Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 80

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 1]

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:08 pm Scotty and Martin went for the proctect hmmmm?

Seems wolfy. If I was a wolf I'd grab that shit immediately.
What is your position on Martin? Scotty put a lot of effort into talking him up. I'm goign to read him now.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 74

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:26 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:08 pm Scotty and Martin went for the proctect hmmmm?

Seems wolfy. If I was a wolf I'd grab that shit immediately.
What is your position on Martin? Scotty put a lot of effort into talking him up. I'm goign to read him now.
Drawing a conclusion on Martin was difficult due to the wall posts.

I get a shifty vibe though and wouldn't oppose a vote there.

However JJJ advised that the slot gives them the opposite vibes so I have half the mind to think I'm just too uninformed to make a decision there atm.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:17 pm
Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:16 pm Scotty wagon is interesting to say the least, doesn‘t fit my expectations as I didn‘t think town would have the courage to do it as it‘s hard to get past his tone being trust-inducing.
That's just how Scotty gets ya
Wilgy do you even remember how I play as a wolf? Because I sure don’t

Like you’re acting like you have some sort of authority on my style. Only my wife has that
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:28 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:17 pm
Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:16 pm Scotty wagon is interesting to say the least, doesn‘t fit my expectations as I didn‘t think town would have the courage to do it as it‘s hard to get past his tone being trust-inducing.
That's just how Scotty gets ya
Wilgy do you even remember how I play as a wolf? Because I sure don’t

Like you’re acting like you have some sort of authority on my style. Only my wife has that
Not at all! This changes nothing and the Wilgy tell is real.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

tutuu
Posts in topic: 387

Post by tutuu »

i townread every player except motobot (but i dont actually want him to be chopped that would feel bad) and belzy (who isnt playing quite yet). i dont have a good idea for a vote. i townread the current top wagons scotty and rico. so funny being top wagons with 3 votes in an 18 player game 30 mins before eod. im debating if i should no vote because i dont know if i can contribute well to chopping scum. would also feel bad contributing to getting my townreads chopped. id get people scumreading me for it tomorrow. but if i keep voting on a vanity wagon that'll attract haters too. doesnt rly matter what u do, as long as u dont chop a wolf - u will get haters. but chopping wolves aint that easy, i dont care about sass from people who havent chopped wolves themselves. if u didnt chop a wolf urself and u go talking smack to me - bite me

ill just wait if someone has an idea i agree with. otherwise - pass from me. i aint starting no wagon. not in this climate. very tired of being persecuted for being a "thread leader" when all im doing is playing the game like a normal mafia player with reasonable activity
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Is there a reason that falcon should not be voted out
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:32 pm Is there a reason that falcon should not be voted out
I was already a bit skeeved, and the vote he just put on Scotty does not give an impression of one that cares about the roof
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:58 pm Oh shit. Scotty is away?

As much as I want to figure out if the "Meh, I don't find it Wilgy" is a scumtell or not (it 100% iis, I'd bet something of non monetary value in the rhetorical sense specifically so I don't go to jail in the state of Nebraska with a 5 eyed newt) I'd feel bad if we flip him while gone.
Wait what? What does that mean?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If there is a tie between Rico, tutuu and myself, I will take the fall

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine sorry wilgy voting with my stronger townreads and to save my stronger townreads. also i dont think i townread u now that i think about it
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:32 pm Is there a reason that falcon should not be voted out
Is there a reason he should be? I don't read him well, I tend to sheep Zenons opinion there.

Wilgy says you TR Martin. What am I missing? He felt a bit shifty to me, and I never understood the faux TMI slip thing he supposedly set up to catch Zenon?

I just read him and he didn't say anything I felt positive about.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:35 pm If there is a tie between Rico, tutuu and myself, I will take the fall
dont you dare
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Nah, falcon can be scum too. But I gotta go for now. End of day in 1 hour 23 min right?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:36 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:35 pm If there is a tie between Rico, tutuu and myself, I will take the fall
dont you dare
No,

I mean it.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:20 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:40 am Page two and the mech talk is fine, I suppose. Easy pocket material, tho, especially with the prevalent "ooh tutuu is town for mechtalking this much" sentiment.

Tutuu still bit wishwashy or just plain derpy now with the whole "town be swag and not pick food" but then "oh wait getting increasingly hungry will lose game for town" progression.

Ping on Rondo asking to be grouped with the mechtalkers. For what? Or what kind of cred?

I don't think the game will be faultily designed (especially with this being an Epig game) as to reach a mechanical loss i.e. fX town being starved or mafia hogging all the protections each time.
I'm not too fond of this post for its structure. Could be excessively designed to appear contributive. The suspicion on Rondo and the reaction OMGUS is interesting if it goes further, otherwise I could see them both doing some early distancing with this.
Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:53 pm
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:47 pm Of those, Vivax exhibits either a loss of steam during the second half of today or increasingly less convincing angles and ideas, this vote being the lowest
That‘s a good town case on me in this game state.
Because all I can do right now just as any other town who doesn’t exhibit exceptional confidence is more or less to float about carelessly hoping I don‘t get murdarad
Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:05 am I thought it was performative at the time, that‘s about it.
Thread context was rather relaxed iirc and rico appeared like someone who had a pressure to post more than necessary based on that post.

Stadium commentator vibes.
In hindsight it‘s not that important to me, there‘s better fish to fry.
Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:17 am
Ricochet wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:09 am Die_meatball, please be mindful of Rule 4, if you are serious in tone and replies.

If it’s not or a defensive thing or an injoke thing, please clarify.
To jump to her defense a little bit, she´s the impulsive type and likes to post in hyperbole but I hope nobody takes it personally as she needs to build a more nuanced mafia persona which requires practice so she´s going to exhibit that ´wooden mallet to close targets´ posting style for a while, probably.

I believe that post tone = exacerbated yelling directed at tutuu is a strong town point nontheless.
Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:35 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:30 am
My justification (specifically the reasoning regarding the claim) was only provided when I decided to defend Tutuu, and only did so in the interest of potentially solving Zenon (and maybe others who interacted with the TMI assumption). Multiple people have implied or directly said before-then that Tutuu was not going to be the chop for the day, so there was no real towncred in defending Tutuu or re-affirming a consistent read I've had since early into the game. Maybe I would've looked smart, but that intelligence would've held very little impact in people's eyes. It wouldn't have changed the game at all really.

Not everyone figures mafia day 1. Unless you're Macdougall, in which case at some point in the day everyone has been figured as mafia at one point or another.

The only credit I am giving to you about your suspicions of me is that its semi-accurate, in that is generally one of my go-to's as mafia. Most notably whenever I decide to white-knight someone. But Tutuu did not need white-knighting and I wasn't going to gain anything from it. I only engaged in something looking of the sort when Zenon persisted in their suspicion of Tutuu.
I´d be interested into your reads on rico, scotty, JJJ. No explanation required.

I´d ask about tutuu too (don´t spell it out loudly) but you think the claim made her town, while I keep in mind that fakeclaiming is possible. That´s what made me think you used an information angle where you knew she was town and threw the read out as a form of appeasement/earning townreads.
Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:36 am Not really the list in order of confidence type but my elimination pool for today would be Rico/Martin/SVS, most realistically. I roughly agree with most placements in Seanzie´s list which is a blunt way to describe it but I am happy to ascribe to it.

That´s cause I was able to get some information from them. Wildcards for me would be Wilgy/motobot. Porscha initially too but she´s town from the latest tone in her posts imo, method worked for me so far I think. Lime Coke idk either I can have others figure it out.

Seanzie seems town.
Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:10 pm [VOTE: ricochet] aubergine

I'm not sure Vivax has done much to develop this Rico read. As far as I can tell, the suspicion provided is still centered upon the "structure" referenced in the first post here. Otherwise he has held Rico as a name among suspects without further commentary and then contributed to him being a 3-vote wagon. Wet fart noise.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Wilgy seems like fren. Scotty‘s attitude on this page is meh.

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Sorry, early + late vibes are not what I‘m used from you.
Kinda random switch just to see what else JJJ has to say.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Belzy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:18 pm
Belzy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:16 pm I cannot read 1k posts rn. So colourful read list get my attention.
Understandable! I'll let you absorb the game at your own pace.
Thank you. I need to do a d1 raincheck. During n1 I can catch up.
Make sure you get your food

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

i am glad you came in. I still don't know what i think of you, you honestly don't feel sincere in your push on me, and how you seem to be handfast with Martin, who holds similar views. But i would rather not vote for you today, given your rl is more important than a game.

Epis walrus thingie starts in 15 minutes, so I would like to vote now, but I'm planning to pop in and out so i can change it.

For now [VOTE: Martin] aubergine but I'm willing to listen.

Of the people with wagons, i feel good enough about Rico and Wilgy that I don't want to yeet them day 1.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

In case no one else has reminded, I currently have a +1 vote penalty.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:48 pm
i am glad you came in. I still don't know what i think of you, you honestly don't feel sincere in your push on me, and how you seem to be handfast with Martin, who holds similar views. But i would rather not vote for you today, given your rl is more important than a game.

Epis walrus thingie starts in 15 minutes, so I would like to vote now, but I'm planning to pop in and out so i can change it.

For now [VOTE: Martin] aubergine but I'm willing to listen.

Of the people with wagons, i feel good enough about Rico and Wilgy that I don't want to yeet them day 1.
I dare you to vote me :feb:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:36 pm
Is there a reason he should be? I don't read him well, I tend to sheep Zenons opinion there.

Wilgy says you TR Martin. What am I missing? He felt a bit shifty to me, and I never understood the faux TMI slip thing he supposedly set up to catch Zenon?

I just read him and he didn't say anything I felt positive about.
I just don't see town in him, and both of his votes bug me.

I think Martin seems authentic in his work, and #685 is a nice summary of that even if not my whole read. I don't take much from the "TMI slip" thing. Martin seemed like he was trying to progress his own view of the game via Zenon, and I don't think he has wielded that "experiment" in a problematic way.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ironically, I view SVS, who isn’t voting me here, the most scummy person not on my wagon.

She keeps pussyfooting around what she thinks of me, and it’s so noncommittal that *i’m* not buying it

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

oh hunger takes effect immediately i thought u go hungry during the night. yeah there's just no way mafia picked non-food
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:45 pm Wilgy seems like fren. Scotty‘s attitude on this page is meh.

Sorry, early + late vibes are not what I‘m used from you.
Kinda random switch just to see what else JJJ has to say.
I don’t even really understand what your last two sentences mean or how to respond to them.

But that’s fine

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:50 pm Ironically, I view SVS, who isn’t voting me here, the most scummy person not on my wagon.

She keeps pussyfooting around what she thinks of me, and it’s so noncommittal that *i’m* not buying it
Holy shit dude, I'm trying to be polite here lol. I don't even begin to understand how you're reading me. You're holding me to a ridiculous standard.

Fine, here you go.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

yeah scotty is just dead rip scotty ggs i liked playing with u
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Currently with +1 vote against:

MartinGG99
Scotty

RondoDimBuckle
tutuu
Lime Coke
JaggedJimmyJay
S~V~S

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Scotty here's a cryptic thing for you.

Do you believe in an afterlife?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

It’s ok.

:feb:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:50 pm Ironically, I view SVS, who isn’t voting me here, the most scummy person not on my wagon.

I suggested before that I am not entirely clear on your suspicion of S~V~S. Take me back before this most recent couple of pages -- was it purely her treatment of you? What about her was careful or tricksy? Please try to answer quickly if you have somewhere to be. A single sentence summary would be super.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:53 pm @Scotty here's a cryptic thing for you.

Do you believe in an afterlife?
Keep voting me and find out.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Listen, I don’t actually wish to die. I think I’m a very valuable asset and have pushed the town along.

But if I do die, well…

I got one more trick up my sleeve

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:48 pm I dare you to vote me :feb:
Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:54 pm It’s ok.

spooky

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:55 pm Listen, I don’t actually wish to die. I think I’m a very valuable asset and have pushed the town along.

But if I do die, well…

who are u vengeful killing
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:55 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:48 pm I dare you to vote me :feb:
Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:54 pm It’s ok.

spooky
2spooky5me

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

LMAOOOO HE'S GONNA KILL SVS LMAOOOO
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i think ur both town but thats so funny i wanna watch it happen
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:55 pm Listen, I don’t actually wish to die. I think I’m a very valuable asset and have pushed the town along.

But if I do die, well…

And if you're being honest about being town, so do I. Having hosted Se7en, you may be able to think of reasons a person may be cagey Day One. True it was bad reasons there, but could be good reasons here.

If you have one of those "take one of my voters out" powers and you take me with you it will be hilarious, and I'll never let you forget it.

E.V.E.R. :noble:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:17 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:40 am Page two and the mech talk is fine, I suppose. Easy pocket material, tho, especially with the prevalent "ooh tutuu is town for mechtalking this much" sentiment.

Tutuu still bit wishwashy or just plain derpy now with the whole "town be swag and not pick food" but then "oh wait getting increasingly hungry will lose game for town" progression.

Ping on Rondo asking to be grouped with the mechtalkers. For what? Or what kind of cred?

I don't think the game will be faultily designed (especially with this being an Epig game) as to reach a mechanical loss i.e. fX town being starved or mafia hogging all the protections each time.
I don't think Tutuu was towny for the mech talk alone. Normally I'm one of the many people who hates mech talk. But I felt like the way Tutuu went with it was at least done in a positive way to use to at least try to clear people using it.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:27 am Man....idk how I wanna go about these thinking about it.

Zenon let's lean town.

[VOTE: Ricochet] aubergine

Let's lean this wolf.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:16 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:13 am I thought rico is towny on tone
His responses to being scumread/voted aren't bad, tbh.
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:56 am [VOTE: Ricochet] aubergine
Lime Coke on Ricochet

:shrug2:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:56 pm LMAOOOO HE'S GONNA KILL SVS LMAOOOO
i know. It will be awesome, I'll hold it over his head for the rest of eternity, whenever he tries to bad read me again. EVER>

I'm ready to die. Bring it, I look forward to the eternal glory lolololol :cloud9:
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Maybe there‘s a mafia traitor/recruitable member mechanic cause that‘s where I‘d place JJJ probably.

Maybe I‘m biased but they vibe strongly like deliberate antagonism in places.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:01 pm Maybe there‘s a mafia traitor/recruitable member mechanic cause that‘s where I‘d place JJJ probably.

Maybe I‘m biased but they vibe strongly like deliberate antagonism in places.
I have no desire to antagonize. I've even tried to keep the thread peaceful within reason. I may have antagonized you just by way of suspicion, as I don't really follow your process. I'm always listening though and encourage you to respond to my gripes and/or continue your own hunt as you see fit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:56 pm i think ur both town but thats so funny i wanna watch it happen
Me too. I'll prolly be salty with him for a few hours, but the "You can't read me for shit" equity this will bring me will make it all worthwhile.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The game is a bit weird, as some of my town reads have been opposed to each other at various junctures. It's difficult to find cohesion and consolidation in that environment. Sometimes it be like that.

I have experienced some turbulence with my read on @Scotty. Hopefully my man is still here to talk with me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:58 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:17 am

I don't think Tutuu was towny for the mech talk alone. Normally I'm one of the many people who hates mech talk. But I felt like the way Tutuu went with it was at least done in a positive way to use to at least try to clear people using it.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:27 am Man....idk how I wanna go about these thinking about it.

Zenon let's lean town.

[VOTE: Ricochet] aubergine

Let's lean this wolf.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:16 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:13 am I thought rico is towny on tone
His responses to being scumread/voted aren't bad, tbh.
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:56 am [VOTE: Ricochet] aubergine
Lime Coke on Ricochet

:shrug2:
Yeah it's been back and forth and I just ended up voting him instead.

Don't find him towny besides his responses to votes.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:07 pm Yeah it's been back and forth and I just ended up voting him instead.

Are you able to describe your concern, even if just vaguely?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Martin] aubergine
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Vote preference for the current 2+ vote wagons:

Wilgy > Scotty > Rico > tutuu

We're not trapped on these four though. We have 51 minutes, and it could be anyone.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:07 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:07 pm Yeah it's been back and forth and I just ended up voting him instead.

Are you able to describe your concern, even if just vaguely?
Kind of just straightforward his solving doesn't feel real/like a mess and I really don't find it enough for me to townread.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”