Total votes: 8
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 479
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 2]

Post by Sloonei »

i'm playing operation trustfall in my head, so here's the results:

Colin: very nonchalant attitude toward the game. Mafia Colin wouldn't want to expose himself so easily.
juliets: Claimed to be the cop when there was no indication anywhere about the setup.
Lunalee: Readily engaged in discussions whenever she's present, claimed doublevoter when apparently not fully understanding how to read the matrix. A fake claim would have presumably been extra risky according to her understanding at the time.
Macdougall: Thrown accusations around as per usual.
Mongoose: Authentic tone.
nova: This is the most active I've ever seen nova. His participation has been steadily increasing in games recently, but this is his busiest performance yet. He reads authentic and I don't object to any of his reads even if I disagree with some of them.
thellama: Made his presence felt immediately upon replacing into the game. Has shared opinions and been engaging every time he's been in the thread.

The town reads I feel the weakest about here are Colin, Mac, and Mongoose. juliets, llama, and nova are the strongest. I guess that puts luna squarely in the middle.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:41 pm I don't like how Luna's voters aren't considering the matrix episode at all.
I misread the matrix at first as well. I haven't played this type of game in a couple of years. I agree it's worth considering, but I just can't believe a civ would have made the post I highlighted from Luna.
I can see a civilian luna making that post, for what it's worth.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 484

Post by novaselinenever »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:44 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:04 am I will retire from mafia forever if Nova is a civ
Talk about other people
That would go against milking my suspicions of him.
This doesn’t necessarily register as bad Mac to me. Why am i wrong?
You're not wrong. I wouldn't say it's a bad Mac thing, but it isn't a civ Mac thing as well.

Looking at it without the civ/bad Mac goggles, it's not a good thing in itself.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:54 pm Maybe a tie is a good thing. If luna is telling the truth, she can save herself by doublevoting colin.
Yeah that's why I asked her if she was fine with the vote placements earlier when I tied it up. Her "too close" statement might have been a civilian afraid of a late switch, however all votes had already been cast. Maybe afraid of a switch from a Colin voter?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:54 pm Maybe a tie is a good thing. If luna is telling the truth, she can save herself by doublevoting colin.
Yeah that's why I asked her if she was fine with the vote placements earlier when I tied it up. Her "too close" statement might have been a civilian afraid of a late switch, however all votes had already been cast. Maybe afraid of a switch from a Colin voter?
Either way, we've got 4 hours and I don't intend to just let the clock run out on the day.

Mongoose was the top suspect coming into the day but she's just sort of faded from the conversation. Why's that? question for everyone.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

I think it's her non-confronting attitude and gentle tone lol. She's playing the game at her own pace. She seems to take into consideration everything that is said to her and responds to everything. She doesn't seem to be trying to shut down suspicions against her.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:30 pm I think it's her non-confronting attitude and gentle tone lol. She's playing the game at her own pace. She seems to take into consideration everything that is said to her and responds to everything. She doesn't seem to be trying to shut down suspicions against her.
I'm around for the record if anyone has any questions. I'm really anxious to the result of this vote like the rest of you are. I've been following the Mac&Nova soap and it's like watching a tennis match.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]Mongoose[/mention] what's the strongest point you can make against Luna?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:30 pm I think it's her non-confronting attitude and gentle tone lol. She's playing the game at her own pace. She seems to take into consideration everything that is said to her and responds to everything. She doesn't seem to be trying to shut down suspicions against her.
My job is so confrontational (attorney) that I am just zapped of that trait by the time I get home, if that makes sense. Makes me a real hit at parties.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:35 pm @Mongoose what's the strongest point you can make against Luna?
Early on, it was this general, creeping ping that got a little warmer as we played. She was absent a little bit from the thread, and then caught up. She received some heat during this interlude away, and I am not sure she was expecting it when she returned. I read it as someone who was caught off guard or taken aback (which to me, isn't alignment-indicative), but the way she responded to these concerns by various players was a little jumbled (don't misunderstand, I am not saying it was lacking artfulness, or anything crass like that), I just thought it lacked the cohesion that I would sense when dealing with a civ defense.

[I think a good example is when Juliets was getting a lot of heat early on (I think top of page 4) and she just laid it out in an albeit frustrated but cogent manner.]

I know this is more than what you asked from me, but I think it's a great thing to explore.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

EBWOP: Also, the adjustment in where you (Sloonei) ranked in her rainbow seemed abrupt.

CERTAINLY, we are allowed (and I hope encouraged) to calibrate our suspicions as we read more for one another, gather impressions, and dig back through ISOs. But the timing AND proximity of time in this calibration kinda jumped out at me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mongoose wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:35 pm @Mongoose what's the strongest point you can make against Luna?
Early on, it was this general, creeping ping that got a little warmer as we played. She was absent a little bit from the thread, and then caught up. She received some heat during this interlude away, and I am not sure she was expecting it when she returned. I read it as someone who was caught off guard or taken aback (which to me, isn't alignment-indicative), but the way she responded to these concerns by various players was a little jumbled (don't misunderstand, I am not saying it was lacking artfulness, or anything crass like that), I just thought it lacked the cohesion that I would sense when dealing with a civ defense.

[I think a good example is when Juliets was getting a lot of heat early on (I think top of page 4) and she just laid it out in an albeit frustrated but cogent manner.]

I know this is more than what you asked from me, but I think it's a great thing to explore.
This is not more than I asked for and there's never anything wrong with going beyond the parameters anyway.

Now tell me about Colin. What are the strongest points for and against him in your view?
And to be fair, I guess I should also ask if you have a point in Luna's favor?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mongoose wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:42 pm EBWOP: Also, the adjustment in where you (Sloonei) ranked in her rainbow seemed abrupt.

CERTAINLY, we are allowed (and I hope encouraged) to calibrate our suspicions as we read more for one another, gather impressions, and dig back through ISOs. But the timing AND proximity of time in this calibration kinda jumped out at me.
This was definitely bizarre and I don't feel like she adequately explained it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sorry for the multi-posting, I am continued with the ISO read and I am gathering more thoughts.

I think it's noteworthy that her greenlight reads (juliets/thellama73/MacDougall) as of yesterday around 430pm are otherwise top folks that have been labeled as Super Civ seeming (except for Mac by Nova). They are obvious choices, safe choices, and choices I don't disagree with (other than the lack of Sloonei), but I think it's worth mentioning. If she is indeed mafia, we might want to look again in those (temporarily) cleared players to see if there's a wolf in civ's clothing. Maybe.

As for points for Luna:

I believed her matrix declaration. I am not sure about the role claim. It's brazen as hell either way. I think she has been absolutely trying to be present and helpful when she is around.

linki - Colin next
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Does anyone think it's likely that Luna never misunderstood the matrix, but is mafia and made up the fake claim and pretended not to understand it to make her claim more believable?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:05 pm i'm playing operation trustfall in my head, so here's the results:

Colin: very nonchalant attitude toward the game. Mafia Colin wouldn't want to expose himself so easily.
juliets: Claimed to be the cop when there was no indication anywhere about the setup.
Lunalee: Readily engaged in discussions whenever she's present, claimed doublevoter when apparently not fully understanding how to read the matrix. A fake claim would have presumably been extra risky according to her understanding at the time.
Macdougall: Thrown accusations around as per usual.
Mongoose: Authentic tone.
nova: This is the most active I've ever seen nova. His participation has been steadily increasing in games recently, but this is his busiest performance yet. He reads authentic and I don't object to any of his reads even if I disagree with some of them.
thellama: Made his presence felt immediately upon replacing into the game. Has shared opinions and been engaging every time he's been in the thread.

The town reads I feel the weakest about here are Colin, Mac, and Mongoose. juliets, llama, and nova are the strongest. I guess that puts luna squarely in the middle.
This looks fun. I will join in.

Colin: The strongest point in his favor is that he seemingly doesn't care about the game, which would be less likely if he had a teammate telling him to get in there. That said, it's WIFOMy and not very compelling.
juliets: I sense genuine frustration from her and her role claim is believable, both because of what we know about posible game scenarios and because I don't think I have ever seen her fake claim before.
Lunalee: The only thing thta looks good to me about Lunalee is her claim not to understand the matrix. However, the timing of her role claim and subsequent attempt to blame Sloonei for it is not convincing to me. The tone of her posts has my gut screaming baddie.
Macdougall: Wild and crazy, tunnel vision accusations. Reads like typical civ Mac to me.
Mongoose: Her tone was off on Day 0. However, she has seemed normal to me since then.
Nova: Pinged me early on, but has been a good participant with useful contributions lately.
Sloonei: What I would describe as the leader of the thread, driving discussion more than any other player. Generally a good look.

My strongest town reads are juliets, Mac, and Sloonei. My weakest are Luna, Colin, and Mongose. Nova is in the middle.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:50 pm Does anyone think it's likely that Luna never misunderstood the matrix, but is mafia and made up the fake claim and pretended not to understand it to make her claim more believable?
Personally, I would bet against this possibility. My theory is she legitimately misunderstood the matrix, but fake role-claimed anyway because, to quote her, she "had nothing to lose."
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

To summarize the reasons for my Luna vote:
1. Lots of piling on to other people's opinions without offering her own original thoughts early on.
2. Inconsistent rainbow lists indicating a lack of actual convictions.
3. A role claim at a time when she had "nothing to lose" and then an attempt to blame Sloonei for said claim.
4. Posts with a tone so phony I would bet my right arm they are lies.
5. Her attempt to buddy up to me when I started suspecting her. (oh hi llama, it's so nice to meet you! Let's be friends!)

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:41 pm If juliets is telling the truth, then we either have a civilian 1-shot doublevoter and a mafia roleblocker in addition to her, or she’s the only non-vanilla role in the game.

If the former, then it might be prudent for the doublevoter to claim now. We could have two pseudo-cleared civilians instead of a single dubious cop claim. I think that would be more valuable than a single concealed double vote. The mafia roleblocker is essentially powerless now, assuming they can only block night actions.
Well okay. I'm the doublevoter.
Luna claimed very abruptly while she was apparently catching up. My suggestion wasn't even a firm call for a roleclaim. It was more of question than a suggestion really. I wanted to know what others were thinking about the matrix scenarios when I made my post. But luna saw it and blurted out her claim without seeming to bat an eye.

With that in mind, I wonder whether it was premeditated at all. It's possible scum Luna had been considering a fake claim for a little while and seized the opportunity when I laid it in front of her. Or it's possible she claimed so suddenly because it's a legit claim and she "had nothing to lose." I still would lean slightly in favor of believing her claim, but at this point I regret opening Pandora's Box on this issue.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:56 pm 3. A role claim at a time when she had "nothing to lose" and then an attempt to blame Sloonei for said claim.
I don't think this is an accurate assessment. She doesn't blame me for the claim so much as she accuses me of inconsistency for suggesting the claim but then denying her credit for it. Her exact words:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:34 pm I mean I threw the claim out there because I have nothing to lose from it. It's only a potential help to town. I get it looks "too convenient" but I thought it would be better than staying silent about my role. I also get that you guys don't have to believe me, but dang Sloonei to ask for a claim and then not believe it when it shows up is a bit silly.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

However, I have my own objections to her categorization of my treatment of her claim.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Llama's been pretty consistent with his "got pinged early" read on me. It's giving me the heebie jeebies
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:04 pm Llama's been pretty consistent with his "got pinged early" read on me. It's giving me the heebie jeebies
Do the heebiejeebies mean you think he's bad?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Overall thoughts before ISO:

* I relate a lot to Colin. I empathized with something earlier he said, and that's been a trend this game. He seems a bit in the weeds (please don't take that the wrong way, Colin) and hasn't quite gotten his sea legs yet. I feel like the possibly frantic worklife he is sorting out right now is bleeding through into the game. It's palpable; I can feel his "mind chatter" (basically when you feel like you have a head full of bees and need a pensieve) bleeding off the page.

I feel bad that he followed me into a No Lynch vote and then stuck there. I feel like I put the idea in his head. I can tell he regrets it, but also thinks he is getting a lot more flack for it than he thinks he deserves (notwithstanding me actually understanding the reasons you all hate this, I don't disagree with him on that).

[I picture Colin at a draconian wooden desk with two tall inboxes full of paper and the phones are constantly ringing. Meanwhile, he is trying to defend himself in mafia].

Anyway, that's why I feel a lot of kinship to him this game.

Now for the ISO:

Day 1 Early: Sounds genuine. Bouncing off of others' thoughts and adding tidbits. Clarifying his statements. Did a player list that was appropriate given the early stage (it was similar to mine in that it had few pings).

Day 1 Later: Self-deprecating humor. Statements about work being ridiculous. Votes No Lynch. Concedes he wasn't as present in Day 1 as he would have liked. States desire to catch up.

Night 1: Does the catching up he said he would do. More bouncing off of others' thoughts, but also some confrontation (dunya). Asking difficult questions from most if not all active players, including me.

Day 2: Responds to flack about the lynch promptly. More of the same activity we saw in Night 1. Makes some jokes. Relates to me. Is self deprecating. Expresses more frustration. Thinks that Luna's confusion over the matrix is not a reason to townclear her, because "no one understands the Matrix". Votes for Luna with some great explanation(s).

Point Against: I suppose this stye could be faked.

Point For: This guy reads civ. It certainly doesn't come across as fakery.

Linki x 10
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:50 pm Does anyone think it's likely that Luna never misunderstood the matrix, but is mafia and made up the fake claim and pretended not to understand it to make her claim more believable?
It certainly crossed my mind. I dunno about likely. It's been the #1 topic on my mind for the last 16 hours or so.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:05 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:04 pm Llama's been pretty consistent with his "got pinged early" read on me. It's giving me the heebie jeebies
Not necessarily. It a negative ping though.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:53 pm
Personally, I would bet against this possibility. My theory is she legitimately misunderstood the matrix, but fake role-claimed anyway because, to quote her, she "had nothing to lose."
It doesn't make sense any way you slice it that you have "nothing to lose".
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:08 pm
That seems like... an odd thing to be pinged by. But okay.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:08 pm
I don't understand this post.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:04 pm However, I have my own objections to her categorization of my treatment of her claim.
The timing of it seemed so opportunistic. Even the way she went about it seemed like "What the hell; let's give this a shot." Flippant, right? Not like you would expect from a civ who actually is the one with the ability. It's lacking that gravitas that Juliets had when she was all "I'm Spartacop"
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:10 pm
Agreed. Can you explain why this ping exists, [mention]novaselinenever[/mention]?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mongoose wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:10 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:04 pm However, I have my own objections to her categorization of my treatment of her claim.
The timing of it seemed so opportunistic. Even the way she went about it seemed like "What the hell; let's give this a shot." Flippant, right? Not like you would expect from a civ who actually is the one with the ability. It's lacking that gravitas that Juliets had when she was all "I'm Spartacop"
I might regard this as a point in Luna's favor though. It doesn't seem like she considered the ramifications of the claim at all. I'd expect Mafia Luna to weigh things out before making a claim like that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Okay my bad.

Three scenarios:

1. A mafia pretending to be the doublevoter: Claims it, is outed through another player or a lynch. Either way, it has the propensity to leave breadcrumbs back to the teammates.

2. A civ pretending to be doublevoter: Is easily outed by the real doublevoter AND has made him/herself a big ole target for the next NK.

3. The doublevoter truthfully disclosing him/herself: A big ole target WITH the propensity to lose the doublevote mechanic (via an NK) if it hasn't been used yet.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:12 pm
I might regard this as a point in Luna's favor though. It doesn't seem like she considered the ramifications of the claim at all. I'd expect Mafia Luna to weigh things out before making a claim like that.
Is that in line with what you all know of her civ playstyle?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

So you think Luna claiming she had nothing to lose was a lie? I don't think that. I think she legitimately believed she was about to be lynched and threw out a claim as a last ditch effort to save herself. If she is mafia, then she has nothing to fear from a nightkill, like a civ roleclaimer would.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

More please
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Perhaps lol. I disagree though, the original ping itself (yours) is pretty weak. It's about my first comment in thread "tired to lose" that one has to milk heavily in order to extrapolate a scum read from. I feel that'd be pretty natural for someone to forget about it with how many other posts and content I have that can be analyzed for reads. Repeating it several times (especially when it's contrasted by a "I feel better about him now/recently") strikes me as being extremely self-aware to and attempt to keep consistency that isn't natural.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mongoose wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:13 pm
Okay my bad.

Three scenarios:

1. A mafia pretending to be the doublevoter: Claims it, is outed through another player or a lynch. Either way, it has the propensity to leave breadcrumbs back to the teammates.

2. A civ pretending to be doublevoter: Is easily outed by the real doublevoter AND has made him/herself a big ole target for the next NK.

3. The doublevoter truthfully disclosing him/herself: A big ole target WITH the propensity to lose the doublevote mechanic (via an NK) if it hasn't been used yet.
A 1-shot doublevote is not very high up on the list of strongest powers. It is at least theoretically more valuable to have a pseudo-confirmed civilian than it is to have a civilian with 1 extra vote.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:15 pm So you think Luna claiming she had nothing to lose was a lie? I don't think that. I think she legitimately believed she was about to be lynched and threw out a claim as a last ditch effort to save herself. If she is mafia, then she has nothing to fear from a nightkill, like a civ roleclaimer would.
I am not saying she was lying. She may have even believed it, but that doesn't mean that it's true. I understand the point you are making though.

And that's all presupposing we believe the roleclaim. Four of us don't - or at least not enough to not vote her (at this time).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:17 pm
Perhaps lol. I disagree though, the original ping itself (yours) is pretty weak. It's about my first comment in thread "tired to lose" that one has to milk heavily in order to extrapolate a scum read from. I feel that'd be pretty natural for someone to forget about it with how many other posts and content I have that can be analyzed for reads. Repeating it several times (especially when it's contrasted by a "I feel better about him now/recently") strikes me as being extremely self-aware to and attempt to keep consistency that isn't natural.
Maybe I just have a great memory.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:17 pm
Did you reply to the wrong post?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

I did. I mean to reply to this one,
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mongoose wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:15 pm
It's not out of line. Luna's still a relatively new player. Luna is still a relatively new player and so her style has been in development for most of the time that I've known her. That being the case, it's tough to clearly define what "civ Luna" is as opposed to "mafia Luna". But I understand her generally to be a player who favors impulsive gameplay. If something strikes her as odd, she'll call it out on a whim. If she decides she wants to roleclaim abruptly on Day 2, she may very well do it.

I've only played one game with mafia Luna and she was lynched on Day 1 while I was too distracted to pay close attention.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Okay, thanks for that @ Sloonei.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:23 pm
It's not out of line. Luna's still a relatively new player. Luna is still a relatively new player and so her style has been in development for most of the time that I've known her. That being the case, it's tough to clearly define what "civ Luna" is as opposed to "mafia Luna". But I understand her generally to be a player who favors impulsive gameplay. If something strikes her as odd, she'll call it out on a whim. If she decides she wants to roleclaim abruptly on Day 2, she may very well do it.

I've only played one game with mafia Luna and she was lynched on Day 1 while I was too distracted to pay close attention.
Lynch all liars? :grin:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:27 pm

i don't understand what you mean
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:27 pm Lynch all liars? :grin:
Epignosis claims he lies all the time as a civilian, but he is weird. I generally assume that if someone is caught in a lie, they are bad. The question I'm asking myself now is whether you legitimately expected me to forget a suspicion I had less than 72 hours ago. :ponder:

novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:28 pm

She was bad in Mega Man and GoC as well.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:29 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:28 pm

She was bad in Mega Man and GoC as well.
Well I have no memory of that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:29 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:27 pm Lynch all liars? :grin:
Epignosis claims he lies all the time as a civilian, but he is weird. I generally assume that if someone is caught in a lie, they are bad. The question I'm asking myself now is whether you legitimately expected me to forget a suspicion I had less than 72 hours ago. :ponder:
I don't expect you to forget it. However, I'd expect you to omit it when sharing reads especially when it's something as weak as being pinged by "Hi, I'm nova and I'm tired of losing". The contrast is too big.

Return to “Previous Heists”