Hogwarts Mafia - END

Moderator: Community Team

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 7

Post by MacDougall »

Lunalee says she wouldn't have, rather than didn't have or do not. Wouldn't have. Strange choice of words there. I am sure that if I was making that statement I would have said:

"I don't know about anyone else, but I don't read anything at all into Quin saying that, and the fact that Jay does is a little weird."

or

"I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't read anything at all into Quin saying that, and the fact that Jay did is a little weird."
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wouldn't have, implying that if she was in Jay's shoes.

ie. townshoes?

In what situation is wouldn't have not a scumslip?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FWIW DH I mostly just started attacking you because I wanted to see how people would react to it. Nutella and juliets quite rightly tinfoiled. Lunalee tried to make out like I am an insane person for entertaining it.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:07 am FWIW DH I mostly just started attacking you because I wanted to see how people would react to it. Nutella and juliets quite rightly tinfoiled. Lunalee tried to make out like I am an insane person for entertaining it.
Mac out here playing 6D Chess.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Initially I was just poking around with some tinfoil. Then you doubled down with bs so I got worked up. Then as I was about to back off I thought I might as well keep going right into the abyss because not much else was creating dialogue to work with. I never had and do not have the intention to leave my vote on you.

Anyway the more I dig into Lunalee the more I am piqued.

Did you know that our dead friend Epi had a real issue with Lunalee for his entire lifespan before his life was cut short? His ISO is short, you don't need a wall (look at it yourself) but here are some cliffs.
Epignosis wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:11 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:44 pm gut read: Epi and Owner are scum mates
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:58 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:31 pm I suspect these people: JJJ, TH, DH, and timmer in no particular order.
Enlighten me about the JJJ read.
Engages with Epi in his player salad post.
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:31 pm This sounds like a bullshit act to me.
Which part? And who?
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:39 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:34 pm
I think you're trying to set DH up.
A lot of his posts read scummy to me. Maybe, he'll improve tomorrow, but so far, I don't see it.
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:35 pm
That was a joke.

Or was it.
Hmm. You really aren't helping your case. But then again, I can be pretty annoying too.
Epi tries to distance himself from Owner
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:23 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:19 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:11 pm
I respect you, but that doesn't mean I'll stop being critical of you.
Seems like you're constantly and exclusively critical of me, but hell I've got pretty thick skin I'll be fine. Anyway good luck with that I guess.
JJJ seems alright. I want to look at Quin. Epi is null. Speedy, I'm slightly worried about.

I think yourself, JJJ, nova, and poutanko are the players I feel like I might have some meta on.
Owner produces their own player salad post and lists Epi as "null"
If Owner had three or four or five or six votes (I think I heard all of these numbers) around the time this post was made, ask yourself what its purpose was.

The language of this post doesn't suggest "gut" at all, but rather is assertive and sure of itself in a way that doesn't ring true with respect to mere intuition.

"Engages with Epi in his player salad post."

I suppose in this day and age if you name more than two people as suspects, you are guilty of making a "salad" or some nonsense such as that. I named my four top suspects at the time. I ask you, is there a way I can do that without someone being able to characterize it as a "salad?"

"Epi tries to distance himself from Owner"

The biggest issue I have with this particular comment is its circularity: It assumes the conclusion it aims to support is true, which is the only way the premise can be true. This suggests to me that Lunalee is less interested in figuring out if I'm bad or not and more interested in making it look like I am bad should Owner be lynched and be revealed as bad.

" Owner produces their own player salad post and lists Epi as "null""

And? What about it?

I submit that when it appeared likely that Owner was on the way out the door, Lunalee used one of my own favorite mafia tricks in the book: Getting a preemptive start on the next Day.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:31 pm
Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:15 pm Changing my vote to kara, because timmer's on board with it. And because no one shares my INH suspicions.
Giving up on a suspicion because no one is following it, eh? :ponder:
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:00 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:39 pm
timmer wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:11 pm I looked over Luna's posts in U-Pick and Mega Man (mafia in both). It's difficult to identify any tonal differences with this game. In terms of content, I do observe that in her mafia performances she was inclined toward individualized player analysis, in the forms of large quote compilations, ISOs, or thorough reads lists, in a way that isn't quite as visible here. Her hunting activity is more reactive and less self-constructed.
Luna is definitely reactionary right now. It reminds me of my earlier mafia career where I would freak out once I realized that I was being eyed. But she seems to be flailing with no idea of an overarching goal. Vote bullz. Don't vote bullz. But vote bullz. But maybe Kara. But no bullz... it's dizzying.
This. Her 3 targets that she's focused on, Bullz, Kara, and me, have all been easy suspicions to come by, and mostly feel like her hopping onto easy suspects already mentioned by others. She criticized me for having too few/weak reads, and only providing "commentary" to the thread, while she herself has been guilty of all of that.

I always read willful hypocrisy as a scumtell. Other folks I'd be down to lynching: Glorf, Owner, and maaaaaybe JJJ. Need to read up on all of three of them before I decisively side against them.

[VOTE: lunalee] aubergine
I'd put Owner and Lunalee in the evil box. And maaaaaybe JJJ. :srsnod:
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:49 pm
Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:01 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:57 pm Who buys INH as a civilian?
I'm not really sure how to read INH, but he sure didn't appreciate my suspicions of him yesterday. Feel free to go back and look.
What were you expecting his appreciation level regarding your "suspicions" to be?
Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:56 am
Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:03 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:51 pm Oh wow I was wrong about all three of those people. RIP juliets and kyle, bye baddie inh!
I was right about inh! :D
Yet you lacked conviction to lynch him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think many of us know what it feels like to have Epi after you. It's pretty confronting and imo more than enough reason to explain his death which was otherwise quite a strange choice at the time.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:50 am
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:40 am
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:39 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:38 am I don't know why are you both making me out to be some sort of weirdo for wanting all the cards on the table here on day 7 in a game where role revealing is allowed, infodumping is allowed, the scum have a rolecop and a way to redirect night actions etc. etc. etc.

Any argument you can make not to is just flat out wrong.
Fucking think about what you just said. This is LITERALLY how my team won FE. Everyone just fucking stated what they were doing and we got to redirect shit to our heart's content.
You think the scum don't know everyones roles by now? You two are the only ones who haven't revealed it in the thread! As if they haven't divined you!

Fucking THINK Nutella.
There's a chance they haven't. And even if they did, I don't need to confirm anything or specify which actions I've been using and how. But whatever, like I said I already have revealed two.
You expect me to believe that the scum wouldn't have divined you and DH yet in this game if you are civs?

I don't expect the Mafia to tell us their Mafia roles, but if they tell us their Hogwarts roles and what they have done with them we're gonna invariably see some really questionable decisions there right? Not to mention we THE TOWN will be able to coordinate the Hogwarts roles to some extent or at the very least narrow the way they can be used by the remaining Mafia players through coordinating.

You might have one example of a game in which this caused a scum win but there are many games I have played over the years where the town infodumped their roles and abilities and it contributed strongly to town wins. It's not an unusual occurance.
The entire point is that the game I'm citing had a similar role setup where mafia had abilities they could truthfully claim that would not appear inconsistent. Probably in the ones you're talking about, they had to actually lie and could be caught that way.

I do get that we could analyze which decisions were questionable or sound like scum-motivated actions, which I have already brought up multiple times re: Luna's checks.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

One of the things that have had people giving Lunalee town credit was her interactions with INH. Notwithstanding the fact that INH himself is a mentalist and totally capable of fabricating this stuff, I think people aren't giving Lunalee the credit she deserves. Lunalee is also entirely capable of scum distancing as evidenced in her short Mega Man and Everyone's Insane ISOs.
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:32 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:30 pm Wait, why the nova lynch?
OH. Wow, Nova's ISO is pretty empty. It doesn't look to great. I'd rather lynch him than Eloh, who's actually been trying to contribute.
Nova is her teammate.
Lunalee wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:50 am
Marmot wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:23 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:15 am @Marmot I ask you to give me a single read on a person. Or more if it pleases you.
And to answer this question, everyone is mafia until I have proven otherwise.
I don't like Marmot.
Marmot was her teammate.
Lunalee wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:31 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:26 pm My thoughts on what went down with the Marmot/Nutella lynch:

Speedchuck comes in like, "I don't like nutella"
Marmot jokes, "nobody's talking about me" and kylemii responds "YELLOW LIGHT"
DDL is all like, "Imma vote Marmot because he's not being the target of everyone's suspicions on Day 3, and this is weird."
Jack quotes Speed's case on nutella like, "I'll buy it"
Niju calls out that the Marmot vote looks like a nutella counter-wagon and later says she would rather vote nutella or DDL
***not able to read Kara's posts at work, will comment later because I know he voted marmot***
nutella places an understandable self-preservation vote on Marmot
And that is it! Those are the events that happened on day 3 to lead to a Marmot lynch. With the smallest amount of in-foil on my head, I could see DDL and nutella as scum.

Marmot, sorry you got lynched. You are the coolest marmot I've ever met, and your eyes are gorgeous.
***Kara thoughts:
Kara voted Marmot because of their "avoidance of saying anything of value during the days so far" Meh. Not the best look either.

Jack of Hearts, you speak so eloquently. I could sit and listen to your soothing voice all evening.
Kara was her teammate.

While the extent of this is not as dramatic as INH I dare say that is because INH reacted to her prodding in this style with a bit of fabricated fury and kind of led the dance.

This is the majority of their interaction I believe. Which you can see is primarily INH
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:38 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:36 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:29 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:17 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:58 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:49 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Nutella is too quick to buy INH's response. I get that he's busy and has limited time for mafia. But when he does have time to post, his content still pings me as not fully genuine. Maybe I'm just a skeptic, but giving commentary on what's happening in the game, giving out fluffy/non reads, defending your own meta, and using the "busy" excuse, however true it may be, just makes me more inclined to suspect that you are scum.
So far INH's reads are Kara is town, JJJ looks a "tad suspicious," and Owner should be lynched.
I currently think Kara looks suspicious, and see no reason to town read him. Sort of agree with the JJJ thing, and disagree that Owner should be lynched.
well gee wilikers, I'm sorry that my opinions aren't enough for you Luna. Not sure where the hell you got the "fluffy non-reads" from. Scumreading JJJ, Owner, and Juliets currently. Townreading Kara, because her responses to folks attacking her sound hella genuine to me. Apologies that my ""busy" excuse" just makes you more inclined to scumread me. You're certainly entitled to your own opinion.

If you want to unduly dismiss everything I've said in this game and view it in the most negative possible light for no other substantive reason other than "I'm a skeptic," then, well, you can certainly choose to do that.
Okay, but how do you feel about nutella's quick acceptance that you must be town based on your response?
Not great in the context of her quick condemnation of me earlier. Then again, you were the one who started the whole condemnation conga, based on my dastardly practice of providing commentary on the thread.
Hey, I've noticed scum make long but meaningless posts by providing commentary on the thread before, so when I saw a hint of that in your posts, it set off alarm bells. But lol, you don't feel great about nutella for her quick flop on you, but "I started it" by expressing my suspicions?
But that's not what I did, Luna.

Let me explain: you started the "condemnation conga" by jumping on JJJ's weak case against me with vague-ass reasoning. Then, Nutella jumps on board, then off board. Y'all both don't look great.
Good thing I don't care too much about how I look. I added on to JJJ's case on you because I saw scummy behavior. I didn't just copy it and go, "yeah, I buy it."
It isn't much of a stretch to think that INH decided to play some distancing and Luna only needed to be a willing participant.

Let's not forget Epignosis's salient point here as well. She didn't actually end up voting for INH. Do I outright see scum teammates there, no. They are better than that. Do I see interactions that cannot be partners. No. In light of other things I cannot use this to clear Lunalee.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I like this stuff you're digging up about Luna. Add on to the Epi thing that she claimed to have checked him on night 2 and he was killed on night 3, so it makes even more sense that if he seemed like a threat to her she would have scum-copped his abilities to see how much of a threat he could be and then killed him the next night.

I've gone back and forth on thinking that about her, but your analysis of her Epi interaction makes it feel stronger and I like your angle on her other interactions as well (the nova thing is particularly sus).

Going back to [VOTE: luna] aubergine.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Also I still don't think my jack-luna-uncoordinated-cop-info-claiming theory is half bad either.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let's do a little bit of reduction magic on that interaction between Luna and INH.

Luna: sees an opportunity to both buddy Jay and distance INH at the same time.
INHL decides to have a little fun and bite at her to help the show.
Luna: immediately pivots to try to give INH an opportunity to cast doubt on Nutella instead.
INH: agrees, Nutella does look bad but so do you. INH has been here before.
Luna: Hey you just exhibited a scum tell I had to call out but let's keep talking about Nutella too to give us both paths out of this fuckery
INH: Can't jump off just yet or it'll look sus. But still have to keep referencing nutella here.
Luna: Some self defence.

It's pretty stock standard distancing really.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:44 am Also I still don't think my jack-luna-uncoordinated-cop-info-claiming theory is half bad either.
Can you dig that up please. I have found more than enough stuff on the first two pages of her ISO.

I'll add that I am digging on her because I already dug on Colin and damn the man looks like a civ outside of POE and the shenanigans with the roleblock that wasn't.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yeah sorry that was vague. Here's the theory:
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:20 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:18 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:17 pm Why not Luna? I think her cop claims are mostly bullshit. The Sloonei thing is the main caveat but she could have done that to look good. Otherwise she claimed to check Epi right before he was killed, you when everyone was certain you were town, and kara after she conveniently flipped town. Easily fabricated or scum-motivated ability checks.
Why would two mafia both claim cop that's just going to fuck up one of their games.
Jack never actually did claim cop in the thread though until you said he did. Probably he's Luna's teammate and was talking about her checks and then didn't really have a way to refute that (I mean he didn't have any original check claims actually right??)

[VOTE: luna] aubergine
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:21 pm Yeah actually that makes sense to me. One of them has a check and he claimed privately and she claimed publicly but they have access to the same information.
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:21 pm Cause he never actually told you who he checked except for like Slowner who Luna also claimed to check right? was there anyone else?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:42 am I like this stuff you're digging up about Luna. Add on to the Epi thing that she claimed to have checked him on night 2 and he was killed on night 3, so it makes even more sense that if he seemed like a threat to her she would have scum-copped his abilities to see how much of a threat he could be and then killed him the next night.

I've gone back and forth on thinking that about her, but your analysis of her Epi interaction makes it feel stronger and I like your angle on her other interactions as well (the nova thing is particularly sus).

Going back to [VOTE: luna] aubergine.
The Nova thing is from a different game. Anyway that is interesting that she copped Epi night 2. It does make a lot of sense you are right. I am going to see if there is any other evidence of night kills being people who suspect her.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timmer had a strong town read on Lunalee but then again he was a revealed vig and it was an even night so he kind of had to go so that's null.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

IDK I'm not really digging a Luna lynch but w/e

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

N1 - Owner/Sloonei TOWN
N2 - Epi TOWN
N3 - used another ability
N4 - DharmaHelper TOWN

These are Luna's first four night actions. N3 Avada Kedavra on ya boy Epi? Probs.

DH have you been roleblocked at all since N4?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:58 am N1 - Owner/Sloonei TOWN
N2 - Epi TOWN
N4 - DharmaHelper TOWN

These are Luna's first four night actions. N3 Avada Kedavra on ya boy Epi? Probs.

I wasn't told so.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 2

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:39 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:00 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:39 pm
timmer wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:11 pm I looked over Luna's posts in U-Pick and Mega Man (mafia in both). It's difficult to identify any tonal differences with this game. In terms of content, I do observe that in her mafia performances she was inclined toward individualized player analysis, in the forms of large quote compilations, ISOs, or thorough reads lists, in a way that isn't quite as visible here. Her hunting activity is more reactive and less self-constructed.
Luna is definitely reactionary right now. It reminds me of my earlier mafia career where I would freak out once I realized that I was being eyed. But she seems to be flailing with no idea of an overarching goal. Vote bullz. Don't vote bullz. But vote bullz. But maybe Kara. But no bullz... it's dizzying.
This. Her 3 targets that she's focused on, Bullz, Kara, and me, have all been easy suspicions to come by, and mostly feel like her hopping onto easy suspects already mentioned by others. She criticized me for having too few/weak reads, and only providing "commentary" to the thread, while she herself has been guilty of all of that.

I always read willful hypocrisy as a scumtell. Other folks I'd be down to lynching: Glorf, Owner, and maaaaaybe JJJ. Need to read up on all of three of them before I decisively side against them.

[VOTE: lunalee] aubergine
I'd put Owner and Lunalee in the evil box. And maaaaaybe JJJ. :srsnod:
If Lunalee is bad with INH, I don't expect any of those three to be scum too except maybe Jimmy. That's INH saying "Imma distance but these are options I could switch to so I don't have to bus." You could argue he's not serious about Jimmy so just Glor and Owner are townies from this.

That said I townread Luna* so I tend to think it's actually one of Owner, Glorf and Jay that's teamed with INH. If INH is serious about this vote, the other folks bit would include some distancing.

*I do need to reread Sonjei's case on her knowing that it's something he actually believed.

Regardless, there's no more than one wolf in Luna/Glor/Owner.
:shrug:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 5

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:35 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:30 pm Jackofhearts2005 did you "cop" me?
Yes. Go look at my posts right after you claimed. I’m waving my arms and jumping up and down at DH saying “There can’t be 3 cops. Luna is town so let’s vote Pout.”
Fake cop Jack tried to cop clear Luna in order to get Pout lynched. I can't ... this is odd.
DharmaHelper

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 5

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:15 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:35 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:30 pm Jackofhearts2005 did you "cop" me?
Yes. Go look at my posts right after you claimed. I’m waving my arms and jumping up and down at DH saying “There can’t be 3 cops. Luna is town so let’s vote Pout.”
Fake cop Jack tried to cop clear Luna in order to get Pout lynched. I can't ... this is odd.
I'm going to bed but:

I don't think Luna is bad. She cop claimed in order to save Sloonei when she could've just let the chips fall on a highly-suspected townie. Doesn't click for me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There's a lot of good looks in an interaction between Luna and Jack tbh.

I am loving this wolfie. You dun gud.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:20 am There's a lot of good looks in an interaction between Luna and Jack tbh.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Luna you said that you targeted me with your cop role last night. Why didn't you target Colin?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:40 am
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:39 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:38 am I don't know why are you both making me out to be some sort of weirdo for wanting all the cards on the table here on day 7 in a game where role revealing is allowed, infodumping is allowed, the scum have a rolecop and a way to redirect night actions etc. etc. etc.

Any argument you can make not to is just flat out wrong.
Fucking think about what you just said. This is LITERALLY how my team won FE. Everyone just fucking stated what they were doing and we got to redirect shit to our heart's content.
You think the scum don't know everyones roles by now? You two are the only ones who haven't revealed it in the thread! As if they haven't divined you!

Fucking THINK Nutella.
We’ve actually divined everyone except Nutella and DH. Poor planning on our part.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:20 am There's a lot of good looks in an interaction between Luna and Jack tbh.

:nicenod:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Look, I don’t even have a teammate. The horocrux is town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Or you do have a teammate and the horcrux is town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:54 am IDK I'm not really digging a Luna lynch but w/e
:ponder:

Serial killer. :biggrin:
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

For the record I have no idea what the deal is with the roleblock-or-maybe-not but I wasn’t notified of anything happening that night. Last night I was informed I was blocked. I am staring at the PM I sent DDL in another tab saying to leviosa Jack, so, IDFK
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Hey folks I am making an effort not to interfere in the game by telling you things without being prompted.

But if there are any questions about whether "DDL would do" or "DDL wouldn't do" something feel free to ask me. I don't bite. Sometimes I'm just waiting for people to ask first.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Would DDL consider spontaneous resurrection of evil team members in order to study the effect on the mental health of Civs?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:13 am Would DDL consider spontaneous resurrection of evil team members in order to study the effect on the mental health of Civs?
I wouldn't, but I've seen people who would. More than once.

From what I have observed the effect seems to be intense PTSD that lasts years and an increased animosity towards the host who did that.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:58 am N1 - Owner/Sloonei TOWN
N2 - Epi TOWN
N4 - DharmaHelper TOWN

Either Luna is lying here or there really is another cop who is bad because the mafia had to divine Glorf night 1 or night 2 to learn he had the Phoenix and then Imperio me on night 3. Is there another way they could have known Glorf had the Phoenix power?

It's just hard to believe the civs had 2 cops.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by poutanko »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:43 am It's just hard to believe the civs had 2 cops.
You can just say it directly instead of throwing shade like that.

Luna doubted me as cop yet didn't check me.
Doubted my result yet didn't check Colin.
I feel like being purposefully hanged.
And you have no right to throw that shade when you're not the one almost getting lynched D5. I can be polite, Juliet. But I have my limit. If you have problem, say it straight instead of throwing shade like that. I'm done with this bullshit.
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

poutanko wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:56 am
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:43 am It's just hard to believe the civs had 2 cops.

And you have no right to throw that shade when you're not the one almost getting lynched D5. I can be polite, Juliet. But I have my limit. If you have problem, say it straight instead of throwing shade like that. I'm done with this bullshit.
I'm afraid you misunderstood. I am having doubts about Luna.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

Okay sorry. Luna said the exact same words to me before.
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

poutanko wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:56 am

Defensiveness is often a scum tell.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:43 am Either Luna is lying here or there really is another cop who is bad because the mafia had to divine Glorf night 1 or night 2 to learn he had the Phoenix and then Imperio me on night 3. Is there another way they could have known Glorf had the Phoenix power?

It's just hard to believe the civs had 2 cops.
If maf have access to both Hogwart ability and Dark art, they might have used both Divination and Crucio. That's 2 a night. If they have Invigo potion and combine it that could be 3 per night.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Lunalee »

I won't have much time today to post, but you guys really shouldn't lynch me. I'm civilain. I have Divination, Arresto Momentum and Hippogriff. I've used Divination as previously claimed. Night 3 I used Hippogriff to protect myself, and I have yet to use Arresto Momentum. I don't know if this gives anyone any helpful info, but I'm laying it all out in hopes that it changes things. I'm town, and this lynch train on me is stupid.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:34 am Luna you said that you targeted me with your cop role last night. Why didn't you target Colin?
I thought Colin looked more town than you.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:34 am Luna you said that you targeted me with your cop role last night. Why didn't you target Colin?
I thought Colin looked more town than you.
I realize I'm currently voting Colin. I just really don't know who's bad at this point, but I'm tempted to switch back to you if I can
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

well dang if you'd used your other ability we might have finally won the house cup but whatev
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:29 am Look, I don’t even have a teammate. The horocrux is town.
The ability says the person who becomes the horcrux is your teammate and uses Avada Kedavra sooooooo

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:35 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:29 am Look, I don’t even have a teammate. The horocrux is town.
The ability says the person who becomes the horcrux is your teammate and uses Avada Kedavra sooooooo
What if DDL is lying?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Who are you gonna believe, the host or actual cannon?
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:25 pm well dang if you'd used your other ability we might have finally won the house cup but whatev
It's not too late! If I survive this day phase, I'll use it. Since nobody believes my cop checks anyways
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Voting Mac, because he's probably bad, and it looks like I'm going to die anyways. Do me a favor and lynch Mac tommow, kay?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:06 pm Voting Mac, because he's probably bad, and it looks like I'm going to die anyways. Do me a favor and lynch Mac tommow, kay?
Lol no.

If you flip town it's DH or Colin.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:07 am Colin, if you're not scum then it's either Mac, Nutella, or Poutako. If you were forced to choose one, who would you pick, and why?

linki: yeah, voting Colin. Nutella made a pretty good case.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”