[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:59 am
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:56 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:50 am @Neon , I was just looking for clarity. AM’s wording could be read either way, and I didn’t want to make assumptions with a person new to me.
Dope

SVS
Sean
Neon
AM

All obv town

Game ez
Could you clarify the Sean village read to me? I'm not sure if I'm getting tilted.
So uh Sean is a player who will probably tilt you yes and who defs picks people and hard tunnels them early to "get the game started" and who believes in these tiny little reads that I think are rarely actually right and who will later on probably get so far behind he will just ask people who to vote

Buttttt has very good at what he does and you just have to read into if he believes what he's tunneling and with you I think he does or if he's making it up for a valid reason if he doesn't believe it like to get out of rvs or something.

As wolf I think he tends to hard tunnel with kid gloves and doesn't have the conviction behind it.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 134

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:36 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:32 pm
Zenge wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:28 pm
Animal Midwife wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:27 pm
Zenge wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:20 pm I do not like the Miranda wagon. This is happening too fast
3 out of 24 votes is hardly anything to get worked up about especially with over 47 hours left.
It just felt like a lot piling onto one person in a very short amount of time
Well, I s'pose you could ask those voting Miranda as to their reasons...but you're not doing that.

Why?
Actually this is sort of hypocritical on review. Falcon votes me immediately after this. They’re tasking issue with my saying I’m uncomfortable with how fast the three votes seemed to pile onto Miranda, and not asking each of the voters for the reasons for their votes.

But then never asks me why I don’t like the wagon.

What’s worse here is I just noted that it was odd how many votes came on Miranda in rapid succession. But I didn’t use that as an opportunity to wolf read anyone or try to vote them out. Falcon here though did the exact same thing he accused me of doing and used it as an excuse to try and get me misyeeted.

That’s foundationally unsound.

You already said why you did not like the wagon, remember?

Now you're saying you found the speed of the wagon odd, before you clearly said you did not like it. So, is it strange, or is it scummy? There's a big difference.

You're also toning down the phrasing each time...first you say you don't like it, then uncomfortable, then odd. You keep scaling back how you feel about the wagon.

I see you still haven't followed up w/ any of the wagon voters. Duly noted.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

sup
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Sup
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

skimmed through the thread and I have AM as pretty solid villager

I think seanzie's case on her is his v meta but that's really light. need to see more from him. he's wrong, but he doesn't know AM so I get that
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:50 am
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:53 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:47 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:42 pm

What's informing all yer TRs, or are they just gut feels?

This is SDN meta, but Sportponies has knowledge of a secre PSV wolf tell that it has never failed yet, so the read of Sporty into PSV has weight tbh. Specially with PSV , they have a super good tone as wolf and its someone I can easily misread

Do you have a meta read on Sporty right now?
No. The meta read is that Sporty will be able to catch wolf!psv with more success than me, and if they think they are town, its highly likely to be correct, hence the sheeping. Not too complicated

No, I'm asking why you're TR Sporty right now

I never stated a TR on Sporty ¿?

No, not explicitly, but by trusting their read on someone else, you kinda did implicity put a town read on ONE or both of them. Either on Sporty, cause you trust their read, or on PSV, becasue you have reason to trust Sportys read of them. Especially based on a tell that according to Sporty, didn't happen once for five days?

What if they're both bad? What if Sporty is wolfy, and is pocketing PSV with their "currently" town read?

I might feel this more if Sporty hadn't put in that 'once it took five days' caveat.

I've been in a similar situation myself recently, and if the SDN folk all "meh" this, I won't worry about it. But for now, it looks a bit fishy to me.

OK, glad I'm not the only one who read it like that.

I thought I was taking crazy pills or sumfin'...I mean I AM taking crazy pills, but the Doctor's say I'm still sane.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:00 am I'm not going to talk to someone who asks me to provide evidence that TSers were sussing Dennis, then asks why I provided evidence that TSers were sussing Dennis after I provide evidence that TSers were sussing dennis, then claims I didn't provide evidence that TSers were sussing dennis.

I feel this could've been phrased more clearly, and it hurts my brain right now.

Here's hoping the Tylenol Cold & Flu kicks in soon
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:53 pm
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:04 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:04 pm [VOTE: Miranda920] aubergine
why?
Just the player I was least impressed by in this page.

Why?
Zenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Zenge »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:14 am
Zenge wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:20 pm I do not like the Miranda wagon. This is happening too fast
3 out of 24 votes is hardly anything to get worked up about especially with over 47 hours left.
Well, I s'pose you could ask those voting Miranda as to their reasons...but you're not doing that.

Why?
Actually this is sort of hypocritical on review. Falcon votes me immediately after this. They’re tasking issue with my saying I’m uncomfortable with how fast the three votes seemed to pile onto Miranda, and not asking each of the voters for the reasons for their votes.

What’s worse here is I just noted that it was odd how many votes came on Miranda in rapid succession. But I didn’t use that as an opportunity to wolf read anyone or try to vote them out. Falcon here though did the exact same thing he accused me of doing and used it as an excuse to try and get me misyeeted.

Now you're saying you found the speed of the wagon odd, before you clearly said you did not like it. So, is it strange, or is it scummy? There's a big difference.

You're also toning down the phrasing each time...first you say you don't like it, then uncomfortable, then odd. You keep scaling back how you feel about the wagon.

First of all, no, I haven’t said why. I’ve said things about I don’t like but I haven’t stated my primary gripe with it.

Secondly, as part of my issue with the wagon, I originally said I felt like it was happening very quickly. Claiming I only just now have taken issue with the speed is a blatant lie and mischaracterization of reality.

Lastly I don’t need to follow up with the voters at this time. I don’t believe going to each one individually and asking them “why are you voting Miranda?” Like Oliver Twist asking for soup, will yield any relevant information from their catered and crafted answers. That’s not how I solve.

It’s furthermore counterintuitive for you to make such a big todo about how “WhY aReN’T yOu aSkiNg fOr tHeiR rEaSonS?!?!” When you yourself seem wholly uninterested in the reasons yourself.

I have a reason for not asking. But you, who based on your push of me it seems puts an ENORMOUS amount of value on asking people why they’re voting for someone is entirely uninterested in actually figuring out why people are voting for who they are. This is counterintuitive in a way that seems fairly scummy.
In conclusion, Carthage Falcon45ca must be destroyed.
SportPonies
tie goon
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by SportPonies »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:00 am @SportPonies id be curious to hear your reads beyond just “PSV isn’t wolfing yet”
You get what you get when you get it, Z
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:00 am
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:09 pm Hello Syndicate users,

I am Sporty. This is my fifth WW game and I favor highposters.
Oh we are gonna be best friends
If someone else hasn’t already informed you, all of that post was a lie. Sorry.
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:11 am
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:37 pm
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:22 pm PSV is not currently a wolf
Here
I find the wording Intresting

Why currently?
Because she hasn’t done her wolf tell yet
My undertitle magically says tie goon and I'm very excited about it
SportPonies
tie goon

Post by SportPonies »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:50 am
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:53 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:47 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:42 pm

What's informing all yer TRs, or are they just gut feels?

This is SDN meta, but Sportponies has knowledge of a secre PSV wolf tell that it has never failed yet, so the read of Sporty into PSV has weight tbh. Specially with PSV , they have a super good tone as wolf and its someone I can easily misread

Do you have a meta read on Sporty right now?
No. The meta read is that Sporty will be able to catch wolf!psv with more success than me, and if they think they are town, its highly likely to be correct, hence the sheeping. Not too complicated

No, I'm asking why you're TR Sporty right now

I never stated a TR on Sporty ¿?

No, not explicitly, but by trusting their read on someone else, you kinda did implicity put a town read on ONE or both of them. Either on Sporty, cause you trust their read, or on PSV, becasue you have reason to trust Sportys read of them. Especially based on a tell that according to Sporty, didn't happen once for five days?

What if they're both bad? What if Sporty is wolfy, and is pocketing PSV with their "currently" town read?

I might feel this more if Sporty hadn't put in that 'once it took five days' caveat.

I've been in a similar situation myself recently, and if the SDN folk all "meh" this, I won't worry about it. But for now, it looks a bit fishy to me.
I was thinking this myself, so thanks for pointing it out.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:37 am Don't know 'em well enough to say for sure, but they look like it.
Looks like Mayo beat me to the trigger on my comment. I’ll catch up before I say anything else.

It’s an interesting read.
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:46 am

Mother, when will the lies stop?
:care:
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

i feel so out of touch with SDNers (other than AM) but i'm kind of liking sporty rn
SportPonies
tie goon

Re: [DAY 0] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by SportPonies »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:29 am
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:00 am

Oh we are gonna be best friends
The only thing that was true there is that she is Sporty. This being her fifth WW game and loving high posters were aggressively lies. I’m 76% sure she’s vig shot people for high posting.
Nah, I only shoot wolves

And unkillable masons.
SportPonies
tie goon

Post by SportPonies »

Wait quick question

Does the Syndicate usually play with mafia as the bad affiliation or wolves?

*squints*
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

idk, i think it's host dependent
SportPonies
tie goon

Post by SportPonies »

dyachei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:50 am i feel so out of touch with SDNers (other than AM) but i'm kind of liking sporty rn
Spooky
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

SportPonies wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:55 am
dyachei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:50 am i feel so out of touch with SDNers (other than AM) but i'm kind of liking sporty rn
Spooky
boo?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 202
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

owo

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

marmot!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dyacheiiiiiii!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I am excited to finally play a game with you where I am not a wolf.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

SportPonies
tie goon

Post by SportPonies »

SportPonies wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:52 am Wait quick question

*squints*
Answers from syndicate regulars are appreciated too, even if dy is correct
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:00 am I am excited to finally play a game with you where I am not a wolf.
same!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dennis is playing with a high amount of unabated excitement this game, and some of his engagements seem like they're posting content for the sake of content like in #245.

I'd lean slightly wolf on him atm. The reason I don't feel more strongly yet is much of that content was Day 0, and I also opted to post zero game-related content during that time.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

SportPonies wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:01 am

*squints*
Are you asking whether it's mafia or wolves?

The host will often call them the mafia team, but the players here often use the terms interchangeably.

"Player X is mafia"
"Player Y is wolfing"
"Player Z do be howlin'."

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

*squints*
Kind of interchangeable? As individuals we revert to the terminology from our original forums. In my original home forum, we called town “civvies” and mafia “baddies”. Lol, no we weren’t 12. I still say “civvies” a lot, “baddies” occasionally.

But yeah, I don’t think anyone much notices anymore, you’ll hear all the words.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
SportPonies
tie goon

Post by SportPonies »

Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:05 am

*squints*

The host will often call them the mafia team, but the players here often use the terms interchangeably.

"Player X is mafia"
"Player Y is wolfing"
I was asking specifically for what the host calls them

But if terminology is fairly interchangeable then what I thought I found might not be a slip after all
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

SportPonies wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:08 am

*squints*

"Player X is mafia"
"Player Y is wolfing"

But if terminology is fairly interchangeable then what I thought I found might not be a slip after all

Do you have any opinions about any of the SDN players at this point?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

*squints*

"Player X is mafia"
"Player Y is wolfing"

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

That question was very important which is why I asked it twice.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

*squints*

"Player X is mafia"
"Player Y is wolfing"

what did you think was a slip
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think Neon is fairly clearly town at this point. She reminds me of how she played in GoC (which yes was a game where I was a wolf and strongly pushed her as town and pocketed her, but we can ignore that part)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@MacDougall is not in this game and I'm a sad banana.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei is prodding in random places, which while I don't think is hard town meta for him to replicate, it does look like his town meta, so I would give him a townlean for now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

SportPonies
tie goon

Post by SportPonies »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:49 am
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:11 am Abigail,

It has been a trying night. My only comfort in those long hours was the knowledge that you were safely back at home.

Whilst I was in the depths of my despair, I had the most wonderful surprise!

As I am sure you must already be aware, mother has decided to come join me. I was worried she wouldn't recognize me. Time and distance have aged me nearly beyond recognition.

I could sense the trepidation in her face as she first looked upon me, and I must confess, the waters of my soul were near breaching the levees to my sanity when she at first seemed not to recognize my face. Alas, a mother's love does is not yet limited by spacial or temporal boundaries.

The wildlife here is wonderful, but I cannot shake the underlying sense of foreboding whenever I brave the wilderness. Abigail, I hear voices. I see visions.

Terrible visions.

Please keep me in your thoughts as you must know you are in mine.

-Mayo

PS Les voix disent bonjour à maman
Yo. I'm probably not safe or in bed. I mean I'm about to murder a Werewolf.
If “mafia” terminology was the norm here, this felt TMI
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

If anyone takes any issue with the things about Syndicaters I'm sharing, please lmk.

I've got like 15 minutes before I've got to head to work, so I'm working on some preliminary reads for now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

SportPonies
tie goon

Post by SportPonies »

Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:11 am

*squints*

"Player X is mafia"
"Player Y is wolfing"

I already clearly stated that PSV is in my “town for now” bucket, and I’m voting Miranda.

I think AM is playing within her village meta but I honestly don’t know if I’ve ever independently caught her wolfing
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

SportPonies wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:17 am
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:49 am
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:11 am Abigail,

It has been a trying night. My only comfort in those long hours was the knowledge that you were safely back at home.

Whilst I was in the depths of my despair, I had the most wonderful surprise!

As I am sure you must already be aware, mother has decided to come join me. I was worried she wouldn't recognize me. Time and distance have aged me nearly beyond recognition.

I could sense the trepidation in her face as she first looked upon me, and I must confess, the waters of my soul were near breaching the levees to my sanity when she at first seemed not to recognize my face. Alas, a mother's love does is not yet limited by spacial or temporal boundaries.

The wildlife here is wonderful, but I cannot shake the underlying sense of foreboding whenever I brave the wilderness. Abigail, I hear voices. I see visions.

Terrible visions.

Please keep me in your thoughts as you must know you are in mine.

-Mayo

PS Les voix disent bonjour à maman
Yo. I'm probably not safe or in bed. I mean I'm about to murder a Werewolf.
If “mafia” terminology was the norm here, this felt TMI
I like the thought here.

I did a quick search in Neon's post history on the site, and she's used that specific term in multiple other games across the site. I think I'd agree with your other post that it probably wasn't a slip.

I think this is a townie sentiment from you though.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

SportPonies wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:18 am
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:11 am

*squints*

"Player X is mafia"
"Player Y is wolfing"

I already clearly stated that PSV is in my “town for now” bucket, and I’m voting Miranda.

I think AM is playing within her village meta but I honestly don’t know if I’ve ever independently caught her wolfing
What did Mirando do?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:37 am
santygrass wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:36 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:49 pm We got more.

Genny:
genny wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:04 am
miranda920 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:58 am
SARdoghandler wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:30 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:03 am Is this really the place to play a game. I always felt this was a forum to, well, play a game, and discuss issues pertaining to the mafia game player. I look at the other mafia forums and see questions and concerns about their respective chosen votes. I look at the syndicate and see I game playing. At the very least, this just doesn't look professional. I see children here who are not serious about their game playing. Online gaming is fine, but not here.
See, this site needs reacts because this post deserves it's moment in the sun
Agreed, I miss react buttons *sad face*
Don’t you just love it when guests come over and complain about your decor?

I’m excited about all the options for ISOs that I will never do!
Caustic approach. Slightly pessimistic but thoughtful.
You are a crow, and definitely good.
potentialsheltervet:
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:53 pm Playing on a forum that doesn't censor profanity feels illegal. And empowering.
Is enriched and strengthened by profanity.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:03 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:28 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:25 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:21 pm I also [VOTE: sleep] aubergine
So I’m picking you out of the community to ask:

-how are you?
-do you actually handle dogs?
-what’s your least favorite dog?
-if the answer is Scotty, don’t
-I have a mean bark and a terribly ineffective bite
-What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Very tired, actually going to sleep maybe
Yes, the SAR is for search and rescue though I've been out of it a few years now
Probably huskies tbh but I think that's my vet showing
It's ok, Scotties be cool
African or European?
Smh everyone hates on huskies. Embracing the drama is way more fun.
Tut tuts those that don’t like drama.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:10 pm
Zenge wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:35 pm What is the worst animal?
Geese. They’re mean and poop everywhere.
Shut the fuck up
Inimical. Has a prickly defense.

You’re a North American porcupine, and you are probably good.
SportPonies:
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:49 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:10 pm Note that I left out those that haven’t posted or if I missed their posts.

But I’ve solved a good majority of the game.

Everyone that’s good can get in my arc and we shall reside in love and peace and harmony
what am I? Get to work.
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:35 pm *playbows*
You’re a hippogriff, and you already have the most posts even though you hadn’t posted until 4 hours ago. So you’re probably just bad and mega posting because you’re trying to overcompensate for the fact that you’re not even real.

Sorry.
Creature:
Creature wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:58 pm Boy I am angry and exhausted
You sound like my father-in-law.

You are probably my father-in-law. He’s firmly 3P and keeps trying to offer me unprompted financial advice. As I’ve said before, Greg, we’re doing fine and my portfolio IS already diversified with foreign investments.

I’m sorry about your rand, Creature.

Also, I read all of this and understood nothing.

Is this a very crafty and unnecesarly complex way of posting fluff?
It's a reads list.

How seriously do you feel Scotty's reads actually are in these lists tho?

Kinda feels...I dunno, splish-splashy.

All filler, no killer if ya know what I mean
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:40 am

Why?

First of all, no, I haven’t said why. I’ve said things about I don’t like but I haven’t stated my primary gripe with it.

Secondly, as part of my issue with the wagon, I originally said I felt like it was happening very quickly. Claiming I only just now have taken issue with the speed is a blatant lie and mischaracterization of reality.

Lastly I don’t need to follow up with the voters at this time. I don’t believe going to each one individually and asking them “why are you voting Miranda?” Like Oliver Twist asking for soup, will yield any relevant information from their catered and crafted answers. That’s not how I solve.

It’s furthermore counterintuitive for you to make such a big todo about how “WhY aReN’T yOu aSkiNg fOr tHeiR rEaSonS?!?!” When you yourself seem wholly uninterested in the reasons yourself.

I have a reason for not asking. But you, who based on your push of me it seems puts an ENORMOUS amount of value on asking people why they’re voting for someone is entirely uninterested in actually figuring out why people are voting for who they are. This is counterintuitive in a way that seems fairly scummy.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Zenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Zenge »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:26 am

Why?

Yes, you’re clearly putting in the effort to actually have a conversation about this.

The fact that you didn’t ask what my primary gripe with the Miranda wagon actually is, is telling that you’re wholly uninterested in actually solving.
In conclusion, Carthage Falcon45ca must be destroyed.
SportPonies
tie goon

Post by SportPonies »

Dearest Abigail,

Your brother is safe in my arms again. If the days were longer and the foraging more plentiful, it would be a joyous reunion indeed. I fear that celebrations will have to wait until we all are reunited. For now, breaking meager bread is all I can do.

It has been some time since your brother has joined me in my travels and I look forward to walking arm in arm with him again. I'm proud of the strides he has made in life, however I can't help but feel that time and college have changed him. He tells brazen stories of his travels. Of people he was afraid to help. I hope that rest and his mother's presence are enough to calm him.

Je ne sais pas parler français, donc ça vient d'un traducteur.

-Mother

P.S. I really should have contemplated your youngest brother's name a while longer. I do hope he is well in the sandy place.
Last edited by SportPonies on Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Zenge did you have an opinion about Miranda specifically, or Moreno the speed of the votes piling on her?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:29 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:26 am

Why?

Yes, you’re clearly putting in the effort to actually have a conversation about this.

The fact that you didn’t ask what my primary gripe with the Miranda wagon actually is, is telling that you’re wholly uninterested in actually solving.

So, what is your gripe?

For the record, when someone says "I don't like this cuz of X", I will always assume that X is their primary reason.

When you say "I don't like this wagon, cuz it's happening too quickly" I assume you don't like the wagon, cuz it's happening too quickly.

When I asked you why you haven't followed up w/ any of the wagon voters, and get a whole lotta deflection w/ no real answers, well that doesn't really seem like you care to solve the wagon at all.

The irony of being told by a player who doesn't question players on a wagon he doesn't like that I'm not solving...
SportPonies
tie goon

Post by SportPonies »

Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:22 am
What did Mirando do?
It's just her tone.
But I mentored someone else during her first game, modded her second, and if I did play with her, it was after subbing in on like D2 for someone who was digging themselves a hole.

Edit: meaning I need to refer back to some old games to see if this is legit or not
Last edited by SportPonies on Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

*moreso

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

SportPonies wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:35 am
What did Mirando do?
It's just her tone.
But I mentored someone else during her first game, modded her second, and if I did play with her, it was after subbing in on like D2 for someone who was digging themselves a hole.

Edit: meaning I need to refer back to some old games to see if this is legit or not

I guess I missed it, what's her tone diff that you're seeing here?
SportPonies
tie goon

Post by SportPonies »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:39 am
What did Mirando do?
It's just her tone.

I guess I missed it, what's her tone diff that you're seeing here?
:shrug:
Sporty voice: tone
Animal Midwife
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Animal Midwife »

What did Mirando do?
It's just her tone.

We're not supposed to edit any posts just as a heads up.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”