Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 218

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:45 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:38 pm I havent obv towned but her and most people in this game knows the chances of me doing that in the first 24 hours isnt likely anyway. Like in se7en, mac sr'd me for the same unfounded reasons, and tutuu let it happen cuz she was a sin. And now she is using it here
I WAS TOWN :sob: i had u as townread i just wasnt invested in the game
... really?
Okay OKAY that was my bad lmao but even your point that svs only rands mafia early was a scummy comment so liiiike
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:51 pm things I probably did not make clear in my last post // random thoughts:

Most of the porscha talk has been very meta-y (I think) and I knida would like to hear a solid point that doesn't rely on that sometime in the future. I've known the name Porscha but my brain is recalling very few experiences with them. At least not recently.

Rondo has been rondo and I kinda just have been ignoring him. Partially a policy thing as I think their play and mindset so drastically different from mine that trying to read them may be a hazard for confidence.

Tutuu's tone has been getting better and better over-time and I don't think confirmation bias can explain that away.

SVS I think I can get an initial read on but it likely requires diving into them independently after my catch-up. Most quotes I saw at a glance didn't ring anything and some people seem to greatly fear a SVS wolf, but I reckon I'm probably better at reading invested higher-posting players than I am of lower-posting less-invested players. Scotty may qualify for that too but he seems to be vibing on a different level than I am at times....if that makes any sense.

Game has been preety fun to read.
I appreciate your takes. It's fair to request a view of Porscha that isn't meta-reliant. At face value, I am not convinced that she has made a genuine effort to solve this game. Her most recent relevant activity has been defensive, and I'm not sure it stands much chance of moving needles on anyone apart Porscha herself or tutuu. There's a long day yet, so we'll see.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 387

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
why
I have a secret tell on Porscha that hasn't been wrong yet, even before she broke out of her volume-tell issue. I'd rather not say what it is because I've been able to catch her off like 3 posts a few times, and I can usually find her town very quickly when she is town.
damn okay sean is putting on his big boy pants now we mean serious business now. i respect it. im all for it. hell yeah baby. porschie-chan enjoy the vip lounge
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:45 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:38 pm I havent obv towned but her and most people in this game knows the chances of me doing that in the first 24 hours isnt likely anyway. Like in se7en, mac sr'd me for the same unfounded reasons, and tutuu let it happen cuz she was a sin. And now she is using it here
I WAS TOWN :sob: i had u as townread i just wasnt invested in the game
... really?
Okay OKAY that was my bad lmao but even your point that svs only rands mafia early was a scummy comment so liiiike
but its true she keeps doing it :sob: aint my fault. just rand town every game like me ldo
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:47 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:02 pm Lol why arent you actually combating my point?
which points? why im scumreading u and sean? u said it urself. ur polarized. ur not being towny. so i have to think ur maf
Tell me about me.
u werent posting so i thought ur maf
I didn't even know about the game until I saw your @ this morning, and then didn't get a rolecard until this afternoon, and then I took some mushrooms and ended up getting lost in a sunflower maze and ate brussels sprout pecan tacos. I have not had time to post.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:00 pm I didn't even know about the game until I saw your @ this morning, and then didn't get a rolecard until this afternoon, and then I took some mushrooms and ended up getting lost in a sunflower maze and ate brussels sprout pecan tacos. I have not had time to post.
LMAOOOO SEAN GOAT
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

u should all thank me for pinging u that the game started and alerting u of the hub i helped at least like 5 players get to even enter the game

<--- mvp right here
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll let you roast on that one for the time being, Seanzie. It may become pertinent though.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i dunno how to vote for now. i wanna let sean cook

[VOTE: die_meatbaby] aubergine

die meat baby
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Falcon's fine. I am a little upset I needed to read the bible though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:06 pm i dunno how to vote for now. i wanna let sean cook

[VOTE: die_meatbaby] aubergine

die meat baby
my reason? OMGUS
my amount of fucks i give? zero
my ego? huge
my brain? smooth
my skills? minimal
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:41 pm rondo is doing the rondo thing where he's tunneling the towncore i think ... well if u wanna goof around with him go ahead no harm. but yeah just please perceive what hes doing. if u wanna tryhard i think spending ur limited time elsewhere more adequate
Is this Rondo thing townie or scummy?
i havent seen rondo mafia

so it could be towny

or it could be rondoy
I was right on Robyn and people ignored me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:55 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:38 am Can I safely expect to be thoroughly licked?
I've been enjoying the completely random and ridiculous comments in this game so far. This and Tutuu's drink comment have made me chuckle a fair bit.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:59 am I appreciate both Rico and Scotty engaging with my takes on Vivax.
I don't really seem to vibe with your vivax posts, and after thinking on it I think my biggest issue is how is that....necessarily scummy? Like what makes it such that a town would be unlikely to have that sort of progression or thought? Idk, just make it clearer somehow. I don't really see Vivax as anything atm.
We all deserve to be thoroughly licked by Wilgy at least once.

The best summary for my ping with Vivax was the single word I used earlier: "cooked". I wouldn't say it's some uniquely unlikely town view, or that it has to reflect a mafia agenda -- indeed, I don't tend to think about reads in those terms this early in a game. One must shoot from the hip, because "agenda" and trying to assess alignment probabilistically strike me as fool's errand's without an established informational starting point. Perhaps others do it better than I do it, but it's not my mode of thinking. Instead, I assess at raw face value: does this person believe in what they have just posted? Examples: Vivax made an associative read about Rondo that I found difficult to believe given the source material, so I question the authenticity. Vivax threw some shade at tutuu on the basis of mechanical assumptions that I didn't think one needed to make, so I question the authenticity.

That's my best attempt to explain what I meant. It's not a hyper-strong or confident suspicion on my part, but it's a ping.
Preety good attempt, although I had to re-read it twice because I failed to wrap my brain around the words. Nice reading something more comprehensive and precise for once in FM.

You've gotten one point in towniness. Do I actually know how much that is valued at? Nope. I semi-surface level read this is a good response (as it appears to connect to deeper beliefs which also seems to line up roughly with what I've seen of you from the past) and if I didn't respect you as a player I probably would more strongly TR you for it. For all I know you reciting said beliefs is child's play, but I'm in mild doubt that wolf you does that here regardless if it is child's play to do so.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:09 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:41 pm rondo is doing the rondo thing where he's tunneling the towncore i think ... well if u wanna goof around with him go ahead no harm. but yeah just please perceive what hes doing. if u wanna tryhard i think spending ur limited time elsewhere more adequate

so it could be towny

or it could be rondoy
u have a godread on robyn but ive seen u tinfoil town towncore too

sorry i dont mean to infantilize ur gameplay, wasn't the intent. my perception was that u just like doing that, having odd choice of scumread targets. fmpov the whole thing between u and jay and scotty was amusing but i wasnt sure how good it is if they just kept like u know. dancing around with you. fmpov if we wanted to tryhard we shoulda just looked for wolves elsewhere
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Porscha »

Actually I think if rondo was wolfing he would intentionally not tr me to appear like he does when he is town, so I tl him

But he also knows that I'd think that so maybe it's to fool me and I'm playing checkers while he plays chess but I'm starting there
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:51 pm things I probably did not make clear in my last post // random thoughts:

Most of the porscha talk has been very meta-y (I think) and I knida would like to hear a solid point that doesn't rely on that sometime in the future. I've known the name Porscha but my brain is recalling very few experiences with them. At least not recently.

Rondo has been rondo and I kinda just have been ignoring him. Partially a policy thing as I think their play and mindset so drastically different from mine that trying to read them may be a hazard for confidence.

Tutuu's tone has been getting better and better over-time and I don't think confirmation bias can explain that away.

SVS I think I can get an initial read on but it likely requires diving into them independently after my catch-up. Most quotes I saw at a glance didn't ring anything and some people seem to greatly fear a SVS wolf, but I reckon I'm probably better at reading invested higher-posting players than I am of lower-posting less-invested players. Scotty may qualify for that too but he seems to be vibing on a different level than I am at times....if that makes any sense.

Game has been preety fun to read.
Not going to talk about my case on JJJ?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:16 pm

so it could be towny

or it could be rondoy

sorry i dont mean to infantilize ur gameplay, wasn't the intent. my perception was that u just like doing that, having odd choice of scumread targets. fmpov the whole thing between u and jay and scotty was amusing but i wasnt sure how good it is if they just kept like u know. dancing around with you. fmpov if we wanted to tryhard we shoulda just looked for wolves elsewhere
im worried if it was coming across like i was belittling ur reads, was it? im sorry i didnt mean to :( im really sad. sorry @RondoDimBuckle
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I think I'll be here for now.

[VOTE: meatbaby] aubergine

open to consideration of other slots though because someone earlier pointed out it was their first day here and if they're town and I kick them off I would feel very rude tbh, but that won't save them from being my 2nd day vote if they live to that point with no improvement

im now off to read in SVS and Scotty and such
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i cry now :( sorry again bai bai
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

idk about anyone else here but I appreciate everyone's participation in the game so far

You've all contributed to this being a fairly cool gaming experience for me so far and I don't really suspect any of you as people who would play in bad faith. I hope that means something.

Martin, what in the world you're doing? As part of my recent-ish shift in mindset towards FM in general, I've placed more emphasis on friendly game environments and interaction. Self-oriented goals and self-improvement isn't a sustainable source of enjoyment to me, and in fact something that has caused me great stress and potentially insolvable problems, so trying to make things better for people while we play where I can should do instead.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:05 pm If I am in a position to get information from everyone equally, I can better commit to reads.

I‘m not as much scrambling as adjusting my activity to the level I think appropriate to reciprocate other players‘

Seems like there‘s a lot of alignment sandbagging.
It's called TANKING Vivax! We have no shot at making the playoffs so we might as well dwell the basement in hopes of getting actual talent in the draft!
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 160

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
why
I have a secret tell on Porscha that hasn't been wrong yet, even before she broke out of her volume-tell issue. I'd rather not say what it is because I've been able to catch her off like 3 posts a few times, and I can usually find her town very quickly when she is town.
Is your secret tell TMI that she is town?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:35 pm Fixed, kinda
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:25 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:37 am
Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:33 am Scotty's vote on SVS is

U N D E R W H E L M I N G

in my opinion
Join the club.

At this point imma [VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

She is giving me overwhelming steering vibes, and the fact that she’s doing it in a way that draws clear lines based on an arbitrary criteria, I don’t see the town in that ad of right now.
Well-reasoned and I can’t fault you for this vote.

Well-reasoned SVS can be so tricksy.

SVS, what is your read of me? Do you think I am being disingenuous?
Disingenuous? Not really. Maybe. Not sure. You feel a bit glib tbh.

I have mixed feels on you. I think you find town me better than most, but you also get paranoid.

So you voting me bothered me, I’ll be honest. It felt more to me like you were trying to get a reaction than that you really thought I was being retiring.

I was also bothered by you jumping on the “civvies don’t pick food” bandwagon. I don’t think of you as being a person who goes for someone else’s thread theories like this without more critical thought.

But I’m also on phone on the couch so I have to reread you to capture the feels I had this AM.
This feels like one of those posts AXIS (my champs wolf teammate) would make of me, where its just weighing stuff and mentioning them but never really having a progression or firm stance. A lot of it mentions what Scotty does, not what SVS thinks proactively (like that third line is purely reactive in nature, if you get what I mean).

I wouldn't put much weight into it now, as it would be silly to use someone else's gameplay to implicate someone else for having seemingly similar gameplay. Besides that, for all I know it could be a read that is genuinely mixed and thus is prone to appear that way. But I can't help but feel the similarities.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Really liking Martin’s reentrance. Lots of new takes and nuanced reads in there.

Coincidentally I’m liking Porscha’s recent pushback. Would like more reads from her.

Seanzie’s god read is…something. I don’t think I can ignore that link. Haven’t figured out what that means

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:17 pm Actually I think if rondo was wolfing he would intentionally not tr me to appear like he does when he is town, so I tl him

But he also knows that I'd think that so maybe it's to fool me and I'm playing checkers while he plays chess but I'm starting there
Hehehehe, welcome to the I know you know I know game. It never ends and actually only has two choices. 1 and 2
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:23 pm

so it could be towny

or it could be rondoy

im worried if it was coming across like i was belittling ur reads, was it? im sorry i didnt mean to :( im really sad. sorry @RondoDimBuckle
Why do you care this game?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:03 pm I'll let you roast on that one for the time being, Seanzie. It may become pertinent though.
I would assume he’s past roasting from those mushrooms and he’s right baked

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:58 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:23 pm

so it could be towny

or it could be rondoy

Why do you care this game?
Just my mood
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Also itd be nice to include tryharding in my townrange more so i can get away with it with wolfing. Altho i didnt think of that
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Im too dumb to catch the mafia 😭😭😭
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:34 pm idk about anyone else here but I appreciate everyone's participation in the game so far

You've all contributed to this being a fairly cool gaming experience for me so far and I don't really suspect any of you as people who would play in bad faith. I hope that means something.

Martin, what in the world you're doing? As part of my recent-ish shift in mindset towards FM in general, I've placed more emphasis on friendly game environments and interaction. Self-oriented goals and self-improvement isn't a sustainable source of enjoyment to me, and in fact something that has caused me great stress and potentially insolvable problems, so trying to make things better for people while we play where I can should do instead.

Real talk: FM can be a crapshoot on different communities and even though things can be heated in mafia, I firmly believe there can always be a playfulness even in heated contention. I yearn for it. It’s why I play. Of course, things can get to everyone, but at the end of the day, I just love fooling and being fooled by you little adorable no-faced Sasquatches :)

Not real talk: the mafia never act in bad faith. They are trustworthy individuals and only have our best intentions in mind

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

1. I swear I put a vote down last night but idk why it isn't on the poll.

2. I'm shocked I myself don't have votes on me because I've looked like shit.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:17 pm Actually I think if rondo was wolfing he would intentionally not tr me to appear like he does when he is town, so I tl him

Hehehehe, welcome to the I know you know I know game. It never ends and actually only has two choices. 1 and 2
I pick the goat behind door #1

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

[VOTE: Die Meat baby] aubergine
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Could also throw SVS into townleans but I'm not gonna put it on the list because I wanna act like I'm planting seeds when I actually don't know what I'm doing.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:07 pm 1. I swear I put a vote down last night but idk why it isn't on the poll.

*there there*

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine

*ties a pretty little green bow on it*

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:11 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:07 pm 1. I swear I put a vote down last night but idk why it isn't on the poll.

*there there*

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine

*ties a pretty little green bow on it*
Thaaat's more like it.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I won’t endorse voting for meatbaby on D1
@Vivax how many games have they played?
Or even @die_meatbaby can answer themselves.

Either way, would love a check in and more posting from them.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:08 pm Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

Yeah, you’re right. This is a pretty shallow list. My vote on you isn’t actually a joke vote

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:12 pm I won’t endorse voting for meatbaby on D1

TBH I don't like the JJJ or Tutuu wagons either. So I'd rather go meat_baby.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:14 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:08 pm Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

Yeah, you’re right. This is a pretty shallow list. My vote on you isn’t actually a joke vote
It is.

I can't get my mind into this game that much, which is kinda rough.

I'm doing what I can though.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:12 pm I won’t endorse voting for meatbaby on D1

Based on what

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Like, would you vote there if you were the only person voting in the poll right now? Or because it’s the only one that has votes and isn’t in your townread list?

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:16 pm Like, would you vote there if you were the only person voting in the poll right now? Or because it’s the only one that has votes and isn’t in your townread list?
Yes.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

The other options are Vivax, Motobot, or Porscha.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lc feels town to me
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:15 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:14 pm

Based on what
I townread the former and the latter could be mafia.

Tutuu has felt pretty powerful hunting wise even when she's being scumread and wagon'd and the claim helps.

JJJ doesn't feel like he was feeling in Philo 2 where he posted way more weirdly and empty. This feels better.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:18 pm Lc feels town to me
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Heeellllyeaaaa
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:56 pm martin
Tutuu
Rondo
Rico

Porscha- got that fire and simultaneous looseness I associate with town Porscha
Zenon- based on vibes, could go either way but I’m leaning town atm

diebabymeat- hasn’t ruffled feathers too much, want to see more
JJJ- Is blendy, which is weird for town JJJ, but then again? It’s been a while
SVS- smooth criminal, needs time to simmer

Seanzie, Line Coke, falcon, Wilgy, moto- this tier can go in any order. I have no solid reason to Townlean any of them
Vivax- his tone comes off as bombastic and his reads aren’t fully realized
upon reflection and a bit of research

I think this looks decent on scotty. Fairly early readslist and isn't quite consensus reads of the time I would think, I'm of the belief that a wolf Scotty may have more consensus ideas here.

(there's a fair bit of thought into it but I tried creating it and it was just a terrible rotten word salad)

I do have a question though @Scotty why'd you make two readlists within 2-3 hours (or 60 posts) of each other? You don't seem the type to compulsively make reads-lists like that
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:

Return to “Previous Jobs”