75%

Total votes: 8
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 1

Post by fingersplints »

Dennis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:02 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:01 pm (Err... are we allowed to nightpost?)
(I DONT KNOW NONE OF THE HOSTS ARE ANSWERING HELP)
Yes you may post
Gro-oo-ovy
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Re: Summer Sh*t

Post by Camilla »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:04 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:34 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:32 pm @Seanzie How are you drawing your conclusion? Do you not like Taylor Swift?
You entered with a song rather than a post. The first post is always the hardest for a wolf.
Why am I scum my lord?
This post kind of looks a lot less unaligned than I thought, tbh.

Neon didn't really have that strong of a reaction unlike PSV.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

OOH NEW FLAVOR POLL

mmm burbur :yum:
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

kate prob has the clearest progression
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Oh damn. Uhhhhh alright
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Idk why Dennis is being cleared from that progression frankly
Camilla
The Mark

Re: Summer Sh*t Night 0

Post by Camilla »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:31 am Why does that make me scum though? Why can't I just have the same thought you do my lord.
Actually this post was kind of good-ish?

It doesn't really show the same level of concern as PSV but it seems a bit more complex than average distancing.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

All I saw was him wagon hopping and then saying he'd vote Seanzie once it was clear Seanzie was going down. Hmm.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:12 pm kate prob has the clearest progression
Yh, the entire "you know how to read me better than that" isn't really an avenue that wolves take.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Holy fuck I was right
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

There's night talk right. I'm not gonna get yelled at?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:37 pm what made u vote sean just now?
I thought about their treatment of their early reads more and it didn't align at all with my expectation of a town Sean plus they fell off hard and I didn't like the wagons elsewhere.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:42 pm If Seanzie's a hit then I'd pressure Zenon tomorrow being that she tends to have a hellbuss-y meta and that vote feels like the most bus-like one since it was casted after we put Seanzie 4-3 over PSV.
Meh this is fair but like...meh.

ImageImage

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:30 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:37 pm what made u vote sean just now?
I thought about their treatment of their early reads more and it didn't align at all with my expectation of a town Sean plus they fell off hard and I didn't like the wagons elsewhere.
You were silent for the entire EoD except for the vote. Why?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:45 pm ...and it kind of feels like Zenon's frozen this EoD.
I just wasn't here tbh tbh

ImageImage

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:27 pm Holy fuck I was right
This reaction is kind of good, though.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I showed up to cast a vote on a wagon that mattered but I was busy.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:14 pm Idk why Dennis is being cleared from that progression frankly
I still don't think Dennis should be town read

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:32 pm
Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:27 pm Holy fuck I was right
This reaction is kind of good, though.
That's cause I'm town.

Like I hellbus but there's a method right I'm not gonna bus a team mate like that what cred do I gain. I bus hard and lead a push so I can take credit I don't drop a limp vote near eod and dip

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I was just busy I was literally driving looked at the time said oh fuck I need to vote so I came into thread looked at the wagon structure and dropped it where I was most comfortable.

ImageImage

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Neon kind of feels like Porscha in J's Soiree EoD1, tbh.

Basically the explanation and circumstances behind her vote feels kind of villagery even if her vote on retrospective was fairly wolfy with her meta in mind, tbh.
☆Princess Abigail☆

And like the annoying thing is I deserve to be pushed for being right because it usually only happens when I'm wolffff...

I wish I didn't suck at this game lol.

ImageImage

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Time intervals kind of fits being that I can see the excuse matching with her making a vote then popping back when she got off driving, tbh.

Probably going Falcon/Ted/Sig/Six tomorrow.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:41 pm Time intervals kind of fits being that I can see the excuse matching with her making a vote then popping back when she got off driving, tbh.

Probably going Falcon/Ted/Sig/Six tomorrow.
Maybe it's just Falcon and one of the slanklords, tbh.

I'm hesitant on Ted after his EoD1.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Could be falcon. He pocketed me just last game as scum. I'm not really that pocketed here as my read there is mostly fake lol

ImageImage

Camilla
The Mark

Re: Summer Sh*t

Post by Camilla »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:05 pm
Camilla wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:38 pm Hi ^_^

Before I get started could I get informed of the phase lengths on this site and if post caps exist?

I normally play on MU so it'll take some time for me to adjust here. I'll get myself a PFP shortly.

I listened to this song today, and actually thought about it first, but decided to pivot to something else, I'm glad someone else thought of it though.
@staypositivefriend

Lol, this is actually Quick's Music Tell in action.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:06 am
Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:46 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:56 am
Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:53 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:15 pm I disagree with Neon's read on me, obviously, but I think the tunnel at least feels sincere. Ted clinging to my wagon feels much more ho-hum. Like they're just doing it to seem productive.
Calling my push on you a tunnel is a bit misleading I'm not really pushing you much and I'm gonna move my vote after catch up lol
What changed?
Nothing really but if nobody else agrees I'm not gonna bother pushing that
I don't like this post. PSV is currently tied for the lead.
Seanzie didn't interact much with Neon but GTH I feel like this seems to be him TMI'ing PSV V and using their potential future flip as a reason to push Zenon.

I don't think this is an avenue that a wolf takes to push a partner so I don't feel like going to Zenon immediate when d2 begins.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 2:30 pm
Neon wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:24 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:08 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:03 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:52 pm [VOTE: psv ] aubergine

nothing personal
Whoa

Kinda sounds personal
Hi. Why are you sheeping neon?

Neon is supremely town Neon.

There are a few signs I've learned to look for...like, she might be fakin' it? But nah
What makes me town here?

It's a combination of a few things, including your anime gif's & general solve energy.
Yh, I kind of feel like this is another point towards my Zenon/Falcon not w/w thing as I really like Zenon's skepticism here.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:09 pm guess i shoulda pushed sean more oops
Tbfh this reaction meh as it kind of emphasizes regret over not being on Sean's wagon rather than being happy that he was a wolf, tbh.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275

Post by Kate »

Do we have a screenshot of the poll?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:07 pm Do we have a screenshot of the poll?
I think it was me/you/PSV/Six were on Ted's wagon, Falcon/Ted were on PSV's wagon, SPF/Lemon were on Seanzie's wagon then we both went to Seanzie's wagon and then Zenon and Dennis piled on it. Pyxxy was on Six's wagon and Seanzie was on your wagon and neither of them were on during the EoD.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:10 pm
Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:07 pm Do we have a screenshot of the poll?
I think it was me/you/PSV/Six were on Ted's wagon, Falcon/Ted were on PSV's wagon, SPF/Lemon were on Seanzie's wagon then we both went to Seanzie's wagon and then Zenon and Dennis piled on it. Pyxxy was on Six's wagon and Seanzie was on your wagon and neither of them were on during the EoD.
good news everyone, I hit back in my browser like 6 times and I got this:
D1 poll downsized.jpg
D1 poll downsized.jpg (243.84 KiB) Viewed 596 times
not sure if it's right or not :shrug:
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

also. open nights :O
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:05 pm So yh.

I'd say that the first four voters on Seanzie are always pure and Zenon's vote on him was a huge red flag since she tends to bus a lot and it feels like her EoD was fairly frozen.

I'll look back to her interaction with Seanzie as I feel like PSV/Seanzie are fairy unaligned, so my towncore for d2 would be me/SPF/Dennis/Lemon/Kate/PSV.

Remainder are Zenon/Falco/Tedd plus the two slankers. I don't think Pyxxy is wolfing regardless of his lack of interaction with Seanzie.
I endorse this POE (which includes myself).
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:00 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:09 pm guess i shoulda pushed sean more oops
Tbfh this reaction meh as it kind of emphasizes regret over not being on Sean's wagon rather than being happy that he was a wolf, tbh.
lol
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i've read sean's iso, and psv is not clear at all
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:31 pm i've read sean's iso, and psv is not clear at all
What's your fixation with trying to push me, ted? There are legitimate concerns with sig/six, falcon (still disagree but not enough substance to really fight it) and Dennis, yet you insist on pooping and then throwing it at me.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

There is villagey tunneling and then there is pushing in bad faith.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Haaaaaaave you met Ted?

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:39 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:31 pm i've read sean's iso, and psv is not clear at all
What's your fixation with trying to push me, ted? There are legitimate concerns with sig/six, falcon (still disagree but not enough substance to really fight it) and Dennis, yet you insist on pooping and then throwing it at me.
big yikes

there are legitimate concerns with ~0 posters?

also, neon, have we ever played before?
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Nope just quoting a show lol

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

camilla / spf / kate

lemon / neon

dennis

pyxxy

rest

sixtystrings
psv
ImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:50 pm
big yikes

I mean, Six suddenly popping up, placing a vote on you, and then dipping and not returning is kind of concerning.

I'm p sure you also had this concern on them earlier?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:04 pm
big yikes

I mean, Six suddenly popping up, placing a vote on you, and then dipping and not returning is kind of concerning.

I'm p sure you also had this concern on them earlier?
you are missing the point

saying "legitimate" concerns about ~0 posters is wolfy. and from psv's pov im supposedly a wolf, so how is his vote concerning?

legitimate concern to me implies people have made posts that are wolfy. except they barely made any posts / she's saying this about the 0 posters
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

big yikes

Yes, ted. There are legitimate concerns with people who have popped in, said something insanely wolfy, jumped on the top wagon, and ghosted.
And someone who has said nothing.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Okay @tedxtr would you like to have some fun? Case me. Come up with reasons for me being wolfy besides just repeating it multiple times. Have fun. I've only played once on the syndicate before, but that game just ended and can be used as a reference (I was town). Otherwise I have mafia and town games from SDN.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

can you link the game?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

also if you’re at it, if you can also list what the legitimate concerns are for all the people you’ve listed in your post, that would be of help too
ImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Ted's obstinance on PSV is towny to an extent.

Maybe I'd just start out tomorrow with Falcon/Six, tbh.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Pretty sure that there's not more than one wolf in this pairing as it's kind of bonkers to try to push a partner that's been consensusly TR'd like this, tho.

Return to “Previous Hustles”