Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 218

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:56 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:54 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:52 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:44 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:43 am rico town he's like a video game character he dont speak much he just sits there looks pretty. good enough for me. rico town. trust me
+1
Weren't you arguing with me about Ricos general towniness though?
not that i recall
I suppose I misunderstood our whole discussion about my read on him than

Huh
wasn't it about whether his restriction was mandatory or not? it wasn't about me questioning his alignment by arguing it wasn't necessarily mandatory - I was only arguing that I hadn't assumed it was mandatory, I sorta thought it was weird you had jumped to that conclusion, but at this point it probably doesnt matter and doesnt mean anything about my read on you and it seems like he definitely can't communicate any differently than what he has been doing
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:47 am lime coke - i wanna trust my townreads jay on martin on townreading him. im personally not townreading lime. then porscha had concerns with him too. so lime might be a bit sussy wussy. ive gotta decide which townread do i trust here
While I've been working on my post or whatever I've been shakier on Lime Coke. From my re-eval on him this post (link) it seems a bit overdramatic because its only been like 6 hours tops into the game and yet after Lime got their rand information. His d2 entry seemed to suggest having a poe of Martin/Vivax/Rico, and said that Vivax dying or whatever didn't change his process. Soon after he mentioned going full-steam on Rico because he had nowhere else to go. Didn't really feel like solving there, and the poe of me/vivax seemed suspect to me because it implies something like seeing one wolf between us before eod. It rubbed me the wrong way.

Zenon however in the midst of our server-hundred-post discussion of offense and feeling noted that Lime had a preety decent post where he backed off on a rico vote because of some other people's reads. I've not deep-dived into it because it was made after my re-eval of Lime Coke but at face-value it was towny to me imo.

So I'm like null, leaning ever so slightly scum. There's a mixed bag about him (yes I stole the term from one of JJJ's isos).
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:56 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:53 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:45 am vivax's girlfriend should be town. i hope i dont gotta say it. but we all townreading her? anyone doubting her being town?
who?
die_meatbaby
why is she town? (literally just didnt see any posts of hers)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 387

Post by tutuu »

Ricochet wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:57 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:55 am ara ara

belzy just ... uh. they just obv. like. they're just being real. u know what i mean? they pure. they real

porscha claimed god read town by sean and same as above

zenon same as above (the first one)
most people skill level: wet fart
sean skill level: solid

you can ask others they can back me up that sean is good
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 234

Post by Ricochet »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:58 am
everyone else is just being towny. we know someone has to be scum
tuttu wrote:keep in mind we're looking at 3 to 4 wolves
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:59 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:56 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:53 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:45 am vivax's girlfriend should be town. i hope i dont gotta say it. but we all townreading her? anyone doubting her being town?
who?
die_meatbaby
why is she town? (literally just didnt see any posts of hers)
i voted her for no reason at the start of day 1 and she got annoyed and later came back and flamed the fuck out of me
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Ricochet wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:55 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:51 am
motobot

Inspect

I don't think I can bring myself to vote moto moto until later in the game because I hate killing lhf early
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:59 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:47 am lime coke - i wanna trust my townreads jay on martin on townreading him. im personally not townreading lime. then porscha had concerns with him too. so lime might be a bit sussy wussy. ive gotta decide which townread do i trust here
While I've been working on my post or whatever I've been shakier on Lime Coke. From my re-eval on him this post (link) it seems a bit overdramatic because its only been like 6 hours tops into the game and yet after Lime got their rand information. His d2 entry seemed to suggest having a poe of Martin/Vivax/Rico, and said that Vivax dying or whatever didn't change his process. Soon after he mentioned going full-steam on Rico because he had nowhere else to go. Didn't really feel like solving there, and the poe of me/vivax seemed suspect to me because it implies something like seeing one wolf between us before eod. It rubbed me the wrong way.

Zenon however in the midst of our server-hundred-post discussion of offense and feeling noted that Lime had a preety decent post where he backed off on a rico vote because of some other people's reads. I've not deep-dived into it because it was made after my re-eval of Lime Coke but at face-value it was towny to me imo.

So I'm like null, leaning ever so slightly scum. There's a mixed bag about him (yes I stole the term from one of JJJ's isos).
thank u king :heart:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I probably should've just posted my actual re-eval. Its worded better but similar length and has more links. So here it is.

Lime Coke
spoiler spacer
This post (link) seems a bit overdramatic as its really only like, what, six hours into day 1? I sorta understand it since it is a fair amount of posts since then but also, like, its not uncommon fmpov for reads to not be all that great early-game simply because it is early-game. This is also after the time where Lime Coke got their role.

After that I'm not really seeing any new thoughts pop up than what I've had before. Good tone at times, such as this post (link), which is less dramatic and seems more up-front and admitting. Later on, this (link) is a bad look. Why would JJJ be expecting a non-read? The question sorta obviously implies asking for a read on it and Lime Coke goes "oh I understand what he said, I guess". And in the post after he continues talking about it for almost a complete sentence but then completely deflects to asking a question of JJJ.

His entrance on d2 doesn't make a whole lot of sense now that I've ISO'ed it. Don't these two posts (link and link) contradict each other a bit? Like in one post he seems to say nothing has really changed for him except a PoE member died and in the other post he says go full-steam-ahead on Rico as he has no other place to go. Only way I don't see this as semi-contradictory is if his POE was exactly the size of Vivax/Martin/Rico. Which is kinda suspect fmpov since some level of collective suspicion or mis-choppability landed on all three of those slots, and saying me/vivax are in a PoE kinda implies believing a wolf between the two before Vivax turned up dead. Which is just silly.

Overall I find Lime Coke to be a fair bit more suspicious than I originally thought.

Edit: Annnnd as I was making this post I think I have to agree with Zenon that this (link) was a good post by Lime Coke. I have to deep-dive into that later. Lime Coke feels more like a mixed bag again. But still a bit suspect.
spoiler spacer

hey you this above spoiler is not a signature spoiler, tyvm for your attention
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

yeah him backing off was probably the towniest thing i've seen him do all game tbh, but he was also trying to use the defense that he doesnt bus as a reason to argue against me saying I think he is wolf and rico is town, and what if rico flipped wolf, it shuts down my attempt at solving him since he doesnt bus, lol etc. like yeah if rico flipped wolf then maybe lime coke isnt wolf, but he's already overly conscious about whether I would re-evaluate him or not, but of course I would. so I'm really still not sold on lime coke being town
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:58 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:56 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:54 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:52 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:44 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:43 am rico town he's like a video game character he dont speak much he just sits there looks pretty. good enough for me. rico town. trust me
+1
Weren't you arguing with me about Ricos general towniness though?
not that i recall
I suppose I misunderstood our whole discussion about my read on him than

Huh
wasn't it about whether his restriction was mandatory or not? it wasn't about me questioning his alignment by arguing it wasn't necessarily mandatory - I was only arguing that I hadn't assumed it was mandatory, I sorta thought it was weird you had jumped to that conclusion, but at this point it probably doesnt matter and doesnt mean anything about my read on you and it seems like he definitely can't communicate any differently than what he has been doing
Yeah I misunderstood because I thought it was a mixture of that and that you disagreed in general

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 149
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

[VOTE: creature] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:03 am [VOTE: creature] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

for ?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lol yeah good gif tutuu
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:04 am
for ?
Glory? :knight2: :sparta:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:02 am

yeah him backing off was probably the towniest thing i've seen him do all game tbh, but he was also trying to use the defense that he doesnt bus as a reason to argue against me saying I think he is wolf and rico is town, and what if rico flipped wolf, it shuts down my attempt at solving him since he doesnt bus, lol etc. like yeah if rico flipped wolf then maybe lime coke isnt wolf, but he's already overly conscious about whether I would re-evaluate him or not, but of course I would. so I'm really still not sold on lime coke being town
I'm not gonna lawyer his rationale on not bussing I read it differently than how you are reading it but he should explain not me

I think the towniness for me on the back off was uh exemplified? (I dunno if that's the right word yay brain but we will go with it) by him using me as a springboard to reeval both Rico and Belzy since I'm his top town read.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

can anyone offer a team of 3-4 names?

its not my style too, i prefer towncoring, but i think porscha is right that applying pressure should be good. which means scumreads

motobot, wilgy, falcon is my immediate poe
and i have limecoke and jayjayjay as potentially spicy wolves, depending on how the games goes
LC could move down to immediate, i dunno. i need to read more
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:06 am
for ?
I'll sheep I don't think Creature has been towny at all

Vote: Creature

Why did you pull off me?

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

for ?
HOLY SHIT THERE IS NO BIGGER CHAD THAN BELZY

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:08 am can anyone offer a team of 3-4 names?

its not my style too, i prefer towncoring, but i think porscha is right that applying pressure should be good. which means scumreads

and i have limecoke and jayjayjay as potentially spicy wolves, depending on how the games goes
I can not because I refuse to do pairings it's too easy to make yourself look unaligned and thus ignore wolfy behavior in favor of this concept that they are not aligned with anyone

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

I kinda have reasons for half the thread not to vote for. Creature is not on that list. I could vote for Wilg and moto too, I guess. Die meatball maybe too iirc.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:09 am

I can not because I refuse to do pairings it's too easy to make yourself look unaligned and thus ignore wolfy behavior in favor of this concept that they are not aligned with anyone
ok ignore the pairings part. im also not thinking of pairings. maybe i should have worded differently. can i get a list of 3 or 4 suspects. dont matter if they can make a team or not. independently sussy wussy
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:08 am
for ?
I'll sheep I don't think Creature has been towny at all

Vote: Creature

Why did you pull off me?
Giving my read on you a pause.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:10 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:09 am

ok ignore the pairings part. im also not thinking of pairings. maybe i should have worded differently. can i get a list of 3 or 4 suspects. dont matter if they can make a team or not. independently sussy wussy
My suspect list is way too big...

I guess uh

Creature
JJJ

Who the hell is even in this game

Uh.

Uh.

Omgus.

Falcon

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

rico is town

so creature voting him is a bad look imo

if creature is town and he was gunning for a town, and we're all town and we all gunned down town creature then ... we all suck and we deserve to lose. so might as well try and hope creature's wolf :joy:
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

My last 5+ town games my reads have been terrible, so don't expect me to easily lock my reads. I need to find a way how to read this game again.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i confbiased myself into sheeping belzy and thinking they're right and creature was scum all long. kill creature. kil lcreature
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Creature is relatively underwhelming, not a townlock, and if someone is right Creature does not like being a wolf this all could make nuff sense to me
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Usually my reads are better in FX when it is already too late. I am dead or scum pocketed the game.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

If and when I have the time and energy for it, I should ISO JJJ's ISOs to find out if it are townly ISOs or wolfy ISOs.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I dont want to sr creature just for activity but he has not posted enough for me to read him otherwise so like
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:19 am If and when I have the time and energy for it, I should ISO JJJ's ISOs to find out if it are townly ISOs or wolfy ISOs.
How do you determine the difference
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

I am starving. I have not eaten for 11 hours.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@JaggedJimmyJay @Belzy @motobot @falcon45ca @DrWilgy @Creature dont forget to pick food or an item of your choice (the op may not be updated idk which ones of u still havent) - u can see the items to pick for d2 in the OP :P
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I feel like the only way to determine if an iso is wolfy or not is how charitable or agenda'd it feels but even then I've been bamboozled and it turned out the person who made the ISO was town and I just sr'd them cuz I didnt agree with their analysis
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:19 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:19 am If and when I have the time and energy for it, I should ISO JJJ's ISOs to find out if it are townly ISOs or wolfy ISOs.
How do you determine the difference
Intention: is wolf making a case on a town that looks good based on ISO but goes against gut and sense.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Oh shit I didnt claim anything LMAO
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 234

Post by Ricochet »

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:20 am @JaggedJimmyJay @Belzy @motobot @falcon45ca @DrWilgy @Creature dont forget to pick food or an item of your choice (the op may not be updated idk which ones of u still havent) - u can see the items to pick for d2 in the OP :P
I already voted bday cake.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:21 am Oh shit I didnt claim anything LMAO
oh sorry i missed your name. kind of easy to miss you when you're so smol smol tiny squishie :cloud9:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

honestly i wonder if the people who forgot to pick an item are town

is this a dangerous read to make

basing it off of - wolves have discussed it more, they strategized, they have a team. townies are alone. 1 smol head smaller than 3-4. easier to be forgor
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

[VOTE: flint] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I am smol forgor
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon, motobot, porscha, creature - forgot to pick items

what if they're all town?

does scum creature forget about the items?

damn. im a bit lost here
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:27 am I am smol forgor
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: lime coke] aubergine

this feels like the safest vote for me rn

its going along with most (or all) of my townreads. plus he didnt forget to pick an item. idk if this townread on those 4 ppl has merit
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@JaggedJimmyJay pls vote for a wolf
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

actually how come u aint voted jay?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:20 am I am starving. I have not eaten for 11 hours.
Wtf eat

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”