Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:26 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:53 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:52 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:46 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:45 pm ASPARAGUS!! WOOTTTT
YES MOTHER IM TOWN
I believe it
thank you for being the only one ... as always ... you might legit be the best one at reading me ... maybe because i'm mentally the same age as you ...
I'm mentally a 15 year old and I still think your evil so like
you're grammar is wrong :smirk:
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by tutuu »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:12 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:05 am Its oki if u guys mischop me ... Im a dumb airhead anime girl klutz ... Hihihihi .... *Hits head* hear that? Its emptyyyy .... :yum: hihihhi ooopsie!
Is this some dumb meme you are doing?

For the record, I find it somewhat obnoxious to read
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:31 am ... this actually annoys me but whatever
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:09 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:06 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:04 pm That was certainly A Catch Up

Still don't like killing tutuu

Thunal probably town

Never killing kate

No one else really pushed me towards towniness

I'm making the assumption the sins are anti-town in some fashion

I didn't like a lot of doom's posts [VOTE: doom] aubergine, especially that one of pyxxy being like "killing tutu is funny" and doom trying to find something AI

Why has epi been so quiet?
I'd nominate the worst post of this thread, but it comes across with a higher level of effort than anything I've done thus far.

gl
Is it the worst post because it calls you scum?
Well I mean doom is town so that is bad kinda
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:04 pm
Why has epi been so quiet?

:sigh:

What am I supposed to be hunting right now? A one in a twenty-one chance, right?

I'm voting your mom or throwing dice, and that's if I can be bothered to get up and find any dice.
Why are we so incapable of understanding there's 8 threats to town not 1

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:27 pm Zenon - I retract my townread back to null not because of Tutuu's read but because Zenon replied to Tutuu's list with "this is such a bad list lol" which exhibits a confidence in their own solving that is unlikely to be genuine.

S~V~S - Not out of wolfrange yet, but not wolfy at all either. So temporary townlean.

Kate - Feels reasonably towny.

Seanzie - Pure null.

pyxxy - I found pyxxy's few posts quite off. Wolf lean. Think they made a particularly wtf readslist that had some reads I struggle to accept were real.

DrWilgy - Pure null.

falcon45ca - So far Falcon's posting has made me feel quite uneasy. Doesn't come across authentic.

Dennis - On the contrary upon reeval I kind of think that Dennis has been kinda in his towny carefree Dennis bag.

Porscha - So far I am seeing more in common with Porscha in her wolf meta than her town meta. She hasn't done her greyhound reaching for the socks to out herself as town thing yet.

DaughterOfOmega - Feels like they are making themselves a target in a towny way.

Epignosis - Epi is posting like someone who has randed mafia who has forgotten how to play mafia.

RondoDimBuckle - Rondo is of the Rondo alignment.

jackofhearts2005 - Jack feels like the confidently incorrect but will probably end up making a good read towards eod on a town that's being pushed and ignored and that town will get miselimmed and then Jack will get pushed tomorrow for having TMI town version of Jack.

Michelle - I am currently processing information. Still a wolf until further notice.

Roxy - There was some reason I townread her that I forgot so let's just leave that there for now.

Dubz - Kinda wanna just say obvious town and leave it there.

Thunal33 - Not out of wolfrange yet, but not wolfy at all either. So temporary townlean.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - Probably made the most insightful Mac read ever earlier and has already got me pocketed until endgame if wolf.

Matahari - Lock mafia.

tutuu -

When you're close to tears remember
Someday it'll all be over
One day we're gonna get so high
Though it's darker than December
What's ahead is a different color
And at
The end of the day remember the days
When we were close to the edge
And wonder how we made it through the night
The end of the day remember the way
We stayed so close till the end
We'll remember it was me and you
'Cause we are gonna be
Forever you and me
You will
Always keep me flying high
In the sky of love
Don't you think it's time you started
Doing what we always wanted
'Cause even the impossible
Is easy when we got each other
And at
'Cause we are gonna be
Forever you and me
You will
In the sky of love
We are gonna be
Forever you and me
You will
In the sky of love
High, high, high, high
High, high, high, high
And at
'Cause we are gonna be
Forever you and me
You will
In the sky of love
'Cause we are gonna be
Forever you and me
You will
In the sky of love
'Cause we are gonna be
Forever you and me
You will
In the sky of love
Now see I really really like this list and it mirrors my reads mostly with a few deviances so I'm abused by the thought I'm faking my confidence when it aligns with one of the best players in this game.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Porscha »

I dont know why but I saw 19 pages when I got home from work and assumed the day ended lmao
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:23 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:19 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:16 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:09 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:07 pm

mood

This is a really weird post from Rondo
why dennis? Its pretty straight forward, she had 3 options she chose to take the lowest odd play and call me a mafia. I want to know if she has any actual thoughts behind it or if she is flinging mud. Why would it be a really weird post to follow up on that from my perspective?
You framed it as if it's scummy for her to consider that you're mafia, when that is quite literally the point of the game

It's not weird to question why/if she has thoughts. It's weird that you are suggesting it's scummy
but as you can see in the post above. I dont care that she is calling me mafia. I care why she is calling me mafia. You are framing it weirdly yourself and then projecting that onto me.
It kinda looks like you care that she called you mafia to me ngl
I care about the why of it you are being pedantic. Why do you care if I care or not?
Cause mafia tend to care about being scumread more than town, especially earlier on. And if you did care, especially while she's the top wagon, it looks really bad for you in a world where she flips town

You making such a big point about choosing you to be mafia, so far as to get the percentages of each choice, indicates to me you very much care that you are being scumread
This statement is so false I don't know what to think about it

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

"She hasn't done her greyhound reaching for the socks to out herself as town thing yet."
@MacDougall what does this metaphor mean
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:31 pm Zenon
Pyxxy
Falcon
Porscha
Epi
Michelle

I welcome explanations as to why the above six players are town, from not them.
But what if you get it from me anyways lol

Porscha is town because of a really dumb vibe read I have on her but *shrugs*

Falcon is town because every push on him has been lame he's low posting and solving in a non agendad way. I hate that people are trying to push this.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:34 pm
Pyxxy
Falcon
Porscha
Epi
Michelle

This is actually an incredibly reasonable post
There's 3 town in that list so like *shrugs*

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:12 am
Pyxxy
Falcon
Porscha
Epi
Michelle

Falcon is town because every push on him has been lame he's low posting and solving in a non agendad way. I hate that people are trying to push this.
first push on falcon was cuz he made a read early and now the push on him is cuz not aggressive enough? haha
guess he really can't win
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Im going to just leak all 7 of us sins, game got boring gl

Seanzie
pyxxy
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Dennis
Porscha
DaughterOfOmega
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:38 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:36 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:34 pm
Pyxxy
Falcon
Porscha
Epi
Michelle

This is actually an incredibly reasonable post
I think falcon is in his town meta thus far. Cite: I read him correctly in the past two games, one he was bad, one he was civ.
What Dennis said, but also thanks. What do you think of the other five?
Zenon seems in town meta. I don't want to elaborate more on her rn.

Pyxxy - unsure what I think about him but not null.

Porscha - I cannot read.

Epi - slighttown read. His post about getting dice sounded like busy, but honest, Epi.

Michelle is the wild card. She was completely null to me until svs brought up two games she was in specifically that made me think. I'll probably iso her tomorrow.

If I had to pick one, gth style, it would be michelle.
You should elaborate more anyways

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:40 pm Guys I think Tutuu is town can you please unvote her.

@Kate @falcon45ca @DrWilgy @Dubz @RondoDimBuckle
If anyone has cause to disagree with my vote, I would also like to hear why. Not simply that you do, but why. For if you were to say "Guys I think Tutuu is town can you please unvote her." or some variation of that including "why are you voting tutuu she is town", I will roll my eyes and move on with my life.
Tutuu is hyperactively shielding town Mac to the detriment of doing anything else so at worst she is a massively townsiding wolf, more likely just town.
Yes nobody has ever pocketed you to great success before

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:48 pm What chances do you think there are that Tutuu and I are both wolves?
0 but I think there's a greater than rand chance 1 of you is

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:14 am Im going to just leak all 7 of us sins, game got boring gl

Seanzie
pyxxy
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Dennis
Porscha
DaughterOfOmega
lol
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:16 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:40 pm Guys I think Tutuu is town can you please unvote her.

@Kate @falcon45ca @DrWilgy @Dubz @RondoDimBuckle
If anyone has cause to disagree with my vote, I would also like to hear why. Not simply that you do, but why. For if you were to say "Guys I think Tutuu is town can you please unvote her." or some variation of that including "why are you voting tutuu she is town", I will roll my eyes and move on with my life.
Tutuu is hyperactively shielding town Mac to the detriment of doing anything else so at worst she is a massively townsiding wolf, more likely just town.
Yes nobody has ever pocketed you to great success before
yeah @MacDougall u should trust zenon-chan, she has a consistently accurate track record of reading me, she knows what's up ...
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:55 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:27 pm are everyones posts edit-able? @Scotty
I don’t know, but posts shouldn’t be edited anyway.

Do not edit your posts.

Also, I have added ISOs to the OP
Oops.

To be fair it was a tiny grammar error lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:01 pm Tutuu makes me feel good when Tutuu says nice things about me in the same way High by Lighthouse Family makes me feel good. They both tickle me in the exact same way. I don't know why.
you deserve love, King :heart:

dropped this on your way to your throne :crown:

i love you :heart:

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:07 pm Confident town

Dennis
Doom
Dubs
Nanook
Tutuu++
Thunal+

Kinda town

SVS
Kate
Roxy
Jack

Lil bit town

Falcon++

Lil woofy

Rondo-
Epi+
Pyxxy+

Woof

Zenon
Porscha
Michelle
Lmfao from town to null to scum in like hours

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:10 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:06 pm [VOTE: michelle] aubergine

i dont think shes mafia
"tutuu is town because thats an absurd post to make as mafia"

"its also in tutuu's meta to call herself town"

"and yes being self aware does make it dangerous but she has yet to do it as mafia, and she seems to consistently do it as town"

here, IM HELPING YOU GUYS MAKE META ON HOW TO TOWNREAD ME

WE'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS AND NOONE CAN META READ ME

WHY U GUYS SO LAZY????

AM I THAT HARD TO FIND AS TOWN??? PLZ!
Right this is all impossible to fake and you wouldn't even attempt to act remotely the same as a wolf

Intresting strategy there let's see how it plays out

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:23 am

i dont think shes mafia

"and yes being self aware does make it dangerous but she has yet to do it as mafia, and she seems to consistently do it as town"

WHY U GUYS SO LAZY????

Right this is all impossible to fake and you wouldn't even attempt to act remotely the same as a wolf

why cant u just love me zenon-chan :sob:

what did i ever do to you ;-;

why every game tutu maf

not even once tutu town? ;-;
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:18 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:14 pm Let me get this right though.

If the purple guys are all solo 3ps right now and the mafia is just one person...

That means there is presently no mafia faction, ergo there is no w/w or t/w or anything like that to go on. Nobody has information beyond their own alignment? It's like an even worse version of multiball? All the mafia and 3ps can just be issuing genuine reads?
yeah thats how it is i think. except the 1 mafia knows everything. the purple guys might know stuff iono since im not one. @Zenon can prolly answer that if she double checks her role PM and gets back at u
Why would that solo maf know who all the 3ps are and town? Is that just an instinct read or is there something in the OP that indicates that i missed?
I thought you were saying Neon had outed a role or something
I'll eat a mod kill and out my role if you want.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It's like ice cream

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:32 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:07 pm Town duh

Zenon
Kate
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Porscha
DaughterOfOmega
Dubz
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Where am I wrong?
um... wow... Neon I thought we had decided to be besties? Whats with this epic betrayal?!
I don't trust people. It's ptsd from getting pocketed by wolfs so much.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:42 am Zenon you didn't reply to me. Why?
Presumably cause I didn't get to your post yet. You know how I catch up.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:44 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:32 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:46 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:45 pm kate - town coz she forced me to play at gunpoint only to scumread me thats not malicious behavior shes town and made a read
mac - derpclear town
porscha - derpclear town
doom - believable post where she says shes town and later obv town via solving
epi - semi-derpclear town and also town attitude; consistent; expected
jack - derpclear town
michelle - towny post where she says hi to ppl; consistent / expected behavior of omgusing
dubz - town coz she sheeped kate into voting me even tho dubz townread me and kate didnt even tell her to vote me
thunal - derpclear town

svs - i dunno
sean - i dunno
pyxxy - i dunno
wilgy - i dunno
dennis - i dunno
rondo - i dunno
roxy - i dunno
nook - i dunno
mata - i dunno

falcon - mafia coz he's solving from d1. he doesnt solve that much as town early on
zenon - I AM A ZENON SOULREADER IVE NEVER BEEN WRONG SHES SUPER OBV. obv mafia here, trynna mimic town game by wrongly scumreading me again n again, wasnt carefree as usual. her posts r made out of plastic - fake ...
Tutu claiming that I have been "solving" is the most dishonest part of this
Really cause I kinda feel like most of it is just extremely dishonest
Well I am only really paying attention to myself, so I can only gauge the dishonesty from my view point
Fair.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:46 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:40 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:09 pm One thing I'm not fond of is people discussing who is voted, or people who are voted talking about the votes on them.

I kind of just want people to chat, vote whomever, and we move on.
Isn't this antithetical to like the whole concept of mafia?
I'm pretty "anti-standard"

I prefer when people don't openly whine and complain about how many votes they have, instead we all layout our thoughts and then vote silently.

Thought I also wish politics was handled this way, I get tired of anything that isn't just logical decision making.
That's fair. I prefer when town fight for their life and make themself findable but every play style is valid and unique <3

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:48 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:37 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:59 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:57 pm Do I think Tutu deserves to be lead voter? yeah?

Do I care to vote them today? nah
GAWK

NOT ONLY U THINK IM MAFIA BUT IM NOT EVEN IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR A VOTE!?!!?!?!

SOMEHOW THIS STABS MY HEART HARDER THAN THE NORMAL VOTES ....

OOOH THE MISERY .....
Everybody wants to be my enemy.
Spare the sympathy.
Evey body wants to be my enemy y y y y y
Heh ... Thats what i was thinking of ... But i didnt smile reading your post ... Its not like i like you now or anything ...
Weird I've always liked you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:52 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:51 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:41 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:08 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:45 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:17 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:14 pm

No, it wouldn't be cool. It would ruin something someone has worked very hard on for us to enjoy. Day 1 luck shot? I'd be pissed if I was the host.
You know, this actually makes sense. Not enough sense to not try to get the maf, but I see what you're saying.
I don't. The game is clearly designed to end in 1 day if it could end in 1 day. Thar conceivably would imply the host is okay with it in the first place. But this game can't end in 1 day anyways since there's another faction of Evils
I've solved the riddle.

Kate is John Doe.

First, the above. Why did what I say make sense? I pissed on the Day 1 clear, concise objective the host himself created. In a word, I fabricated an opinion.

Second, Kate said she had to reread the rules. I would expect that, if Kate, given her profession, had read the rules once (as indicated by the word "reread"), she wouldn't have missed what she did.

Third, I have it on good authority that she banned Dennis from all devices and is taunting him in the thread. Tsk tsk.

Number three probably isn't true, but I don't care. I've got this for sure. [VOTE: Kate] aubergine.

Epi is prolly town
Hard disagree

It's a free country, so I'll allow it.

Imma ask why tho.
Mainly cause they aren't anything like the town Epi I've seen and I think they basically outed themself in their first post lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:04 am Im fine with being top wagon as long as maccie-chan isnt ...

My heart doesnt let me vote michelle-tan coz im not seeing her as evil ...

Zenon-chan is evil incarnate ...

[VOTE: zenon] aubergine
True. Y'all should just kill me.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:32 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:26 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:53 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:52 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:46 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:45 pm ASPARAGUS!! WOOTTTT
YES MOTHER IM TOWN
I believe it
thank you for being the only one ... as always ... you might legit be the best one at reading me ... maybe because i'm mentally the same age as you ...
I'm mentally a 15 year old and I still think your evil so like
you're grammar is wrong :smirk:
Cool

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:29 am Weird I've always liked you
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dont make me cry ;-;

i might ... cry ;-;

im whimpering .... in a high pitched tone .... aaaa
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:10 am I dont know why but I saw 19 pages when I got home from work and assumed the day ended lmao
Hey me to lolz

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:13 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:12 am
Pyxxy
Falcon
Porscha
Epi
Michelle

first push on falcon was cuz he made a read early and now the push on him is cuz not aggressive enough? haha
guess he really can't win
Yeah it's kinda gross and I don't get why people continue to try to kill town lhf falcon day 1 in every game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:24 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:23 am

i dont think shes mafia

WHY U GUYS SO LAZY????

why cant u just love me zenon-chan :sob:

what did i ever do to you ;-;

why every game tutu maf

not even once tutu town? ;-;
This is not an accurate representation of how I've read you in games.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

can i ... not vote ... anyone ... please ... i dont wanna ... kill any ... of my friends ... ;-;
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hooray I am caught up

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:35 am This is not an accurate representation of how I've read you in games.
it is ... but its okay ...
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:49 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:22 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 am It is unfortunate that claiming is illegal in this game or I would have claimed like 5 different things by now. Its also 'unfortunate' that thunal doesnt know that about me which makes their push even funnier to me. I cant tell what angle it is yet
I didn't think of that. To explain my push, it's like you're trying to reaction test and be chaotic and do what I associate with town Rondo but not taking up the same energy or thread position as in Solar System. It's quite possible you just switched up your playstyle this game but I also think that specific switch would benefit a sin to make.
I actually dont think I have been doing much/any reaction tests at all and I havent been nearly anywhere near chaotic. I have just been chill and in thread talking about whatever other people want to talk about.
I decided to take your place this game <3
I was taking your place then I got bamboozled by myself and now I am back to being you. Did you want a back rub? Let me into that pocket
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:46 am
Se7en Mafia

LIVING PLAYERS {21}
  1. Zenon - posts
  2. S~V~S - posts
  3. Kate - posts
  4. Macdougall - posts
  5. Seanzie - posts
  6. pyxxy - posts
  7. DrWilgy - posts
  8. falcon45ca - posts
  9. Dennis - posts
  10. Porscha - posts
  11. DaughterOfOmega - posts
  12. Epignosis - posts
  13. RondoDimBuckle - posts
  14. jackofhearts2005 - posts
  15. Michelle - posts
  16. Roxy - posts
  17. Dubz - posts
  18. Thunal33 - posts
  19. NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - posts
  20. Matahari
  21. tutuu - posts
DEAD PLAYERS {0}

Phase End Summaries
  1. Day 1 Start
Polls

Roles
Town (13):
Eliminate all threats to town in order to win.

Civilians:
Det. David Mills
Det. Lt. Somerset
Tracy Mills
Police Captain
Martin Talbot (The DA)
Dr. Beardsley

7 Virtues:
If voting for your sinful counterpart, your vote will be worth +1.

Temperance (countering Gluttony)
Charity (countering Greed)
Diligence (countering Sloth)
Chastity (countering Lust)
Humility (countering Pride)
Kindness (countering Envy)
Forgiveness (countering Wrath)

Deadly Sins (7):
Current win conditions: ???
If voting for your virtuous counterpart, your vote will be worth +1.

Gluttony (countering Temperance)
Greed (countering Charity)
Sloth (countering Diligence)
Lust (countering Chastity)
Pride (countering Humility)
Envy (countering Kindness)
Wrath (countering Forgiveness)

Mafia (1+):
To win: Achieve parity with town.
May kill every night.

John Doe
Okay I think people are incapable of understanding this.

Towns wincon is to eliminate ALL threats to town. Sins wincon is being hidden. Ostensibly the virtues are town so sins are 3P who's win con is likely to kill all the virtues.

If this is true which I'm like mostly confident in than the sins are a THREAT to town. We aren't just looking for one maf we are looking for 8 Evils and I don't understand why people don't see that.

I don't think sins are in communication my theory is that each sin needs to kill their counterpart and that might be how they become mafia after achieving a win but like no idea really but either way there's 8 Evils and we shouldn't just be searching for the mafia

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:36 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:35 am This is not an accurate representation of how I've read you in games.
it is ... but its okay ...
I assure you it's not

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:39 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 am It is unfortunate that claiming is illegal in this game or I would have claimed like 5 different things by now. Its also 'unfortunate' that thunal doesnt know that about me which makes their push even funnier to me. I cant tell what angle it is yet
I didn't think of that. To explain my push, it's like you're trying to reaction test and be chaotic and do what I associate with town Rondo but not taking up the same energy or thread position as in Solar System. It's quite possible you just switched up your playstyle this game but I also think that specific switch would benefit a sin to make.
I actually dont think I have been doing much/any reaction tests at all and I havent been nearly anywhere near chaotic. I have just been chill and in thread talking about whatever other people want to talk about.
I was taking your place then I got bamboozled by myself and now I am back to being you. Did you want a back rub? Let me into that pocket
I would like a back rub it hurts

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:40 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:46 am
Se7en Mafia

LIVING PLAYERS {21}
  1. Zenon - posts
  2. S~V~S - posts
  3. Kate - posts
  4. Macdougall - posts
  5. Seanzie - posts
  6. pyxxy - posts
  7. DrWilgy - posts
  8. falcon45ca - posts
  9. Dennis - posts
  10. Porscha - posts
  11. DaughterOfOmega - posts
  12. Epignosis - posts
  13. RondoDimBuckle - posts
  14. jackofhearts2005 - posts
  15. Michelle - posts
  16. Roxy - posts
  17. Dubz - posts
  18. Thunal33 - posts
  19. NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - posts
  20. Matahari
  21. tutuu - posts
DEAD PLAYERS {0}

Phase End Summaries
  1. Day 1 Start
Polls

Roles
Town (13):
Eliminate all threats to town in order to win.

Civilians:
Det. David Mills
Det. Lt. Somerset
Tracy Mills
Police Captain
Martin Talbot (The DA)
Dr. Beardsley

7 Virtues:
If voting for your sinful counterpart, your vote will be worth +1.

Temperance (countering Gluttony)
Charity (countering Greed)
Diligence (countering Sloth)
Chastity (countering Lust)
Humility (countering Pride)
Kindness (countering Envy)
Forgiveness (countering Wrath)

Deadly Sins (7):
Current win conditions: ???
If voting for your virtuous counterpart, your vote will be worth +1.

Gluttony (countering Temperance)
Greed (countering Charity)
Sloth (countering Diligence)
Lust (countering Chastity)
Pride (countering Humility)
Envy (countering Kindness)
Wrath (countering Forgiveness)

Mafia (1+):
To win: Achieve parity with town.
May kill every night.

John Doe
Okay I think people are incapable of understanding this.

Towns wincon is to eliminate ALL threats to town. Sins wincon is being hidden. Ostensibly the virtues are town so sins are 3P who's win con is likely to kill all the virtues.

If this is true which I'm like mostly confident in than the sins are a THREAT to town. We aren't just looking for one maf we are looking for 8 Evils and I don't understand why people don't see that.

I don't think sins are in communication my theory is that each sin needs to kill their counterpart and that might be how they become mafia after achieving a win but like no idea really but either way there's 8 Evils and we shouldn't just be searching for the mafia
agreed
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:25 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:05 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:02 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:07 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:11 pm Wow I'm just looking at the playerlist and half this game is gonna be easy breasy maybelline and the other half is gonna be big tree of life energy
which am I? :shifty:
You know what you are lmao
I knew you were chilling in the background you little minx. What is going on in nookville?
I'm sucked into a pathfinder wrath of the righteous playthrough
I love the whole mechanics of things going more fucked if you stay away from a proper resting place for too long. What class?
Currently mainlining half elf fighter (aldori defender subclass, im all about that dex baby), one level up away from adding some aldori swordlord ranks (I could/should have already been there, but I lowkey forgot about the persuasion requirement and didn't feel like respeccing). I've also dabbled in a half orc horse magus save and a halfling Druid save here and there for a change of pace.

Who is your favourite and why is it (not including the story teller) Ember? She so precious and innocent I love her. Plus Minagho is a fucking cow
I am making a dragon warrior out of a rageblood because dragon form goes BRRR. I am getting all my guys to get into their own prestige classes as well because I can and also lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:44 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:25 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:05 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:02 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:07 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:02 pm

which am I? :shifty:
You know what you are lmao
I knew you were chilling in the background you little minx. What is going on in nookville?
I'm sucked into a pathfinder wrath of the righteous playthrough
I love the whole mechanics of things going more fucked if you stay away from a proper resting place for too long. What class?
Currently mainlining half elf fighter (aldori defender subclass, im all about that dex baby), one level up away from adding some aldori swordlord ranks (I could/should have already been there, but I lowkey forgot about the persuasion requirement and didn't feel like respeccing). I've also dabbled in a half orc horse magus save and a halfling Druid save here and there for a change of pace.

I am making a dragon warrior out of a rageblood because dragon form goes BRRR. I am getting all my guys to get into their own prestige classes as well because I can and also lol

Who is your favourite and why is it (not including the story teller) Ember? She so precious and innocent I love her. Plus Minagho is a fucking cow
EBWOP because I am role playing SVS now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:40 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:39 am
I would like a back rub it hurts
You gonna carry this game?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Always be an elf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

That is all

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”