Moderator: Community Team

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 2]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

My favorite part was 1000% watching Ironman get shit on lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:16 am
Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:15 am Don't be! What was you favorite part of oppenheimer?

Did you cry?
I cried twice lol

And I literally maybe shouted get fucked at the end lol
To strauss right? Hahahaha

I think i cried at least 4 times
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:17 am My favorite part was 1000% watching Ironman get shit on lol
We don't get to see tony stark lose his cool very often yes
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:19 am
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:16 am
Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:15 am Don't be! What was you favorite part of oppenheimer?

Did you cry?
I cried twice lol

And I literally maybe shouted get fucked at the end lol
To strauss right? Hahahaha

I think i cried at least 4 times
Yeah to Strauss fucking little bitch.

What made you cry?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

We should spoiler this

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh god

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm too drunk lol

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

We gonna get in trouble Zenon
☆Princess Abigail☆

We are.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

#worth

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

My forum title says man of honor

How rude lol

Jkjkjk

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I want a custom title that says Bubbly Magical Girl who do I need to bribe for that

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Who's your top 3 town? And top 3 scum?

Also.

What anime should I watch?

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Oppenheimer spoilers:
oppenheimer's lover death made me cry
The stuff about he people who died in hiroshima appearing as ghosts to oppenheimer made me cry twice
And also every time Enstein was on screen
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:23 am My forum title says man of honor

How rude lol

Jkjkjk
Mine says PIGEOn what do you mean xD
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:24 am Rem

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn
Scum guillotine, 1 in seanzie/epi, falcon

I'm watching liar liar and masamune's revenge this season

Which genre are you looking for a recommendation?
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

STOOL PIGEON NONETHELESS
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

WHAT IS THAT EVEN
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:25 am Oppenheimer spoilers:
The stuff about he people who died in hiroshima appearing as ghosts to oppenheimer made me cry twice
Einstein was so fucking good omgggg

I cried at the suicide it hit a little too close to home for me

The other time i cried was the Hiroshima ghosts during the speech it also fucking scared the fuck out of me lol

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Also di you notice pyxxy is reading us in the shadows? Creepy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:26 am
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:23 am My forum title says man of honor

How rude lol

Jkjkjk
Mine says PIGEOn what do you mean xD
Technically stool pigeon

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:29 am

The other time i cried was the Hiroshima ghosts during the speech it also fucking scared the fuck out of me lol
So basicly the same as me, yeah that hits hard
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:28 am

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn

I kinda like everything

Magical Girl animes are my main squeeze but I've seen most of them

I like slice of life things too

I like everything lol

I can give you my top 5 and you'd get a better feel of what I like lol

Why Wilgy town? Why Guillo scum?

I don't disagree with anything else

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:30 am Also di you notice pyxxy is reading us in the shadows? Creepy
We have a stalker. A voyeur even! Call the cops.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:31 am
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:29 am

So basicly the same as me, yeah that hits hard
Ye ye I was not prepared lol. Especially the first one... that kind of thing will always get to me because of my past.

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Mafia League S2: M2G1
Zenon was town.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost6828268

Towncore of Macdougall, Rem, Shinichi

They were all three town. Impressive

Light 15er Game
Zenon was town and Rem was too.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/se ... d=17989811

"Rem - Rem was town within like 10 posts lol I think her being like to bad for you I'm not trolling this game and getting into solving the game and mirroring thoughts I had while reading through was towny. I think her emotion especially when trying to empathize with her position with Achro was towny frustration and felt real. The attitude of like fuck you I'm gonna keep doing what I'm trying to do is towny. "

Mafia Universalis Game Thread
Zenon was town and so was Rem, who subbed out and was replaced by Kajot.

I'm not gonna look for it in that 400+ ISO.
What I noticed in this game though (because I tried to find a post from Rem reacting to Zenon which I never found), is that Rem truly does not give a fuck about looking wolfy as town.
And she said there that she hates randing vanilla town and actually tipped off a few people for trolling, she indeed trolled the fuck out of a few players and enjoyed it and she was town.

----------------------

So @Zenon , I do trust you are saying the truth now. Full trust as you requested.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn

I'm not scum and given what i read from your games Zenon posted links for, I also know it is useless to ask why you think I'm scum so I will not waste my time.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:33 am Mafia League S2: M2G1
Zenon was town.

Light 15er Game

"Rem - Rem was town within like 10 posts lol I think her being like to bad for you I'm not trolling this game and getting into solving the game and mirroring thoughts I had while reading through was towny. I think her emotion especially when trying to empathize with her position with Achro was towny frustration and felt real. The attitude of like fuck you I'm gonna keep doing what I'm trying to do is towny. "

What I noticed in this game though (because I tried to find a post from Rem reacting to Zenon which I never found), is that Rem truly does not give a fuck about looking wolfy as town.
And she said there that she hates randing vanilla town and actually tipped off a few people for trolling, she indeed trolled the fuck out of a few players and enjoyed it and she was town.

----------------------

So @Zenon , I do trust you are saying the truth now. Full trust as you requested.
I can't find scum to save my life

But when I town core someone my accuracy is greater than rand

Town leans less so but town core reads are very good for me

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:32 am

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn

I kinda like everything

I like everything lol

Guillo feels like he's pulling at straws to get a scum read plus the thing somone(i think epi) pointed could be a perspective error

Dr wilgy is just gut read

Mmm if you like slice of life there's suki na go na megame which is heart warming
The dangers of my heart, kobu san won't let me be invisible
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:37 am

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn

I kinda like everything

I like everything lol

Guillo feels like he's pulling at straws to get a scum read plus the thing somone(i think epi) pointed could be a perspective error

Mmm if you like slice of life there's suki na go na megame which is heart warming
My top 5 of all time are in no order

Cardcaptor Sakura
Sailor Moon
A Place Further than the Universe
Darker than Black
Princess Connect

Honorable mention to Tensura lol

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:30 am Also di you notice pyxxy is reading us in the shadows? Creepy
Call the nurse joy or the police poke girl i forgot her name
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:10 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:03 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:01 am
Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:51 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:50 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:40 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:34 pm POE solve is Seanzie Robyn and Epi

idc about order

ttyl

(nice job pyxxy, this post really takes the cake for unsubstantiated opinion, guillo won't be able to resist this one for a second)
Why robyn
why not

would you consider your townreads on Rem and Robyn to be equal?
No.

But I would say I think robyn is like >90% town
cool

solve becomes Seanzie and Epi

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Nah, how about wiggles?

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

He was hyperposting yesterday and now he is pretty much vanished.
For someone that seems to care deeply about reasons for reads, that's not a great reason, especially not for Wilgy specifically, who I would not categorize as a scum that has fluctuating whim levels.

Also I read his ISO. Wilgy town.

Still haven't read Epi really. That would have been the case to make here. I know that you're town because you didn't make that case. You're obviously self-aware and thinking hard in your own way about the game. Tornadoing is a verb that comes to mind.
I'm less convinced that Epi is mafia here. I also don't think Seanzie is mafia.

Wilgy is parking on me though... like a wolf scared of making waves.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh my God this anime looks so cute

Imma watch it lol

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:35 am

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn

I'm not scum and given what i read from your games Zenon posted links for, I also know it is useless to ask why you think I'm scum so I will not waste my time.
Good boy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:39 am
Call the nurse joy or the police poke girl i forgot her name
Uh is uh officer something with a Jlol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:40 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:35 am

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn

Good boy

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:40 am Oh my God this anime looks so cute

Imma watch it lol
I trully believe "the darkness of my heart" can cure heart cancer

Yamada Anna is too cute
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn

I kinda like everything

I like everything lol

Can you gals please talk OGI somewhere else? You are really filling the thread with fluff.

Now feelings are subjective, I'd appreciate actual reasons of why I'm scum here.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:42 am

Imma watch it lol

Yamada Anna is too cute
I'm so excited thank you!!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:42 am

Imma watch it lol

Yamada Anna is too cute
A Place Further than the Universe is the anime I believe can cure heart cancer lol

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:39 am

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn

I kinda like everything

I like everything lol

Cardcaptor Sakura
Sailor Moon
Darker than Black
Princess Connect

Your top 5 is based

Omg picking a top 5 is near impossible but here we go:

Steins gate
Kokkoro connect
The darkness of my heart
Gleipnir
Charlotte
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:46 am

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn

I kinda like everything

I like everything lol

Cardcaptor Sakura
Sailor Moon
Darker than Black
Princess Connect

Your top 5 is based

Steins gate
Kokkoro connect
The darkness of my heart
Gleipnir
Charlotte
Oooo I've only seen Steins Gate I need to watch some of these lol

I suppose I should mix game things in to these posts but I don't really have much to say like meh.

Robyn is town though. Bet.

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:43 am

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn

I kinda like everything

I like everything lol

Can you gals please talk OGI somewhere else? You are really filling the thread with fluff.

Now feelings are subjective, I'd appreciate actual reasons of why I'm scum here.
If you are expecting me to give you a detailed explanation i'm sorry but i won't

I play montanious the same way i play coalition, with vibes, my other strenght is reading votes but it's kind of annoying to keep track of the votes in this site so i'm nerfed
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:49 am
Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:46 am

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn

I kinda like everything

I like everything lol

Cardcaptor Sakura
Sailor Moon
Darker than Black
Princess Connect

Your top 5 is based

Steins gate
Kokkoro connect
The darkness of my heart
Gleipnir
Charlotte
Oooo I've only seen Steins Gate I need to watch some of these lol

I suppose I should mix game things in to these posts but I don't really have much to say like meh.

Robyn is town though. Bet.
Yeah Robyn is probably town i agree
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:50 am

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn

I kinda like everything

I like everything lol

If you are expecting me to give you a detailed explanation i'm sorry but i won't

I play montanious the same way i play coalition, with vibes, my other strenght is reading votes but it's kind of annoying to keep track of the votes in this site so i'm nerfed
It is super annoying to keep track of votes here indeed. Wagonomics is just impossible to do in this game.

Hmm, say I flip town right now. Where you'd look into next?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Patch notes for rem
Buffs
-resistance to alcohol increased, no longer forgets how to read when not sober
Nerfs
-cannot read vote counts
-plays from phone
-cannot read night actions because mountanious

Overall we think the nerfs were needed because Rem's winrate was too high, we hope that this is more inline with other mafia players
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:53 am
Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:50 am

Rem

Rem

Hi.

Also.

Town Zenon drwilgy Robyn

I kinda like everything

I like everything lol

It is super annoying to keep track of votes here indeed. Wagonomics is just impossible to do in this game.

Hmm, say I flip town right now. Where you'd look into next?
Epi or falcon
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:36 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:33 am Mafia League S2: M2G1
Zenon was town.

Light 15er Game

----------------------

I can't find scum to save my life

But when I town core someone my accuracy is greater than rand

Town leans less so but town core reads are very good for me
I'm very good at both except when I tunnel someone to death and create worlds before actual flips and the tunnel flips town... yah It's hard for me to rewire.

I'm most accurate on day 1 and day 2 after that I rely on legacy reads.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

I thought this guillotine was the same from mu
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:58 am I thought this guillotine was the same from mu
I am
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Return to “Previous Hustles”