Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:17 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:08 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:52 pm [VOTE: sean] aubergine

The likeliest Maf bussing PSV I'd wager
What did you do last night?
Alignment check on a player
Are you saying you have a red check on Sean? Or you got a green check on someone else and are just keeping it close to your chest?
I do not have a red check on Sean
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 83

Re: Art UPickish D3

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:37 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:35 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:21 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:21 pm I've decided Dennis is scum
You decided that on your 2nd post I think
You bad, Dennis?
Nah and honestly I think you know that
Do you think Scotty is Town and should be TR you, or is Scotty Maf and KNOWS you're Town?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:15 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:59 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:40 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Hey Zenon, are you woofin this game?
What do you think. It should actually be pretty obvious I think.
Well that’s why I asked. That wasn’t much of an answer lol

Are you?
The obvious answer is no. But it should have been obvious you shouldn't have needed to ask.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:13 pm

Are you?
The obvious answer is no. But it should have been obvious you shouldn't have needed to ask.
I just feel like you’re pussyfooting around answering the question.

I understand the obvious answer is no. But you aren’t outright saying you’re not a wolf and that’s just…weird
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:53 pm

Are you?

I understand the obvious answer is no. But you aren’t outright saying you’re not a wolf and that’s just…weird
I'm not really pussy footing around it what I'm saying is that you should know I'm town here. Not just that my answer will always be no but that you should be well aware I'm town.

Why? Because as wolf I have an obligation to my pack right? How do wolfs win? They play to not die. Now that's simplistic right? Except it's true. Town are a lot more willing to commit to play in ways that will get them killed if they think it adds value. Scum will not. Now this is not universally true but I've been using this read style to massive success.

So look at my iso am I playing to not die? No not really. Do you think in a game where I've subbed in and lost pack mates I'd be sitting here willing to draw attention to myself by being flippant with you, stealth voting, telling people that they are scum or don't have real thoughts? Or would I lay back answer you directly and try not to make waves?

You could argue that by me knowing this and saying this it means I would try to do this as wolf... and in certain cases yes probably. But not as a replacement with a dead pack.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:02 am Alright I'm using my ability on Pyxxy tonight
wolf-side more dawg
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:25 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:02 am Alright I'm using my ability on Pyxxy tonight
wolf-side more dawg
jk I'm lonely please come visit
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:59 pm

Are you?

I'm not really pussy footing around it what I'm saying is that you should know I'm town here. Not just that my answer will always be no but that you should be well aware I'm town.

Why? Because as wolf I have an obligation to my pack right? How do wolfs win? They play to not die. Now that's simplistic right? Except it's true. Town are a lot more willing to commit to play in ways that will get them killed if they think it adds value. Scum will not. Now this is not universally true but I've been using this read style to massive success.

So look at my iso am I playing to not die? No not really. Do you think in a game where I've subbed in and lost pack mates I'd be sitting here willing to draw attention to myself by being flippant with you, stealth voting, telling people that they are scum or don't have real thoughts? Or would I lay back answer you directly and try not to make waves?

You could argue that by me knowing this and saying this it means I would try to do this as wolf... and in certain cases yes probably. But not as a replacement with a dead pack.
Ok

Do you have BTSC?

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:28 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:25 pm
wolf-side more dawg
jk I'm lonely please come visit
I love wolf siding it's my favorite

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:44 pm

Are you?

Ok

Do you have BTSC?
With the host

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:51 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:44 pm

Are you?

Ok

Do you have BTSC?
With the host

So you have no other BTSC than with the host?

Yes or no answer will be good!

☆Princess Abigail☆

That's confusing. I only have my diary room.

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Holy hell.

Ok I’m just gonna come out with it

I have a lie detector and have been trying and failing to get you to say yes or no statements and you’re so skillfully keeping your answers vague enough that I can’t lie detect you.

So for the effort of exercise:

Are you a wolf? Yes or no.

If you continue to beat around the bush I will auto vote you for the rest of the day

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

And since I’ve already announced my ability, my roll was much better today than it was yesterday, of which I couldn’t make alignment checks. Today I can.

But yesterday for all interested parties: Quin actually did zilch N1. That doesn’t clear him or anything, but at least he didn’t kill Porscha or do anything else of note.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:25 pm Holy hell.

I have a lie detector and have been trying and failing to get you to say yes or no statements and you’re so skillfully keeping your answers vague enough that I can’t lie detect you.

If you continue to beat around the bush I will auto vote you for the rest of the day
No

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But you gotta admit I'm pretty good at this game :p

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:31 pm

No
Thank you kindly!

So I now have declarative statements from Dennis, Zenon and Seanzie.

Anyone else feel like someone should be added to the pool? Currently looking to test Zenon

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:32 pm But you gotta admit I'm pretty good at this game :p
Annoyingly so.

Felt like the kid in class who kept putting their finger as close as physically possible to my face without touching me and going ‘not touching you not touching you’ lol

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:17 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:11 am
Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:05 amyour art rather
What did you do tonight?
why do you only ask about my night actions and never about what im doing in the thread?

What are you doing in the thread?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:29 am this question isn't just for seanzie but for everyone to consider:

let's say im bad and am lying. i have a piece of art that i can (attempt to) do practically anything with, with my night action being only limited by my imagination. in this case, why on earth would i choose my lie to be "i didn't try to do anything"?
Nobody is asking for a play by play (at least I don't think so) just want to know if you learned anything. Seems easy enough to answer which you did after this post saying for the second night in a row you didn't get to do anything.

Unless I am missing something in your posts that you can point to.

The only way for townies to communicate are in the thread during Day phases and reads etc. If you are townie then help, please.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:24 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:20 am I think Falcon's cop check on Kate was extremely protown to the point where I have a hard time believing mafia would do it. Think about it, Kate was suspecting genny and is someone with a reputation for having good reads. Why would a mafia surrender thread control to Kate with the cop check? Falcon could have claimed anything with a visit to Kate, and there are a whole lot of things he could have claimed that didn't confirm Kate as town.
I agree with this. The only flipside I am considering is what someone else suggested (can't remember who) that Falcon COULD have done something like poisoned Kate. Then in the moment seeing that Kate was watched, decided to claim a cop check thinking that Kate was going to die anyways (even though also inadvertently giving Kate a lot of threadpull). However, I would guess it is more likely that scum decided to day-action kill Kate while/after she singlehandedly built a PSV wagon yesterday to prevent people from night-action protecting her.
If he did in fact poison Kate then why would he ever say anything about Kate to begin with? Knowing a poison was used?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:54 am
Roxy wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:01 pm Kate's reads list:
Kate wrote:Kate
Falcon
Thunal
Scotty
Dennis
Roxy
Lemonfairy
Zenon
Quin
Pyxxy
PSV
DUBZ
Seanzie
Genny
Not sure if I agree on Seanzie or Thunal (just yet)
What is your reads lists?
coming after my catch up along with my night stuffs
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:34 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:32 pm But you gotta admit I'm pretty good at this game :p
Annoyingly so.

Felt like the kid in class who kept putting their finger as close as physically possible to my face without touching me and going ‘not touching you not touching you’ lol
I've been trained in the art of mafia

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I should like be a professional or something

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:47 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:20 am I think Falcon's cop check on Kate was extremely protown to the point where I have a hard time believing mafia would do it. Think about it, Kate was suspecting genny and is someone with a reputation for having good reads. Why would a mafia surrender thread control to Kate with the cop check? Falcon could have claimed anything with a visit to Kate, and there are a whole lot of things he could have claimed that didn't confirm Kate as town.
I agree with this. The only flipside I am considering is what someone else suggested (can't remember who) that Falcon COULD have done something like poisoned Kate. Then in the moment seeing that Kate was watched, decided to claim a cop check thinking that Kate was going to die anyways (even though also inadvertently giving Kate a lot of threadpull). However, I would guess it is more likely that scum decided to day-action kill Kate while/after she singlehandedly built a PSV wagon yesterday to prevent people from night-action protecting her.
If he did in fact poison Kate then why would he ever say anything about Kate to begin with? Knowing a poison was used?
I outed that he visited Kate so he had to claim some action on Kate. Same with Zenon.

@Zenon what was the cool ability you tried to use n1?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:33 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:31 pm

No
Thank you kindly!

So I now have declarative statements from Dennis, Zenon and Seanzie.

Anyone else feel like someone should be added to the pool? Currently looking to test Zenon
Dubz? I think a check on her could be useful, or at least seeing what she'll do knowing your ability.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dennis - seems normal to moderate townie self

Dubz - defended Genny does this make them bad alone , no. Add to that a spirited defense of PSV and my eyebrow twitched. Just a ping so far.

falcon - falcon is town.

pyxxy - game seems a bit into the fun mode which I can whole heartedly appreciate. Feels ok so far.

Quin - been a while since we played I was surprised by your reads list D 1 as I had made to the middle of your reads list with my one post (I believe at the time). Your refusal to lend a hand at helping the town figure out night actions is kinda perplexing. Not sure about you, I am going to sit on a fence until I can get a clearer picture.

Scotty - seems town enough so far though I admit to not being perfect at giving reads lately.

Seanzie - feels town so far.

Thunal - been burned by you before but I can't help myself and find myself also town reading you.

Zenon - I do not understand your fixation on Dennis game after game. This time even before you started you decided he was bad, though you are not consistently voting for him (keeping your vote on him). One other thing is you said you protected Kate in the night, how did falcon get the green check if she was protected?

N 1 I failed to track Thunal bc my roll was too small so all I was told was that Thunal was a player in the game.

N 2 I successfully tracked Seanzie and seen he visited Thunal and Genny.

I unsuccessfully tried to give someone a posting restriction but it failed. (would have been funny to me)

I also received a gift which I will not tell what it is.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:20 pm
I outed that he visited Kate so he had to claim some action on Kate. Same with Zenon.

this is copied from my reads list about Zenon:

"One other thing is you said you protected Kate in the night, how did falcon get the green check if she was protected?"
;)
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:23 pm N 1 I failed to track Thunal bc my roll was too small so all I was told was that Thunal was a player in the game.

I unsuccessfully tried to give someone a posting restriction but it failed. (would have been funny to me)

On a side note, your n1 feedback is such a Nanook response lol.

After I said I shot Genny, you said "this tracks." I assumed you had info that confirmed that, did you?
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

IDR who but somebody watched Kate and mentioned that Falcon and someone else (Zenon maybe?) visited her N1.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

IDR who but somebody watched Kate and mentioned that Falcon and someone else (Zenon maybe?) visited her N1.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:28 pm

"One other thing is you said you protected Kate in the night, how did falcon get the green check if she was protected?"
Afaik whether Kate was protected or not doesn't interfere with the alignment check results. Standard protection is just protection from NKs, other roles can still target Kate.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:29 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:23 pm N 1 I failed to track Thunal bc my roll was too small so all I was told was that Thunal was a player in the game.

After I said I shot Genny, you said "this tracks." I assumed you had info that confirmed that, did you?
I thought I had gotten a double for the price of one but when I reread my result it stated that Seanzie visited You and Genny. When I first saw it I thought it had said that Seanzie and you had both visited Genny but I was wrong. I am sorry I cannot confirm but Seanzie could.
;)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:31 pm

I thought I had gotten a double for the price of one but when I reread my result it stated that Seanzie visited You and Genny. When I first saw it I thought it had said that Seanzie and you had both visited Genny but I was wrong. I am sorry I cannot confirm but Seanzie could.
I did indeed visit Thun and Genny. They are not teamed.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:31 pm

Afaik whether Kate was protected or not doesn't interfere with the alignment check results. Standard protection is just protection from NKs, other roles can still target Kate.
Well not in any games I have hosted, A protection applies to all abilities used against the protected not just nk's but roleblocks, posting restrictions, poisoning, alignment checks, lie detectors etc.
;)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

You're welcome for the gift btw:)

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:31 pm
yes Zenon admitted it in the thread at the start of Day 2, she said she had protected Kate.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:34 pm

You're welcome for the gift btw:)

:noble:
;)
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Quin »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:45 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:29 am this question isn't just for seanzie but for everyone to consider:

let's say im bad and am lying. i have a piece of art that i can (attempt to) do practically anything with, with my night action being only limited by my imagination. in this case, why on earth would i choose my lie to be "i didn't try to do anything"?
Nobody is asking for a play by play (at least I don't think so) just want to know if you learned anything. Seems easy enough to answer which you did after this post saying for the second night in a row you didn't get to do anything.

The only way for townies to communicate are in the thread during Day phases and reads etc. If you are townie then help, please.
i didn't say that.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 83

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:35 pm
yes Zenon admitted it in the thread at the start of Day 2, she said she had protected Kate.
Protected Kate...and then Kate dies in a very poisoned type of way
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:28 pm And since I’ve already announced my ability, my roll was much better today than it was yesterday, of which I couldn’t make alignment checks. Today I can.

But yesterday for all interested parties: Quin actually did zilch N1. That doesn’t clear him or anything, but at least he didn’t kill Porscha or do anything else of note.
:beer:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

PSV spew:
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:05 pm
I don't think I've seen anything ai from Dubz. Slight town lean on Dennis thus far. Never seen him as scum tho
Slight town points for Dennis imo for this “I’m going to townlean Dennis but also I’m not going to commit to that”
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:05 pm Quin's entrance was weird and Creature has been basically nonexistent.
I'm also wondering if this is typical Scotty we're seeing? He sounds a little... Unhinged I guess is the word I would use. That isn't what I saw from him in the only other game I played with him.
Town points to Scotty. I think if PSV and Scotty were partners, she either wouldn’t make this observation or would call it wolfy for him. This feels like PSV wanting to shade but not actually push a loud townie.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:09 pm [VOTE: Quin ] aubergine
At least for now
Translation from wolf speak to English: “I want to vote Quin but I also want to give myself a lot of room to get off without people questioning it.” There’s a hedginess that makes me lean Quin town from this and the w/w version of these posts would involve PSV going harder on Quin.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:56 pm @Scotty Is the personal reason you think Seanzie is town? I'm scanning his ISO and he feels very similar to scum!Seanzie I played with recently.
This could go either way.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:52 pm @Porscha what made you interested in Seanzie?
I hesitate to go Creature because even this is more active than he was in the one game I played with him frankly
Angling to vote Seanzie over Creature and tries to get a case on him from Porscha. Slight town points for Seanzie.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:27 pm My eyes are on Scotty after that EOD and Seanzie since he turned into the Creature CW.
Very small town points for Seanzie since I think if they’re w/w PSV would find a content reason to go after Seanzie.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:05 pm
Hello.
Are you caught up?
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:11 pm
Are you planning on catching up or just jumping in to real-time?
Slight wolf points for Zenon from these two posts. PSV seems concerned with getting Zenon to make content.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:54 pm
I actually think Seanzie is more sus. Scotty was just acting weird with the vote flip flopping yesterday.
Slight + to Scotty. PSV stopped short of calling Scotty wolfy just like on d1 and I think that comes from her wanting to discredit Scotty but being scared of actually pushing him.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:08 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:05 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:27 pm My eyes are on Scotty after that EOD and Seanzie since he turned into the Creature CW.
No. Nothing exactly nothing about "turning into" a CW actually suggests something about my alignment.

What movement suggests this? Explain in detail please.
I have never explained anything in detail, but:
It feels like votes cascaded to creature after they started getting on you. At least in my memory.
I think if this were w/w, PSV would have content reasons to sus Sean. The fact she doesn’t is a good look for him.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:42 pm
Legitimately? I don't know, and I'm hoping praying for clarity works.
GTH I'd lean town.
Translation: “I’m leaving the door open to suspect Scotty if the thread turns on him but if I did it now that would make me look bad.”
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:36 am
I wasn't there for EoD, so I don't know the vote orders, but why would you describe me as turning into the Creature CW if this is true? What you describe would be the opposite.
Woops. Yes, you're correct.
But yet, no change on her Seanzie read after this.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:21 pm Hmm
[VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
This was when Lemonfairy was getting a lot of suspicion. I don’t think PSV would attract that kind of attention to a partner.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:26 pm
I'm not going to tell you not to follow your gut, but I will say genny is commonly miselimmed because lowposting is just... Genny. Town genny gets voted often because her activity is low and content can be hard to decipher (no shade, just a statement). So unless she is well paired with other scum or says outright scummy things, it's more of a coin flip imo and I don't have good luck with rng.
Like, there is nothing here to distinguish genny's aff one way or the other. She's just gennying around.
Idk. @Dubz you've played with genny a lot, too. Agree? Disagree?
Slight town points to Dubz for PSV wanting her to back her up on defending genny. This sort of backing up someone often comes from a wolf wanting a townie to validate their opinion.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:45 pm
Hmm. I will consider it.
Slight town points to pyxxy.
Left off at #706
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:20 pm
Me. I oppose it and have said so multiple times.
I dislike voting out people who have barely been here to begin with but with genny it is proven to be a total gamble and I'd much prefer continuing to pressure pyxxy, Seanzie (somewhat, I guess, he baffles me), and Thunal.
There’s just this big hole from PSV of not suspecting Seanzie off his content. PSV wasn’t only not trying to figure out Seanzie, she wasn’t really pretending to figure out Seanzie either. I think it’s towny for Seanzie and I think if they were w/w their distancing would look a lot more like engaging directly and suspecting Seanzie off things he said.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:05 pm
Wait, you have no role?
Slight + points for pyxxy.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:12 pm
Mmmmmmm I think you're lying.
PSV was easily pushing pyxxy harder than anyone else in the game, and I wonder if she did actually think pyxxy was lying here. My tinfoil brain says this could be distancing, but I’m not going to explore that right now.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:27 pm
@Kate @potentialsheltervet @Quin @Scotty

anyone else?
Why are you voting me? For funs?
Slight town points for Seanzie. I think the w/w version of this post would lean into distancing more.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:02 pm @Dennis why are you still on Thunal?
Noted and I think this could go either way.
I think this looks best for Seanzie and Scotty. My tinfoil brain says that pyxxy distancing *could* have happened but right now I don't think it's particularly likely. I don't think PSV interacted with anyone in a conclusively w/w way other than genny, but Dennis and Zenon are both plausible teammates.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:39 pm

i didn't say that.
no not in so many words but it felt implied tbh that your roll each night was not high enough. Maybe I am reading into something that isn't there? I was hoping for some clarification is all :shrug:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:41 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:35 pm
Protected Kate...and then Kate dies in a very poisoned type of way
tbf though the poisoning could have been done in the daytime during the elim by museum art.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Docs don't block checks

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Revealing probably gets me killed but

The way my ability works is its a hybrid doc/cop

The doc only works on town. If the player is mafia I kill them but also die.

But that only works if I roll high enough so on low rolls which is all I've gotten so far I am ostensibly just a normal doctor

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Now why would I cop Kate?

I just decided that having the best player in the game in my eyes cleared was the most important thing I could do for myself since I was subbing in with no knowledge. But iirc I also wanted to check someone on the CW to the wolf I think... maybe I'm misremembering what happened.

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:56 pm

Docs don't block checks
I think this depends on the host. Bc it does in my games.
;)
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Re: Art UPickish D2

Post by Dubz »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:21 pm Hmm
[VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
Working on vote tracking for d2 and I think this and the continued push on pyxxy throughout the day should be clearing. Not enough pressure at this point for PSV to turn to bussing.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:48 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:39 pm

i didn't say that.
no not in so many words but it felt implied tbh that your roll each night was not high enough. Maybe I am reading into something that isn't there? I was hoping for some clarification is all :shrug:
i'll only clarify enough to say that i did use an action last night.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”