Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 2

Post by Lemonfairy »

side note
falcon/Ted are crossvoting and there's 2 people on both

doesn't really make me think they're w/w
like ok, maybe they could be distancing but it's only D2 and their scumpartner just got elimmed
voting each other is not really the best move rn if they're a team
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:00 pm I feel like @MacDougall ... is anybody reading my posts? Lol
I read them
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:01 pm side note

like ok, maybe they could be distancing but it's only D2 and their scumpartner just got elimmed
Why? One of them is likely going down today. If they're teammate was on the other wagon, especially early wouldn't that look pretty townie?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:03 pm

Why? One of them is likely going down today. If they're teammate was on the other wagon, especially early wouldn't that look pretty townie?
Omg. Their***
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:00 pm I feel like @MacDougall ... is anybody reading my posts? Lol
I'm reading, but I don't agree on falcon so I don't want to vote there. Sorry.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I mean, idk about you guys, but in this situation I'm bending over backwards to save my partner if at all possible. Lot easier to get to parity with two instead of one. Neither is really a lost cause. Part of it is playstyle differences I guess but I would not be voting my last partner here because that's not going to gain them much cred.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

then they should have jumped on Seanzie D1
but neither did

ig falcon wasn't on but I think Ted was
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:07 pm

I mean, idk about you guys, but in this situation I'm bending over backwards to save my partner if at all possible. Lot easier to get to parity with two instead of one. Neither is really a lost cause. Part of it is playstyle differences I guess but I would not be voting my last partner here because that's not going to gain them much cred.
yeah, I'd do the same
being a solo wolf is stressful
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:09 pm

yeah, I'd do the same
Yeah, and I really don't think threadstate is at panic-crossvote stage. So I agree that they're likely just unpaired.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

yeah, I'd do the same
Yea, I guess that makes sense.

Maybe it's dennis/falcon?

@Dennis why aren't you playing?
@sig can you please read my posts and give me thoughts?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:44 pm
Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:42 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:41 pm
Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:36 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:35 pm @Neon Have you talked about Ted at all?
Nope
What are your thoughts on that slot? Especially since he was pushing me quite a bit.
I don't have any
Why are you playing like this? There are so many more fun versions of neon!
Playing like what lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:45 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:35 pm @Neon Have you talked about Ted at all?
Nope
What are your thoughts on that slot? Especially since he was pushing me quite a bit.
I don't have any
You don't have any thoughts at all? He's currently the top wagon.
Yes this is true.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:20 pm
Nope
I don't have any
Playing like what lol
One word answers. Deadpan responses.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:32 pm
Nope
I don't have any
Playing like what lol
I'm just playing like I always do. Which is like emotionally or whatever I dunno.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Tell me where there is wolfy motivation in Falcons play.

Show me how they are paying forwards a scum agenda.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I don't know what you mean by paying forward a scum agenda.

Hes hiding behind a tmi read of you. Or so he claims, but he's on ted. Nothing he's doing is making sense. This is just not how town falcon plays. At all.

Read my Isa bc I've made like 50 posts about why I think it. Plus vibes.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

too civ to get any attention XD
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:30 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:32 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:52 pm I don't love that he's just sheeping Zenon everywhere but it almost has a town Clem feeling to it. I'm not convinced he's mafia.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:08 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:52 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:52 pm I don't love that he's just sheeping Zenon everywhere but it almost has a town Clem feeling to it. I'm not convinced he's mafia.
who do u scumread the most rn and why?
Ordering is hard, but my poe includes six, Dennis, pyxxy, and ted. I'd personally like to give pyxxy more time as I shot him last game when he was town so I'm not the best judge of character. I think his response to vote pressure was pretty good. But he's still poe.
Dennis imo hasn't really done anything towny. His vote of Seanzie is too opportunistic to be clearing in any way. I know he has a certain Dennis way but I'd like to see more engaging with reads and back and forth, I guess.
Six has done so little it's just... Weird. But boobs are weird, so...
Ted is almost twtbw? His dedication to jumping through hoops in order to scumread me is almost impressive. I'd really like to see updated thoughts and whether he checked out the links I posted.
can you talk to me about the difference between falcon and pyxxy?
because one is "I'm not convinced he's mafia" and the other is like "his response was pretty good but he's still poe"
ig same with the rest of the people in your poe

it feels like you have 2 different standards, one being not enough to scumread and the other is not enough to townread and while, they're not mutually exclusive from each other, the "not enough to scumread" feels more lenient than "not enough to townread"

is there anything specific from falcon that stood out as towny to you?
I mean... tone.
More specifically, pyxxy feels like he's lacking a certain spark I saw from him last game. I'm waiting for it to appear but it hasn't. I'll admit falcon hasn't done anything overtly towny, but to me him sheeping Neon seems like an absentee townie move rather than an MIA wolf move. It makes more sense from that perspective.
I see what you're saying with the double standard. Really a lot of it comes down to micro details and vibes and therefore I can't really verbalize it specifically. I just go where the wind takes me and hope sometimes it blows favorable places.
no 3Ps = no metal pyxxy /s

I don't make the rules (but I do sign up for them 😛)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:38 pm
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:32 pm

Nope
I don't have any
Playing like what lol
I'm just playing like I always do. Which is like emotionally or whatever I dunno.
Not sure it's really necessary for me to say this but I believe this, both as a fact and as Zenon/Neon saying it. This is a townie.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I'm fine with chopping Tedxtr, the day is long yet and much time will pass, if day ended here though I would stay on Dennis
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375

Post by staypositivefriend »

Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:56 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:46 pm @Neon You said you weren't going to pursue a PSV vote when other people weren't super interested, and now you're voting me. What changed?
New day same thought process by EoD I will consolidate on a viable wagon until than I will pursue other leads.
who do you want to actually kill today? your view of the game is not very clear to me
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:18 pmI miss camilla.
same tbh, she had a good presence
staypositivefriend
Hitman

pyxxy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:55 pm I'm fine with chopping Tedxtr, the day is long yet and much time will pass, if day ended here though I would stay on Dennis
why?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

not willing to vote today:

kate
lemonfairy
potentialshelter
pyxxy
dennis (probably)
neon (maybe)

to be frank i dont' really care that much about who we eliminate beyond that because i am currently living in a world where the game is easily solvable with another flip or two
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:55 am not willing to vote today:

kate
lemonfairy
potentialshelter
pyxxy
dennis (probably)
neon (maybe)

to be frank i dont' really care that much about who we eliminate beyond that because i am currently living in a world where the game is easily solvable with another flip or two
i think this list ~could~ be pure but even if there is even only one wolf in this pool then i think the game is still easily winnable, barring weird worlds where kate/lemon are mafia and snowing me
staypositivefriend
Hitman

for posterity because i think it will become relevant later:

current votecount is 2 votes on dennis (lemonfairy and pyxxy), 2 vote on falcon (ted and kate), 1 vote on neon (potentialsheltervet), 1 vote on potentialsheltervet (neon), and two votes on tedxtr (falcon45ca, staypositivefriend)
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i'm inclined to agree that it would be suboptimal/unlikely for the wolves to be bussing each other today, because i think in any conceivable deepwolf world, losing both of your partners by d2 and having to endgame by yourself would be really difficult/undesirable

so through that lens, i agree that ted isn't partnered with falcon. i also think that ted is not partnered with sixstrings based on the way sixstrings voted him at the EOD1

so, a world where ted is mafia is a world where the partner is probably exactly one of sig/dennis/neon
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: sig] aubergine

for pressure
staypositivefriend
Hitman

eh actually nvm

[VOTE: ted] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:50 pm I don't know what you mean by paying forward a scum agenda.

Hes hiding behind a tmi read of you. Or so he claims, but he's on ted. Nothing he's doing is making sense. This is just not how town falcon plays. At all.

Read my Isa bc I've made like 50 posts about why I think it. Plus vibes.
I don't believe in isos

How many times have you miskilled falcon?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:52 am
Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:56 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:46 pm @Neon You said you weren't going to pursue a PSV vote when other people weren't super interested, and now you're voting me. What changed?
New day same thought process by EoD I will consolidate on a viable wagon until than I will pursue other leads.
who do you want to actually kill today? your view of the game is not very clear to me
Good question. PSV? Maybe.

Pyxxy meh probably not

Ted. Sure I guess.

Falcon. Prolly not.

You. Defs not.

Kate. Nawp.

Dennis. Actually... yah probably Dennis.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote : Dennis

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I miss Camilla more than both of you. Combined.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So why did you kill her?

Anime.sip

ImageImage

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

don’t really like six’s re-entrance upon reading his other game, but with so little content i’m fine with giving him more time before i decide

in this game he feels more calculated and the way in which he talked about being new feels to me like he’s using it as an excuse and it didn’t come naturally

there were plenty things to point out / talk about, including a wolf death (which he did notice in his other game), but instead he opens up his re-entrance post with why we shouldn’t be voting him (or at least that’s what it feels like to me)
ImageImageImageImage
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

[VOTE: falcon[VOTE: ] aubergine] aubergine
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 6:33 am don’t really like six’s re-entrance upon reading his other game, but with so little content i’m fine with giving him more time before i decide

in this game he feels more calculated and the way in which he talked about being new feels to me like he’s using it as an excuse and it didn’t come naturally

there were plenty things to point out / talk about, including a wolf death (which he did notice in his other game), but instead he opens up his re-entrance post with why we shouldn’t be voting him (or at least that’s what it feels like to me)
I like when you make posts like this, it makes me think you're civ. Also, I went back and reread your "whatever" post that made me take you out of poe.

I think you're wrong, but I don't think you have tmi. So who is the last wolf ( after falcon) in my my mind is :confused:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I looked through Dennis' posts, too I was starting to worry the young lad had learned to fool me. But I really don't think so. Dennis has a tentative sound to his posts when wolfy that's just not there. He also hates open nights, not sure if that's playing into it or not, just an observation. I wouldn't vote Dennis.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:31 pm for transparency my current POE is falcon, sixstrings, sig, and ted

i think if we live in an easy world, the remaining wolves are in that pool

in a harder world, there's proly one wolf in that pool and one wolf outside of it, but i'm struggling to see who that would be. i think kate and lemonfairy are both hard town. i've gotten quite a few townpings from both PSV and pxy to the extent that i'm not comfortable having them in my POE

i've gotten townpings from both neon/dennis as well but i suppose i feel the less strongly about them than my other townreads, so if i'm misclearing somewhere then my gut tells me it's proly in those two names
May I ask why you aren't voting falcon? Do you feel certain that it's ted?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:46 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:31 pm for transparency my current POE is falcon, sixstrings, sig, and ted

i think if we live in an easy world, the remaining wolves are in that pool

in a harder world, there's proly one wolf in that pool and one wolf outside of it, but i'm struggling to see who that would be. i think kate and lemonfairy are both hard town. i've gotten quite a few townpings from both PSV and pxy to the extent that i'm not comfortable having them in my POE

i've gotten townpings from both neon/dennis as well but i suppose i feel the less strongly about them than my other townreads, so if i'm misclearing somewhere then my gut tells me it's proly in those two names
May I ask why you aren't voting falcon? Do you feel certain that it's ted?
You're voting WITH your top scum read on your lowest scum read. Why?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:10 am
I miss Camilla more than both of you. Combined.
You know who I miss? NEON! my friend who comes out to play with me :pout:
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 56

Post by falcon45ca »

I am here, what up folks
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 56

Post by falcon45ca »

SixStrings wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:25 pm I have been mostly silent because I am a bit lost/scattered. I have only played twice before and no solid wolf leads. That said I am currently following potentialsheltervet and Kate who I am convinced are both town.
Lost & scared, but two solid TRs eh?
PSV read?

What's got you so convinced on PSV? I'm gonna assume a meta take on Kate, given your familiarity, but why PSV?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:08 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:52 pm
who do u scumread the most rn and why?
Ordering is hard, but my poe includes six, Dennis, pyxxy, and ted. I'd personally like to give pyxxy more time as I shot him last game when he was town so I'm not the best judge of character. I think his response to vote pressure was pretty good. But he's still poe.
Dennis imo hasn't really done anything towny. His vote of Seanzie is too opportunistic to be clearing in any way. I know he has a certain Dennis way but I'd like to see more engaging with reads and back and forth, I guess.
Six has done so little it's just... Weird. But boobs are weird, so...
Ted is almost twtbw? His dedication to jumping through hoops in order to scumread me is almost impressive. I'd really like to see updated thoughts and whether he checked out the links I posted.
Why is all of your poe like on the edge of being a townread

Like all of these are pretty much explaining why they could be town
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

going to trust Kate's read on Dennis
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Lemonfairy wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:25 am going to trust Kate's read on Dennis
Y9u feel confident on pyxxy?
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:16 pm

yeah, I'd do the same
Yea, I guess that makes sense.

Maybe it's dennis/falcon?

@Dennis why aren't you playing?
@sig can you please read my posts and give me thoughts?
Well there's like 7 excuses I could give
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:26 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:25 am going to trust Kate's read on Dennis
Y9u feel confident on pyxxy?
I'm not super confident but I wouldn't vote there today
do you have any concerns about pyxxy?

Return to “Previous Hustles”