Pete the Persian (host/dead/non)
63%

Total votes: 16
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 499

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:32 pm I figured you out Golden. Now that I know you are Rhys Darby, if I read your posts in his voice they seem way less malevolent and instead just make you come across like a goofy huckster.
Goofy huckster is pretty much spot on - regardless of what that means for your alignment read.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 666

Post by dunya »

my unconventional rainbow list

TOWN
dunya- the towniest of them all.

leaning TOWN - in order from greatest to least
MacDougall - what can I say? This is classic Town MacDougall and the tinfoil on me is classic old MacDougall, only this time he's wary of me and wants to keep me around. if this is scum MacD, I'll eat my own hat. If Mac was scum, he'd have hopped on any opportunity to lynch me, I know that for a fact.
M Plus 7 - since it was brought up and I browsed it again, yeah I feel like this is the same MP in Searching For Quin. I'm not sure who called his performance here a watered down supertownie, but with like 4 or 5 high posters in 1 game, I don't think that's really unexpected. I think his defensive stance and general need for acceptance as a Town figure is something Town MP would be eagerly after this early in the game as opposed to Scum MP. I really was pinged by the post to sig, but I feel like we've moved beyond that and it's taken up way too much time considering it was such an early comment and he's been balls to the wall with his posting and very unreserved.
Scotty - he's kind of charming isn't he? I really enjoy reading his posts. I thought it was an act at first, but now that the first part was clarified, I'm a fan of his line of thoughts, his questioning, his prods, his little catches here and there and most of all, his gifs. It's going to be hard to lynch this guy. compliments aside, he's been fishing around in a wide pool of suspects which is what I like most. There's not been any tunneling or focus, and he didn't NO U me, which could have been pretty easy for him to do. He approached my concerns calmly and addressed them openly, without reserve. I like that. leaning strong town.
sig - doesn't seem overly concerned about how he appears in posts. people who think too much about how their words come across have something to hide. people who post what they're thinking, as they're thinking it, come across genuine. sometimes our thoughts are non-conclusive or maybe even don't make sense, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't share them. Every thought can be valuable if someone else has an idea or an alternate view towards that thought. I don't care if he adds some fluffy words to his posts, he's had strong stances against 2 outspoken players in this game: he could have certainly played it safer if he wanted to.
Choutas - I like his contributions so far. he's getting into the heart of the matter, he's not tiptoeing. He's saying what he thinks without being wishy washy and easily swayed away.
Long Con - I don't know how much of the thread he's read, but I feel like this is early days Long Con. He'll see one thing he likes that someone else said and he'll agree with that. He's done pretty much that. When he was scum, the only game I played with him where he was scum (Seinfeld), it was a sockpuppet account, but he actually made more of an effort to give a variety of reads and leave little trails here and there. Town Long Con doesn't have to blend in or think ahead so far, he kind of plays it day by day which is the feeling I've gotten so far from him so leaning town for now.
wolbre04 - i like this guy. he seems sincere and open, and unafraid. people who are paying attention to not break the rules are good in my books. people who aren't reserved in contributing some fast opinions about people are good. leaning town atm.

non conclusive
Marmot - I don't even know what he thinks of anyone or anything. Seems to have agreed with Long Con that what I did was something a bad Marmot would have done, but didn't follow up or conclude that train of thought. I'm not surprised, cos it's Marmot, but I've seen a more invested Town Marmot in FE and I want to see that again before I decide where to place him.
novaselinenever - I've been scum with nova and I've seen town nova. Town nova is a beast. He's actually a pretty active poster and makes real thought-out cases so a definite asset down the road. I've also seen a scum nova basically be MIA for most of the game. :p I can't say he's completely inactive here, but the activity level is definitely not what I saw when he helped win a game on NF recently so I'm putting him in the middle for now.
speedchuck - I'd like to see more activity from speed, I'm wary of him in every game as a general rule. Heck, in FE I suggested we kill off rabbit8 an inactive just so speedchuck didn't replace him because I didn't want to face him. I know he's slick, but I also know people never give him much of a chance when he's town. I didn't like how he hadn't provided any reads or comments until his Town and Remainder list, but at least he was one of the first to offer that, so that's something. I hope I see more directed attention from speed on anyone (some people).
Dom - idk. he's certainly made a lot of points and he's vocal and loud about them, but idk how I feel about him. I still feel like he was grasping at straws and doing something he's accused others of doing with the sig argument, where I feel like there wasn't all that much to be said but he wanted to say a lot of things and make it seem like he has justification by challenging me to interpret the post. Clearly, I understood sig, and didn't see the big issue. Maybe that's an advantage for a non-native speaker :D I wouldn't vote for him today, even though I didn't like the sig episode, because I like his dominant style (like a blend of MacDougall and Ricochet and JJJ in one) so I wanna see what else he comes up with.

no intel, need more data:
ColinIsCool
Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005
lapluie
Kites
Spacedaisy
Lunalee
Kylemii

leaning SCUM
Turnip Head - I really can't place his personality in a little sqaure box yet. I'm...confused. He's actively involved, but I don't really know what to make of him amongst all the jokey posts. How much has TH actually really contributed? wait, so I had TH in the non conclusive list, but now that I have his ISO open, I feel like he deserves a light scum read for being all fluff and no content. The only thing I like from him is being the first to call Sloonei out for some hypocricy re: his ColinIsCool vote. But that's like literally the only thing.
Sloonei - I've heard the word sloppy being thrown around, and tbh, I think it applies to Sloonei most. The Colin vote reasoning was bad. He voted for him because he offered no thoughts? Yeah, Colin and about 10 other people at least. Apart from a nod to MP as town, and voting for Colin, I have no idea where Sloonei's head is at and that worries me. I get he's 5 pages behind, but even so, I'd say he has a good 7 pages of content and I would expect more. I do feel like he went back on the right track of Sloonei-like prodding right before he had to leave for work again, but I'd like to see more.
Golden (this is before he's begun reposting, so don't call me out on this, I know he's posting like batshit crazy as I type this damn list but I keep getting distracted with packing and shit) - for all that Golden has said, I don't feel like he's shared any real suspects beyond suspicion for me and defending himself. It seems like he townreads Mac, sig, MP, Scotty... is this how Golden scumhunts? POE by forming more townreads? His conversation with me earlier today reminded me a lot of RadicalFuzz's responses to me in Vocaroo2. There was a lot of headbutting and dead ends. To be fair to Golden, he answered my question in the end (after I completely lost interest and do not credit his answer 2 hours later), but I feel like he's spent more time defending himself and getting into lengthy finger pointing arguments than actually spreading himself out. Also, before his GTH list, he hadn't addressed Epi or commented on Epi. He followed up his list with an Epi vote, taking his placeholder "no baggage" vote off Sloonei (distancing?). Similarly, his only interaction with Choutas before that was defending himself against Choutas' accusations. I guess I just found it unusual that for all the conversation that happened in the thread, his 2 greatest suspects at that point were Epi and Choutas. It wasn't at all expected? I've done a quick browse of his most recent posts and yea.............maybe I can add more nice things but fuck it, I'm posting this now.

that said, I'm placing a vote on Turnip Head for now because of lack of real contributions to this point while keeping an active presence.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:12 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:55 am so many 1 posters and some no posters still. I can't prod you all, but I am looking at you with my big, magnificent eyes. We have like 36 hours to make a decision so get in here and tell us what you make of the thread so far.
It's big.
don't blame me this time, I'm THIRD hightest poster. THIRD. so there's two bigger assholes. :p
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:05 pm :hmm:

Epi's curse seems random af
It is worth noting
The Persians invented the
Refrigerator
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 620
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I won't let you down dunya :smoky:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epi's not cursed he's just being a weirdo
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Spacedaisy »

this place is crazy packed with posts. Not catching up on all that. It's my birthday tomorrow! Fuck that noise, I've got better things to do than sit here and go through all that...

Someone tell me what to think please.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 288

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:20 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:05 pm :hmm:

Epi's curse seems random af
It is worth noting
The Persians invented the
Refrigerator
Really? I didn't think Westinghouse was a Persian name.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:30 pm this place is crazy packed with posts. Not catching up on all that. It's my birthday tomorrow! Fuck that noise, I've got better things to do than sit here and go through all that...

Happy Birthday!

For tomorrow.

You should read. It was mostly fun.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:30 pm this place is crazy packed with posts. Not catching up on all that. It's my birthday tomorrow! Fuck that noise, I've got better things to do than sit here and go through all that...

since you're the birthday girl tomorrow, we won't lynch you day 1. :lorab:

fight me on this people, I dare you
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

My yellow name is very bright huh
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dunya, the thing you miss is I don't care about 'credit'. If someone is asking me to respond in a way that will give me 'credit', I can manipulate that easily. You shouldn't give me credit ever for anything that gets 'credit'. I knew the impact of giving you the run around, I chose to do it anyway, because I didn't want your read of me to be surface deep. Put it this way, I am playing the long game. I'm more interested in being myself and allowing you the chance to learn who I am and how I plan than I am in the idea of giving you want you want in the moment.

So the fact I don't get any credit for answering your thing two hours later is far preferable to me.

And I don't have 'one way' of playing but I do like PoE. But mostly I just call whatever I see. For you to say I don't have many reads after you've responded to a list in which I gave about ten (and then not engaged in my response to your following point), I don't love that aspect of your so much.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I didn't expect this but I agree with dunya's sloonei read.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But I literally just mislynched sloonei in the last day one we played together so I'm taking that under advisement.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'll catch up after my birthday is over. In the meantime, tell me who to suspect? I won't lynch Mac or dunya because they wished me happy birthday and I won't lynch Golden because he's my brain twin and I need to know if I actually suspect him before I vote to lynch him. The rest of you all are fair game.

What is my husband up to? Has he been suspicious yet?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Post by novaselinenever »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:41 pm I'll catch up after my birthday is over. In the meantime, tell me who to suspect? I won't lynch Mac or dunya because they wished me happy birthday and I won't lynch Golden because he's my brain twin and I need to know if I actually suspect him before I vote to lynch him. The rest of you all are fair game.

Happy birthday!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:41 pm I'll catch up after my birthday is over. In the meantime, tell me who to suspect? I won't lynch Mac or dunya because they wished me happy birthday and I won't lynch Golden because he's my brain twin and I need to know if I actually suspect him before I vote to lynch him. The rest of you all are fair game.

Nah, he's supatown. At least until you tell me I'm wrong.

If you were to look at, say, a handful of isos - what do you think of sloonei, poetic epi, dom, speedchuck?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:20 am
wolbre04 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:13 am I feel like such a moron. I've been perched waiting for the game to start and didn't even realize it did :rip:
that's ok! Day 0 happened on a Saturday at mindnight EST and Day 1 started at Sunday 6pm so a lot of people haven't really checked in yet. feel free to dig right in and throw some reads around.

what time zone are you in btw? I know we have some Europeans and some Australians playing too.
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:46 am wolbre04, you should see the end time at the top of the poll for your timezone

Who threatens to dismantle everything we have achieved here?
Poll runs till Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:00 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

11pm my time is different than 11pm your time :p
Time zones are useful to establish opportune hours for people to meet when there is distance between them.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

@Epignosis :ponder:
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 28

Post by ColinIsCool »

Some thoughts:

Scotty's drunk posts make me read him as town, simply because I don't think a scum would try to play drunk. I'll stand corrected if anybody can counter.

Between Mac and Golden, I'm more impressed by Mac. He's my strongest town read right now, I think he's digging pretty deep into posts and asking good questions. On the other side, I don't know how Golden plays but but I think the defense of "this is my meta, you should believe me" is pretty weak.

I always have a really hard time getting a read on dunya. Same for MP in this game — I think he legitimately believes Golden is town, but that's all I can really feel from his posts.

I don't really get why Sloonei voted for me in particular, and I also think it's weird that he said the same thing I did in the post in question. :stare:

Choutas feels town to me, really clear-cut contributions that I agree with but I haven't played with him in so long that I can't remember what he plays like.

I have no idea what Epi is doing.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

People who have played a lot with Golden, who haven't weighed in: what say you?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Anyone who says my defence is 'this is my meta, believe me' is avoiding all the substantive answers I also gave to Mac in response to his questions.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

By 'avoiding' I mean, just not providing a view on them.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Golden wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:01 pm Anyone who says my defence is 'this is my meta, believe me' is avoiding all the substantive answers I also gave to Mac in response to his questions.
I don't mean to reduce your entire position to that, but rather I'm saying it's a line of reasoning that I don't (and can't, because we've never played together) agree with and it pinged me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

For example - it is perfectly normal for townies to make insincere reads and do insincere things, but Mac was treating me as an anomaly. I think there are very few townies who are always honest about everything, and generally speaking they are people like Glorf who can't lie even when bad.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:00 pm[...] I don't think a scum would try to play drunk. I'll stand corrected if anybody can counter.
I object, and frankly I'm shocked at the accusation.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:03 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:01 pm Anyone who says my defence is 'this is my meta, believe me' is avoiding all the substantive answers I also gave to Mac in response to his questions.
I don't mean to reduce your entire position to that, but rather I'm saying it's a line of reasoning that I don't (and can't, because we've never played together) agree with and it pinged me.
That is completely fair. To be honest I feel a little icky in my meta defences because of how many people don't know me, and I not only expect but prefer that people who don't know me give them no weight.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:00 pmScotty's drunk posts make me read him as town, simply because I don't think a scum would try to play drunk. I'll stand corrected if anybody can counter.
We need to get bea back here to meet you :p

I can't counter with any specific recollection of scotty. But I'm not sure if he is a person who takes mafia seriously enough that he would have a self-imposed prohibition when scum.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:00 pm
Scotty's drunk posts make me read him as town, simply because I don't think a scum would try to play drunk. I'll stand corrected if anybody can counter.
Yeah no, even I see the flaw in this logic. I’d live my life regardless and posting drunk should not be a cop out or a way to prop myself up.

-20 points to Griffynpuff
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:03 pm For example - it is perfectly normal for townies to make insincere reads and do insincere things, but Mac was treating me as an anomaly. I think there are very few townies who are always honest about everything, and generally speaking they are people like Glorf who can't lie even when bad.
Eh I dunno mate I think being insincere is pretty much the major thing scum do in a game to get caught actually therefore trying to determine sincerity when analysing players is the most common way to identify scum. I'd wager that be the case for just about everyone. Certainly is how I do it.

It's just ... according to you, you intentionally are insincere as a townie for strategic reasons. So it should be no surprise to come under persistent scrutiny and to your credit it seems not to be.

So no, I do not think it is perfectly normal for townies to make insincere reads other than when blatantly joking.

Also let's not dress this up and make it bigger than the sum of its parts. You qualified a particular read as sincere. I wondered why you felt the need to do that. You say because you had been or plan to or are capable of insincere reads and felt the need, unprovoked, to establish that one as sincere.

Regardless outside of the points I have directly raised with you the majority of your play has been sound so I am going to give you a pass for now.

So who should I be pestering if not you?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If Golden is scum, he’ll do a great job or wriggling out of arguments for the sake of the jury

Damned lawyers

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

M Plus 7 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:18 am LOL, I have 16 notifications. That's what I like to see. :slick:
Shit.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think there is a lot of merit in pestering sloonei.

And scotty's response to colin pinged me. Almost like 'dude, that's a cop out reason to call your scumbuddy town, I don't want a bar of it'. But that might just be my first instinct.

And you are right that we find scum by finding insincerity; but also by motive. I look for something I think is insincere and then try to find motive. For that reason. But you're right that it's more than the sum of its parts at this point.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:08 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:34 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:46 am
Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:43 am
However, they can improve the glory of their victory after that by also neutralizing the opposing civilian faction.
@JaggedJimmyJay clarification question, what is meant here by neutralize?
Defeat.
that's not what i asked :/

in the context of this game does neutralize mean get rid of all of? in order to achieve the secret special bonus victory does that require 100% death of the alternative town faction or does it just require a numerical majority.
:shrug:
>:[
Kyle, how will this help you? Why are you giving mr potato head eyes to the host
knowing and understanding the basic mechanics of the game is important to me, the potato head eyes are in response to the wretched infernal shruggy boy

if special victory+ requires only having a basic majority (i.e. just having one more guy than the other guys have at the end of the game) then that wouldn't be so bad. if victory+ requires all of the other side to be lynched then it would be impractical to pursue in any way.

as it is, i don't see that mechanic as being worth paying attention to
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:18 pm I think there is a lot of merit in pestering sloonei.

And scotty's response to colin pinged me. Almost like 'dude, that's a cop out reason to call your scumbuddy town, I don't want a bar of it'. But that might just be my first instinct.

And you are right that we find scum by finding insincerity; but also by motive. I look for something I think is insincere and then try to find motive. For that reason. But you're right that it's more than the sum of its parts at this point.
k

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:20 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:08 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:34 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:46 am
Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:43 am

@JaggedJimmyJay clarification question, what is meant here by neutralize?
Defeat.
that's not what i asked :/

in the context of this game does neutralize mean get rid of all of? in order to achieve the secret special bonus victory does that require 100% death of the alternative town faction or does it just require a numerical majority.
:shrug:
>:[
Kyle, how will this help you? Why are you giving mr potato head eyes to the host
knowing and understanding the basic mechanics of the game is important to me, the potato head eyes are in response to the wretched infernal shruggy boy

if special victory+ requires only having a basic majority (i.e. just having one more guy than the other guys have at the end of the game) then that wouldn't be so bad. if victory+ requires all of the other side to be lynched then it would be impractical to pursue in any way.

as it is, i don't see that mechanic as being worth paying attention to
I mean to be worrying about the victory+ is 5D chess. You’re going on a blind date and a few hours before you even meet the girl, you’re at Zales picking out necklaces for your future 3-year wedding anniversary

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I remain unmoved with my opinion of Epi.

*tap tap*

That’s the sound of my finger on his fishbowl. Do tricks, fish.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:17 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:10 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:28 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:59 pm every game Dom has been in with me, he ended up being inactive so this is actually the first time I get to play with him and I'm not at all familiar with his meta. from what I have heard, this seems to be Dom being Dom.
But your vote is currently on him.
Weird how I was inactive and people discussed my meta.
I'll elaborate on this.

She's heard of my meta in games I never really played in? Really, my meta came up?

suspect af. who in btsc gave you an idea of my meta?
nah you were compared to other players to me in discord in the past when we were OT discussing prolific Syndicate mafia players.
Nope. Don't believe this.

[VOTE: dunya] aubergine
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:33 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:59 pm every game Dom has been in with me, he ended up being inactive so this is actually the first time I get to play with him and I'm not at all familiar with his meta. from what I have heard, this seems to be Dom being Dom.
I'll elaborate on this.

She's heard of my meta in games I never really played in? Really, my meta came up?

nah you were compared to other players to me in discord in the past when we were OT discussing prolific Syndicate mafia players.

Lol somehow I knew of all people, you would be the one to jump on this, kettle

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

That's for LC :hugs:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dunya hasn't posted any cat pictures. Very baddie, much suspect. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lizzy isn't feeling the love atm. She's disappointed in people who think I'd lie about out-of-game related stuff. nah, that's definitely not my style. ;)

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention], since it's come down to this, can you be a character witness here re:
I'll elaborate on this.

they seem to not believe I've gained some info on Dom's playstyle through Discord chat with other players, and that I was fed some meta info on Dom through BTSC and I scum slipped right here.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:35 pm
I'll elaborate on this.

Hardly a pot-kettle situation, but nice attempt to downplay.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:32 pm I remain unmoved with my opinion of Epi.

*tap tap*

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:49 pm
I'll elaborate on this.

It's ironic, like when I had to click 'I'm not a robot' to download Westworld yesterday.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:49 pm

*tap tap*

Good trick.

Serious question though, what do you think of scotty's response to Colin earlier this page?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

This is not a yolo vote.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:49 pm
I'll elaborate on this.

Yeah it wasn’t really. I just wanted to give you a quirky nickname and that’s the best I could come up with

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:50 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:49 pm

*tap tap*

Good trick.

Serious question though, what do you think of scotty's response to Colin earlier this page?
The real question you should be asking is: what does Epi think about anything this game thus far?

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Golden wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:39 pm I didn't expect this but I agree with dunya's sloonei read.
what do you mean you didn't expect it? didn't expect to find sloonei suspicious, or didn't expect to agree with me?

Return to “Previous Jobs”