38%

Total votes: 8
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 149

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 4

Post by DarlingMonroe »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:20 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:17 am The town literally ignoring Thunal and Princess A as the remaining wolves is going to be its death sentence
DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:18 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:17 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:12 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:11 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:10 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:06 am You didnt even fully read and answer the question. If and when you flip wolf probably just going to turbo lorab
why are you just clearing Thunal? i dont understand at all
answer all my questions
post them again, which ones?
I feel like you're being willfully obtuse
I feel the same way about you; ignoring my point about thunal and princess a
go make a case, that which is asserted with no evidence can be ignored with just as much.

You talk about behaviour that you saw like her saving michelle and svs. If you believe it so much why havent you made a case and pointed out the behaviour for other people? Thats what I did d2. I was wrong. But I believed in it and wanted to convince them. You're just saying things to say things fmpov
dude, i read players post and see how they acted with votes to deduce my reads... i dont pull them out of my hat

and all that same info is available to everyone... there is a reason i am pushing Thunal + Princess A;

and as more info occurs, reads changes... like i am not sus of lorab/bereft no more after more recent developments

i wasnt sus of Thunal + princess a early on, until recent events from day 3 + 4
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

@Scotty @Bereft
read on thunal/princess A?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am thinking about yesterday and I think it was objectively correct to lynch anyone not SVS and get another no night kill because that gets us another day phase before lylo anyway, even if we hit town. Its basically a sleep but with info on the vote. I think it was a punt to kill SVS. Kinda kicking myself I even let it happen now.
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:23 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:49 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:08 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:06 pm another way to justify the poe is to realize that yeah lol, cape isnt the NK here unless mafia has literally just been checked out.

its really not that hard
I think it’s blatantly obvious mafia are in a funk, or just not participating.

SVS and Michelle could both be classified as such. Abbi is the outlier in that she’s been around, but hasn’t been a part of the pushes save for the whole ‘Michelle is bad yall’ right before EoD.

Lorab would fit exactly with that mentality of mafia throwing in the towel.
I'm also... yanno... the reason 2 wolfs lay at your feet. My read not withstanding I've sealed the fate of both Michelle and SVS in the very end

I mean I'm a known hell busser but find me a game where I bussed in a manner that gets me minimal town cred.

PoEing me is dumb.
I sealed the fate of SVS. Everything else is window dressing
No... you didn't
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I could have let it Rand

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:51 am Honestly I am back to Thunal/Princess A for my two biggest wolf reads
*skull*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:04 am @RondoDimBuckle you are so off track. me and lorab together, what? have you even read my posts? did you read when princess A also was so adamant about going against SVS until the bitter end just like they did with michelle?

now its kinda clear to me, princess a was just defending their scum buddies aka michelle + svs, until it was inevitable and then jumped on the bandwagon against them to clear themselves in the process
Neither kill was inevitable pls stop this trash narrative

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:48 am I could have let it Rand
no, yesterday, today, trust me It didnt matter if SVS died. wolves wanted her dead. I sealed her fate
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

trying to claim that your vote on svs mattered yesterday is actually making me trust you less Neon. Wolves wanted SVS dead. Trying to claim credit on a wolf direct NEED is very tone deaf with the game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

It's something dumb like

Michelle has 3 votes

LoRab has 7

Abbi "Stop throwing"

J3; "is there a reason your opinion changed"

Abbi: "yes"

5 minutes left

Abbi votes michelle

7 v 4

J3 moves
6 v 5

Someone else moves

Michelle is now lead wagon

Explain how I needed to do that

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

If anyone can realistically explain why the "writing was on the wall" I'll self vote

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:53 am It's something dumb like

Michelle has 3 votes

LoRab has 7

Abbi "Stop throwing"

J3; "is there a reason your opinion changed"

Abbi: "yes"

5 minutes left

Abbi votes michelle

7 v 4

J3 moves
6 v 5

Someone else moves

Michelle is now lead wagon

Explain how I needed to do that
it was me, you, jjj. Pretty sure in that order
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon answer my wall questions as best you can
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

If anyone can realistically explain why I don't go into d3 with (for this I'm assuming lorab town)

Another dead town and all my scum buds alive

I will self vote right now

That would be a shit play as wolf and I'm not a shit wolf

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 5

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:16 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:55 am VA21.PNG

VA22.PNG

Ok lets look at this from another angle now we have a few days worth of data.

Group of Neon/Wilgy/Lorab because I think they are least likely wolf here (I am ignoring Robyns shield on bereft for the thought experiment)

D1 does Mafia SVS vote Mafia Scotty?
D1 does mafia neon vote mafia michelle only to throw her under the bus d2?
D1 does mafia wilgy vote mafia michelle only to help throw her under the bus d2?
D1 does mafia darling vote mafia svs?

d2 does mafia scotty/darling/bereft/thunal try to save mafia michelle knowing their day 1 record is on town? leaving town neon and wilgy as well as confirmed town cape/rondo/jjj/robyn to all gain credit and make the game super hard for them?

d3 does mafia thunal/bereft continue to vote town 3 days in a row?
d3 does mafia scotty knowing he has voted only town avoid a free ts lynch?

d4 does a mafia darling continue to vote off wagon? Then claim they wanted to be on the wagon the next day but were afraid to join us in case we would leave? (That weird me out that statement since I was hard pushing SVS all second half of the day so it doesnt make sense with what was actually happening. now that I think about it. [VOTE: darling] aubergine)

d4 is the mafia team just darling / Lorab? or darling + x or lorab +x or is it more likely that both mafia were on SVS knowing to continue to get kills they had to make sure svs died?
if the answer is darling + x: Which is more likely Thunal/Scotty/Bereft? (Or Wilgy/Neon)
If the answer is lorab + x: which is more likely? Thunal/Scotty/Bereft? (Or Wilgy/Neon)
if the answer is both are on wagon which two?

d4 why did you decide not to keep SVS alive? Why didnt you join the Scotty wagon?
@DarlingMonroe
@Scotty
@☆Princess Abigail☆
@Bereft
@Thunal33
@DrWilgy
@LoRab
@robyn
reposting since no one has answered any of the questions
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:50 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:48 am I could have let it Rand
no, yesterday, today, trust me It didnt matter if SVS died. wolves wanted her dead. I sealed her fate
Maybe but I wouldn't want her dead regardless of the mech

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:51 am trying to claim that your vote on svs mattered yesterday is actually making me trust you less Neon. Wolves wanted SVS dead. Trying to claim credit on a wolf direct NEED is very tone deaf with the game
I don't give a fuck about mech why the fuck do you ever willingly kill a wolf for no cred

I'm not dumb

I don't hard defend her till EoD if I want her dead Rondo

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:55 am Neon answer my wall questions as best you can
I don't do homework

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It's why I failed out of college bb

ImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 153

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:02 am I think it's Wilgy that's the wolfy one on me
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:03 am Wilgy been lightly shading me for days but only goes into me when it looks like it's easy
Implying any of this is easy? I've been busy as all hell.

I have no reason to nut assume you bussed Michelle. I've also been wary of you since you seemingly took me out of town reads for little reason as if to keep the PoE open. Not to mention you took me out of town reads after I had sussed and snagged a Michelle. You just started shouting about them for no rhyme or reason at the flip of a coin? I think the suspicion is valid, and the exact reason why I inquired Thunal specifically re you.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm still of the opinion we should clear the unknowns before lylo.

LoRab was also compatible with both Michelle and SVS. I should the read SVS.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

honestly dont care if I die much

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

this is like real not AtE my death is probably net beneficial

ImageImage

Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

the thread has turned hellish while i was gone
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:49 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:56 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:39 pm im thinking its thunal & lorab / scotty / princess A

the rest are pretty town like, from my pov
One thing that bothers me about yesterday with you: I seem to remember you coming into d3 wanting SVS’ head; and then in d4 it felt as though she wasn’t even on your radar. What changed, if anything?
everytime I pushed for SVS, everyone ignored me. So since I wanted SVS gone, and there were votes on them already, I was cautious that if i voted, then others would unvote SVS, so instead I voted for the person I am voting for currently, Thunal. which is my biggest ping atm
Afaik I was your biggest ping since I voted two town wagons and robyn/cape who also did aren't wolves. Now that I was on SVS not just yesterday but most of the day before does that change anything?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:03 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:53 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:50 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:47 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:47 pm scotty man and thunal u girltwink, can i get readslists
:noble:

unordered in tiers:

Abi
Bereft
robyn
Rondo
Wilgy

DM
LoRab
Scotty

I'll get more of an order once I dig into stuff but I feel like we should look in the bottom 3 for today.
why wilgy?
He's not as town as the others not in my immediate PoE but I feel good about him. He's consistently been on the right side with Michelle, still voted SVS when it mattered, and felt like town Wilgy.
I really cant stress enough that points for the SVS kill are weird because it is actually in this setup better for wolves to kill SVS
I get that SVS was probably outed but it would still be better for wolves to kill a townie.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I don't like that I know nothing about DM as a player. There absolutely are players who distance a lot from their teammates and bus for little reason but I don't know if DM is one of those.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:49 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:56 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:39 pm im thinking its thunal & lorab / scotty / princess A

the rest are pretty town like, from my pov
One thing that bothers me about yesterday with you: I seem to remember you coming into d3 wanting SVS’ head; and then in d4 it felt as though she wasn’t even on your radar. What changed, if anything?
everytime I pushed for SVS, everyone ignored me. So since I wanted SVS gone, and there were votes on them already, I was cautious that if i voted, then others would unvote SVS, so instead I voted for the person I am voting for currently, Thunal. which is my biggest ping atm
Did you want SVS gone? I don't think you said anything about SVS yesterday. I thought you'd at least endorse the wagon if you wanted her gone even if you didn't vote there.
ImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

this game is (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

thunal's the most sane here.

and then it just drops off a cliff afterwards

i mean ig wilgy is sane but he posts almost never
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Its hard to read DM because they've provided zero progression for any of their reads all game. It looks wolfy.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:55 am D1 does Mafia SVS vote Mafia Scotty?
D1 does mafia neon vote mafia michelle only to throw her under the bus d2?
D1 does mafia wilgy vote mafia michelle only to help throw her under the bus d2?
D1 does mafia darling vote mafia svs?

d2 does mafia scotty/darling/bereft/thunal try to save mafia michelle knowing their day 1 record is on town? leaving town neon and wilgy as well as confirmed town cape/rondo/jjj/robyn to all gain credit and make the game super hard for them?

d3 does mafia thunal/bereft continue to vote town 3 days in a row?
d3 does mafia scotty knowing he has voted only town avoid a free ts lynch?

d4 does a mafia darling continue to vote off wagon? Then claim they wanted to be on the wagon the next day but were afraid to join us in case we would leave? (That weird me out that statement since I was hard pushing SVS all second half of the day so it doesnt make sense with what was actually happening. now that I think about it. [VOTE: DARLING] aubergine)

d4 is the mafia team just darling / Lorab? or darling + x or lorab +x or is it more likely that both mafia were on SVS knowing to continue to get kills they had to make sure svs died?
if the answer is darling + x: Which is more likely Thunal/Scotty/Bereft? (Or Wilgy/Neon)
If the answer is lorab + x: which is more likely? Thunal/Scotty/Bereft? (Or Wilgy/Neon)
if the answer is both are on wagon which two?

d4 why did you decide not to keep SVS alive? Why didnt you join the Scotty wagon?
It could be Darling/LoRab but I'd guess at least one was on the wagon. Atm I'm trusting robyn that Bereft is town and I feel good about Neon being town so my immediate PoE is Darling/LoRab/Scotty/Wilgy.

JJJ felt confident SVS/Scotty weren't partnered. I'll look over SVS spew when I have time.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bereft wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:06 pm this game is (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

thunal's the most sane here.

and then it just drops off a cliff afterwards

i mean ig wilgy is sane but he posts almost never
I've done nothing wrong.

While busy, my entire thoughts are to advocate what I can, let y'all pick the wagons, then pick the best between the options I'm given.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

@Bereft thoughts on dm chop?
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:24 pm @Bereft thoughts on dm chop?
I said my piece already.

All I care about is that we stick to the POE. This is the case for DM so Idrc beyond this because I can't be @#$ed to try to wrangle the thread.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:26 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:24 pm @Bereft thoughts on dm chop?
I said my piece already.

All I care about is that we stick to the POE. This is the case for DM so Idrc beyond this because I can't be @#$ed to try to wrangle the thread.
do ur wrangling, once i’m NKed u need some clout for yourself
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Why is it dm?

Going through the ISO now and I don't think this is it. They were pretty keen to suspect SVS early, and then put Michelle in their PoE too.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, their gameplay this game seems to match as they were in severance
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=25 ... =1208&ch=0
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: LoRab] aubergine
Image Image Image
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

The reason I went kinda cold on SVS day 4, is because day 3 i was dead set on SVS/ts account, and when ts account got eliminated and flipped town, my confidence kinda was bruised a bit. So I didn't want to be so adamant day 4 on SVS when the previous day I had just eaten humble pie, but I am glad SVS was wolf and my read from day 1 was right all along. Literally Day 1, my vote was on SVS, lol.
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

I could go with LoRab for wolf, but I feel like if they were truly wolf, they would had been replaced already / or we would had seen more activity from them ? If not, and LoRab is wolf, then Thunal is my final wolf read.

Michelle / SVS / LoRab / Thunal

IF Lorab is town, then Michelle / SVS / Thunal / Princess A or Scotty
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

And Rondo, i'll eventually get to your questionnaire lol
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Bereft wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:10 pm Its hard to read DM because they've provided zero progression for any of their reads all game. It looks wolfy.
What does 'provided zero progression for any of their reads' mean?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:51 pm
Bereft wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:10 pm Its hard to read DM because they've provided zero progression for any of their reads all game. It looks wolfy.
What does 'provided zero progression for any of their reads' mean?
means you aren’t adequately articulating your thought process
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:48 pm I could go with LoRab for wolf, but I feel like if they were truly wolf, they would had been replaced already / or we would had seen more activity from them ? If not, and LoRab is wolf, then Thunal is my final wolf read.

why do you sr thunal?
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

robyn wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:53 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:48 pm I could go with LoRab for wolf, but I feel like if they were truly wolf, they would had been replaced already / or we would had seen more activity from them ? If not, and LoRab is wolf, then Thunal is my final wolf read.

why do you sr thunal?
Thunal's vote:
day 1 - seanzie
day 2 - lorab (instead of the michelle wagon)
day 3 - ts account
day 4 - svs (once it was pretty clear svs had kinda given up [not even bothering to vote]

+ their posts.... & just process of elimination

with 9 players, 7 town, 2 scum

i feel good about [robyn, bereft, rondo, dr. wilgy, myself] that's 5

so the remaining pool [lorab, thunal, scotty, princess a] has 2 wolves and 2 towns, and from those, thunal has been more wolfie than scotty at least, lorab has giving us nothing, while princess A has super town moments and then super wolf moments, so its tough
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

dm, are you cop?
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

robyn wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:08 pm dm, are you cop?
can i even answer that ? lol

I would fine with either Lorab/Thunal being the ones who get chopped

princess a & scotty have some strong points for them being town, i wouldn't want to risk it
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

screaming, crying, throwing up
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:09 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:08 pm dm, are you cop?
can i even answer that ? lol

I would fine with either Lorab/Thunal being the ones who get chopped

princess a & scotty have some strong points for them being town, i wouldn't want to risk it
you cannot answer that

Return to “Previous Heists”