Battle of the Bands Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who stays in the competition?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:00 pm

The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
20%
The Evens - Timothy Wright
10%
Even Rats Go Boom - Can't Stand Tim Either (The Host, the Non, the Dead, the Performers)
70%

Total votes: 10
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 1]

Post by staypositivefriend »

oh sheep has been towny on this page too
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Porscha »

i'm gonna scream maybe my reads are just fucking ass idgi
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:38 am okay great sheep is also a wolf
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:24 am
Aye seems so.

I think it was Robyn that advised they were polarized. Unfortunate they wont be here to chime in.

If it's 3 wolves (4 misyeeter I think in a 13 man setup), could just be Pyxxy, Sheep and one of the more AFK players if not Nut or LC.

PoE and order feels like Pyxxy > Sheep > AFK slots > LC > Nut
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:15 am
I highly disagree
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:19 am oh sheep has been towny on this page too
this is a problem specifically
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 222

Post by DrWilgy »

I highly disagree
I don't see how this is a town slot. Please elaborate.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:19 am oh sheep has been towny on this page too
You as well. Please elaborate.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:33 am i'm gonna scream maybe my reads are just fucking ass idgi
Idk. I saw sheep give a wolf read over something that's strictly nai and then discourage the discussion I presented. I really don't see how I'm supposed to see that as not gross so I'm right there with you.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

As janky and flimsy I found LC's rational to be, at least it was presented as coming from something that was remotely alignment indicative.

Sheep stated the gth was useless while strictly quoting the person prompting others to gth and not even bothering with the actual results or responses. That's just sketchy as hell to me.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sheep wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:31 am ok i have no motivation to make reads besides a "wilgy feels weird both in general and from what i remember of playstyle but idk it's probably a thing, porscha's towny but i also have no confidence in that, long con pings is probably just a player thing"
but based on page 3 looks like rest of pl doesn't have a lot of interest in solving either so i can absolve myself of guilt to some extent
this post is just hedge city central which I specifically did not like
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:50 am As janky and flimsy I found LC's rational to be, at least it was presented as coming from something that was remotely alignment indicative.

Sheep stated the gth was useless while strictly quoting the person prompting others to gth and not even bothering with the actual results or responses. That's just sketchy as hell to me.
wat

he said that?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sheep wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:39 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:31 am yeah long con is a wolf
i just realized robyn died lol that took too long to connect
why did that happen
ugh i feel like porscha's stock is dropping but i can't explain why
? like, explain literally anything sheep challenge edition
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:51 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:36 pm You're all crappy cowards for not voting me, if I'm a wolf, you vote for me, that's how the game works, do we all need a remedial course?

Get it right tomorrow, show your dazzling skills.
ok I expect an essay on why I'm the best mafia player for voting a wolf
Why Porscha Is The Best Mafia Player

Porscha is amazing at Mafia. She's very skilled because she votes for the people everyone says is Mafia, and she does so fearlessly, without equivocation. The way she places a vote like that is an absolute shining beacon of towniness, especially when contrasted with others who speak out one side of their mouths. The object of the game is to win, and Porscha has shown great WIM and confidence, in a way that will get the Townies there, if they can just get with it.

When players call out a player as suspicious, or wolfy, but then don't vote there, it's often a sign that they don't really know what they're saying, or, commonly, they are just Wolves who are trying to see what they are allowed to say. Porscha exhibits none of those qualities. Instead, she makes a clear-headed, straightforward statement in the thread, and in the poll: This is the player that I suspect, and it's not about what everyone else thinks, it's about what I think! Undeniably towny, and more likely to finish the game in the Win column.

Many players have been seen talking about certain suspicions, and yet not casting a vote to follow up with them. Even when a suspicion seems to be nigh-universal, players are seen to ask others if they should be voting for their suspicion. This indicates a concern with how they are seen by other players, as though they know that the fake suspicion they are peddling will come back on them if they push it too hard. These players come across as wishy-washy, indecisive, and pandering. Not so with Porscha! A fearless vote for a shameless suspicion, and those sad-handed pleasers be damned. Strong, and respectable.

The ultimate goal is to win, and to eliminate players not on your team. A player like Porscha exhibits the better qualities of such a winner, and, as actions become results, so too is Porscha more likely to become a winner. Self-doubt, second-guessing, and pandering to the masses, are things that Porscha leaves behind, unwanted and unneeded. With a laser-focus on a victorious endgame, Porscha sets an example for us all, to be better winners, and by extension, better players.

In conclusion, Porscha is probably the number one townread in the game at this time, due to her skillful voting, confident suspicions, and winning clarity and acumen. This player deserves everybody's respect and admiration, and, if they are able, emulation.
it would be rude to not acknowledge it soooooooooooooooooooo it's acknowledged but you're probably still a wolf, sorry
Still feels kind of rude. Enjoy being wrong. :nicenod:
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:06 am
I highly disagree
how do you disagree? pick a single post that was towny
Every post
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:43 am
I highly disagree
Right so what I did was I read the post and went. Why does a wolf post this? And I decided uh they don't?

Than I thought what about town? And I thought oh they do

So than I told you your read is wrong

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Also I agree with sheep that Wilgy feels weird

ImageImage

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:53 pm Good thoughts, LoRab! Welcome to the game.

What kind of strategy were you thinking? Someone suggested putting up one (town) player to try and boost their power, and one (wolf) player to eliminate... but that plan has an obvious downside, were we to pick the wrong song. Who suggested that? Suspicious.
I'm not sure. But I think it should be discussed. I don't remember who suggested that plan...but I'm not sure putting it out there to be discussed is a bad thing. I think we should all have a conversation about how to decide who to put up. I'm trying to think through a strategy that the baddies couldn't manipulate to their advantage.

I also don't remember who said that they'd probably be weird (not their word but I can't remember the word they used) and try to figure out who chose each video. I don't think that's weird at all. I mean, really--it's kind of how the game is set up. That's why we can't hint at our songs...and I can't see a strategy that doesn't involve figuring out whose music is whose once the battle begins.

Also adding, I would have likely voted for Robyn on Day 1--her reaction to being suspected, especially towards LA, was harsh--in a cornered animal kind of way. Also, she didn't seem happy in the game--in the way that many in this wave of players seem to not like being mafia (also, what's up with that?) My not being that way was one of the ways she suspected me in Ted Lasso. And her refusal to answer any suspicion really sat wrong with me. No idea where her allegiance is (or was), but my gut says not civvie.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:03 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:59 pm Don't try to lawyer your way out of it now.
I see.

Alright well if you don't desire for me to actually solve you, I'll move on.
I am dissapoint that the following wasn't part of this exchange:

Dammit, LC. Wilgy is a doctor, not a lawyer.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:45 am Also I agree with sheep that Wilgy feels weird
yeah true
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Oh hey lorab and jess joined us hello
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sheep's posts are ~weird but in a way that seems more like he's on his own?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

still think wilgy is okay though sometimes he tryhards more as mafia. very back pocket break glass in emergency tier though
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

LoRab wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:53 pm Good thoughts, LoRab! Welcome to the game.

What kind of strategy were you thinking? Someone suggested putting up one (town) player to try and boost their power, and one (wolf) player to eliminate... but that plan has an obvious downside, were we to pick the wrong song. Who suggested that? Suspicious.
I'm not sure. But I think it should be discussed. I don't remember who suggested that plan...but I'm not sure putting it out there to be discussed is a bad thing. I think we should all have a conversation about how to decide who to put up. I'm trying to think through a strategy that the baddies couldn't manipulate to their advantage.

I also don't remember who said that they'd probably be weird (not their word but I can't remember the word they used) and try to figure out who chose each video. I don't think that's weird at all. I mean, really--it's kind of how the game is set up. That's why we can't hint at our songs...and I can't see a strategy that doesn't involve figuring out whose music is whose once the battle begins.

Also adding, I would have likely voted for Robyn on Day 1--her reaction to being suspected, especially towards LA, was harsh--in a cornered animal kind of way. Also, she didn't seem happy in the game--in the way that many in this wave of players seem to not like being mafia (also, what's up with that?) My not being that way was one of the ways she suspected me in Ted Lasso. And her refusal to answer any suspicion really sat wrong with me. No idea where her allegiance is (or was), but my gut says not civvie.
I have very robyn specific reasons to think there is a possibility they will flip town which is why I would have preferred them not go over today but they also didnt submit a song so that's on them for not giving themselves a chance lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I think sheep might have been the one I caught as wolf in longer deadlines mafier 2022 and if so then I recall that iso being far stinkier than this one would be so if all of those things are real then he's probably town
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:44 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:43 am
I highly disagree
Right so what I did was I read the post and went. Why does a wolf post this? And I decided uh they don't?

Than I thought what about town? And I thought oh they do

So than I told you your read is wrong
I suppose we just disagree then.

I really felt like a wolfy pop in where the wolf doesn't know where they should push. They know they should, but not how.

1st post is like "I'm definitely here and will do things, but not really and I'll absolve myself of responsibility in the same post" then the posts after are on you and Robyn who's dead, then back to me, without saying anything other than "let's discredit some discussion."
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I agree with everyone that Wilgy feels weird.

By which Wilgy feels weird that everyone is like "Wilgy feels weird" and just drops it at that.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

PA, SPF, and Porscha have now all given the Sheep thumbs up.

I suppose one of these reads must be real, so I'll take that with a grain of salt, but as the wiggly one says "yikes."
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:46 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:51 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:36 pm You're all crappy cowards for not voting me, if I'm a wolf, you vote for me, that's how the game works, do we all need a remedial course?

Get it right tomorrow, show your dazzling skills.
ok I expect an essay on why I'm the best mafia player for voting a wolf
Why Porscha Is The Best Mafia Player

Porscha is amazing at Mafia. She's very skilled because she votes for the people everyone says is Mafia, and she does so fearlessly, without equivocation. The way she places a vote like that is an absolute shining beacon of towniness, especially when contrasted with others who speak out one side of their mouths. The object of the game is to win, and Porscha has shown great WIM and confidence, in a way that will get the Townies there, if they can just get with it.

When players call out a player as suspicious, or wolfy, but then don't vote there, it's often a sign that they don't really know what they're saying, or, commonly, they are just Wolves who are trying to see what they are allowed to say. Porscha exhibits none of those qualities. Instead, she makes a clear-headed, straightforward statement in the thread, and in the poll: This is the player that I suspect, and it's not about what everyone else thinks, it's about what I think! Undeniably towny, and more likely to finish the game in the Win column.

Many players have been seen talking about certain suspicions, and yet not casting a vote to follow up with them. Even when a suspicion seems to be nigh-universal, players are seen to ask others if they should be voting for their suspicion. This indicates a concern with how they are seen by other players, as though they know that the fake suspicion they are peddling will come back on them if they push it too hard. These players come across as wishy-washy, indecisive, and pandering. Not so with Porscha! A fearless vote for a shameless suspicion, and those sad-handed pleasers be damned. Strong, and respectable.

The ultimate goal is to win, and to eliminate players not on your team. A player like Porscha exhibits the better qualities of such a winner, and, as actions become results, so too is Porscha more likely to become a winner. Self-doubt, second-guessing, and pandering to the masses, are things that Porscha leaves behind, unwanted and unneeded. With a laser-focus on a victorious endgame, Porscha sets an example for us all, to be better winners, and by extension, better players.

In conclusion, Porscha is probably the number one townread in the game at this time, due to her skillful voting, confident suspicions, and winning clarity and acumen. This player deserves everybody's respect and admiration, and, if they are able, emulation.
it would be rude to not acknowledge it soooooooooooooooooooo it's acknowledged but you're probably still a wolf, sorry
Still feels kind of rude. Enjoy being wrong. :nicenod:
Well i hope im not wrong but i am sorry, it was good post and i appreciate your efforts
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:50 pm still think wilgy is okay though sometimes he tryhards more as mafia. very back pocket break glass in emergency tier though
What do you think of sheep pwease
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Let's do some reads before EoN. This will be post ISO skims.

Abi - Feels pretty normal, where the wolf range and town range are blurred as Abi's ability to town read players comes across easily as tmi. I'd say the lean towards town Abi seems to lay in some of the questions/discussions they are making as there's more semblance of processing their tr's rather than utilizing them.

I will advise that there seems to be hesitation on the town reads that seems to be somewhat similar to the threads momentum and that's worth note:
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:37 pm Robyn is now doing the thing I thought wolf robyn would do like wut
Two players had voted Robyn prior to this one
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:10 am I maybe town cored Nutella to fast and I need to stop doing that but I'm not changing it now
This one is exception, there's not a momentum shift when this post happens.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:45 am Also I agree with sheep that Wilgy feels weird
and this one follows multiple voices declaring the same.

From a town perspective, there's nothing wrong with reassessment on reads, and the "yeah I agree" does happen.

From a wolf perspective, Abi is responding to momentum to keep their PoE open.

I think the only way to tell with this one is through assoc and effort. Abi should be able to find a pelt assuming they are town. The TRs being tmi will inevitably show if Abi is wolf as long as we keep an eye open to it.

Abi holds a dichotomy with SPF and Porscha against Sheep.

Worth noting that Abi has not mentioned Pyx outside of hellos yet voted for the slot.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Abi conclusion - town lean. Let them cook and let's see where they get to.
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:11 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:50 pm still think wilgy is okay though sometimes he tryhards more as mafia. very back pocket break glass in emergency tier though
scroll up literally one post?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I can already tell im gonna have to forcibly insist on making myself a towncore this game because i cant naturally townread almost any of you
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:11 pm
scroll up literally one post?
Hahhaa im sorry im on 90 minutes of sleep
You townlean him then i assume?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

yeah i guess
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ok idc, right now wilgy going in townbin cuz i townlean him early and he is efforting which through sheer appreciation he gets cred
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Great. 1 townie in the towncore. Please submit your applications
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Oh actually i forgot falcon was in the game. Obvious town. Great, 2 towns in the towncore
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LoRab
LoRab wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:13 pm

Only real substantial post, but the timing of it is good in the fact that if Robyn flips town we can basically put LoRab down as townfirmed. Robyn is dead, we know Robyn is dead, we don't know alignment, but for LoRab to come in after the fact and be like "Robyn is Wolfy" where they could be wrong when it doesn't matter, is not something a wolf would make possible. It's not a necessary risk.

Now if Robyn is wolf, we'd need more from LoRab to see if this isn't just some sort of easy credit yoink.

(Also it was me, I brought up the discussion on who we should send to the battle to see what people advised, I'll pretty much remain going in my wolf reads though regardless)
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Conclusion - LoRab likely just town. This is, however, still decently influenced by my Robyn read.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Me trying to figure out who "LA" is in the post about robyn:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:25 pm Me trying to figure out who "LA" is in the post about robyn:
I presume an autocorrect of LC?
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

God robyn and LC interaction was so wolfy, it had me on w/w thoughts promptly
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like what does robyn care about LC's time to play the game. Lmao
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

And then LC's biggest contribution despite saying he has more time to play is finishing the essay assignment about why im town, but we all already were townreadint porscha by that point so its like
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Also robyn being like "hehe im town maybe dis mean falcon isnt?" After falcon had been plenty towny was an unbelievable thought to me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

And robyn used the stupid gojo gif which already i thought was wolfy but i know theyd laugh and tell me its nai which is plenty likely, but they used that gif as some way to display energy coming into the thread and then immediately died and admitted they were tired from their recent wolf rand streak
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

But they acted like they had done nothing worthy of being scumread and accused me of therefore not having any real reasons to sr them and its true ive been privy about them getting misyeeted day 1 as town and then game kinda sucked so i was willing to let it slide for a day
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:31 pm And robyn used the stupid gojo gif which already i thought was wolfy but i know theyd laugh and tell me its nai which is plenty likely, but they used that gif as some way to display energy coming into the thread and then immediately died and admitted they were tired from their recent wolf rand streak
Don't they also use that Palpatine gif around thread entry which is mostly nai as well though?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Blah, you're gonna make me reskim Robyn when it really doesn't matter aren't you?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Eh, I really still don't see it. Robyn has the capacity to utilize tmi as wolf to position themselves better than where they landed and that effort was just not made. I kinda really think we are seeing tired Robyn, and I don't think that's AI.

I think it's this post specifically that makes me think Robyn is out of wolf range.
robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:09 am abbie coming into the thread and townreading me and building a towncore is v!abbie i believe. maybe i'm biased that she read me right but i will reevaluate this later

porscha coming into the thread and thinking i was wolfing was slightly towny. i don't know why she suspected me beyond vibes. but suspecting me and instantly being confrontational is what i expect of v!porscha, especially after the previous two games where she saw me wolf up closely. so, porscha, i ask, why do you suspect me?

i am unsure of nutella's alignment and i expected something to sway me one way or another, but something hasn't
It's super hedgey, but it's content based, not just whimsy hedge that I'd expect from someone just content making. There's At least a background process provided on the Abi and Porscha interactions that are of note.

If this is in fact tired W Robyn, they went out of their way to off themselves it seems.
Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:25 pm Me trying to figure out who "LA" is in the post about robyn:
Sorry--Nutella. LA used to be her nickname based on prior user name. LA is her name in my brain.

Return to “Previous Jobs”