38%

Total votes: 8
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 126

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 3

Post by ts account »

k time to go play music till EOD

if it has to be between me and SVS (as town leader has decreed), I would suggest voting for the player who seems to have already given up, you know?
nothing personnel
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 1

Post by Thunal33 »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:16 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:34 pm I don't think Scotty/Cape are teamed anymore btw, and even when I made the read I knew it was low probability. I just nailed a w/w pair from d1 distancing in my last town game so I got excited when I had the thought.
Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:20 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:03 pm @Thunal33, I had the same thought that Cape's quick flurry of anti-Scotty propaganda might be more about getting out of trouble than actually suspecting Scotty. However, he made some points I thought were legitimately compelling too.
I think subscribing to Thunal's logic is silly, like why would I not only feel the need to get pressure off myself but also bus at the same time? Like to me that's a pretty bad mafia play unless I was gonna play exactly like ilario or something from my mafia team of Severance that u hosted. But you also said you dont in like another post. Generally I am anti bus early on, like I would vaguely sus my maf partners verbally if they were sussing me and if the thread direction was really going that way, then i might succumb. Like I didnt have a good voting record in my recent scum game here.

I felt kinda strange about ur dynamic with me/Scotty and how hard you shifted into me all of the sudden being scum from your light town reads. Felt like you were building specifically scumreads off consensus
I think Cape straight up calling my logic silly is unpairing with Scotty. It's easier to be dismissive when you know it's wrong.
I would like this post to be genuine but I just can't accept it yet

like I can totally see a towny with this character arc but I just don't think thunal is that character yet
some more insight would be nice

I also struggle to reconcile the flipped perspective on scotty without any interaction with scotty themselves whatsoever. That's just ??? even if town, makes the slot way harder to solve
I will think on it tho
The Cape pairing was sort of an excited idea I had and I was like "what if I nailed a w/w pair on distancing d1 again", but then it made less sense as d1 went on and Cape continued his push.

If it's me finding Cape calling my logic silly unpairing that you wanted insight on, I find that most people have some aversion to being combative or dismissive when they know their point of view is wrong. People act differently when they know they're arguing for something correct vs arguing for something they know is wrong.

Flipped perspective on Scotty d1 or today?
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:19 pm k time to go play music till EOD

if it has to be between me and SVS (as town leader has decreed), I would suggest voting for the player who seems to have already given up, you know?
nothing personnel
You were pushing Abi pretty hard, so why go along with robyn immediately like that?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I've noticed a pattern of ts account going along with people easily. I told him to read my ISO so he did as soon as he could. Robyn vetoed the Abi chop and ts account immediately went along with it. I don't think it's necessarily wolfy from him but I'd like some insight on him doing this from people who actually know him.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:02 pm I've noticed a pattern of ts account going along with people easily. I told him to read my ISO so he did as soon as he could. Robyn vetoed the Abi chop and ts account immediately went along with it. I don't think it's necessarily wolfy from him but I'd like some insight on him doing this from people who actually know him.
i think it's exactly how a wolf plays lol
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

[VOTE: ts account] aubergine
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 75

Post by S~V~S »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:19 pm k time to go play music till EOD

nothing personnel
Who said I gave up? My desk is outside my bosses door. I can’t Mafia at work, other than maybe a one liner or a smilie.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I’ll be home shortly to vote etc although I’ve given up on catching up.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:03 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:02 pm I've noticed a pattern of ts account going along with people easily. I told him to read my ISO so he did as soon as he could. Robyn vetoed the Abi chop and ts account immediately went along with it. I don't think it's necessarily wolfy from him but I'd like some insight on him doing this from people who actually know him.
That was my first impression but I also feel like he could be someone who just does that as a playstyle.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:06 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:03 pm
That was my first impression but I also feel like he could be someone who just does that as a playstyle.
go with your gut
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@S~V~S vote ts account ty
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:58 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:26 am robyn

Rondo

Bereft
DrWilgy

DM

SVS
Thunal33
LoRab

Scotty
ts account

Princess Abigail

@Cape90 what's your argument for Princess being wolf? sorry if I missed it
been gone for a while so you might have seen but I will link it for you #2810
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i'm almost certainly getting NKed here lol
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:54 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:58 am ok what if, wolves and vig shot the same person n1?
I don't think trying to figure this out matters very much
If we don't have a vig shot then we don't have it, regardless of the reason. I don't see anything about the setup that would help us by knowing why the vigi didn't shoot, but maybe I'm just big dumb
If we figure out who was shot, we can figure out who would have shot them and get a free clear
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

regardless of flip tomorrow should be on svs/abbie imo

i'm just getting insane scum vibes from ts account
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: ts account] aubergine

I'm good with this. I'm ISOing SVS rn and I'm getting cold feet on her.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:41 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:31 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:29 pm I can not make this any clearer
And here
[VOTE: Abbi] aubergine

How bout this. We vote you out and see if you are just making things up.

Or if someone else can clear this up because I’m not getting the sudden revelation at end of day on gunning for Michelle over lorab, who as far as I know is still in the swamps of Dagobah
You just called me wolf 2 posts before this one. Then you vote with me on abbi?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:29 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:01 am
ts account wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:19 pm Just under 12 hours elapsed between this:
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:53 amMichelle‬

Their play today is town tonally, vibes, frustration , purity, posting.
and this:
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:25 pm Hey hey hey hey hey

Umm

Hey

We should really REALLY kill michelle here
During that period, Michelle made these posts:

Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:47 pm

Who died?
Poll runs till Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:30 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

‪☆Princess Abigail☆‬
No votes
Voters: None
bereft
No votes
‪Cape90‬
No votes
‪DarlingMonroe‬
No votes
‪DrWilgy‬
No votes
‪JaggedJimmyJay‬
No votes
‪LoRab‬
18%
Voters: robyn, Thunal33
‪Michelle‬
27%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, DrWilgy, Scotty
‪robyn‬
No votes
‪RondoDimBuckle‬
No votes
‪Scotty‬
No votes
‪S~V~S‬
18%
Voters: DarlingMonroe, Cape90
‪Thunal33‬
9%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle
‪ts account‬
No votes

27%
Voters: Bereft, Michelle, Roxy
Total votes: 11
VC

LoRab‬. 2. Voters: robyn, Thunal33
‪Michelle‬. 3 Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, DrWilgy, Scotty
‪S~V~S‬. 2. Voters: DarlingMonroe, Cape90
‪Thunal33‬. 1. Voters: RondoDimBuckle

Me having a good day irl is bad for town, I see I am top wagon
I have a few pings I will answer asap at them before anything
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:24 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:06 am @Michelle as your time permits, I think the absolute best thing you could provide are your impressions of these people (maybe from an ISO skim):

S~V~S, LoRab, Scotty, Abigail

or any subset of them if you don't have time
I read zero SVS posts,
Lorad same,
Scotty posts coloured like parrot feathers and i have little understanding for the meaning of what I read, idk what to do but I'd say he seems to try a solve so it's more towny than not
Abigail had yday weak posts and Idk if she improved by now or she hit any of her town notes.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:34 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:21 pm

Explain
You were the counter wagon d1, a silly looking vote doesn't look good in that light.

I feel that I should have a more clear means of knowing your headspace given how much traction you had and that's just not the case. I will review your more recent stuff, but as it stands when I saw this it felt almost in confirmation of the d1 wagon.
I had traction for low activity.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:01 pm @Michelle I've reviewed and still think that my vote on you makes sense for reasons I've stated previously. Allow me to explain more precisely on some things.
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:51 pm You force me to self press on Sean
This post was the first indication of you desiring to place a vote anywhere, it wasn't caused by hunting but a justification of a vote that needed none as there was nothing to justify against.

It's not like you had stated "I want to vote X but you force me to vote Y" where the justification would've made sense.

Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:26 pm [VOTE: Jay] aubergine

Since you complained about Omgus, take it :evileye:
Your next indication of vote/suspicion was more silliness and this was in spite of being a d1 counter wagon that you were cognisant of.

Following this, I've still not seen a legitimate suspicion or signs of hunting from your slot. You seem mostly fixated on Jay (which is fine, I too am fixated on Jay for other reasons) but there's nothing besides that present.
EOD1 wagons were on me vs zero poster and SVS iirc, and I only knew my alignament so I self pressed.
Why Sean? I know he would never leave the Poe, as absent slot all day long.
Also people were pushing for him.
Is that the reason you are voting me?
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:36 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:38 am
Your conclusion was and is rushed and limited by the fact I didn't have time to explain it at all.
I started to play 5 years ago as noob player, with low English reading/writing skills, but with a life experience who let me the possibility to understand things unspoken behind the words. It felt thrilling to find words to defend myself while I was accused of being the bad guy. As mafia, I didn't even have to do much because my mafia rands were not many so my start in forum mafia was to be villager again and again.
My homie who restarted the mafia section in our forum sent me to MU to play the Mentor mentee game in january 2019. My mentor is a legendary player and he mentored me after playing 12 years of mafia.
I was always paranoid playing with Momstrman, he is now retired, maybe turbo-ing from time to time, but at one moment I learned to read him by a small trick.
Because he is retired and also because he is not a Syndicate regular I can tell you about this trick, otherwise I hate to show my shortcuts for reading someone.
My mentor was always mentoring town when he was town giving advice for the play in general. As mafia he wasn't doing it. And I started to notice that at other very strong players as well.
You were doing it in our finale game and your start here made me write that post because I considered your advice useful for town.
I don't even believe it's the easiest town read you ever had. It's just a take I posted to see what feedback I receive from it. You speculated the rest. Made from it more than it was, imaginated the omgua when I said it's not set in stone.
A read made by game experience can be a bad or a good read, and i am always starting somewhere where an idea pops in my head, which is exactly what I did with the town read on you.
I think this comes from a town mindset. It's one of those things where most mafia don't even think that in depth about that kind of read.
I didn't think that way, it's just game experience.

Why do you vote Lorab?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:59 pm I would very much love to hear reads on Bereft and robyn from @S~V~S, @DrWilgy, @LoRab, @Michelle, and anyone else that hasn’t recently stated them. That’ll be nice for me to assess the general game state. Thanks.
Robyn had a town core of Cape and Bereft. A simple stance and I didn't notice anyone to say something against it. At the time I had a thought and I don't want to give it away but I wouldn't vote any of them.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:01 pm I will note that, historically, some of my worst town games from the standpoint of having decent reads have been games plagued with inactivity — as this one is. So no matter how much work I have done, I am still thinking over everything and I still value everyone’s input.
I am sorry, weekends should be time out from mafia. At least Sundays.
I will be active, pinky promise!
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:25 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:00 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:47 pm

Who died?

You may select 1 option

‪☆Princess Abigail☆‬
No votes
bereft
No votes
‪Cape90‬
No votes
‪DarlingMonroe‬
No votes
‪DrWilgy‬
No votes
‪JaggedJimmyJay‬
No votes
‪LoRab‬
18%
Voters: robyn, Thunal33
‪Michelle‬
27%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, DrWilgy, Scotty
‪robyn‬
No votes
‪RondoDimBuckle‬
No votes
‪Scotty‬
No votes
‪S~V~S‬
18%
Voters: DarlingMonroe, Cape90
‪Thunal33‬
9%
‪ts account‬
No votes

27%
Voters: Bereft, Michelle, Roxy
VC

LoRab‬. 2. Voters: robyn, Thunal33
‪Michelle‬. 3 Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, DrWilgy, Scotty
‪S~V~S‬. 2. Voters: DarlingMonroe, Cape90
‪Thunal33‬. 1. Voters: RondoDimBuckle

Me having a good day irl is bad for town, I see I am top wagon
I have a few pings I will answer asap at them before anything
Welcome back friend. Glad you are having a good day.
Thanks! :heart:

Time for a few Isos now
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:55 pm Lorab doesn't have many posts, but the impression is she is a great person fighting for a heart breaking cause.

From a mafia Pov she didn't accept someone trusting her, saying she is more comfy with being scum read.
This is psychologically interesting because mafia would want to not lead the way by saying 'trust me' only to have a mischop, and it helps the player to positiom themselves in the null part of the reads which is a good spot for mafia to be in. This, for me, is suspicious.

She explained in a wall the playstyle of the old Syndicate community who made me approach this site and stay for so many years already, enjoying these games a lot.
But that wall has no alignament indicative value for me, just explains she has a different playstyle.

The biggest game related post is a reads wall with a couple of town reads and the explanation of why she doesn't believe in reads lists. Again this gives me the impressions of avoidance and it's wolfy.

Conclusion: I understand why she is in the Poe and I agree with the votes on the slot.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:53 pm [VOTE: Bereft] aubergine
Why?.

Oh nvm, i wouldn't understand it -.-
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:14 pm I opened SVSs Iso and she has 50 posts, it will take some time.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:18 pm I was afk all day.

Not voting now doesn't mean I will not vote at all.

I know who I am not voting, but I will read at least SVSs Iso before voting.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:20 pm There's something i noticed but i wait to see if i am the only one
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:23 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:15 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:24 pm I didn't think that way, it's just game experience.

Why do you vote Lorab?
I still think that mafia wouldn't think about all that when making the read on JJJ's post, because it felt like you were really thinking about it and it's the kind of read mafia would make a snap take of and not think about it more.

I voted LoRab then because I didn't want you or SVS voted. I feel like by PoE LoRab is fairly likely to hit and she did have a couple pings.
Now reading the Iso I agree with the wagon on Lorab :nicenod:
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:28 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:23 pm yeah, bereft/michelle/lorab/svs is where I am at for wolves

and it seems town has gotten it together with votes on all of them... and them not voting for each other or for townies is what is convincing me
Can you say it again?
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:46 pm I opened that Iso, read some starting fluff and my eyes are too tired to continue. I will take a nap until closer to Eod.

I have a general feeling of the game, I wouldn't vote today any of Robyn/Jay/cape/bereft/thunal/Scotty/wilgy not ordered

At the opposite part of the reads list, Lorab is in my immediate Poe.

The rest, until I understand their mindset, are in the null part of the list.

[VOTE: lorab] aubergine
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:47 pm
Who died?

You may select 1 option

‪☆Princess Abigail☆‬
No votes
bereft
18%
Voters: DarlingMonroe, Scotty
‪Cape90‬
No votes
‪DarlingMonroe‬
No votes
‪DrWilgy‬
No votes
‪JaggedJimmyJay‬
9%
‪LoRab‬
36%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, robyn, Thunal33, Michelle
‪Michelle‬
9%
Voters: DrWilgy
‪robyn‬
No votes
‪RondoDimBuckle‬
No votes
‪Scotty‬
No votes
‪S~V~S‬
9%
Voters: Cape90
‪Thunal33‬
No votes
‪ts account‬
No votes

18%
Voters: Bereft, Roxy
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:51 pm Jay i noticed the fact Darling was pocketing you and you said nothing, that means you are convinced he is a villager but I am confused by their solve.

I know you made a wall where you said they're pure
That comes from a meta read?
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:54 pm I am brain sleeping :offtobed:
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:53 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:51 pm Jay i noticed the fact Darling was pocketing you and you said nothing, that means you are convinced he is a villager but I am confused by their solve.

I know you made a wall where you said they're pure
That comes from a meta read?
It's only barely a meta read in that this is her second game on the site. I hosted the first. She should be interpreted through that lens -- a brand new mafia player. I just think she looks real.
Second game with no other experience of forum mafia/other social deduction games?

I was hoping I wouldn't check on this and find virtually no new Michelle material to explain Abigail's change of heart. However, there is a ton of material, so it's conceivable for that to have been legitimate. Some of Michelle's most important material came during the appropriate window (e.g., suspecting and voting LoRab).
does anyone know what the relationship between michelle+abigail+lorab is?
So far I have abigail flipflopping on michelle and lorab being spewed clear
are there any other relationships here that could paint a clearer picture?
So you see what JJJ highlighted there?

Yeah that's about the progression Princess Abigail went on in terms Michelle, she only had a change of heart like... last second without explanation

What I find really odd is PA saying this
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:04 pm Please make a valid CW before EoD I beg you
And this is 1. when Michelle was a wagon 2. while Abigail was "townreading" Michelle from her list

and this
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:25 pm Hey hey hey hey hey

Umm

Hey

We should really REALLY kill michelle here
was a few posts after the counterwagon one in a very very short span of time, like I am extremely confused there

for you pointing this out +1 townpoint [VOTE: Princess Abigail] aubergine

thank you for your service

Anywho
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:30 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:28 pm I literally can not express to you enough that you should vote Michelle ffs I'm begging you
Abigail do you have any real reads?
i think this is attempted spew from Michelle's end

What makes me think that is
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:24 pm Abigail had yday weak posts and Idk if she improved by now or she hit any of her town notes.
This was a SNIPPET of a post contained in a larger post

The ONLY other post Michelle mentioned Abigail on and with this said, Michelle made no effort to sort her even with this "concern".

---
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:55 pm Lorab doesn't have many posts, but the impression is she is a great person fighting for a heart breaking cause.

From a mafia Pov she didn't accept someone trusting her, saying she is more comfy with being scum read.
This is psychologically interesting because mafia would want to not lead the way by saying 'trust me' only to have a mischop, and it helps the player to positiom themselves in the null part of the reads which is a good spot for mafia to be in. This, for me, is suspicious.

She explained in a wall the playstyle of the old Syndicate community who made me approach this site and stay for so many years already, enjoying these games a lot.
But that wall has no alignament indicative value for me, just explains she has a different playstyle.

The biggest game related post is a reads wall with a couple of town reads and the explanation of why she doesn't believe in reads lists. Again this gives me the impressions of avoidance and it's wolfy.

Conclusion: I understand why she is in the Poe and I agree with the votes on the slot.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:23 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:15 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:24 pm I didn't think that way, it's just game experience.

Why do you vote Lorab?
I still think that mafia wouldn't think about all that when making the read on JJJ's post, because it felt like you were really thinking about it and it's the kind of read mafia would make a snap take of and not think about it more.

I voted LoRab then because I didn't want you or SVS voted. I feel like by PoE LoRab is fairly likely to hit and she did have a couple pings.
Now reading the Iso I agree with the wagon on Lorab :nicenod:
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:46 pm I opened that Iso, read some starting fluff and my eyes are too tired to continue. I will take a nap until closer to Eod.

I have a general feeling of the game, I wouldn't vote today any of Robyn/Jay/cape/bereft/thunal/Scotty/wilgy not ordered

At the opposite part of the reads list, Lorab is in my immediate Poe.

The rest, until I understand their mindset, are in the null part of the list.

[VOTE: lorab] aubergine
I think all of these show Michelle paying special care and attention to LoRab day 2 and I could see where the argument LoRab is spewed from this comes from

LoRab has been MIA since day 1 unfortunately and neither of them talked about one another then, I hope LoRab is okay.
Crazy thought

Something changed my mind

Crazier thought

I wonder what it could possibly be when I told JJJ this...
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:30 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:29 pm Can't

No time

Bye
You know what? I missed this entirely :sigh:
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:27 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:26 pm Michele is a wolf I'd bet big dollars on it in fact you can kill me if I'm wrong

Call it the vibes
Was there something in particular that triggered your confidence?
Yes
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:55 am Guys I'm really sorry, for some reason I am very demoralized right now. Maybe being suspected after literally making one or two posts (for an actual not real reason) then every time I try to explain where I'm coming from, well I can't do it without mentioning Scotty, and he's like fucking Beetlejuice lol.

I had mostly town reads this whole game. Right now I am one zillion percent not caught up.

Town

Robyn, Cape, Rondo. I feel Befert for reasons, some things they've said . Maybe cause Robyn vouches, and I guess they know each other that well? I also feel Abi is town, but that could be a warm fuzzy cause she t/r'ed me early. I find it super unlikely I'll vote for these people. Or even impossible.

Not Sure, no reason to town read these people, but no reason to wolf read them either.

Thunal, Wilgy, they both seem in their possible town meta as I've observed it, Wilgy tries a bit more to act innocuous when he's bad, and Thunal is a bit more level when she's bad, imo. But they've both fooled me, and rather spectacularly might I add lol

Iffy imo (if it's possible Conf Bias, I'll note it):

Darling (possible conf bias), I'm not sure why Jay was so sure of towniness here, maybe cause Darling bolstered his hypotheses? At one point I thought DM and Jay could be the BTS roles, but apparently not. Scotty, I just can't shake it tbh. And the uber aggro way he comes at me every time I say "beetlejuice", um, Scotty, yeah, that's it.

I have no clue:

T's (it appears they've shown up, but I haven't read their posts yet) and LoRab. I doubt LoRab is gonna show, and that makes me sad, maybe more sad than people trying to wagon her on Hanukkah. But that's also based on personal info that I'm fairly sure no one else in game had. LC prolly knew but he was dead. On the night y'all were trying to lynch her, she was having her head shaved as part of a fund raiser for a childrens cancer charity. So I was in here watching pitchforks get shaken at her, and then on social watching her do good in the real world. So I kinda got salty and over reacted I guess.

And someone in my @'s said something about how my Michelle vote was too little too late or something to that effect.

I baldly stated I wanted to save LoRab regardless of affiliation, I wasn't exactly having a ball in here, lol, and wanted to make sure that LoRab wagon hadn't formed before I voted. I voted left the thread and apparently missed the LoRab wagon that subsequently formed.

I'll be back after work to hopefully read some more (like T's posts) and vote.
Now I'm kind of doubting my SVS read because of her trying to save LoRab. When she started doing it she was in the PoE herself, LoRab would be very easy to kill and she could have just stayed silent about it. Even if LoRab were mafia, I don't think SVS would use this defense for her.

It's entirely possible that mafia SVS still has the same code about not wanting LoRab dead but I think it's a point in her favor.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:24 pm Current reads list:

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi
lol this is so bad
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 149

Post by DarlingMonroe »

feel like ts account has their vote on SVS as a placeholder to then switch to Princess A
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

thunal what's ur major
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:50 pm

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi
you having lorab so high as town is kinda laughable to me tbh
@robyn is DM/Scotty/Lorab a team viable?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:17 pm

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi
lol this is so bad
so bad it makes me question scotty, but sigh, i just hope their wrong reads
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@RondoDimBuckle i'm almost certainly getting clipped tonight, follow on ts account, i trust you and thunal to solve svs/scotty
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:18 pm

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi
yeah, me who's been pushing for lorab, michelle, svs since day 1
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:09 pm Rondo is town
Cape is town
I'm town

There's always at least a wolf on me it's in Scotty TS

Wow so cool

Robyn is town

If there's wolfy on SVS it's in Thunal DM

DMs random defense of me is like I dunno

I don't think there's a wolf off wagon right now huh
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:02 pm @Scotty @Cape90 @RondoDimBuckle

why the votes on princess A? if town, really bad gameplay
Yep DM's random sus on me is interesting. Note that I am not wolf, its bad game play. But I suspect tomorrow its going to try to turn into a coordinated push from Scotty and DM on me.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:18 pm

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi
technically, i'm just getting insane scum vibes off ts account still lol, i hate how he's posted so far
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:41 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:31 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:29 pm I can not make this any clearer
And here
[VOTE: Abbi] aubergine

How bout this. We vote you out and see if you are just making things up.

Or if someone else can clear this up because I’m not getting the sudden revelation at end of day on gunning for Michelle over lorab, who as far as I know is still in the swamps of Dagobah
[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:18 pm thunal what's ur major
I'm actually in grad school but I'm doing applied statistics.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:20 pm
phd or masters
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:18 pm feel like ts account has their vote on SVS as a placeholder to then switch to Princess A
Idk. He was pushing Abi so much that I found it weird he just immediately went along with robyn on SVS, but I'm not sure I see it as a placeholder.
ImageImage
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:19 pm
Cape is town
I'm town

Wow so cool

Robyn is town

Yep DM's random sus on me is interesting. Note that I am not wolf, its bad game play. But I suspect tomorrow its going to try to turn into a coordinated push from Scotty and DM on me.

when did I say I was SUS of you
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:33 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:29 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:58 pm Wagobomics
Wagonomics isn’t a thing with ts account, since they haven’t even been involved in a wagon the past few days.

Unless you’re talking about current wagons, in which case, that is just vibes
Wagonomics are always a thing

DM town btw
Really? I have been wigging out on how she is treating your wagon and me on your wagon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:20 pm
phd or masters
Working towards a masters but I might get a job before then.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:22 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:20 pm
phd or masters
Working towards a masters but I might get a job before then.
glgl
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:53 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:44 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:43 pm See my flip
Can you just play the game normally instead of this passive aggressive crap please? Asking genuinely
Can you fuck off and not tell me how to play mafia
lol unpartnered [VOTE: TS ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I feel like there's not much stopping it from being SVS and I thought she looked bad off spew, but there's also not much stopping SVS from being a townie that doesn't care as much as usual and isn't feeling invested in the game.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:41 pm anyway i'm veto'ing the abbie chop
I was never going to be happy with an Abbi chop. I just wanted to see how bad it would get
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Today kind of feels like a shot in the dark tbh. It's hard to get any sort of confident read on ts account when he's been gone for this long but I haven't found any of his posts towny.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@RondoDimBuckle @Thunal33 you guys trust one another to solve svs/scotty tomorrow

also you both should tr wigly/bereft/cape and anything else is up to you i suppose
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:08 pm @S~V~S vote ts account ty
Well, I absolutely don't want to yeet Abbi. So it works for me.

I 've only skimmed his ISO, but I'll trust you here and I'll read him now.

[VOTE: t's] aubergine
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:19 pm
Cape is town
I'm town

Wow so cool

Robyn is town

I feel like my read on DM depends a lot on my reads on the people in her sus pool. Her posts are decent but there's nothing I can point to and say is definitely town from her. I could see her with ts account but I definitely can't see her with SVS.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:10 pm i'm almost certainly getting NKed here lol
No worries Cape will be town leader tomorrow. But I am not sure why they are voting for Neon you might need to deal with that before you go
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi
why do you havt ts account as light town here?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:27 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:10 pm i'm almost certainly getting NKed here lol
No worries Cape will be town leader tomorrow. But I am not sure why they are voting for Neon you might need to deal with that before you go
dw about him

i'm putting u in charge under the condition that wigly/bereft/cape aren't touched
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:27 pm
yeah when i have finals i will be town leader

mafia plz kill me
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:18 pm @RondoDimBuckle i'm almost certainly getting clipped tonight, follow on ts account, i trust you and thunal to solve svs/scotty
Leaning Scotty atm with how he has treated my slot. Pls let me know why I am biased
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:26 pm @RondoDimBuckle @Thunal33 you guys trust one another to solve svs/scotty tomorrow

also you both should tr wigly/bereft/cape and anything else is up to you i suppose
Wilgy and Cape, sure. I have those two as solid town. Can you tell me why Bereft is confident town?
ImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:17 pm

Town:
Lorab