Total votes: 15
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 733
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Phenon Mafia: Night 3 - Fallen Angel

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:Confirming shenanigans last night.
What do you mean by shenanigans?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 555

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 4 - Too Slow

Post by Quin »

At this point I am highly in favor of a Marmot lynch, not only because he is my top suspect but because I think his flip will be very, VERY telling in regard to several other players. I am less confident in my suspicion of INH and it largely depends on whether MM is bad. I strongly believe lynching MM is by far the most productive thing we can do today.
Golden, if by some miracle you're still here and see this, if you trust me I very strongly recommend that you join me in voting for MM.
The second one, predominantly. I hope it speaks for itself.

linki: I am confirming a role blocker, or another role.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 344

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:INH was self-aligned, and his interests were purely his own. It wasn't the best lynch, it wasn't the worst lynch. Most importantly, in the eyes of the Hive team, he was not one of theirs. In that vein it can be treated as a mislynch, particularly during the day prior to INH revealing himself as an LMS independent role. The votes that preceded that claim:

Golden
speedchuck
JOH
Fredwood

I would appreciate if the four of you would at least briefly state or restate what motivated your INH votes when you placed them.

Dizzy and Quin voted for INH after his claim. It is more difficult to ascertain ulterior motives there as INH provided an obvious motive. I will still each of you though: what made you feel that the vote was still worth making?
I felt like he wasn't hunting at all. His case on the map-makers felt artificial as he boxed himself into a perspective on info. Beyond that, all he did was a case on dizzy that didn't seem great and meant he wasn't on the marmot vote, and literally nothing else. This is in stark contrast to what I am used to seeing from town inh - a guy who gives lots of opinions and isn't afraid to make them and stick on them.

I stuck on him because he claimed LMS, which is inherently not town-aligned (although, as it happened, he didn't exactly turn out to be LMS, and it looks like he can still win).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:
At this point I am highly in favor of a Marmot lynch, not only because he is my top suspect but because I think his flip will be very, VERY telling in regard to several other players. I am less confident in my suspicion of INH and it largely depends on whether MM is bad. I strongly believe lynching MM is by far the most productive thing we can do today.
Golden, if by some miracle you're still here and see this, if you trust me I very strongly recommend that you join me in voting for MM.

At what point did you first consider that she might have information on Marmot?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 321

Post by speedchuck »

SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:

When I read the second post.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:I stuck on him because he claimed LMS, which is inherently not town-aligned (although, as it happened, he didn't exactly turn out to be LMS, and it looks like he can still win).
Same reason I stuck. I wish he hadn't called himself "LMS", because that literally made him a threat.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:

When I read the second post.
You voted for Dizzy that day, not Marmot. Why?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'll also say that the reason I didn't join her on the marmot wagon at the time was because I didn't entirely trust her at the time. I did consider it though.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:I'll also say that the reason I didn't join her on the marmot wagon at the time was because I didn't entirely trust her at the time. I did consider it though.
Why didn't you trust her?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 2 - Of Jugulars and Carnage

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote:Vote Dizzy, might switch to marmot, for reasons.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:I'll also say that the reason I didn't join her on the marmot wagon at the time was because I didn't entirely trust her at the time. I did consider it though.
Don't remember.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:INH was self-aligned, and his interests were purely his own. It wasn't the best lynch, it wasn't the worst lynch. Most importantly, in the eyes of the Hive team, he was not one of theirs. In that vein it can be treated as a mislynch, particularly during the day prior to INH revealing himself as an LMS independent role. The votes that preceded that claim:

Golden
speedchuck
JOH
Fredwood

I would appreciate if the four of you would at least briefly state or restate what motivated your INH votes when you placed them.

Dizzy and Quin voted for INH after his claim. It is more difficult to ascertain ulterior motives there as INH provided an obvious motive. I will still each of you though: what made you feel that the vote was still worth making?
It was him or me. I know I'm town. I didn't know his alignment when I voted. I probably would have voted just about anybody to save myself. Maaaaaybe would have held off on Nutella and you.

My reason for suspecting INH and being willing to lynch him aside from saving myself is that he was 95% focused on Dizzy for the entire game. He put forth an unconvincing argument, spent almost all of his time pursing it and then after D2, disappeared completely. His throwing shade at Golden and you (who I both believe are town) on day 1 for the map confusion didn't look great at the time (I've been waffling a bit on who came out better, INH or LC during that discussion) and looked extra bad once you were confirmed by Nut. This all gave the impression of a player who wasn't trying to catch scum and wasn't out to help the town.

As it turns out, I'm a bit vindicated because INH wasn't town. He wasn't trying to catch scum. He didn't have the town's best interest at heart.

But he wasn't mafia. :sigh:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Don't remember.
You suspected nutella might have information on Marmot, suggested you might move your vote accordingly but didn't, because you were wary of nutella for reasons you don't remember. Instead you tried to lynch the easiest target available via the counterwagon to the potentially information-exposed (in your mind) bad guy.

Vote Quin

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:As it turns out, I'm a bit vindicated because INH wasn't town. He wasn't trying to catch scum. He didn't have the town's best interest at heart.

But he wasn't mafia. :sigh:
I think that's it in a nutshell. Correct behaviour identification, incorrect motive assignment.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Don't remember.
You suspected nutella might have information on Marmot, suggested you might move your vote accordingly but didn't, because you were wary of nutella for reasons you don't remember. Instead you tried to lynch the easiest target available via the counterwagon to the potentially information-exposed (in your mind) bad guy.

Vote Quin
I still don't remember.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Don't remember.

Vote Quin
Question.

Would a baddie nightkill nutella and then immediately say 'I thought she'd be an every night cop'?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote:
What were the reasons?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Question.

Why am I supposed to vote a maybe-copped person by a player I didn't trust over someone I'd been reading as bad and arguing against the past two days?
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Don't remember.

Vote Quin
Question.

Would a baddie nightkill nutella and then immediately say 'I thought she'd be an every night cop'?
Sure.

Nut claimed to cop JJJ during the day.

Quin didn't read all of Nut's posts, forgot about them or is lying. Alignment has nothing to do with the first two.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:Question.

Why am I supposed to vote a maybe-copped person by a player I didn't trust over someone I'd been reading as bad and arguing against the past two days?
Question

Why did you copy my question format?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Quin wrote:
What were the reasons?
We are literally talking about them right now.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:

Question

Why did you copy my question format?
Question.

Why did you forget the period at the end of Question?
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:Question.

I think that answer depends upon the player. If Quin did that, the implication is that he really believed his team was removing a true cop and utilized transparency as a shield in the thread. It's the clever variety of WIFOM that I would associate with strong baddies. I don't believe it would be an accidental slip though, at least not from a veteran.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Quin wrote:
What were the reasons?
We are literally talking about them right now.
RWAR
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

You're supposed to vote for whoever you think is the best vote. I am supposed to judge whether your voting effort is truly representative of that. Here's my beef, sir:

You state vague distrust of nutella. I think she was blindingly town all game long. She was a glowing beacon of town. I need to know what your problem was if I am going to have any chance of caring about that problem relative to your voting behavior.

I also think Dizzy was an easy ass counterwagon vote on Day 2 and I don't think you ever did a satisfactory job of supporting that vote. Nobody who voted for Dizzy did that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'll make this a bit more blatant for you if you aren't satisfied, 3J. Give the word.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:I'll make this a bit more blatant for you if you aren't satisfied, 3J. Give the word.
Pineapple
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

You're supposed to vote for whoever you think is the best vote. I am supposed to judge whether your voting effort is truly representative of that. Here's my beef, sir:

You state vague distrust of nutella. I think she was blindingly town all game long. She was a glowing beacon of town. I need to know what your problem was if I am going to have any chance of caring about that problem relative to your voting behavior.

I also think Dizzy was an easy ass counterwagon vote on Day 2 and I don't think you ever did a satisfactory job of supporting that vote. Nobody who voted for Dizzy did that.
He's explaining right now. :grin:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I would personally recommend you just move on from this conversation, though.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:I would personally recommend you just move on from this conversation, though.
Where should I move my conversing to? Give me a direction that appeals to me and I might do that. Or I might continue to interrogate you. Depends on my mood.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Soneji, I'd love to hear about your worthless Day 3 vote.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote:I would personally recommend you just move on from this conversation, though.
You heard him, guys.

Quin doesn't want to talk about his scum behavior anymore.

Just leave him alone already, okay?

Vote Quin
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote:http://forum.chocolatepi.net/showthread.php?tid=481 Mafia me.

http://forum.chocolatepi.net/showthread.php?tid=720 Town me.

I remember nothing of the town game.
Just saw this, thanks chuck. I'll take a quick look.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Are we gonna get vote tallies?

I've lost track of where our train has been and don't want a repeat of yesterday.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
You heard him, guys.

Vote Quin
Because the only thing I could be trying to do in that blatant dismissal is avoid discussion. Okay.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I'm pretty proud of that scum game. :)

Going to bed. I'll answer about my INH vote when I tomorrow wake.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote:Going to bed. I'll answer about my INH vote when I tomorrow wake.
Or you could answer it now instead of sleeping on it. I don't need a dissertation, I need an answer.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
You heard him, guys.

Vote Quin
Please justify this. The only controversial thing pointed out is that I don't remember why I didn't trust nutella. Why exactly is that scum behaviour?
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
speedchuck wrote:Going to bed. I'll answer about my INH vote when I tomorrow wake.
Or you could answer it now instead of sleeping on it. I don't need a dissertation, I need an answer.
First reaction:

Didn't like the dizzy push because I thought dizzy as town. Marmot buddy stuff.
If you don't think this is thourou enough, whatever. Bed call..s
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
First reaction:

Didn't like the dizzy push because I thought dizzy as town. Marmot buddy stuff.
If you don't think this is thourou enough, whatever. Bed call..s
It'll do for now, thanks.

↑ Trust commanded

↓ Friendliness

:mafia:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
You heard him, guys.

Vote Quin
Because the only thing I could be trying to do in that blatant dismissal is avoid discussion. Okay.
Do tell.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Quin wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
You heard him, guys.

Vote Quin
Do tell.
I'd rather not.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I'm pretty proud of that scum game. :)

Going to bed. I'll answer about my INH vote when I tomorrow wake.
And I thought INH's avatar was bad.

Brb. Having a seizure.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Do tell.
:fishing:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

This is Jay after he can't post for 24 hours :haha: 'give me answers now or I will flip!'

I have thoughts on Quin's entry today but I want to see what others have to say first.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:This is Jay after he can't post for 24 hours :haha: 'give me answers now or I will flip!'

I have thoughts on Quin's entry today but I want to see what others have to say first.
Will I like your thoughts on my entry today?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

RIP nutella, thanks for playing a hell of a game.
I've only skimmed the EoD events from yesterday so I'm not too sure what happened, but the results could have heen worse. I'll get caught up and say things tomorrow.

How are we all feeling about JOH today? Did he convince everyone not to lynch him, or did INH make himself too lynchable to miss?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:How are we all feeling about JOH today?
Please tell me your own read, based on whatever content you have read, before others answer your prod.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:This is Jay after he can't post for 24 hours :haha: 'give me answers now or I will flip!'

Will I like your thoughts on my entry today?
:ponder:

Return to “Previous Jobs”