Battle of the Bands Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who stays in the competition?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:00 pm

The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
20%
The Evens - Timothy Wright
10%
Even Rats Go Boom - Can't Stand Tim Either (The Host, the Non, the Dead, the Performers)
70%

Total votes: 10
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 2]

Post by staypositivefriend »

curious to see if she followed up with the thought that LC is maf if robyn wasnt
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Cape90 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:41 pm The other part was to just see if anyone would be observant enough to notice that you also clearly gave another "read". As falcon was.
hmmm im trying to figure out if i believe this
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 1]

Cape90 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:31 pm Latest content by falcon obviously doesn't give me much because it's fluff but he's still fine.

pyxxy has mostly vibed in the thread, obviously not much of an impression beyond that.

nutella kinda has boring vanilla reads mixed in with fluff, also if nutella is attempting at all to be Mac, then I gotta vote that because they are doing a bad job at that.

All I got on Long Con is they are probs not w/w with Wilgy for #219, the post they clearly put the most effort into. Not really a read I put that much stock into anyways as I townlean Wilgy.

Just by default in this thread Princess Abigail is one of the towniest players here. #188 doesn't seem like something wolf would just say about their read, wolves can be stale with their reads generally.

Porscha is the current top poster which... wasn't on my bingo sheet this year :p. The interaction with me and robyn both screams town to me. Also #99 does too, but i couldn't tell you why I think that :omg:

DrWilgy still feels decent to me, I like the response he just said #244. The basis for my doubt comes from me knowing robyn can be very direct with their thoughts and just kinda say things as they are.

Porscha
Princess Abigail
falcon45ca

DrWilgy

robyn

nutella
Long Con
pyxxy
Sheep

These are my current reads
ok sure good enough
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Cape90 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:07 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:20 pm @Cape90 what's with the Nutella read? Does she obv town on D1 often?
With most of nutella's posts I just find them... safe? You know? Like with the posts with content a lot of them wont have elaboration (with the exception of #221), also looking back there...
nutella wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:07 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:07 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:35 pm wilgy is townier than porscha i think
What if I said both are town
yeah probably
this convo kinda bothers me on nutella's end. Like if nutella believed both are town when she said "wilgy is townier then porscha i think" then it would kinda be a tad pointless to say, or at least say so without that clarification on the read that she thinks both are town though or whatever.
ok now we're talking cape is town too
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i was gonna wait until i finished catching up to do this but im p sure this is a wolf

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:17 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:56 am [VOTE: robyn] aubergine for that interaction with porscha lol

lc wolf if theyre not though maybe
What makes LC wolf rather than wrong?
just vibes

already didn't have the best feelings from his entrance and then the way he phrased his vote on robyn could be predatory but also could be not idk
??? but u were voting robyn as you said this. doesnt feel like a real thought to me

particularly since robyn was pretty towny, though i know im saying that with the hindsight of knowing their alignment
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:00 pm curious to see if she followed up with the thought that LC is maf if robyn wasnt
Of course she will.
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:04 pm i was gonna wait until i finished catching up to do this but im p sure this is a wolf

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
I am also sure.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

quick thought about mechanics: i think the optimal way to play this setup is to treat it like a normal mafia game, and simply do your best to figure out which person u want to vote out picked which song

this incentivizes t he wolfteam to choose songs that would be really hard to identify as coming from them, which is something im keeping in mind
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't know anyone's musical tastes, and no one knows mine! :feb:
staypositivefriend
Hitman

LoRab wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:53 pm Good thoughts, LoRab! Welcome to the game.

What kind of strategy were you thinking? Someone suggested putting up one (town) player to try and boost their power, and one (wolf) player to eliminate... but that plan has an obvious downside, were we to pick the wrong song. Who suggested that? Suspicious.
I'm not sure. But I think it should be discussed. I don't remember who suggested that plan...but I'm not sure putting it out there to be discussed is a bad thing. I think we should all have a conversation about how to decide who to put up. I'm trying to think through a strategy that the baddies couldn't manipulate to their advantage.

I also don't remember who said that they'd probably be weird (not their word but I can't remember the word they used) and try to figure out who chose each video. I don't think that's weird at all. I mean, really--it's kind of how the game is set up. That's why we can't hint at our songs...and I can't see a strategy that doesn't involve figuring out whose music is whose once the battle begins.

Also adding, I would have likely voted for Robyn on Day 1--her reaction to being suspected, especially towards LA, was harsh--in a cornered animal kind of way. Also, she didn't seem happy in the game--in the way that many in this wave of players seem to not like being mafia (also, what's up with that?) My not being that way was one of the ways she suspected me in Ted Lasso. And her refusal to answer any suspicion really sat wrong with me. No idea where her allegiance is (or was), but my gut says not civvie.
mm i kinda believe the perspective on robyn here - think this would be a pretty clever thing to post if u were a wolf with TMI that robyn was about to flip town
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:48 pm Oh hey lorab and jess joined us hello
hi nut sorry in advance for my tunnel i was hoping to townteam and vibe with u
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:50 pm still think wilgy is okay though sometimes he tryhards more as mafia. very back pocket break glass in emergency tier though
nutella wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:49 pm sheep's posts are ~weird but in a way that seems more like he's on his own?
like these reads simply do not feel real to me, gives off the vibe of a wolf phoning in content more than a villager who is actively playing from an uninformed perspective

i acknowledge that i am p tunneled however
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:52 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:53 pm Good thoughts, LoRab! Welcome to the game.

What kind of strategy were you thinking? Someone suggested putting up one (town) player to try and boost their power, and one (wolf) player to eliminate... but that plan has an obvious downside, were we to pick the wrong song. Who suggested that? Suspicious.
I'm not sure. But I think it should be discussed. I don't remember who suggested that plan...but I'm not sure putting it out there to be discussed is a bad thing. I think we should all have a conversation about how to decide who to put up. I'm trying to think through a strategy that the baddies couldn't manipulate to their advantage.

I also don't remember who said that they'd probably be weird (not their word but I can't remember the word they used) and try to figure out who chose each video. I don't think that's weird at all. I mean, really--it's kind of how the game is set up. That's why we can't hint at our songs...and I can't see a strategy that doesn't involve figuring out whose music is whose once the battle begins.

Also adding, I would have likely voted for Robyn on Day 1--her reaction to being suspected, especially towards LA, was harsh--in a cornered animal kind of way. Also, she didn't seem happy in the game--in the way that many in this wave of players seem to not like being mafia (also, what's up with that?) My not being that way was one of the ways she suspected me in Ted Lasso. And her refusal to answer any suspicion really sat wrong with me. No idea where her allegiance is (or was), but my gut says not civvie.
I have very robyn specific reasons to think there is a possibility they will flip town which is why I would have preferred them not go over today but they also didnt submit a song so that's on them for not giving themselves a chance lol
also this is towny
staypositivefriend
Hitman

alright i'm caught up now

porscha seems like an obvious villager

falcon seems towny

wilgy seems towny

lorab/cape both seem towny to varying extents but less confident there

tsp idk

long con idk i wanna say he's towny for pushing on nutella but i havent really individually found his posts towny

dont have any real reasons to townread pyxy they seem kinda deflated to me

i thought sheep was towny at first but dont really think so anymore, his posts are W/E

think nutella is wolfy
staypositivefriend
Hitman

so i wanna say that a POE of tsp/nutella/sheep/pyxy/long con should maybe have all the wolves?

maybe that POE is too big - i could remove long con if im feeling generous but eh kinda torn on him
staypositivefriend
Hitman

anyway i wont be around much this weekend unfortunately but hopefully that was enough #content to help rejuvenate the game and get more ppl talking about nutella
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@Long Con -

who do u think is maf with nut?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:29 pm @Long Con -

Wilgy would be my best guess. I get a vibe from him like he's trying very hard to seem towny, but isn't genuine.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 222

Post by DrWilgy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:59 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:03 am Robyn, Porscha, Abi, Falc all town.

Pretty solid so far. (These are now real reads).
if drwilgy is mafia it means he was townsiding p hard with his d1 reads, which is proly a good sign for him
2/4 on first set of reads being correct is town siding from a wolf perspective? Why?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:39 pm so what, we're working with

TonyStarkPrime
LoRab
Porscha
nutella
Sheep
Cape90
Long Con
staypositivefriend
falcon45ca
DrWilgy

+ me

TSP is milo problem. I could see him attempting to avoid meta via silence after getting caught quick in Severance. Occam's says he's just afk.
LoRab was summoned. skimmed game from 2015. seems to match fine. civvie
Porscha has whim and not accepting other people's worlds blindly. civvie
Nutella still making me feel odd
Sheep; sucks that Robyn died before explaining the Sheep obv details. will tunnel
Cape; I can't read Cape
Long Con; need to re-read
SPF; unsure
falcon can be town
Wilgy has an agenda and that makes me very suspicious

-----------------

Robyn voters were Long Con, nutella
pyxxy voters were robyn (town), DrWilgy, Cape90, ☆Princess Abigail☆ (town w/ untied shoes)

otoh maybe I just call Wilgy and Cape town and go from there

at this time my focus is on Nutella Sheep Cape LC

ttyl
I'd love for this post to not feel so arbitrary. I look forward to your return my friend.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:18 pm

mm i kinda believe the perspective on robyn here - think this would be a pretty clever thing to post if u were a wolf with TMI that robyn was about to flip town
That would be clever. But it was honestly my thought at that time.

And LC—are you really going to be spewing all over the place so the thread spends the entire day the next day trying to figure out your teammate(s)?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LoRab wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:53 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:18 pm

That would be clever. But it was honestly my thought at that time.

And LC—are you really going to be spewing all over the place so the thread spends the entire day the next day trying to figure out your teammate(s)?
Well, since I'm a Civilian, that question makes little sense. You must be rusty at Mafia.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LoRab wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:53 pmteammate(s)?
Eeesh, this just shines out as a "I better not let on that I know how many Wolves there are in the game!" :nicenod:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:27 pm so i wanna say that a POE of tsp/nutella/sheep/pyxy/long con should maybe have all the wolves?

maybe that POE is too big - i could remove long con if im feeling generous but eh kinda torn on him
I think we've come to similar conclusions about the game. Last time I shared a braincell with another player *cough Scotty cough*, they were a wolf, but your progress as you catch up feels genuine.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:38 pm

Wilgy would be my best guess. I get a vibe from him like he's trying very hard to seem towny, but isn't genuine.
Is this where I ask why you think this and you say "nah, not talking to you doc!" ?

:rolleyes:
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:01 pm

Is this where I ask why you think this and you say "nah, not talking to you doc!" ?

Hard to specify feels, just a vibe I get from you. Too carefully towny.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LC vs Nut is a fine.

I think LC, Pyx, TSP contain the mafia team. Still have Nut in this "could be wrong" so that's probably fine as well.

SPF has come out of PoE and I guess Sheep as well as they keep getting tr'd and I guess I was just wrong. Plus idk if Sheep team kills Abi.
Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:57 pm
Eeesh, this just shines out as a "I better not let on that I know how many Wolves there are in the game!" :nicenod:
I’m a grammar nerd. You know this. Is the Oxford comma going to be suspicious next?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:03 pm

What's "careful" about my play lol? I'm literally spamming the thread with garbage.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Allow me to add to my PoE conclusions, that Nutella/LC are the closest thing I've seen/felt to a dif check this game.

They aren't aligned and it's hard to think that there isn't a wolf in one of the players that kicked up the wagon on Robyn.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Longus Congus] aubergine
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LoRab wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:10 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:57 pm
I’m a grammar nerd. You know this. Is the Oxford comma going to be suspicious next?
Not to mention that you've seen me as Mafia countless times, but "OH, Long Con isn't like this as a Civilian!" as though you don't have plenty of memories of me not acting like this as Mafia.

Pretty suspicious, you're on the naughty list.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:10 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:03 pm

What's "careful" about my play lol? I'm literally spamming the thread with garbage.
Hard to specify feels, just a vibe I get from you.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:14 pmit's hard to think that there isn't a wolf in one of the players that kicked up the wagon on Robyn.
Bullshit
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Not a lot of arguments that would invalidate either LC or Nutella as Pyxxys teammate.

From Nutella there's just this and it really does nothing for me.
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:56 pm pyxxy would be fine i gave him a slight pass for being funny
From LC there was this brief moment going against the Pyx voters here:
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:56 pm You all were extremely agreeable that Long Con was a Wolf, and yet your vote ended up snuggled up with the others on pyxxy. Cool universal Wolf read, guys, really looks almost real, but you didn't stick the landing. BLNT
so like in a W/W LC/Pyx world, it's kinda weird. I.e. if Pyx or LC ever went down this would kinda bind them.
However, it could be just generally discouraging of Pyx voters by going at it like this?

And then from Pyx there's just this one here re Nutella.
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:18 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:58 pm well i don't not wolfread long con

i think most likely he and robyn aren't both wolves
well now I'm confused because didn't you literally just light sus both of them

or is this you clarifying
Does a wolf go to immediately contradict their scummate like so?

Eh. Not enough data. Both Nut and LC work with Pyx. I'm still cool with these wagons.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:14 pmit's hard to think that there isn't a wolf in one of the players that kicked up the wagon on Robyn.
Bullshit
Oh, was I not careful enough :grin:
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

But in all seriousness, why would I think that one of the players that yeeted Robyn had town intentions behind it?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lemme look and pull the votes 1 sec.
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:31 pm But in all seriousness, why would I think that one of the players that yeeted Robyn had town intentions behind it?
You act like you have never seen two town players vote for the same town player.

We all know that is a lie, and that it is a lie that you find it "hard to think" that one of us isn't a Wolf.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:56 am [VOTE: robyn] aubergine for that interaction with porscha lol

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:52 am [VOTE: robyn] aubergine she seems the most manipulative.
Yeah, so like both of you, theoretically independently saw the Porscha Robyn spat, and decided "this must be wolf" and just threw votes on town without much more context than what was given above.

I think specifically with you LC I inquired about the manipulative behavior and idk if I saw the response. I can check for that next.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:33 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:31 pm But in all seriousness, why would I think that one of the players that yeeted Robyn had town intentions behind it?
You act like you have never seen two town players vote for the same town player.

We all know that is a lie, and that it is a lie that you find it "hard to think" that one of us isn't a Wolf.
Aye, I have seen townie votes on town. The problem is you both put rather crud votes on town lol.

Why would that specifically be a lie? Wolves need to push town and you two did.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:37 pm

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:52 am [VOTE: robyn] aubergine she seems the most manipulative.
Yeah, so like both of you, theoretically independently saw the Porscha Robyn spat, and decided "this must be wolf" and just threw votes on town without much more context than what was given above.

I think specifically with you LC I inquired about the manipulative behavior and idk if I saw the response. I can check for that next.
I've skimmed, and no you didn't elaborate.

If I ask for the info that'd make your vote feel less like a random wolfy shove and you don't provide it, what do you expect me to do when I'm to question the accountability of those who pushed town?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Now, by all means, I could be wrong on you entirely. I even think I've found lately that I just struggle to read you correctly LC. Gut reading is fine and dandy and I get that you've had vibe takes this game, but when vibe takes aren't getting us pelts and you continue to push me and had pushed a dead townie over, what am I to work with and think in that scenario?
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:43 pm Now, by all means, I could be wrong on you entirely. I even think I've found lately that I just struggle to read you correctly LC. Gut reading is fine and dandy and I get that you've had vibe takes this game, but when vibe takes aren't getting us pelts and you continue to push me and had pushed a dead townie over, what am I to work with and think in that scenario?
Something else, unless you want to be the next one strung up for placing a vote on a town member.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:43 pm Now, by all means, I could be wrong on you entirely. I even think I've found lately that I just struggle to read you correctly LC. Gut reading is fine and dandy and I get that you've had vibe takes this game, but when vibe takes aren't getting us pelts and you continue to push me and had pushed a dead townie over, what am I to work with and think in that scenario?
Something else, unless you want to be the next one strung up for placing a vote on a town member.
I mean, I think I've given you everything you'd need to help me get to that "something else" I've elaborated on my PoE in detail. Why am I correct or incorrect on that PoE? Who have I wrongly removed from PoE?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmm...

How the hell do we handle TSP's slot?

If they are afk they haven't submitted. Sending TSP ever to clear the afk slot may as well guarantee a bonus for the other player sent.
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:45 pm
I mean, I think I've given you everything you'd need to help me get to that "something else" I've elaborated on my PoE in detail. Why am I correct or incorrect on that PoE? Who have I wrongly removed from PoE?
Lorab should be a suspect. nutella is practically a guaranteed hit.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

can you help me see it? i'm not an expert wilgy reader by any means, but his solving has felt authentic enough to me. where are his wolftells?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:45 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:59 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:03 am Robyn, Porscha, Abi, Falc all town.

Pretty solid so far. (These are now real reads).
if drwilgy is mafia it means he was townsiding p hard with his d1 reads, which is proly a good sign for him
2/4 on first set of reads being correct is town siding from a wolf perspective? Why?
well that post was written from the assumption that porscha and falcon are also town
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:48 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:39 pm so what, we're working with

TonyStarkPrime
LoRab
Porscha
nutella
Sheep
Cape90
Long Con
staypositivefriend
falcon45ca
DrWilgy

+ me

TSP is milo problem. I could see him attempting to avoid meta via silence after getting caught quick in Severance. Occam's says he's just afk.
LoRab was summoned. skimmed game from 2015. seems to match fine. civvie
Porscha has whim and not accepting other people's worlds blindly. civvie
Nutella still making me feel odd
Sheep; sucks that Robyn died before explaining the Sheep obv details. will tunnel
Cape; I can't read Cape
Long Con; need to re-read
SPF; unsure
falcon can be town
Wilgy has an agenda and that makes me very suspicious

-----------------

Robyn voters were Long Con, nutella
pyxxy voters were robyn (town), DrWilgy, Cape90, ☆Princess Abigail☆ (town w/ untied shoes)

otoh maybe I just call Wilgy and Cape town and go from there

at this time my focus is on Nutella Sheep Cape LC

ttyl
You know you literally caught me as wolf in this game my guy.
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ue-S2-M2G3
that was fluke OMGUS casing, no need to feed my ego

Return to “Previous Jobs”