Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 620
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Turnip Head »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:52 pm
dunya wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:59 pm damn it TH, 200+ posts. y u kill me
Theyre like 2 sentences each dough....
Plus it's got illustrations and everything..

My iso should be a joy to read tbqph
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

M Plus 7 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:41 pm Apologies to Jay and my fellow players for not being involved here; I've had an insane 72 hours to say the least (including what will hopefully be my last all-nighter). I'll be around more going forward.

My brain needs to recover though, so it might be later tonight or tomorrow.
I need you bae
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 666

Post by dunya »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 3:12 pm
dunya wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:59 pm damn it TH, 200+ posts. y u kill me
500 points to ravenclaw if you can find a discernible opinion in there
I am finding some solid observations tbh. not sure I'd call anything a solid opinion yet, but good observations.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:48 amTell me why
aaaaint nothing but a heartache
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] how are you? are you doing okay?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm good! I got sidetracked by a couple other things and lost track of this again.... :blush: What's happening here?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:06 pm I'm good! I got sidetracked by a couple other things and lost track of this again.... :blush: What's happening here?
some kind of "mafia game" i guess. whatever that means.

are you a lot of pages behind
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:06 pm I'm good! I got sidetracked by a couple other things and lost track of this again.... :blush: What's happening here?

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

oh fuck
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:23 pm

Yeah pretty much most of the pages. You?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 5:55 pm
dunya wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 5:51 pm Who should I iso?
I'd prefer Choutas if you want a short one, or Turnip Head if you want a long one.
My thoughts on Turnip Head:

I have never played with TH, nor have I read any of his past performances. I have no idea what Town TH looks like; I have no idea what scum TH looks like.

interestingly enough, despite being known as a joke-poster who's keeping things light so far, on Day 1 he made some sound posts.
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:20 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:56 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:42 pm What don't you like about it ? Him calling you out ?
Given I share his perspective I am going to assume you aren't trying and are bad.
Sup Mac. I like this read on Nova, specifically the underlined feels badgery
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:26 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:23 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:44 pm I should let you all know that I just started a new job so I have less time overall right now, and if it seems like I'm lurking, I more than likely just haven't seen the thread yet.
I'm gonna [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine because he dropped this post and then left. The thread wasn't bustling with activity at the time, but there was enough going on that he could have offered a comment or two on something. I want Colin to say things when he has a chance.

I woke up to ~300 new posts and I have some grown up things to take care of before I go to work today. I sense that I'll be playing from behind early in this game.
But like... your second paragraph is basically the same as Colin's post
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:43 pm Okay Dom your version of events makes sig look like he's definitely not on the same page as you. Would he be so out of sync with your points against him if he was trying to be a smooth Persian? I assume you feel like you've got him by the balls though

(I love watching you hunt btw... usually SVS is here to say that)
So in the midst of all the fluff, he actually made some solid observations imo.

First post indicates to me uncalled for opinion and contribution when he didn't necessarily have to provide it.

Second one was one of the first Sloonei call-outs.

And third was an engaging question to Dom.

I like those three, they actually indicate to me TH is paying more attention to the thread than I thought initially. I'm not acquainted with this loose playstyle, and the unknown is always a challenge to read.
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:20 am I feel bad for Colin... voting off wagon at the end of a close lynch isn't a great look but I'm pretty sure I've done it before. I've also regretted voting on a wagon just to make my vote count for something.
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:34 am Okay the actual vote post from Colin is sketchy
These two posts were made in succession, but the second was after Sloonei questioned Colin further and highlighted his Vote Post. I want to say TH saw the heat on Colin and switched opinions, but it was pretty fast succession that I don't think it was that calculated actually and he really did see the Colin Vote Post in Sloonei's analysis and felt differently about it. Felt like a natural succession of opinions on it and I am counting it as a point in favor of TH.
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:44 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:43 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:39 pm I think MP and LC are sorta talking past each other at this point. I expect it to continue devolving into a deadly wizard cage match, but I'm secretly hoping it morphs into a buddy road trip comedy where MP is played by Tom Hardy and Long Con is played by Jason Sudeikis.
What does that mean for their alignment to you, if anything?
I think they're both good and seeing only the worst in each other.
I would have preferred TH to have provided the alignment read on his own, but he didn't avoid answering when Scotty asked so I'll give him half credit for that (fight me, Golden). I also agree with his read. When 2 people get into long wordy, heated arguments early on in the game and one of the participants is either LC or Epi, I bet my money the participants are town. :p it's almost fool proof at this point.

anyway, I'd say this is the first seriously open opinion TH gives. It's not a bad look, either, esp considering he didn't sway off this and vote against Long Con on Day 3.
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:00 am @speedchuck sort of disappeared

@ColinIsCool seems to have given up

@Quin is my new bestie

@Kylemii got too high and never finished his recap
Some more observations by TH. First two and last one are kinda serious, Quin one maybe jokey, cos I thought I was his new bestie???? It's true, speedchuck kinda disappeared at that point. And it's true, CIC seemed to have given up then (I made the same observation when I voted for him). He noticed Kyle didn't finish his recap--TH is watching and following the thread with a keen eye.
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:53 am I want to lynch Colin today and give LC some more rope to hang himself with tomorrow :nicenod: Long Con's energy might be off right now, y'know? :smoky:
Pretty good look here. Scum TH would have jumped on an LC bandwagon beginning to form. He didn't bite, he wanted Colin gone. Looks like Town TH to me.

I mean, that's it. For someone with over 200 posts, I don't know how to read the positive contributions. I've never played with TH before. Is this loose, and easy going play something he does regardless of alignment? I haven't seen anything damning yet unless you count like 180 fluff posts to be damning, but that begs the question: would scum be that careless? :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

oh yea, gonna place TH in light green actually. what a change from Day 1.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I won't lie, unless the next person on the list has a 1 page ISO, I won't be doing it today.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 207

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:29 pm oh yea, gonna place TH in light green actually. what a change from Day 1.
Your standards are really low
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:35 pm
dunya wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:29 pm oh yea, gonna place TH in light green actually. what a change from Day 1.
Your standards are really low
I am known as the queen of intuition. I trust my instincts on tone.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:27 pm I like those three, they actually indicate to me TH is paying more attention to the thread than I thought initially. I'm not acquainted with this loose playstyle, and the unknown is always a challenge to read.
I feel like you want to read TH as town, either because he's your teammate or because his playstyle doesn't make sense to you as scum. That's why you keep excusing your unaquaintance with the playstyle.

But granting TH points for "paying attention to the thread" stood out to me.

:evileye:

linki: yeah sorta ok
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I meant I'm not acquainted with his meta really. I've played with people like him in both alignments. No one's really provided any help in regards to his meta tho. Maybe a link of a game where TH was bad, as a start please.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention] Why should I read you as town? I'm sittin here trying to come up with a good reason.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:38 pm But granting TH points for "paying attention to the thread" stood out to me.
eh I didn't do that. Everyone in here claims TH has made no reads, or provided no opinions. I just proved otherwise. He's made quite a few observations and made several reads and pointed a few things out without warrant. He may have overall offered more opinions than you… (you're next iso I look into at Scotty's request). TH is playing loose, but he's giving his voice when it matters to him. He made two posts defending his play style: the first is saying he won't post when he feels his opinions aren't needed and the other saying keeping things light keeps momentum going in the thread and avoids burnout and dead topic. Both of those posts read very sincere to me. Indeed, his fluff posting has kept the thread alive. It's a lot of fluff, but it's fun, and people are enjoying themselves and it's keeping things from getting ugly (too intense and stressful, or too quiet and boring). Until I see something inherently bad from TH, I'm townreading his tone and motives.

Oh random thought, when I was speed reading the thread a couple days ago I remember thinking: damn, colonialbob reads sincere re: LC's lynch. I don't remember why or what for, but I thought I'd share an unbiased opinion before I delved into his ISO too. One post that stood out for me was calling out why people didn't suspect him for the same reasons they were suspecting LC. Seemed very townie to me, esp in light of LC flipping town.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I think I like this dunya character :ponder:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:42 pm Kylemii Why should I read you as town? I'm sittin here trying to come up with a good reason.
i don't think this is really a good question. my intention is not to curate my actions to seem town to you or anyone else, my intention is to have fun and make good choices that turn things towards victory. so like... i really don't know what you should be looking at as evidence of my town-ness.

in general i don't like being sharply read as town. being townread easily means also being scumread easily in scum games and also dying early in civ games and it results in just.... a lot of extra work that isn't necessary at all.

sorry I got off on a tangent, I guess my answer is "don't"?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:03 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:42 pm Kylemii Why should I read you as town? I'm sittin here trying to come up with a good reason.
i don't think this is really a good question. my intention is not to curate my actions to seem town to you or anyone else, my intention is to have fun and make good choices that turn things towards victory. so like... i really don't know what you should be looking at as evidence of my town-ness.

in general i don't like being sharply read as town. being townread easily means also being scumread easily in scum games and also dying early in civ games and it results in just.... a lot of extra work that isn't necessary at all.

Guys I townread Kyle now
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:19 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:03 pm

Guys I townread Kyle now
i said dooon't :/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:02 pm I think I like this dunya character :ponder:
think? :WTF: you THINK?

you know you do. :keys:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

in light of my two ISOs today, I'm placing a vote on Choutas for now.

I'll do a few more ISO before eod tomorrow and keep up with the thread.

In addition to speedchuck, I want to look at JOH and Quin. And Marmot, I'll do Marmot.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also MP, but that promise is far-fetched even for me (he has over 300 posts, so nah, not happening tomorrow).

Likely I'll do Luna, speed and Quin and run out of time for JOH.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

dunya wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:26 pm in light of my two ISOs today, I'm placing a vote on Choutas for now.

In addition to speedchuck, I want to look at JOH and Quin. And Marmot, I'll do Marmot.
What is your opinion of nova?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Luna and Daisy are quick ISOs so I'll do those now-ish maybe.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:28 pm
dunya wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:26 pm in light of my two ISOs today, I'm placing a vote on Choutas for now.

I think I've earned a few questions before you ask me for more player reads.

What's your opinion of TH?

Why is your vote still on me? (I'd like to know to see if I can clarify anything and get you to vote for someone else today)
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

dunya wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:30 pm

Why is your vote still on me? (I'd like to know to see if I can clarify anything and get you to vote for someone else today)
I think TH is a firm null read. He is neither showing town or mafia tendencies.

Check out nova, if you haven’t already read my case, and tell me what you see
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] why do you think you should be town read
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Nice jjib kkyle, all those hours proofreading ur perfectly curated innocence post in a giogle doc in our spare tiime hanging oit in the chatroom together

Paying off in spades my friend
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:33 pm @speedchuck why do you think you should be town read
Because I ask original questions. :pout:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Spacedaisy--

I'll say apart from some NOU with Marmot and when I actively engaged her to verify if we'd discussed Dom's meta in discord in the past, there's really not much content or opinion there. There's Luna/LC suspicion, but it wasn't really fully blown out and developed.

I know she has a lot in RL atm, and she's no scum lurker, so I don't call this inactivity alignment indicative. I just don't have enough data to call her town or scum. I do appreciate she came to my defense when called upon as a witness for things outside the game which I was being accused of. I almost thought she would have ridden the "I don't remember" card, but she made an effort to search DMs on discord and verify what I said so that was nice. But that's Spacedaisy's character in general, and I've never played with scumDaisy.

Hope she can be a little more active so I can get a better read on her. I remember I inaccurately read her as scum in Mountains Mafia in the beginning (last game we played together I believe), but I came around to town-tone-reading her. So given the right amount of content, I can form a better read I think.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:32 pm
dunya wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:30 pm

I think TH is a firm null read. He is neither showing town or mafia tendencies.

Check out nova, if you haven’t already read my case, and tell me what you see
why's your vote on me?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:48 amTell me why
aaaaint nothing but a heartache
btw THIS is my vote for post of the game
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:35 pm Nice jjib kkyle, all those hours proofreading ur perfectly curated innocence post in a giogle doc in our spare tiime hanging oit in the chatroom together

Paying off in spades my friend
i have never proofread anything in my entire life and I don't intend to start now
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:36 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:33 pm @speedchuck why do you think you should be town read
rekt. :[

who are u gonna vote for today
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 2]

Post by novaselinenever »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:50 am I don’t have time to methodically link shit on my phone today, but I just perused nova’s ISO in pertinence to Colin, and I suggest everyone else do too. Here’s a summary with a few quotes thrown in:

Day 1: nova has a hodgepodge of brief scum reads, but settled on sig and Sloonei as top contenders. No mention of Colin.
Night 1: nova calls out Colin, says he looks shady, “but in the bad way” by voting off train. It’s not a hard leap to say that looks fishy, but both nova and Colin get into a semantics argument for like 10 posts back and forth. It legitimately looks like nova is finding chinks in colin’s armor. Good look.
Day 2: ok, here’s the bad look. First post is happiness over the leading wagons (Colin and Sloonei) except for the ENTIRETY of the day, nova will push for sloonei’s lynch, and cast doubt on MP, invalidating MP on the first half of D2.
Here’s an example post:
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:26 am
wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:13 am
Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:08 am
wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:03 am
Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:02 am
wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:59 am
There's really no reason for me to explain anything further beyond "Sloonei isn't pure mafia. He might be 3p aligned mafia or regular town" at the moment. Night actions told me so and I'm confident in myself
You need to read those rules.
It's obvious in the thread based on who died imo and who is trading
OK sorry it just looked like you were infodumping but you should make sure you don't do anything that looks like it might be infodumping too.

Glad it wasn't but in any event I've slowly been leaning towards a Colin vote and it might be where I end up. We'll see.
Sorry about that, I was trying to say that based on the stuff leading up to epi's death and this day, I don't think Sloonei would be a worthwhile lynch, but that's just me. I'm far less experienced than 99% of you so it's probably better to just listen to someone else
All right, so here's where we disagree. I think that his lynch is very worthwhile and I found some of his interactions and the also the lack of them with certain players, very interesting. I think he has more scum team compatibility than Colin and thus his flip gives a lot of info.

I also sense a certain resistance to his lynch even though most agree with Mac's case on him. The same can't be said for Colin's lynch. For example Scotty didn't see much of a case against Colin and all of a sudden he sees Colin guilty with each post. Mac who made the case against Sloonei is also voting Colin. You defending him.

Experience can be overrated sometimes. It shouldn't stop anyone from listening to you if your arguments are sound.

I still haven't decided between the two but leaning Sloonei now.
This post right here pushes for Sloonei, even though the most meaningful prodding nova has had all game is against Colin. Why is he avoiding that?
Not only that, but he defends Colin because his lynch seems too easy, that no one is resisting it. (Well, except nova)
I’d expect someone that was just calling someone suspicious the night before to be all over the Colin lynch, but no. He is campaigning against Sloonei as more compatibility, with a very limited reasoning.
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:25 pm Finally caught up. I'm still good with the Colin's lynch. He hasn't done anything to really defend himself and all of his posts are bad, real bad. In my interaction with him, I didn't like his explanation to the Luna vote and I'll be looking at her when he flips scum.

Something I find interesting is how this wagon grew exponentially in the last few hours. I know he didn't defend himself but I still feel uneasy with all the votes he's getting when it was a tied lynch earlier.

[VOTE: Colin] aubergine
This post was made 30 minutes before EoD.
“Still good with the Colin lynch” well that’s just swell- I wouldn’t have known otherwise.
I think this vote is an admission that Colin didn’t help himself or his teammates. But “all his posts are bad, real bad”. OH YEAH? Which ones? He didn’t defend himself like you said. And looking at the previous quote I linked, you even ragged on me for my apparent judgment of Colin, “seeing him guilty with each post”. So what changed with nova here to get there?

The last little tagline nova included was cute too, one more bit of doubt on the development of the Colin train. Even though...you’re “still good” with it.

Guys I think nova is bad. This looks worse to me than LC’s defending. Whereas LC defended and didn’t really interact outside of that, I see a slight distancing with Colin in nova’s posts and an unwillingness to put the hammer down in D2 after the slight distancing in N1.
I wasn't unwilling to put the hammer. I was the second one to go after Colin (Golden was calling him out) because I had a scum read on him and I found his vote off-wagon to be bad. But that doesn't mean, he was the only scum read I had. Go back to D1 or some of my previous posts, I also had Sloonei as a scum read. So yes, I was hesitant between the two and how Colin's wagon grew very fast is something note-worthy. As in, scum probably weighted between him and Sloonei who is the most useful and better saved, and then bussed the other one. I do not believe for a minute that all the people who voted Colin were Town.

You're isolating just certain posts to push this narrative of me distancing and being hesitant on Colin while ignoring the other ones. I had Sloonei as scum D1, before I had even interacting with Colin and before his off-wagon vote, so of course Sloonei was also a target of mine for the lynch D2.

About which of his posts were bad, it was the last ones where he didn't defend himself and tried something I can't comprehend. His response to Macdougall and his post voting Sloonei, in oder to save himself are them.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:48 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:36 pm
rekt. :[

who are u gonna vote for today
Not thrilled with the current votes. If you had asked me 6 hours ago, I'd have voted Dunya over Nova. Now I want to see what she puts out.

M Plus 7
Choutas
Kites / Quin
lapluie / colonialbob
Spacedaisy

These are players that are slipping past the radar. If I have time to make cases before dayend, I'll be pushing into this group and voting.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 1]

Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:11 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:44 pm
sig wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 am [VOTE: nova ] aubergine the case on them is uninspiring and honestly i can't tell their alignment, but I'd rather we not lynch epi or dunya and novq has from my memory coasted through entire games as mafia on NF.
This feels like a forced vote. Earlier when you mentioned me, you said that I was playing my Town meta by being quiet but now it's opposite. Which is it then ?
Here we can get a glimpse from what appears to be sig calling him out on “coasting” as mafia previously, though nova sticks that up sig’a ass with a stick to smoke.

I don’t know his meta, but one could say nova has been “coasting” of late. After Colin got lynched, he’s definitely lost a bit of wind in his sails
I have been busy and I missed almost the entirety of D3 and the beginning of D4. I will also not have a lot of free-time until this weekend.

About D3, I announced my intention of pushing Lunalee before Colin's push since I believed that his vote for her D1 was a distancing vote on one of his teammate. A meaningless off-wagon vote. I also didn't like how she jumped on the Oracle's prophecy and tried to confirm herself with it, while ignoring my questioning her. That's why I left a vote on her at the start of D3, before leaving.

Now with the other prophecy mentioning her and town-reading her, I have my doubts and I think she is that role. She used the prophecy to save herself and hinting at her role. So I'm not too sold on lynching her today.

Last but not least, I would say that activity is non-alignment indicative for me. I'm being honest here and I've played several games here and players can attest to that. I have been seen " coasting " as Town in my previous games as Town here, and also in a game as scum.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i don't what to launch dunya, her absence has made me nervous but what she has presented has made me feel okay about ER.
novaselinenever
Hitman

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] Did you catch up ?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 1:06 pm
I'd prefer Choutas if you want a short one, or Turnip Head if you want a long one.
I'll be doing everyone. I'll start with yesterday's suggestions. My thoughts on Choutas first:
As long as you do have time to follow along and interact live, as I think that'll prove more beneficial. :)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:38 pm
dunya wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 1:06 pm
I'll be doing everyone. I'll start with yesterday's suggestions. My thoughts on Choutas first:
As long as you do have time to follow along and interact live, as I think that'll prove more beneficial. :)
So many demands of me. I'm here. Engage me.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:19 pm @Spacedaisy Did you catch up ?
Nope. And I probably won't. Don't let that keep you from voting me if you feel like I'm bad. I mean I can be a pretty crafty baddie. But I'm not about to hide behind inactivity, fwiw. My lack of activity is just because of outside stuffs. If you find me bad, vote me. Don't let my shitty time management keep you from it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 548
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] who do you want to lynch today?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:15 pm @novaselinenever who do you want to lynch today?
Spacedaisy and Choutas comes to mind.

You and Luna were my targets D3. Catching up, I liked you last day phase, working on Colin's interactions and genuinely scum-hunting, and your vote on me this day phase.

The only thing holding be back from Luna is the prophecies. I'm trying to work under the assumption that the Oracle isn't her, but I can't shake it completely.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:55 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:19 pm @Spacedaisy Did you catch up ?
Nope. And I probably won't. Don't let that keep you from voting me if you feel like I'm bad. I mean I can be a pretty crafty baddie. But I'm not about to hide behind inactivity, fwiw. My lack of activity is just because of outside stuffs. If you find me bad, vote me. Don't let my shitty time management keep you from it.
Oh, don't worry, it's won't keep me from voting you.

I'm even more inclined to do so after this post tbh tbf. I don't like it at all.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 548
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:25 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:15 pm @novaselinenever who do you want to lynch today?
Spacedaisy and Choutas comes to mind.

You and Luna were my targets D3. Catching up, I liked you last day phase, working on Colin's interactions and genuinely scum-hunting, and your vote on me this day phase.

The only thing holding be back from Luna is the prophecies. I'm trying to work under the assumption that the Oracle isn't her, but I can't shake it completely.
What are the concerns about spacedaisy amd choutas?

I think the proposed strategy of luna would be a violation of the rules it she was the oracle, and I really don’t see her behavior as an attempt to role hint anyway. Also Golden says her reads don’t match up with the Oracle’s and I’m taking him at his word without researching that in depth.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”