Total votes: 8
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 2

Post by Lemonfairy »

SixStrings wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:25 pm I have been mostly silent because I am a bit lost/scattered. I have only played twice before and no solid wolf leads. That said I am currently following potentialsheltervet and Kate who I am convinced are both town.
why for both?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:32 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:52 pm I don't love that he's just sheeping Zenon everywhere but it almost has a town Clem feeling to it. I'm not convinced he's mafia.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:08 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:52 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:52 pm I don't love that he's just sheeping Zenon everywhere but it almost has a town Clem feeling to it. I'm not convinced he's mafia.
who do u scumread the most rn and why?
Ordering is hard, but my poe includes six, Dennis, pyxxy, and ted. I'd personally like to give pyxxy more time as I shot him last game when he was town so I'm not the best judge of character. I think his response to vote pressure was pretty good. But he's still poe.
Dennis imo hasn't really done anything towny. His vote of Seanzie is too opportunistic to be clearing in any way. I know he has a certain Dennis way but I'd like to see more engaging with reads and back and forth, I guess.
Six has done so little it's just... Weird. But boobs are weird, so...
Ted is almost twtbw? His dedication to jumping through hoops in order to scumread me is almost impressive. I'd really like to see updated thoughts and whether he checked out the links I posted.
can you talk to me about the difference between falcon and pyxxy?
because one is "I'm not convinced he's mafia" and the other is like "his response was pretty good but he's still poe"
ig same with the rest of the people in your poe

it feels like you have 2 different standards, one being not enough to scumread and the other is not enough to townread and while, they're not mutually exclusive from each other, the "not enough to scumread" feels more lenient than "not enough to townread"

is there anything specific from falcon that stood out as towny to you?
I don't believe I ever said any of those quotes you are ascribing to me, did I? Are you paraphrasing?

I play a lot on reads and vibes. I analyze but no to the extent you're giving me credit for.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:35 pm
Ordering is hard, but my poe includes six, Dennis, pyxxy, and ted. I'd personally like to give pyxxy more time as I shot him last game when he was town so I'm not the best judge of character. I think his response to vote pressure was pretty good. But he's still poe.
Dennis imo hasn't really done anything towny. His vote of Seanzie is too opportunistic to be clearing in any way. I know he has a certain Dennis way but I'd like to see more engaging with reads and back and forth, I guess.
Ted is almost twtbw? His dedication to jumping through hoops in order to scumread me is almost impressive. I'd really like to see updated thoughts and whether he checked out the links I posted.
because one is "I'm not convinced he's mafia" and the other is like "his response was pretty good but he's still poe"

it feels like you have 2 different standards, one being not enough to scumread and the other is not enough to townread and while, they're not mutually exclusive from each other, the "not enough to scumread" feels more lenient than "not enough to townread"

No, absolutely nothing from falcon has stood out to me as towny, which is why I'd really like to lynch him. I also, currently, think his partner is probably ted. My read on ted may evolve as reads often do, so I'd prefer to vote falcon and resolve that slot first.
oops, that was addressed to PSV but thanks for responding
I did look at the interaction you just posted but I can't really see it

might be skill issue on my part but idk, I'm not super convinced
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:37 pm

I don't believe I ever said any of those quotes you are ascribing to me, did I? Are you paraphrasing?

I play a lot on reads and vibes. I analyze but no to the extent you're giving me credit for.
hi Kate, you're right, they're not your quotes
if you look at the posts quoted, they're from PSV
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

hmmm what else
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Summer Sh*t

Post by Lemonfairy »

tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:26 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:32 pm @Seanzie How are you drawing your conclusion? Do you not like Taylor Swift?
this is another thing that people will maybe not get and it's def gonna be rambl-y for me, but c'est la vie

this pings me. i read her last game and when she asked questions, she was always strict to the point and when she asked a question, she wanted the raw answer.

but in here she is downplaying the seriousness of the question by tackling in the last one, almost as if she doesn't genuinely care to figure him out. if you take a look at her last game, all questions are legitimate and they get at something. the tackling of the taylor swift line is setting the dynamic to be friendly and ease up the seriousness of the first one, almost gives him a leeway not to even answer it

"how did you get to me wolf" is a perfectly fine question, but the tackling of the taylor swift line makes it so that sean shouldn't feel too much pressure in answering it and detracts from the desire to find out the answer to the former one. and idk why this would be the case from her PoV if she genuinely wanted to figure him out. why not make people sweat?
I think I townread Ted now
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:43 am
Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:28 am Whenever he gets shrug limmed with me he's town lol
I'm not sure this is a shrug lim though.
I think it's a wrong lim... probably... maybe
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

SPF
Neon
pyxxy
Ted

Kate (only tinfoil after D4)
Dennis
sig

PSV
falcon
Six
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

ehhhhhh
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:23 pm Falcon, it's very hard to get an idea of your alignment if this is all you do. I don't want to mislynch you. Can you give us anything to go on?
How is this different than any other variation of falcon you've seen lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

I feel bad that I can't really see any 2 in my POE make a team
☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:46 pm @Neon You said you weren't going to pursue a PSV vote when other people weren't super interested, and now you're voting me. What changed?
New day same thought process by EoD I will consolidate on a viable wagon until than I will pursue other leads.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:19 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:52 pm
Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:29 am Quiet barely active doesn't give a fuck falcon is usually town ime he just wolfed and actually tried I think falcon is very much the type of player who cares about not letting his pack down so he's more active when scum.

Also also he just pocketed me as wolf and I'm not sure he's try to do literally the exact same thing two games in a row. That's uh less likely to be true though.
I'm TRing Falcon this game tbh but I think it's important to note there was an extensive discussion of his meta last game (at least, my last game? The crossover game.) so it's not unreasonable to think he might be aware and switch it up.
The more I think about it, town falcon would not come in see votes on him and just jet. I'm leaving my vote where it is.

I'd like to hear from @Neon and @Dennis re: falcon.
He wouldn't?

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:41 pm
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:37 pm

hi Kate, you're right, they're not your quotes
if you look at the posts quoted, they're from PSV
🤦‍♀️ sorry lol
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:58 pm
Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:29 am Quiet barely active doesn't give a fuck falcon is usually town ime he just wolfed and actually tried I think falcon is very much the type of player who cares about not letting his pack down so he's more active when scum.

Also also he just pocketed me as wolf and I'm not sure he's try to do literally the exact same thing two games in a row. That's uh less likely to be true though.
I'm TRing Falcon this game tbh but I think it's important to note there was an extensive discussion of his meta last game (at least, my last game? The crossover game.) so it's not unreasonable to think he might be aware and switch it up.
The more I think about it, town falcon would not come in see votes on him and just jet. I'm leaving my vote where it is.

He wouldn't?
No.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:54 pm
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:43 am
Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:28 am Whenever he gets shrug limmed with me he's town lol
I'm not sure this is a shrug lim though.
I think it's a wrong lim... probably... maybe
Hmmm. I don't think so 🤔
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 1

Post by Kate »

Camilla wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:19 pm Shrug

I'm still at Six/Falcon for the level 1 world, tbh.

Kind of more confident on falcon rn as his focus on Zenon kind of feels like a wolf due to the lack of worldbuilding and breadth to his reads, tbh.
:grin:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:20 pm

I'd ask you to reconsider your thoughts here.
Town falcon is more aggressive and solvy. Wolf falcon become aggressive later game and starts making fake arguments. Read his iso, it won't take long. There is absolutely nothing about psv that would make him have such a firm read. He's doing the same thing seanzie did day 1 with me as the target.

And he's definitely pocketing you.
I do not think this is true at all lol

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I miss camilla.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

I mean... tone.
More specifically, pyxxy feels like he's lacking a certain spark I saw from him last game. I'm waiting for it to appear but it hasn't. I'll admit falcon hasn't done anything overtly towny, but to me him sheeping Neon seems like an absentee townie move rather than an MIA wolf move. It makes more sense from that perspective.
I see what you're saying with the double standard. Really a lot of it comes down to micro details and vibes and therefore I can't really verbalize it specifically. I just go where the wind takes me and hope sometimes it blows favorable places.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:58 pm

He wouldn't?
He wouldn't what?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Oops, I see. Never mind.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

@Lemonfairy Why are you still voting Kate?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:23 pm
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:15 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:08 pm
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:37 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:38 am
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:03 am
Dennis wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:21 am

Why lemon and not me

My vote was like much worse, I don't exactly know when lemon voted but I was the last to join
Bc lemon said he was kidding.
[VOTE: Kate] aubergine

how did you get to your POE and explain your reasoning here
because fmpov you'd have to ignore a lot of things to get to a scumread on me
Geez. Chill. Have I been playing like I wouldn't be open to discussion?

I really hate a no u. I really hate it. Can we talk about falcon instead of unicorn tinfoil teams?
I am chill and this isn't just a "no u"
I'm happy to talk about falcon but can you answer how you got to that POE first?
Yes, I looked at the list (poll names) and put down the names I didn't have a town read on. Your response to my including you has seemed more towny than not though, and I'm glad to hear you're chill 😄 frustration usually reads as townie to me.
ehh idk how I feel about that
maybe it'd be more productive to talk about why you townread the others?

I townread both Neon and pyxxy so I didn't like that POE
falcon is kind of null ig so no thoughts there

wrt myself in that POE, I thought the reason you gave for adding me (that my Seanzie scumread was fake) is actually a major reason I should be townread because I looked like a huge clown at EOD and imo my posts on my actual thought process later on + how it happened in the thread would not make sense from a wolf

another thing was that after I thought about it, your push on Seanzie could have been anti-spew gone wrong but reading it again, I'm kind of having second thoughts idk
I mean, if I squint, I can see it but it's not strong enough by itself
Lemon omgusing someone who pressures them and using a push on them as the backbone to make reads is probs towny. I still hate how they play around being pushed but I'm getting used to it lol

ImageImage

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

@Neon Have you talked about Ted at all?
☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:35 pm @Neon Have you talked about Ted at all?
Nope

ImageImage

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:36 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:35 pm @Neon Have you talked about Ted at all?
Nope
What are your thoughts on that slot? Especially since he was pushing me quite a bit.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:33 pm @Lemonfairy Why are you still voting Kate?
idk
not really feeling the other wagons
☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:41 pm
Nope
What are your thoughts on that slot? Especially since he was pushing me quite a bit.
I don't have any

ImageImage

Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:33 pm
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:03 am

Bc lemon said he was kidding.

I really hate a no u. I really hate it. Can we talk about falcon instead of unicorn tinfoil teams?
I'm happy to talk about falcon but can you answer how you got to that POE first?
Yes, I looked at the list (poll names) and put down the names I didn't have a town read on. Your response to my including you has seemed more towny than not though, and I'm glad to hear you're chill 😄 frustration usually reads as townie to me.

wrt myself in that POE, I thought the reason you gave for adding me (that my Seanzie scumread was fake) is actually a major reason I should be townread because I looked like a huge clown at EOD and imo my posts on my actual thought process later on + how it happened in the thread would not make sense from a wolf

another thing was that after I thought about it, your push on Seanzie could have been anti-spew gone wrong but reading it again, I'm kind of having second thoughts idk
Lemon omgusing someone who pressures them and using a push on them as the backbone to make reads is probs towny. I still hate how they play around being pushed but I'm getting used to it lol
I don't do this for every time someone pushes me
it's only when I think the push doesn't make sense
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:42 pm
Nope
I don't have any
Why are you playing like this? There are so many more fun versions of neon!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:44 pm
Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:33 pm

I don't do this for every time someone pushes me
it's only when I think the push doesn't make sense
I think, at this point, it's very obvious we are t/t.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Nope
I don't have any
You don't have any thoughts at all? He's currently the top wagon.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:41 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:33 pm @Lemonfairy Why are you still voting Kate?
idk
So you'd rather camp out on someone you put in your town leans in your recent reads list? :evileye:
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Hmm...
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:45 pm
Nope
I don't have any
You don't have any thoughts at all? He's currently the top wagon.
And falcon is claiming to be "sheeping" Neon. How has anything falcon has done been towny?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:46 pm
idk
So you'd rather camp out on someone you put in your town leans in your recent reads list? :evileye:
Are we friends again? If so, vote elsewhere. :grin:
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

[VOTE: Neon ] aubergine
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:30 pm

I mean... tone.
More specifically, pyxxy feels like he's lacking a certain spark I saw from him last game. I'm waiting for it to appear but it hasn't. I'll admit falcon hasn't done anything overtly towny, but to me him sheeping Neon seems like an absentee townie move rather than an MIA wolf move. It makes more sense from that perspective.
I see what you're saying with the double standard. Really a lot of it comes down to micro details and vibes and therefore I can't really verbalize it specifically. I just go where the wind takes me and hope sometimes it blows favorable places.
see, it's hard for me to read into a response like this b/c idk the meta for most people and there isn't anything in the thread I can look at again to see if your conclusion is reasonable or not
I'm also not super convinced that sheeping is absentee town as I've seen wolves do it too
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:50 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:30 pm

I mean... tone.
see, it's hard for me to read into a response like this b/c idk the meta for most people and there isn't anything in the thread I can look at again to see if your conclusion is reasonable or not
I'm also not super convinced that sheeping is absentee town as I've seen wolves do it too
I've only played one game here. I barely have meta either. I'm just explaining what my thought process is.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

idk
tbh I kind of want to vote you but your explanation feels alright
it doesn't make me want to move you up but it also doesn't make me want to immediately yeet you out of a window
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

hmmmmm
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

I want to make a spicy vote
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:52 pm
idk
tbh I kind of want to vote you but your explanation feels alright
it doesn't make me want to move you up but it also doesn't make me want to immediately yeet you out of a window
I don't get why you want to vote me but at least you don't want to throw me out of a window. I'm afraid of heights.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine

maybe
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:54 pm I want to make a spicy vote
So did I :grin:
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:55 pm
oh Neon?

what's your read there?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I'm going back to Seanzie's "solve" at the start of the game. Me, SPF, Neon. Rule of three insinuates one would be mafia. It's not me, I doubt it's SPF, so...
And Neon has been pretty unzesty in her recent play.
Idk. I want to test the fluorescent waters.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:57 pm
oh Neon?

what's your read there?
You both seem civ to me. Let's get a baddie rather than voting spicy.

I hope yall are listening to me cuz they're going to kill me tonight.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I feel like @MacDougall ... is anybody reading my posts? Lol

Return to “Previous Hustles”