Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:41 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:34 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:25 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:15 am

Enjoy being alive day 5 with all the level 1 wolfy slots in every game then.
I actually quite enjoy it when I win and the wolfy towns aren't dead so
this has never happened has it zenon
Actually quite often recently
And if I wasn't a little dumb bitch town Porscha would still be here
alright give me the list of names of people I'm not allowed to chop cuz you think they're possible miselims
Zenon
Kate
Macdougall
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
jackofhearts2005
Michelle
Dubz
Thunal33
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

This
okay so if I avoid pushing these players you avoid making annoying disruptive arguments when I'm pushing other players deal?

cuz so far I pushed two players not on thus list and you did that... so given they aren't even on your list I can only deduce you're just trying to annoy me. so stop plz.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

This is why you never dated Alexa Bliss, Mac.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:47 am

alright give me the list of names of people I'm not allowed to chop cuz you think they're possible miselims
Zenon
Kate
Macdougall
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
jackofhearts2005
Michelle
Dubz
Thunal33

This
okay so if I avoid pushing these players you avoid making annoying disruptive arguments when I'm pushing other players deal?

cuz so far I pushed two players not on thus list and you did that... so given they aren't even on your list I can only deduce you're just trying to annoy me. so stop plz.
Probably not. Nope I make about 0 promises that I will ever stop talking
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Its not like I'm not pushing with you

I just disagree with the assertion and conclusion. And only mildly scum read Rondo at all.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Im talking to a girl i like her a lot if things go well ill be so happy if they dont ill be sad whyyy do u all have partners some of you EVEN MORE THAN ONE ur making it look so easy ;-; ;-; ;-;
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:55 am Im talking to a girl i like her a lot if things go well ill be so happy if they dont ill be sad whyyy do u all have partners some of you EVEN MORE THAN ONE ur making it look so easy ;-; ;-; ;-;
Happiness is fleeting. I'm not happy right now. And it's hella not easy.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:00 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:55 am Im talking to a girl i like her a lot if things go well ill be so happy if they dont ill be sad whyyy do u all have partners some of you EVEN MORE THAN ONE ur making it look so easy ;-; ;-; ;-;
Awwh hugggg
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:02 pm I'm demotivated as fuck so. Yeah.

Anyways

Vote: Dennis
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:05 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:02 pm I'm demotivated as fuck so. Yeah.

Anyways

Vote: Dennis
This was fire
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:03 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:00 am
Awwh hugggg
It's awite I will be okay

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm in more of a

In my feelings
Kinda mood

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Epignosis »

Recruitment game.

Zenon and tutuu following MacDougall on Rondo.

You all do what you want with that.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
☆Princess Abigail☆

Truly

Cause neither of us did that yesterday xD

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

I have a partner cuz I'm good at identifying weakness in people
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:26 am Recruitment game.

you should do it too
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:43 am
Whats my weakness?
☆Princess Abigail☆

What's my weakness

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Morning! Congrats for pushing the town cop Mac, and in general showing no real solve itg and receiving town reads for that.
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:10 pm I got a note last night that said "It will be wise to not talk much today." I'm worried if I reach an unknown post or word count I'll die so I'll work behind the scenes. I think those were t/t wagons and I think Mac is pushing people who are easy instead of caring if it's right.

[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine
Totally agree with the vote.
Don't let his activity let him off the hook, his reasons to push people are extremely wolfy
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:07 pm Zenon
Jack
Tutuu

Towncore

Let's do towncore things
Why for anyone in there?
tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:12 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:05 pm Blind faith in myself in all scenarios is the way.
ZENON IS PRIDE

how is she not pride

She keeps repeating this

And epi confirmed existence of forced gimmick/roleplay/post restriction related to sins
How you reach this conclusion?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:13 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:05 pm Blind faith in myself in all scenarios is the way.
ZENON IS PRIDE

how is she not pride

She keeps repeating this

And epi confirmed existence of forced gimmick/roleplay/post restriction related to sins
that's pretty interesting...

if epi had to talk about ALL of them doesn't that just make him >rand John Doe.
And that would be what Epi with his life and game experience is doing?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:04 pm ngl how Doom has been treating me all game I am probably never going to come around to them being town
if we are looking for someone who found Doom's presence problematic try this on
DOOM's pushes weren't strong enough to become problematic for a player like Rondo.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:18 pm I also found Rondo generally unusual and wolfy d1 fwiw.
Tell me who plays like usual in this game. These level zero reasons make little sense to me and allow you to push everyone. How is this scumhunting?
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:30 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:53 pm Earlier, I was made to post in ways that alluded to the seven deadly sins.

If you will notice, my first post was lust, my second (to S~V~S) was envy, etc.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. I am free to post normally.
My probable post limit is so hard since I have so many things to say.

To Epi: I'm just laughing at this because I did get a little frustrated about the draft posts and I can't believe I never thought of it. No hard feelings, I think it's funny now.

To explain my Mac argument, I think Mac did scumread Porscha. I also think there's a pattern of Mac not giving his suspects breathing room, first with Michelle and then with Porscha. I think the degree of confidence in the Porscha push was misplaced since both me and him know that Porscha has taken awhile to show herself as town sometimes. I get the sense that he was trying to force his reads to happen soon to try to be the town hero, rather than letting his reads happen naturally and actually being a hero. Do I think this necessarily makes him a scum? No, but I think it increases the chances.

Also my Falcon townread that I felt so proud of might not be as good as I thought it was. That same towntell of being paranoid about semi-unrelated things just failed me when I used it on Wiml in his champs game that prematurely ended. It's not out of the question to think Falcon, as a 3p/wolf, happened to notice Tutuu's picture didn't match her description and tried to make a read off it. I still townlean Falcon for his general approach and that he appears unconcerned with how he's perceived.

About the Doom kill, it is weird but I think a weird kill is more likely than redirection. There was probably 1 mafia in the game n1 and ime when 1 mafia is in charge wtf kills are more common. As far as who would do it, if I had to guess it would be Matahari. Doom mainly suspected her voters and Porscha voters but I think people who are present would know that Doom doesn't have any thread pull. Matahari might go "oh, Doom called me out, she could be a threat". I'm looking at her ISO rn and she seems too agreeable, specifically her backing off Doom when Zenon said she was town which is also another point of paranoia for me. From Matahari's limited POV, Doom both suspected her and was extremely in her town meta and so would make sense as an NK.

I think I'd rather go here.
[VOTE: Matahari ] aubergine
I agree with this push.
Noted how Mac ignored it
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:33 pm how did I not give Michelle breathing room?

how did I not give Porscha breathing room?

what are you even talking about?

I have scumread
I explain it

With Michelle I did nothing at all that looked like not giving her breathing room

With Porscha I made a case and then left the thread entirely

9 people followed it

What is it that I should have done instead if I have a reason for suspecting someone?
I'll tell you how your push on me went.
Naked vote
Put me lowest in reads list
No real reason
High confidence all time
Backtracking when the wagon vanished
It's not like you didn't give me space to breath, no, but you didn't care about my alignament at all.
About Porscha, yes, your push was exactly suffocating her. Shrugging at people sheeping you is nagl
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:34 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:16 pm Rondo is the other slot who would have a tangible reason to kill Doom based on day 1.
Yeah i had the same thought and hes scum regardless imo

Wait i forgot im supposed to not post a lot. Ok ill post .. no more than 50 times today

Unless im poe - then i can post a lot and maybe that kills me if u guys want me dead i still dunno if im poe or towncore or what lmao
You can be my guinea pig lol. You seem not dead so I'll say I can post at least as many times as you.
As long as she is still alive, is safe to assume you can post as much.
Also, you're my sanity pillar, please share your thoughts
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:35 pm The notion I'm suspicious because I scumread Porscha and Michelle and gave them no breathing room is so bizarre to me.

Firstly, whether I did or didn't who gives a crap. If I think I have a good argument to suspect someone it's literally my responsibility as a villager to vocalise it.

Secondly, it's completely bullshit lol.
You had zero arguments to suspect me.
Also the 'Porscha plays like wolf Porscha' reason for the push was extremely bad and out of logic because it was PR Porscha playing and you could think at it and clear the Poe elsewhere.
Like now, when you talk about killing for level zero arguments, you let aside a lot of slots and choose Rondo because of the Wifom-y idea that Doom was dangerous for Rondo.
Really?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:36 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:31 pm Doom kill is 100% a kill I'd make as wolf.
If I was a solo mafia and had one single kill to make n1 I kill Kate.
If I were a wolf I would... -.-
tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:39 pm what's the deal with post cap tutuu?
I shouldnt say this coz my posts my limited but ill say that me and thunal-sama were both hit by the same post restriction as we claimed in our first posts at sod ok i hit submit now
Do you think mafia would post restrict you when your D1 was mainly all caps and disrupting the thread flow?
I take the action to restrict you as the towniest itg
I still love you tutuu, but you make my radar go wild in this game and I think you are a sin and should be chopped.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:45 pm I'm just gonna find wolfy players and basically wolfy solves and try to kill as many of those as I can whole trying to avoid killing any more villagers lol
You failed. You have the wolfiest solve/ thinking process
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:33 pm how did I not give Michelle breathing room?

I have scumread
I explain it

With Michelle I did nothing at all that looked like not giving her breathing room

9 people followed it

What is it that I should have done instead if I have a reason for suspecting someone?
With Porscha it was about you trying to convince everyone to get on her and get her eliminated with things like saying she's naked mafia and her not having posts outside her wolf range when she is sometimes a slow starter. I know I tried a similar push on Porscha a couple games ago (solar system) as a wolf so I know that she can be easily pushable for "not being obvious town". Breathing room might not be the right word for it but it was what I thought of. As far as Michelle, it was with how few posts she had for you to make a fairly confident wolf read on her despite her saying she was busy irl at the time.

My fear is that you called both of them not town with high confidence and did a lot to convince others when both Michelle and Porscha are players that sometimes take awhile to get started. I'm cooling on you somewhat after rereading your post about probability since there's definitely a town Mac explanation for both pushes as well and they were likely genuine regardless of alignment. My suspicion is that you'd be more hasty with the pushes as non-town.
Scum Mac will always mimic town Mac to an extent and power wolfing from there.
I don't trust Mac this game.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:06 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:45 pm I'm just gonna find wolfy players and basically wolfy solves and try to kill as many of those as I can whole trying to avoid killing any more villagers lol
Because wolfs aren't the only ones who play wolfy. Town does too. A lot. Arguably moreso.

And I like analyzing more than base 0 info. Other wise just like hammer and go home.
There is a time for trying to overthink things and it's not here yet... whoever is around in the mid to late game can worry about that shit... our job is to just make sure that by then the game isn't a complete mess and removing all the level 0 and level 1 shit while you can is important to that.

I'm not saying Porscha was that mind you. But the likes of solving Matahari and avoiding making wifom overthinking defenses of wolfy slots like Rondo are.
Porscha wasn't, I am not, and you didn't care to find out our alignament at all.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:14 am

I have scumread
I explain it

9 people followed it

With Porscha it was about you trying to convince everyone to get on her and get her eliminated with things like saying she's naked mafia and her not having posts outside her wolf range when she is sometimes a slow starter. I know I tried a similar push on Porscha a couple games ago (solar system) as a wolf so I know that she can be easily pushable for "not being obvious town". Breathing room might not be the right word for it but it was what I thought of. As far as Michelle, it was with how few posts she had for you to make a fairly confident wolf read on her despite her saying she was busy irl at the time.

My fear is that you called both of them not town with high confidence and did a lot to convince others when both Michelle and Porscha are players that sometimes take awhile to get started. I'm cooling on you somewhat after rereading your post about probability since there's definitely a town Mac explanation for both pushes as well and they were likely genuine regardless of alignment. My suspicion is that you'd be more hasty with the pushes as non-town.
Here's the explanation.

Michelle felt wolfy so I pressured her and then she got all reeeeally Mac omgussed me and I stopped cuz that's generally how town Michelle reacts..

I confbiased Porscha as mafia cuz I recently had solved her as town and she wasn't yet in her town meta. I pushed her and 9 ppl sheeped me. She waited until <60 minutes from eod and after I left the thread to present herself as having a pulse so she died.
Notiing of the sort. You never pressured me. Not a single post adressed at me was there to make you figure where my head is.
Besides my posts weren't wolfy, and you didn't change your reads when I omgussed you, you changed when my wagon vanished.
So your post here is a lie.
Porscha waited to show herself towny? What?

Zenon
Kate
Macdougall
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
jackofhearts2005
Michelle
Dubz
Thunal33

This
Why Mac? Why Dubz? Why Jack?

I think Zenon is town and tutuu a sin
What's your read for them?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Also I will vote tutuu whenever the wagon rises. These are my main scum read in this game

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Aand sorry for the wallie

@Jackofhearts2005 when you got bored of talking about that movie and come back to the game of mafia pls ping me

☆Princess Abigail☆

The answer to your why's is

*shrugs* vibes

The answer to "if I were wolf..." is. I would actually tell you what I'd do as I did it as wolf. Cause I find it fun. I do it as town to though.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Mata

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

1821 posts 1 …
Who is guilty?
Poll runs till Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Dennis
No votes
Voters: None
DrWilgy
No votes
Dubz
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
jackofhearts2005
No votes
Kate
No votes
Macdougall
30%
Voters: Epignosis, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Michelle
Matahari
10%
Voters: Thunal33
Michelle
No votes
No votes
pyxxy
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
30%
Voters: MacDougall, tutuu, Zenon
Roxy
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
tutuu
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Unvote
10%
Voters: Jackofhearts2005
Other (Mod/dead/spec)
20%
Voters: Scotty, Marmot
Total votes: 10

VC

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:35 am The answer to your why's is

*shrugs* vibes

The answer to "if I were wolf..." is. I would actually tell you what I'd do as I did it as wolf. Cause I find it fun. I do it as town to though.
That wasn't about you, was about Mac and I figured that much, having fun is something I always agree with

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

So Jack is town for you because of vibes?
Noted

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:40 am So Jack is town for you because of vibes?
Noted
Yep. I don't think jack is playing in a way that benefits an evil at all.

Mac is but I vibe read him town now. Earlier I did not. So do with that what you will.

I doubt he honors our bet though. I wouldn't want him to either.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Last person who made a bet with me was a wolf and they did not honor it

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:46 am
Whats my weakness?
being too adorable and squishy
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:31 am Morning! Congrats for pushing the town cop Mac, and in general showing no real solve itg and receiving town reads for that.
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:10 pm I got a note last night that said "It will be wise to not talk much today." I'm worried if I reach an unknown post or word count I'll die so I'll work behind the scenes. I think those were t/t wagons and I think Mac is pushing people who are easy instead of caring if it's right.

Totally agree with the vote.
Don't let his activity let him off the hook, his reasons to push people are extremely wolfy
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:07 pm Zenon
Jack
Tutuu

Towncore

Let's do towncore things
Why for anyone in there?
ZENON IS PRIDE

how is she not pride

She keeps repeating this

How you reach this conclusion?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:13 pm
ZENON IS PRIDE

how is she not pride

She keeps repeating this

that's pretty interesting...

if epi had to talk about ALL of them doesn't that just make him >rand John Doe.
And that would be what Epi with his life and game experience is doing?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:04 pm ngl how Doom has been treating me all game I am probably never going to come around to them being town
if we are looking for someone who found Doom's presence problematic try this on
DOOM's pushes weren't strong enough to become problematic for a player like Rondo.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:18 pm I also found Rondo generally unusual and wolfy d1 fwiw.
Tell me who plays like usual in this game. These level zero reasons make little sense to me and allow you to push everyone. How is this scumhunting?
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:30 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:53 pm Earlier, I was made to post in ways that alluded to the seven deadly sins.

If you will notice, my first post was lust, my second (to S~V~S) was envy, etc.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. I am free to post normally.
My probable post limit is so hard since I have so many things to say.

To Epi: I'm just laughing at this because I did get a little frustrated about the draft posts and I can't believe I never thought of it. No hard feelings, I think it's funny now.

To explain my Mac argument, I think Mac did scumread Porscha. I also think there's a pattern of Mac not giving his suspects breathing room, first with Michelle and then with Porscha. I think the degree of confidence in the Porscha push was misplaced since both me and him know that Porscha has taken awhile to show herself as town sometimes. I get the sense that he was trying to force his reads to happen soon to try to be the town hero, rather than letting his reads happen naturally and actually being a hero. Do I think this necessarily makes him a scum? No, but I think it increases the chances.

Also my Falcon townread that I felt so proud of might not be as good as I thought it was. That same towntell of being paranoid about semi-unrelated things just failed me when I used it on Wiml in his champs game that prematurely ended. It's not out of the question to think Falcon, as a 3p/wolf, happened to notice Tutuu's picture didn't match her description and tried to make a read off it. I still townlean Falcon for his general approach and that he appears unconcerned with how he's perceived.

About the Doom kill, it is weird but I think a weird kill is more likely than redirection. There was probably 1 mafia in the game n1 and ime when 1 mafia is in charge wtf kills are more common. As far as who would do it, if I had to guess it would be Matahari. Doom mainly suspected her voters and Porscha voters but I think people who are present would know that Doom doesn't have any thread pull. Matahari might go "oh, Doom called me out, she could be a threat". I'm looking at her ISO rn and she seems too agreeable, specifically her backing off Doom when Zenon said she was town which is also another point of paranoia for me. From Matahari's limited POV, Doom both suspected her and was extremely in her town meta and so would make sense as an NK.

I think I'd rather go here.
[VOTE: Matahari ] aubergine
I agree with this push.
Noted how Mac ignored it

I have scumread
I explain it

9 people followed it

I'll tell you how your push on me went.
Naked vote
Put me lowest in reads list
No real reason
High confidence all time
Backtracking when the wagon vanished
It's not like you didn't give me space to breath, no, but you didn't care about my alignament at all.
About Porscha, yes, your push was exactly suffocating her. Shrugging at people sheeping you is nagl
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:34 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:16 pm Rondo is the other slot who would have a tangible reason to kill Doom based on day 1.
Yeah i had the same thought and hes scum regardless imo

Wait i forgot im supposed to not post a lot. Ok ill post .. no more than 50 times today

Unless im poe - then i can post a lot and maybe that kills me if u guys want me dead i still dunno if im poe or towncore or what lmao
You can be my guinea pig lol. You seem not dead so I'll say I can post at least as many times as you.
As long as she is still alive, is safe to assume you can post as much.
Also, you're my sanity pillar, please share your thoughts
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:35 pm The notion I'm suspicious because I scumread Porscha and Michelle and gave them no breathing room is so bizarre to me.

Firstly, whether I did or didn't who gives a crap. If I think I have a good argument to suspect someone it's literally my responsibility as a villager to vocalise it.

Secondly, it's completely bullshit lol.
You had zero arguments to suspect me.
Also the 'Porscha plays like wolf Porscha' reason for the push was extremely bad and out of logic because it was PR Porscha playing and you could think at it and clear the Poe elsewhere.
Like now, when you talk about killing for level zero arguments, you let aside a lot of slots and choose Rondo because of the Wifom-y idea that Doom was dangerous for Rondo.
Really?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:36 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:31 pm Doom kill is 100% a kill I'd make as wolf.
If I was a solo mafia and had one single kill to make n1 I kill Kate.
If I were a wolf I would... -.-
tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:39 pm what's the deal with post cap tutuu?
I shouldnt say this coz my posts my limited but ill say that me and thunal-sama were both hit by the same post restriction as we claimed in our first posts at sod ok i hit submit now
Do you think mafia would post restrict you when your D1 was mainly all caps and disrupting the thread flow?
I take the action to restrict you as the towniest itg
I still love you tutuu, but you make my radar go wild in this game and I think you are a sin and should be chopped.
You failed. You have the wolfiest solve/ thinking process

I have scumread
I explain it

9 people followed it

Scum Mac will always mimic town Mac to an extent and power wolfing from there.
I don't trust Mac this game.
Because wolfs aren't the only ones who play wolfy. Town does too. A lot. Arguably moreso.

And I like analyzing more than base 0 info. Other wise just like hammer and go home.
There is a time for trying to overthink things and it's not here yet... whoever is around in the mid to late game can worry about that shit... our job is to just make sure that by then the game isn't a complete mess and removing all the level 0 and level 1 shit while you can is important to that.

I'm not saying Porscha was that mind you. But the likes of solving Matahari and avoiding making wifom overthinking defenses of wolfy slots like Rondo are.
Porscha wasn't, I am not, and you didn't care to find out our alignament at all.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:14 am

I have scumread
I explain it

9 people followed it

Here's the explanation.

Michelle felt wolfy so I pressured her and then she got all reeeeally Mac omgussed me and I stopped cuz that's generally how town Michelle reacts..

I confbiased Porscha as mafia cuz I recently had solved her as town and she wasn't yet in her town meta. I pushed her and 9 ppl sheeped me. She waited until <60 minutes from eod and after I left the thread to present herself as having a pulse so she died.
Notiing of the sort. You never pressured me. Not a single post adressed at me was there to make you figure where my head is.
Besides my posts weren't wolfy, and you didn't change your reads when I omgussed you, you changed when my wagon vanished.
So your post here is a lie.
Porscha waited to show herself towny? What?

Zenon
Kate
Macdougall
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
jackofhearts2005
Michelle
Dubz
Thunal33

This
Why Mac? Why Dubz? Why Jack?

I think Zenon is town and tutuu a sin
What's your read for them?
this is me closing in on you so you can't breathe
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

well congratulations Michelle at least I know you're town now
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:32 am [VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine

Also I will vote tutuu whenever the wagon rises. These are my main scum read in this game
you hit me with a lot of incorrect stuff there and if you want me to bother explaining how I'm gonna need you to demonstrate it's worth my energy doing so
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I will give you a free glimpse

you told me I ignored the matahari vote and then quoted me talking about the matahari vote

definition of confbiased
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:07 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:46 am
Whats my weakness?
being too adorable and squishy
😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️
☆Princess Abigail☆

I didn't get an answer. This is blasphemy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

God I'm so bored

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And alone

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:09 am well congratulations Michelle at least I know you're town now
This is false meta and you know it.
I am not pocketed.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:10 am

you hit me with a lot of incorrect stuff there and if you want me to bother explaining how I'm gonna need you to demonstrate it's worth my energy doing so
Demonstration for what? I saw your intention pretty clear until now.
Save your energy, sure.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:11 am I will give you a free glimpse

you told me I ignored the matahari vote and then quoted me talking about the matahari vote

definition of confbiased
Where is your analysis about Matahari?
There's none.
Zero interest in solving the slot.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:42 amAnd alone
Some ppl have to work unfortunately....

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:10 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:42 amAnd alone
Some ppl have to work unfortunately....
So do i lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I do in fact have a job

ImageImage

i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:36 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:31 pm Broseph must die for the sin of being wrong about a polarized player
Lol I do not accept this.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:29 pm I think I am gonna largely just be kind to myself and chalk it up to a bad phase. If yall wanna push me off of it that's your prerog. I still stand by all my solving.
Ok lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

It's not that you were wrong it's that you were wrong about porscha specifically while zenon and I told you that you were wrong lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Catching up and I hard disagree here.

Mata is lhf.
She is an easy lynch and is mis-elimmed too often to count.
I will shield her in much the same way you are shielding Tutuu.

I hard disagree that she needs to be solved bc of lvl1 and lvl 0 "shit". I mean what does that even mean? Mata is a very insightful player and tbh I am so sick of her coming to play again and again only to be voted off D 1 or 3. Can we give her one chance in one game to show us her star shine?

This crap to have to "solve" like - Scotty/Pyxxy or Low Posters is such bs. And 90% of the time it leads to mis-elim's.

Why go for easy peasy elim's of low posters that won't be around to defend themselves on D 2 - no less?

Why not look at the higher posters? More material to work with....just sayin'.

I refuse to go gentle into that good night,old age should burn and rave at close of day; rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though wise men at their end know dark is right, because their works had forked no lightning they do not go gentle into that good night.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon
Kate
Macdougall
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
jackofhearts2005
Michelle
Dubz
Thunal33

This
why these specific people? Are they often mis-yeeted? I see only 2 I would say that could happen to.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

damn where were you last day phase? Really agreed mostly with your post.

I am no longer getting a bad tone/vibe thing from your posts. They seem open and bright.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:36 amVote: Mata
this is a very, very lazy solve for D 2 Zenon. Going for lhf so early is not a good look and plus I know you can do better.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:07 am God I'm so bored
next time you are so bored why not try solving...the game? This could already be over lol

The day you stop being bored is the day the games on this site start ending on D 1. :cloud9:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:20 am It's not that you were wrong it's that you were wrong about porscha specifically while zenon and I told you that you were wrong lol
Maybe. Zenon did end up voting for Porscha as well so....
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

that was my catch up see ya whores!

ibalp!
;)

Return to “Previous Jobs”