Shockheaded Peter Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

You're going to Hell...unless you get this one right...

Poll ended at Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Jackofhearts2005
9%
leetic
18%
sabie12
No votes
DEAD (The Host, the Non, the DEAD)
73%

Total votes: 11
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 37

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Elohcin »

Refresh refresh refresh. Can't wait for y'all to see. :P
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

You big dummies!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Snip Snip

Epignosis wrote:Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:40 pm You are:

Conrad the Thumb-Sucker

You nasty little thumb-suck boy
Your fingers ought not bring you joy

Keep them out of your mouth or else
You'll visit violence upon yourself!

But if you taste them again, my gent
You'll notice a nice vanilla hint

Lynch the mafia, you mindless pup
And maybe you'll have thumbs to stick up

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to submit your PMs.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

BYE!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Night 3]

Post by nutella »

Sorry, I had my doubts at the end but it was too late to make a difference. Wish you had done more to stop it. I think it's leetic lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by reywaS »

Elohcin wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:16 pm alright. I am going to vote for rey (b/c he texts and drives and I want him to know he could wreck and kill people that way) because my vote doesn't mean anything anyway and I cannot save myself, and you all have no clue what you are doing.
sorry my long lost twin...for you getting lynched and for texting while driving. :( I wont do it again i promise. :)

Sorry i have been so shit this day phase. I have had two straight days of craziness at work followed by ridiculous traffic on the way home. I tried to get in and vote on my phone but I couldn't log in. I dont know the password lmao. When i made my return here I clicked the forgot my password thing and i got a new password sent to my email. I signed in here and clicked the remember me thing. and sadly i didn't bother to change the password.

Anyway, I will not let another non vote happen.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:37 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:07 pm Without having time to catch up as yet I'm tossing a vote on leetic. Eloh train seems a decent one.
Why?
Gut mostly. There was something that stuck out in Luna's ISO maybe?

Sorry work has been ridic which has killed my brain. I'll try to do some real work tonight
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

An ISO of Day 3 to determine what went wrong:
leetic wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:35 pm That's certainly an odd choice for a nightkill, but at least that takes someone major off my suspects list. [VOTE: sabie12] aubergine because everyone else has given me more reason to believe they're town than her.

My P4:

sabie
Jack
reywaS
Audrey
The start of the day saw me have my sights on sabie, for reasons explained in N2.
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:00 pm Well that's an odd kill choice. I agree with leetic that it seems like a frame job on rey and is likely [VOTE: sabie] aubergine.
nutella agrees.
colonialbob wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:44 pm Sloonei was pushing town forward. This doesn't feel like sabie, it feels like somebody more sophisticated (hopefully no insult, because it really wasn't intended!) Frame-up on reywas is possible but also obvious enough that basing our decision on is is gross and WIFOM-y. I think this was just trying to silence a potential town leader.
But bob doesn't. Interestingly, seems to foreshadow later events...
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:21 pm Yeah, that kill is pretty mindboggling. Sloonei's last couple posts looked decent but everything else was pretty bad. We have consensus townreads in Bob and Nova.

I tend to agree the Sloonei kill was about Rey. Either it's because Rey is scum and he wanted to get rid of his biggest detractor or it was to setup Rey. If it's the later, it means the wolf gave up a potential mislynch on Sloonei to make a mislynch on Rey more likely (and it's already a fairly likely event in a world where Rey is town). That points to a wolf that is very secure in their position or a wolf that doesn't have a plan beyond today.

Sloonei just put forth a townread on Sabie but lots of people have been suspicious of her. I don't think she kills him in this scenario, even to push a Rey mislynch. Cause if that works and we lynch Sloonei and Rey, Sabie because one of the most suspicious players with several mislynches to go.

Nutella doesn't shoot Sloonei here. Leet doesn't shoot Sloonei here. (Jack doesn't shoot Sloonei here.) They're on the edge of POE. Why shoot a player that could eat a mislynch while sparing players who never will and put themselves in more POEs than they would be if they had shot Nova or Bob?

Putting aside tinfoil of a Bob or Nova wolf who wouldn't give a damn about POEs cause they're not really in them, I think the kill choice points to Eloh, who had basically no reads by EOD yesterday (until she suddenly townread Speedchuck) or Audrey, who is in the same boat. Those are the players I can see shooting Sloonei.

[VOTE: Elohcin] aubergine

Talk to me about your Speedchuck read. Why did you think he was a civ an hour after you told me you had "not a clue" about his alignment?
The turning point of the thread. This day's lynch wagon wasn't too different from speedchuck's, with Jack starting it and me and nutella securing it.

Then drama about not being able to vote, then my ISO, then...
colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:07 pm Without having time to catch up as yet I'm tossing a vote on leetic. Eloh train seems a decent one.
bob tosses a vote on me without explanation, and avoids the Eloh train as it picks up traction without explicitly condemning it. Hmm...
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:17 pm After reading elo posts I still am leaning against her.

If elo is bad these are my thoughts.. A lot of her posts are about speed and her indecisiveness on him. She had one post saying one of his posts was kind of suspicious but mostly unsure or he's civ on the others. In the poll she says she thinks hes civ and rey is civ so sloonei says who else would you suspect and she just says she thinks I'm bad and votes me with no real explanation. If she voted there and no one else did then she wouldn't have to be held accountable for a civ lynch or participate in killing off a teammate. Maybe the indecisiveness was to cast doubt on our suspicion of speed and if enough people went with that they may not have votes him.
Not saying being indecisive is necessarily always bad because it is hard to figure out who the baddies are sometimes. I think for me because it was all just about speed who really didn't even put up a fight to being lynched is where my potential suspicion comes from.

I see a vote on leetic. He has been very over zealous and focusing on some things like Reys in Italy reads that probably dont mean a lot but I haven't played with him before and am not really familiar with his playstyle or anything.

I'm voting elo for now but open to hearing other thoughts if they come up. I also will try to look back on some others and see if anything stands out to me.

Bob why do you say kill analysis is blech? Do you mean because you really cant glean much from them as far as who might be bad? I could see that as the two people killed were very vocal civs that got conversation going.
Sabie joins the wagon, a bit late similarly to D2. And after that point, the wagon exploded with both Audrey and nova joining (very late in the phase) and making an Eloh lynch inevitable.

What are my thoughts on this? Well number one we have [mention]reywaS[/mention], the only person not to vote and who did not contribute anything to town today. It is sometimes a scum strategy to do nothing and let the town destroy themselves in situations like this, and if that's scum's strategy, it seems reywaS is the player who shows the signs of executing this. I townread reywaS due to other interactions, but I definitely want him to answer to this. Secondly, and I know I'm gonna get a target put on me for doing this, but can we have another look at bob and nova? Both townread due to D1 interactions but they haven't done too much afterwards and you'd think with people universally townreading them they'd be able to get a lot more done for the town. Sabie is the same, a bit suspicious but her vote doesn't seem that much more scummy than the other votes around that timeframe. Audrey is similarly nonexistent. Seriously guys, be more active! Only one page for an entire day phase is not good, and stuff like this is how scum wins games. We were doing so good, we have to finish this!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Yo dog I'm town let's not do this please
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by reywaS »

leetic wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:32 pm An ISO of Day 3 to determine what went wrong:
leetic wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:35 pm That's certainly an odd choice for a nightkill, but at least that takes someone major off my suspects list. [VOTE: sabie12] aubergine because everyone else has given me more reason to believe they're town than her.

My P4:

sabie
Jack
reywaS
Audrey
The start of the day saw me have my sights on sabie, for reasons explained in N2.
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:00 pm Well that's an odd kill choice. I agree with leetic that it seems like a frame job on rey and is likely [VOTE: sabie] aubergine.
nutella agrees.
colonialbob wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:44 pm Sloonei was pushing town forward. This doesn't feel like sabie, it feels like somebody more sophisticated (hopefully no insult, because it really wasn't intended!) Frame-up on reywas is possible but also obvious enough that basing our decision on is is gross and WIFOM-y. I think this was just trying to silence a potential town leader.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:21 pm Yeah, that kill is pretty mindboggling. Sloonei's last couple posts looked decent but everything else was pretty bad. We have consensus townreads in Bob and Nova.

I tend to agree the Sloonei kill was about Rey. Either it's because Rey is scum and he wanted to get rid of his biggest detractor or it was to setup Rey. If it's the later, it means the wolf gave up a potential mislynch on Sloonei to make a mislynch on Rey more likely (and it's already a fairly likely event in a world where Rey is town). That points to a wolf that is very secure in their position or a wolf that doesn't have a plan beyond today.

Sloonei just put forth a townread on Sabie but lots of people have been suspicious of her. I don't think she kills him in this scenario, even to push a Rey mislynch. Cause if that works and we lynch Sloonei and Rey, Sabie because one of the most suspicious players with several mislynches to go.

Nutella doesn't shoot Sloonei here. Leet doesn't shoot Sloonei here. (Jack doesn't shoot Sloonei here.) They're on the edge of POE. Why shoot a player that could eat a mislynch while sparing players who never will and put themselves in more POEs than they would be if they had shot Nova or Bob?

Putting aside tinfoil of a Bob or Nova wolf who wouldn't give a damn about POEs cause they're not really in them, I think the kill choice points to Eloh, who had basically no reads by EOD yesterday (until she suddenly townread Speedchuck) or Audrey, who is in the same boat. Those are the players I can see shooting Sloonei.

Talk to me about your Speedchuck read. Why did you think he was a civ an hour after you told me you had "not a clue" about his alignment?
The turning point of the thread. This day's lynch wagon wasn't too different from speedchuck's, with Jack starting it and me and nutella securing it.

bob tosses a vote on me without explanation, and avoids the Eloh train as it picks up traction without explicitly condemning it. Hmm...
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:17 pm After reading elo posts I still am leaning against her.

If elo is bad these are my thoughts.. A lot of her posts are about speed and her indecisiveness on him. She had one post saying one of his posts was kind of suspicious but mostly unsure or he's civ on the others. In the poll she says she thinks hes civ and rey is civ so sloonei says who else would you suspect and she just says she thinks I'm bad and votes me with no real explanation. If she voted there and no one else did then she wouldn't have to be held accountable for a civ lynch or participate in killing off a teammate. Maybe the indecisiveness was to cast doubt on our suspicion of speed and if enough people went with that they may not have votes him.
Not saying being indecisive is necessarily always bad because it is hard to figure out who the baddies are sometimes. I think for me because it was all just about speed who really didn't even put up a fight to being lynched is where my potential suspicion comes from.

I see a vote on leetic. He has been very over zealous and focusing on some things like Reys in Italy reads that probably dont mean a lot but I haven't played with him before and am not really familiar with his playstyle or anything.

I'm voting elo for now but open to hearing other thoughts if they come up. I also will try to look back on some others and see if anything stands out to me.

Bob why do you say kill analysis is blech? Do you mean because you really cant glean much from them as far as who might be bad? I could see that as the two people killed were very vocal civs that got conversation going.
Sabie joins the wagon, a bit late similarly to D2. And after that point, the wagon exploded with both Audrey and nova joining (very late in the phase) and making an Eloh lynch inevitable.

What are my thoughts on this? Well number one we have @reywaS, the only person not to vote and who did not contribute anything to town today. It is sometimes a scum strategy to do nothing and let the town destroy themselves in situations like this, and if that's scum's strategy, it seems reywaS is the player who shows the signs of executing this. I townread reywaS due to other interactions, but I definitely want him to answer to this. Secondly, and I know I'm gonna get a target put on me for doing this, but can we have another look at bob and nova? Both townread due to D1 interactions but they haven't done too much afterwards and you'd think with people universally townreading them they'd be able to get a lot more done for the town. Sabie is the same, a bit suspicious but her vote doesn't seem that much more scummy than the other votes around that timeframe. Audrey is similarly nonexistent. Seriously guys, be more active! Only one page for an entire day phase is not good, and stuff like this is how scum wins games. We were doing so good, we have to finish this!
what am i answering to? I didn't see a question. I explained why i was not helpful this day phase. If you have a specific question I'm here to serve.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Sorry elo for suspecting you. It sucks that when I was on and trying to have a conversation going no one was here and then when I'm completely unavailable due to personal issues is when people came back in. I was willing to hear if another case was made but nothing came up. I guess at this point my thoughts are maybe leetic or reywas. I don't have the energy to go through stuff now. I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to sleep as always and be back on.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:37 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:32 pm An ISO of Day 3 to determine what went wrong:

My P4:

sabie
Jack
reywaS
Audrey
nutella agrees.

What are my thoughts on this? Well number one we have @reywaS, the only person not to vote and who did not contribute anything to town today. It is sometimes a scum strategy to do nothing and let the town destroy themselves in situations like this, and if that's scum's strategy, it seems reywaS is the player who shows the signs of executing this. I townread reywaS due to other interactions, but I definitely want him to answer to this. Secondly, and I know I'm gonna get a target put on me for doing this, but can we have another look at bob and nova? Both townread due to D1 interactions but they haven't done too much afterwards and you'd think with people universally townreading them they'd be able to get a lot more done for the town. Sabie is the same, a bit suspicious but her vote doesn't seem that much more scummy than the other votes around that timeframe. Audrey is similarly nonexistent. Seriously guys, be more active! Only one page for an entire day phase is not good, and stuff like this is how scum wins games. We were doing so good, we have to finish this!
what am i answering to? I didn't see a question. I explained why i was not helpful this day phase. If you have a specific question I'm here to serve.
My post was written before you posted that. Still, I find it weird that you were able to post two NGR posts but nothing helpful.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Ugh. I don’t know who it is. Feeling sick (yay daycare). Will figure it out tomorrow.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic is bad and rey correctly called out the whole mafia team as a joke on day 1 XD
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:10 pm leetic is bad and rey correctly called out the whole mafia team as a joke on day 1 XD
As funny as it would be if someone somehow actually called out the entire team in a joke post, I regret to inform you that he only got two right.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I have pretty strong reason to think everyone remaining is town except Audrey and Rey.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:14 pm I have pretty strong reason to think everyone remaining is town except Audrey and Rey.
Audrey wasn't online during the night phase. Do you think Epi would have randomized the kill? I think she's fairly cleared.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:14 pm I have pretty strong reason to think everyone remaining is town except Audrey and Rey.
Audrey wasn't online during the night phase. Do you think Epi would have randomized the kill? I think she's fairly cleared.
I absolutely think he would have randomized the kill.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

A randomnized kill would make sense given the target, but if [mention]Epignosis[/mention] wants to clarify what would happen if the mafia didn't submit a kill target it'd be nice.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I guess for balance reasons you're right. Would explain the odd "choice" of Sloonei. :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:15 pm
If Epi wouldn’t randomize the kill what are we still doing playing this game with Audrey?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

I'm still down with Rey.

Gotta figure out why I voted reywas

(I'm good at mafia you guys)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:55 pm 12. All questions for the Host should be directed to me privately. If I feel a public answer is warranted, I'll act accordingly.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Nutella and Leet flat wouldn’t kill Sloonei. Nova is probably outside his wolf range and is likely antialigned with Speed. I had a good reason to townread Bob but I’m tired.

Rey had a reason to kill Sloonei. Audrey could have been forced to kill Sloonei.

If it’s not Audrey or Rey I’m pocketed and the wolf is screwing with us...after scum lynches on D1 and D2.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

I think part of it was the discounting the "Luna speed leetic are mafia" post - just felt a little weird and forced.

But the sabie to Eloh switch actually feels genuine to me
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:22 pm Nutella and Leet flat wouldn’t kill Sloonei.
Pax principle
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:42 pm Sorry, I had my doubts at the end but it was too late to make a difference. Wish you had done more to stop it. I think it's leetic lol
Whacke
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don’t think this is the case but if Leet or Nutella is the last wolf and forgetting to submit the nightkill caused them to turn from a townlean to a hard townread, I will lose this game and then laugh my ass off.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

*my bottom off.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:22 pm Nutella and Leet flat wouldn’t kill Sloonei.
Pax principle
I don’t remember the Pax principle but I miss playing with Pax.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:22 pm Nutella and Leet flat wouldn’t kill Sloonei. Nova is probably outside his wolf range and is likely antialigned with Speed. I had a good reason to townread Bob but I’m tired.

Rey had a reason to kill Sloonei. Audrey could have been forced to kill Sloonei.

If it’s not Audrey or Rey I’m pocketed and the wolf is screwing with us...after scum lynches on D1 and D2.
what about sabie?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:33 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:22 pm Nutella and Leet flat wouldn’t kill Sloonei. Nova is probably outside his wolf range and is likely antialigned with Speed. I had a good reason to townread Bob but I’m tired.

what about sabie?
:scared:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sabie doesn’t kill Sloonei either.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:31 pm
Pax principle
"Why would mafia do X"
"So they could say I would never do X"

(Also Sloonei's scumminess was highly overrated, he was starting to supatown)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:31 pm
Pax principle
"Why would mafia do X"
"So they could say I would never do X"

(Also Sloonei's scumminess was highly overrated, he was starting to supatown)
Lol I won a game on MU by doing this and arguing I’d have to be an idiot to do all the things I did.

I also probably lost Hogwarts for doing this too.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Going to have a second look at reywaS, but mostly looking at things that have changed since my last ISO (mostly about speedchuck).
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:40 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:30 am
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:28 am my mafia/civ or civ/mafia reads in a particular order:

JackofHearts2005
Sloonei
nutella
JaggedJimmyJay
I don't actually know what this means
sure you do. Those are my townx2scumx2 reads. Everyone else did it, so i felt peer pressured to also do it. Get it?
First interaction after that infamous joke post, where chuck asks rey to clarify his reads. This is an easy thing for scum to jump on a townie for, still, could easily be a faked interaction.
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:46 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:37 pm
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:36 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:18 pm
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:07 pm reywaS, please tell me how you feel about Jack.
He's on my would lynch list....which now only includes him. His posts give me lots of stank eye

linkitits (giggity) why are you so interested in how i'm reading you then, sloondog?
Why do you read nutella as a civilian?
she's about the only person in this game i have experience playing mafia with. I'm not suspicious of her and felt comfortable putting her as a town read. I took the list 2 and 2 thing to be more like who would you feel most and least comfortable voting for in the opening lynch rather than being confident about whether or not said people are civ or mafia.
You have plently experience with me
do I? have you always used speedchuck as your handle? I dont recall the name. I have smoked a lot of pot in my time so forgive me i killed the brain cell that speed chuck lived on. :(
Here's a rather weird post, where rey shows (fake?) unfamiliarity with speedchuck. Not sure how I like this interaction, I mean typically this stuff is settled in scumchats, but this thing looks unnatural to me. Since I'm not really familiar with the history between these two users, maybe someone else can judge.
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:50 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:43 pm JACKOFHEARTS2005
SPEEDCHUCK
bad
good
Lists speed as good, but I'm sure you know that already, just leaving this here for reference.
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:52 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:47 pm
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:46 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:37 pm
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:36 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:18 pm
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:15 pm

He's on my would lynch list....which now only includes him. His posts give me lots of stank eye

linkitits (giggity) why are you so interested in how i'm reading you then, sloondog?
Why do you read nutella as a civilian?
she's about the only person in this game i have experience playing mafia with. I'm not suspicious of her and felt comfortable putting her as a town read. I took the list 2 and 2 thing to be more like who would you feel most and least comfortable voting for in the opening lynch rather than being confident about whether or not said people are civ or mafia.
You have plently experience with me
do I? have you always used speedchuck as your handle? I dont recall the name. I have smoked a lot of pot in my time so forgive me i killed the brain cell that speed chuck lived on. :(
We played Socky earlier this month. That was you right? :p

No, we don't have a long history.
lol

I should have said significant experience.
More of this interaction. I don't know, does this read as fake to you?
reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:25 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:22 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:21 pmI don't have the energy to be the townchuck you want me to be.
I don't care about the townchuck I want you to be. I can't imagine you've been the townchuck you want you to be.
I can't help your lack of imagination.
Yeah this is crap. Get lynched.

I've given you 1,000 avenues to change my mind, and instead I get this junk.
well to be fair to speedchuck, it's possible that he has conceded as you say..but i dont think that necessarily means that he's mafia. If he's civ, he may think that it's pointless to fight back at this point with you being the leader of the lynch wagon. I dunno. You might be right and he's bad, but I don't think giving up means you are correct in your vote.

Ive only played 3 games in the past 2or 3 years so i could just be out of practice, but I have seen many a day one lynch go like this one seems to be going..and it's been rare in my experience that the lynch wagon actually caught a baddie.

Question for the room (minus JJJ of course) What will you think of JJJ if chuck flips civ?
A defender of speedchuck D1, but as Elohcin has shown, speedchuck was to some extent trying to throw us off the scent with his defenders. The last question is also weird, as if he's scum he should know that there's zero chance of chuck flipping civ.
reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:38 pm We have a game filled with people providing a better-than-their-norm effort, so anyone who is less motivated than usual stands out like a sore thumb.
ehh....i think that's faulty reasoning. since when does motivation level decide alignment? I have been an unmotivated civ, baddie, and indy in the past.
More posting about speed. Seems a bit like the "slightly defending them to try to pull the thread in your direction, but not going so far as to make a show of yourself" which is the way I defended scumbuddies in games like Corrupt Mafia.
reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:46 pm JJJ: "speedchuck is good at Mafia and should be held to a high standard"

speedchuck: "I quit"

WTF?
this is what is confusing me tbh. You say he's good and should be held to a high standard....so his giving up indicates he's bad? Seems like to me if he was so good, he'd try to talk his way out of it, no? giving up might have a different reason behind it is all I mean.
Still more defending speedchuck. To be fair, this does seem a bit dedicated for a defense of a scumpartner that seemed very likely to be lynched.
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:55 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:07 am Nova looks great with luna’s flip.

I also give leetic a couple of townie points purely on the surface of his posts. He’s (relatively) new in town, but is puttinf forth a strong effort and making sure his voice is heard. That’s not going to lock him in as a town read, but it’s something I consider.

I feel like reywas is my strongest suspect coming out of this lynch. I’ll take a second look to see if I can identify why that is.
sling that poo now. maybe it'll stick later? :)
First response to his N1/D2 suspicion.
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:22 pm
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:14 pm I have a gif for all this bogus suspicion of me....

wait for it
Whose suspicion of you is bogus?
Sloonei and maybe leetic....possibly nutella. Sloonei's suspicion of me smells the worst.
His next response is to call his suspicion bogus. He backtracked on nutella's, but I happen to know that both of the other users he mentioned are town, so...
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:25 pm @reywaS, I have no idea what you think of speedchuck apart from one GTH read (good). Please help me out there.
sweet jesus you post a lot, brosephus. You remind me a lot of a certain bronzed kiwi.

I have no reason to suspect speedchuck really....but I have limited experience with almost everyone in this game after spending a few years away from the game. So, my reads of people are not based on history like the rest of you are able to. The only thing that weirds me out about Speedchuckle is how buddy buddy he's been with me...and looking back he's been at it since the start of the game. I'm not sure what to make of that. It could be that he actually has a strong town read of me...or it could mean he's a bad fellar and is latching on to me because he's seen me get lynched in my first two games back from hiatus for shit reasons and wants that sweet sweet civ cred when it happens again in this game. I dunno.

hot damn i am one self centered bastard. smh
Here's where the truly questionable posts begin, and this is the one that makes me most strongly question my townread on him. So, he finally posts something that can be seen as against speedchuck, but he only posts it now, avoids bringing it up during D1, still is really vague about his thoughts about speedchuck, and seemingly tries to justify why they seem to have partner interactions. He tries to refute the claim that he is "self centered", but it's weird that the only user he really posts his thoughts about that doesn't target him is speedchuck, a confirmed scum.
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:15 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:55 pm
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:25 pm reywaS, I have no idea what you think of speedchuck apart from one GTH read (good). Please help me out there.
sweet jesus you post a lot, brosephus. You remind me a lot of a certain bronzed kiwi.

I have no reason to suspect speedchuck really....but I have limited experience with almost everyone in this game after spending a few years away from the game. So, my reads of people are not based on history like the rest of you are able to. The only thing that weirds me out about Speedchuckle is how buddy buddy he's been with me...and looking back he's been at it since the start of the game. I'm not sure what to make of that. It could be that he actually has a strong town read of me...or it could mean he's a bad fellar and is latching on to me because he's seen me get lynched in my first two games back from hiatus for shit reasons and wants that sweet sweet civ cred when it happens again in this game. I dunno.

hot damn i am one self centered bastard. smh
Can it be a mix of the two?
well sure if you go strictly as i wrote it...i meant to imply that the first was that you were a townie yourself with a town read of me. Thanks smart ass. lol
Another weird interaction with chuck, if anyone wants to comment.
reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:12 pm colonialbob
novaselinenever
nutella

leetic
AudreyTheTattleTail
sabie12
speedchuck

Elohcin
JackofHearts2005
Sloonei

hope this helps
Posted his reads. Notice how two of his scumreads are confirmed town, and how speedchuck is just barely off the scumlist. Wrong predictions aren't necessarily indicative of scum, but when combined with the other stuff he posted it looks weird. Also, at this point we start where my original ISO left off, so let's go!
reywaS wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:19 pm
colonialbob wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:08 am
colonialbob wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:07 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:07 pm Image
Bringing this forward for reference.
Nova
Me
reywas
Audrey

Who's the wolf?
Maybe Rey. Possibly Audrey. Distancing from an 8 year old who isn’t going to get lynched is cheap.

Do you think Rey/Speed is possible? It’s not as cool as Sloonei/Speed.

Audrey doesn’t have enough posts to really have antialignments.
i risk being labeled at best an asshole or at worst a scummy POS by saying this, but....what is the plan for Audrey? Is she getting a pass till endgame because she's a child? Are we just ignoring her for now or what? This is meant to take up any time or derail the thread...just a simple question because Ive been away for many moons and im legit curious how kids are treated around here. thanks. ~~~Joe joe the SuperThor
Throwing shade on an inactive, which is something both Luna and speed did, but this post is admittedly less scummy than Luna and speed's/
reywaS wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:22 pm sorry speedster..i'd rather vote for sloonei but i am busy as a woodchuck and i like a little more cushion in my split votes in which i am a part.

[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine
Yeah, this totally doesn't feel like bussing at all (note when I use the word totally, I am likely being sarcastic). Note that this vote didn't even come through, although it's at least consistent with earlier posts of his saying he had difficulty voting. But this was after I joined the wagon, and nobody was willing to defend speed at that point - plus, note how he doesn't seem to mention his earlier resistance to the speed wagon. Likely backtracking.

Most of the rest of his posts were jokey and shade at Sloonei, 'til this:
reywaS wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:13 pm Sloonei, I gotta give you credit where it's due. You are fighting hard to pull it out for your team.

I know you realize that the crap you are trying to sell is completely ridiculous, but you gotta work with what you have. I get it.

You are suggesting that speedchuck, lunalee and I tried to pull off the most complicated mafia gambit of all time. It's absurd to actually believe what you are peddling right now.

early game mafia chat according to Sloonei:

Me: Hey guys I have an amazing plan.

JoeJoe proceeds to lay out the plan which includes naming both of his team mates in an early game joke post as mafia and then later giving them town reads on non jokey reads. Then JoeJoe thinks its a good idea to then defend them both...to defend speedchuck even after Lunalee got linched and flipped bad...even after its pretty much a done deal that speed is going down.

Speed: Sounds great!

Lunalee: Yeah, you are so damn smart, rey!!

SMH

It's a bold plan...and a stupid plan. It would have been so much easier to just not do that dumb ass plan and fly under the radar, would it not?

You seem like a smart lad, Sloonei, and I know you see how absurd that gambit is. You being willfully ignorant speaks volumes to be honest.

Sloonei bad, y'all. :shrug:
His defense, involving his earlier joke reads. I've talked quite enough about that post, I'll leave you to figure out this one.'

My thoughts? Like before, there are towny moments here and there, and I can still believe that rey is a townie who just always happens to be on the wrong side of everything. But as our list of candidates narrows, at some point we have to wonder. Oh well, I'm tired now and should probably go to bed, and as always if anyone else has thoughts on all this feel free to post them.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

11 hours without a post? That has to be a new record. Come on guys!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

spooky ghost noises
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

leetic wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:16 am 11 hours without a post? That has to be a new record. Come on guys!
We have a winning POE and I’m sick and at work.

[mention]reywaS[/mention] [mention]AudreyTheTattletail[/mention]

Need to try to clear themselves cause the only way we lose is if they’re both town.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

POE reywas Jack sabie

Convince me why I'm wrong (and I will not listen to cases made about yourself)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:03 pm POE reywas Jack sabie

This does seem a good POE (though I might think Audrey over Jack), but I don't want this game to just be constantly lynching names off a list, as that could be an easy scum victory if scum isn't on the list. I'd want the next day phase to be much more involved.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

leetic wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:02 pm

This does seem a good POE (though I might think Audrey over Jack), but I don't want this game to just be constantly lynching names off a list, as that could be an easy scum victory if scum isn't on the list. I'd want the next day phase to be much more involved.
Agreed.

So convince me why Audrey over jack. (Pointing to your previous ISO posts is acceptable, I admit I haven't fully read them but I recognize that you've done a lot of work and I don't want to ignore it)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:17 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:02 pm

Agreed.

So convince me why Audrey over jack. (Pointing to your previous ISO posts is acceptable, I admit I haven't fully read them but I recognize that you've done a lot of work and I don't want to ignore it)
My problem with Audrey is that a lot of the reasons to convince us she's town rely on certain assumptions being made. Here's a post made by Lunalee that makes it seem unlikely that she is scum:
Lunalee wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:22 pm
AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:12 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:01 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:53 pm I feel the weakest about my decisions on Audrey and Luna. They are both basically 50/50 to me.
Audrey's only on-topic post in this game is this:
AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 pm i promise you nutella is a were wolf otherwise why would she use lots of bad words in a small sentense if she's not a were wolf well than who else could be seriously.
:confused2:
I don't like the way it looks for someone who has barely been around.
im only 8 seriously stop it :confused2: :confused2:
Really? That's cool! Your posts make more sense to me now. Don't worry about being suspected though, just roll with it. mafia is all about making cases on who you think is bad and who's good. I suspect a lot of people when I play, and how they react can help lead me to a more accurate opinion.
Lunalee shows unfamiliarity with Audrey's age, suggesting that Audrey wasn't in the scumchat. However, given her inactivity, it can be reasoned that she might not have even posted her age in the scumchat even if she was scum, and Luna could still be unfamiliar (and thus push her for distancing purposes). The question becomes whether an 8 year old can fake a reaction like that or if she was confused by one of her partners calling her out, and I wouldn't know the answer to that as I have no prior experience playing mafia with anyone under the age of 16.

Secondly, there was the fact that she wasn't online during N2, which suggests that she couldn't have been the killer. Still, we don't know what would happen if scum fails to submit a kill (if anyone can provide prior examples of this happening on this site, it'd be nice) and considering the target, the kill being randomized seems a possibility. The only two reasons I can see for the kill on Sloonei are to frame rey (but that would be sacrificing one easy mislynch to secure another, and nobody tried to lynch rey on D3) or to silence a town leader (but Sloonei only acted like this is the very last part of the phase, meaning unless scum changed their target at the last minute that's not the reason). So, I'm not entirely convinced this is proof anymore.

Overall, nothing to suggest scummyness, but not enough evidence in her favor to confidently say she's town. With the other two scum having flipped, we can no longer ignore the possibility of Audrey being scum, but the problem with Audrey is that she's nearly impossible to read due to her age.

Unrelated, but I think it would be nice if you looked at my two ISO posts on rey, as it seems likely given the thread's direction that he'll be the target for tomorrow and I want everyone to keep all the points about him in mind and post their own thoughts on him.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

The last thing Sloonei did before he was killed was analyze interactions between speedchuck and other users. If scum wanted to silence him, that was likely the reason why, so I'll start looking at interactions between suspicious players and speedchuck. I already covered most of rey's stuff in my second ISO of him, so let's start with something easier by looking at

Interactions between AudreyTheTattleTail and speedchuck

Audrey never mentioned speed at all, so all of this is coming from speed's direction.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:48 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:46 pm NOVASELINENENVER
COLONIALBOB
AUDREYTHETATTLETAIL
BAD
GOOD
PROBABLY KINDA NICE IDK BAD
Posts a pretty indecisive GTH read on Audrey (note that Luna said Audrey was bad). Nothing major here.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:17 am speedchuck
nutella
colonialbob
novaselinenever
reywaS
AudreyTheTattleTail

Elohcin
Jackofhearts2005
leetic
Sloonei
sabie12
Audrey is decisively in the middle, but notably not in the bottom list.

And that's all his interaction. Yeah, there's nothing very helpful. Looking at sabie next.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Interactions between sabie12 and speedchuck

sabie's end
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:03 am Nova is definitely different this game than I've seen him recently. He usually slides by for awhile before posting anything. Maybe he has someone to talk to now and he does have teammates and he doesn't like that I suggested that so he wants to get rid of me early on.
Sloot is starting to get back into it. Usually he is the one stirring the pot getting conversations going.
The two people I don't think I've ever played with voted nutella. I didn't necessarily see anything overly suspicious on nutella as of yet.
I can see where the suspicion of speed and jack may come from but idk sometimes I can't really get good reads on people on day one. I know someone will say sabie elaborate on why you say this. And I'm like idk yet.
I also don't recall if I've played with jjj before I think I just played in his games. I've seen people play in this game style of let's get people talking and it's usually civs just trying to get a discussion going.
First real interaction, posts something very noncommittal about speedchuck. Both scum (Luna) and town (Eloh) have done this, though, so I'm not sure how to read this.
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:43 pm Despite being ill I will continue to play. well out of the available options of people who have been voted for I'm willing to go with either speed or jack.
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:04 pm Going with speed for now. He seemed more sketchy to me. For some reason I thought today was end of poll but yes tomorrow. Gonna go sleep forever and try to get better.
Goes with speed without really explaining why, definitely fits in with her other behavior. At least choosing speed over Jack earns some town points (as Jack and sabie can't both be scum).
sabie12 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:45 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:35 pm @AudreyTheTattletail
@Elohcin
@novaselinenever
@nutella
@sabie12

Where are your heads at? Who are you considering voting for?
I dont feel super strong one way or the other. I missed a bit that was going ok while I was out of commission but I am probably voting for speed again, but I can see some fair points have been made on Rey. I think the case on speed made sense to me for reasons I stated before. I think its possible if he is bad that he may have voted Luna out of trying not to look bad or self preservation. Rey and speed could maybe be teammates? I didnt put a vote yet as I was kind of waiting to see if anything else came up but I think I'd be okay with either rey or speed as it stands currently.
sabie12 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:52 pm At this point I'm seeing no reason not to vote speed so I'm going to. I'll keep an eye out if something else comes up.
Puts a vote on speed without really giving her own reasons, and more seems to be sheeping others. Here though, I can't tell if this is a part of her regular playstyle or not, while with speed I could easily tell there was something wrong when he was doing that because of his accusations of other users "buddying" each other.

speed's end
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:29 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:25 am Leaving JJJ off my list because that's just boring.

Townreads: Sloonei, Elohcin

Scumreads: Nova, JoH
I’d like to hear more about all of those.
Been townreading Sloonei since "Whacke". He's been great under some amount of pressure early on. That townread solidified when he defended Sabie, referencing the delicious MYLO from last game. I KNOW that's genuine. I was there. He hasn't been sucking up to the powers that be, hasn't been "trying too hard" (in nutella's words) to seem consistent or give thoughts on everyone. He just steps in where he sees a need and keeps his D0/D1 chill. I like it.

Elohcin hasn't done too much. She came in, made a catch-up post, and then left. But most of it reeked of sincerity, to me. It's partly a vibe I'm getting, but I'll try to explain it. When she was making the catch up post, she commented and gave her take on 4-5 things. Some of it had been said before, some of it she took a small step further. It didn't seem like she was trying to fake any thoughts, nor like she was straining for original content.

I guess both of these just seem too chill under the 'Jay Spray' for me to think them scum.
Apparently, someone defending sabie is enough of a reason to townread them. Interestingly, both of his town reads were the real deal.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:45 pm NUTELLA
SABIE12
GOOD
BAD
Calls sabie bad. (Luna called sabie good).
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:02 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:57 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:53 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:50 pm
COLONIALBOB
AUDREYTHETATTLETAIL
BAD
GOOD
Do you think I started the game bussing my teammate within 2 posts, and we've been faking ever since?
I don't really use GTH to theorize scumteams. I look at everyone individually
Talk to me about Sabie then.
90% of Sabie's posts are her complaining about silly accusations, making her own, then walking them back. Specifically regarding Nova and JJJ.
The other one is "where sloonei at he mus be busy"

I'm used to her first post in the game being lost, but still full of basic reads and stuff. She's posted more D1 than I'm used to, but somehow less.

I got that just now after looking back. It's not that strong, but hey, GTH.
Posts a case against sabie, but says it's "not that strong" making it ultimately a noncommittal post, and note that speedchuck didn't actually vote for sabie (and he's been proven to bus a teammate).

nutella
colonialbob
novaselinenever
reywaS
AudreyTheTattleTail

Elohcin
Jackofhearts2005
leetic
Sloonei
sabie12
sabie is in the very bottom. This was N1 by the way, so it was before it was obvious speedchuck would die. This is a point I'd say in sabie's favor, but since he doesn't really post anything about sabie during D2, it still doesn't look good.

Overall, I can see them being teammates, though there are a couple things that make me think twice.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

leetic wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:43 pm Interactions between sabie12 and speedchuck

sabie's end
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:03 am Nova is definitely different this game than I've seen him recently. He usually slides by for awhile before posting anything. Maybe he has someone to talk to now and he does have teammates and he doesn't like that I suggested that so he wants to get rid of me early on.
Sloot is starting to get back into it. Usually he is the one stirring the pot getting conversations going.
The two people I don't think I've ever played with voted nutella. I didn't necessarily see anything overly suspicious on nutella as of yet.
I can see where the suspicion of speed and jack may come from but idk sometimes I can't really get good reads on people on day one. I know someone will say sabie elaborate on why you say this. And I'm like idk yet.
I also don't recall if I've played with jjj before I think I just played in his games. I've seen people play in this game style of let's get people talking and it's usually civs just trying to get a discussion going.
First real interaction, posts something very noncommittal about speedchuck. Both scum (Luna) and town (Eloh) have done this, though, so I'm not sure how to read this.
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:43 pm Despite being ill I will continue to play. well out of the available options of people who have been voted for I'm willing to go with either speed or jack.
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:04 pm Going with speed for now. He seemed more sketchy to me. For some reason I thought today was end of poll but yes tomorrow. Gonna go sleep forever and try to get better.
Goes with speed without really explaining why, definitely fits in with her other behavior. At least choosing speed over Jack earns some town points (as Jack and sabie can't both be scum).
sabie12 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:45 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:35 pm @AudreyTheTattletail
@Elohcin
@novaselinenever
@nutella
@sabie12

Where are your heads at? Who are you considering voting for?
I dont feel super strong one way or the other. I missed a bit that was going ok while I was out of commission but I am probably voting for speed again, but I can see some fair points have been made on Rey. I think the case on speed made sense to me for reasons I stated before. I think its possible if he is bad that he may have voted Luna out of trying not to look bad or self preservation. Rey and speed could maybe be teammates? I didnt put a vote yet as I was kind of waiting to see if anything else came up but I think I'd be okay with either rey or speed as it stands currently.
sabie12 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:52 pm At this point I'm seeing no reason not to vote speed so I'm going to. I'll keep an eye out if something else comes up.
Puts a vote on speed without really giving her own reasons, and more seems to be sheeping others. Here though, I can't tell if this is a part of her regular playstyle or not, while with speed I could easily tell there was something wrong when he was doing that because of his accusations of other users "buddying" each other.

speed's end
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:29 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:25 am Leaving JJJ off my list because that's just boring.

Townreads: Sloonei, Elohcin

Scumreads: Nova, JoH
I’d like to hear more about all of those.
Been townreading Sloonei since "Whacke". He's been great under some amount of pressure early on. That townread solidified when he defended Sabie, referencing the delicious MYLO from last game. I KNOW that's genuine. I was there. He hasn't been sucking up to the powers that be, hasn't been "trying too hard" (in nutella's words) to seem consistent or give thoughts on everyone. He just steps in where he sees a need and keeps his D0/D1 chill. I like it.

Elohcin hasn't done too much. She came in, made a catch-up post, and then left. But most of it reeked of sincerity, to me. It's partly a vibe I'm getting, but I'll try to explain it. When she was making the catch up post, she commented and gave her take on 4-5 things. Some of it had been said before, some of it she took a small step further. It didn't seem like she was trying to fake any thoughts, nor like she was straining for original content.

I guess both of these just seem too chill under the 'Jay Spray' for me to think them scum.
Apparently, someone defending sabie is enough of a reason to townread them. Interestingly, both of his town reads were the real deal.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:45 pm NUTELLA
SABIE12
GOOD
BAD
Calls sabie bad. (Luna called sabie good).
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:02 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:57 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:53 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:50 pm
COLONIALBOB
AUDREYTHETATTLETAIL
BAD
GOOD
Do you think I started the game bussing my teammate within 2 posts, and we've been faking ever since?
I don't really use GTH to theorize scumteams. I look at everyone individually
Talk to me about Sabie then.
90% of Sabie's posts are her complaining about silly accusations, making her own, then walking them back. Specifically regarding Nova and JJJ.
The other one is "where sloonei at he mus be busy"

I'm used to her first post in the game being lost, but still full of basic reads and stuff. She's posted more D1 than I'm used to, but somehow less.

I got that just now after looking back. It's not that strong, but hey, GTH.
Posts a case against sabie, but says it's "not that strong" making it ultimately a noncommittal post, and note that speedchuck didn't actually vote for sabie (and he's been proven to bus a teammate).

nutella
colonialbob
novaselinenever
reywaS
AudreyTheTattleTail

Elohcin
Jackofhearts2005
leetic
Sloonei
sabie12
sabie is in the very bottom. This was N1 by the way, so it was before it was obvious speedchuck would die. This is a point I'd say in sabie's favor, but since he doesn't really post anything about sabie during D2, it still doesn't look good.

Overall, I can see them being teammates, though there are a couple things that make me think twice.

Maybe he was hoping to screw me over again like last game :p
Nah it's not me. I'm not entirely sure who it is though. Everyone has been so all over the place and there's been a major lack of conversation this game. Makes it hard to come to a consensus
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Johnny Head-in-Air

nutella has been killed. She was Johnny Head-in-Air
Epignosis wrote:Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:51 pm You are:

Johnny Head-in-Air

Hey there Johnny
With your head
High above those
Standing on the dead

There's no need to be so haughty
You just need to lynch the naughty

You are vanilla; you are plain
So let me tell you this again:

There's no need to be so haughty
You just need to lynch the naughty!

It is now Day 4. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Day 4]

Post by leetic »

This kill target definitely makes more sense than the last one. Out of the three most vocal users (nutella, myself, and Jack) nutella was the one with by far the least suspicion. The targeted nature of this nightkill seems to suggest against Audrey having done this, although if necessary a third nightkill would provide better insight into long-term trends. Let's hope that doesn't happen though.

As I don't want there to be an insane wagon on one person, making them feel that it's pointless to defend themselves (this was the major mistake on D3), I'm likely going to be withholding my vote until near the end of this phase. Don't think this means I will not be vocal, and I will push users if necessary, as we're going to need a lot of activity if we're gonna win this - an inactive town always benefits scum. Most importantly, I want the two most suspicious users [mention]reywaS[/mention] and [mention]sabie12[/mention] to really step up their game right now and post their thoughts on living players, defenses to their accusations, who they think is the best lynch option, etc. If we want to win this without losing another town member, we're gonna all have to be cooperative.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

RIP Nutella.

7 players. Assuming a kill isn't stopped or mafia doesn't shoot inside the POE, POE needs to be 3. Mine is Audrey, Rey and then I guess Sabie, even though she's probably just town.

[mention]colonialbob[/mention] Why is Audrey not in the POE?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

leetic wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:35 pm This kill target definitely makes more sense than the last one. Out of the three most vocal users (nutella, myself, and Jack) nutella was the one with by far the least suspicion. The targeted nature of this nightkill seems to suggest against Audrey having done this, although if necessary a third nightkill would provide better insight into long-term trends. Let's hope that doesn't happen though.
Fair point.

Return to “Previous Heists”