Holes she got elimmed after I was killed so I wasnt really reading to solve but I remember that game was a low mafia presence sorta game where none of the mafia did anything

Tounge tied she went all out on getting a miselim and omgus'd anyone who pushed back, which could be what comes from that "explain votes" post

Time will tell, I suppose
The last one is important for context to 3, but these are the quotes I find Dennis out of his wolf range. I think specifically how Dennis approaches Seanzie and Six is at least marks a town Dennis.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Re Seanzie's approach to Epi:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:36 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:33 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:30 am

Splints
Seanzie

First one is cause I think there's a difference check in epi/seanzie and I'm more confident in seanzie (see bottom)

Mata is just the lowest townread cause of lack of content. Also in Muppets they were like shining town in their first 4 posts and that isn't here, but I'm not holding that against them cause imagine having to do that

Between six and seanzie, they both kinda look bad to me. Six's vote in particular made me like genuinely gape because it was so vague, he hadn't expressed a suspicion on syn before, and as a newbie wolf it's just a way to place your vote for a miselim and hide in the crowd

Seanzie had a couple posts that really made me ick in D2 when they were fighting with epi, but this one in particular
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:55 pm Bike mafia was my first game on TS, and so while it was awhile ago (not long compared to OGs but whatever), I remember it well. This is actually reminding me a bit of it. I think perhaps I gave epi too much credit early on.
Pretty much stabbed me in my heart and killed me. The way the last sentence reads to me is "someone's rejected my pockets they must die"
Idk man, you didn't see Epi come at me in Bike.
No I suppose not

How would you describe his game there, as I go and check it out
He went after LHF me in a wolfy way, which is what reminded me of this game, however I've kind of softened on this stance. I have my eye on him still, but there are some things this game that felt different than that game.
vs how W Sean pushed me in Hedgehog
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:34 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:49 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:34 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:07 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:17 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:14 pm

Wilgy, this feels like a very odd response from you. You know how Seanzie works. You know he just replies like this sometimes.

You seeming to be exasperated by this feels off.
Seanzie is more than capable of responding with actual world views based upon other players reads. It was very much the lack of doing so that seems off.

Further he says the thread is boring and dips rather than actually trying to go into the mesh of it. I don't see how that's town sided.
I'm always a bit off. Doesn't mean I ain't spot on though.
That's like 3 replies in the same thread that doesn't evolve the thought at all. There's no solving in this.
Don't need to solve when I've got a wolf in the bag.
Is the play poke and attempt to confirm AI behavior that way?

Not really how you find me dude.

I just don't see how anyone can see this back and forth as pro town from you.
I already found you.
In skimming Seanzie's ISO in Hedgehog just to make sure that my read here was valid, I found Seanzie to be very different this game. Seanzie in Hedgehog was far more reserved.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yeet: Roxy, Lemon, Mata, Six, Falcon

No yeet: Dennis, Epi, Neon, Seanzie, Splints
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'd really like to hear from @Roxy re what they saw as a forced read in me? I'm genuinely curious how you gauge that.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:26 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:09 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:32 am Wow a lot of my saved posts were fluff

I guess everything important was in that first post
wait, Dennis
can you post a reads list for me pls and ty
Not gonna lie I didn't really think much before and Neon is lower than I said when I answered seanzie, but not my first chop

They're not ordered within groups

Lemonfairy
Roxy
DrWilgy

fingersplints
Epignosis
falcon45ca

Neon
SixStrings
Matahari

Seanzie
What changed re:Neon? I would have guessed they would be higher on your list based on our earlier conversation.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:32 pm I mean, hopefully I am active and townread enough this game that even if my reads are bad, I'll still be a good NK
<<Seanzie NK Lemonfairy>>

erhm I mean... what?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:53 pm oh I forgot to post my list but I was at:

Roxy
Seanzie

Dennis
fingersplints
Matahari

falcon
SixStrings

Epignosis
DrWilgy
Neon

I'm kind of wavering a bit now though and not as sure as I was before on some people
Why am I so high?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:10 pm Roxy/Splints/Dennis

Bet.

I may or may not be serious. You decide.
I think this is highly unlikely.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:19 am Re Seanzie's approach to Epi:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:36 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:33 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:30 am

Splints
Seanzie

Idk man, you didn't see Epi come at me in Bike.
No I suppose not

How would you describe his game there, as I go and check it out
He went after LHF me in a wolfy way, which is what reminded me of this game, however I've kind of softened on this stance. I have my eye on him still, but there are some things this game that felt different than that game.
vs how W Sean pushed me in Hedgehog
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:34 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:49 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:34 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:07 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:17 pm

Seanzie is more than capable of responding with actual world views based upon other players reads. It was very much the lack of doing so that seems off.

Further he says the thread is boring and dips rather than actually trying to go into the mesh of it. I don't see how that's town sided.
I'm always a bit off. Doesn't mean I ain't spot on though.
That's like 3 replies in the same thread that doesn't evolve the thought at all. There's no solving in this.
Don't need to solve when I've got a wolf in the bag.
Is the play poke and attempt to confirm AI behavior that way?

Not really how you find me dude.

I just don't see how anyone can see this back and forth as pro town from you.
I already found you.
In skimming Seanzie's ISO in Hedgehog just to make sure that my read here was valid, I found Seanzie to be very different this game. Seanzie in Hedgehog was far more reserved.
I don't think I'd call my hedgehog play reserved. I created two yeets out of thin air (Bareft and you - I was the only wolf pushing both and I was the main push on both) while simultaneously changing the narrative on Lucy, protecting Lucy from going over. Burned all my towncred in the process, but left my team well-positioned to take over after my own eventual yeet.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:21 am Yeet: Roxy, Lemon, Mata, Six, Falcon

No yeet: Dennis, Epi, Neon, Seanzie, Splints
Tell me about Roxy and Lemon.

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:42 pm There was some interactions more towards the end of D1 Dennis that looked like T Dennis. Either this is true or W Dennis has gotten better at faking reads.

Seanzie feels within his town range, He's kinda been doing middling work, especially how they've been re Epi and I associate that with his town play. During a recent game where I was misyeeted, Seanzie went hard for my push and was just unrelenting. I'd expect to see more behavior akin to that if W.

Neon's frustration during the SVS thing I still tl. I don't think W Neon tries to push the same point over and over, I think W Neon moves on.
like this post I pulled at random Wigly your thoughts read to me like:

Dennis could be TDennis
but he could have gotten better at his reads and be WDennis.

Seanzie town range but only doing middling work
but let me explain his wolf work too.

Neon Frustrated town
but WNeon would never do this
(even tho she did the exact same thing to me last game and with you TNeon'ed her then too lol)

Forced it's like I have to give reads otherwise people will wonder if I am bad so I will force some reads and ride that fence.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:08 pm

If SVS was killed for reads its like Splints Roxy

If SVS was killed to set me up it's like Lemon Seanzie

I think SVS was killed for one of these reasons.
lmao

You said this last time when Kate died and tried to make it seem as if I am somehow "scared" of her turns out that was YOU - YOU were terrified of Kate.

I think you are also terrified of SVS. You do not care if it was a set up bc you could say you were being set up - which you did. Wifom amyone?

I think SVS was killed by a newer player like Neon...

Older players (apparently unlike splints :eye: :eye: ) like Mata and I would NEVER NK any of our friends. Especially in the first few days.
Why?
Mostly bc I am not scared of them but instead really enjoy playing with them since coming back from my hiatus.

Last game you were so terrified of Kate you pushed against your entire team to NK her N1.
I think you did the same this game, you are terrified of SVS so you NK her N1.
You say yourself you play the same so.....

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:01 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:08 am
Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:31 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:22 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:53 amFeels weird ngl
what feels weird?
SVS の動作
please, Neon, explain what these symbols represent as part of your post/thoughts.
あなたはオオカミです
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:48 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:53 pm oh I forgot to post my list but I was at:

Roxy
Seanzie

Dennis
fingersplints
Matahari

falcon
SixStrings

Epignosis
DrWilgy
Neon

I'm kind of wavering a bit now though and not as sure as I was before on some people
Why am I so high?
apparently you visited me on my porch :p
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:59 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:42 pm There was some interactions more towards the end of D1 Dennis that looked like T Dennis. Either this is true or W Dennis has gotten better at faking reads.

Seanzie feels within his town range, He's kinda been doing middling work, especially how they've been re Epi and I associate that with his town play. During a recent game where I was misyeeted, Seanzie went hard for my push and was just unrelenting. I'd expect to see more behavior akin to that if W.

Neon's frustration during the SVS thing I still tl. I don't think W Neon tries to push the same point over and over, I think W Neon moves on.
like this post I pulled at random Wigly your thoughts read to me like:

Dennis could be TDennis
but he could have gotten better at his reads and be WDennis.

Seanzie town range but only doing middling work
but let me explain his wolf work too.

Neon Frustrated town
but WNeon would never do this
(even tho she did the exact same thing to me last game and with you TNeon'ed her then too lol)

Forced it's like I have to give reads otherwise people will wonder if I am bad so I will force some reads and ride that fence.
So you say I'm hedging? Because that doesn't make sense. Lemon asked as to why I TR these people, so I explained.

Dennis seems solidly within his t meta as I iterated and I'm only wrong if they've stepped up their W game by a large margin.

Should I not use meta to explain a meta read on Seanzie? Especially when Lemon may not have the context?

I'll reread Neon from last game and compare. I mostly stopped paying attention after I was murderified.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Hustles”