Moderator: Community Team

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Smalltown Circus [Day 1] - Sabotage

Post by Lime Coke »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:51 pm Lime coke is weirdly aggro might be playstyle thing
The past month and a half mafia wise has been an utter pain in the ass for me because people can't not be stupid for a few games.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 90

Post by 112 »

what are everyone's thoughts on seanzie so far? he seems to be playing really perimeter to me when he's had ample opportunity to offer more participation.

is he usually somewhat shy on D1s?

there was also an early post he made where he recommended nobody protect him, which feels like it could be a way to gain support and allow for him to slank by a bit.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by DrWilgy »

Seems to have low wim. Surprised they didn't see/express the same thing as I did in Falcon.

Their Falcon vote was around the same time as Lily was pushing there. Felt predatory.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:44 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:03 am
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:55 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:41 am
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:22 am Lily obvious town.

Porscha maybe town.

Abigail...maybe town?

Rule of 3'ing this bitch because why not.
why on porscha and abigail
Abigail vibes.

Porscha is the way she's handled certain reads from others and there's a point where it felt like she was trying to understand a situation rather than just throwing shit around.
I agree
Yeah but now I have town cored the lime coconut do
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:59 pm
112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:52 pm
112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:38 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:27 pm W Falc doesn't push 112 for hedging, make a mistake about the pr tell by not reading the opening, then go back on said push because the inquiry was found to be an exact response to something, ONLY then to continue arguing that the hedge still existed.

It's too snapish. W Falcon is not snappy lol.
i'm sheeping this
But why though? You just pushed Falc in #204
i was hedging mfw

i don't have a good ability to read falc and meanwhile you are the falc whisperer

and i thought your arguments for t!falc were quality
Hmmmmmmmmm

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:37 pm

Porscha maybe town.

Abigail...maybe town?

Abigail vibes.

Porscha is the way she's handled certain reads from others and there's a point where it felt like she was trying to understand a situation rather than just throwing shit around.
I agree
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:00 pm i could definitely see a Lime yeet
Oh I could see it cause people are gonna push him just out of anger and annoyance at how he's playing here right now.

But that would also be dumb and wrong

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:39 pm

Porscha maybe town.

Abigail...maybe town?

Abigail vibes.

I agree
Stealing my own gifs and turning them against me doesn't make me any less wrong.

Lime Coke is Lime Towny

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Get on my level

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:40 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:39 pm

Abigail vibes.

I agree
Stealing my own gifs and turning them against me doesn't make me any less wrong.

Lime Coke is Lime Towny
lol, I shall now steal all the gifs.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thief! I'm calling the cops!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

too many weebs smh
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:44 pm Image
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:49 pm too many weebs smh
Image Image Image
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:51 pm
112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:49 pm too many weebs smh
i felt it. the anime was here. it was right in front of me, and there was nothing i could do to escape it. there were so many 2d girls that i could not count them. i felt it all. all the cliches were present, and the sprites started dancing in unison as the theme song to my torment began playing. i have horrific flashbacks as i remember all this, as i so often do in the evenings now. i wish i could have stopped it.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:02 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:51 pm Lime coke is weirdly aggro might be playstyle thing
The past month and a half mafia wise has been an utter pain in the ass for me because people can't not be stupid for a few games.
This is like the third or forth time you've been plain rude to people in the last few posts. Please stop. It's a game among friends.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:07 pm what are everyone's thoughts on seanzie so far? he seems to be playing really perimeter to me when he's had ample opportunity to offer more participation.

there was also an early post he made where he recommended nobody protect him, which feels like it could be a way to gain support and allow for him to slank by a bit.
I'm a cop who has to live to D3 at least :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:12 pm Seems to have low wim. Surprised they didn't see/express the same thing as I did in Falcon.

Their Falcon vote was around the same time as Lily was pushing there. Felt predatory.
Good strategy =\= low wim.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:12 pm Seems to have low wim. Surprised they didn't see/express the same thing as I did in Falcon.

Good strategy =\= low wim.
Fair enough. Talk to me about the Brad vote.
Image Image Image
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:10 pm
112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:07 pm what are everyone's thoughts on seanzie so far? he seems to be playing really perimeter to me when he's had ample opportunity to offer more participation.

good point :grin:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:54 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:51 pm Porscha outed atp
I do not understand this one.

Both you and Brad were like 'mmm yes tasty town porscha' while both Nut and Nook were like 'mmm yes not really town read tasty porscha'
....what? I said nothing of the sort, I questioned why nook sussed her
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i have not recalled that he's supposed to be in this game, which feels like a bad sign.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

oh wait now i remember, hes the cop and all his posts were about being the cop lol

then he claimed 3p wowee
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:16 pm oh wait now i remember, hes the cop and all his posts were about being the cop lol

then he claimed 3p wowee
No, I said I might claim 3p. Still thinking about it.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

oh youre back
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:17 pm

oh youre back
I've been here all day pretty much.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:24 pm Nutella and 112 min one mafia in it

Porscha sadly >rand mafia

Everyone else needs to talk to each other more so we can form better pairing reads
Why on porscha? I thought her out-of-the-loop-ness on the setup was slightly >rand town but probably shouldn't weigh it much. Dunno what else to go off on her right now or what else you might be seeing
Nutella here, does this mean not town or town? I seem to always mix up with the >wolf >randtown >frog >asentientbarrelofhorchata type vernacular.
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I thought you were a cs person smh

The term is not complicated and idk why so many people have a hard time with it

It literally means greater than random chance of being town
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:29 pm I thought you were a cs person smh

The term is not complicated and idk why so many people have a hard time with it

It literally means greater than random chance of being town
I may work occasionally on large production databases without messing things up BUT I will in fact use the incorrect operators 18% of the time.

But thank you for clarification.

I'll continue to mix this up going forward. :disappoint:
Image Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

nutella wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:24 pm Nutella and 112 min one mafia in it

Porscha sadly >rand mafia

Everyone else needs to talk to each other more so we can form better pairing reads
Why on porscha? I thought her out-of-the-loop-ness on the setup was slightly >rand town but probably shouldn't weigh it much. Dunno what else to go off on her right now or what else you might be seeing
Disconnected porscha that doesn't seem to care is >rand maf

It's not lock it's just >rand
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm not sure if I actually townread sean or not but I'm gonna say fuck it and lock him town
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Man 3 mafia and an sk in flipless is fucking brutal
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:38 pm I'm not sure if I actually townread sean or not but I'm gonna say fuck it and lock him town
not buying this; you're just trying to force reads at this point. :pout:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

....I thought it was 2 mafia wtf that is wack
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:38 pm I'm not sure if I actually townread sean or not but I'm gonna say fuck it and lock him town
kinda agree :pout:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lol that is rough.

2 mislim game plus a cycle of hittin the sk?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm assuming the game goes on as long as the sk is around, so hunting for the 3 party shouldn't be prio (if possible?)
Image Image Image
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Wilgy is serial killer coded
Nook is putting a lot of nuance into his posts and not just throwing shit around so I'm going to town lean
I feel like abigail is maybe hiding in fluffposting too much so leaning wolf there atm but it's like very slight she's not really done much AI
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@Lime Coke Do you act like this more as town? I don't think I've played with you before. Give me some self meta

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:49 pm I'm assuming the game goes on as long as the sk is around, so hunting for the 3 party shouldn't be prio (if possible?)
I mean ideal is hit the sk d1 because it eliminates a kp but mafia is significantly easier to hunt via pairing reads, so

My approach is find people without partners, build worlds, hope one of the polarized players are sk and/or we get really lucky

This is also an incredibly unfortunate playerlist for flipless lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:05 pm This is also an incredibly unfortunate playerlist for flipless lol
Hey I at least can tell flips till I die lol

Idk why yall are acting like my role doesn't exist
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Wilgy like (early energy I liked a fair bit)
Limecoke like (p#161 in particular)

falcon semi-like (I like the callout of the half-serious read but he walks back his SR after the defense of it, when I think the defense wasn't all that great)
Nanook semi-like (#202 kinda lines up where I was at that point, idk where the porscha thing came from they're just null imo)
seanzie semi-semi-like (I have the slightest feeling that #270 and #271 are towny since he sorta just implicitly/indirectly shrugs on himself but then calls it good strategy, a thing I don't think a wolf would do)

112 semi-dislike (defense of half-serious read bugs me, calls it a natural thing that towns do instead of exemplifying that it is solvy or something to that effect. Doki doki makes valid point about #80 being kinda towny though)
nutella semi-dislike

the rest I don't really have an opinion on

Lily
Porscha
Abigail
doki doki
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:01 pm Oh god I signed up for flipless, lord help me
it's gonna be even more wonderful if the poisoner, trapper, SK, and mafia all land a kill n1

Ideally not all of that happens, as there are a few ways to stop each of those, but I see plenty of chances for a scuffed gamestate given the flipless (which may be better thought of as a free unpreventable and unstoppable super-janitor of all alignments for the mafia's sake; some roles can help with that but it relies on trusting those roles)
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:41 pm
I actually think he does believe it.

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I know I don't have a tidbit on Nutella. I just haven't played with them in ages, and I haven't seen anything to suggest they're town to me.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:53 pm @Lime Coke Do you act like this more as town? I don't think I've played with you before. Give me some self meta
Lmao.

Lily, it's Brad.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”