Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Elohcin wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:49 pm
Made wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:06 pm Eloh- what's your favorite color and what do you think the color says about you as a person?
I don't really approve of such silliness this late in the day. However, I have finished cleaning the kitchen and all my domestic duties. I've already voted.... I might as well have fun and answer.

I like bold colors like teal, orange, and lime green as they make a room pop. But I think my absolute favorite color is the soft and soothing periwinkle blue. Its the color in my bathroom. Epi promised me in a song once upon a time that he loved me so much that he'd let me paint the walls periwinkle blue. And he has kept that promise. What my favorite color says about me is that I have an awesome, loyal husband. It says I love my home and am thankful for the blessing my family has received in being able to purchase it. A safe neighborhood, a peaceful haven, a product of hard work and lots of prayer.

Oh, and whoever said I was Republican was mistaken. Libertarian.
That story is so cute

That it almost makes up for you being a libertarian. :ninja:
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Can't remember who asked what OMGUS is. Eloh, maybe? It's what we call Switcheroo.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:47 pm
LoRab wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:41 pm I don't even know what the smiley you used for me means, lol.
It means you have a decent amount of content and none of it makes me think you're town. Which makes me uneasy.

But for D1, my reads are all as ill-defined as that, so the smilies sum them up pretty good.
Thanks for the clarification.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:37 pm Bacon and eggs for dinner.

C'mon it's a 24 hr day game. Give the D1 no-shows a little slack right?
Why do you want us to cut them slack?
Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:08 pm
LoRab's wording in response to the first accusation she was bad didn't just make me laugh, it also reminded me a lot of town LoRab. She tends to get heat for such turns of phrase incorrectly, and I've noticed this over time.
I'd say that's an accurate assessment of me. 😀

I'm tempted to vote Rico because he's had literally no content, but has been around. And no one else is really pinging me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

But seriously, that is the cutest thing I've ever heard out of an adult
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Neverwhere »

2 13 am. I did not miss vote. I must sleep.

Vote Made

Day 1. No one really sticks out to me, I don't have a read on anyone yet. Made has stood out for making a joke of everything though, and that's not exactly helpful play. Maybe a shit reason, but it's my shit reason.

Good night!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

DFaraday wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:07 pm I'm trying to keep up on my phone, which is misery. I'm reading the exchange as something teammates would do to vaguely distance. The whole "We're going to get each other lynched" thing feels staged. With no better option right now, I will vote Wilgy (though either one works for me).Votes Wilgy
I disagree. I don't think it makes them look like teammates at all, and in fact I think it's rather opportunistic of you to knee-jerk react in that way.

Not a good look for DF here imo. I might vote for him, but I'm kind of wary of the votes spreading already. I am also (like Tony) considering voting for Jack. I didn't like the nervous laughter thing, but even more than that looking through his ISO I get a weird feeling from his constant requests to be asked things. He seems kind of over-eager and wanting people to prod him so that he can prove himself. I know from being his teammate in Mass Effect that he is pretty talented at gaining civ cred as a baddie, so I'm wary of that and I'm just not really getting the cleanest vibes here.

linki: I don't think anyone says switcheroo anymore, it's usually No U.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck (Elohcin)
Golden (DrWilgy)
sprityo (JackofHearts2005)
Dom (Golden)
Made (speedchuck) (Neverwhere)
DrWilgy (DFaraday)
Made
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

While I'd rather have responses to all questions, based on the answers I have been received so far, I will have to put my vote on the Rico for scumy behavior and other bad things.

Ricochet
Pov: you reading my takes
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Made wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:59 pm Long con: if your knees are weak and arm are heavy the thing to eat is?
Jack: Would you rather eat 14 donuts in one sitting or vote Rico?
Probably vote Rico. I tend to stop at 8 donuts.

Don't feel much about Rico. He's maybe too quiet. Null/gtth bad.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I need to know what the current votes are
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 15

Post by DFaraday »

nutella wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:17 pm
DFaraday wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:07 pm I'm trying to keep up on my phone, which is misery. I'm reading the exchange as something teammates would do to vaguely distance. The whole "We're going to get each other lynched" thing feels staged. With no better option right now, I will vote Wilgy (though either one works for me).Votes Wilgy
I disagree. I don't think it makes them look like teammates at all, and in fact I think it's rather opportunistic of you to knee-jerk react in that way.

Not a good look for DF here imo. I might vote for him, but I'm kind of wary of the votes spreading already. I am also (like Tony) considering voting for Jack. I didn't like the nervous laughter thing, but even more than that looking through his ISO I get a weird feeling from his constant requests to be asked things. He seems kind of over-eager and wanting people to prod him so that he can prove himself. I know from being his teammate in Mass Effect that he is pretty talented at gaining civ cred as a baddie, so I'm wary of that and I'm just not really getting the cleanest vibes here.

It's late Day 1 and I'm on my phone. Sorry if not waiting around before voting makes it knee-jerk. Also, what makes it opportunistic?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey gang,

Let's please refrain from making political commentary, even if it's only meant in good humor. Those kinds of things can lead down a hairy road that's best left deserted. I don't mean to single anyone out or anything; I just want to ensure this is heard as we proceed. It's been a fun first day so far, keep on doing the Mafia things. :beer:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

T-minus 59 minutes to send in your carrier pigeons. I mean vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:26 pm I need to know what the current votes are
if it comes down to it ill just put whoever i had listed earlier in my "content" (which wasnt really content, this has been established by Speedchuck and he is correct :grin: )
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:10 pm speedchuck (Elohcin)
Golden (DrWilgy)
Dom (Golden)
Made (speedchuck)
DrWilgy (DFaraday)
I support a Made lynch, unsupport a Wilgy lynch and double plus unsupport a Speed lynch.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:08 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:21 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:16 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:14 pm
Made wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:06 pm Epi- what is your favorite adjective?
No.
That's an adverb, cretin!
"You have no mastery of the English language."

What is the function of the word "no" in the above sentence?
Technically it's a quantifier, and it does not behave the same syntactically as an adjective.
Quantifiers are adjectives.

"No" is an adjective (see definition 2).
Definition 2 would suggest adverb, I think. Though quantifiers are adjectives, no doesn't usually behave as a quantifier.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Made wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 pm While I'd rather have responses to all questions, based on the answers I have been received so far, I will have to put my vote on the Rico for scumy behavior and other bad things.

Ricochet
:ponder:

I mean, he has only posted in emoji and has not contributed anything, so I'm not exactly disagreeing with you, but I'm curious what you mean by "scummy behavior and other bad things." I guess a self-imposed posting restriction to get out of contributing content could be seen as suspicious as well as annoying (though Rico has plenty of precedent for that type of thing and at least last time as the "Poppy" schtick in Blue Velvet he turned out to be civ). But your phrasing is odd and sounds kinda pulled-out-of-your-ass-y. Also surprising that you chose not to vote for one of the several players who already has a vote, considering you have the majority as of now.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:29 pm
sprityo wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:26 pm I need to know what the current votes are
if it comes down to it ill just put whoever i had listed earlier in my "content" (which wasnt really content, this has been established by Speedchuck and he is correct :grin: )
How to you feel about Boomslang?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:06 pm Moving on, I'm gonna call it off the top of me head that........ Rico is mafia aligned. Yeah that's a good guess. I feel satisfied in my bowels about that statement
wow i guess im gonna vote rico unless informed otherwise
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:32 pm
sprityo wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:29 pm
How to you feel about Boomslang?
linki: gimme a momet
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

Made wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:22 pm While I'd rather have responses to all questions, based on the answers I have been received so far, I will have to put my vote on the Rico for scumy behavior and other bad things.

Ricochet
If I could cqhnge my vote it would be to you. You're acting very scummy.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:32 pm

Ricochet

I mean, he has only posted in emoji and has not contributed anything, so I'm not exactly disagreeing with you, but I'm curious what you mean by "scummy behavior and other bad things." I guess a self-imposed posting restriction to get out of contributing content could be seen as suspicious as well as annoying (though Rico has plenty of precedent for that type of thing and at least last time as the "Poppy" schtick in Blue Velvet he turned out to be civ). But your phrasing is odd and sounds kinda pulled-out-of-your-ass-y. Also surprising that you chose not to vote for one of the several players who already has a vote, considering you have the majority as of now.
Weirdly enough, such an odd vote makes me not want to vote for Made. I feel like mafia wouldn't risk someone else not jumping on the train and mafia wouldn't stack votes by themself.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Boomslang wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:24 pm Howdy, everybody! Been browsing and perusing leisurely. Things that jump out:
speedchuck wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:11 am
Made wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:13 am Have you played with all the users in this game in the past previously that are here now?

Made, what is the purpose/meaning/point/idea/mission of this question?
Agreed with speedchuck's ponder. Driving discussion to the meta always seems like a cop-out for content generation. This sounds fine
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:09 pm Most inclined to vote Sprityo for self preservation lolololol or Epi for picking on someone he may view as weak.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:14 pm @INH lol that's me when I'm about to win as a baddie. "Throw me the idol."
Why that many "ol" additions the first time? Possible tell that you were thinking too hard about that post, and baddies must generate content whole-cloth. Could be an indication of teamwork, again playing off meta. Reachie Reach and the Extended arm. but this is more than likely bothering jack cause boomslang only has three posts. IMO nothing to worry about, because nothing that sticks out to me. youre being paranoid again jack
Banners:
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 119

Post by insertnamehere »

After watching Rico get put to pasture in Blue Velvet despite being the only civilian to identify the baddies, I'm willing to vote to protect him.

Made seems suspicious to me for going after an easy target.

Then again, other people seem to be seizing this as an excuse to make Made into an easy target.

However, this is a game with two mafias, so both occurrences could turn out to be legitimately baddie-driven.

No matter how you slice the cookie crumbles, I'm leaning towards voting Made.

Also not a fan of the sprityo vote
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I will put it down for record i wanted to lynch rico first. Gut decision dont fail me now. albeit this is day 1 and i have been a little queasy today.

hrrrgh i will not say "im not confident so dont blame me if this goes bad." but whatever, i'll just have to stick with my decisions, like in real life

vote Rico

(also i cant seem to find the colors)
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Yikes. It appears I currently have the most votes. I sure am not a fan of this turn of events.

Linki: inh, on day one, does it not make sense to vote someone who's sketchirino?
Pov: you reading my takes
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

speedchuck (Elohcin)
Golden (DrWilgy)
Dom (Golden)
DrWilgy (DFaraday)
Richochet (Made) (Sprityo)
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 483

Post by Golden »

I personally wouldn't lynch Made. I'm not sure I'd lynch Rico either, but he's more enigmatic. This behaviour I've seen from him when town, but I guess he'd do it as a baddie too. NAI.

Turns out I made it back before the lynch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

let me just format this here voterino since im used to it:

TITLE TEXT

Made (2):(speedchuck) (Neverwhere)
Richochet (2):(Made) (Sprityo)
speedchuck (1): (Elohcin)
Golden (1):(DrWilgy)
sprityo (1):(JackofHearts2005)
Dom (1):(Golden)
DrWilgy (1):(DFaraday)
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:49 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:45 pm Golden, what makes Dom not a "policy lynch?"
Me actually having grounds to read him as bad.
Can you explain? Dom is someone I usually feel is a dart throw. Right now his post history is unicorns and shit.
Gut feels, but I've never felt Dom is a dart throw for me. He's a person I have a better than average history of reading. But it's day one too...

Long story short, I think he's bad, I don't have an objective case that I'm going to use to persuade others.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:38 pm
Boomslang wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:24 pm Howdy, everybody! Been browsing and perusing leisurely. Things that jump out:
speedchuck wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:11 am
Made wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:13 am Have you played with all the users in this game in the past previously that are here now?

Made, what is the purpose/meaning/point/idea/mission of this question?
Agreed with speedchuck's ponder. Driving discussion to the meta always seems like a cop-out for content generation. This sounds fine
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:09 pm Most inclined to vote Sprityo for self preservation lolololol or Epi for picking on someone he may view as weak.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:14 pm @INH lol that's me when I'm about to win as a baddie. "Throw me the idol."
Why that many "ol" additions the first time? Possible tell that you were thinking too hard about that post, and baddies must generate content whole-cloth. Could be an indication of teamwork, again playing off meta. Reachie Reach and the Extended arm. but this is more than likely bothering jack cause boomslang only has three posts. IMO nothing to worry about, because nothing that sticks out to me. youre being paranoid again jack
Paranoid about what?

I asked what you thought about him.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

was that underline dnot suitable? i think boomslang looks unsuspicious and he made a comment towards you that you find suspicious, even though you shouldnt. boomslang does not look bad since he hasnt said anything to prove otherwise so far. he only has 4 posts so it's also not easy to judge, but as of what he has, he's not bad...for now
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:52 pm was that underline dnot suitable? i think boomslang looks unsuspicious and he made a comment towards you that you find suspicious, even though you shouldnt. boomslang does not look bad since he hasnt said anything to prove otherwise so far. he only has 4 posts so it's also not easy to judge, but as of what he has, he's not bad...for now
Why do you think I find Boomslang suspicious?
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:58 pm Vote Made

Unhelpful questions, dodging my questions, dodgy play in general. Not a lot of content, IMO. Worth a vote more than the current lynch targets, at any rate. Don't like it? Suggest your own targets and get something done. Peace.

linki: hahaha don't vote Jack pls
Why so? I don't see you defending him in previous posts, other than an unexplained :) in your gut read list. Jack even admits that his argument defending the lololol was "the dumbest argument I have ever made in a mafia game." I see a lot of proactive defense from him as well, asking to be pinged and whatnot.

Also, I don't think the Rico push has much merit. In a game with this many secrets, it's not unreasonable to have smiley-only posting for a bit. Admittedly, I've seen a lot done with that, and he's not making any effort to contribute within that limitation.

Neverwhere is interesting. Says she looks forward to playing with Made, then votes him for "making a joke of everything" as unhelpful play. Even though Rico's play is objectively less helpful and she makes jokes like "Puppies pee on everything." Could be projection.

Linki: Spirit, you're putting words in Jack's mouth. Asking you what you think about me could indicate suspicion of me; it could also be an attempt to pry info from you. And not admitting that possibility is deflection.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:54 pm Why do you think I find Boomslang suspicious?
V V V V V

-----------------------
Boomslang wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:24 pm
Why that many "ol" additions the first time? Possible tell that you were thinking too hard about that post, and baddies must generate content whole-cloth.Could be an indication of teamwork, again playing off meta.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Boomslang wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:56 pm Linki: Spirit, you're putting words in Jack's mouth. im working off prior experience with jack, who tends to be paranoid, Mass Effect Mafia pops to mind Asking you what you think about me could indicate suspicion of me; it could also be an attempt to pry info from you. And not admitting that possibility is deflection. i suppose youre right
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Boomslang wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Unhelpful questions, dodging my questions, dodgy play in general. Not a lot of content, IMO. Worth a vote more than the current lynch targets, at any rate. Don't like it? Suggest your own targets and get something done. Peace.

Why so? I don't see you defending him in previous posts, other than an unexplained :) in your gut read list. Jack even admits that his argument defending the lololol was "the dumbest argument I have ever made in a mafia game." I see a lot of proactive defense from him as well, asking to be pinged and whatnot.

Also, I don't think the Rico push has much merit. In a game with this many secrets, it's not unreasonable to have smiley-only posting for a bit. Admittedly, I've seen a lot done with that, and he's not making any effort to contribute within that limitation.

Neverwhere is interesting. Says she looks forward to playing with Made, then votes him for "making a joke of everything" as unhelpful play. Even though Rico's play is objectively less helpful and she makes jokes like "Puppies pee on everything." Could be projection.

Linki: Spirit, you're putting words in Jack's mouth. Asking you what you think about me could indicate suspicion of me; it could also be an attempt to pry info from you. And not admitting that possibility is deflection.
:huh:

Throwing some side-eye shade at this post.

Why would secrets be in play when we haven't had a night period yet?

Neverwhere responded to Made saying nice to meet you, why wouldn't she engage in those pleasantries. Why would it be suspicious that she would vote for someone she wanted to play with anyway? Shouldn't you vote for who you thnk is bad even if you do want to play with them?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck (Elohcin)
Golden (DrWilgy)
Dom (Golden)
DrWilgy (DFaraday)
Ricochet (Made) (sprityo)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Very good, Bananaslam.

What do you think of Tony and LC?

Bonus question: Which of the two do I actually suspect?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:01 pm speedchuck (Elohcin)
Golden (DrWilgy)
Dom (Golden)
DrWilgy (DFaraday)
i go through all my hard work, just to have you not use the easy to read version?
sprityo wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 pm TITLE TEXT

Made (2):(speedchuck) (Neverwhere)
Richochet (2):(Made) (Sprityo)
speedchuck (1): (Elohcin)
Golden (1):(DrWilgy)
sprityo (1):(JackofHearts2005)
Dom (1):(Golden)
DrWilgy (1):(DFaraday)
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I saw your version. It lacks soul.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:04 pm I saw your version. It lacks soul.
i would add color

IF I COULD FIND IT!
Banners:
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sprityo wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:04 pm I saw your version. It lacks soul.
i would add color

IF I COULD FIND IT!
The droplet shaped icon next to the font size menu.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 pm I personally wouldn't lynch Made. I'm not sure I'd lynch Rico either, but he's more enigmatic. This behaviour I've seen from him when town, but I guess he'd do it as a baddie too. NAI.

Turns out I made it back before the lynch.
I get why Made has one vote. I don't get why he has two. Neverwhere's vote came out of neverwhere.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Hmmmmm....given that both baddie teams have vote manipulation going on (one has a player with 2 votes, the other controls a vote each day--which specifies day, so it could be a day power and already in play), Made not being worried about having the most votes makes me nervous.
Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:00 pm
Boomslang wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:56 pm

:huh:

Throwing some side-eye shade at this post.

Why would secrets be in play when we haven't had a night period yet?

Neverwhere responded to Made saying nice to meet you, why wouldn't she engage in those pleasantries. Why would it be suspicious that she would vote for someone she wanted to play with anyway? Shouldn't you vote for who you thnk is bad even if you do want to play with them?
Not to mention, Rico was posting in smilies before Day 1, so.....
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 119

Post by insertnamehere »

Made wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:42 pmLinki: inh, on day one, does it not make sense to vote someone who's sketchirino?
it makes perfect sense.

*votes Made*
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 107

Post by DrWilgy »

I agree with this.
nutella wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:17 pm

And here's the problem DF, I actually questioned why Made thought I was going to get him lynched. Me questioning that means that it's not as easy as a "We are going to get each other lynched" charade.

Being on a phone isn't a good excuse for this either as you read what you needed to cast your vote with what seems to be no thought. More appropriate would be "Wilgy's interactions with Made pinged me, and thus I'm voting." Doing that would've lead ro discussionand ping understanding. You, however, were just looking for a vote.

DF, are you on Golden's team?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 209

Post by speedchuck »

Boomslang wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:56 pm Jack even admits that his argument defending the lololol was "the dumbest argument I have ever made in a mafia game."
I mean, it is.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I don't want to lynch one of the top two lynch people. I'd be more fine with lynching Made but I'd still rather not.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck (Elohcin)
Golden (DrWilgy)
Dom (Golden)
Made (speedchuck) (Neverwhere) (insertnamehere)
DrWilgy (DFaraday)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”