Total votes: 16
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:23 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 pm I'd really like to hear Mesk514's thoughts on current events. My thoughts are clouded by past meta and I think an outsiders' viewpoint could bring some clarity
But what about the other 16 players?
current events

LC and Epi were the most relevant clouds, you and Sloonei were satellites to that event.

Mesk has formal mafia experience and no preconceived notions about how Epi or LC (or any of us for that matter) play normally and that makes her viewpoint unique and especially valuable because of it.

the mention thing goes away if you
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

That tells me Kyle's attention was stolen by the squeaky wheels. I don't think that's a bad thing, because scum needs to know what's going on outside of those yelling the loudest as well.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:44 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:25 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 pm I thought as much. Wouldn't you say that's kind of a scum tell for you?
Which part of that is a scum tell for Jack?
Good question; Jack, in answering my question, be a dear and answer Sloonei's as well please.
Idk. The only scumtell I'm aware of is that I get overly excited when I think I'm about to win as a baddie.
This could be compensation for lack of a proper response. I'm not leaning either way on it.
That could be. The real response was "I don't know"... and actually, now that I typed it out, the response does ping me slightly. A Civ's response to "Is that a scumtell for you/what part is a scumtell?" should be "It's not a scumtell, it can't be because I'm not scum"... but Jack just doesn't know why or which part was a scumtell. :eye:
[/quote]

Let's just say I'm not worried about getting lynched so I was more concerned with figuring out if you were being sincere.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:24 pmLong Con has done nothing but provoke me, and he knows it, which means I am less likely to do anything productive this Day phase because he knows I'll argue with him, and I know when I do argue with him, he's going to continue making things up (like I somehow magically chose who was going to quote Elton John) and whenever I challenge anything he has to say about me, he will give glib, unhelpful responses ("Indeed." "Keep dancing," etc.), which shows he isn't interested in figuring me out. He's interested in getting me out regardless of my alignment. It almost feels personal.
I swear that my suspicion of you is genuine, not personal.

When you take my two "glib" posts, and ignore all my other ones, to make the point that I'm not interested in figuring you out, it's deceptive. This makes you look suspicious.

When you try to twist my clear points into "magically chose - Elton John" crap, it's deceptive. This makes you look suspicious.

Just stop pretending you don't understand, and it will be a start for you looking less suspicious. Why do you DO this???
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:44 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:25 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 pm I thought as much. Wouldn't you say that's kind of a scum tell for you?
Which part of that is a scum tell for Jack?
Good question; Jack, in answering my question, be a dear and answer Sloonei's as well please.
Idk. The only scumtell I'm aware of is that I get overly excited when I think I'm about to win as a baddie.
This could be compensation for lack of a proper response. I'm not leaning either way on it.
That could be. The real response was "I don't know"... and actually, now that I typed it out, the response does ping me slightly. A Civ's response to "Is that a scumtell for you/what part is a scumtell?" should be "It's not a scumtell, it can't be because I'm not scum"... but Jack just doesn't know why or which part was a scumtell. :eye:
Let's just say I'm not worried about getting lynched so I was more concerned with figuring out if you were being sincere.
[/quote]

I don't find your response to be all that sincerity-figuring. Maybe your lack of concern led you to slip just a little.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

After all that, here's where I stand:

LC, Kyle and Sloonei are town. Epi and nutella are bad. No read on Jack. I don't think I did a proper ISO of Daisy though she got wrapped up in some stuff. I'll say town.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:34 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:24 pmLong Con has done nothing but provoke me, and he knows it, which means I am less likely to do anything productive this Day phase because he knows I'll argue with him, and I know when I do argue with him, he's going to continue making things up (like I somehow magically chose who was going to quote Elton John) and whenever I challenge anything he has to say about me, he will give glib, unhelpful responses ("Indeed." "Keep dancing," etc.), which shows he isn't interested in figuring me out. He's interested in getting me out regardless of my alignment. It almost feels personal.

When you take my two "glib" posts, and ignore all my other ones, to make the point that I'm not interested in figuring you out, it's deceptive. This makes you look suspicious.

When you try to twist my clear points into "magically chose - Elton John" crap, it's deceptive. This makes you look suspicious.

Just stop pretending you don't understand, and it will be a start for you looking less suspicious. Why do you DO this???
By saying I'm pretending not to understand, you are effectively calling me "stupid," because I don't understand.

How the fuck did I choose who would quote Elton John? I'm not psychic.

I'm out for the night.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I would prefer to lynch nutella over Epi at this venture, I think. Moved my vote.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:39 am I don't like this Epi lynch. Feels like there's a bunch of scum surrounding him like vultures waiting to see if they can lynch him or not. Lots of people "kind of" wanting to vote for him.
What do you think of the people who "kind of" want to vote for him?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:16 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:53 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:08 am Put a vote on Spacedaisy. Do we believe her guilt to be coming from a place of empathy for game hosts everywhere, or from her role card?
I'm not really buying the idea that she feels guilty about rolling Mafia, making it affect her very first post in the game.
WHo the hell feels guilty about being mafia anyway?
Glorfindel does.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:48 pm :ponder:
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:25 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:52 am
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:43 am I'm with Sloonei (and LC, wow, what a surprise, it's el clásico again and everything is predictable and nothing hurts)
Are you more inclined toward my hesitance or LC's confidence?
The former, I guess. Mostly I agree with the sentiments you've expressed about why Quin's reasoning is fine for day 1, and probably enough to join Quin and LC in an epi vote if I don't get anything better for a day 1 reason
*votes Nutella*
hi
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

delete the @ symbol before the names
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:33 pm That tells me Kyle's attention was stolen by the squeaky wheels. I don't think that's a bad thing, because scum needs to know what's going on outside of those yelling the loudest as well.
the squeaky wheels were the only wheels at the time

they kind of still are and I think it's a problem
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Oh. Epi left. :/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:42 pm delete the @ symbol before the names
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:33 pm That tells me Kyle's attention was stolen by the squeaky wheels. I don't think that's a bad thing, because scum needs to know what's going on outside of those yelling the loudest as well.
the squeaky wheels were the only wheels at the time

they kind of still are and I think it's a problem
I didn't even write any names. It was like I was writing "I'm having lasagne for dinner" and the site was like, "Mesk? MESK?!??"

I see. Thank you for your honesty.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Did Nutella ever respond to the question about Epi/LC?

it's cus I mentioned Mesk early in the post and the quotations change it back into @mesk instead of making into the coding thing with brackets and shit, it happens for all the quotes in the cascade unless you delete the @ symbol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:14 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 pm I'd really like to hear Mesk514's thoughts on current events. My thoughts are clouded by past meta and I think an outsiders' viewpoint could bring some clarity
Not a fan. It looks like he's hiding from the thread again. Kyle hasn't played with a fair number of people before (or at least since he's been on the Syndicate), so there's no real reason for being 'clouded'.

Also every 5 seconds in this post the Mesk mention comes up even though i havent even mentioned him and its driving me crazy
There's an at Melk in what you quoted
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:48 pm Did Nutella ever respond to the question about Epi/LC?

it's cus I mentioned Mesk early in the post and the quotations change it back into @mesk instead of making into the coding thing with brackets and shit, it happens for all the quotes in the cascade unless you delete the @ symbol
Which?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

but the answer is no regardless
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I'm voting for Long Con but I'm working and can't explain why at the moment.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Agreed with Quin Epi, Nutella bad.

Nutella being lazy is a scumtell. I don't think she thinks I'm bad nor thinks I'll get lynched but I'd rather....you know what? I'm not sure what Nutella is doing. We were teamed together and it was said that I focus too much on myself when I'm bad, as I focused too much on myself and tap danced to victory. So that's like...an unfriendly poke? But there's no weight behind it. It's not hunting. Feels like a distraction but it would only distract me onto her so...what is that for?

I don't want to switch to Nutella. I think she's more likely bad if Epi is bad and Epi is more likely to be bad if just one of them is. I dislike lynching people I suspect of being buddies with someone I suspect more. Like if we lynch Epi and he's town, I can revevaluate Nutella. If I lynch Nutella and she's town, I don't move on Epi. So why lynch Nutella first.

Anyhow, I think LC, Quin, Kyle, Sloonei are town in that order. Probably Bob too (don't listen to my Bob reads). Everyone else statistically probably town but not giving me reasons to think so.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:00 pm Agreed with Quin Epi, Nutella bad.

Nutella being lazy is a scumtell. I don't think she thinks I'm bad nor thinks I'll get lynched but I'd rather....you know what? I'm not sure what Nutella is doing. We were teamed together and it was said that I focus too much on myself when I'm bad, as I focused too much on myself and tap danced to victory. So that's like...an unfriendly poke? But there's no weight behind it. It's not hunting. Feels like a distraction but it would only distract me onto her so...what is that for?

I don't want to switch to Nutella. I think she's more likely bad if Epi is bad and Epi is more likely to be bad if just one of them is. I dislike lynching people I suspect of being buddies with someone I suspect more. Like if we lynch Epi and he's town, I can revevaluate Nutella. If I lynch Nutella and she's town, I don't move on Epi. So why lynch Nutella first.

Anyhow, I think LC, Quin, Kyle, Sloonei are town in that order. Probably Bob too (don't listen to my Bob reads). Everyone else statistically probably town but not giving me reasons to think so.
I didn't just ISO like six people for second place. Re-evaluate your town reads, you jerk.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:01 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:00 pm Agreed with Quin Epi, Nutella bad.

I didn't just ISO like six people for second place. Re-evaluate your town reads, you jerk.
Wilgy ISO doesn't count. :haha:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:02 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:01 pm

Wilgy ISO doesn't count. :haha:
:disappoint:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Once upon a time, Wilgy got killed cause I ton read him extra hard.

Really, Quin, I'm doing you a favor.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:34 pm As for the cbob and mesk no-vote posts... they're empty filler. Neither of them are in any way real or substantial gameplay. There was nothing about mesk's "dirt" comment that should lead to any alignment decisions. IF you really feel the need to read into it, it indicates a general ignorance or the game structure, which doesn't show as good or bad. And I don't feel like it was even that. Does anyone disagree with this?[/color

Yeah. There's at least as much content there as the Daisy guilt thing. Not gonna argue about my joke though.

(Catching up intermittently, posting as stuff catches my eye, so ignore if I'm outdated)
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:00 pmI think she's more likely bad if Epi is bad and Epi is more likely to be bad if just one of them is.
Can you expand on this link?
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:57 pm I'm voting for Jack ok gg
Y tho
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

I'VE BEEN GONE ONE DAY YOU BASTARDS
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Voting LC for page 4 stuff that I said I was gonna vote Sloonei for.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Elohcin »

Woah now. Seven pages in one day? I guess I need to get in gear and keep my eye on the thread to throughout the day. I guess I'll be using this evening to catch up.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Though Epi describing himself as an "easy lynch" that LC can go after is laughable. (Post 145)

And we're back to the LC vs epi dais
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:16 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:53 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:08 am Put a vote on Spacedaisy. Do we believe her guilt to be coming from a place of empathy for game hosts everywhere, or from her role card?
I'm not really buying the idea that she feels guilty about rolling Mafia, making it affect her very first post in the game.
WHo the hell feels guilty about being mafia anyway?
Me.

But I always feel guilty about winning.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Wait wtf why is sloon voting on LC?

*keeps reading*
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:12 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:53 pm
Uh, you pick two Civs and buddy them so they trust you and don't lynch you. Long game benefit: survival, and more likely to lynch Civs along the way. You intimidate Sloonei out of coming after you. Benefit: One less Civ coming after you; survival; more likely to lynch a Civ along the way.
Wait a minute.

How does Long Con know Mesk, coolonialbob, and Sloonei are civilians?
Oh come on

In the hypothetical that LC is putting forward, of course they'd be likely civs.

This is always a stupid argument
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh hai you guys playing too?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:26 pm Wait wtf why is sloon voting on LC?

*keeps reading*
TBD
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hey yeah why did you vote LC?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:07 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:00 pmI think she's more likely bad if Epi is bad and Epi is more likely to be bad if just one of them is.
Can you expand on this link?
Sure. A few good townies voting for Epi, who is probably bad.

Nutella hamdwaves this, votes for me and leave.

Assume Epi is bad. Nutella is likely trying to discredit the Epi train, hoping his dancing skills allow him to survive and making an excuse not to vote for him. So Nutella is likely bad. Or
Maybe wrong. If I suddenly have a kill I have to use right after Epi is lynched, I shoot Nutella.

Assume Epi is good. Nutella isn't defending her scumbuddy Epi because Epi isn't scum. The case on Nutella half evaporates. If I suddenly have a kill, I don't shoot Nutella.

Let's reverse this.

Assume Nutella is bad. Oh, she's probably covering for scumbuddy Epi but maybe she thinks Epi going to get lynched and is just letting him. I'm willing to use my hypothetical kill to shoot Epi at any rate.

Assume Nutella is good. She's probably just wrong. I still trust my reasoning over hers. I still shoot Epi.

So lynching Epi is more likely to catch scum and allows me to correct a mistake if I'm making one.

They're probably both bad. Probably doesn't matter. Epi should still go first.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:34 pm As for the cbob and mesk no-vote posts... they're empty filler. Neither of them are in any way real or substantial gameplay. There was nothing about mesk's "dirt" comment that should lead to any alignment decisions. IF you really feel the need to read into it, it indicates a general ignorance or the game structure, which doesn't show as good or bad. And I don't feel like it was even that. Does anyone disagree with this?

And the Rocket Man lyrics response is equally devoid of value. So Epi would have spared his vote for any player who acknowledged his Elton John joke. Why? It doesn't even plant a seed that could grow into a suspicion, it doesn't put anyone on the spot, the only effect is to make cbob slightly more comfortable.
I'm glad none of the other players in this game post empty filler.

I'm also glad that you, LC, consider every player as an option, rather than writing a few off on D1. Screw priorities, focus, or good feels. Gotta waste all that effort on evaluating every player.

Was to call out epi for his egregious behavior.

This is one of the stupidest arguments I've seen D1, regardless of epi's alignment. What's worse, IT ISN'T EVEN YOUR ARGUMENT! Sloonei brought it up and you bandwagoned!

And worst of all, there's still a strong possibility that you're town and this is just LCxEPI LOVE CHU CHU
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:37 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:34 pm

By saying I'm pretending not to understand, you are effectively calling me "stupid," because I don't understand.

How the fuck did I choose who would quote Elton John? I'm not psychic.

I'm out for the night.
I never said you chose who would quote Elton John. You chose him because he responded to you. He gave you the buddying opportunity you were looking for, and you chose that Civ because of it.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

lol jack if you think me being lazy is a scumtell you haven't played with me enough. you were spoiled in phenon, that was one of my best civ performances. I am normally lazy af and flipflopping all over the place, anyone can tell you that. I'm trying to change up my style anyway so it's less obvious, and have decided to go with a fast-and-loose, whatever-I-feel-like-saying style this game, and I've decided you're bad so I'm voting for you and I decided not to get deeply involved in discussion because, yeah, I'm lazy, deal with it

linki: wait you think I'm epi's scumbuddy? lol what? I very nearly voted for him first. I'm fine with him being lynched.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:34 pm As for the cbob and mesk no-vote posts... they're empty filler. Neither of them are in any way real or substantial gameplay. There was nothing about mesk's "dirt" comment that should lead to any alignment decisions. IF you really feel the need to read into it, it indicates a general ignorance or the game structure, which doesn't show as good or bad. And I don't feel like it was even that. Does anyone disagree with this?

And the Rocket Man lyrics response is equally devoid of value. So Epi would have spared his vote for any player who acknowledged his Elton John joke. Why? It doesn't even plant a seed that could grow into a suspicion, it doesn't put anyone on the spot, the only effect is to make cbob slightly more comfortable.
I'm glad none of the other players in this game post empty filler.

I'm also glad that you, LC, consider every player as an option, rather than writing a few off on D1. Screw priorities, focus, or good feels. Gotta waste all that effort on evaluating every player.

Was to call out epi for his egregious behavior.

This is one of the stupidest arguments I've seen D1, regardless of epi's alignment. What's worse, IT ISN'T EVEN YOUR ARGUMENT! Sloonei brought it up and you bandwagoned!

And worst of all, there's still a strong possibility that you're town and this is just LCxEPI LOVE CHU CHU
:rolleyes: ok
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

huh didn't realize LC was getting so many votes. I'll change to Epi then because nobody agrees with me about Jack and I'd much rather Epi get lynched than LC. Though I'm not discounting the possibility that LC is bad either
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'll join nutella in her Jack vote for his scumslip.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LOL I had to still post that despite the linki, because it's real.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:44 pm I'll join nutella in her Jack vote for his scumslip.
wait what? is it him saying "a few good townies" or something else that I'm missing
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Nutella, can you tell me more about past Epi LC clashes and how they've resolved?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Usually with my death.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:44 pm I'll join nutella in her Jack vote for his scumslip.
wait what? is it him saying "a few good townies" or something else that I'm missing
When I asked him how his post was a scum tell, he said "I don't know" instead of "It's not a scumtell, and cannot be because I'm a Civ."
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:48 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:46 pm
When I asked him how his post was a scum tell, he said "I don't know" instead of "It's not a scumtell, and cannot be because I'm a Civ."
ah see I didn't entirely follow that thread since y'all kept screwing up the quotes. but I agree with your initial assessment of his sprityo prodding-- that was part of what made me decide he's bad.

vote returning to jack
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”