Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Severance [Evening Two]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:15 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:59 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:57 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:55 pm Mmm no the cdistance between Ran and Dizzy felt pretty genuine. And like they’re both good enough to plan that so O wouldn’t rule it out but I wouldn’t say it’s in a way where they’d have massive equity from that or from gamestate reasons
if you don't mind helping me think

what or why do you feel like dizzy and ran are distanced?
Dizzy came into the thread with a naked suspicion on Ran, some wolfmilla comments, Ran seemed 1) genuinely offended (in a theatrical way) and 2) pushed back, to the point where Dizzy could easily have been a viable wagon if Mac hadn’t gotten the Robyn chop (but Mac also kinda wanted the Dizzy chop)
What makes it theatrical and not just real annoyance at being treated this way in every game

I don't like speculating that emotion is being called tbh
I meant theatrical in like a manner of “displayed”, I called it genuine
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

They can’t transfer wifi to me because there is currently an account paying for wifi at my address for its dead former occupant Eric
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:29 pm
Gira wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:03 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:07 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:27 am Could it be that Mac was killed because he was wrong, not because he was right?
If that were the case, I would expect he'd be killed for having an incorrect townread and not necessarily an incorrect scumread, like if he were hard shielding a wolf.

(hes gonna hate that I'm saying this since it risks tearing up the towncore, but I mean from a wolf perspective it's more beneficial to kill a loud townie with thread pull who accidentally townreads a wolf imo)

But I legit just think he was killed for being super towny, and I'm not reading into whether his reads were accurate or not, beyond what I already formed opinions on while he was around.
i like highly disagree with this from a theory POV, but as this is all speculative there's no use to it

but to use a real concrete example from this game, mac was hard townreading me and now that he's dead you have shitters like bereft and tsp and insomnia wanting to kill me for no actual discernable reason. mac has never failed to recognize me as town when i am town, he would be shutting that down immediately, he is probably cringing at the fact that there is an attempted push on me at all

but no one actually cares who dead players were townreading. as far as the wolves are concerned i am now a viable mis-elim and there is almost certainly one who is trying for that

insomnia demonstrably can't actually read me and so him suspecting me feels the most believable of the 3
If I were given the ability to flip any five players in the game immediately you would not be on that list
Who would it be then? Who're your wolves?
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:35 pm Five flips are dizzy rondo bereft ran and Abigail narrowly over Ted before Leetic asks
oh you answered already.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

It's @RondoDimBuckle this time who's last to vote (even if TSP is on a hedge option). RDB, why?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:01 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:23 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:15 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:30 pm I don't know why Bereft voted the hedge option, but damn their posting method is just so cryptic. If they don't get serious this phase there will be issues.
What was Robyn's final read on schweppes?

I didn't read EoD and I won't
Robyn dipped for half the phase, so I doubt any read they posted has any sort of finality.
I'm quite sure they posted reads I don't care when I care what the read was
robyn's finalish reads:
robyn wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:53 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:13 pm @MacDougall Can you explain like I'm 5 how you think Robyn has not been towny?
In Robyn I do not see someone who has an agenda to solve the mafia game, but I see someone who has an agenda to appear like they are town and mostly just charm people.

The feeling I get from town Robyn is usually one that is more anxious and concerned with figuring out what everyone is up to. Town Robyn by process ends up getting overtly emotional and irritated.

Mafia Robyn has more emotional control over themselves, and they often end up one step ahead of everyone. They are particularly good at pocketing people by saying specific things that are designed to achieve that goal. For instance Robyn is aware that I have a predisposition for townreading people for lack of TMI and pushing me. Robyn threatened to scumread me earlier for daring to suspect them. But then they didn't, and chose to give me space instead.

I can sense in all of our interactions that Robyn is largely holding their breath and just trying to avoid having me outright bury them. Since I started posting all that Robyn has really done is crack jokes and react.
i am town, mafia is not obvious here. other people are making content and leetic is badgering people. i am trying to figure out where i went wrong because i currently townread everyone... which is also why my reads are worthless as of now

i am not anxious of you figuring out my alignment, if you did that would be good. specifically i am anxious of being pushed by you, i'm anxious of getting pushed by everyone really

if i had to make reads i would list gira at the bottom, but i also don't know how much i believe this

and i really don't qant to chop schweppes here anymore because if it comes down to me/him at eod this day won't end well

everything is a mess and i don't know what to fucking do
Previous to that they "godread" schweppes scum. I do not really know what to make of it.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:21 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:19 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:12 pm Although the problem with what Abby says is that it effectively confirms whoever gets a partner as town, and I'm not sure how balanced that is.
How?

If a wolf is killed in the other thread we do not know they are a wolf

You have no clue porscha is town or not none of us do
Didn't you just say that you didn't see there being w/t pairings?
Yes. What does that have to do with the fact that we will have no clue what they flipped for at least a whole day?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:34 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:11 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:31 pm that’s not proof for connections all around, lol

there being 2 masons doesn’t mean everyone is somehow related
Jfc people read what I'm saying
can you just put it all in one nice, clear, concise post

so the dumb people, like myself, don't have to sift through 50 posts instead?
Nah

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:50 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:25 pm Reads*
oh.

I think they're pretty consensus takes, +/- pyxxy town gira scumlean. Not absurd but not hard to come up with, doesn't move the needle much for me.
Thank you wanna mason? Your my strongest town read

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:26 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:01 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:23 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:15 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:30 pm I don't know why Bereft voted the hedge option, but damn their posting method is just so cryptic. If they don't get serious this phase there will be issues.
What was Robyn's final read on schweppes?

I didn't read EoD and I won't
Robyn dipped for half the phase, so I doubt any read they posted has any sort of finality.
I'm quite sure they posted reads I don't care when I care what the read was
robyn's finalish reads:
robyn wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:53 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:13 pm @MacDougall Can you explain like I'm 5 how you think Robyn has not been towny?
In Robyn I do not see someone who has an agenda to solve the mafia game, but I see someone who has an agenda to appear like they are town and mostly just charm people.

The feeling I get from town Robyn is usually one that is more anxious and concerned with figuring out what everyone is up to. Town Robyn by process ends up getting overtly emotional and irritated.

Mafia Robyn has more emotional control over themselves, and they often end up one step ahead of everyone. They are particularly good at pocketing people by saying specific things that are designed to achieve that goal. For instance Robyn is aware that I have a predisposition for townreading people for lack of TMI and pushing me. Robyn threatened to scumread me earlier for daring to suspect them. But then they didn't, and chose to give me space instead.

I can sense in all of our interactions that Robyn is largely holding their breath and just trying to avoid having me outright bury them. Since I started posting all that Robyn has really done is crack jokes and react.
i am town, mafia is not obvious here. other people are making content and leetic is badgering people. i am trying to figure out where i went wrong because i currently townread everyone... which is also why my reads are worthless as of now

i am not anxious of you figuring out my alignment, if you did that would be good. specifically i am anxious of being pushed by you, i'm anxious of getting pushed by everyone really

if i had to make reads i would list gira at the bottom, but i also don't know how much i believe this

and i really don't qant to chop schweppes here anymore because if it comes down to me/him at eod this day won't end well

everything is a mess and i don't know what to fucking do
Previous to that they "godread" schweppes scum. I do not really know what to make of it.
This makes me feel slightly better about my Bereft town lean

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:34 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:34 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:11 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:31 pm that’s not proof for connections all around, lol

there being 2 masons doesn’t mean everyone is somehow related
Jfc people read what I'm saying
can you just put it all in one nice, clear, concise post

so the dumb people, like myself, don't have to sift through 50 posts instead?
Nah
I'll say what I know

When Porscha died in the other thread they were added here and also I was added to a btsc chart with them. We can talk but I'm not really allowed to tell you what they say that would bypass their strict post restriction which is there on purpose

This is why I'm pretty confident that we are all tied together with an anchor in another thread. Because Robyn opted not to join their anchor they were not immediately killed and it's why I think the night kill is joint because nutella and mac immediately died

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:35 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:50 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:25 pm Reads*
oh.

I think they're pretty consensus takes, +/- pyxxy town gira scumlean. Not absurd but not hard to come up with, doesn't move the needle much for me.
Thank you wanna mason? Your my strongest town read
Certainly. What is the haps?
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Do you know if Porscha still has vision of the other thread?
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

I don't think the orange juice carton, tabasco, or the kewpie doll, are wolf at all, like at all, at all, right now, and would still townread the toy sword.
I think the metal plate's behavior today is bizarre. I also think the interactions between the disco ball, the stuffed toy, the ducky, and the metal plate, imply half the group is unpartnered with the other half at a glance with no specific details.
Hence a predicament.

~ not Schweppes
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:12 pm
Gira wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:10 pm if dizzy's not playing he's not playing

i had hoped my vote on him would lead to some pressure because he needed it but if he's afk it does exactly nothing and leads to thread discussion centering around him which is bad. i will instead vote tsp, who is being a scummy scumfuck

[VOTE: tsp] aubergine
lol
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Bereft wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 pm I don't think the orange juice carton, tabasco, or the kewpie doll, are wolf at all, like at all, at all, right now, and would still townread the toy sword.
I think the metal plate's behavior today is bizarre. I also think the interactions between the disco ball, the stuffed toy, the ducky, and the metal plate, imply half the group is unpartnered with the other half at a glance with no specific details.
Hence a predicament.

~ not Schweppes
So. What is your deal, exactly? I've been trying to translate for you but you've gotten upset at me for it, twice now. That is bewildering to me. Makes me feel like I'm getting suckered and wasting my time. But that also does not serve your purposes well if you are a wolf, and the Porscha/Abi situation is now indicating that post restrictions are in fact part of this game. Are you in contact with/hydra'd/something like that with another player, is that what the demon summoning and different signatures are all about? The heady smell of cedar smoke fills my nostrils, mm, grilling.

Alternatively, we could discuss the taste of the dew on this ficus, which is completely unrelated and puts out the grill fire?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:34 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:21 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:19 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:12 pm Although the problem with what Abby says is that it effectively confirms whoever gets a partner as town, and I'm not sure how balanced that is.
How?

If a wolf is killed in the other thread we do not know they are a wolf

You have no clue porscha is town or not none of us do
Didn't you just say that you didn't see there being w/t pairings?
Yes. What does that have to do with the fact that we will have no clue what they flipped for at least a whole day?
If you don't think there are w/t pairings, that means every townie would be paired with another townie, which means that Porscha's alignment being corroborated would basically be a free seer check, leading to the aforementioned balance issues.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:11 pm But that also does not serve your purposes well if you are a wolf, and the Porscha/Abi situation is now indicating that post restrictions are in fact part of this game.
Did Abby say they had a post restriction? If so I missed it
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Although honestly, I wouldn't waste effort on Bereft. If they want us to know their thoughts, they can give it to us straight. In fact, they demonstrated multiple times that they're not restricted from saying usernames, so there's really no excuse.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:15 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:11 pm But that also does not serve your purposes well if you are a wolf, and the Porscha/Abi situation is now indicating that post restrictions are in fact part of this game.
Just a bit ago. She said she can't just relay information from her chat with Porscha for free, since that would circumvent Porscha's post limit. (For both rules/spirit of the rules reasons and protown infosec reasons I do not think we should pry too hard into the specifics.)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:18 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:15 pm
Just a bit ago. She said she can't just relay information from her chat with Porscha for free, since that would circumvent Porscha's post limit. (For both rules/spirit of the rules reasons and protown infosec reasons I do not think we should pry too hard into the specifics.)
I don't see what that would have to do with Bereft's shit.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bereft wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:35 pm Wait no this is news to me. I did not know you knew Porscha was your innie.

I find it weird though, since this effectively gives us extra clears. Unclear. ~ Schweppes
Bereft wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:20 pm All names guessed are correct.

@Gira , you know what your pfp is, right? ~ Schweppes
You can clearly mention usernames. Plus, you can clearly interact with other people in real time. The fact that you almost never do these does not look good.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Well, Bereft is signing their posts with "Bereft" and "Not Bereft" and "Schweppes" at different times, using different writing styles, and they just pointedly talked about "demon summoning" using a set of objects that are totally different from the set of objects they have been using to refer to posters in this thread.

That sure sounds to me like they are trying to imply they have contact with someone in the other thread. If they do, I would expect heavy restrictions on their ability to communicate about it given the obvious balance concerns and the limits we ~know are on Porscha. Some hosts are axiomatically against post restrictions, but if Abi/Porscha speak truth (and at this point I don't see a reason to disbelieve) then we know they exist in this game.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:22 pm
Bereft wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:35 pm Wait no this is news to me. I did not know you knew Porscha was your innie.

I find it weird though, since this effectively gives us extra clears. Unclear. ~ Schweppes
Bereft wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:20 pm All names guessed are correct.

@Gira , you know what your pfp is, right? ~ Schweppes
You can clearly mention usernames. Plus, you can clearly interact with other people in real time. The fact that you almost never do these does not look good.
This however is still true and is why I have them as a very potential wolf.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:25 pm Well, Bereft is signing their posts with "Bereft" and "Not Bereft" and "Schweppes" at different times, using different writing styles, and they just pointedly talked about "demon summoning" using a set of objects that are totally different from the set of objects they have been using to refer to posters in this thread.

That sure sounds to me like they are trying to imply they have contact with someone in the other thread. If they do, I would expect heavy restrictions on their ability to communicate about it given the obvious balance concerns and the limits we ~know are on Porscha. Some hosts are axiomatically against post restrictions, but if Abi/Porscha speak truth (and at this point I don't see a reason to disbelieve) then we know they exist in this game.
Maybe they're a wolf trying to fake a connection with a wolf from the other thread (assuming only one wolfchat like Abby suggests)? Sounds pretty convoluted though
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:04 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:07 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:02 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:59 pm that doesn’t make it better
Why the vote was 4 to 5 and than 76 people appeared to make it like 3 to 8 in favor of robyn immediately when it got to close for comfort.

Ted is wolf.
hey bud

please review the tapes
pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:19 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:17 am
Bereft
No votes
Voters: None
Dubz
14%
Voters: tedxtr, leetic
Dyslexicon
No votes
Gira
No votes
leetic
7%
Voters: pyxxy
MacDougall
No votes
☆Princess Abigail☆
7%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime
pyxxy
No votes
Ranmilia
No votes
robyn
36%
Voters: Ranmilia, WindwardAway, Dyslexicon, Gira, MacDougall
tedxtr
14%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle, Bereft
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
WindwardAway
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
7%
Voters: robyn
after this

*is the shadow vote +1 modify in effect

I moved from leetic (1 -> 0) to ted (2 -> 3)
WWA moved from robyn (6* -> 5*) to ted (3 -> 4)
leetic moved from RondDubz (3*->2*) to robyn (5* -> 6*)
ted moved from RonDubz (2* -> 1*) to robyn (6* -> 7*)
Abigail voted for ted (4 -> 5)
WWA switched back from ted (5 -> 4) to robyn (7* -> 8*)
tsp moved from Abigail (1 -> 0) to robyn (8* -> 9*)

because I can see certain people already trying to pre-flip robyn and hey, I just want to help y'all do the work, because I'm a nice person
I made this post on D1 specifically for anyone wanting to do exactly what you're doing
I don't see how this changes my right process at all
okay
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

If our assumptions are true, then D2 has passed in the other thread. Anyone have any results on secret votes or anything of the sort?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ok I have information
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:15 pm ok I have information
Secret vote, do you suddenly have BTSC with someone, or something else?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Both, Ilario is coming here and I have a vote
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

In my neighborhood I am explicitly told that I am not informed of his alignment and I’m given the post info etc
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Does anyone have any other questions
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:17 pm Both, Ilario is coming here and I have a vote
This does lend credence to the theory that the secret votes have to do with the biggest wagons on the other thread
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Solves the mason question though maybe raises another
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:18 pm In my neighborhood I am explicitly told that I am not informed of his alignment and I’m given the post info etc
What do you mean by "post info"?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I can confirm that I do not seem to have a secret vote, if that matters.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ilario’s post restrictions (10 posts 20 words)
Hopefully he’ll be around to say things
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

illario being the D2 elim is p surprising
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:19 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:17 pm Both, Ilario is coming here and I have a vote
This does lend credence to the theory that the secret votes have to do with the biggest wagons on the other thread
And if that's true, then my partner must have been one of the ones to receive a secret vote. With that, we can narrow down who my (and tedxtr's) partner must be.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:19 pm Does anyone have any other questions
Was Porscha town? What were the wagons/general state of the other thread? Who got phantom votes over there? Who all is in the other thread?

I do not seem to have a phantom vote.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Will relay questions
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:25 pm Will relay questions
Also do you have a phantom vote on you, a double vote, or both?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Just additional vote placed on me.
Ilario is in chat, I’m gonna be a bit cautious on relaying info for a bit
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:44 pm Just additional vote placed on me.
Ask if nutella left the game immediately upon being nightkilled.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:44 pm Just additional vote placed on me.
And also if the BTSC is open during nights.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:01 pm
And also if the BTSC is open during nights.
It is
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Info on the ground is Ilario has no clue how he died, says he had zero votes on him and dipped out before EoD, might not have been the chop. Porscha flipped town. That’s all so far
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

the first time i reloaded the page to get new posts the board glitched and tsp's post showed as a bunch of jumbled bright green broken code and i freaked out that it was somehow a game mechanic
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Also he doesn’t have other thread access
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:14 pm Info on the ground is Ilario has no clue how he died, says he had zero votes on him and dipped out before EoD, might not have been the chop. Porscha flipped town. That’s all so far
Does he know anything about nutella?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”