Dark Willow (h/n/d)
71%

Total votes: 17
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1004

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Night 1]

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:18 pm I encourage anyone looking to lynch juliets for being "passive and nice" to look at this GOC http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... f=42&t=280
Ya boi got em again
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 382
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 3]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

DH, do you know how you can be rescruited and can you give us a hint on thread?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:34 pm DH, do you know how you can be rescruited and can you give us a hint on thread?
I know everything and I can't or won't tell the whole thread that would be a dingus move.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:34 pm DH, do you know how you can be rescruited and can you give us a hint on thread?
I know everything and I can't or won't tell the whole thread that would be a dingus move.
😒
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

"DH tell everyone how to recruit you so the mafia all know how to do it and you die and lose the game lol"

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:41 pm "DH tell everyone how to recruit you so the mafia all know how to do it and you die and lose the game lol"
😏
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I am exactly the hero we deserve.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 185

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 2]

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:20 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:18 pm Of course the tinfoil answer is that Sloonei killed Nutella.
This would be the most fun thing I’ve ever done in a mafia game.
Does this apply to your info, Jack? :grin:
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

What if I get recruited by an indie? Lmao.

ImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 384
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Tranq wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:00 am
colonialbob wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:55 am
LoRab wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:02 am What are the actual seats of baddies dying 2 nights in a row? In particular on nights 1 and 2? I’m so used to games where night kills aren’t revealed that I’m actually not sure.

And an alternate theory: what if the trickster is an Indy role who kills every night? Juleit’s Death doesn’t read as a baddie dying. Not to mention that we have no idea who is killling. Personally, I’m Not going to push that people aren’t who they seem, but I’m not going to personally make that assumption. And I personally believe it’s a dangerous assumption to make.

Strongly leaning towards an INH vote. Possibly sabie.
So if we're not assuming any of the night deaths are who they say we are, we've got two civ lynches. Good luck hunting after throwing out 2/3rds of the hard info we have.
Two civ lynches? Wilgy still screams Hollow Man to me :shrug:
:disappoint:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:25 am Linki @Tranq , hrm, weird. Mac generally posts a ton after the posts as it is daytime where he lives at that time. Not at all like him to vote with no post.
I disagree, Mac made it pretty clear we should lynch absolutely no one other than INH, and he did that during the night.

If anything it's very like Mac to vote and not post anymore to make a point.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I finally just read the role list. A couple of takeaways:

1. Trickster still could have corrupted a bunch of N1 info on the same night he died. Anyone near him.

2. All of the roles that can check out squares around them look pretty dang evil.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 2]

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:20 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:18 pm Of course the tinfoil answer is that Sloonei killed Nutella.
This would be the most fun thing I’ve ever done in a mafia game.
Does this apply to your info, Jack? :grin:
No. Because it doesn’t and failing nks isn’t fun anyway.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:09 pm
Tranq wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 pmMy info isn’t stopped by anything I see on the front page. Not Hollowman. Not Trickster.
What about the 11 roles with *secrets* ?
What about certain squares that may mess with the info?
What about certain items that may mess with the info?
I guess we should just ignore info then, huh? :kadaj:

Where was this skepticism yesterday? You trusted your own info even after Wilgy flipped town.

Sounds to me like you want to discredit my info cause you don’t want me to lynch your buddies.
This stinks.

[VOTE: Tranq] aubergine
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Night 2]

Post by LoRab »

sprityo wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:27 pm
LoRab wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:16 pm
sabie12 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:49 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:28 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:10 am Depending on a number of things, the actual killer might be confined to Sprityo, Speedchuck, Sig.
Are you sure you can count on that number of things?

Also aren't there two people who attacked DH?
Call me 85% sure of the things.

Yeah and they appear to be aligned so they probably didn’t both nightkill DH. Regardless, I put the second scum player almost certainly in the larger group.

Better to lynch from a 1 or 2 out of 2 person POE than a 2 out of 6 POE.
I'm leaning more towards sig on this one from what I have seen. I think sig targeted dh
I thought you thought sprityo was framing you with the old woman information?
Actually Sabie said she thinks I’m telling the truth, it’s just I’m wrong

I think I’m right, as any king of fuck mountain should be
Oh, ok. I had misunderstood something she said then.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:52 pm I know it’s tradition to pay no attention at all to host posts save flips.....

Linki: I didn’t try to kill you, you doof.
I do not hold to that tradition.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:07 pm @sabie12

You were seen with a jagged blade by @sprityo, right?

Has anyone considered you may have shared a square with a goon? Who have you been with?
Wait...really? That was like the entire last lynch. It's why many of us voted for Wilgy. did you miss that?
And a few notes on the host post:
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 am
A Sad Night For The Realm

"Our next target should be just up ahead," said shadowy figure #1. "I think I can see some movement through the trees." The two of them slunk forward stealthily.

"You're crazy," said the other, "That's just one of the Spirit Wrangler's pets. Fool." He turned away to continue the search.

"No!" he grabbed his partner's arm. "Look again, simpleton!" They peered out, and recognized the solemn countenance before them.

#2's jaw dropped. "It's really him? The legend..."

#1 nodded. "That's him. I guess he's too dangerous to keep around for the big plan. And yeah, we have the magicks needed to do the job."

"Killin' the spirit of a statue," mused #2. "You never really know where life is gonna take you, do ya?"

#1 nodded again. "Stick around, my friend. If this plan goes through, there'll be plenty more surprises!"

#2 said, "Nah, let's go get a drink instead."

juliets walked alone, clothed, as always, in an aura of kindness and care. And clothes - I mean, she had clothes as well. Not just an aura. She left everyone she met feeling better than they had before.

When she heard the angry growl from the shadowy bushes, she was not afraid. "Here boy," she held out a hand. "I won't hurt you, I'm-"

She was cut off as the creature leapt forward and kicked both feet into juliets' chest, knocking her to her back and slamming down on top of her. "You don't fool ME!" snarled the creature, slashing at juliets' throat with sharp claws.

Many cute forest creatures showed up to mourn juliets' death, for the Realm had lost a beautiful asset, a true beacon of goodness.

DharmaHelper hasn't been killed. He's the Spirit of the Living Statue, still Independent. Lock up your daughters, he's here and ready to rock and roll!

juliets has been killed. She was the Gentle Shepherd, a member of the Jagged Blade.

Day 3 has begun. I will be sending out night and movement PMs over the next couple of hours.

I think I'll lock the thread while I do that. Go relax a bit, friends.

[/[mention]sabie12[/mention]

Nothing about the description of Juliet's death sounds like she was actually a baddie. I know i said I wasn't going to harp on that, but really. The title says it's a "sad night" and why would anyone be sad about losing the statue, which in the end we didn't even lose (but I assume the title was already there)--really, that is not the title for a night post where a baddie and a neutral die. Plus, the animals are all sad because they lost a beacon of goodness. Seriously--I don't see this as making sense as a baddie death. I just don't.

and I see the 2 people with the DH kill attempt as story telling. It's concievably possible that only 2 mafia are left on a team, but I don't see it as likely. We can now return to our regularly scheduled ignoring of host posts.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

sprityo wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:21 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:49 am I have a weird meta reason to think Speed isn’t bad. I’ve gotten him lynched or tried to several games in a row. Like 4 games in a row. We shared a square. I’ve expressed suspicion of him. Yet here I stand.

With that in mind, I should vote Sprityo or Sig.

Sprityo May have killed Nutella. With that in mind, I should vote Sprityo.

[VOTE: Sprityo] aubergine
May is a good month, but not my favorite

Why would I kill Nutella. And why would you think I kill Nutella?
Because you're mafia and trying to kill civs?

Trying to guess why kill targets are what they are is a silly game
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Sorry for the random sabie tag. It wouldn't go away and I missed deleting one of the times it showed up as a tag.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yeah, you’re right that I’m right.

[VOTE: Tranq] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 629
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Night 0]

Post by Sloonei »

ISOing sabie. Before I begin, I want to explain my mindset in this exercise since I've never played with sabie and a few others might also be unfamiliar.
Whenever I do an ISO like this, I try to enter in with a clean slate for the player I'm looking at. I then try to find both a mafia perspective and a civilian perspective for every post they make, asking myself which perspective makes more sense, but not ruling either side out as I go along. So if I say anything that seems farfetched or self-contradictory, it's just the nature of the exercise.
sabie12 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:05 am Hey everyone! This game looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. I like the story. I dont remember if I've played a map based one before. Regardless it's good to be back! (Yesterday was actually the 1 year anniversary of my brain surgery so I'm glad to be back and functioning again!)
I am interested to see what the poll ends up doing as well.
sabie12 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:10 pm I feel like the options probably do mean something in regard to how the game will move forward as people are saying. Like will you become more could mean getting something that helps you another power or something. I can see why people would vote that if it is in fact what that means. Someone had mentioned honorable tribunal sounds like it may be something to help civilians get one of the baddies. Each chosen option enhanced extra votes maybe? Not sure about the rest and could be totally wrong but just some thoughts thus far.
sabie kicks off with some mechanics chatter. I'm not alarmed by this. It's her first game in a very long time and we're in a mechanics-heavy setting. Where this sort of thing becomes alarming is if the player then takes a long time to engage in actual gameplayer chatter (which is why the argument against DDL on Day 1 was bogus). I don't know how long sabie dwelled on mechanics, but I bet I'm about to find out.
sabie12 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:24 pm "The appearance of being true or real". Hmm idk about that sounds deceptive in a way as it says the appearance of rather than just being. Unless its revealing something deceptive?
Not sure but I think I'm going to go with the honourable Tribune. If it means what has been discussed thus far it sounds like it could be helpful.
sabie12 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:27 pm @@sabie12 you've talked quite a bit about the different poll options and ended up going with "The Honourable Tribunal". Care to walk us through your thought process on that?
Based on what others were saying about what it might mean it sounded like it would benefit us.
I called others out for this, so I'll have to add sabie to the list. I'm skeptical of a player publicly framing their actions as civilian-friendly. I could also see this post as an attempt to pile on suspicion against little old me. But this line never really went anywhere, so I don't think that's a serious concern. Minor point at best.
sabie12 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:16 pm With all the talk of tying up lunches and the tribunal it does look like some of the roles impact the amount of votes people have on them anyway. So that would mean there is a potential for a situation to appear as a tie and then not really be that if someone has minus votes or extra secret votes put on them or whatever right? Or would the tribunal players know that information prior to their input?
It is Day 1 and sabie is still talking mechanics.
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:15 am I do see some valid points on the case against sloonei but I also can see that as a playstyle thing. It's been awhile since I've been here but I know sometimes people just go in guns blazing and start accusing people and get the conversation going. It's not my thing but some people are good at that.
Also just wondering why if someone is a top poster they shouldn't be voted for. Just in the sense that they do get people talking and a conversation happening?
I can read this as fence-sitting, but I do not have to. #StopSuspectingPeopleForThinkingInShadesOfGrey2k19 Sabie and I have not played together before, so it's refreshing to see her considering the possible differences in my playstyle. This would be a pretty tempered remark from a baddie on the first day of their first game in 2+ years. She could have hopped on a bandwagon, but she didn't. I do not know what sabie's pre-2018 games were like though. Anyone got anecdotes or links?
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:02 pm Just a couple thoughts:
Dana and Nova haven't shown up at all yet as far as I saw. Are there plans for replacement if they don't?

Yeah Bob does seem a little all over the place I'll have to look more into that. Not sure if that's where drwilgys suspicion comes from? from what I can tell all drwilgy did was vote with no explanation and then go away with no explanation. I'm always wary of the random no explanation votes even if just a minimal one.

Also someone asked what valid points there were against sloonei and the genuine comment could be taken as an unnecessary statement but I'm not putting my suspicion on them right now. I see their posting as more stirring things up and getting people talking.

Trying to keep up the best I can with everything lots of people playing this game so much to read. Also I dont own a computer so phone typing is obnoxious sometimes blah.
The first paragraph starts as a minor suspicion against cbob before wandering over to wilgy. I don't know how I feel about the explanation of her stance on me. The language feels a bit more loose and open-ended, if that makes sense, and I can see it as a player trying to leave the door open for both a scum and town read on me, rather than a player who is of two minds about something. But I can also still see the latter.
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:56 pm Leaning drwilgy at this time due to random voting no explanation not even mentioning it and then completely disappearing. Off to a Christmas party. I will check back in after though in case anything else comes up.
Leans toward wilgy on Day 1. Lots of people did this. I don't find it inconsistent with sabie's posts, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's coming from a civilian mindset. She's expressed a few light concerns about a handful of players, including wilgy, but also acknowledged that some of these concerns could simply be a result of playstyles. wilgy seems to be her preferred target because he did not explain his vote.
sabie12 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:02 am Wow okay things got a little crazy after I fell asleep. No one was even suspecting wolbre and then all of a sudden they're lynched and civ. RIP wolbre! I feel like that came out of nowhere. There's so much to read and catch up on.
Her reaction to the wolbre lynch. I can see this as a genuine response. sabie hasn't played in a long time, and I'm not sure that things like the wolbre lynch were a common event on the Syndicate in those days. But I'm also not sure what this post adds, and it could be seen as a bit superfluous/fluffy.
sabie12 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:40 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:14 pm CAUGHT UP! GLORY!

Ok I pretty much commented on stuff as it went on, skipping anything that sounded too minor to deserve its own post.

First of all, this night end time is godawful to me and there's no way I can be here at the time, so I apologize if I wasn't here last EoD, and for the fact I'll probably miss all EoDs. Unless the hosts pull the end back like 3 hours, which I don't know if they can/want.

Second, I mostly agree on cases made on Sloonei, like Epi's, and really think he is saying a little too much on his posts sometimes. Like he's using flowery language and agreeing/disagreeing with everything at once to look like he's doing work. That said I also kind of like the point about his post count being too high for mafia (though that could be wrong) and I think his defenses are reasonable and I also think Mac's tinfoil theory on him and G-man is crazy. So put Sloonei as a slightly bad read to me, not a strong one.

Still think Tranq looks like crap. Need to see more from G-Man to be sure.

Mac still looks civ. Quin also looks very civ, I think I have the same Quindar that Speed does (inb4 Speed thinks he's bad). Getting a pingy feel from sabie, I think he/she's a little too hands off from the game, but could be just a fish-out-of-water thing.

DH feels less contributive than before this game but that might as well be a good thing because lately he's made a habit of putting huge contributions while being bad. I feel like I need to say something about DH because he's pretty much TS' Public Enemy #1 after the last few games.

Not really feeling anyone else, I'll bring the next serving of salad when I do.
The timing doesnt really work for me either. I was asleep while everything went down. Before I went to bed wolbre wasnt even being accused yet. That whole thing confused me as to how it went down so quickly. From what I can tell some of it seemed to stem from people wanting votes off of themselves. Do we know who voted where by the end of the poll?

I also did see some people questioning the wilgy votes and I explained why I voted him. I always thought it was deemed not acceptable to just randomly vote and never announce or explain and then just run away the rest of the day. If I'm wrong you may correct me. Even if someone has done that before I dont get why that's okay and to me it seems like a way to avoid being detected as bad. If everyone just randomly voted and then went away there would be no game.

I am not a big talker initially in a game especially with so many people and my couple year hiatus due to brain surgery. I do my best to keep up and see what's going on. I don't have a computer so it's hard for me to type out really long posts. I do apologize that logistically it's hard for me to carry on long conversations in this game. I know a few people but for the most part not familiar with many or the previous games or playstyles. So that's why you haven't seen a lot of my posts but I am paying attention and am definitley trying to get back into the swing of things.
Further explanation of the vote. Appeals to the history of suspecting a person for unexplained votes. I don't love that. It's not a defense based on the vote's own merits or something specific that sabie saw, but rather "This is something that we have always done, so I did it."
sabie12 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:34 pm I said I would respond with thoughts after work and Ohhh I dont know everyone is so hard to read this game so far. I have a few thoughts but nothing profound really.

Nova still hasn't shown so well see what happens there.
Dana just recently started and mostly discussed game mechanic questions but theres so much to read I can see why if she wasn't here initially.

I can see the case on juliet's as it's a lot of just agreeing or responding to things rather than new ideas. I know I've played with her before but honestly dont remember when or what games.

Sig I can see how their behavior at end of day could be deemed kind of suspicious it was a little all over the place which could have been to make the wolbre vote look more random than it really was.

Quin eh he was bad last game and acted similarly but I get the feeling that's just him and him pushing people away could be a way to hide teammates or just some inside joke I'm not aware of with other players.

Colin I'm not sure about because he said I'm gonna bandwagon vote DDL without any real reason and then doesn't contribute anything else really. I did notice the few posts that were quotes with just lmao or like or something similar.

Sloonei talks a lot and changes his mind a lot but he does get conversations going and people talking. I'm not entirely sure how to feel about it as he got really defensive when the votes were on him. It's hard to read all of his posts but I know hes changed who he's suspecting many times. Which isn't to say he hasn't made some good points.

There was some stuff about gman but I have no idea I couldnt get much from his posts.

I'll have to look at mac and timmer as well as they were also wolbre voters.
Just some random thoughts so far. I'm gonna try to go enjoy my evening. I'm sure there will be a million posts to read when I get back haha.
None of these reads are particularly strong and I could compare this post to the tone I got in my initial ISO of juliets. But with juliets I was comparing her to recent history (Hogwarts and some other recent games). I've never played with sabie before and a lot of us are new to her. I have more trouble saying that soft reads are a bad thing coming from her.
sabie12 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:13 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:03 am [VOTE: sabie12] aubergine

A hunch, i want to pursue later.
So as of right now I am the only person spirityo has accused the entire game. I don't even see a vote from them in the first lynch poll. They haven't even really shared any thoughts on anyone yet. I'm all for speculating about gameplay and roles and everything because I also do that but usually by this point in the game some of the speculation is regarding players and reads on players. Just find that interesting.

I am still not convinced wilgy isnt bad. Unless he just really doesn't care about this game at all he didn't even put up any defense about being accused or voted for. And he still really hasn't been around. It also now seems like maybe TH was defending him.

I was just speculating if TH was the trickster could he have killed nutella and someone killed him. I dont know if that really impacts anything but it would be an interesting turn of events if it did happen that way.

Can someone condense the argument on g man so I can get a better idea of where that is coming from? I didnt really get much from trying to read him before.

I know I haven't posted much there is a lot to follow and I get busy with work and things. I've been keeping up best I can though at least with reading everything.
Sabie's initial resposne to sprit's first mention of her is to discredit him outright. Not the best look. She's sticking with the wilgy vote, but would later suggest there might be substantial reason for that.
sabie12 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:15 pm Interesting I wonder who is out there giving out incorrect information about me. I'm curious to know what was said maybe it was taken the wrong way. I'm assuming the old lady in the woods is something regarding the map.
Addresses the possibilities for misinterpretation or falsification of information against her. I don't disagree that these are possibilities.
sabie12 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:44 pm
Sorsha wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:32 pm Put a vote on wilgy for now. Maybe he will come out of hiding again?
Maybe but even when he did last time he was very nonchalant about everything like oh I have votes okay whatever I dont care bye. I feel like usually people who don't post much explain that they're busy or something. And typically at least attempt to defend themselves. He voted no explanation and then disappears and comes back with just wanted to tie things up and then nothing.

And spirityo that sounds like a baddie was near me not that I'm a baddie. I now see you are just misinterpreting the info given to you.

Moving my vote to wilgy.
Seems to believe sprityo now, but that he is misinterpreting his information. This is also where I ended up yesterday. I am unclear on her stance on sprityo at this point, though. She has voted for him and in the next post she says this "confirms her suspicions".
sabie12 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:50 am I dont know all I know is someone is messing with me and has it out for me and that little bit of map info is making people suspect me when it really does not say I'm bad. People haven't made any case against me other than here is some really vague info we choose to interpret incorrectly and we will automatically assume sabie is bad now. I am not bad so someone is trying to make me look that way to get suspicion off of themselves.
After wilgy has been lynched, sabie's defense turns into "someone is out to get me." I don't love this. It looks like a baddie with their back against the wall abruptly changing the story. Before it was that sprit was misinterpreting information. Now it's a witch hunt.

THAT SAID, the existence of suggestive information against a player, especially one who is unfamiliar to a large part of the roster, does make that player a sitting duck for scum bandwagoning. It's something to be mindful of and I would not fault a civilian sabie for being a bit paranoid here. But she appears to be changing her own narrative, which is the primary concern.

sabie12 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:17 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:07 pm sabie12

You were seen with a jagged blade by sprityo, right?

Has anyone considered you may have shared a square with a goon? Who have you been with?
This is what I've been trying to say the whole time that there was a baddie either in the same square or next to me. This is why I think spirit is interpreting the info incorrectly. I recieved some info on some peoples map locations so based on that I have some people I suspect both of that and of targeting DH. I dont know that I can directly say I shared a square with whoever because that may be bordering on rules violations which is why I haven't directly shared that information. As I said the "info dumping" thing is new to me and confuses me a little on how much info is allowed to be shared.
This post reduces the concerns I mentioned above. It seems to return to the earlier stance on sprit's infodump without dismissing the "somebody is out to get me" attitude. I can see them as compatible for a civilian sabie.

Today she has mentioned sig as a suspect a couple of times and been engaged in self-defense.

I would like to ask for another suspect or two from [mention]sabie12[/mention], and also a couple of town reads to balance it out. This ISO does not give me a clear read one way or the other. I see a number of things that could make sense coming from a baddie, and a number that seem to reflect a civilian mindset. I would lean slightly town for now, but that may be colored by my tendency to give the benefit of doubt to players who I am unfamiliar with.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:42 pm The fact that juliets had the gentle Sheppard role and was also mafia makes me think that either roles and alignments were both randomized, or she was killed by the trickster, who is still alive and trying to mess with us. I realize for that to be true, the team with the trickster would have killed twice in a row. In a previous game I've played with two scum teams, if one scum team kills a member of the other team, they get to kill the next night as well. So it is possible.
:sigh:
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:58 pm Next person to ask me why I suspect Sprityo over Sig is getting daykilled.
Isn't sig more suspicious than sprit tho
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lorab wrote: Nothing about the description of Juliet's death sounds like she was actually a baddie. I know i said I wasn't going to harp on that, but really. The title says it's a "sad night" and why would anyone be sad about losing the statue, which in the end we didn't even lose (but I assume the title was already there)--really, that is not the title for a night post where a baddie and a neutral die. Plus, the animals are all sad because they lost a beacon of goodness. Seriously--I don't see this as making sense as a baddie death. I just don't.

and I see the 2 people with the DH kill attempt as story telling. It's concievably possible that only 2 mafia are left on a team, but I don't see it as likely. We can now return to our regularly scheduled ignoring of host posts.
Mondo Garbo.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I still want to know why [mention]Kylemii[/mention] i said he was sure of juliets being a civ yesterday.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:01 pm colonialbob

How do you respond to Sloonei accusing you of being a killer yesterday?
Did that happen? I didn't kill anybody so.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:44 pm I am exactly the hero we deserve.
This gives me hybridity flashbacks

(they end with me getting friendly fired by overconfident jack)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 pm Sprityo is also on Sloonei’s tried to kill Nutella list.
He's definitely not.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:42 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:08 am The host post implies two scum tried to kill DH. Like maybe a block and kill or a kill and doc the hitman.

If this is true, I have reason to believe 2 of these players tried to kill DH last night: sprityo, timmer, nova, colonialbob, speedchuck, sig.
DH survived because of his role.
Yeah. And?
So there doesn’t need to have been two people targeting him, unless I’m misunderstanding you.
In the host post there are two shadowy baddies like “let’s kill the statue.” So I’m assuming one is the killer and the other is something else but still bad and still in the area. Maybe targeted DH with something bad as well. Maybe targeted the killer with a good thing.

But no doc so no worries about putting the doc by listing people around.
Or this is just flavor and one baddie attacked while the other was just watching?

Now that I look at the write-up, it seems to imply they are friends. Why would too baddies from the same team attack DH?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:00 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:57 pm Jack you dolt, I thought it was actually something Sloonei said (which I swear he hadn’t) and it was just you misplacing my name the whole time? :haha:

Linki: his bad dad
All anime characters look the same to me. That’s why I got you mixed up with DDL and Kyle.
Said the guy who is most definitely not wearing an anime character on his avatar.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:44 pm I am exactly the hero we deserve.
This gives me hybridity flashbacks

(they end with me getting friendly fired by overconfident jack)
What if they’re flash forwards? ;)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:03 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:01 pm colonialbob

How do you respond to Sloonei accusing you of being a killer yesterday?
Did that happen? I didn't kill anybody so.
I was just yankin your chain.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:02 pm
Lorab wrote: Nothing about the description of Juliet's death sounds like she was actually a baddie. I know i said I wasn't going to harp on that, but really. The title says it's a "sad night" and why would anyone be sad about losing the statue, which in the end we didn't even lose (but I assume the title was already there)--really, that is not the title for a night post where a baddie and a neutral die. Plus, the animals are all sad because they lost a beacon of goodness. Seriously--I don't see this as making sense as a baddie death. I just don't.

Mondo Garbo.
Ikr?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:09 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:57 pm Jack you dolt, I thought it was actually something Sloonei said (which I swear he hadn’t) and it was just you misplacing my name the whole time? :haha:

All anime characters look the same to me. That’s why I got you mixed up with DDL and Kyle.
Said the guy who is most definitely not wearing an anime character on his avatar.
What are you talking about, Sprityo?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:20 pm

Did Green Lantern fuse with Human Torch or something?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:27 pm

Something like that. Needs a Santa hat tho.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:28 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:27 pm

Something like that. Needs a Santa hat tho.
:haha:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1001

Post by MacDougall »

I got darknessed and now I don't care about the world
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:32 pm I got darknessed and now I don't care about the world
:ponder:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:32 pm I got darknessed and now I don't care about the world
:confused:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Basically I am a nihilistic goth now. Fuck you dad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I agree with everyone who says Tranq is meh
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

INH seems like the vote a baddie would make real early so they didn't have to bother with playing the other 24hours.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:48 pm INH seems like the vote a baddie would make real early so they didn't have to bother with playing the other 24hours.
Ikr?

Don’t worry, statue. Imma find your statue food and turn you into a townie cause we need bulletproof people who I agree with.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

How I long for the days when I was carefully blending into the background until I got recruited

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:48 pm INH seems like the vote a baddie would make real early so they didn't have to bother with playing the other 24hours.
End of day occurred at 2pm Friday Mactime. I was in a meeting at work until 3pm. I checked the thread around then. I then had work beers until 5. I carefully pounded six beers in two hours. I then came home which took 1 hr and 30 mins. I had dinner and then fell asleep at about 7.30pm and just woke up.

Would you like to know what I am wearing too dad?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Anywho I got darknessed so my win con is gone or some shit which is basically the goofiest thing ever so I am just gonna chaos post now.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:52 pm
End of day occurred at 2pm Friday Mactime. I was in a meeting at work until 3pm. I checked the thread around then. I then had work beers until 5. I carefully pounded six beers in two hours. I then came home which took 1 hr and 30 mins. I had dinner and then fell asleep at about 7.30pm and just woke up.

If I have to ask, you need to go change. Now, young lady.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:53 pm Anywho I got darknessed so my win con is gone or some shit which is basically the goofiest thing ever so I am just gonna chaos post now.
Welcome brother.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:53 pm Anywho I got darknessed so my win con is gone or some shit which is basically the goofiest thing ever so I am just gonna chaos post now.
I got this, you guys.

*sets Mac on fire*
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Black t-shirt, tight black jeans, pentagram necklace, black eyeliner, studded black wrist band?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jack you did this to me didn't you.

Return to “Previous Jobs”