Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Two (2)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:56 pm And there has been analysis, but nothing like it was a couple of years ago. Analysis was organized and rigorously applied, using methods with Names.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:57 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:54 pm Lily was a wolf. We don't have flips, so we have to use less-concrete evidence and make some decisions, or we are not going to be able to make any useful connections.

She had no legacy because she was not town, and they were hoping Scotty wouldn't listen to robyn and I. He probably didn't listen anyway, but was always planning on taking lily out. Who knows?

Lily is a wolf, she voted to take out Town Scotty on Day one, and so did Abi and bereft. Do the wolves stick together on votes more or less in a flipless? No idea. I'd like to say this makes bereft and Abi less likely to be wolves but I don't know.

Lily the wolf voted last. At the time, was there another player in danger of becoming the lead? She may have saved someone.

S~V~S voted off-wagon, for Lily. Now that we know Lily was a wolf, this puts S~V~S in a highly suspicious place - she's a wolf partner who saw easy mild cred for voting a teammate on Day 1? Although, flipless, that matters a great deal less because the cred dissipates when the alignment is unsure. Still, I don't know that wolf S~V~S would consider that, plus who knows what abilities might be out there that will reveal some alignments before long?
If we assume lily was a wolf, I wouldn't say svs's vote definitely gives her towncred. The main reason I thought it was towny had nothing to do with the vote target, it was just a very hasty and lazy vote as I saw it, and svs has since said that she made it before going to bed and didn't think very hard about it, which basically confirms what I thought.

The going to bed part isn't AI, but I would've thought a wolf would discuss with partners in scumchat and strategically vote instead of tossing a vote for flimsy reasons on someone who was unlikely to become a wagon.
Assuming things seems like a good way to lose the game.

I'm pretty confident Scotty was town but I would not deign to assume a damn thing about Lily yet.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Assuming things is currently all we have, no?
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:23 pm I would also consider Abbi and svs as potential wagons

Abbi because I'm not at all convinced she's in town meta, I need more from her to reach that conclusion if she's town

Svs because I have exactly one reason to say she's towny, and it's that lazy lily vote, but I will acknowledge that it's not good enough to maintain a solid townread on her. I was hoping she'd ramp up on the solving but there's not much going on that I can see.

If it's not obvious, I'm throwing out names I want discussion on.
I don't get how I'm not in my town meta

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Meta dumb anyways but

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:34 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:02 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:11 am Shadow vote porscha

I was elated about actually getting her over then massively bummed to see scotty go over instead.

Theoretically possible scotty is mafia but it's hard to see a vengeful mafia making that shot tbh so I'm just treating him as a town flip
Why? Not saying your wrong cause I have no idea and kinda am feeling like Scotty was actually town sadly but why wouldn't a wolf kill Lily?
I mean unless lily had god reads*, I think there's probably just better shots this game quite frankly. Even if there's a "can only vengeful people on your wagon" stipulation I'm still not sure that's the best scum shot when you're there too and a bigger impact/harder miskill, in this game at least.

*which tbf is possible, lily is a good player! But the odds say probably not, just in terms of pure probability.
Why do people say I'm a hard miskill? I usually roll over and die at the slightest pressure.

I think I'd kill Lily there tbh.
You mean if you were a wolf and lily was town? Or in Scotty's situation?
If I was a wolf that's what we were discussing

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:24 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:23 pm I would also consider Abbi and svs as potential wagons

Abbi because I'm not at all convinced she's in town meta, I need more from her to reach that conclusion if she's town

Svs because I have exactly one reason to say she's towny, and it's that lazy lily vote, but I will acknowledge that it's not good enough to maintain a solid townread on her. I was hoping she'd ramp up on the solving but there's not much going on that I can see.

Hmm, let's see.

The last two times I said you were in town meta, you were scum, so no. Clearly i have no idea what your town meta looks like anymore.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:43 pm
Bereft wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:00 pm Suddenly the point of having post restrictions apply over phase cycles and not just dayphases makes sense.

I will read the nightphase, but I'm not particularly expecting this to solidify my currently very amorphous view of the game right now. Since Long Con brought it up, I am the type of player to do a minimalist amount of analysis but I have been rather inundated with real life happenings recently and I don't expect to produce any serious work until much later.

Just as a possible discussion point though, what do people think of the Cape kill? I personally thought it was rather unexpected, and I think it suggests that the gamestate is very volatile; no one's been capable of leading town, and anyone who might even remotely have good reads has any influence.
Cape was personally my top town :/ but idk if that's how everybody else felt
That's how I felt

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:51 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:22 pm bereft/brad/porscha/ender (0)
cape/abbie/wwa (1 max)
svs
boq/nook
jack/wigly/pyxxy/marmot (null)
lily/long con
bereft/long con/porscha/ender/wwa (town)
boq/nook
svs
jack/wigly/pyxxy/marmot (null)
abbie/brad
Honestly... pretty bad tbh

And the massive movement with little progression

Hm hm hm

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:00 pm abbie’s initial read was mostly a sheep from other people and specifically brad. brad dropping off and neon voting 2 towns is a very bad look for abbie. and neon just hasn’t done much this game and has been relegated to the background even though she’s been posting
You and I both know this isn't true and this isn't how I wolf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:14 pm If we're not voting lurkers because we want more info, I'd go for Abbi or Brad tbh, and if people are up for svs then I want a decent case on her.

If we're including lurkers, I'm fine with marmot and JOH because neither of them has produced any meaningful content.
How in the FUCK am I a lurker?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:28 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:25 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:20 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:19 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:35 am
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:31 am cape is a reasonable kill, i will completely ignore cape's legacy now, and note that brad has dropped off

wwa, ignoring everything relating to lily, why aren't you gonna vote me?

i'd also like a full readslist from u
Partly for reasons I listed in an above response to you - I don't trust my ability to read you, and you did have some towny points on D1.

And then adding the lily thing on top of that just kinda reinforces the idea that I don't need to focus on you today.

I don't have a full readlist nor do I plan on writing one, most people are null or flipflopping in and out of my PoE for lack of a better place to put them.

I'm no longer confident in town!Brad, though, and he's dropped down to a null because his lack of engagement despite being present is kind of concerning. I think Abbi could be scum but I'm not confident on that read. I think you have a decent chance to be town but I'm not 100% on that take as I said. I probably still wouldn't touch Bereft even though I think he's fallen off a bit in activity. I also still think boq and Porscha are both town.

Feel free to ask me about specific names, I wanted to format a proper readlist last night but got too
Why am I scum?
Because I don't currently townread you
Great reasoning 10 out of 10

This is something I would say and than get called scum for saying
You can call me scum for it, I don't care. I don't actively scumread you but I think you have scum equity. I don't actively scumread anyone right now, so I'm operating off the "everyone who isn't towny is poe, including the nulls" plan.

Oh no I'm not gonna do that that would be hypocritical but I did actually want a reason. Which would also be hypocritical.

But I am towny so.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:29 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:27 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:22 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:11 am Shadow vote porscha

I was elated about actually getting her over then massively bummed to see scotty go over instead.

Theoretically possible scotty is mafia but it's hard to see a vengeful mafia making that shot tbh so I'm just treating him as a town flip
Why? Not saying your wrong cause I have no idea and kinda am feeling like Scotty was actually town sadly but why wouldn't a wolf kill Lily?
Would town!lily forget to leave a legacy?
I'm town and I didn't write one till this morning cause I had no information.

Why write a legacy to rehash what you've already said in thread.
Because we don't fucking know if you have any role-relevant information to share?? Sharing it is pro-town, and we can't claim in the thread, so writing at least that much in your legacy like Scotty did is the next best thing.
There was literally nothing relevant to share.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:32 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:27 pmWhy write a legacy to rehash what you've already said in thread.
Just sharing your role can help. :shrug2:
Can it? I can just lie lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:33 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:31 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:37 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:36 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:33 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:26 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:22 am

Would town!lily forget to leave a legacy?
Entirely possible.

Also hi.

I have had a day. And I have 10 pages. And it's already 11pm. Chances of me fully catching up are slimish but I'm gonna give it a shot.

(Do we have any idea what night vote does @pyxxy? I meme voted for it because I thought Rondo was fucking around but now I realise it could be not.)

(Feel free to ask me questions until I inevitably succumb to sleep)
But forgetting to leave a legacy when multiple people called for Scotty to vig her?
I mean. Yeah. I don't really have an argument in response. I just feel like lack of legacy probably isn't that strong a tell overall.
Maybe it wouldn't normally be, but she was well aware that people were asking for her to be shot because she responded to them. I don't see why she would just not leave a legacy as town in a flipless game. I don't even care that she didn't leave legacy reads; she didn't tell us her role.
Absolutely zero of these day 1 legacies provided new and Intresting info except ig role claims. I'm town and I didn't write one lol
Yeah so, write your role in your legacy, sheesh. That's all I'm asking people to do. If you're not town you don't have to comply 😒
*shrugs* I didn't

And I wouldn't have

Because knowing my supposed role helps town zero in this game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:42 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:29 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:32 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:33 am Game *

Fuck phones
I wouldn't.
I would fuck one specific phone

this joke is really funny if you understand it
Nanananana
Did you get the joke :p

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:14 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:12 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:03 pm I have witnessed exactly 0 memorable attempts at solving from him tbh
See she gets it
I cannot control the integrity of your memory, or Porscha's. :noble:
That's okay I can. And I've played one game with you which I subbed into and correctly read you so... I'm good

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:19 pm Assuming things is currently all we have, no?
No. And for someone so focused on analyzing I think you'd realize what I'm getting at.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:27 pm

Hmm, let's see.

The last two times I said you were in town meta, you were scum, so no. Clearly i have no idea what your town meta looks like anymore.
True and yet here we are with you calling me a wolf for meta when I'm in fact town

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:33 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:14 pm If we're not voting lurkers because we want more info, I'd go for Abbi or Brad tbh, and if people are up for svs then I want a decent case on her.

If we're including lurkers, I'm fine with marmot and JOH because neither of them has produced any meaningful content.
Read that again
I said, if I'm NOT voting lurkers.

Anyway, I voted Brad and you didn't comment on it 🤷
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:37 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:27 pmWhy write a legacy to rehash what you've already said in thread.
Yeah you can lie, but if you're town and you lie for no good reason, I would policy you in every game after that. Just saying.

If you're scum, feel free to lie, I expect as much.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:43 pm

Hmm, let's see.

True and yet here we are with you calling me a wolf for meta when I'm in fact town
I'm not calling you a wolf for meta, I'm calling you "not town off meta" because I don't trust your claim on your own meta and I don't think you've been exceedingly towny. I don't think it matters, anyway, what your meta is because as I said already, I incorrectly meta read you twice in a row. I'm not doing that again.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Going on and on about how you're town off your own meta is doing absolutely zero to convince me you're town, Abbi, and I don't know why you think it's somehow going to change my mind. It's not. Just go about doing your usual thing if you're town, and maybe I'll find you eventually. I'm not saying you're super scummy, but you're not in my townreads and I personally see no good reason why you should be there. You're a null at best, meaning PoE, because I am absolutely fine with killing anyone below my town line.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Anyway, I'm leaving and I don't plan to be back for EoD. I find it weird that several people were here when I voted Brad and nobody said anything at all about it, so that's worth noting. I don't know if it's the right vote, but at least it sort of worked as a reaction test, if you count lack of reactions as a reaction.

Whoever tf is in my PoE, if you're town, put in some effort to solve. And for some of you, start posting.
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Fuck phones
I wouldn't.

I understood it and then didn't even find it funny.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:54 pm Lily was a wolf. We don't have flips, so we have to use less-concrete evidence and make some decisions, or we are not going to be able to make any useful connections.

She had no legacy because she was not town, and they were hoping Scotty wouldn't listen to robyn and I. He probably didn't listen anyway, but was always planning on taking lily out. Who knows?

Lily is a wolf, she voted to take out Town Scotty on Day one, and so did Abi and bereft. Do the wolves stick together on votes more or less in a flipless? No idea. I'd like to say this makes bereft and Abi less likely to be wolves but I don't know.

Lily the wolf voted last. At the time, was there another player in danger of becoming the lead? She may have saved someone.

S~V~S voted off-wagon, for Lily. Now that we know Lily was a wolf, this puts S~V~S in a highly suspicious place - she's a wolf partner who saw easy mild cred for voting a teammate on Day 1? Although, flipless, that matters a great deal less because the cred dissipates when the alignment is unsure. Still, I don't know that wolf S~V~S would consider that, plus who knows what abilities might be out there that will reveal some alignments before long?
I voted off wagon for Lily because she had one post. End of story. And considering that i voted her 6 hours before EOD, when anything could have happened, it would be a stupid move for a wolf when votes can't be moved. Which i can guarantee you wolf SVS would have thought of.

I'm not sure if youre not insulting me with "wolf SVS might not consider that", lol.

What do you think of Capes theory that there was one wolf between you and Marmot? Your reads list called Marmot slightly wolfy~ still feel this way?
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:47 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:40 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:37 pm well it's not like i am being towny
btw welcome pyxxy

uh
i have no idea anymore but i townread boq/wwa/porscha/LimeCoke out of the night and scumread robyn a lil less and lily maybe a tad more (still think lily town)
can you do what i desire the most; post a full reads list?
TOWN:

WWA
Boq
Porscha
Lime Coke
Princess Abigail

LIGHT TOWN:

Bereft
lilypetal
S~V~S
EnderWiggin

LIGHT WOLF:

DrWigly
robyn
JOH2005
NANOOK

1 WOLF:

Marmot
Long Con (one between him and Marmot and yes this is a wagon read)

then the only one i missed is pyxxy which right now Idk.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by S~V~S »

Marmot wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:09 pm Sorry for being afk. I've been visiting my family in Ohio, but I'll be home and able to play in ~24 hours.
Where you at my fuzzy friend?
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine

that will be my vote.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:41 pm

I voted off wagon for Lily because she had one post. End of story. And considering that i voted her 6 hours before EOD, when anything could have happened, it would be a stupid move for a wolf when votes can't be moved. Which i can guarantee you wolf SVS would have thought of.

I'm not sure if youre not insulting me with "wolf SVS might not consider that", lol.

What do you think of Capes theory that there was one wolf between you and Marmot? Your reads list called Marmot slightly wolfy~ still feel this way?
btw welcome pyxxy

uh
i have no idea anymore but i townread boq/wwa/porscha/LimeCoke out of the night and scumread robyn a lil less and lily maybe a tad more (still think lily town)
TOWN:

WWA
Boq
Porscha
Lime Coke
Princess Abigail

LIGHT TOWN:

Bereft
lilypetal
S~V~S
EnderWiggin

LIGHT WOLF:

DrWigly
robyn
JOH2005
NANOOK

1 WOLF:

Marmot

Not insulting. We just don't usually play flipless, so you might have gone with a reasonable sprinkle of distancing, forgetting its not as effective flipless.

Marmot is meh. I find it hard to have strong Wolf feelings on a slanker. But I also would not object to him being eliminated.

I still am firmly in the camp that I am not a Wolf.
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:05 pm

Read that again

Pretty sure I've made it really obvious I think that's dumb

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:06 pm
Yeah you can lie, but if you're town and you lie for no good reason, I would policy you in every game after that. Just saying.

Town like lie all the time but my point is there zero way to know if something is true or not so unless you have new info it's largely useless

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:07 pm

Hmm, let's see.

I'm not calling you a wolf for meta, I'm calling you "not town off meta" because I don't trust your claim on your own meta and I don't think you've been exceedingly towny. I don't think it matters, anyway, what your meta is because as I said already, I incorrectly meta read you twice in a row. I'm not doing that again.
And yet. Your reading me wrong.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Bereft wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:39 pm

Fuck phones
I wouldn't.

I understood it and then didn't even find it funny.
That's okay I found it funny so

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:41 pm

btw welcome pyxxy

uh
TOWN:

WWA
Boq
Porscha
Lime Coke
Princess Abigail

LIGHT TOWN:

Bereft
lilypetal
S~V~S
EnderWiggin

LIGHT WOLF:

DrWigly
robyn
JOH2005
NANOOK

1 WOLF:

Marmot

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I voted 6 hours before EoD knowing I wouldn't be back but also it would be stupid for wolf me to vote 6 hours before EoD when I wouldn't be back

Checks out

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Yay 18 posts and I can forget about this game for quite some time

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:27 pm I voted 6 hours before EoD knowing I wouldn't be back but also it would be stupid for wolf me to vote 6 hours before EoD when I wouldn't be back

Checks out
Totally does tbh
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Oh great I got the juice box lol.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Who has said nothing today, and why?
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:41 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:27 pm I voted 6 hours before EoD knowing I wouldn't be back but also it would be stupid for wolf me to vote 6 hours before EoD when I wouldn't be back

Checks out
Totally does tbh
Sure does the logic is flawless

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:42 pm Oh great I got the juice box lol.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:05 pm Who has said nothing today, and why?
Marmot
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:23 pm

Read that again

You did make it obvious that you think it's dumb, and yet you didn't do anything against it, either.

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:24 pm

Town like lie all the time but my point is there zero way to know if something is true or not so unless you have new info it's largely useless
If you lie when you're alive and intend to reveal the truth later on, that's fine. Especially in a game with flips. If you lie in your legacy in a flipless game and you're dead and can't speak, that's throwing. End of story, I am not arguing about this more with you because I can see you obviously don't care.

Hmm, let's see.

Stop fucking misrepresenting my read on you. I am not going "Abbi is super scummy, kill Abbi ". I would've voted you if I thought that. I am saying you are a null at best, I do not townread you, I don't know if I scumread you, but you are grating on my nerves because every time you reply to me, you tell me I should read you as town because youre in your self-proclaimed town meta. I do not have any fucks to give about what you say your meta is, and whether you're in it or not. You're never, ever going to convince me that way. Do something more useful that I can actually read you off, or i will skip over your posts and keep you in the PoE for lack of a reason to reevaluate you. It's irritating as hell.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:05 pm Who has said nothing today, and why?
Marmot, no idea why. Thought he'd have Internet by now.

Anyway, I'm out of this thread again, maybe I won't even come back during the night because I don't actually care right now. I'm annoyed and I don't have anything new to add, so I might as well just shut up and not say anything.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Oh, but ping me if Brad shows up and actually does things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:14 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:23 pm

Read that again

You did make it obvious that you think it's dumb, and yet you didn't do anything against it, either.

If you lie when you're alive and intend to reveal the truth later on, that's fine. Especially in a game with flips. If you lie in your legacy in a flipless game and you're dead and can't speak, that's throwing. End of story, I am not arguing about this more with you because I can see you obviously don't care.

Hmm, let's see.

Stop fucking misrepresenting my read on you. I am not going "Abbi is super scummy, kill Abbi ". I would've voted you if I thought that. I am saying you are a null at best, I do not townread you, I don't know if I scumread you, but you are grating on my nerves because every time you reply to me, you tell me I should read you as town because youre in your self-proclaimed town meta. I do not have any fucks to give about what you say your meta is, and whether you're in it or not. You're never, ever going to convince me that way. Do something more useful that I can actually read you off, or i will skip over your posts and keep you in the PoE for lack of a reason to reevaluate you. It's irritating as hell.
What precisely do you expect me to fucking do against it

You can't change your vote and I don't waste my breath trying to convince people they are wrong anymore

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm not even doing anything egregious so this one reaction makes no sense to me but whatever

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

"Do something useful" as if I've done nothing

Lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dunno how to do anything more useful than

What I've done

What I've said

What I've hinted at

And my reads

So not sure what anyone expects from me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kinda feel this reaction is wolfy but doubt anyone else will sooooooooooooooooooo

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”