Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by LoRab »

I'm choosing not to acknowledge Rico's posts until he uses his words.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 170

Post by Ricochet »

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 483

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:39 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:21 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:15 pmSo now Dom and Nut could both be bad individually? That's a quick jump from Dom being scum because he's defending Nutella to just Nutella being bad to just Dom being bad.
And that's a big jump from me voting for dom BEFORE he defended nutella to trying to imply that I suddenly wouldn't think dom was bad if I didn't think nutella was.
I asked you why you thought Dom was bad and you said because he defended Nutella.

You gonna walk me through your case or not?
I've answered your questions so far, which have set out a complete and accurate picture of why I suspect Dom (not limited to, as you represent, him being nutella's teammate). There's not really much to walk through.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Ricochet wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:10 pm Image
Your choice, dude.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:46 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:36 pm Hey, is there anyone here who can summarize Eloh's meta?
Enigmatic.
Sometimes autocorrect is right. :smoky:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:21 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:32 pm Classic WIFOM.

Town Golden will look like Town Golden. What we see is (apparently) not town Golden, therefore, it is mafia Golden. Mafia Golden would stand out less and would behave more like town Golden, therefore, it must be town Golden.
I think I'm seeing a town golden.
Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:40 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:36 pm Hey, is there anyone here who can summarize Eloh's meta?
Yes.

Epignosis.
Possibly, but he said he's done doing that kind of stuff many many games ago because it's unfair.

Who was it that said, "please don't vote jack" out of nowhere yesterday at end of day 1? I wanted to inquire about that.
I am free to comment on you as much as I please. I've made it clear that you have evolved as a player.

I never refrained from commenting on you because it was "unfair." I did so because people kept using me as a barometer regarding you and it made it harder for me to form an opinion of others forming an opinion of you when I was giving them my opinion of you and not forcing them to form an opinion of you themselves.

If that makes sense.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:38 pm I think Rico's post restriction is 100% by choice
You don't say.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lorab is a liar.
LoRab wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:05 pm I'm choosing not to acknowledge Rico's posts until he uses his words.
LoRab wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:21 pm
Your choice, dude.
Lynch her.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Welcome to Night Vale [POLLS]

Post by nijuukyugou »

Where would you like to eat tonight?

Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Arby’s
12%
Voters: DrWilgy, speedchuck
Big Rico’s Pizza
12%
Voters: Neverwhere, TonyStarkPrime
Tourniquet
No votes
Voters: None
The Moonlight All-Night Diner
24%
Voters: insertnamehere, LoRab, Golden, Dom
Jerry’s Tacos
6%
Voters: DFaraday
Gino’s Italian Dining Experience and Grill and Bar
18%
Voters: nutella, Boomslang, Elohcin
Shame
6%
Voters: Long Con
National Guard Station and KFC Combo Store
12%
Voters: sprityo, Jackofhearts2005
Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell (host, non, mod, dead)
12%
Voters: nijuukyugou, JaggedJimmyJay
Total votes: 17
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by nijuukyugou »

This is a story about you, said the announcer on the radio, and you were pleased, because you always wanted to hear about yourself on the radio.

You live in a trailer near the vacant lot out back of the Ralph's. Not in the hole in the vacant lot out back of the Ralph's. You have never been inclined to huddle with Them, like so many Others, but you are polite and wave whenever you pass the hole to throw out your garbage. Sometimes They howl, sometimes They stare and follow your movements, but most times, They ignore you. They are not great neighbors, but They do control the raccoon population, which is a plus.

You didn't always live in a trailer near the vacant lot out back of the Ralph's. In fact, you didn't always live in Night Vale. You lived somewhere cooler, with more trees, and more water. You had a job. You had a boyfriend. You don't remember his name. You don't remember anyone's name from There anymore. You live a simpler life now.

You have a new job here. Every day except Sunday, you drive around Night Vale and listen in on people's conversations. Then, you report to a mysterious yet menacing government agent and tell her what you see and hear. You're well known in Night Vale for this job. People bring you pie and secrets when they see you, or talk more loudly when you enter the room.

It's the best job you've ever had.

Today, you're hungry. You go to the Moonlite All-Nite Diner for a slice of invisible pie. You hate invisible pie. As you walk into the Diner, you see a large group of Night Vale Radio interns walk in after you and sit in a booth two tables away. You're not sure how they all fit in one booth, but you don't ask questions. You simply listen. You hear the radio broadcasting their movements out of the ceiling's speakers.

But this story is not about them. It is a story about you.

You listen. They wave at you, you wave back, and they speak more loudly. Their conversation starts off with the usual chanting and blinking in unison, and veers towards discussing the relay, and the recent tragic death of intern Made. It goes sour quickly: the voices grow into yells, then shrieks, then guttural howls, and before you can stop scribbling their words on your illegal notepad long enough to watch, one of the interns is on the floor, convulsing, then convulsing less, and then is still.

There is a lot of blood. You have a lot to report. You take a bite of invisible pie.

Intern nutella has been killed by StrexCorp.

It is Day 2. You have 24 hours to find the culprit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:43 pm
Enigmatic.
LOL, it was really what I meant to post. Not an autocorrect of your name. :p
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:13 pm Lorab is a liar.
LoRab wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:05 pm I'm choosing not to acknowledge Rico's posts until he uses his words.
Your choice, dude.
Lynch her.
LOL.

And not lying. Just poor self control. And I really meant his opinions, rather than his posts. I apologize for not using more precise language. *eyeroll*

:lorab:
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

RIPIYWG LA!
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

The Night Vale City Council would like to inform you of the following new voting procedures:

1) Voting in the poll will appear as changeable, so as to allow checking votes without voting. This is an illusion, as votes are as unchangeable as city council membership.

2) Votes are still unchangeable. Voting for more than one candidate or changing your candidate is very illegal, and will result in your fading from existence forever.

3) To place your vote, state your candidate in bold, underlined text (you may snazz it up with colors, such as puce or void, if you wish) as your unofficial vote. Then, vote for your candidate in the poll as your official vote.

4) Your vote will be tallied and matched at the ends of Days. Failure to follow procedures, especially changing votes, will result in negation. Of your vote. And possibly you.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Listeners, it appears I have found some old tapes hidden under the cabinets in the break room. I've asked Station Management if broadcasting the tapes over the air is allowed, and was met with purple flames and a note slipped under their door that simply read, "Yes." So, here goes:

*Whispers* Listeners?? Can you hear me? This is Cecil, whomever is currently reporting the news and the events of the intern relay is not me. I don't know who they are, or what their intentions are but it seems that I was somehow entered in the intern relay.

I'm currently using a mobile station to broadcast to you, or at least I hope I'm broadcasting to you.

I do not think it is currently safe for me to leave the relay and return to the radio station, especially with the current mood of station management. Besides, I thought I had seen Carlos nearby with his beautiful hair and beings who are definitely not angels. Maybe if I report while participating in the relay, I can bump into beautiful Carlos.

It grieves me to think that intern Made wasn't actually supposed to be sacrificed to station management. Even if Made turned out to be Steve Carlsberg, we should be sure to only sacrifice the interns who aren't actually interns... or at least the unfriendly interns. Steve Carlsberg may not have been the best guy, but I don't think he was the one who needed to be sacrificed today.

Listeners... What is this? In front of me, there is... There is a package and... it seems to be from the city council, and...

Oh no...

There's a birds beak, a rusty screw and 3 nails. The only explanation for this is that there has been a mischedule and the intern relay may be interrupted by street cleaners.

Listeners, I must go. I will continue to investigate what is happening and will hopefully return to you as soon as I can. To all interns in the relay keep an eye out for wild street cleaners, and review who chose who to be sacrificed and their reasons why. I'm looking at you intern Epignosis, you know what you did, yes you do.

Listeners, I apologize for the ten minutes of static and sizzling you just heard - something seems to be wrong with our tape player. I'll keep working on it and get back to you if anything develops.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yeah, I know what I did. Yes I do.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

:(
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'd rather have lynched Nutella if she was going to die. I also don't really understand the thinking, although I'm not really complaining about baddies taking out people who I suspect.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But I do really enjoy playing with nutella so, sorry to see you go this way so early nutella!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Question:

If TonyStarkPrime got a bad role, how am I going to get people to lynch him if people want to baby him because they think I think he's weak?

I don't even know what to do there. He's not a little kid.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:42 pm Question:

If TonyStarkPrime got a bad role, how am I going to get people to lynch him if people want to baby him because they think I think he's weak?

If you want people to lynch me, try to get them to lynch me. I don't understand your qualm. If you are scared that if you lynch me and I flip town it will look bad for you, then yeah. It will. But no different than if I'm someone else.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:58 pm
Enigmatic.
Your choice, dude.
Lynch her.
LOL.

And not lying. Just poor self control. And I really meant his opinions, rather than his posts. I apologize for not using more precise language. *eyeroll*

Jokes are good things Lorab. I promise.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 209

Post by speedchuck »

So wait, was Nutella bad
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:52 pm So wait, was Nutella bad
We don't know.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:50 pm

If you want people to lynch me, try to get them to lynch me. I don't understand your qualm. If you are scared that if you lynch me and I flip town it will look bad for you, then yeah. It will. But no different than if I'm someone else.
I don't care how I will look.

But that isn't the issue.

I care that people refuse to lynch someone because of silly perceptions or assumptions of perceptions. Notice the first word in my post above. "If." This is not a campaign against you. It's questioning the idea that you should be safe from lynches because you need to be coddled.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Your opinion of Tony's character has no bearing on my own (although your opinion of his alignment could).
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

More importantly, though, I don't think Tony is looking too much like he drew a bad role at this point. But I'm convinceable.

I'm looking mostly at Dom and Jack right now.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Does anyone have any theories as to why nutella would have been killed? I'm not used to having flips on lynch and not on nightkill.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime voted last minute on somebody who wasn't getting lynched.

He is Marcus Vanston.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:00 pm TonyStarkPrime voted last minute on somebody who wasn't getting lynched.

He is Marcus Vanston.
Decent theory. I approve.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:00 pm TonyStarkPrime voted last minute on somebody who wasn't getting lynched.

He is Marcus Vanston.
I get that marcus has a double vote, but I'm gonna need more explanation as to why Prime would do this with that role
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I thought Marcus was nutella for similar reasons and this was clearly incorrect, but I still think the overall philosophy that Marcus would be careful in a tight vote isn't flawed.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:07 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:34 pmYou though. What are you doing this game Golden?
What do you think I'm doing?
Golden, why didn't you ever answer this question?
Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:08 pm
Made wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:06 pmGolden- where did I misplaced my keys? I can't seem to find them anywhere!
Check the piano.
is that a piano?

Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:14 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:13 pmHi Golden. Are you supatown?
What do you think?
Golden, why didn't you ever answer this question?
Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:24 pm The noun is "English Language". Mastery is the, err... verb. And no is the adverb? :grin:
i am disappoint.
Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:32 pm Voting Dom

Was tempted towards a timmer vote as well, but that would be a policy lynch. Dom isn't.
Golden is probably bad y'all.
Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:45 pm Golden, what makes Dom not a "policy lynch?"
Me actually having grounds to read him as bad.
How so?
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:27 pm Dom
k bro
i am disappoint
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:49 pm How about a halfbow?

Good guys
People who are too quiet
Lorab
Golden
Nutella
Dom
DF
Boomerjack
Sprityo
LoRab, Golden, and Nutella all stood out to me in my read through. Two as civvies and one as a baddie.
So like... how?

Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:14 pm I find the stuff pointed at me hilarious. Anyone who knows me well should have me as nothing but pure green by this point. This is one of those games where I am making absolutely no effort to disguise the fact that I'm on my town meta. There is literally zero about my play that resembles my baddie game. Having said that, I didn't think Jack could read me in the first place :p

PS Jack - if you want committal, wait for tomorrow. I have two people I'm confident are mafia. I'm just not saying it at night.
lol and guess what guys, neither is probably dom.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:32 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:13 pm I'll halfbow, if that's the new thing

Green: Redacted
YellowGreen: Redacted
GreenYellow: Redacted
Yellow: Redacted.
YellowOrange: Epi, spirityo, neverwhere
OrangeYellow: Golden, INH, JOH, LongCon
Orange: Dom
OrangeRed: DF
RedOrange/ Red: None
Why Dom?
Why LC?
Dom is kind of based on consensus, I've really only played with him once but several people have said that he wasn't quite acting himself and what he posted seemed different from how I remember him in Mass Effect. Also, missing a day

LC just feels off to me. I can't point to anything, and his interactions look fine on paper.

@Speed I didn't really like DF's Day 0 posts, so that's a slight scum read, then he gave a Day 1 post of I'm voting for somebody because weird reasons, which seems unhelpful. Plus, low post count but split between phases, which seems more scummish than missing a phase.
What consensus was there. Cite it. Use people other than Golden.
It looks to me like Dom is pointing out instances of Golden avoiding making a lie-detectable statement. That point really resonates with me, and I'd like Golden to address it, and if possible, debunk it.
Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:05 pm Nutella, I could be convinced to vote for Dom ahead of voting for you. I do think that you are the kind of player who, if you're town, you will prove it within a few days. It's why I'm also less inclined to lynch LC early. I'm all too familiar with being the person lynched early when if peeps were just a little patient...
I promise you that I will do my best to prove my Civness to you, within a few days. :noble: Of course, if you're bad, I don't want to do anything for you. :p

He is Marcus Vanston.
That makes some sense.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm

He is Marcus Vanston.
I get that marcus has a double vote, but I'm gonna need more explanation as to why Prime would do this with that role
Story time. Gather around on the carpet, boys and girls.

Once upon a time, I was Gus Fring in Breaking Bad Mafia.

I was mafia, and my vote was worth three. I had a hell of a time hiding that big vote each lynch phase. I did though.

TonyStarkPrime matches the strategy: Hold off until late in the Day phase and cast an off vote.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 15

Post by DFaraday »

Nutella was actually my prime suspect going into today because of her generally noncommittal posts as well as the fact that the majority of her posts were more or less off topic. I'm not inclined to go after Dom, especially since we don't know Nutella's alignment. I haven't gotten much of a read on Dom either way.

I think Epi might be on to something with Tony's vote, especially given that the vote yesterday was pretty spread out and Marcus could have been narrowed down to only a handful of players had he voted one of the top candidates.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:58 pm
DFaraday wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:56 pm My universally panned vote for Wilgy didn't go anywhere after Made came back civ, so I'm no longer pinged by him.
Could you re-explain the connection here real quick
It was when Wilgy and Made were going "You're going to get me lynched!" "No, you're going to get me lynched!" I thought it might be teammates having fun in-thread, but apparently it was nothing.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:54 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:50 pm

I don't care how I will look.

But that isn't the issue.

I care that people refuse to lynch someone because of silly perceptions or assumptions of perceptions. Notice the first word in my post above. "If." This is not a campaign against you. It's questioning the idea that you should be safe from lynches because you need to be coddled.
That shouldn't happen, and I don't think it would. I'm pretty sure JOH has no issue lynching me, he's done it before. And I haven't even seen that sentiment from anyone else. People had no issue lynching me in Pokémon, so that isn't a general syndicate thing either.

@speed
My theory is misdirect. I don't know if there is one in the game, but Nut seems like a weird lynch choice. Could be Golden or Dom trying to get suspicions off their back, but they could lynch Nut and if they were Maf and Nut isn't, they would be even more clear. So that doesn't help them. Or they could really think Nut is in the other mafia and think they should eliminate the other Maf first.

@Epi new stuff
I don't get it. Why would voting last minute suggest that to you? I knew I wasn't voting for one of the leading three and I had said that earlier my vote would be inconsequential even if I was Marcus. Since I was voting for the lead. I'd think the people who didn't vote are more likely to be Marcus.

I would respond by putting a vote on someone early today, but I don't know if that would change your mind.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:50 pm
LoRab wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:58 pm
Enigmatic.
Your choice, dude.
Lynch her.
LOL.

Jokes are good things Lorab. I promise.
I know. They wholebpost should have been in orange in retrospect.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

EBWOP
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:22 pm
That shouldn't happen, and I don't think it would. I'm pretty sure JOH has no issue lynching me, he's done it before. And I haven't even seen that sentiment from anyone else. People had no issue lynching me in Pokémon, so that isn't a general syndicate thing either.

@speed
My theory is misdirect. I don't know if there is one in the game, but Nut seems like a weird kill choice. Could be Golden or Dom trying to get suspicions off their back, but they could lynch Nut and if they were Maf and Nut isn't, they would be even more clear. So that doesn't help them. Or they could really think Nut is in the other mafia and think they should eliminate the other Maf first.

@Epi new stuff
I don't get it. Why would voting last minute suggest that to you? I knew I wasn't voting for one of the leading three and I had said that earlier my vote would be inconsequential even if I was Marcus. Since I was voting for the lead. I'd think the people who didn't vote are more likely to be Marcus.

I would respond by putting a vote on someone early today, but I don't know if that would change your mind.
Just so that above stuff makes more sense, I was responding to Epi as he was posting more stuff. Not gonna change that because original intent is clear.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con, I'm happy to make any kind of statement that people would ask me to make. There is no statement I could make which would ever point a lie detector to me being mafia.

But I also think I've made plenty of statements which are lie detectable. I think I put out a statement earlier on who I thought could fit into each team... this ought to be appreciably false if I was in either one of them.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DF gives me the heebies.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Here's one:

"I had no hand in deciding that Nutella should die, nor do I know her affiliation"

And for the record, I don't think that's what Dom was doing, LC. If he was, he would have said so.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

@Epi new stuff

If you are a civilian and I am wrong, I don't want you to waste your vote.

However, I saw your off-the-radar-last-minute vote as a convenient way to not decide anything.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:27 pm DF gives me the heebies.
Why?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:45 pm
@Epi new stuff

If you are a civilian and I am wrong, I don't want you to waste your vote.

However, I saw your off-the-radar-last-minute vote as a convenient way to not decide anything.
I get it. I had a triple vote as a baddie in the last game I played and manipulating votes and avoiding vote counts was a big part of my play.

But as a note, the only player I could have voted for where it would have an impact on who got lynched was Rico (assuming that in a tie the first to get to that vote count gets lynched). And I wasn't going to vote for Rico.

DF, name four players you think are town and two you don't.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DFaraday wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:52 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:27 pm DF gives me the heebies.
Why?
You're acting like Dom isn't worth a look just because my post connecting him to nutella might now be incorrect (or might not). This not only falls into the same fallacy of Jack's posts suggesting my suspicion of dom is much less than it actually is, but it also provides potential rationale for a nutella kill.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 107

Post by DrWilgy »

I agree w/ Dom & LC.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

INH, gth who is bad?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

You too Boomslang.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Meh, Epi and LC too.
Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 377

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:10 pm lol, dom with the big no u.

I don't have to answer a question just because someone asks it. They didn't answer my questions either. As Jack said 'I'm a raptor testing the fence'.
I brought up legitimate points which, as of this posting, you have yet to address.
Answer their questions. I don't care that they didn't answer yours. Yours were rhetorical dismissals of theirs.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:15 pm

I think. Anyway, why do you read Nutella as town?
I read her as town because I decided that since I'm almost always wrong about her, I went opposite my *noncommittal is bad* instinct on her.

Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:20 pm Because he's on her baddie team.

Screw it, night or not. 95% sure nutella is bad, enough that I intended to place my vote immediately upon day starting. About 80% that Dom is on a team with her.

Nutella's iso is noncommittal. People should have a look. I don't buy that she couldn't make up her mind on the vote and was too late... I think she has a vote manipulation role and didn't want to risk creating information through her vote in such a tight vote. She's tiptoeing around things, especially her read of me.
Golden, is this unusual for Nutella?
Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:01 pm My current "town core" as I see it

Me
speechuck (heh, that was an accident, but I ain't fixing it)
Wilgy
Rico
Epi
LoRab
Maybe inh and eloh as well, but I find them harder to be sure of
I'd like to throw Tony in but I don't know him well enough
Bruh, it's day 2.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:04 pm @dom It apparently was more Golden talking than I thought, I might move you up a slot. Epi had voted for you, and Jack said you would look good if you weren't Dom. Speedchuck was defending you but put you at Orange in the rainbow, so I figured there was more.

Epi did something like that too. :thinking:
So, you'll suspect anyone that everyone else suspects?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:10 pm @Dom

I suspected you for not doing all the things you are now doing.

Lolololol....lolololol

Linki: Hilarious, TSP
Let me play, bruh.
Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:45 pm Why do you think Dom is good? I think Dom is bad because look at his big post when he came back and specifically what he said about nutella.
I thought you thought I was bad before that for reasons unknown?
Make up your mind.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:48 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:45 pm Why do you think Dom is good? I think Dom is bad because look at his big post when he came back and specifically what he said about nutella.
Tone.

Compare ASOUE and ME Dom.

I've never seen bad Dom, though. I may be putting too much emphasis on my ability to read him.
This is cute.
Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:58 pm Dom could be good... I'm not convinced he is bad. But I do think he is very nutella compatible.
Didn't Golden just complain that nutella was non-committal? Like???? What?
Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:21 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:15 pmSo now Dom and Nut could both be bad individually? That's a quick jump from Dom being scum because he's defending Nutella to just Nutella being bad to just Dom being bad.
And that's a big jump from me voting for dom BEFORE he defended nutella to trying to imply that I suddenly wouldn't think dom was bad if I didn't think nutella was.
Right you voted for me before I defended nutella.
So you can't claim that the reason you suspect me is that I defended nutella.

So why did you suspect me in the first place?
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:59 pm Does anyone have any theories as to why nutella would have been killed? I'm not used to having flips on lynch and not on nightkill.
Because someone wanted Golden to go after me.

He is Marcus Vanston.
This is sensible.
Golden wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:40 pm Here's one:

"I had no hand in deciding that Nutella should die, nor do I know her affiliation"

And for the record, I don't think that's what Dom was doing, LC. If he was, he would have said so.
It's not QUITE what I was doing, semantically, but in effect, it is the same.
I want you to answer questions that are asked of you because you seem to not want to have any sort of accountability in this game.
I wasn't thinking of a Lie Detector. I was thinking of just plain accountability.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”