38%

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 4

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:49 pm Why in the everlasting $%#! was there a Neon wagon yesterday. I was checked out and didn't read like 2 pages in the middle, but I did not see how ridiculous this was until backreading.
Cause I gave up and that's apparently wolfy
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:02 pm @☆Princess Abigail☆ are you aware of anything new?
My role is not what you think it is

So no.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

The hider gets the person they hid behind killed if they are targeted right?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:26 pm If someone vigged night 2 and killed JJJ I would be so fucking mad
That would be dumb and didn't happen

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:39 am
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:00 pm The lack of NK is concerning ....

Like its technically possible that the shot went off and went nowhere but I have reasons to doubt this.
8-3

if I take robyn/you/rondo as town'

I am left looking at

4 town and 3 mafia

i kind of think DrWilgy and SVS are town

2 town 3 mafia

I have a feeling that is contained within the following names

Princess Abigail
DarlingMonroe
LoRab
Scotty
Thunal

Given the SVS voters I feel kind of okay with this
How the fuck... is this worldview real...

If SVS is town how the FUCK am i a wolf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Not Having day end VCs really hurts my ability to solve this game...

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

yeah it shits me off tooo
But I have had like... 13 standard drinks so I DONT FGIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Lorab ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL SUCK EGGNOG
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

People should talk more
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pee pee poo poo Macdoogle this is for you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 399
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:46 pm
-makes a weird assertion that she saw something in Robyn calling cape/bereft town. That makes no sense. I mean, cape/Robyn all but claimed that they’re masons, so that as given. But bereft once again being pushed as noble for associations rings hollow to me. Unless he’s exactly the cop. But why would mafia leave cop alive N1 if they thought that was the case? Makes no sense.
Why did you quote this?
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:12 pm In case @DarlingMonroe whats to know what someone thats not me thinks about Robyn/Cape
And what does this have to do with Robyn or cape
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Anyway, will read rest later- doing a full day road trip

Vote SVS with me

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:24 pm wait, so no night kill?

also at least one wolf in: Bereft, Cape, Robyn or Thunal.

They are the only ones who voted to lynch town twice: seanzie and ts account,
I really don't think this is good reasoning. I don't think being off wagon on the ts account vote is towny since so many people were on it and nobody actually pushed back against it.

Also I'm finally done with the semester so I can obvtown myself.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:56 pm Also, unless Robyn would like to come out here and explain to me exactly what teams they think are plausible from J^3's POE, I will be frankly ignoring that until I can come to a reasonably informed view of the game before I revisit J^3's magnum opus.
The odds of JJJ getting a correct PoE of 6 are really small. That's why I've seen extremely good townies complain that it's easy to clear one wolf and then town will follow the wrong legacy. I don't think there are three in LoRab, Scotty, SVS, and Abigail and I'm going to look outside it today.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:27 pm Michelle spew is a thing that exists. I don't remember if anyone did it or not, so someone should do it please. I may or may not.
I did. I think she disconnected or at least tried to disconnect from her teammates.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

robyn wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:02 pm yeah i wonder what @Thunal33 thinks
About the no NK? I don't have any special insight on it.

Other than that it brings us to odds and gets us another ML so it's really good.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 3

Post by Thunal33 »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:51 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:55 am Guys I'm really sorry, for some reason I am very demoralized right now. Maybe being suspected after literally making one or two posts (for an actual not real reason) then every time I try to explain where I'm coming from, well I can't do it without mentioning Scotty, and he's like fucking Beetlejuice lol.

I had mostly town reads this whole game. Right now I am one zillion percent not caught up.

Town

Robyn, Cape, Rondo. I feel Befert for reasons, some things they've said . Maybe cause Robyn vouches, and I guess they know each other that well? I also feel Abi is town, but that could be a warm fuzzy cause she t/r'ed me early. I find it super unlikely I'll vote for these people. Or even impossible.

Not Sure, no reason to town read these people, but no reason to wolf read them either.

Thunal, Wilgy, they both seem in their possible town meta as I've observed it, Wilgy tries a bit more to act innocuous when he's bad, and Thunal is a bit more level when she's bad, imo. But they've both fooled me, and rather spectacularly might I add lol

Iffy imo (if it's possible Conf Bias, I'll note it):

Darling (possible conf bias), I'm not sure why Jay was so sure of towniness here, maybe cause Darling bolstered his hypotheses? At one point I thought DM and Jay could be the BTS roles, but apparently not. Scotty, I just can't shake it tbh. And the uber aggro way he comes at me every time I say "beetlejuice", um, Scotty, yeah, that's it.

I have no clue:

T's (it appears they've shown up, but I haven't read their posts yet) and LoRab. I doubt LoRab is gonna show, and that makes me sad, maybe more sad than people trying to wagon her on Hanukkah. But that's also based on personal info that I'm fairly sure no one else in game had. LC prolly knew but he was dead. On the night y'all were trying to lynch her, she was having her head shaved as part of a fund raiser for a childrens cancer charity. So I was in here watching pitchforks get shaken at her, and then on social watching her do good in the real world. So I kinda got salty and over reacted I guess.

And someone in my @'s said something about how my Michelle vote was too little too late or something to that effect.

I baldly stated I wanted to save LoRab regardless of affiliation, I wasn't exactly having a ball in here, lol, and wanted to make sure that LoRab wagon hadn't formed before I voted. I voted left the thread and apparently missed the LoRab wagon that subsequently formed.

I'll be back after work to hopefully read some more (like T's posts) and vote.
I will say I don't think S~V~S/LoRab are w/w because of this particular comment

Other then that, this list is very... whatever and generic
That was my initial thought, but I'm kind of going back on it. I think whatever code SVS has for not killing people who are busy irl would apply regardless of the other person's alignment. I don't think it's teammate indicative, but I don't think it prevents them from being teamed.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:15 am Anyway, will read rest later- doing a full day road trip

Vote SVS with me
Why do you want SVS today?
ImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:56 am
I know I cannot reasonably suspect you but man what does "given everything" mean in terms of your read on Thunal?

How did Scotty TMI TS town? You haven't said ANYTHING about this out loud yesterday
i mean you've seen thunal's position wrt me right? Like its hard for me to sus the slot when we've been meeting in the same places alot of the time.

Also lol, yeah I didn't say it out loud yesterday because i literally didnt know if ts was town or not. But after the flip it looks that just more likely to be TMI.
I mean I'll drop it, since its completely irrelevant given current events.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:04 am
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:58 pm I quite frankly have no clue of DM's alignment at this stage of the game. Sorry but that's what happens the inactive guy that everyone just assumes has to be a part of the team, flips.

I similarly have no clue of what LoRab's alignment. That their slot continues to exist with any reasonable conclusions on the slot is worrying.

If you believe that it was obvious that Mich/LoRab was v/w, then you should probably state your reasoning as such.
What does DM's alignment have to do with TS' flip?

How is LoRab existing worrying to you? OFC they wont die unless we vote them out since they haven't been here since day 1. Saying that aspect is "worrying" is making me WORRY about YOU.

Check Michelle's logs, like Michelle was either in complete antispew on that slot or they are w/w. If LoRab is town, I have already brought this up day 3 ago
LoRab being alive is not the worrying part, thank you Cape, Im like not going to respond to this stuff, since I'm no one actually thinks Im partnered with Scotty so whatever and thats where this game seems like its heading so
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:26 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:53 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:52 pm Colin Hughes - Spends most of the series hiding who he really is from his teammates. Hides behind another player once a night.
What about this role?
[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Lemme tell you a thing that I think you know and you are trying to be nonchalant about
Okay so check the rolelist. Ted Lasso is a protective role this game, the only... town one (there is the trio mafia person who has a protect). JJJ was Ted Lasso

So looking back at how the day started off. You notice there was NO kill? What could have possibly happened?
Bada Bing Bada Boom the only way for mafia didn't kill anyone if if they targeted the role YOU are questioning here.

I mean if you were town, you would obviously be at least curious about this nobody dying thing and probably look into it for yourself. I did that, I was like "oh" and I carried on with my day.

That is why I heavily question the reaction you gave here. Mafia KNOW EXACTLY who this mysterious Colin guy is I would assume with absolute confidence because that's the person they tried killing last night.
Did they now?

I dont want to believe this, because I also think they mightve targeted this Colin guy N1 - long con was a crazy shot.

And it would also mean I can no longer be so confident in scotty being a wolf.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:29 am The hider gets the person they hid behind killed if they are targeted right?
Thats the impression I got when I read the roles.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:14 am
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:46 pm
-makes a weird assertion that she saw something in Robyn calling cape/bereft town. That makes no sense. I mean, cape/Robyn all but claimed that they’re masons, so that as given. But bereft once again being pushed as noble for associations rings hollow to me. Unless he’s exactly the cop. But why would mafia leave cop alive N1 if they thought that was the case? Makes no sense.
Why did you quote this?
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:12 pm In case @DarlingMonroe whats to know what someone thats not me thinks about Robyn/Cape
And what does this have to do with Robyn or cape
Why are your posts so bad.

Literally.

What is your point here.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

SO yeah uh

uhhh

$%#!

I dont really understand whats going on rn
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I'm going to do this backwards and try to find 4 town then.

I'm going to assume Rondo is one of them, don't know where, but I will try to find the remaining 3.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Sorry, I need to go get something to eat actually, have fun while I'm gone. Ugh why did Rondo leave me this awkward time interval.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle spew from Scotty's side:
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:15 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:15 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:06 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:02 pm When was the last time you rolled mafia? Mind if I checked it out? I thought there was a game I was speccing where I pegged you as mafia by like day 3 but I don’t remember if that was confbias or you actually were mafia
Refer to the links in this post -- plenty of examples to work with. It's been both annoying and vindicating to be mafia so many times lately. I had one of my worst games ever in Philosophy 2 a couple years ago, but since then I have gone 5-0 as mafia (despite never being pleased to see the role card at first). Feels nice.
Wait- THATS RIGHT! I was just in a game with you in Don’t Starve, and would have absolutely gunned for you D2 if I didn’t get D1’d. I totally forgot about that game.

Ok ok I *can* read you.
You don't seem too confident here tho
:| That declaration is me feeling confident. Not sure what you mean
Slight + for Scotty.
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:22 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:45 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:40 pm
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:04 pm Scotty is having gripes with people for the sake of having gripes with people and if he's town here, it needs to stop ASAP, because I don't see myself townreading the slot if this keeps up.
Hol up

What is having gripes?

I am firmly on the hot seat and need to parse those voting me as either manipulative or genuine.

Either way, there were 5 people voting me and all are dead wrong, so of course I was having gripes. And I will continue to have gripes, thank you very much. I might have so many gripes they’ll turn into grapes and I’ll eat them
I see now a wagon of 3, who was voting you before?
I had 5 at some point- if I recall, cape, Robyn, JJJ, thunal, bereft. Now add PA and SVS.

So almost half the players have voted me thus far this game :suspish:
Idle chat, slight -.
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:39 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:37 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:22 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:21 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:13 pm So out of the 13 active players, only 9 have voted.

Long Con, Michelle, Dr. Wilgy & LoRab are the players who have abstained so far.
Without reads I can vote using RNG, its god said Long Con is scum. :charlieblackmon:
Yeah, Long Con being scum was so last game though.... this time around, not feeling his wolf energy.
How many games you played with LC?
Jinx

But really though, I think….this might be a scumslip
Long Con was town in DM’s only game on this site. This could legit be a slip that she is in BTSC with LC and had a perspective slip
I think this is good for Scotty. He told this to Michelle and wolf partners often don’t bother trying to convince each other.
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:58 pm Ok I gotta go and have an appointment before eod

Current working theory is DM and LC are mafia.
Can throw SVS in there too, though DM’s push on SVS would be almost clearing of SVS if DM flips bad. 4th can be…LoRab. I could be wrong on the latter, with 3 missingno’s. TBD

If I still go over, it’s been real. Cape needs to get off his high horse but I still feel like he is in a genuine tunnel and not just pushing me for shits. Please be easy on him.
Thunal has been quite waffly on me all game, which makes me want to just townread them. It would be easier to just jump on my wagon, but I feel like they’re really considering if my actions/reads have been forced or whatever. Making a town.
Princess Abigail I have already talked about- town.

JJJ can be resolved in a couple days. Again, if he doesn’t have a pelt by D3, and he’s still alive, get rid of him. Please.

Others:
Bereft and Robyn are either both town or one is fooling the other. I could be convinced that one is pocketing the other. I do not townread bereft yet. I’m a little biased but I feel like he’s been blunt to a point regarding me.

Wilgy has made some questionable impressions in the thread- I feel like he’s picking the wagons, making one minor point about them, and then making broad reads based on it. It doesn’t feel like actual solving yet. Prime candidate for info tonite tho.

Michelle’s entrance into the game is…fine. I guess. Not much presence. prob town.
Slight - imo. I don’t see why he needed to comment on Michelle here.
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:21 pm I’ve perused back the last thirty moments of the sun gobble I can only doodle that to be one of the flibber, bungle endings to a giggle I can hummingbird. Whirlwind is an absolute harmony jester and I have no riddle if that is to be mirrored in his arrangement. Rainbow begs to be decoded and I would be vaporizing something if she wasn’t rescued yesterday. Because if Rainbow is boozy, JJJ is purported good, which would be wildly useful.

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
I’m not trying to read this, but I think opening with a vote on Michelle is slightly good.
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:53 pm [VOTE: Bereft] aubergine
Then he switches to Bereft when the wagons were split. Bad look imo.
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:51 pm I glow crab is this contextually the fizzy we can stir walnut?

[VOTE: Lorab] aubergine
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:08 pm [VOTE: Bereft] aubergine
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:26 pm peeky
Will sled in morn

Vote lorab
It seems like he wanted Bereft as his #1 vote target but was willing to settle for LoRab.
Scotty wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:13 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:45 pm Looking at LoRab voters: (Hopefully stuff formats correctly)

Bereft:

I think Bereft's read on Scotty/LoRab is actually kind of towny and the world he presented with them and the strong language he used to make his argument #2496/#2517. All this despite his resistance to the Michelle wagon which to me kind of read as scummy #2476/#2477. But like even that is kinda towny on virtue of being this sort of stream of consciousness type of way. I like his confidence on his Rondo townread also.
Sidenote: I was getting kind of worried about Rondo just powerwolfing based on the pushes that he's done earlier, but have felt better about Rondo as he started talking more throughout the day, like for me, my thinking on Rondo went from "he's town" to "eh, like he could just be trying to eliminate towns through pushing whatever" back to "he's town" in short.
I kind of think #2342 was weak on a gut level.
Also Bereft saying the current wagons are bad but then suggesting ts account as a top wolf was funny to me (#2335) with the linked 2342, which is part of the reason why I have my issues with Bereft to be completely honest. Though I will say I don't mind the notion that Scotty could be mafia.
I think beyond this point, I do not really get like a whole lot out of Bereft's day 2, but I am in the zone of thinking he believes what he says which to me is a good look even with my said qualms there.

DarlingMonroe:

Despite seemingly also suspecting Michelle, DarlingMonroe was on LoRab. DM was also voting/tinfoiling Bereft which I find interesting... probably slightly towny. I randomly like #2191 even though I am also left a tad confused by it, but it does show a confidence in their own words. #2167 sort of pinged me when it came to Bereft, like in the sort of way where DarlingMonroe was pushing Bereft on the virtue that he is a strong player. On top of that if his thought processes throughout the game come across in the same exact way as Thunal's, wouldn't this be a cause for concern for DarlingMonroe?
#2166 I am also slightly concerned about because is seems like DM is calling Princess Abigail town only because she didn't ping them as much as the other four DM listed, which isn't really a real read on Princess Abigail.

OKAY I HAVE A POSSIBLY SILLY QUESTION
In #2127 DarlingMonroe says "And I understand LoRab is busy IRL..." right? So is this a scumslip? I mean you could maybe assume as much from them not showing up to the thread, but they haven't completely said outright that they were busy IRL directly so maybe they got the hear from LoRab from... somewhere else? Dun dun dun.
IDK if I actually believe that.
Uh.
Anyways...
#2103 points out all the no voters that were not voting day 2 in a... lateish stage. Also if S~V~S is actually mafia, DarlingMonroe is ALWAYS just town for #849.
Thinking lightly town just off last game when they were town were basically not voted off because of their PR claim, despite honestly not being all that towny (this is from the perspective of me being mafia though). Also I saw more OMGUS going on with her in her previous towngame which idk if that's like a reliable thing.

SIDENOTE: #2151 from S~V~S seems sketchy to me, though they voted Michelle.

Scotty:

The completely cursed slot himself, making hard to dechipher posts. Kinda found what he was trying to communicate from what I deciphered to be just kind of in the zone of "blendy okayness" IE: #2178 him questioning Thunal here I believe.
I'm guessing the curse is a thing that could be for anything, I think if Michelle flipped villager, this is exactly where I think mafia would be, but now with the flip, I am not so sure. Like I am sure scotty could maybe talk them out of sus better then Michelle, but it could also mean that Scotty is a mafia PR more powerful then Michelle, like maybe a Rupert...
Scotty did start day 2 by voting Michelle.
Going back to day 1 #1046 pinged me, especially if niche=michelle idk. Like mafia would talk to their partners in that way in a freak outty type of way. I find it rather sloppy also that Scotty asked about why people thought Seanzie was a hit, then to tell people to go on Seanzie because he trusted the wagon composition there more then Michelle wagon (comprised of Rondo/Neon/JJJ/DrWilgy, who ALL VOTED MICHELLE DAY 2 AS WELL) (PS: Thanks Rondo for that spreadsheet thing). ALSO #738 this aside is actually really scummy because it goes against his snap decision that "oh kill Seanzie because I like wagon comp on there" thing that he talked about, like ew.
Do not feel so great about #893 just in retrospect and the halphazard Michelle townread he slapped at the end here. Had LC and DM as mafia at the time, insert bad WIFOMy read that Scotty doesn't kill LC because of this.
I feel like if Scotty is mafia, I kinda feel like they might have misused the curse thing because it feels more right to let Scotty talk himself out of being sussed as mafia and to give Michelle the cursed thing? I cannot help but to have that little voice in my head that says that, but I do find Scotty suspicious otherwise for this and already said day 1 reasons. I just hope he can actually communicate today and maybe point to important points he made day 2 or whatever that he wants to be clear, if this is an all game thing, oh boy.

Thunal33:

Thunal kept defending Michelle... interestingly, but I don't think it's outing for reasons. Mostly with how much detail Thunal was putting into continuously talking about Michelle.
Thunal talked about how town is controlling the thread even though they have also talked about not liking the wagons being like 2/2/2 at the time.
I believe the talking that was going on with Princess Abigail is not w/w with Abigail. #2015 is kinda a lame defense of Michelle if you actually read what Michelle is saying there, which I have my doubts that Thunal really did there...
I like Thunal in the #1737 chain of confidence here in terms of their robyn read.
Overall I could see this as wolf, but I am not super convinced for reasons. Like I see Abigail's readslist, then subsequent vote on Michelle and just thinking of those 2 things, like I would have to check back and see what Abigail did in that span of time in developing her read on Michelle if that happened but it does raise concerns just because I don't remember things.

---

Which kinda transitions into I think some funny business might be happening with the wagons. As I pointed out earlier, day 1 had 4 people on the Michelle wagon, and those SAME 4 people are also there day 2, Rondo almost wasn't. Which just seems oddly consistent to me. And LoRab is certainly not towny which makes me question things. I certainly like the names on Michelle technically more then LoRab, my only decent TR on there is Bereft, and those aren't as strong as robyn/JJJ/Rondo on the Michelle wagon so that could also be a sign. Uh yeah wanted to check Abigail specifically next because if there was a bus there, it's like I would likely look there first or S~V~S on like an off chance it's DrWilgy (i feel like i have paid the least attention to Wilgy to be honest so it would probably be fine to check here after Abigail even though my gut says I TR him). This is some food for thought, I am busy tonight, finals week is so much fun!
Holy anal sis wall bat man !

Another day another Cape suspicion :noble:

RE: me - yesterday was almost a wash for me, and I have to agree with you, because even I felt blendy in the most unblendy way possible. It was truly *exhausting* to post, and it definitely reflected in my contributions. As a voyeur, not only was I behind, but even if people were able to get through my bullshit, it wasn’t worth the effort to try and clarify bits and pieces. JJJ only got maybe a fraction of what I was saying so my posts were more frustration than solving, so me pointing to specific points today is probably more PTSD because I don’t even want to look at that shit again.

RE: my Seanzie vote- I don’t remember pitching people to vote Seanzie, I just hopped on in the last bit with a split decision to vote him because you/robyn/JJJ were voting there. DESPITE the fact that I definitely was advocating against it to (Jjj?) earlier. It was more of a unifying vote as opposed to stray, ya feel?

Here’s a summary of my Day 2 in my head:
I was settled on Michelle as the counter wagon for almost the entire day, then I started getting cold feett with the big talkers basically controlling the thread and bereft was the one that just seemed like he was on the outside, keeping his vote open, being *there* but I couldn’t pinpoint him as leading any charges. It was the most blendy high posting job of this garm, and a part of me was thinking both Lorab and Michelle were just t/t.

I was able to come in the last 10 min to see a movement on Lorab/michelle. I don’t even know what the count was, but it seemed like there was some squirrelly shit happening with others trying to launch away from Michelle. And I picked wrong! :D Again!

I came into today thinking Lorax is basically cleared. Is she not? If not, why?

I wanna start cleaning people,and her wagon forming against Michele screams patsy (yes I know I voted there)
I think his reasoning for going after Bereft wasn’t bad, but I don’t get why he voted LoRab when he was weirded out by people trying to go away from Michelle.
Overall I think Scotty and Michelle fit from Scotty's side. On Day 1 there were a couple good looking interactions, like Scotty telling Michelle about DM's scumslip. But I don't understand his reasoning for voting LoRab over Michelle at all. If he's weirded out by people moving away from Michelle the natural reaction would be to vote Michelle.

@Scotty why did that make you vote loRab?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Bereft wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:58 pm I'm going to do this backwards and try to find 4 town then.

I'm going to assume Rondo is one of them, don't know where, but I will try to find the remaining 3.
Are you counting robyn and Cape? Because I'm pretty sure they should be strong town.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Robyn, Cape, Bereft, and Abi I have as my towncore rn. Abi singlehandedly changing the elim to Michelle and her play shielding SVS makes me feel very good about her.
ImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:14 pm
Bereft wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:58 pm I'm going to do this backwards and try to find 4 town then.

Are you counting robyn and Cape? Because I'm pretty sure they should be strong town.
Theyre already accounted for
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:27 pm Robyn, Cape, Bereft, and Abi I have as my towncore rn. Abi singlehandedly changing the elim to Michelle and her play shielding SVS makes me feel very good about her.
You are correct, this is exactly the towncore everyone should have right now based on fundamentals.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

@Scotty why tf do you keep trying to kill me
idgi
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 153

Post by DrWilgy »

Good hello.

Still busy but I might be able to catch up tonight.

Did anyone get record of the vote counts for the past 2 eods while I was unconscious?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:38 pm I am not sure I am a fan of scotty going quiet under this much pressure
Oh give me a break, I’ve been under pressure all game basically. That doesn’t phase me.

I’m a truck stop right now. And am only a page behind but seeing Cape/robyn and the third wheel bereft voting me is just *chefs’s kiss*

I’m feeling pretty good at this point that even with my death you’ll learn a lot

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:28 am
Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:43 pm might be scotty/thunal
its u and thunal
What no

DM where have your reads gone this phase

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:56 am
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:52 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:24 pm wait, so no night kill?

also at least one wolf in: Bereft, Cape, Robyn or Thunal.

They are the only ones who voted to lynch town twice: seanzie and ts account,
It is unfortunate that I quite literally don't see any way that I can reasonably suspect Robyn.

I apologize for my lack of a case at this current moment.

By extension, I also cannot reasonably suspect Cape.

I can reasonably suspect Thunal, but I'd still be hesitant to, given everything.

I believe that today we should try to figure out just what has been going on this game. I think it is pro-ev for town to do so, and will decrease general confusion.
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:54 pm I will vote Scotty in the meantime for no reason other than that I think the Scotty probably tmi'ed ts town but was otherwise the biggest wolf agenda pusher besides robyn, who I unfortunately have no reason to suspect like I have already stated. My opinion on Scotty may change given what I read.
I know I cannot reasonably suspect you but man what does "given everything" mean in terms of your read on Thunal?

How did Scotty TMI TS town? You haven't said ANYTHING about this out loud yesterday
You can. Just because Robyn whispers sweet nothings into your ear doesn’t mean they’re infallible.

He showed up today to try and make a fake casing of Michelle spew, and is still just hiding behind yalls shadow. I don’t know how you can’t see it.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

robyn wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:52 pm Colin Hughes - Spends most of the series hiding who he really is from his teammates. Hides behind another player once a night.
What about this role?

Lemme tell you a thing that I think you know and you are trying to be nonchalant about
Okay so check the rolelist. Ted Lasso is a protective role this game, the only... town one (there is the trio mafia person who has a protect). JJJ was Ted Lasso

So looking back at how the day started off. You notice there was NO kill? What could have possibly happened?
Bada Bing Bada Boom the only way for mafia didn't kill anyone if if they targeted the role YOU are questioning here.

I mean if you were town, you would obviously be at least curious about this nobody dying thing and probably look into it for yourself. I did that, I was like "oh" and I carried on with my day.

That is why I heavily question the reaction you gave here. Mafia KNOW EXACTLY who this mysterious Colin guy is I would assume with absolute confidence because that's the person they tried killing last night.
Not necessarily, my dude.

Ok back to driving, got the rest of California to go through before dinner

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I'm at a breaking point honestly. Just kill Scotty for my sanity.

Scotty - keeps trying to kill me
DM - lack of knowledge about the game is v indicative in a vacuum
LoRab - both Michelle and SVS at this point have made long posts about how LoRab is essentially a martyr.
Wilgy - strike me as unconcerned
SVS - i havent read their latest posts
Thunal - defended Michelle earnestly
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:02 pm
What about this role?

Not necessarily, my dude.

Ok back to driving, got the rest of California to go through before dinner
near berkeley by chance?
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Bereft wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:18 pm I'm at a breaking point honestly. Just kill Scotty for my sanity.

Scotty - keeps trying to kill me
DM - lack of knowledge about the game is v indicative in a vacuum
LoRab - both Michelle and SVS at this point have made long posts about how LoRab is essentially a martyr.
Wilgy - strike me as unconcerned
SVS - i havent read their latest posts
Thunal - defended Michelle earnestly
The head in the sand approach to this game is to just keep shooting the odd numbered slots in this list, so I will explore outside of that.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Bereft wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:52 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:29 am The hider gets the person they hid behind killed if they are targeted right?
Thats the impression I got when I read the roles.
Me too just checking

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:27 pm Robyn, Cape, Bereft, and Abi I have as my towncore rn. Abi singlehandedly changing the elim to Michelle and her play shielding SVS makes me feel very good about her.
<3

ImageImage

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Can I get everyone's two most confident townreads?
Specifically asking the POE here.

besides Robyn/Cape stuff

@Scotty
@DarlingMonroe
@LoRab
@DrWilgy
@S~V~S
@Thunal33
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ded thread

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:27 pm
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:56 pm Also, unless Robyn would like to come out here and explain to me exactly what teams they think are plausible from J^3's POE, I will be frankly ignoring that until I can come to a reasonably informed view of the game before I revisit J^3's magnum opus.
The odds of JJJ getting a correct PoE of 6 are really small. That's why I've seen extremely good townies complain that it's easy to clear one wolf and then town will follow the wrong legacy. I don't think there are three in LoRab, Scotty, SVS, and Abigail and I'm going to look outside it today.
Do you trust me?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:42 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:15 am Anyway, will read rest later- doing a full day road trip

Vote SVS with me
Why do you want SVS today?
I did a lot of thinking last night and it just feels right

I think her little dejected post yesterday was tugging at my heartstrings and in hindsight, this isn’t the town SVS I’ve come to know. Could she just not have the time and it is affecting her play regardless of alignment? Yeah, sure.

But feel really good with her at least. I feel like it will open up the game if I’m right

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:48 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:04 am
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:58 pm I quite frankly have no clue of DM's alignment at this stage of the game. Sorry but that's what happens the inactive guy that everyone just assumes has to be a part of the team, flips.

I similarly have no clue of what LoRab's alignment. That their slot continues to exist with any reasonable conclusions on the slot is worrying.

If you believe that it was obvious that Mich/LoRab was v/w, then you should probably state your reasoning as such.
What does DM's alignment have to do with TS' flip?

How is LoRab existing worrying to you? OFC they wont die unless we vote them out since they haven't been here since day 1. Saying that aspect is "worrying" is making me WORRY about YOU.

Check Michelle's logs, like Michelle was either in complete antispew on that slot or they are w/w. If LoRab is town, I have already brought this up day 3 ago
LoRab being alive is not the worrying part, thank you Cape, Im like not going to respond to this stuff, since I'm no one actually thinks Im partnered with Scotty so whatever and thats where this game seems like its heading so
At least you aren’t doing the ItWasAliens.gif meme like rondo, but

It seems like the game is headed towards…the thread thinking we’re partnered? Where even are you going with your arguments today? Everything just seems off

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I mean. In general it’s felt off, but I can’t even follow your thought processes

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:51 pm
What about this role?

Did they now?

I dont want to believe this, because I also think they mightve targeted this Colin guy N1 - long con was a crazy shot.

And it would also mean I can no longer be so confident in scotty being a wolf.
I’d ask how that means you townread me but I think trying to figure out your progressions at this point is a fools errand

Return to “Previous Heists”