Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Severance [Evening Three]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:11 am everyone link me to the best solving you've ever seen and/or done

everyone besides rondo, whose KotH game I guess I should go read

I'm entirely serious

good night
I'm way too lazy to find it but I had a perfect town core of like a bunch of people on FoL
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:53 pm can’t accurately read anyone here just yet, i can say that schweppes isn’t town for me yet though, but this read is meaningless because he’s weird and it might matter in 48h from now, and if i have the same read in 48h i’m tunneling my free pelt
calls out bereft, bereft proceeds to no vote for the phase
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:39 pm
Gira wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:36 pm i'm gonna dayvig u
option 1) i ignore you 2) i insult you

which response did you want? i can't tell
fuckin lol @robyn
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:57 pm ran, i’ve outed schweppes in every game here immediately, and he’s played like 3, and others have had that exact same question of “what is robyn doing and why are they doing it!” every time

i don’t have a real response to this, except that he wanted to alt initially and i don’t think schweppes successfully alting is good for anyone
At this point Robyn has two negative things to say about bereft when did the wagon on Robyn start to pick up relative to this?
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:07 am
he confessed to alting once before and he described the experience to me, it was horrible, wicked even. i almost blocked him right then and there, his conduct was not just unprofessional but immoral too. the words were so horrible they shouldn't be repeated ever
ok nvm I think it might be a meme?
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:10 am
you town
ran town
gira wolf
first reads list isnt saying bereft is bad but gira. oh explained in the next post
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:16 am he's sent 2 game relevant posts and has been shit posting

i didn't wanna call 3 people towny and i figured i could get away with calling him a wolf, and i wanted to call someone a wolf for spice

idk if i'm reading into it correctly or not but telling wwa to get off leetic is just rand!wolf breaking up t on t violence for cred, and that being his only real message there felt wolfy

(i've still not read that argument)
Kinda getting why people thought Robyn was scummy now.

I am officially done with the twink talk.
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:51 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:48 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:46 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:46 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:24 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:20 pm i think i know who i wanna lunch already

oh boay :/
Is it me
you’re safe for now
is it me :3
no, i was going to give you a pass d1 regardless cuz we killed you in some elmo game
do you know me by my other name insomnia?
dont like the fact that ted finishes on robyn here after stating d1 pass, we'll see how it progresses

oh lol. I was posting d1

I went into this thinking I have a really good read on Robyn and that I have called her town/wolf 5/5 correct in a row but I would have voted this if I was around too so I cant put any sus on the Robyn wagon :|

The only thing I notice is robyn really wanted bereft but its hard for me to pull apart if robyn was looking for something there and therefore found it or there actually was something there.
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:11 pm
i believe it is, i’ve seen him town and mafia many times this past year and we’ve dmed quite a lot

and him not providing content is worrying and within wolf meta

especially because he knows i can find him instantly if he makes meaningful posts as town
But Bereft was gimmick posting, I thought he had a restriction to keep his power going and now nothing has really evolved from it I am going to have to re-evaluate. Still likely looking at Dizzy/Pyxxy atm. Unfortunately there was literally nothing in there other than the wifom of pyxxy not voting robin and dizzy voting robyn.
What a pointless waste of time but here are my rambling thoughts
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:42 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:37 am Can I ask who definitively started the push on Robyn? Like, people ended on her but who do people think started it?
Mac pretty clearly
well then that gives me nothing on the vote analysis too
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:47 am
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:53 pm can’t accurately read anyone here just yet, i can say that schweppes isn’t town for me yet though, but this read is meaningless because he’s weird and it might matter in 48h from now, and if i have the same read in 48h i’m tunneling my free pelt
calls out bereft, bereft proceeds to no vote for the phase
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:39 pm
Gira wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:36 pm i'm gonna dayvig u
option 1) i ignore you 2) i insult you

which response did you want? i can't tell
fuckin lol @robyn
robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:57 pm ran, i’ve outed schweppes in every game here immediately, and he’s played like 3, and others have had that exact same question of “what is robyn doing and why are they doing it!” every time

i don’t have a real response to this, except that he wanted to alt initially and i don’t think schweppes successfully alting is good for anyone
At this point Robyn has two negative things to say about bereft when did the wagon on Robyn start to pick up relative to this?
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:07 am
he confessed to alting once before and he described the experience to me, it was horrible, wicked even. i almost blocked him right then and there, his conduct was not just unprofessional but immoral too. the words were so horrible they shouldn't be repeated ever
ok nvm I think it might be a meme?
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:10 am
you town
ran town
gira wolf
first reads list isnt saying bereft is bad but gira. oh explained in the next post
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:16 am he's sent 2 game relevant posts and has been shit posting

i didn't wanna call 3 people towny and i figured i could get away with calling him a wolf, and i wanted to call someone a wolf for spice

idk if i'm reading into it correctly or not but telling wwa to get off leetic is just rand!wolf breaking up t on t violence for cred, and that being his only real message there felt wolfy

(i've still not read that argument)
Kinda getting why people thought Robyn was scummy now.

I am officially done with the twink talk.
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:51 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:48 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:46 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:46 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:24 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:20 pm i think i know who i wanna lunch already

oh boay :/
Is it me
you’re safe for now
is it me :3
no, i was going to give you a pass d1 regardless cuz we killed you in some elmo game
do you know me by my other name insomnia?
dont like the fact that ted finishes on robyn here after stating d1 pass, we'll see how it progresses

oh lol. I was posting d1

I went into this thinking I have a really good read on Robyn and that I have called her town/wolf 5/5 correct in a row but I would have voted this if I was around too so I cant put any sus on the Robyn wagon :|

The only thing I notice is robyn really wanted bereft but its hard for me to pull apart if robyn was looking for something there and therefore found it or there actually was something there.
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:11 pm
i believe it is, i’ve seen him town and mafia many times this past year and we’ve dmed quite a lot

and him not providing content is worrying and within wolf meta

especially because he knows i can find him instantly if he makes meaningful posts as town
But Bereft was gimmick posting, I thought he had a restriction to keep his power going and now nothing has really evolved from it I am going to have to re-evaluate. Still likely looking at Dizzy/Pyxxy atm. Unfortunately there was literally nothing in there other than the wifom of pyxxy not voting robin and dizzy voting robyn.
What a pointless waste of time but here are my rambling thoughts
@WindwardAway hope you're happy because now I have a headache
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fuck it [VOTE: bereft ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

The personal solving I am most proud of in recent memory would be... the FoL catgirls game where I was a spectator, but spec chat could vote on reads to be shared daily and there was a medium who could talk to us more directly

I figured out that the medium was a wolf because they were not solving at all, and then tried to communicate this by having them relay a message to Hyena who had played in a syndicate game that had had a similar role and tell them "the situation is the same as on day something of this game, look it up and you will see what I mean and why I can't help you further"

it was amazing

except hyena didn't look up the game and it ended up not having an effect. but it was still a cool thing.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I had a town core of like 8 and it was right

Stuff of legends

The hydra game that got me banned on MU was also pretty fire

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Well self banned

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

hydra games suck

no offense to my hee headmate
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I was actually super excited to play my first hydra game and it was.... underwhelming. Everyone just declared who was talking and everyone knew who was with who at the start of the game. It was nothing like I expected and people were throwing sus around for the dumbest reasons related to which head was talking when. I want to do it better
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

But then I would also have a mini game inside the game where each hydra is trying to kill the other head in a weird meta game of diplomacy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Agree
If posts are signed and everyone just metas it anyway what's even the point
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

if tutuu was in this thread she would have posted a me snorting cocaine gif by now I bet
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:31 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:11 am serious talk now, i’ve mentioned why i was wolfreading you, and it had nothing to do with you laying slank cover or unrelated to your posts

i’ve laid out the case and you had to reply with “ok” to some of it and the other part i didn’t even get what you were trying to say

you still haven’t answered why you felt like dropping that leetic post at literally EoD. it doesn’t help you read him at all, or start a wagon, so what’s the motivation?
which post?
she cased leetic at T-1 minute from lunch
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

anyone can case leetic at any time because leetic is punishing bird
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:12 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:31 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:11 am serious talk now, i’ve mentioned why i was wolfreading you, and it had nothing to do with you laying slank cover or unrelated to your posts

i’ve laid out the case and you had to reply with “ok” to some of it and the other part i didn’t even get what you were trying to say

you still haven’t answered why you felt like dropping that leetic post at literally EoD. it doesn’t help you read him at all, or start a wagon, so what’s the motivation?
which post?
she cased leetic at T-1 minute from lunch
she? Who? I thought this was about pyxxy?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

He*
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

well.. this got quiet
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: unvote ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Id complain about it getting quiet when I am finally around to real time but It lets me spend time with my partner so I am not complaining
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I only have 12 posts left this game fyi so Im going to make them count
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

?

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:59 am ?
8888 posts
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:03 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:59 am ?
8888 posts
Oooooooo

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

I miss Wind. Schedule shift is making things rough here but there isn't much I can do about it given the holiday week.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

:bored:
Pov: you reading my takes
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

What's up Made. Any questions for me/can I get you to take a look through Bereft?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

sure! their world view aligns mostly with mine seemingly in thread, but that could change in iso. you got a tldr/thesis statement i should keep in mind while reading?
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Made wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:03 am sure! their world view aligns mostly with mine seemingly in thread, but that could change in iso. you got a tldr/thesis statement i should keep in mind while reading?
I have not really been able to understand their mindset or why or what they're doing. TSP directed people off them d1. Mac said he saw effort towards solving but I've never been able to glean much other than "dizzy good, ted bad," the reasons are murky. I tried to translate their metaphor stuff a couple of times and they got upset at me for doing so which is... I don't understand. Just seems to have information they should not have.
Made
Hitman

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by Made »

Bereft wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:50 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:46 am
Bereft wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:27 am Marlboro, ofc. Red brick, ofc. ~ not Bereft
hey not/Bereft can I get a small piece of guidance around the difference between you two?
Just pay attention to Bereft. I haven't the faintest clue who not Bereft is, but they're not Bereft. ~ Schweppes
ahh the lore i was looking for. so bereft is the famous schweppes?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:32 am
Made wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:03 am sure! their world view aligns mostly with mine seemingly in thread, but that could change in iso. you got a tldr/thesis statement i should keep in mind while reading?
I have not really been able to understand their mindset or why or what they're doing. TSP directed people off them d1. Mac said he saw effort towards solving but I've never been able to glean much other than "dizzy good, ted bad," the reasons are murky. I tried to translate their metaphor stuff a couple of times and they got upset at me for doing so which is... I don't understand. Just seems to have information they should not have.
yeah, Im null reading/glazing over the poetic stuff. if there’s meaning there, it’s obfusted and therefore less that accessible
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

yeah bereft is schweppes apparently.
Made
Hitman

Re: Severance [Evening Two]

Post by Made »

Bereft wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:55 pm You know who it doesn't apply to? The disco ball. The ducky. The kewpie doll. The stuffed toy. The carton of orange juice. The metal plate.

The kewpie doll loves to play coy, its been hanging in the wrong crowd at times, but I've already learned my lesson about kewpie dolls. Orange juice provides me with Vitamin C; I'm not going to touch it for now, I don't have much of a reason to. I wanted to trust the comfort object, that's what their whole purpose is after all, but I find that I don't. Not enough. And it gets worse from there. The ducky is defective for reasons that are known; it doesn't squeak, and I find myself getting less charitable to its aggressive cuteness. The disco ball, I won't even talk about how infuriating it is. The metal plate? Its a dull metal plate, what am I even supposed to do with it. It said, and I quote, 702 and 714.

The dream is so vivid that I'm questioning reality, and that's when I wake up.

~ Bereft
oh just an fyi: you can hyperlink post. quoting post does this automatically, but the link you click from quotes is static
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bereft wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:55 pm You know who it doesn't apply to? The disco ball. The ducky. The kewpie doll. The stuffed toy. The carton of orange juice. The metal plate.

The kewpie doll loves to play coy, its been hanging in the wrong crowd at times, but I've already learned my lesson about kewpie dolls. Orange juice provides me with Vitamin C; I'm not going to touch it for now, I don't have much of a reason to. I wanted to trust the comfort object, that's what their whole purpose is after all, but I find that I don't. Not enough. And it gets worse from there. The ducky is defective for reasons that are known; it doesn't squeak, and I find myself getting less charitable to its aggressive cuteness. The disco ball, I won't even talk about how infuriating it is. The metal plate? Its a dull metal plate, what am I even supposed to do with it. It said, and I quote, 702 and 714.

The dream is so vivid that I'm questioning reality, and that's when I wake up.

~ Bereft
oh just an fyi: you can hyperlink post. quoting post does this automatically, but the link you click from quotes is static
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bereft wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:16 pm Everyone should maintain an appropriate work/life balance. Disco balls do not encourage this. ~ not Bereft
is it general consensus that bereft was a PR/acted on by a PR?
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Made wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:45 am
Bereft wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:16 pm Everyone should maintain an appropriate work/life balance. Disco balls do not encourage this. ~ not Bereft
is it general consensus that bereft was a PR/acted on by a PR?
leetic claims to have tracked them nowhere n1. other than that no, they've said a lot of weird soft claimy stuff but nothing concrete.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:43 pm I'm staying on TSP BTW.

I don't know why ted thinks the slot is town, but the alternatives FMPOV are rondo, and then worse, like leetic, ranmilia.
unnecessary and aged like wine. This, and another post ill quote shortly make me very not worried. He seems to think this game is simple and tbh so do I.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:54 pm I'm not making the effort to go backtranslate my posts, someone else can do it if they really want to, I don't $%#!ing know why I'm still in the thread rn.

I straight up thought ted was pushing villas for no reason and just not being towny. I dont know which this falls under, but it frankly doesn't matter since I highly doubt anyone is going to have the guts to seriously push me for a while besides ranmilia. My slot has escaped pressure the entire game contrary to what ran says, and yeah I know exactly why this is the case, its cuz I'm just vaguely towny like that, but its also ridiculously frustrating to have no plausible wolves push you at the same time as well.

But yeah maybe it was ranmilia all along. I still liked their townreading of robyn early on though.
I dont agree with the read, but the read makes sense. I see how someone gets here. beraft is very self aware of their position in the thread and isnt afraid to own it, when not owning it is just more optimal play as scum. I don’t think we need beraft’s head just yet
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Hm. Thanks.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bereft wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:43 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:38 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:38 pm How did wolf TSP get chopped but wolf pyxxy didn't?
consider this answered, ty 👍
Because town decided to chop TSP over pyxxy?
I don't understand the point here.
oh yo, wait, scum pyxxy makes me look REALLY good
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:11 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:09 am anyway can someone cliffs me?
it's from my pov and raw but sure if this is a thing you want.
---- day 3
wind dead, roleblocker
#3233 leetic roleblocked, tried to track ted
#3245 pyxxy votes me and wants to dome
#3284 gira believes bereft slipped vt
#3328 leetic says rondo looks good from eod duh
#3334 leetic points out tsp was PR yeah
#3348 gira says i am not responsible for tsp going over??
#3373 porscha says ??????????????????? about pyxxy outing leetic's soft. or maybe leetic asking why out the soft.
#3386 porscha has little faith tutuu flips wolf
#3425 ted comes in, says he was a 2x watcher that can't detect kills, was roleblocked again last night, attempted to watch wind... oh then says was not roleblocked last night. tried targeting mac n1.
#3444 ted no further explaination for the one thread post. mmrrr.
#3450 abi thinks tsp wagon was pure
#3453 porscha thinks pyxxy attempt to dome me is bad/twtbw
#3471 abi thinks leetic pushing "wolf in dizzy/abi if pyxxy town" and pyxxy's math class response is yucky
#3503 abi calls ted's "i woulda bussed" a perspective slip?
abi proposes me/rondo/her masonry, i'm already there...
pyxxy calls out ted/dizzy team potential
#3545 made entry reads: pyxxy/leetic/ran town, abi/bereft not sure, ted/gira mafia, rondo not sure town if vote good
#3556 gira thinks tsp/abi maybe w/w.... votes abi??
#3568 made puts gira to null abigail to scum, says ted>pyx>dizzy feels like a scum roadmap
#3579ish ted thinks pyxxy's progression stinks, leetic town, does not think tsp/abi w/w. says ran has a goldmine of posts that look bad from tsp's flip??
#3660 bereft thinks gira gets cred from flip
#3667 abi townreads gira/made, though if either is a wolf it's made
#3669 pyxxy vca.
#3690 rondo wanted a tie at eod
#3734 pyxxy says tsp was guaranteed dead after i moved. thinks leetics reality distortion field too strong to be wolf.
#3747 pyxxy throws out a robyn quote extravaganza, bad look for bereft good look for me/leetic/gira
#3779 bereft says g2h pyxxy v
#3784 leetic votes made, made suspects leetic
#3786 rondo vote snapshot
#3794 rondo leaning voting dizzy because of dizzy's abi push?
Delta removed from the game
Gira has a phantom vote
#3808 leetic making full game lists
#3831 made: town because reads gira/leetic, town via dizzy ted/bereft, town by votes me/rondo, poe abi pyxxy
#3837 leetic says made is "c"
#3852 leetic reads: gira/rondo, bereft/ran, ted, abbi, dizzy/pyxxy
#3855 made votes pyxxy
#3915 abi says pyxxy is john madden
#3939 abi self votes to bait a vote out of leetic then unvotes...
#3948 leetic says abi will have to self pres at eod
#3967 rondo has a phantom vote
#4035 abi reads: town lock me, rondo, dizzymade ?! gira close to town core, leetic/ted PRs.
#4038 pyxxy crossposts voting bereft with me
#4060 pyxxy says ted scum on meta? or is sussing pyx for no reason
#4072 pyxxy calls "solving" the smoke monster
lol, i was playing into the joke

appreciated nonetheless
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

I'm gonna try and get some sleep. Should be back around a couple hours before eod. Small chance I miss it because there is some irl stuff goin on.

Abi wagon is bad. Other than that... I'mma sleep on it.
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Made wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:34 am
Bereft wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:50 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:46 am
Bereft wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:27 am Marlboro, ofc. Red brick, ofc. ~ not Bereft
hey not/Bereft can I get a small piece of guidance around the difference between you two?
Just pay attention to Bereft. I haven't the faintest clue who not Bereft is, but they're not Bereft. ~ Schweppes
ahh the lore i was looking for. so bereft is the famous schweppes?
I have questions if I'm known for anything other than hell-bussing.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I hate how you guys wagon me, then proceed to promptly unwagon me by time I get back.

Anyways, if you want to push me over robyn's reads, then expect righteous yelling back.

If you want to push me over activity today, then also expect righteous yelling back.

I apparently never answered this back but I kept yelling at Ranmilia because most of the text meaning was getting lost in translation. I did not write paragraphs so that the interpretation would be "rondo pyxxy town".
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

And tbh, I guess I am echoing Made here but my thought process in voting abigail is quite simple. Just vote whoever has the least going for them and move next.

I checked tsp iso and the only thing i got was that gira/ran/leetic were not likely to be wolf, and I dont even trust this that much.

I may as well have a god read on dizzy, and made has passed a vibecheck.

There is in fact, quite constrained possibilities.

[VOTE: ☆Princess Abigail☆] aubergine
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

To be straight, removing the supposed prs, theres only ran/pyxxy/neon/Gira

And gira has played marginally better than the rest.

If I have to comment on the prs, its that Leetic is definitely going to die tonight.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Like abigail, I also dont particularly give a $%#! about whether Im townreading the whole playerlist. I just have to vote omeone at the end of the day, and I already made my stance on this clear earlier.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:10 am if tutuu was in this thread she would have posted a me snorting cocaine gif by now I bet
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

thanks all for the reading re: solving
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Bereft wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:10 pm To be straight, removing the supposed prs, theres only ran/pyxxy/neon/Gira

And gira has played marginally better than the rest.

If I have to comment on the prs, its that Leetic is definitely going to die tonight.
1. You would chop Ran before Gira? Why?

2. You believe both PR claims, right?

Return to “Previous Jobs”