Total votes: 8
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 2

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:20 pm
Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:29 am Quiet barely active doesn't give a fuck falcon is usually town ime he just wolfed and actually tried I think falcon is very much the type of player who cares about not letting his pack down so he's more active when scum.

Also also he just pocketed me as wolf and I'm not sure he's try to do literally the exact same thing two games in a row. That's uh less likely to be true though.
I'd ask you to reconsider your thoughts here.
Town falcon is more aggressive and solvy. Wolf falcon become aggressive later game and starts making fake arguments. Read his iso, it won't take long. There is absolutely nothing about psv that would make him have such a firm read. He's doing the same thing seanzie did day 1 with me as the target.

And he's definitely pocketing you.
See, what happened last game was falcon was very aggressive very early with Zenge, Zenge snapped back, and falcon was mafia. Falcon was super aggressive then essentially dropped off the map.
I guess the point being I saw so much disagreement about falcon and his meta last game, and this point doesn't align with what I saw either, that I'm just going to ignore him and hope the wolves are elsewhere tbh
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I don't love that he's just sheeping Zenon everywhere but it almost has a town Clem feeling to it. I'm not convinced he's mafia.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:45 pm
sig wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:20 pm I’m not dead. Was just ridiculously busy with work + army. I’ll be around somewhat tonight/tomorrow but at army so don’t expect much. I should be into normal swing by Monday so yay.

I did a quick skim to see who died. Good job team on mafia booo that a newbie was killed.

Quick fire thought?

1. Who has played with Camille before since I’m assuming this was first game for them here.

2. I’m cleaning Kate for the kill no other reaosns. Since not caught up. I don’t think she’d have signed off on a new player death N1
He's absolutely right that I would never nk a new site player on n1. I actually assumed it would be me simply bc Camilla is new.

With that in mind, I really doubt sig would say this about me bc he's mentioning a point of etiquette or sportsmanship, which he'd essentially be saying he doesn't have If he's wolf himself. Lol. Make sense? Why would he mention it at all if he's a wolf? I don't think he would.

Plus I don't think Sig would kill Camilla n1 either, but he definitely would kill me 😄
do you and sig have a lot of experience together? do u think he would be worried about you catching him as a wolf?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:52 pm I don't love that he's just sheeping Zenon everywhere but it almost has a town Clem feeling to it. I'm not convinced he's mafia.
who do u scumread the most rn and why?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:52 pm
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:45 pm
sig wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:20 pm I’m not dead. Was just ridiculously busy with work + army. I’ll be around somewhat tonight/tomorrow but at army so don’t expect much. I should be into normal swing by Monday so yay.

I did a quick skim to see who died. Good job team on mafia booo that a newbie was killed.

Quick fire thought?

1. Who has played with Camille before since I’m assuming this was first game for them here.

2. I’m cleaning Kate for the kill no other reaosns. Since not caught up. I don’t think she’d have signed off on a new player death N1
He's absolutely right that I would never nk a new site player on n1. I actually assumed it would be me simply bc Camilla is new.

With that in mind, I really doubt sig would say this about me bc he's mentioning a point of etiquette or sportsmanship, which he'd essentially be saying he doesn't have If he's wolf himself. Lol. Make sense? Why would he mention it at all if he's a wolf? I don't think he would.

Plus I don't think Sig would kill Camilla n1 either, but he definitely would kill me 😄
do you and sig have a lot of experience together? do u think he would be worried about you catching him as a wolf?
Yes. He is my archnemesis. Lol
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:52 pm I don't love that he's just sheeping Zenon everywhere but it almost has a town Clem feeling to it. I'm not convinced he's mafia.
Falcon
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:54 pm
Falcon
Oh whoops lol 😆
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: ted] aubergine
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:50 pm
Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:29 am Quiet barely active doesn't give a fuck falcon is usually town ime he just wolfed and actually tried I think falcon is very much the type of player who cares about not letting his pack down so he's more active when scum.

Also also he just pocketed me as wolf and I'm not sure he's try to do literally the exact same thing two games in a row. That's uh less likely to be true though.
Town falcon is more aggressive and solvy. Wolf falcon become aggressive later game and starts making fake arguments. Read his iso, it won't take long. There is absolutely nothing about psv that would make him have such a firm read. He's doing the same thing seanzie did day 1 with me as the target.

See, what happened last game was falcon was very aggressive very early with Zenge, Zenge snapped back, and falcon was mafia. Falcon was super aggressive then essentially dropped off the map.
I guess the point being I saw so much disagreement about falcon and his meta last game, and this point doesn't align with what I saw either, that I'm just going to ignore him and hope the wolves are elsewhere tbh
Have you played often with him?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 56

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:24 pm
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:23 pm Falcon, it's very hard to get an idea of your alignment if this is all you do. I don't want to mislynch you. Can you give us anything to go on?
@falcon45ca

I am hungover, I do the town stuff tomorrow
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:02 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:50 pm

Have you played often with him?
No. Just stating observations.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm doing what now?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:06 pm

I'm doing what now?
Nothing, pocketing, acting like seanzie.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Well, at least he’s more active ever since there is a proven chance he’s gonna die

Is that AI for him?
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Ordering is hard, but my poe includes six, Dennis, pyxxy, and ted. I'd personally like to give pyxxy more time as I shot him last game when he was town so I'm not the best judge of character. I think his response to vote pressure was pretty good. But he's still poe.
Dennis imo hasn't really done anything towny. His vote of Seanzie is too opportunistic to be clearing in any way. I know he has a certain Dennis way but I'd like to see more engaging with reads and back and forth, I guess.
Six has done so little it's just... Weird. But boobs are weird, so...
Ted is almost twtbw? His dedication to jumping through hoops in order to scumread me is almost impressive. I'd really like to see updated thoughts and whether he checked out the links I posted.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I haven’t and i probably won’t
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:08 pm Well, at least he’s more active ever since there is a proven chance he’s gonna die

Is that AI for him?
Wut
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:09 pm I haven’t and i probably won’t
Assuming you're replying to me, then why did you ask for them?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:09 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:08 pm Well, at least he’s more active ever since there is a proven chance he’s gonna die

Is that AI for him?
Wut
Falcon

There is pressure on him, he’s making more posts now
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I haven’t, i’ve just asked for the syndicate game

What i’ve asked for was your reasons for your legitimate concerns on six / sig and falcon at the time you’ve made that post
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:11 pm

What i’ve asked for was your reasons for your legitimate concerns on six / sig and falcon at the time you’ve made that post
Oh. Welp.
@Neon @falcon45ca You're both highly encouraged to check out the links I posted to compare my mafia play.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tedxtr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:10 pm

Is that AI for him?
Wut
Falcon

Yeah, 2 posts...huge.

This push is sus AF
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: ted] aubergine
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

[VOTE: Ted ] aubergine
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Oho. Intrigued.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

oh wow

How in the world do you have 29 posts
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:15 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:11 pm

Oh. Welp.
@Neon @falcon45ca You're both highly encouraged to check out the links I posted to compare my mafia play.

I'll check em' tomorrow.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tedxtr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:18 pm oh wow

How in the world do you have 29 posts

Brevity is a lost art.

Nice deflection tho
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Deflection from wat?

You caught me, I guess
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

@tedxtr Do you still SR me?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

not to the same degree of confidence after your explanation on the seanzie / neon thing, but deep down yeah

but i can see the angle of you being a villager too. ik you think im a tunneler but im really not, i consider all angles at all times, it’s usually why i don’t go out of my way to post that many thoughts on a single player
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:39 pm not to the same degree of confidence after your explanation on the seanzie / neon thing, but deep down yeah

but i can see the angle of you being a villager too. ik you think im a tunneler but im really not, i consider all angles at all times, it’s usually why i don’t go out of my way to post that many thoughts on a single player
Do you think me and falcon are compatible?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Is that AI for him?
Soft defense noted.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Nah, which is why i’m voting him over you

Pressure to see what he does + alice nk and can see the appeal of him being a wolf off meta.

I kinda think if you’re a wolf then the other is six pretty much ~all of the time tho. It would fit like a glove
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:08 pm
Ordering is hard, but my poe includes six, Dennis, pyxxy, and ted. I'd personally like to give pyxxy more time as I shot him last game when he was town so I'm not the best judge of character. I think his response to vote pressure was pretty good. But he's still poe.
Dennis imo hasn't really done anything towny. His vote of Seanzie is too opportunistic to be clearing in any way. I know he has a certain Dennis way but I'd like to see more engaging with reads and back and forth, I guess.
Ted is almost twtbw? His dedication to jumping through hoops in order to scumread me is almost impressive. I'd really like to see updated thoughts and whether he checked out the links I posted.
Boobs ARE weird!
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:41 pm

Is that AI for him?
Soft defense noted.
it’s funny to me that you interpret all of my posts the other way lol

i’ve meant to shade him for it, not defend. im voting him after all :P
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:42 pm
Boobs ARE weird!
Noobs, dammit! Boobs too though. 🌰🌰
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:47 pm
Boobs ARE weird!
You should tell the pretty girl who gave you rabies that boobs are weird 🤣
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

sup six

why am i a wolf
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:08 pm
Boobs ARE weird!
I never want to see her again. Once you slip in your Crocs in front of someone there's no recovery.
I was also wearing a super stylish outfit of a t shirt and shorts, along with socks and Crocs. So like. Oof.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:10 pm sup six

why am i a wolf
Six is here??
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:10 pm
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:08 pm
Boobs ARE weird!
I never want to see her again. Once you slip in your Crocs in front of someone there's no recovery.
I was also wearing a super stylish outfit of a t shirt and shorts, along with socks and Crocs. So like. Oof.
Ohhhhh yep. That's done ✔️ 👏
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:15 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:08 pm
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:37 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:38 am
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:03 am
Dennis wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:21 am
Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:56 pm :shrug: Looking at this poll, lemon, neon, pyxxy and falcon all look the most sus to me
Why lemon and not me

My vote was like much worse, I don't exactly know when lemon voted but I was the last to join
Bc lemon said he was kidding.
[VOTE: Kate] aubergine

how did you get to your POE and explain your reasoning here
because fmpov you'd have to ignore a lot of things to get to a scumread on me
Geez. Chill. Have I been playing like I wouldn't be open to discussion?

I really hate a no u. I really hate it. Can we talk about falcon instead of unicorn tinfoil teams?
I am chill and this isn't just a "no u"
I'm happy to talk about falcon but can you answer how you got to that POE first?
Yes, I looked at the list (poll names) and put down the names I didn't have a town read on. Your response to my including you has seemed more towny than not though, and I'm glad to hear you're chill 😄 frustration usually reads as townie to me.
ehh idk how I feel about that
maybe it'd be more productive to talk about why you townread the others?

I townread both Neon and pyxxy so I didn't like that POE
falcon is kind of null ig so no thoughts there

wrt myself in that POE, I thought the reason you gave for adding me (that my Seanzie scumread was fake) is actually a major reason I should be townread because I looked like a huge clown at EOD and imo my posts on my actual thought process later on + how it happened in the thread would not make sense from a wolf

another thing was that after I thought about it, your push on Seanzie could have been anti-spew gone wrong but reading it again, I'm kind of having second thoughts idk
I mean, if I squint, I can see it but it's not strong enough by itself
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

honestly, it's not really a concern until like D4
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

I have been mostly silent because I am a bit lost/scattered. I have only played twice before and no solid wolf leads. That said I am currently following potentialsheltervet and Kate who I am convinced are both town.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:23 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:21 am

Why lemon and not me

My vote was like much worse, I don't exactly know when lemon voted but I was the last to join

I really hate a no u. I really hate it. Can we talk about falcon instead of unicorn tinfoil teams?
I'm happy to talk about falcon but can you answer how you got to that POE first?
Yes, I looked at the list (poll names) and put down the names I didn't have a town read on. Your response to my including you has seemed more towny than not though, and I'm glad to hear you're chill 😄 frustration usually reads as townie to me.

wrt myself in that POE, I thought the reason you gave for adding me (that my Seanzie scumread was fake) is actually a major reason I should be townread because I looked like a huge clown at EOD and imo my posts on my actual thought process later on + how it happened in the thread would not make sense from a wolf

another thing was that after I thought about it, your push on Seanzie could have been anti-spew gone wrong but reading it again, I'm kind of having second thoughts idk
Idk lemon. It's a new day and my reads evolved. You are no longer in my poe. :shrug:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:16 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:10 pm

Is that AI for him?
Wut
Falcon

Yeah, 2 posts...huge.

This push is sus AF
This just reeks of half assed distancing.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

can you talk to me about the difference between falcon and pyxxy?
because one is "I'm not convinced he's mafia" and the other is like "his response was pretty good but he's still poe"
ig same with the rest of the people in your poe

it feels like you have 2 different standards, one being not enough to scumread and the other is not enough to townread and while, they're not mutually exclusive from each other, the "not enough to scumread" feels more lenient than "not enough to townread"

is there anything specific from falcon that stood out as towny to you?
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:26 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:23 pm

Idk lemon. It's a new day and my reads evolved. You are no longer in my poe. :shrug:
ik, I'm not stuck on that
I wanted to talk to you about your townreads but I got side-tracked
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:32 pm
can you talk to me about the difference between falcon and pyxxy?
because one is "I'm not convinced he's mafia" and the other is like "his response was pretty good but he's still poe"
ig same with the rest of the people in your poe

it feels like you have 2 different standards, one being not enough to scumread and the other is not enough to townread and while, they're not mutually exclusive from each other, the "not enough to scumread" feels more lenient than "not enough to townread"

is there anything specific from falcon that stood out as towny to you?
No, absolutely nothing from falcon has stood out to me as towny, which is why I'd really like to lynch him. I also, currently, think his partner is probably ted. My read on ted may evolve as reads often do, so I'd prefer to vote falcon and resolve that slot first.

Return to “Previous Hustles”