Shockheaded Peter Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

You're going to Hell...unless you get this one right...

Poll ended at Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Jackofhearts2005
9%
leetic
18%
sabie12
No votes
DEAD (The Host, the Non, the DEAD)
73%

Total votes: 11
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Day 4]

Post by colonialbob »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] for you to buy me/Luna as w/w you'd almost have to view my D1 as a bus, right? Going back and re-reading, is that how it looks?

(And that's setting aside the "would I bus D1 as scum" because Pax principle but man bussing a teammate who hadn't gotten any suspicion prior to me is... bold)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:32 am Jackofhearts2005 for you to buy me/Luna as w/w you'd almost have to view my D1 as a bus, right? Going back and re-reading, is that how it looks?

(And that's setting aside the "would I bus D1 as scum" because Pax principle but man bussing a teammate who hadn't gotten any suspicion prior to me is... bold)
Potentially.

Speedchuck was going to be lynched D1. You resisted that. Luna disrupted the D1 status quo and became top suspect with Speed and Rey in second/third and Jack in fourth (I guess. People should call their votes).

Your case on Luna was that her reaction to the Speedchuck wagon was w/t. Luna gets bussed. You look good. If the narrative takes, Speed looks good.

So yeah, that’s a really good spot for a wolf to bus. The alternative is to probably see Speed lynched and both you and Luna look bad as a result of it.

I don’t see any reason to think it wasn’t a bus.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]leetic[/mention]

Your thoughts on Bob?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:53 am
colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:32 am Jackofhearts2005 for you to buy me/Luna as w/w you'd almost have to view my D1 as a bus, right? Going back and re-reading, is that how it looks?

Potentially.

Speedchuck was going to be lynched D1. You resisted that. Luna disrupted the D1 status quo and became top suspect with Speed and Rey in second/third and Jack in fourth (I guess. People should call their votes).

Your case on Luna was that her reaction to the Speedchuck wagon was w/t. Luna gets bussed. You look good. If the narrative takes, Speed looks good.

So yeah, that’s a really good spot for a wolf to bus. The alternative is to probably see Speed lynched and both you and Luna look bad as a result of it.

*shrug* ok man, you do you.

Tinfoil x-treme though.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:15 am

Potentially.

Tinfoil x-treme though.
Tinfoil is when you have an unlikely scenario that makes you suspect a player you trust.

I don’t trust you to begin with after seeing how you handled Speedchuck all game.

What you did to lynch Luna is not half what I did to lynch Speed and I’m still in your poe so don’t give me that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Day 0]

sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:47 am
Lunalee wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:38 am
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:19 am Haha you guys trying to accuse me because I said hi its gonna be a good group? I didn't have any chatter because no one was on to chat with when I was here. My accusation is nova and Jay must be teammates trying to stir the pot together and get all the suspicions off of them.
Nevermind Jay and Nova. Seems like they are strong-arming everyone at the door with their check-in posts. It's simply a power show.
Oh I know they're just being silly. If they can make ridiculous accusations then I'll do the same back haha
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:43 pm Despite being ill I will continue to play. well out of the available options of people who have been voted for I'm willing to go with either speed or jack.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:04 pm Going with speed for now. He seemed more sketchy to me. For some reason I thought today was end of poll but yes tomorrow. Gonna go sleep forever and try to get better.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Day 2]

sabie12 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:45 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:35 pm @AudreyTheTattletail
@Elohcin
@novaselinenever
@nutella
@sabie12

Where are your heads at? Who are you considering voting for?
I dont feel super strong one way or the other. I missed a bit that was going ok while I was out of commission but I am probably voting for speed again, but I can see some fair points have been made on Rey. I think the case on speed made sense to me for reasons I stated before. I think its possible if he is bad that he may have voted Luna out of trying not to look bad or self preservation. Rey and speed could maybe be teammates? I didnt put a vote yet as I was kind of waiting to see if anything else came up but I think I'd be okay with either rey or speed as it stands currently.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sabie12 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:52 pm At this point I'm seeing no reason not to vote speed so I'm going to. I'll keep an eye out if something else comes up.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That’s the entirety of Sabie talking to or about Luna/Speed and I think it points to a town Sabie.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:13 am @leetic

Your thoughts on Bob?
At first townread him due to D1 interactions, but looking back his D2 doesn't look good and he hasn't really done too much since.
colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:32 am @Jackofhearts2005 for you to buy me/Luna as w/w you'd almost have to view my D1 as a bus, right? Going back and re-reading, is that how it looks?

Don't really like this defence very much, often when your scumpartner has no suspicion is the perfect time to throw shade as it works for distancing and is unlikely to start a wagon. I often find that the second and third people on the wagons are the most likely to be tow.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

POEs (must be 3)

Jack - Rey, Bob, Audrey
Bob - Rey, Jack, Sabie
Audrey - Leet (add 2 please)
Nova - Jack, Leet, Sabie, Bob (lose 1 please)

[mention]sabie12[/mention]
[mention]AudreyTheTattletail[/mention]
[mention]novaselinenever[/mention]
[mention]leetic[/mention]
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I guess [mention]reywaS[/mention] should participate too.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:21 am

Potentially.

Tinfoil x-treme though.
Tinfoil is when you have an unlikely scenario that makes you suspect a player you trust.

I don’t trust you to begin with after seeing how you handled Speedchuck all game.

What you did to lynch Luna is not half what I did to lynch Speed and I’m still in your poe so don’t give me that.
Speed was getting suspicion from other people before you did, iirc

Can we at least agree each other should be last in the POE?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:50 am POEs (must be 3)

Jack - Rey, Bob, Audrey
Bob - Rey, Jack, Sabie

sabie12
AudreyTheTattletail
novaselinenever
leetic
That's not my POE :noble:

Rey, leetic, jack
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

My POE is rey, Audrey, and one of bob or sabie - I do like that sabie is putting in some effort, and Jack brings up a good point that it makes no sense for sabie to kill Sloonei - still, the interactions with Luna and chuck aren't the greatest.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

If I had to remove one, I guess sabie for now, but I still have my eye on her.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:11 pm

Potentially.

Tinfoil x-treme though.

Yeah but after the Luna lynch, some people were trying to say Speed was town so I think my push was still important. ;)

No deal.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:24 pm

Potentially.

Tinfoil x-treme though.

Yeah but after the Luna lynch, some people were trying to say Speed was town so I think my push was still important. ;)

No deal.
And I see your push on speed being a totally plausible bus attempt, since he was getting suspicion anyway and you could've gotten him lynched maaaybe a day before he would've been anyway to give yourself cred to skate through POE. A mafia team who lost a member d1 and who had a second member towards the top of a lot of lists d2 with the third also having caught a lot of heat would totally think about making that play.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

I also think if you go back you'll find I didn't fight a speed lynch either. D2 I voted for somebody but didn't really make a huge or effective case that I remember, so if I'm trying to save speed I do a pretty crap job. And I end up off-wagon so I leave myself open to this exact attack endgame.

I like to think I'm not that shit as mafia.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:30 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:24 pm

Potentially.

Tinfoil x-treme though.

No deal.
And I see your push on speed being a totally plausible bus attempt, since he was getting suspicion anyway and you could've gotten him lynched maaaybe a day before he would've been anyway to give yourself cred to skate through POE. A mafia team who lost a member d1 and who had a second member towards the top of a lot of lists d2 with the third also having caught a lot of heat would totally think about making that play.
I'm not entirely sure about that. Bussing twice in a row would be a very suboptimal strategy as scum, especially when there were people like you trying to say that it was unlikely that both Luna and chuck were scum. Even JJJ's bottom three of most likely to be scum in N1 was rey/Jack/sabie, showing that speedchuck's lynch was by no means guaranteed. Thus, I find Jack bussing unlikely.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

leetic wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:21 pm My POE is rey, Audrey, and one of bob or sabie - I do like that sabie is putting in some effort, and Jack brings up a good point that it makes no sense for sabie to kill Sloonei - still, the interactions with Luna and chuck aren't the greatest.
Tell me more about those interactions or link me back to your post that did it.

I only read from Sabie’s side of it but I don’t see any scummy looming interactions.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:46 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:21 pm My POE is rey, Audrey, and one of bob or sabie - I do like that sabie is putting in some effort, and Jack brings up a good point that it makes no sense for sabie to kill Sloonei - still, the interactions with Luna and chuck aren't the greatest.
Tell me more about those interactions or link me back to your post that did it.

I only read from Sabie’s side of it but I don’t see any scummy looming interactions.
leetic wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:43 pm Interactions between sabie12 and speedchuck

sabie's end
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:03 am Nova is definitely different this game than I've seen him recently. He usually slides by for awhile before posting anything. Maybe he has someone to talk to now and he does have teammates and he doesn't like that I suggested that so he wants to get rid of me early on.
Sloot is starting to get back into it. Usually he is the one stirring the pot getting conversations going.
The two people I don't think I've ever played with voted nutella. I didn't necessarily see anything overly suspicious on nutella as of yet.
I can see where the suspicion of speed and jack may come from but idk sometimes I can't really get good reads on people on day one. I know someone will say sabie elaborate on why you say this. And I'm like idk yet.
I also don't recall if I've played with jjj before I think I just played in his games. I've seen people play in this game style of let's get people talking and it's usually civs just trying to get a discussion going.
First real interaction, posts something very noncommittal about speedchuck. Both scum (Luna) and town (Eloh) have done this, though, so I'm not sure how to read this.
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:43 pm Despite being ill I will continue to play. well out of the available options of people who have been voted for I'm willing to go with either speed or jack.
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:04 pm Going with speed for now. He seemed more sketchy to me. For some reason I thought today was end of poll but yes tomorrow. Gonna go sleep forever and try to get better.
Goes with speed without really explaining why, definitely fits in with her other behavior. At least choosing speed over Jack earns some town points (as Jack and sabie can't both be scum).
sabie12 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:45 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:35 pm @AudreyTheTattletail
@Elohcin
@novaselinenever
@nutella
@sabie12

Where are your heads at? Who are you considering voting for?
I dont feel super strong one way or the other. I missed a bit that was going ok while I was out of commission but I am probably voting for speed again, but I can see some fair points have been made on Rey. I think the case on speed made sense to me for reasons I stated before. I think its possible if he is bad that he may have voted Luna out of trying not to look bad or self preservation. Rey and speed could maybe be teammates? I didnt put a vote yet as I was kind of waiting to see if anything else came up but I think I'd be okay with either rey or speed as it stands currently.
sabie12 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:52 pm At this point I'm seeing no reason not to vote speed so I'm going to. I'll keep an eye out if something else comes up.
Puts a vote on speed without really giving her own reasons, and more seems to be sheeping others. Here though, I can't tell if this is a part of her regular playstyle or not, while with speed I could easily tell there was something wrong when he was doing that because of his accusations of other users "buddying" each other.

speed's end
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:29 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:25 am Leaving JJJ off my list because that's just boring.

Townreads: Sloonei, Elohcin

Scumreads: Nova, JoH
I’d like to hear more about all of those.
Been townreading Sloonei since "Whacke". He's been great under some amount of pressure early on. That townread solidified when he defended Sabie, referencing the delicious MYLO from last game. I KNOW that's genuine. I was there. He hasn't been sucking up to the powers that be, hasn't been "trying too hard" (in nutella's words) to seem consistent or give thoughts on everyone. He just steps in where he sees a need and keeps his D0/D1 chill. I like it.

Elohcin hasn't done too much. She came in, made a catch-up post, and then left. But most of it reeked of sincerity, to me. It's partly a vibe I'm getting, but I'll try to explain it. When she was making the catch up post, she commented and gave her take on 4-5 things. Some of it had been said before, some of it she took a small step further. It didn't seem like she was trying to fake any thoughts, nor like she was straining for original content.

I guess both of these just seem too chill under the 'Jay Spray' for me to think them scum.
Apparently, someone defending sabie is enough of a reason to townread them. Interestingly, both of his town reads were the real deal.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:45 pm NUTELLA
SABIE12
GOOD
BAD
Calls sabie bad. (Luna called sabie good).
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:02 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:57 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:53 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:50 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:48 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:46 pm NOVASELINENENVER
COLONIALBOB
AUDREYTHETATTLETAIL
BAD
GOOD
PROBABLY KINDA NICE IDK BAD
Do you think I started the game bussing my teammate within 2 posts, and we've been faking ever since?
I don't really use GTH to theorize scumteams. I look at everyone individually
Talk to me about Sabie then.
90% of Sabie's posts are her complaining about silly accusations, making her own, then walking them back. Specifically regarding Nova and JJJ.
The other one is "where sloonei at he mus be busy"

I'm used to her first post in the game being lost, but still full of basic reads and stuff. She's posted more D1 than I'm used to, but somehow less.

I got that just now after looking back. It's not that strong, but hey, GTH.
Posts a case against sabie, but says it's "not that strong" making it ultimately a noncommittal post, and note that speedchuck didn't actually vote for sabie (and he's been proven to bus a teammate).

speedchuck wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:17 am speedchuck
nutella
colonialbob
novaselinenever
reywaS
AudreyTheTattleTail

Elohcin
Jackofhearts2005
leetic
Sloonei
sabie12
sabie is in the very bottom. This was N1 by the way, so it was before it was obvious speedchuck would die. This is a point I'd say in sabie's favor, but since he doesn't really post anything about sabie during D2, it still doesn't look good.

Overall, I can see them being teammates, though there are a couple things that make me think twice.
As a side note though, I don't make ISOs just because I like to see myself have long posts - I want people to comment on them and discuss them.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:31 pm I also think if you go back you'll find I didn't fight a speed lynch either. D2 I voted for somebody but didn't really make a huge or effective case that I remember, so if I'm trying to save speed I do a pretty crap job. And I end up off-wagon so I leave myself open to this exact attack endgame.

I like to think I'm not that shit as mafia.
But you did. I quoted you doing it. You literally at mentioned everyone looking for an alternative to the Speedchuck train.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

POEs (must be 3)

Jack - Rey, Bob, Audrey
Bob - Rey, Jack, Leet
Leet - Rey, Audrey, Bob/Sabie (lose 1 please)
Sabie
Audrey
Rey
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

colonialbob wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:33 pm nutella
jackofhearts2005
leetic

Pretend speedchuck was removed from the poll. Who are you voting for?
Wait you're saying this is me trying to get people to switch?

Cometheforkon
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

reywaS wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:00 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:16 pm *sigh* No activity? If I have to put pressure on people to promote activity, so be it. @reywaS tell me why I should not vote you right now.
because a good civvie would not want a mislynch today?
Seriously, Audrey is doing more than you right now. Can you at least post your current thoughts on the game or something?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

[VOTE: reywas] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:56 pm
jackofhearts2005
leetic

Cometheforkon
Combined with a bunch of preceding posts where you handwave my case on Luna+Speed, point to a wolf within a group not including Speed, siren gif Leet’s post accusing Speed, say Speed probably isn’t teamed with Luna and a following post where you at mention all the non Speed voters and encourage them to do something, yeah, that looks like you trying to get people to lynch someone other than Speedchuck.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yeah, I’m not that convinced by that [mention]leetic[/mention]. I appreciate the effort but I don’t see anything there that points me towards Speed/Luna/Sabie.

I think Luna’s D1 interactions with Sabie like “ignore Jay and Nova” looks way more not w/w than Luna’s “oh you’re 8 that’s so cute” with Audrey. The former looks like buddying and the later is just “I didn’t know you were 8” which is NAI.

Even without the Sloonei kill, I doubt Sabie makes my POE.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Nova’s early game is tone amazing but he townreads Speed and gth townreads Luna (who had barely posted at the time) while pointing fingers at Sabie and Leet, who I townread.

He turns on Luna real hard though.
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:47 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:29 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:20 pm Someone tell me why speedchuck is a civilian.
He's probably not civ, and we won't realize it until the end after he's steam-rolled town. No, I'm not still bitter.
Fearmongering :charlieblackmon:
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:54 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:42 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:36 pm Okay, so my vote. I don't think I have even mentioned nova this game. I have had a bad gut read on him but haven't said anything since it isn't concrete. I like to have reasons to back up my feelings.

Wait! Why is nova voting for himself? He has been really strange this game. If he wants to vote for himself, he can get one from me too. Thank you for giving me a concrete reason to vote you, nova.

linki, with Jay. That is exactly what I thought. Glad to know I read you right :) And I would say you don't care abotu Chuck's alignment because you know it won't hurt civs that much to get a mislynch Day 1. Even when civs win, they usually have a misllynch Day1.

there is a lot more linki...I'll read it in a minute.
You know, I wanted to vote nova, but him voting for himself just sort of dumped water on any desire I had to vote for him. I still might do it anyways.

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:02 pm
Spoiler: show
Lunalee wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:51 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:55 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:49 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:39 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:15 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:13 pm

Really?
Yep.

Filler post. And you said REY was trying too hard? Bugger off with that.
The fuck is a filler post? Do you not want me to generate content? I don't believe you really suspect me for that post. You just thought it would be an easy thing to appear suspicious of.
Yes, I want you to generate content. That post said nothing, had no content.

I am accusing you of pretending to generate content. Was that unclear?
Well they're my thoughts so far, take them or leave them. I'm accusing you of fabricating a suspicion.
Oh right, this stuff.
Lunalee wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:45 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:38 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:27 pm voting nutella. The speed wagon looks scummy.
How so and why me?
It looks like Jay wants to lynch speedchuck, and you've just enthusiastically agreed with his opinions. Did you post any of your own reasons about why you're voting speed?
Lunalee wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:59 pm @Lunalee, what is your present read on speedchuck?
I really don't know. The lynch just looks opportunistic, but maybe I've missed something.
Lunalee wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:35 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:43 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:41 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:39 pm [VOTE: Luna] aubergine
I need to know why. My entire body is exploding in euphoric tingles in anticipation.
"Hey guys this speedchuck lynch feels like a dogpile" which feels like the preamble to "ok I've read over the case and think I'm good with this lynch" and then "oh noes I should have stayed strong definitely there was a mafia pushing on speed"
you're predicting what I'm going to do next and calling it scummy?
This is bad.

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:04 pm [VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:05 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:02 pm Actually Nova I wouldn't follow you on Leetic, I've never played with them before and would not lynch them D1 for that reason.
Change of plans. Luna it is.

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:19 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:17 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:12 pm *scribbles notes in classroom notebook about immediacy of wagon shift*
I believe nova began the shift, and it looks like he has "friends" on board with it.
Lol.
This all looks real pure. (Can’t hit return. Hanging Luna mention making my posts look ugly.) I ask him about potential Luna/Speed team and at first he says he thinks not and then he just shrugs and says it’s not important.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:28 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:22 pm Luna goes from pure defense and maybe some shade from the sidelines to diving into the thread, declaring peace over, causing a tie on me, and saying you’re bad too.

What did she think was going to happen?
Beats me. I don't care much for motivations behind these kind of reactions 'cause everyone wants to live civvies and baddies alike, and people reacts in different ways. The tone is relevant though, and I'm not getting genuine vibes from her at the moment tbh. Might be tainted by her other stuff.

Are you unable to reconcile her reaction to the votes with a baddie?
I don’t think this is really a bad look, though.

It’s missing the agenda of Bob making the preemptive case that Luna is bad and Speed is good. It reads like a townie who is certain he’s caught Luna and will figure the rest out later. Even accuses Nutella of being buddies with Luna with a wink.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jay and Sloonei also isoed Nova and remained townreading him. Leetic surely did (haven’t gone through Leet’s post Speed flip posts) and doesn’t have Nova in his poe.

4 townies look through this and see a townie? He’s a townie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Night 1]

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:37 am Speedchuck:

>Luna is good on gth
>Nova is bad on gth
>Votes Nova
>Follows Nova's vote on Luna

Nova:

Supatownie post lol
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:28 pm
jackofhearts2005
leetic

Cometheforkon
Combined with a bunch of preceding posts where you handwave my case on Luna+Speed, point to a wolf within a group not including Speed, siren gif Leet’s post accusing Speed, say Speed probably isn’t teamed with Luna and a following post where you at mention all the non Speed voters and encourage them to do something, yeah, that looks like you trying to get people to lynch someone other than Speedchuck.
Woah woah woah woah. There's a bunch of distortions or #fakenews here.

Pointing to a wolf in a group not including speed I'm assuming refers to my GTH reaction which was part of why I voted Luna. Like, "named a group of people that included a wolf but not another wolf" is a garbage suspicion.

The siren was for "scum could've picked up but didn't" and then he clarified he meant Luna specifically and my siren went away. Nothing to do with speed specifically.

My wording was "gut says Luna flipping is a good luck for speed but not enough to rule him out." So definitely positive but iirc that was the last time I really defended him.

I @'d the three votes on speed to ask who their second choice was, since iirc all 3 had been on him all day. I then @'d all non-voters to get them to do something. Calling for people to vote in a way that didn't mention any suspect is trying to get people to lynch not-speedchuck? At that point the votes were like 3-1-1 or something. I wanted votes down.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Can you point to me trying to convince anybody to vote reywas over speed on d2?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:21 pm Can you point to me trying to convince anybody to vote reywas over speed on d2?
Moving a goalposts a bit much aren’t you?

I’m saying you didn’t look like you wanted Speedchuck dead. You didn’t look like you were considering him for a lynch and wanted everybody in the game to consider someone else.

You didn’t make a huge case on Rey (or if you did, I missed it for isoing your posts about Speed and Luna).
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:20 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:28 pm
jackofhearts2005
leetic

Cometheforkon
Woah woah woah woah. There's a bunch of distortions or #fakenews here.

Pointing to a wolf in a group not including speed I'm assuming refers to my GTH reaction which was part of why I voted Luna. Like, "named a group of people that included a wolf but not another wolf" is a garbage suspicion.

The siren was for "scum could've picked up but didn't" and then he clarified he meant Luna specifically and my siren went away. Nothing to do with speed specifically.

My wording was "gut says Luna flipping is a good luck for speed but not enough to rule him out." So definitely positive but iirc that was the last time I really defended him.

I @'d the three votes on speed to ask who their second choice was, since iirc all 3 had been on him all day. I then @'d all non-voters to get them to do something. Calling for people to vote in a way that didn't mention any suspect is trying to get people to lynch not-speedchuck? At that point the votes were like 3-1-1 or something. I wanted votes down.
Nah. It was based on Luna’s gth. Speed wasn’t on the list.

Siren post was at Leet being like “Luna/Speed teamed cause why didn’t Luna try to get Speed lynched over herself?” I don’t know why that was ever supposed to be suspicious. All I see is you trying to discredit the Speedchuck train.

The last time you defended him? Explicitly, sure. Overall, not even. There’s no townie pursuit of wolf Speed or townie clearing of a player you had reason to trust. It’s soft defense the whole day.

You don’t see how a two vote lead is easily erased by everyone voting the lead wagon reconsidering and everyone not voting the lead wagon joining in? It’s a soft defense attempt by a trusted player to steer away from Speedchuck without being blatant enough to look bad when Speed flipped scum.

[VOTE: ColonialBob] aubergine :charlieblackmon:
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

You say "nah" like this contradicts what I said. I literally don't understand this accusation at all.
Siren post was at Leet being like “Luna/Speed teamed cause why didn’t Luna try to get Speed lynched over herself?” I don’t know why that was ever supposed to be suspicious. All I see is you trying to discredit the Speedchuck train.
His wording was "let's look a speed, a wagon scum could've jumped on and didn't." That threw up huge flags for me, because how did he know mafia didn't vote for speed to try and save Luna? Then he clarified that by "scum" he meant "Luna" and the post made sense and I retracted my suspicion.
The last time you defended him? Explicitly, sure. Overall, not even. There’s no townie pursuit of wolf Speed or townie clearing of a player you had reason to trust. It’s soft defense the whole day.
Where is the rest of the soft defense?
You don’t see how a two vote lead is easily erased by everyone voting the lead wagon reconsidering and everyone not voting the lead wagon joining in? It’s a soft defense attempt by a trusted player to steer away from Speedchuck without being blatant enough to look bad when Speed flipped scum.
"Who is your second choice" is a bad way to make people reconsider.

You know what's better that "soft defending" and not looking bad when he flips scum? Trying to get somebody else lynched so he doesn't flip at all.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This vote count is kinda poopoo though. Too spread after two days of minimal discussion.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:32 pm
You say "nah" like this contradicts what I said. I literally don't understand this accusation at all.
His wording was "let's look a speed, a wagon scum could've jumped on and didn't." That threw up huge flags for me, because how did he know mafia didn't vote for speed to try and save Luna? Then he clarified that by "scum" he meant "Luna" and the post made sense and I retracted my suspicion.
Where is the rest of the soft defense?
"Who is your second choice" is a bad way to make people reconsider.

You know what's better that "soft defending" and not looking bad when he flips scum? Trying to get somebody else lynched so he doesn't flip at all.
Post 1021.

Like “Nah, it’s not ‘a group of people that included a wolf but not another wolf (Luna)’ cause Luna wasn’t on the list. You took Luna’s gth and we’re like “which of her buddies is she distancing from?” And the answer is “ColonialBob” but nobody took you accusing yourself seriously so the answer you were looking for was “Nova, Rey or Audrey.”

But that’s still a defense of Speed. That’s a player I think is town making a perfectly reasonable accusation of Speed. You called that suspicious. You at mentioned people about it. Nobody bit. Now it’s a misunderstanding. OkaysureStarbuck.gif.

The rest of your defense? Iso your day 2. You don’t make any attempt to read Speedchuck’s alignment at all.

Yeah. But that would make you a suspect if you failed. Here, you got a free pass for a phase and a half.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Reywas] aubergine

I like my Bob case. But after back to back isos, I liked my Rey case better.

Plus, kinda late to start a train considering our recent activity levels and where the votes stand.

If I’m tinfoiling on Bob, I’m sure he’ll forgive me when we just win. If I’m not, we can continue this tomorrow.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by novaselinenever »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:41 pm [VOTE: Reywas] aubergine

Plus, kinda late to start a train considering our recent activity levels and where the votes stand.

If I’m tinfoiling on Bob, I’m sure he’ll forgive me when we just win. If I’m not, we can continue this tomorrow.
Sounds like someone who isn't afraid for his life. Hmm who could that be? Perhaps the person doing all the killing :grin:
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by novaselinenever »

I'll reread Reywas
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Well right now it's down to Rey and leetic for me. I'm going to vote rey at the moment but I'm going to read a bit and see if anything sticks out.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

So I read through speeds posts and he consistently defends rey until he was at risk for being lynched at which point he voted him. Perhaps as a way to try to keep suspicion off of Rey later if they are teammates.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:41 pm [VOTE: Reywas] aubergine

Sounds like someone who isn't afraid for his life. Hmm who could that be? Perhaps the person doing all the killing :grin:
If it’s Bob and Bob shoots me, I will be surprised.

If it’s any of my townreads and they shoot me, I’ll be real surprised.

If it’s Rey and he shoots me, I’m calling shenanigans.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sabie12 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:01 pm Well right now it's down to Rey and leetic for me. I'm going to vote rey at the moment but I'm going to read a bit and see if anything sticks out.
Just those two?

It’s okay to have a poe of 2 (unless the wolf isn’t in it) but you get 3.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:20 pm Post 1021.

Like “Nah, it’s not ‘a group of people that included a wolf but not another wolf (Luna)’ cause Luna wasn’t on the list. You took Luna’s gth and we’re like “which of her buddies is she distancing from?” And the answer is “ColonialBob” but nobody took you accusing yourself seriously so the answer you were looking for was “Nova, Rey or Audrey.”
Ah. Yeah that makes a lot more sense.

(Except the answer isn't colonialbob because I'm town yo)

Return to “Previous Heists”