Fujin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
60%

Total votes: 15
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 226

Re: Mortal Kombat Mafia [Day 3]

Post by MacDougall »

Lol speedchuck voting simon. What a vile fiend.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 364

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:41 pm Vote speedchuck then
but he thinks I'm town and my ego feels good at having one person itt believe what I'm saying :puppy:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Speedcuck why are you voting Simon?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

is this intuition based tunneling based on his reaction to your mislynch or something more?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:42 pm
but he thinks I'm town and my ego feels good at having one person itt believe what I'm saying :puppy:
Maybe he has tmi tho
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:43 pm
is this intuition based tunneling based on his reaction to your mislynch or something more?
Nah that's a good description of it
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 440

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:42 pm Speedcuck why are you voting Simon?
What you call me boi? Oi'll stuff you.

*ahem*

Reasons that have been stated. Simon does things when he's town. He doesn't when he's mafia. He's not doing things. That's as simple as I can get it.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dunya and speedcuck are teammies
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:31 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:29 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:25 pm from the options, I had Marmot and Simon both down as scum reads. I don't feel good about Marmot's self-vote at all though. Like, it makes me question his scumminess.
Give me a town motivation for a self-vote
Based on personal experience, people who self-vote are far behind townies who don't want to impact the thread.

I've seen one case of a scum DrWilgy self vote, on this site, and RadicalFuzz in the vocaroo, and that's it. But Radical did it out of frustration, no one frustrated Marmot to self-vote. So what's the scum motivation for it?
Want some cheese with that wine? A townie who would try to get himself lynched, depriving my faction of a chance to catch a baddie, does not deserve my sympathy. A baddie pretending to do that should not either. I've played games with many a mod who would ban a player for self voting. It's against the spirit of the game 99% of the time. I'm absolutely not going to encourage the idea that it's something townies do or should do.

What would you do about Simon if Eloh was dead or not in the game?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wait no dunya is civ. Quin is bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:45 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:25 pm from the options, I had Marmot and Simon both down as scum reads. I don't feel good about Marmot's self-vote at all though. Like, it makes me question his scumminess.
Based on personal experience, people who self-vote are far behind townies who don't want to impact the thread.

I've seen one case of a scum DrWilgy self vote, on this site, and RadicalFuzz in the vocaroo, and that's it. But Radical did it out of frustration, no one frustrated Marmot to self-vote. So what's the scum motivation for it?
Want some cheese with that wine? A townie who would try to get himself lynched, depriving my faction of a chance to catch a baddie, does not deserve my sympathy. A baddie pretending to do that should not either. I've played games with many a mod who would ban a player for self voting. It's against the spirit of the game 99% of the time. I'm absolutely not going to encourage the idea that it's something townies do or should do.

Town
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:45 pm

I agree with the first part, self-voting has been against the rules in more than 90% of the games I've played so I've never had to deal with it tbh. Leo in Seinfeld on this website was my first experience and she was town. Then DrWilgy who wouldn't post in Mountains and self vote sometimes, then RadicalFuzz in vocaroo out of exasperation (fake), the latter two both scum.

I was wondering if Marmot simply voted for himself as a placeholder vote to see the vote tally until he had a strong lead?

I would have lynched Simon had Eloh not been present based on what I told Jay.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Glorfindel »

Ermac wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:46 am We are now in a position to reveal some of what we know about the events of this realm. The Mafia night kill target last night was indeed your fair Elven prince.
What the hell? Bunch of #^*$ing cowards! It’s not like they couldn’t lynch someone who was actually making an impact on this game :( I don’t know how much credence we can place in what this guy says but if it’s true, I assume that makes me one of the confirmed Townies that he referred to in an earlier post?

I’ve had a brief read over the thread to catch up (after falling asleep straight after posting last night, sorry) and I don’t think I like the push on Simon. Maybe it’s just that ‘10 year old’ thing that always dissuades me but the guy (in my experience) always posts so little content he’s easy to push as a mis-lynch. There’s minimal if any engagement and frankly, while he could be bad, I’m not seeing any evidence of it right now and he could just as well be good.

I like Jay. I don’t think he’s bad and I honestly don’t want him to be. I also didn’t buy Lapluie’s case against Dunya until I read LC’s more recent posts on the matter. I think the theory that Lapluie’s gained some knowledge on Dunya’s identity/alignment overnight sounds potentially like it might hold water. I think Dunya is a lovely person (she’s been very kind to me) but I’ll seriously consider this case before voting today.

I’ve been watching Kyle closely and I’ve got to admit, his performance more recently seems really genuine and it seems to me like there is a level of commitment there that looks pretty damn Townie to me.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:36 pm like, self-voting has been against the rules in maybe 90% of the games I've played. I don't know how you guys deal with it here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I agree. Vote speedcuck.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Glorfindel wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:50 pm I like Jay. I don’t think he’s bad and I honestly don’t want him to be. I also didn’t buy Lapluie’s case against Dunya until I read LC’s more recent posts on the matter. I think the theory that Lapluie’s gained some knowledge on Dunya’s identity/alignment overnight sounds potentially like it might hold water. I think Dunya is a lovely person (she’s been very kind to me) but I’ll seriously consider this case before voting today.
:disappoint: Really disheartening stuff coming from you of all people. I'm disappointed, Glorf.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The main reasons I'm not voting Dunya are that I don't see the case on her being forgotten, if we're wrong her mislynch hurts significantly more than a Simon or Wilgy mislynch and I know she didn't save Tony cause Tony is good.

I have zero reason not to vote Simon or Wilgy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The Jimmy, Lap and LC trains are jokes.

None of those players are getting lynched today, nor should they be. I say that as maybe the biggest Lap detractor.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:53 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:50 pm I like Jay. I don’t think he’s bad and I honestly don’t want him to be. I also didn’t buy Lapluie’s case against Dunya until I read LC’s more recent posts on the matter. I think the theory that Lapluie’s gained some knowledge on Dunya’s identity/alignment overnight sounds potentially like it might hold water. I think Dunya is a lovely person (she’s been very kind to me) but I’ll seriously consider this case before voting today.
:disappoint: Really disheartening stuff coming from you of all people. I'm disappointed, Glorf.
Highly manipulative post
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Voting Simon. If Eloh shows up before deadline, great. If not, I'll vote as though Eloh wasn't playing. :shrug:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:56 pm The main reasons I'm not voting Dunya are that I don't see the case on her being forgotten, if we're wrong her mislynch hurts significantly more than a Simon or Wilgy mislynch and I know she didn't save Tony cause Tony is good.

Read speed please
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Regarding Speedchuck, his finalvotes have been yuck until today. Nobody's forgetting that or Mac's insistence that he is bad. We should all remember these things as well as Speed's skill in faking being a townie.....and vote elsewhere for now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:00 pm Regarding Speedchuck, his finalvotes have been yuck until today. Nobody's forgetting that or Mac's insistence that he is bad. We should all remember these things as well as Speed's skill in faking being a townie.....and vote elsewhere for now.
Why
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:00 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:53 pm
Highly manipulative post
I'm fed up of people holding onto a weak ass theory LC said based on a false interpretation of lapluie posts and considering it a case without her actually coming in here and confirming or denying it. How do I know it's false? Because I can see my role card. And lapluie is doing town a terrible disservice if she doesn't rectify the situation and misinterpretation IF SHE IS TOWN.

It's weak as balls. Disgusting. I hate it. Disappointed people are actually crediting it in any shape or form.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:00 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:56 pm The main reasons I'm not voting Dunya are that I don't see the case on her being forgotten, if we're wrong her mislynch hurts significantly more than a Simon or Wilgy mislynch and I know she didn't save Tony cause Tony is good.

Read speed please
He will for sure be looked into in greater detail.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I don't think scum speedchuck would have joined the MacD bandwagon and excused his vote so awkwardly like that. He's really good at being sly (sorry speed, I mead that admirably). I think he really was trying to do something good. That's why I can't vote for speed today, though it doesn't rule him out of being s/a.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:00 pm Regarding Speedchuck, his finalvotes have been yuck until today. Nobody's forgetting that or Mac's insistence that he is bad. We should all remember these things as well as Speed's skill in faking being a townie.....and vote elsewhere for now.
Why
Cause a 90% chance to catch scum with a 10% chance to mislynch an unhelpful townie is better than a 50% chance to catch scum and a 50% chance to mislynch a really helpful townie.

Plus, I'd rather bet the game on Day 8 on 8 days of actual Speedchuck content than have to do it on basically half a day of content some of the other players are going to give by that point in time.

We have time to let Speedchuck prove or bury himself. Simon's at max badness right now.
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 553

Post by lapluie »

[mention]dunya[/mention]
This game is frustrating as is there is no need to use vulgar language towards me, what the hell? if you want to get me out of game because I'm ruining it then do it, vote for me all of you & lynch me I give up. I'm honestly devastated as to what's happening already by so much back lash into this, its really frustrating to communicate with most of you around here. W.e im voting myself.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

lapluie wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:17 pm @dunya
This game is frustrating as is there is no need to use vulgar language towards me, what the hell? if you want to get me out of game because I'm ruining it then do it, vote for me all of you & lynch me I give up. I'm honestly devastated as to what's happening already by so much back lash into this, its really frustrating to communicate with most of you around here. W.e im voting myself.
Lap, don't get discouraged.

I think you're doing a good job here regardless of your alignment, especially in the last day. :beer:

Dunya and I are just out to catch some (in universe) no good baddies that are trying to kill us or our friends. Or we're pretending to do so. Nobody wants you gone for any reason except maybe you're killing our friends or maybe you'd make a good fall person so we can get away with killing everyone else. Nobody is upset with you on a personal level and I'm sorry if I came across as rude.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

what? what vulgar language towards you? if you're frustrated by me, I suggest you speak to [mention]juliets[/mention] and she can resolve the issue.

This is a game, and cursing is allowed afaik in this forum, without cursing someone else or disrespecting them personally. part of mafia is pointing fingers and calling each other scum and liars, so I get you're frustrations, but I didn't intend to use vulgar language towards you and I'm sorry if I offended you. But none of this is personal, I hope you know that?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:20 pm

I think you're doing a good job here regardless of your alignment, especially in the last day. :beer:

Dunya and I are just out to catch some (in universe) no good baddies that are trying to kill us or our friends. Or we're pretending to do so. Nobody wants you gone for any reason except maybe you're killing our friends or maybe you'd make a good fall person so we can get away with killing everyone else. Nobody is upset with you on a personal level and I'm sorry if I came across as rude.
Maphier
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]lapluie[/mention] please come back. I promise I won't use any bad words in any of my posts. For shit, I'll say poop. For fuck, I'll say heck. I can do it. It won't be easy, but I can do it. :nicenod:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:26 pm @JaggedJimmyJay - How does Marmot self voting affect your read on him?

also where the heck is @Made ? :o
It’s irrelevant. If I were to count all the self-votes to ever occur on this site, the leader might well be Marmot. He lives and dies with WIFOM, it’s his world. He once night killed his own scum teammate.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 440

Post by speedchuck »

I am about to head to a wedding. I will not be back before Dayend. Final thoughts.

I hope people discuss and consolidate the votes in these last few hours, instead of just throwing tepid votes in the thread and letting the few players in the know do whatever they want.

Hard to put scumpeeps on their toes when the leading lynch has two or three votes.

I honestly think Simon is bad, for meta reasons if nothing else. I advocate that lynch. As far as other lynches go that have 2 votes (really guys, come on), Marmot isn't that bad. Dunya is not a lynch I want to make happen today. Neither am I.

Lapluie is still a townread. I hold to that.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’m not at home and can’t give you any great insights right now, but I don’t think dunya is a good lynch. If the case still surrounds her case against sig, then that’s a silly case.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:44 pm"Disgusting."
dunya i don't make decisions recklessly. If there's any data that might influence the direction of a choice I have to make then I'm not gonna just ignore it just cus it contradicts something I already think.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:00 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:44 pm"Disgusting."
dunya i don't make decisions recklessly. If there's any data that might influence the direction of a choice I have to make then I'm not gonna just ignore it just cus it contradicts something I already think.
that's not what I found disgusting, but your casing of me based on someone's theory of someone's theory. Your post was trying to frame me negatively, even though you are basing it on loose speculation and not straight from the horse's mouth, and then to top all that off you sign it off with something like "but idk maybe I'm wrong". I don't like that. I feel it was very opportunistic of you.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 113

Post by rabbit8 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:43 pm
rabbit8 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:33 am
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:18 am Jay I have to say I strongly disagree with the assertion that Marmot did the least to communicate effectively with his curse. Wilgy did practically zero with his, as did Simon and Elohcin (not that any of these players have actually said anything outside of the chaos day either). I felt that Marmot actually used some of his quotes to express opinions and sentiments relevant to the discussion.
:nicenod:
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:50 am Don't dishonor the memory of my life by ignoring my pleas. Take vengeance for me.
I agree with you....

I got my :eye: on:

JJJ,
Speedchuck,
Made,
Nutella,
Jack, and Kyle.

LC?
Simon?
Dave?
So basically, everyone who is trusted except Glor or hunting except Nutella is on your shit list.
Trusted? Oh, the circle jerk of I think you're good I think you're good bullshit.

I will trust who I want. :beer:

Why do I have to train my vote on one of these players? [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]

I may move my vote. If I feel the urge. :bored:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I mean [mention]lapluie[/mention], please. I didn't want you to take your vote off me. I wanted you to discuss things and clarify false assumptions people were making. You put me in a bad light, and if you are town like you're claiming, you're going to hurt yourself in the end if you don't clarify you're position and how you reached your conclusions about me. Put your vote back on me. Or better yet, if you return to the game, I'll selfvote. :nicenod: How's that? Do we have a deal?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

It pains me to see the typos I make w/r/t you're and your after posting. I'm sorry guys, for inflicting such bad grammar on you.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:46 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:26 pm @JaggedJimmyJay - How does Marmot self voting affect your read on him?

also where the heck is @Made ? :o
It’s irrelevant. If I were to count all the self-votes to ever occur on this site, the leader might well be Marmot. He lives and dies with WIFOM, it’s his world. He once night killed his own scum teammate.
Although Simon is a suspect, I feel like I suspected him as strongly last game and he was town so I don't want to mislynch him. I really want to see what Eloh thinks of him first, since I'm definitely Town reading Eloh this game.

I've only played 1 game with Marmot (vocaroo) and I town-read him before he was mislynched.

I didn't get the same townie feelings from Marmot this game, as I explained in my fake rainbow list where he was a scum-read of mine. I'm down with lynching him based on my feelings and what you said up there make my case stronger.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Glorfindel »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:23 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:20 pm

Maphier
I honestly can’t say I disagree with this assessment. And Jack continues his slide...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 553

Post by lapluie »

dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:08 pm I mean @lapluie, please. I didn't want you to take your vote off me. I wanted you to discuss things and clarify false assumptions people were making. You put me in a bad light, and if you are town like you're claiming, you're going to hurt yourself in the end if you don't clarify you're position and how you reached your conclusions about me. Put your vote back on me. Or better yet, if you return to the game, I'll selfvote. :nicenod: How's that? Do we have a deal?
It's okay, youre right, my decision & logic was irrational & I came on too hard, sorry.
I'm not gonna vote you because of my silly conclusion that youre bad because of the sig lynch, I've thought about it, it just makes us both look bad. Simon is already in the lead for lynch, I think speedchuck is right to think that simon would be a good lynch tonight, his behaviours have been erratic & noncommittal. Sorry I lashed out like that, I understand where you're coming from. So thank you
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

rabbit8 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:07 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:43 pm
rabbit8 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:33 am
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:18 am Jay I have to say I strongly disagree with the assertion that Marmot did the least to communicate effectively with his curse. Wilgy did practically zero with his, as did Simon and Elohcin (not that any of these players have actually said anything outside of the chaos day either). I felt that Marmot actually used some of his quotes to express opinions and sentiments relevant to the discussion.
:nicenod:
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:50 am Don't dishonor the memory of my life by ignoring my pleas. Take vengeance for me.
I agree with you....

I got my :eye: on:

JJJ,
Speedchuck,
Made,
Nutella,
Jack, and Kyle.

LC?
Simon?
Dave?
So basically, everyone who is trusted except Glor or hunting except Nutella is on your shit list.
Trusted? Oh, the circle jerk of I think you're good I think you're good bullshit.

I will trust who I want. :beer:

Why do I have to train my vote on one of these players? Jackofhearts2005

I may move my vote. If I feel the urge. :bored:
Half the hunting game is finding good guys. I'm not gonna ignore that.

Good idea.

You don't but I'd prefer it if you did because the number of people in this game who vote for players for tenuous reasons is too damn high. When good trains only have 0-2 votes, I don't want even 1 vote on players I think are town. If Wilgy and Simon just vote whoever without even trying to hide their badness, how do I know they won't vote Jimmy?

Now that Simon has 3 votes I care less what you do.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 388

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:31 pm @novaselinenever @Quin

Have any of my recent posts swayed you at all from reading me as scum?
No, because none of your recent posts address the reason I suspect you. Half the case you pushed on me is made up (my "I knew it" posts), and the other half is exaggerated (Disagreeing with the sig case versus strongly against the sig case). We've talked about the latter a few times, but I've been waiting for you to address the former.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The hell is a Mapier?

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] [mention]Glorfindel[/mention]
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Can you really say 1 vote is a train?

Anyway, I will likely be moving my vote to Speedchuck.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

lapluie wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:17 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:08 pm I mean lapluie, please. I didn't want you to take your vote off me. I wanted you to discuss things and clarify false assumptions people were making. You put me in a bad light, and if you are town like you're claiming, you're going to hurt yourself in the end if you don't clarify you're position and how you reached your conclusions about me. Put your vote back on me. Or better yet, if you return to the game, I'll selfvote. :nicenod: How's that? Do we have a deal?
It's okay, youre right, my decision & logic was irrational & I came on too hard, sorry.
I'm not gonna vote you because of my silly conclusion that youre bad because of the sig lynch, I've thought about it, it just makes us both look bad. Simon is already in the lead for lynch, I think speedchuck is right to think that simon would be a good lynch tonight, his behaviours have been erratic & noncommittal. Sorry I lashed out like that, I understand where you're coming from. So thank you
Hey it's ok. I've been frustrated many times in mafia. We're all new here to you, and I thought you were handling yourself like a boss-lady quite frankly. Much better than my first game on here. :hugs:

and I wish to insist that you keep your vote on me if you have any lingering doubts about me. Don't let this blown-out event dissuade you from feeling what you feel, and doing what your intuition tells you, but I ask only that you don't let other players put words into your mouth and not comment on it when it can reflect badly on you later if you are town. :nicenod: This whole mishap could have led us to a scum opportunistic LC or Kyle or Glorf, in fact and it would be cool if we caught them this way. ;)
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

LOL, Marmont still self voting.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 388

Post by Quin »

i am like 99.7 percent sure lapluie doesn't have information on dunya

this perspective does not come from one who has information himself thank you
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”