[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 398

Re: [DAY 4] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:33 am Mac, can you explain your townread on Sloonei?
I have literally no reason to suspect him.

What's he done that I'm supposed to be sceptical of?

His mindset has been visible to me the whole game and even when he's been wrong he's telegraphed exactly how and why he was wrong.

I am certain he isn't a WC. And if he was on the other faction I can't imagine we'd even be having this conversation because he would be the deepest wolf of faction 2 and he'd have us eating out of his hand. But that's not gonna appeal to you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:31 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:28 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:20 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:18 am @Seanzie @santygrass talk about each other plz
I don't really want to talk about Santygrass.
To elaborate, I do not feel like I actually have a good enough handle on the game to talk about Santygrass. Right now, I'm happy with the fact that I'm feeling a bit better about the TSers, and I'mma call that a win.
I need you to develop an opinion on him.

Here's the 411. You are a turret that can't be switched off. When it's pointed at the right places you are a terrible experience for wolves. When it's pointed at the wrong places you are a terrible experience for town. I need you to point the right way.

I am not to say Santy is the right way for certain. But I feel like if you were to point there it might make it easier for me to read him in an unbiased way.
I don't want to be that.
Based on how you're reading Sloonei here it wouldn't seem you have a conscious choice in it.
I don't think it is fair for you to say that my read on Sloonei is causing him to have a terrible experience.
I don't think it's fair for you to say that I said those exact words.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:34 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:29 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:27 am Its 2:30 AM I am not sitting down. I am already laying down in bed.

I hope @supershorty is also in bed. If not, go to bed shorty
Just stop being so overreactive and shirty. It's a nerdy game of mafia played on forum tech from the turn of the millennium.
That was not me being overreactive. That was me doing a joke calm down.

I'm in zen mode rn. Maybe difficult to read town, but think lf me saying things like 'Snap your neck' in the mlst natural and chill way hmmyes
You are a lamist omgusser.

I cycle through my reads up and down all game.

You started flipping your lid on me cuz I took you out of my towncore. I didn't even scumread you.

I'm going to do that in every town game I ever play. I've slipped everyone in and out of tiers all game. It's my process to do it and it functions well. Watching how people react to how I read them is an important part of my solving process.

What you seem to think is wolfy doesn't apply to me.

Ner ner ner ner ner.
If I think your proccess on making a read I dont care if its a scumread, removing of towncore or even townreading someone.
The proccess / approach or logic behind it felt fake. I still kinda think that but have it with a lot less wight that I had before. At the very least I think its not omgus, its the part in where you trying to dismiss it and step on my read instead of trying to find why I was doing that or seeing eye to eye with me.

And I have see you be town before so its not even like I dont know your proccess or form of forming reads
Spoiler: show
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'll rephrase.

My experience of playing with you is when I am mafia it is the worst thing ever when you wind up at me or my team. I can't do anything about it. Barely anyone can do that to me but you can.

It's the same experience when I am town. Obviously when I'm town the frustration is 10 fold cuz it doesn't get offset by admiration lol.

Obviously the outcome is very different. In one world you're doing the lords work and in one the devils.

You COULD use this to your advantage and be more forthcoming in exploring reads on more slots than those your instincts point you at, and develop your ability to analyse reactions to your pressure. I think it would bode well for your productivity as a townie.

When you refuse to analyse other slots though, you are much more likely to find yourself tunneled on a town imo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:39 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:27 am Its 2:30 AM I am not sitting down. I am already laying down in bed.

Just stop being so overreactive and shirty. It's a nerdy game of mafia played on forum tech from the turn of the millennium.

I'm in zen mode rn. Maybe difficult to read town, but think lf me saying things like 'Snap your neck' in the mlst natural and chill way hmmyes

You started flipping your lid on me cuz I took you out of my towncore. I didn't even scumread you.

I'm going to do that in every town game I ever play. I've slipped everyone in and out of tiers all game. It's my process to do it and it functions well. Watching how people react to how I read them is an important part of my solving process.

Ner ner ner ner ner.
If I think your proccess on making a read I dont care if its a scumread, removing of towncore or even townreading someone.
The proccess / approach or logic behind it felt fake. I still kinda think that but have it with a lot less wight that I had before. At the very least I think its not omgus, its the part in where you trying to dismiss it and step on my read instead of trying to find why I was doing that or seeing eye to eye with me.

And I have see you be town before so its not even like I dont know your proccess or form of forming reads
So your suspicion boils down to ... I was mean and belittled you instead of hashing it out?

All I can say is you don't know me very well then.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:37 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:33 am Mac, can you explain your townread on Sloonei?

His mindset has been visible to me the whole game and even when he's been wrong he's telegraphed exactly how and why he was wrong.

I am certain he isn't a WC. And if he was on the other faction I can't imagine we'd even be having this conversation because he would be the deepest wolf of faction 2 and he'd have us eating out of his hand. But that's not gonna appeal to you.
No reason to suspect doesnt equals townread though? It would be a null read if you dont have a reasom to townread.

So like, I know you have more experience with Sloone than I do. I have more trouble seeing mindset , so if you recall parts of Sloonei mindset being villagey it would greatly help me .

Probably I will be reading them again sometime soon~

Now I think I'm going to sleep
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

For those who don’t know, Mac has played more games with me than anyone else here. We’re, like, soul mates I think.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sometimes I will hash it out. Sometimes I won't. Sometimes I will because I'm feeling extra patient and sometimes I will because the person doesn't seem confbias. Sometimes I'll just entirely dunk on the person pushing me because they overwhelm me with their confbiased tone, I cbf doing anything else so I just relentlessly mock said person to largely amuse myself.

It's not a good reason to suspect me because it's the definition of confbias. You already have to suspect me to even get that read.

Seanzie as town did the exact same thing in the very last game we played. Got the exact same reaction out of me as you got. Both of us town. Tell him Seanzie.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:11 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:10 am Hard disagree with genny being pure rand.

They are most likely to be scum.

#PSVSheep
Why are they most likely to be scum?
PSV read them as likely scum . Regardless if they were nked or not, I think that read alone makes genny more likely to be scum.

Mayo or SAR correct me here if Im wrong, but most of the time I see genny have lowpost aswell and people like PSV villaread them because of their vibe.
I don't have a very good history on reading genny, but both PSV and now Mayo voting there makes genny most likely to be scum.
Also them not posting like at all its something to consider ig. Could be an indicator of genny having more akwardness or trouble to post than normally
Genny is a low poster, but genny shows up.

I think there is a difference.

Village genny plays her cards close to her chest, but she is solving the game. I don't see her doing that this game.

Her VCA also favors !wolfgenny. Parking votes off wagon or voting a packmate (falcon) late for credibility.

The caveat - Usually activity is NAI on SDN. I easily could have been misyeeted D1/D2 for having a bad few days at work.

It's been long enough that I am comfortable voting genny today.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:43 am

Ner ner ner ner ner.

So your suspicion boils down to ... I was mean and belittled you instead of hashing it out?

I have explaine more than ten times why I scumread you Mac , go and read my ISO if you forgot. Here I say why the things you are using as NAI for you, I say they dont help me at all ti get a townread on you.

I get better reads at people interacting with them . You are making it very difficult to engage with you , so my read on you isn't probably going to change that way, its what I a saying.

Now Imma sleep gn
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:47 am
genny

Sorry about the G
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:37 am

No reason to suspect doesnt equals townread though? It would be a null read if you dont have a reasom to townread.

So like, I know you have more experience with Sloone than I do. I have more trouble seeing mindset , so if you recall parts of Sloonei mindset being villagey it would greatly help me .

Probably I will be reading them again sometime soon~

Now I think I'm going to sleep
On the contrary. By day 4 in a game with this much content no reason to suspect very much equals townread. Only someone who tinfoils hard wouldn't be townreading someone in that scenario. Except he HAS done things that gives me reason to suspect him and I have analysed that they are more likely to come from a person without TMI.

For eg. he was the main person that pushed Scotty over Creature on d1. That's not someone trying to avoid suspicion is it?

So my solving of Sloonei had already gone through that process and I still think he's town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:43 am

Ner ner ner ner ner.

I have explaine more than ten times why I scumread you Mac , go and read my ISO if you forgot. Here I say why the things you are using as NAI for you, I say they dont help me at all ti get a townread on you.

I get better reads at people interacting with them . You are making it very difficult to engage with you , so my read on you isn't probably going to change that way, its what I a saying.

Now Imma sleep gn
So it's not that?

Doesn't ", its the part in where you trying to dismiss it and step on my read instead of trying to find why I was doing that or seeing eye to eye with me" mean that?

If that's not what it means what does it mean?

You're saying you suspect me because I was dunking on you instead of searching your motivation.

I just explained to you why that's a bad read.

And you really need to self analyse a little bit cuz you've been sassing me and being impatient and shirty with me just as much as vice versa.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How about Sloonei snapreading us all as town when if he was mafia it would be easy and fruitful to not do that and just let you and I slang microdicks at each other?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Engaging DeMACratic mode. I am going to read all of Santy's mentions of me as per his request.
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:46 pm @MacDougall if you think Falcon is a wolf and want to yeet there, lmk cuz then I would probably follow you hmmyes
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:49 pm Lawpy GOAT

Tho I am sad about not playing with dya more. One potential plan was to sheep them if Villa and have no Independent thoughts whatsoever.

Guess I'll have to sheep Mac now
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:51 pm MacDougall is playing villagery btw.

The read/sentiment of wolves being more Syndicatery feels like V!Mac read to me. Plus with the ignoring falcon as a misyeet bait aswell.
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:54 pm To clarify to my fellow SDN people, this isnt my first game with Mac. We have played some, and they are a GOAT.

I think if they are town, they will be obvtown indeed, and probably be killed early.
As scum, I think they know how to kill town harmony in a way, I have present last game we played where he was such a Chaos gremlin istg. Tho disclaimer he has a clashing playstyle still and sometimes makes crazy reads, but the overall focus is what matters?

So maybe I'm being pocketed but all of Mac vibes and reads rn strike me as villa.
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:11 pm Zenge > Tr
Psv > Tr lean
Neon > Tr
Falcon > Null, but gth Villa cuz mac says so
Sloonei > TR

So like, Dennis is the first one there that I could.kinda see being scum? But I do have a inner voice that is trippimg me into Skill Issue and points to me being pocketed by someone rn
Day 2 Santy loves Mac. Santy wants to breed Mac. Really interesting though how he invents a Mac Falcon TR to push Falcon as "misyeet bait" and "gt villa cuz mac says so". I also think the bolded bit is really interesting cuz he townread me for it on day 2 but this reads a lot like what I expect he is trying to suggest his reasons for scumreading me are now. Anyway continued...
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:19 pm Half baked readlist

Town : Neon, Sloonei, Mac, Zenge
Townlean : Lawpy, SVS , Seanzie , Falcon
Null : Mighty , Mayo, Wilg, Nate , Miranda, genny
Scumlean : SAR , Dennis , Creature
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:43 pm Votecount as at this post

falcon45ca 3 - (mightyrunner7, potentialsheltervet, Zenge)

Creature 2 - (santygrass, falcon45ca)
Dennis 2 - (Neon, NateTheLesser)
NateTheLesser 2 - (Marmot, MacDougall)

Marmot 1 - (sloonei)
santygrass 1 - (creature)
SARdoghandler 1 - (Seanzie)

DrWilgy 0
dyachei/lawpy 0
genny 0
Kate/Mac 0
Mayo the Mayo 0
mightyrunner7 0
miranda920 0
Neon 0
potentialsheltervet 0
Seanzie 0
S~V~S 0
Sloonei 0
Zenge 0

Sleep / No Elimination 0

Not voting (@SARdoghandler, @Dennis, @santygrass, @DrWilgy, @Lawpy, @genny, @Mayo the Mayo, @miranda920, @S~V~S)

Notes: The Falcon wagon quickly got to 3 and has not moved any further. There is probably 1 wolf between the 4 (inclusive of Falcon) based on wagonomics, rarely 0. Zenge and PSV feel quite town just on solving energy, so in my view there is a likely wolf between Falcon and Mightyrunner7.

I am not a fan of the amount of people presently not voting. We need to pressure wolves, so if you are town in there, please start voting. If you don't have any good ideas of who to vote for, start communicating with your top town and just work with them. It's okay to be wrong. It's not okay to not try.

DrWilgy has been representing a "he's an obvious town" read on Falcon since day 1 but seems untroubled by the pressure Falcon is under. I don't like this.

I can see why Miranda is town.

I dig this
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:20 am
Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:18 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:14 am
Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:07 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:57 am
Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:56 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:53 am

I see your arguments and still think you are tunneling. Everyone is saying that you are hypeefocusing.

You need to have a fair assessment on how you are viewing the game, because even if falcon is a wolf I feel like you are going about it the wrong way
That’s fair.

That being said, what has Falcon done that you think deserves a village read on Falcon?

Nothing Flacon has done since has made me question if they were village. The PSV push they made for example was dark. Wolfy to the bone. Evil Tuna=Rotten to the Albacore

All syndicaters and people who know him.more than you are saying that they are town.

Only people voting him is people that doesnt know them as much. That is enough for me to think that wagon is probably a miss
I don’t think that’s fair. I think there’s been a lot of chatter from Syndicate players who said that Falcon was definitely off. They were just shy about committing to a vote there.

I want to emphasize that these Syndicate player reads of “Yeah Falcon is really off, this isn’t Village Falcon at all” came during the back and forth he was having with me.

Now that’s settled a bit, but obviously in the face of that pressure any wolf would adjust their play. But the reads from Syndicate players when things were going down, were largely “Falcon is being weird, I don’t think this is Village!Falcon, I just don’t want to vote there”.

This is why I am not following you.

You are doing a lot of stretching here to dismiss the people confidently reading falcon as town
If you’re talking about Sloonei I think that’s paired, and I’m not the only one. Lawpy sees what I was seeing with Sloonei defending Falcon.

And people who have “defended Falcon” otherwise didn’t provide strong village reads IN THE MOMENT.

The majority of reads from Syndicate people in the moment were that Falcon was absolutely 100% scum, they just didn’t want to vote there.
Sloonei, Macdougall (V confident town of mine) , tuutuu.

I think SVS also but not quite sure.

That for sure is enough to me.

Time.To.Reassess.

Get out of your W!Falcon world, you have been staring at them for far too long and its making you blind to the rest of the game
Wow, Sloonei, Mac Tutuu top town and I even got brackets. Jeez. I must have been soooooOoOooOo townie.
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:28 am
Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:24 am
I’ve been reassessing with every single post Falcon makes. I’m not wrong Santy. There’s no reason to give Falcon a villager read.

Some people can be wrong about how they’re reading Falcon. That’s fine. It’s normal and to be expected. But not a single one of the people you mentioned actually made a strong village case for Falcon.

They simply dismissed my case and gave a village read. None of them actually ISOd Falcon, pulled quotes and laid out a strong case for why Falcon is lock town.

Because they can’t.
Consider this: That person being wrong might be you.

None of the people voting with you made a case on why Falcon is scum either, they are just blind sheeps banking on your read.

I think Mac gave good reasoning. Dennis also explained it a bit. Tuutuu is clearly ISOing people and saying their reads.

I see work and insights being done on why Falcon is town from people that know him .

And other than you tunneling, I see none of that in the falcon wagon which you are calling pure
hOMG. This is some pretty flagrant Falcon defense here and he's again saying i gave good reasoning, which we have since deduced I in fact never did so Santy literally invented the idea that I townread Falcon to shield Falcon. Naughty Santy.
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:24 pm
Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:28 pm I feel like there’s a lot of resistance to zenges push on falcons

Santy at least is approaching from a pretty strongly village trajectory by highlighting the need to reassess in the event Zenges is wrong and looking for other wolves that don’t depend primarily on falcons being a wolf
Santy is probably a wolf because Santy is being sanctimonious and belabouring all the stuff he can that is "town 101" when as town he leaves all that shit behind and just goes ham on reads. Net outcome is town Santy gets heavily sussed and wolf Santy gets heavily townread.
Someday you'll learn to read me correctly.

Today is still not that day
Aaand this is where I started pushing him. See how Santy "dismiss it and step on my read instead of trying to find why I was doing that or seeing eye to eye with me". Interesting how he did that to me but then scumread me for doing it to him. Interesting.
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:43 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:30 pm
Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:25 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:18 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:16 pm @Sloonei Gth, what is your read on falcon?
Mafia
Hmm

Do you therefore think Zenges tunnel on Falcons is justified after all?

Because it’s looking like you’re disagreeing with Zenges tunnel on Falcons early posts but found Falcons’s later behavior to be problematic independent of the Zenges tunnel, and i’m trying to see if i understood correctly
I never thought Zenge should stop pushing Falcon. All I ever tried to say on Day 1 was that the things Zenge objected to are not out of the ordinary for Falcon. This does not mean those things need to mean that Falcon is town. Just that I would not suspect him on the basis of those things.

After looking at Falcon's posts in more depth, I think there are reasons to be concerned about him. This still does not mean I have him as lock mafia. But I have questions and would like answers.
Similarly I actually read Falcon prior to even realising there was some Zenge/Falcon Mexican standoff occurring and found Falcon scummy because most of his early pushes were overemphasis on things that are NAI. I find Falcon's usual pressure targets to be more palatable than here.
Noted
:omg:
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:57 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:24 pm
Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:28 pm I feel like there’s a lot of resistance to zenges push on falcons

Santy at least is approaching from a pretty strongly village trajectory by highlighting the need to reassess in the event Zenges is wrong and looking for other wolves that don’t depend primarily on falcons being a wolf
Santy is probably a wolf because Santy is being sanctimonious and belabouring all the stuff he can that is "town 101" when as town he leaves all that shit behind and just goes ham on reads. Net outcome is town Santy gets heavily sussed and wolf Santy gets heavily townread.
Someday you'll learn to read me correctly.

Today is still not that day
Posts like this don't help.
I know but I still do them anyways because I know I'm right
Totally not dismissive.
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:06 pm Current reads no order

Town

Mayo
Miranda
Sloonei
Tutuu
SVS
Santy
Zenge

Wolves

Creature
Marmot
Falcon
PSV
Where would you put Dennis?
Anyway for some reason I've now put him back into town and he's asking me for a Dennis read. Cool.
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:26 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:17 pm @NateTheLesser I would like to know how you feel abouts slots other than Dennis, particularly the likes of Falcon, Marmot, Creature and Mightyrunner7.

I'll be back later, I expect receipts.
Mighty isn't outside of his town meta, his posts always read as carefully crafted. In the last game when he was wolfing I correctly called him out on day one, because he had a habit of picking apart other people's reads without actually offering his own perspective. I haven't seen him do the same thing here. He's relatively new and that's a "tell" that can be fixed, but I lean him town for now. The only thing that gives me pause is his Scotty vote looks bad, both in the wagon position and that his reasoning was pretty much just echoing other people's "role fishing" sus.

Creature is POE because there's no reason for him not to be, I wasn't interested in him yesterday because in my other Syndicate game he low-posted as town so the "volume tell" wasn't convincing for me. But his only votes prior to Scotty were a naked 2nd vote on miranda and a naked 2nd vote on me. He said his miranda vote was because he was least impressed by her on that page, but her only recent content was a day 0 test vote. And that's been about the extent of his solving energy.

Marmot was mostly missing, I remember an early wolf lean of Dennis and then EOD. I didn't really vibe with Marmot's EOD reads, for one thing they were wolfreading me and have carried that into today, and I know that's incorrect. But they were also speculating a Scotty/Santy world, which I thought would be odd positioning to take if they knew Scotty would flip town. But it could have also been a way to place Scotty in a plausible wolf team to justify a vote (which is what Marmot did shortly after).

Falcon/Zenge I have the most turbulence around. I've seen town Zenge make correct pushes that were laser-focused that I didn't understand at all, so I pay attention when he gets this locked in even if I don't completely get it. And I thought falcon was sketchy early on. But the way Z's pushed it has been really twisty, especially his interaction with other people about it when they disagree. And on falcon's end I know he has a scummy playstyle in general, he was misyeeted in the other game I played here. If they were both scum but different factions it'd explain everything tbh
Either this person is the best mafia player I've ever met or they're town. And maybe it's both.
This
Santy lazily sheeps my Nate townread. Hmmm.

So far all I am seeing is Santy just viewing me as the obvious town I am while I solve the game. God damn I must have done something egregious to get myself out of being his lock top town.
santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:22 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:18 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:18 pm Hmmmm

[VOTE: Miranda] aubergine

Nevermind this feels better
Why?
Because they've been less talked about. And I don't know how Dennis plays, and I know miranda a little more and they havent hit a single town note for me yet, so more worrysome
They haven't hit a single town note for you?

How much of their play have you read?
I didn't read much of D1 , but almost all of D2
More of good old me holding Santy accountable while he makes reads/votes that are poorly explained.
santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:41 pm I am removing Santygrass from my towncore also.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:42 pm @Mayo the Mayo my towncore is tiny, it's literally just you right now. So uh, welcome to the brotherhood. Outline your issues with Lawpy so we can get aligned on that and then move on to the next slot to solve.

Not wanting to be ONGussy , but I am for sure less certain now that Mac is town.

Like, nnexplaines removal of a townread (less willing to form a town block) , to then a pockety post to mayo . Gives me the worries.

I'll mull it over.

Mayo is town tho. Lawpy sussing there is concerning.

Now, to sleep
Okay now the good stuff. Okay let me read through this and make a new post.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: [DAY 3] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:04 pm mac
mayo
neon
dennis
SVS
mr7
SAR
miranda

sean
sloonei

nate

santy

lawpy
genny
That list is so sad how I am so low
Jeez we should probably talk about how Tutuu had Santy as a wolf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This is boring. I'm just confbiasing everything I read from you as mafia and I can't focus. I'm just gonna vote you and leave me vote there til one of us is dead tbh.

[VOTE: Santygrass] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by MacDougall »

Relevant day 1 stuff that makes Santy look awful.
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:54 pm Someone summarize me the cases on Scotty and Creature?

Without seeing anything I think its more likely that Creature is a hit because in my mind they tend to obtown more and have more votes from people of the same community
Late day antispew.
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:56 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Votes wolf teammate that he has not even mentioned as suspecting for more antispew.
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:57 pm Oh EoD is in 4 MINUTES? lol
Pretends not to know its end of day so his not voting between Scotty or Creature is scrutinised.
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:58 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:57 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:55 pm You really think I forget about a game this hard when a partner would be leading huh

Don't make me say the words again.

Quick GTH what is your read on Creature
More antispew.
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:59 pm Santy can go too
Scotty recognises how bad he is. Dies.
Animal Midwife wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:59 pm santy is dead
AM recongises how bad he is...
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:00 pm
Animal Midwife wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:59 pm santy is dead
No u
Dies.

Let's see what day 2 brings.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:23 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Naked vote on Creature.
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:25 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:52 pm Well, my Scotty suspicions were totally off. Maybe I should've just sheeped Zenge.
I do think AM dying could be taken as a knock against Santy since historically she reads him well and he's been worried about her after they wolfed together but I'd prefer not to vote him until he at least returns to the thread and I can challenge him proper.
For now, [VOTE: FALCON] aubergine

This is a HUGE , BLATANT lie that I am taking issue because it doesnt make any sense and you here believing that like what ???

I never in any game expressed concern about AM lol
Gets wildly defensive at PSV for suggesting Santy might have killed AM, which like, let's be honest he did in fact do.
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:34 pm
dyachei wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:39 pm the more creature does nothing the more i'm concerned
And I think they are doing the laziest push ever.

Like, I skipped all of the day 1, and Creature doesnt bring me the vibes of commenting on any of what happened or re-evaling. Just picking a basic hurr durr EoD argument from someone who was not caught up= bad and that's it.

I think I was based on my EoD read and going to park my vote there
Funny post given who he is replying to. Seems like the mafia team kicked off day 2 bussing him doesn't it. The real question one must ask is ... why would Creature, who was blatantly going to belly up on day 2, even bother to sus Santy if not for antispew reasons? It's pretty clear that the wolf team were going to go after him straight away given what dya said here, so ... why would Creature just be like "here's a limp suspicion of Santygrass to mildly spew him town".
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:46 pm @MacDougall if you think Falcon is a wolf and want to yeet there, lmk cuz then I would probably follow you hmmyes
Pings me to pocket me and get permission to vote Falcon but...
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:08 pm Image

Town : Neon, Zenge , Sloonei

Lean town : Psv , Dyachei

Wolf : Skill Issue
Interesting reads.

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:29 pm

Quite interested in your bolded reads.
Neon is a viberead more than anything.
Seanzie is for their SoD1 , remember them clashing with AM early with a more likely villa PoV in my mind.
SvS i should go an reread some post because I remember being villa-pinged by some post but didn't retain any specifics in my brain.

From what I got from thread,i AM heavily sussed them . And most important I see like them with a above average postcount, but get the feeling that they say nothing.

But tbh my scumreads have very little weight. If anything I think my villareads are much more sheepable and likely to be correct
The SVS bit here is really weird and doesn't make sense. Like, he threw SVS in a townlean, but then when asked to elaborate backtracks wildly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:30 am [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:32 am I'm sorry but I remember the first time I played with falcon I also sussed them, took the insight of some Syndicate people that were kinda in the middle and just went into 'sure falcon is mafia' mindset ignoring other people calling them town and never really got out of there. Falcon was town there.
I think seeing the falcon wagon as PURE SDN and the peole from the same site that know him more calling them town should be a huge signal of that wagon being bad.
I know Zenge is tunneled . But I hope this is a wake-up call if you are town

@SARdoghandler @potentialsheltervet @mightyrunner7
This is where his Falcon interactions get reeeally dicey. Like reeeally dicey. Don't ya think lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:02 am Zenge, I think that anyone just blindly following you on hyperfocused mode while ignoring all the more likely to be correct townreads from people that know falcon more are more likely to be wolves. Like, I think that shows a lack lf nuance and them goimg for an easy vote qithout questioning much, just 'following zenge' is a good enough excuse.

Even if falcon is a wolf (unlikely) , I think you also have a Wolf voting with you tbh
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:03 am I think that

Marmot/Creature / one in Mighty-SAR-PSV

Is my worldview rn. Maybe add Dennis there or not. Problem for the future me
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:03 am And like, if falcon is a wolf we cant blame the L on the Syndicates Skill Issue.

Win-Win
There is so much TMI in this post.
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:56 am
Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:33 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:31 am
Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:28 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:21 am Like, Sar voting with you not because they read Falcon a particular way, just that you will get 'untunneled' its just such a lazy and bad reason to vote someone. Its bogus.

You shouldn't be causing that sort of excuses in wolves or mindset in town. Its super unproductive
The way you phrased it isn’t the best but I actually disagree.

There is merit to the argument that even if I’m wrong, because so many people have weighed in and talked a decent amount about this that a Falcon flip would give a lot of information on other players. If I’m right though, then that’s still true, and it’s even better.
I disagree with all my heart to the secnd argument. There is 0 merit there, where you should just reassess.

Doing the sheep thing, then they are just being allowing to your tunnel which is bad so /shrug
Again Santy. I have reassessed. Falcon still comes up wolf. Every. Single. Time.
I think you are missing my point.

Again.

I am not saying that you should villa-read Falcon now. I am telling you to reassess and look farther. You are having only worldview consisten and being 100% reliable on falcon being a wolf.

If I tell you I have the mech equivalent on falcon being Villa, what would you do? Deflate and do nothing? Because it seems like that ln you focusing only on that
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:56 am And you can take that as me FPSing or breadcumbing if you will :curtain:
Wtff
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:44 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

Let"s help marmot bus
"I'm bussing but I'm projecting what I am doing onto Marmot."
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:54 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:56 am
Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:33 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:31 am
Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:28 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:21 am Like, Sar voting with you not because they read Falcon a particular way, just that you will get 'untunneled' its just such a lazy and bad reason to vote someone. Its bogus.

You shouldn't be causing that sort of excuses in wolves or mindset in town. Its super unproductive
The way you phrased it isn’t the best but I actually disagree.

There is merit to the argument that even if I’m wrong, because so many people have weighed in and talked a decent amount about this that a Falcon flip would give a lot of information on other players. If I’m right though, then that’s still true, and it’s even better.
I disagree with all my heart to the secnd argument. There is 0 merit there, where you should just reassess.

Doing the sheep thing, then they are just being allowing to your tunnel which is bad so /shrug
Again Santy. I have reassessed. Falcon still comes up wolf. Every. Single. Time.
I think you are missing my point.

Again.

I am not saying that you should villa-read Falcon now. I am telling you to reassess and look farther. You are having only worldview consisten and being 100% reliable on falcon being a wolf.

If I tell you I have the mech equivalent on falcon being Villa, what would you do? Deflate and do nothing? Because it seems like that ln you focusing only on that

@Zenge I want you to answer me the last question
This is egregious I mean cmon.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Sloonei it is absolutely high time I see some interactive analyses from you. You refused the other day because it was late but you still haven't done any interactives with any of our 3 dead mafia.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:35 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:31 pm So am I supposed to ignore the fact that Dennis knows for a fact Mac was healed?

Cause like nobody seems to have acknowledged that at all
What is there to acknowledge
Well primarily it's like how would you know that? Cause most trackers just tell you who visited not what they did and like unless you tried to kill Mac how would you know without a doubt it was a heal.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

Ok looks like no one is taking my suspish of obvs baddie Miranda seriously, so I’ll drop a vote on Tutuus main suspish and [VOTE: Genny] aubergine who after reading her (everyone should do it only takes a few minutes) I also think is bad.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:33 am @S~V~S @Sloonei who would you vote between genny and Seanzie ?
Genny. I find her more likely to be bad, I haven’t finished reading Sean though. But she’s a surer thing for me at this time.

Miranda’s waffly reads of Genny kinda cemented it for me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:54 pm
Genny - neutral, I'm not saying to give Genny the benefit of the doubt but she really could go one way or the other
Like this snipped from her reads list yesterday.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:49 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:48 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:47 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:46 pm Hardclaiming mac was not poisoned, he was protected
Explain poetically pls
Tutuu protected him
tutuu was a regular doctor with night protections. Mac claimed to be poisoned, which would have flipped him at the end of the day yesterday.
This is quite possibly the worst poem I've ever read
My bad I got you

Tutuu was doctor
She protected mac n2
Mac was not poisoned
Thank you for this, it rings true and helps me slot stuff into place. Like I know Mac has lied for reaction, whatever, when he's civ. But I didn't think he would lie about this. And I recall Tutuu even mentioned him being poisoned. And he and Tutuu were very much trusting each other, I could see her doing that.
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:33 am antidote carrier - may cure poison

poisoner - can deliver a delayed kill

the second one is what killed zedge and what is trying to kill mac

if anyone is poison healer please heal mac
But lawpys role was (cut from JJJ's post):
Your base role is 1-shot impatient poisoner. Once during the game during any night phase no later than Night 2, you may select a player. That player will be poisoned, and they will not be informed of this. If not cured, they will die at the end of the following day phase.
So when Zedge died, it just said in the post he "died" no method. So maybe he wasn't poisoned, and Day died some other way?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:40 pm Hey Santy. How bout this.

I will continue to solve the game. You give me another day, maybe two, maybe three. I'll self resolve cuz I'm town, probably casually flip a couple more non town along the way, and you can stop embarrassing yourself. Deal?
Lol I love the sass here
And todays Olympic Gold Medal in Power Pocketing goes to ...

Miranda! Congrats Miranda!
miranda920
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: Miranda

Post by miranda920 »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:58 am

I will continue to solve the game. You give me another day, maybe two, maybe three. I'll self resolve cuz I'm town, probably casually flip a couple more non town along the way, and you can stop embarrassing yourself. Deal?
Lol I love the sass here

Wow! Such an honor!
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:27 am
miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:54 pm
Genny - neutral, I'm not saying to give Genny the benefit of the doubt but she really could go one way or the other
Like this snipped from her reads list yesterday.
I just can’t read genny for shit :shrug:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:37 am

Lol I love the sass here

Wow! Such an honor!
I like your attitude. After I posted that, I kinda wished I hadn't, it seemed a tad mean. So happy you took it in the spirit intended. Having a positive attitude when you rand wolf definitely makes a person a better wolf :suspish:
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: SAR

Post by SARdoghandler »

?
HRH The Bloody Queeb of Ebgland
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:39 am ......

?
How do you feel about me reversing my weak read on you based on almost nothing? Super wolfy, right?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:41 am

?
How do you feel about me reversing my weak read on you based on almost nothing? Super wolfy, right?
Eh. Could have been wolfy moving off because no one else seemed to want to join you but since my name keeps coming up repeatedly I think most wolves might see me as an easy push rn. So you moving for weak reasons might actually afford you some village points

I'm debating switching to Santy but I want to ponder that to make sure it's not just because he thinks my play is lazy and annoying. Which is funny since we've played together before and I'm not playing any different than I usually do. So trying to decide if I find that wolfy overall (see easy push logic above) or if I'm leaning blindly retaliatory
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:52 am

?
Eh. Could have been wolfy moving off because no one else seemed to want to join you but since my name keeps coming up repeatedly I think most wolves might see me as an easy push rn. So you moving for weak reasons might actually afford you some village points

I'm debating switching to Santy but I want to ponder that to make sure it's not just because he thinks my play is lazy and annoying. Which is funny since we've played together before and I'm not playing any different than I usually do. So trying to decide if I find that wolfy overall (see easy push logic above) or if I'm leaning blindly retaliatory
You moving to Santy in this game state is likely synonymous with a vote on Genny (I mean... it is possible that Santy can become a wagon, they're name is in people's mouths, but more likely it stays on me/Genny). How does that make you feel?

SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:59 am
SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:52 am

?

You moving to Santy in this game state is likely synonymous with a vote on Genny (I mean... it is possible that Santy can become a wagon, they're name is in people's mouths, but more likely it stays on me/Genny). How does that make you feel?
I am okay flipping genny at this point because her contributing less than me and not helping to at least push thread state forward when she is here is a problem. I have reasons to suspect that she may not be a were creature but those are based on a lot of assumptions and I don't think it's valuable to put those assumptions out in thread today. If it's genny/you then at least you are here and posting so if you're scum we can catch you later with more to go on. So if me voting Santy pushes genny more, I'm cool with it
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

@santygrass how has my play here differed from Stardeww (where we were both village and you read me correctly) or Hannibal (again, both town, but you "vibed with me")?
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:51 am
miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:37 am

Lol I love the sass here

Wow! Such an honor!
I like your attitude. After I posted that, I kinda wished I hadn't, it seemed a tad mean. So happy you took it in the spirit intended. Having a positive attitude when you rand wolf definitely makes a person a better wolf :suspish:
Or, you know, a townie that can take a joke lol
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:22 pm
miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:49 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:48 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:47 pm

Explain poetically pls
Tutuu protected him
tutuu was a regular doctor with night protections. Mac claimed to be poisoned, which would have flipped him at the end of the day yesterday.
This is quite possibly the worst poem I've ever read
My bad I got you

Tutuu was doctor
She protected mac n2
Mac was not poisoned
Am I missing something? How do you know all this?
its a SeeEEecRreett...

miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Eh I feel fine keeping my vote on Seanzie because the exact reason I’m voting there is similar to why I’d vote for genny

I’ve woofed with santy in my only wolf game and I generally find he’s challenging to read. He could easily fool me, I think he’s got a pretty consistent tone in either role. I think Mac makes a pretty good argument for a santy vote.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Miranda, you’re my kind of person! I hope you choose to play here again! :beer:
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:58 am Miranda, you’re my kind of person! I hope you choose to play here again! :beer:
I'm not Miranda but... Who's pocketing whom now? 😂

(Jokes aside, overall this game has had a pleasant tone, y'all are great)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:58 am Miranda, you’re my kind of person! I hope you choose to play here again! :beer:
I'm not Miranda but... Who's pocketing whom now? 😂

(Jokes aside, overall this game has had a pleasant tone, y'all are great)
I still think she’s BaddieMcBadderson, but she’s got a super wholesome response to suspicion.

And thank you!
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:10 am @santygrass how has my play here differed from Stardeww (where we were both village and you read me correctly) or Hannibal (again, both town, but you "vibed with me")?
Two main differences.

I dont have Dubz soulread to trust here.

I find your reads here and takes much more bland/null.

I felt like In stardeww you did *stuff* even if it was lazy like C'mon even from the cenentery I was rooting for you and you had a Goated reassess moment with Dubz rooting and sending vibes to you. Your head was doing work there and I could see that. Here, I don't nearly as much, so I wont call them equal.

Though what you say is still the reason I havent voted for you so feels weird you are ignoring that and acting as if I'm actively pushing you
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I told Mac to look into My ISO why I sussed them.
They ISO'd me and decided to not bring up any of those post.

And then I should believe that you are trying to see eye to eye with me here?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:10 am Hard disagree with genny being pure rand.

#PSVSheep
PSV read them as likely scum . Regardless if they were nked or not, I think that read alone makes genny more likely to be scum.

Mayo or SAR correct me here if Im wrong, but most of the time I see genny have lowpost aswell and people like PSV villaread them because of their vibe.
I don't have a very good history on reading genny, but both PSV and now Mayo voting there makes genny most likely to be scum.
Also them not posting like at all its something to consider ig. Could be an indicator of genny having more akwardness or trouble to post than normally

Village genny plays her cards close to her chest, but she is solving the game. I don't see her doing that this game.

Her VCA also favors !wolfgenny. Parking votes off wagon or voting a packmate (falcon) late for credibility.

The caveat - Usually activity is NAI on SDN. I easily could have been misyeeted D1/D2 for having a bad few days at work.

@miranda920 @SARdoghandler @mightyrunner7 I want the three of you to read this and then state why are you prefering to yeet Seanzie over genny
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:20 pm

#PSVSheep

@miranda920 @SARdoghandler @mightyrunner7 I want the three of you to read this and then state why are you prefering to yeet Seanzie over genny
SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:09 am I have reasons to suspect that she may not be a were creature but those are based on a lot of assumptions and I don't think it's valuable to put those assumptions out in thread today.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”