Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by Bereft »

This is home.
Unbeknownst to us there is work.

Now, we ask the question:
If we die at work, do we die here?

Ofc. ~ signed, Bereft
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:49 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:07 am
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:16 am he's sent 2 game relevant posts and has been shit posting

i didn't wanna call 3 people towny and i figured i could get away with calling him a wolf, and i wanted to call someone a wolf for spice

idk if i'm reading into it correctly or not but telling wwa to get off leetic is just rand!wolf breaking up t on t violence for cred, and that being his only real message there felt wolfy

(i've still not read that argument)
I kinda disagree that Gira has been wolfy cause I think I saw one post that made me lean light town on him, but I do agree as far as saying that breaking up a fight isn't necessarily towny as people are liable to give it credit for (as I said in reply to Ranmilia earlier, when she asked why I wouldn't give a townlean to someone who cares about thread health).
it is true that i'd feel obligated to read you the exact same way if i was mafia

i'm not really sure the townreads on me at this point are warranted based on what i've done but but i am town, it'll be obvious enough eventually, and i've had people townread me for random reasons often enough that i don't try to analyze it because it doesn't produce results
Yeah I kinda figured. I think the only scum game of yours I have for reference is the one on NUF, and I don't think it's the greatest example because you seemed to be pretty busy with other things and weren't super active.

Townlean, though, not townread (at least not yet). And it wasn't from anything you said regarding thread health; it was for something else.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:05 pm Hello friends. I love you all, and I love everything about you... equally.
This scares me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hi

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Bye

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Someone tell me if there's a post cap

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:09 pm
Bereft wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:07 pm A peaceful entrance. ~ signed, Bereft
Pure fluff, GTH wolf
Oh god...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dubz wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:11 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:09 pm
Dubz wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:09 pmOh hai fronds
Likewise.
I only get fluffier from here
Lock town never rescind (real)

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:03 am now to touch on an NAI subject that is potentially interesting, has anyone noticed that it's just half the game playing?

i want some brainstorming on what that means cuz we couldn't figure out in wolfchat

i think this is the sort of topic that should be discussed in a d0
Tell wolfchat to play the game, lol

Jokes aside, isn't it because it's still D0? People will probably trickle in by the time the game actually starts, especially since we're just over 12 hours into the pregame phase and I'd expect that not everyone has gotten the chance to check in yet. So, I get what you mean, but I don't think it's particularly unusual at this point in time.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:12 am Someone tell me if there's a post cap
Didn't see one mentioned in the OP
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:27 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:26 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:25 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:24 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:23 pm
Gira wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:20 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:17 pm Too soon for these reads imo
sure but does it actually say anything about their alignment to you?
Meta-wise, idk, I've played with leetic before but don't remember if they make reads as early as in pregame.

In general, no, I don't just immediately wolfread people for doing that, but it raises some suspicion because I think wolves are more likely to find reasons to form a narrative and stick with it because they're NOT actually reading to solve.
Your argument fails, for I am the only one trying to do any sort of solving here
I don't believe you
I don't believe those whose only activity is disparaging the activity of others.
Then stick to your opinions and be wrong. Youre not solving me, either. You're just telling me I'm wolfy because I pointed out that your post was not giving real reads, and I'm pretty sure that means I'm correct.
Town lock never rescind (real)

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:28 pm If I could, I would vote WindwardAway here
That would be a pretty bad vote tbh

ImageImage

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:14 am
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:03 am now to touch on an NAI subject that is potentially interesting, has anyone noticed that it's just half the game playing?

i want some brainstorming on what that means cuz we couldn't figure out in wolfchat

Jokes aside, isn't it because it's still D0? People will probably trickle in by the time the game actually starts, especially since we're just over 12 hours into the pregame phase and I'd expect that not everyone has gotten the chance to check in yet. So, I get what you mean, but I don't think it's particularly unusual at this point in time.
no, i mean, the game has 26 players. and only 13 were tagged here

there is no other thread. i wonder if they can see ours

i think some flavor mechanic might be in play, but idk since i've never watched this show. or whatever it is
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:28 pm If I could, I would vote WindwardAway here
Yeah, but the thing is, we can't vote, for an entire day, so if y'all could hit the brakes just a little and not immediately get into spammy angry fights, that'd be wonderful. <3

There's plenty of solving going on, just have patience.
Scary

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:16 am

i think some flavor mechanic might be in play, but idk since i've never watched this show. or whatever it is
Oh, wtf?
Well, that explains why the playerlist seemed so short and manageable 😂 tbh I don't think I checked the signup thread much after I signed up, probably should've. Im definitely not gonna read 25 other players in a day, especially not if half of them are playing somewhere else.
Definitely seems like a flavor mechanic, whatever it is (I haven't watched the show, either, but I can't think of any other explanations). I've only seen one game before where a player's role created another game thread, and usually it's just a setup mechanic of some sort when it happens.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Bereft wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:11 am This is home.

Ofc. ~ signed, Bereft
Are these fluffposts or are they RPing in flavor?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Bereft wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:38 pm I'm fake. ~ signed, Bereft
Hot! Kill em!

town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:40 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:39 pm You just said you thought I was giving too many thoughts and that it was wolfy.
That's not even remotely what I said. Are you even reading my posts?
Your both town.

Next.

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:21 am
Bereft wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:11 am This is home.

Ofc. ~ signed, Bereft
Are these fluffposts or are they RPing in flavor?
Never mind, answered my own question by Googling. Lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Maybe the other half of the player list will show up if certain conditions are met? Or maybe it'll be random? Like maybe they're on standby until game start or a later point in time. Assuming I'm interpreting the flavor right, that is.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:30 am Maybe the other half of the player list will show up if certain conditions are met? Or maybe it'll be random? Like maybe they're on standby until game start or a later point in time. Assuming I'm interpreting the flavor right, that is.
Now I'm wondering how randomly the player list was split... Like if there's any chance that all wolves are either in this half, or the half that didn't appear, or if it's mixed. I guess I'll just assume it was randomized until I find reason to think otherwise.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i don't think there's a criteria
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:32 am i don't think there's a criteria
I just checked the signups and yeah it just seems like it was random
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:12 am Yeah I kinda figured. I think the only scum game of yours I have for reference is the one on NUF, and I don't think it's the greatest example because you seemed to be pretty busy with other things and weren't super active.

Townlean, though, not townread (at least not yet). And it wasn't from anything you said regarding thread health; it was for something else.
well i've played like shit my last 4 or 5 scumgames, i'm probably washed

I was waiting until someone else mentioned it because i wanted to see who brought it up, the fact that most of the most of the game didn't seem interested in it was bizarre. i assume ran was holding back but with everyone else it was...puzzling.

it makes perfect sense if you've seen the show, idk how much detail i want to get into but uh maybe read a description on wikipedia lol

there is almost certainly a different subforum for the work thread with the rest of the players, but they are all nerds, home thread is the best list
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

already had wind as town but buy her reaction to not knowing the threads were separate as as coming from an uninformed perspective
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Doth who still seeketh answers, see not beyond thine nose. ~ signed, Bereft
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:37 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:12 am Yeah I kinda figured. I think the only scum game of yours I have for reference is the one on NUF, and I don't think it's the greatest example because you seemed to be pretty busy with other things and weren't super active.

well i've played like shit my last 4 or 5 scumgames, i'm probably washed

I was waiting until someone else mentioned it because i wanted to see who brought it up, the fact that most of the most of the game didn't seem interested in it was bizarre. i assume ran was holding back but with everyone else it was...puzzling.

it makes perfect sense if you've seen the show, idk how much detail i want to get into but uh maybe read a description on wikipedia lol

there is almost certainly a different subforum for the work thread with the rest of the players, but they are all nerds, home thread is the best list
I might as well say that I assumed Ranmilia was commenting on some sort of game mechanic I hadn't noticed, and that you commenting on her comment was slightly towny because I feel like you could've just let that slip away unnoticed without echoing it. That's what the light town lean on you was for, lol.

I didn't actually notice the player numbers till tedxtr pointed out the discrepancy, though, but theyve also gotten a townlean for not letting it go uncommented and trying to bring it to everyone else's attention.

And yeah, I'm handing out townleans left and right, but it's these minute details and nuances in people's posts that give away the purpose of the post to begin with, which gives me a reason to form a read.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Gira wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:38 am already had wind as town but buy her reaction to not knowing the threads were separate as as coming from an uninformed perspective
yeah i’m just gonna occam’s razor this read + him taking issue with my call you a wolf so that leetic answers the twink question
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:38 am already had wind as town but buy her reaction to not knowing the threads were separate as as coming from an uninformed perspective
Tbh I think that's possibly the easiest thing ever for me to fake. True, I haven't watched the show, but if I had inside info from like scumchat or had noticed, I couldve just continued to pretend I had no clue.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

brad
tutuu
long con
cape
illario
monroe
psv
joh
porscha
alexy
scotty
nutella
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

the twink list i made before 6pm pst yesterday
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Bereft wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:42 am Doth who still seeketh answers, see not beyond thine nose. ~ signed, Bereft
I'm very nearsighted and should get new glasses 🤔
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

also if anyone accidentally got logged out of their account they should’ve noticed that you have to be logged in to see this thread. kind of implies that there’s a thread running concurrently that we cannot see
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

yeah, i don't think it's clearing but seemed decent enough
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

ted do to have an mu account?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Gira wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:37 am it makes perfect sense if you've seen the show, idk how much detail i want to get into but uh maybe read a description on wikipedia lol
i believe i get it. so which are we? the workers or the homebuds
ImageImageImageImage
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:00 pm ted do to have an mu account?
yeah he's reddboiler
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:00 pm ted do to have an mu account?
yep, im insomnia
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i mean benneh, autocorrect foiled me yet again
ImageImageImageImage
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:01 pm
Gira wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:37 am it makes perfect sense if you've seen the show, idk how much detail i want to get into but uh maybe read a description on wikipedia lol
i believe i get it. so which are we? the workers or the homebuds
look at the subforum and the OP, we're the outies
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:04 am Hello, friends!

Hope we all have a good game ^^
Fluff opening post, then completely dipping. GTH wolf
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:12 am
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:05 pm Hello friends. I love you all, and I love everything about you... equally.
This scares me
At least we both don't like Ranmilia's opener, so GTH town for mindmeld.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:31 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:30 am Maybe the other half of the player list will show up if certain conditions are met? Or maybe it'll be random? Like maybe they're on standby until game start or a later point in time. Assuming I'm interpreting the flavor right, that is.
Now I'm wondering how randomly the player list was split... Like if there's any chance that all wolves are either in this half, or the half that didn't appear, or if it's mixed. I guess I'll just assume it was randomized until I find reason to think otherwise.
If everyone in one thread was town, that would be borderline bastardry. Furthermore, all of the wolves being in one thread would result in them reaching parity quite quickly. Thus, I am willing to assume we have 2 to 4 wolves here, most likely 3.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:47 am also if anyone accidentally got logged out of their account they should’ve noticed that you have to be logged in to see this thread. kind of implies that there’s a thread running concurrently that we cannot see
Oh, I thought the forum was just malfunctioning lol. So that's two private threads, I guess.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I believe we have 27 players, not 26. Thus, the threads must be unequal unless the 27th player has some sort of special role.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:47 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:31 am
If everyone in one thread was town, that would be borderline bastardry. Furthermore, all of the wolves being in one thread would result in them reaching parity quite quickly. Thus, I am willing to assume we have 2 to 4 wolves here, most likely 3.
I feel dumb because I didn't even give any thought as to how many wolves there are in total in the game, up to this point. You're right, all wolves being in a single thread would just screw up the game balance lol.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:51 pm

I believe we have 27 players, not 26. Thus, the threads must be unequal unless the 27th player has some sort of special role.
I thought we had 25, not 27
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:52 pm

Never mind, idk why I thought more dropped out of signups
I should just stop replying to things mindlessly
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:52 pm

It says in the signup thread that we have 27, unless something changed and I didn't get the memo
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:10 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:09 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:07 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:00 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:55 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:53 pm can’t accurately read anyone here just yet
You do know what GTH means right?
i do but i’ll give u the same answer, i don’t wanna prematurely make reads, i’m not even on laptop and i’ve not read you and windwards thing except like one or two random posts

i play primarily by intuition and i won’t forcefully move the needle, especially when we have a 3 day d1 essentially

if i had to guess

i can accurately read ran/wwa/bereft within 24-48h if not sooner

you can be town by aggressive play and generating discussion but like, what the hell do you expect, i’m not particularly entertained by your play and i’m almost certainly more aggressive, so you just exist and i’ll punish a drop off or punish bad reads but generally reward you being solvey

mac and dizzy i’m not chopping d1 here

blah blah idk who else has posted off the top of my head
Why is the only thing that is even remotely a read just "you can be town"? Saying you can read people in the future or that you're "not chopping" people isn't a read
I would qualify a no-chop list as some sort of a readlist, personally, but that's because I would only put reads above null for the day as no-chop.
"I wouldn't lynch this person because I think they're town" is a read. "I wouldn't lynch this person" isn't.
I wouldn't lynch anyone. That's mean. Kumbayah.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:16 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:15 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:14 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:12 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:11 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:09 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:02 pm I guess Ranmilla has the next most substantive ISO after me, Wind, and Gira? But their posts have been so lukewarm so far, being mostly just simple questions that don't seem to really dive into people's alignments. It's another playstyle that if they keep it up I'll be forced to find wolfy.
she’s logical, intelligent, and just good in general, and reserved, and she won’t play like me where i shovel shit into thread and somehow make reads

expect subtlety and good and insightful posts to come

i’ve only played one game with her but she played gr8, i played better but still she was great

(something something i respect her play and know her a bit, and i know that this is ultra complimentary but i also know that this is a far from a rational way to pocket her)
Since you're clearly more familiar with them than me, what is your impression of their posts so far?
your question of what compelled them to ask me that question and what they have learned from my description of sci will make whatever i say about them before inert

aka i’m waiting to see how they handle me, everything else is noise
Lame. Even if your impression will be outdated, you still have an impression. Being able to see someone's progression is useful.
i simply don’t have an impression yet
Then you must not have read their posts, for that is the only explanation for you not having an impression. As I mentioned before, my impression was lukewarm.
I read their posts and I don't have an impression (real)

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”