Other (Mod/dead/spec)
50%

Total votes: 12
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Epi is not obvious wolf. Epi has taken potshots at me in a way that makes me think he genuinely thinks I'm wolfing. He's not a townread but he's not where I'd go. Most definitely not "obvious wolf" levels. This sort of game is what I expect of Epi as either alignment.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:05 pm Zenon mac Michelle dubz and porscha all town

You guys can figure out the rest
Mac says falcon is town so falcon can be town too
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:05 pm Zenon mac Michelle dubz and porscha all town

Porscha isn't town man. She is mafia. Read her ISO. It's a clone of her wolf ISO. She would be flying off tilting omgus at me for pushing her if she was town.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:04 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:03 pm Somebody get Mac some Vegemite, it cures Aussies of angst.

I read it in a travel brochure
That's better. More of this and less of the Napoleon Dynamite roleplaying.

It's a fuckin' good movie tho.

At least I'm not roleplaying Cape Fear?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:06 pm

Porscha isn't town man. She is mafia. Read her ISO. It's a clone of her wolf ISO. She would be flying off tilting omgus at me for pushing her if she was town.
Fine porscha can be poe idc

Can we kill Sean
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Porscha way easier to read than Epi js
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:04 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:54 pm And I for one am taking a stand right here right now and calling Falcon for the obvious town he is.
Hey I said that like yesterday. Maybe I have the best reads in this game.
i wonder if the purple guys/girls are forced to roleplay (or rewarded for it) (or only some) and Zenon is PRIDE

i dont think its characteristic of zenon to act like she's the main character. what if zenon is PRIDE

or maybe recently something good happened that made her the main character

no maybe scotty doesn't put roleplay in his roles. HE SHOULD. EVERY HOST SHOULD PUT ROLEPLAY IN THEIR ROLES
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:07 pm Porscha way easier to read than Epi js
Like I don't have an Epi read but if you find yourself saying "Porscha and Epi are obviously both mafia" then you should vote porscha.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:02 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:45 pm Let's have a look at the vc

Doom having 4 votes is wackistan because they are squarely in Doomrange, definitely non towns voting there
Dennis having 0 votes is fair I guess cuz he's Dennis and everyone loves him
DrWilgy having 0 votes is weird cuz Wilgy should be a potential miselim here if town but nobody wants to vote him
Dubz having 0 votes is fair cuz heaps towny
Epi has like one towny post so they should have many votes
Falcon isn't towny idc what ppl say the man aint been towny and his voters are heroes even tho there is the potential for non town to be voting non town unknowingly
jackofffarts is being really wolfy and abrasive which makes me want to avoid voting him and makes me feel like he's a honeypot for wolf votes (iconic)M
Kate is the president so having 0 votes is fine
Matahari is squarely unreadable and should probably have a vote or three
Nanook having 0 votes is fair cuz Nanook has been towny
Porscha having 1 vote and it being thee mafia god and nobody wanting to sheep it tracks cuz nobody listens to me these days
Pyxxy having 0 votes is egregious, they should have 20 votes
Rondo having 1 vote and that vote being thee mafia god Dennis means Rondo is outed mafia
Roxy having 0 votes is fair cuz Roxy's towniness per word ratio is record breaking atm
Seanzie having 0 votes is fair cuz his parents are visiting
SVS having 0 votes is fair cuz even tho she's wolfing she's way too good at looking towny on day 1 for anyone to ever actually get her
Thunal having 0 votes is fair cuz even tho she's wolfing she's way too good at looking towny on day 1 for anyone to ever actually get her
Tutuu having 6 votes is an absolute travesty, knock it off and you should all go to prison
Zenon having 0 votes is fair cuz Zenon is obviously town lets be honest
Your read on me changing constantly is like why

What changed?
The things that I thought you were wolfy for got outstripped by reasons to townread you such as:

a) Your continued presence and attempt to be a good town solider
b) Your reads and mine getting closer to alignment
c) Your pretty cute face
3 is very valid and I can prove it.

But do you think I'm incapable of like faking A?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This is an easy way to read Porscha when I push her

Town Porscha: Wtf Mac? *proceeds to ask 10 players to tell her to explain how Mac has been playing, squints at Mac, votes Mac, unvotes Mac, votes who Mac is voting with, unvotes them, votes Mac, tinfoils Zenon, votes Mac, reacts violently to Mac, gives a shit, loses her mind, insists Mac must be wolfing, drops the read, votes Mac again

Mafia Porscha: Lol siwwy Mac uwu
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:03 pm [VOTE: porscha] aubergine
That's not it

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:08 pm

Doom having 4 votes is wackistan because they are squarely in Doomrange, definitely non towns voting there
DrWilgy having 0 votes is weird cuz Wilgy should be a potential miselim here if town but nobody wants to vote him
Falcon isn't towny idc what ppl say the man aint been towny and his voters are heroes even tho there is the potential for non town to be voting non town unknowingly
jackofffarts is being really wolfy and abrasive which makes me want to avoid voting him and makes me feel like he's a honeypot for wolf votes (iconic)M
Porscha having 1 vote and it being thee mafia god and nobody wanting to sheep it tracks cuz nobody listens to me these days
Rondo having 1 vote and that vote being thee mafia god Dennis means Rondo is outed mafia
Roxy having 0 votes is fair cuz Roxy's towniness per word ratio is record breaking atm
SVS having 0 votes is fair cuz even tho she's wolfing she's way too good at looking towny on day 1 for anyone to ever actually get her
Thunal having 0 votes is fair cuz even tho she's wolfing she's way too good at looking towny on day 1 for anyone to ever actually get her
Tutuu having 6 votes is an absolute travesty, knock it off and you should all go to prison

What changed?
The things that I thought you were wolfy for got outstripped by reasons to townread you such as:

c) Your pretty cute face

No I don't think you are incapable of it but it's day 1 in a giant role madness game and I don't have to tinfoil every player who is within their broader wolfrange and in fact doing so is dumb as fuck

Mac don't read
I still secretly tr you porscha don't worry
☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:03 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:48 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:36 pm kate yes
mac yes
doom yes
dubz yes
thunal yes (yes I just called thunal mafia but i amnt serious)

epi fair
porscha nope she not town
jack yeah he probs town
pyxxy i see why you think this but also no
michelle yeah she probs town
dennis lol i like how you're always paranoid of dennis is cute he's town tho

zenon you're tunneling, which is fair cuz zenon is town/mafia
roxy fair
wilgy fair
sean fair
nook no hes town
mata fair
rondo fair
svs fair

falcon fair

sorry guys my heart wasn't into it i was FORCED TO PLAY BY KATE AT GUNPOINT SHE USED EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION TO MAKE ME PLAY and IM SUPER BUSY I HAVE EXAM AND WORK so thats why I JUST SHITPOSTED HERE TO VENT OUT STRESS AND RELAX so sorry OH NYUUU

i self pres later
Tutuu has the best reads in the game and y'all want to punish it. You're horrible people and deserve to tenants for the rest of your lives.
Tutuu has reads that align with yours. Doesn't make them right.

Porscha should never be voted here

Vote: Epi

Kill the obv wolf pls
Porscha is a wolf I am sorry to tell you. Show me a single post she has made that is out of her wolf range. One.
Again my read relies on something I can't very well articulate but I believe it to be true.

Tell me why Porscha can't play this way as town. I've seen it surely you have too.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I agree with all this Nook is town.

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:54 pm And I for one am taking a stand right here right now and calling Falcon for the obvious town he is.
i wonder if the purple guys/girls are forced to roleplay (or rewarded for it) (or only some) and Zenon is PRIDE

i dont think its characteristic of zenon to act like she's the main character. what if zenon is PRIDE

no maybe scotty doesn't put roleplay in his roles. HE SHOULD. EVERY HOST SHOULD PUT ROLEPLAY IN THEIR ROLES
Tutuu outted as lust gg
For legal reasons, this is a joke
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:05 pm Epi is not obvious wolf. Epi has taken potshots at me in a way that makes me think he genuinely thinks I'm wolfing. He's not a townread but he's not where I'd go. Most definitely not "obvious wolf" levels. This sort of game is what I expect of Epi as either alignment.
Epi has like 5 posts that I remember and 0 of them are towny

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:10 pm

Tutuu outted as lust gg
For legal reasons, this is a joke
WHA-
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i just read my role PM again to confirm im town coz i forgot what i am yeah im town
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

vote:epi
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: epi] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

I've won 5 games of mafia in a row so maybe that's it

Or maybe I'm faking it and if Porscha flips wolf I'll fall apart.

Who knows.

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Epignosis »

I'll be back in a while. Trying to win the big money in DFS tonight.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

each time i catch up i think my brain loses a few more neurons or whatever those little channels the electricity shoots through
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:10 pm
mac yes
doom yes
dubz yes

epi fair
jack yeah he probs town

roxy fair
wilgy fair
sean fair
nook no hes town
mata fair
rondo fair
svs fair

falcon fair

sorry guys my heart wasn't into it i was FORCED TO PLAY BY KATE AT GUNPOINT SHE USED EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION TO MAKE ME PLAY and IM SUPER BUSY I HAVE EXAM AND WORK so thats why I JUST SHITPOSTED HERE TO VENT OUT STRESS AND RELAX so sorry OH NYUUU

i self pres later
Tutuu has the best reads in the game and y'all want to punish it. You're horrible people and deserve to tenants for the rest of your lives.

Kill the obv wolf pls
Porscha is a wolf I am sorry to tell you. Show me a single post she has made that is out of her wolf range. One.
Again my read relies on something I can't very well articulate but I believe it to be true.

Tell me why Porscha can't play this way as town. I've seen it surely you have too.
She has not hit a single Porscha town note as yet.

If she is town I would have at least the semblance of a town read.

I have read her entire ISO multiple times. There is nothing resembling town Porscha in any of the posts.

You are hard shielding her on the basis that we are witnessing the rare Porscha slank give zero fucks town game.

"Why can't Porscha play this way as town".

It's exactly the same answer as the last question you asked me. It's day 1 of a giant role madness game and it is not on me to make reads like that. I am seeing what I believe is obvious mafia Porscha. Yes, sure, there is a chance it's town Porscha. There is a chance. Always a chance. It's day 1 of a giant role madness game and Porscha is the player who is the furthest off their town map. If that happens to result in me killing a town, it wouldn't be the first time. I'm going to be wrong sometimes.

If you think Porscha is town, I have asked you several times now to actually demonstrate it.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:09 pm

What changed?

c) Your pretty cute face

No I don't think you are incapable of it but it's day 1 in a giant role madness game and I don't have to tinfoil every player who is within their broader wolfrange and in fact doing so is dumb as fuck
Intriguing.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:13 pm I've won 5 games of mafia in a row so maybe that's it
you already played 5 games after syn's game ended jesus HOW MUCH MAFIA DO YOU PLAY
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:26 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:20 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 pm I dunno what I'm apparently missing with tutuu here but I'm seeing normal tutuu lol.
I went back and looked at her day one in Crossover, and it was so so different than this. This looks like OT Discord Tutuu, not like townie baddie hunting Tutuu.
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:03 pm I got some yucky feels on wilgy and I'm uber surprised no one else is talking about this.

I'm caught up reading and I feel no better about tutuu.

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

:kadaj:
Explain yucky feelings? I felt the opposite. You prolly recall, I had a chance to play bad Wilgy and civvie Wilgy pretty much simultaneously in your Meta Game (he was bad) and Hot Dog Fingers. After he killed me in Meta, and I found he was bad, I was able to contrast him clearly in HDF since I had been reading him the opposite of reality. He was only posting in the word 'yes' or maybe 'no' in HDF, but when I did something he didn't like, he was super clear about it. Crystal. His reply (spoilered below) to Pyxxy about his vote 'feels' the exact same way to me.

So tell me what you see that I don't.

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
@RondoDimBuckle , since you were asking about pee pee this AM, this post makes me feel OK about Wilgy, this is the kind of snappy remark he made to me when I voted for him in HDF for a weak reason. He was doing his Wilgy thing, then he snapped to attention and rebuked me for saying something dopey. Just like this post ^^. As opposed to Meta, where he had me pocketed so hard I'm still picking lint from my hair.

I went back and skimmed Tutuu in Wwerecreatures, because I thought she was similar there, but, nah, I was wrong. She was hard civving there from the get go. Is changing up her game a thing she does? Plus earlier today she was doing that thing that looked like flinging the shit to see what sticks. But we have more than half the day to go, I'd like to hear more from her before I pile on.
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 pm Nothing more boring than finding concentrations and equilibrium constants

I can't wait to never do chemistry again
I wish i had any reason to take a math or chemistry class.

:faint:

Go take it if you want, go to your local community college and take courses. I started taking some lit and history classes just for fun. You don't need a reason.
I have to go do something for about 45 mins (loving this retirement :| ) and I'll pull the post but it was under the Simpson on the bus and the falcon is town sign and he spoke about 'TMI.'
Oh OK, I saw that post. I didn't read as much into it. I'll check it out, and if you don't get back tonight and I'm still :confused2: I'll @ you
I'm back, but now there's 75,000 posts.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:13 pm each time i catch up i think my brain loses a few more neurons or whatever those little channels the electricity shoots through
Get good and be towny pls

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

I think zenon has been fairly obvitown, and I'm not going to back this up, and I don't care that it follows consensus
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:13 pm each time i catch up i think my brain loses a few more neurons or whatever those little channels the electricity shoots through
Electrons
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:15 pm
Hell no
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:13 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:10 pm
mac yes
doom yes
dubz yes

epi fair
jack yeah he probs town

roxy fair
wilgy fair
sean fair
nook no hes town
mata fair
rondo fair
svs fair

falcon fair

i self pres later

Kill the obv wolf pls

She has not hit a single Porscha town note as yet.

If she is town I would have at least the semblance of a town read.

I have read her entire ISO multiple times. There is nothing resembling town Porscha in any of the posts.

You are hard shielding her on the basis that we are witnessing the rare Porscha slank give zero fucks town game.

"Why can't Porscha play this way as town".

It's exactly the same answer as the last question you asked me. It's day 1 of a giant role madness game and it is not on me to make reads like that. I am seeing what I believe is obvious mafia Porscha. Yes, sure, there is a chance it's town Porscha. There is a chance. Always a chance. It's day 1 of a giant role madness game and Porscha is the player who is the furthest off their town map. If that happens to result in me killing a town, it wouldn't be the first time. I'm going to be wrong sometimes.

If you think Porscha is town, I have asked you several times now to actually demonstrate it.
I have literally watched Porscha die for this play a half dozen times. You insist its always wolfy. It's not. And Porscha was being towny early on.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:32 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:58 pm You're making me so uneasy. That is so totally the opposite of how you usually make me feel.
IM IMMATURE
Yea but usually that makes me feel all squishy mom like.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I've got reservations about young D-Roc
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I once gave a player a role that forced them to post in spanish all game because they were Mas y Menos (si podemos)
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:14 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:13 pm I've won 5 games of mafia in a row so maybe that's it
you already played 5 games after syn's game ended jesus HOW MUCH MAFIA DO YOU PLAY
Often 10 games at a time but lately it's been a little less cause I'm dying a lot early.

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:16 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:58 pm You're making me so uneasy. That is so totally the opposite of how you usually make me feel.
IM IMMATURE
Have you said my name this game yet
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:14 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:26 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:20 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 pm I dunno what I'm apparently missing with tutuu here but I'm seeing normal tutuu lol.
I went back and looked at her day one in Crossover, and it was so so different than this. This looks like OT Discord Tutuu, not like townie baddie hunting Tutuu.
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:03 pm I got some yucky feels on wilgy and I'm uber surprised no one else is talking about this.

I'm caught up reading and I feel no better about tutuu.

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

:kadaj:
Explain yucky feelings? I felt the opposite. You prolly recall, I had a chance to play bad Wilgy and civvie Wilgy pretty much simultaneously in your Meta Game (he was bad) and Hot Dog Fingers. After he killed me in Meta, and I found he was bad, I was able to contrast him clearly in HDF since I had been reading him the opposite of reality. He was only posting in the word 'yes' or maybe 'no' in HDF, but when I did something he didn't like, he was super clear about it. Crystal. His reply (spoilered below) to Pyxxy about his vote 'feels' the exact same way to me.

So tell me what you see that I don't.

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am

ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
@RondoDimBuckle , since you were asking about pee pee this AM, this post makes me feel OK about Wilgy, this is the kind of snappy remark he made to me when I voted for him in HDF for a weak reason. He was doing his Wilgy thing, then he snapped to attention and rebuked me for saying something dopey. Just like this post ^^. As opposed to Meta, where he had me pocketed so hard I'm still picking lint from my hair.

I went back and skimmed Tutuu in Wwerecreatures, because I thought she was similar there, but, nah, I was wrong. She was hard civving there from the get go. Is changing up her game a thing she does? Plus earlier today she was doing that thing that looked like flinging the shit to see what sticks. But we have more than half the day to go, I'd like to hear more from her before I pile on.
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 pm Nothing more boring than finding concentrations and equilibrium constants

I can't wait to never do chemistry again
I wish i had any reason to take a math or chemistry class.

:faint:

Go take it if you want, go to your local community college and take courses. I started taking some lit and history classes just for fun. You don't need a reason.
I have to go do something for about 45 mins (loving this retirement :| ) and I'll pull the post but it was under the Simpson on the bus and the falcon is town sign and he spoke about 'TMI.'
Oh OK, I saw that post. I didn't read as much into it. I'll check it out, and if you don't get back tonight and I'm still :confused2: I'll @ you
I'm back, but now there's 75,000 posts.
Your welcome

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:34 pm @Kate tunneling tutuu cuz they are different to one town game you saw makes no sense to me. Tutuu has range and is also a very dynamic and eccentric human being. Reading them as basically as "they were heaps towny and solvy in this game and are being weird here" is exceedingly flawed. Tutuu vacillates between agent of chaos and jaggedjimmyjay sometimes within moments much less games.
Are you suggesting I don't know tutuu? She's my baby girl!
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I still find myself very comfortable w/ flipping tutuu
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:15 pm I think zenon has been fairly obvitown, and I'm not going to back this up, and I don't care that it follows consensus
Explain now plox

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:15 pm
Hell no
Dope

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I love that 90% of this game just doesn't care to actually play it

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:09 pm

What changed?

c) Your pretty cute face

Intriguing.
What the fuck is intriguing about this?

How is this even remotely interesting.

Is Neon capable of producing this level of presence and looking this towny as a wolf.

Yes.

Do I think it likely.

No.

Therefore should I refuse to townread her.

No.

It goes against my entire methodology. If you make reads based on what is possible vs. what is probable you will be wrong a lot more often than if you used probability. That's the whole point of probability.

If you just base your solving on probability you will usually be right, and you will be so right and frustrating to mafia you will die before your being wrong is a real issue.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yeah, Neon kinda obvious town tbh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

even though we have like zero reads in common
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:16 pm
IM IMMATURE
I'm immature how does that make you feel :p

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:16 pm
I've got reservations about young D-Roc
Sames

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”