Popcorn munchers (host/dead/non)
50%

Total votes: 8
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 266

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 2]

Post by MacDougall »

The only question is is it Nova/Sloonei, Nova/Colin or Nova/Luna imo.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:32 pm
thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:29 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:27 pm Lynch all liars? :grin:
Epignosis claims he lies all the time as a civilian, but he is weird. I generally assume that if someone is caught in a lie, they are bad. The question I'm asking myself now is whether you legitimately expected me to forget a suspicion I had less than 72 hours ago. :ponder:
I don't expect you to forget it. However, I'd expect you to omit it when sharing reads especially when it's something as weak as being pinged by "Hi, I'm nova and I'm tired of losing". The contrast is too big.
Man, that was a weird ping. Whether you have lost or not seems super based in fact (and not alignment indicative).
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis claims he lies all the time as a civilian, but he is weird. I generally assume that if someone is caught in a lie, they are bad. The question I'm asking myself now is whether you legitimately expected me to forget a suspicion I had less than 72 hours ago. :ponder:
I don't expect you to forget it. However, I'd expect you to omit it when sharing reads especially when it's something as weak as being pinged by "Hi, I'm nova and I'm tired of losing". The contrast is too big.
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:17 pm Perhaps lol. I disagree though, the original ping itself (yours) is pretty weak. It's about my first comment in thread "tired to lose" that one has to milk heavily in order to extrapolate a scum read from. I feel that'd be pretty natural for someone to forget about it with how many other posts and content I have that can be analyzed for reads. Repeating it several times (especially when it's contrasted by a "I feel better about him now/recently") strikes me as being extremely self-aware to and attempt to keep consistency that isn't natural.
:ponder:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Ruh-roh, Shaggy
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Remember that time that Nova was the only person convinced that Mac was bad since the start of the game to the point where he put me in the darkest red a rainbow ever has seen and then when asked about it said "gee golly I just think he's bad y'all lol" with the most insincere tone ever known to man and hasn't even tried to get me lynched once in the game yet.

I mean by golly gee you'd think someone who is certain Mac is bad and is a civ would, you know, try to get Mac lynched by jingo by golly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 484

Post by novaselinenever »

thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:34 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:17 pm Perhaps lol. I disagree though, the original ping itself (yours) is pretty weak. It's about my first comment in thread "tired to lose" that one has to milk heavily in order to extrapolate a scum read from. I feel that'd be pretty natural for someone to forget about it with how many other posts and content I have that can be analyzed for reads. Repeating it several times (especially when it's contrasted by a "I feel better about him now/recently") strikes me as being extremely self-aware to and attempt to keep consistency that isn't natural.
:ponder:
I'm pretty sure you understand what I mean.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 479
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:32 pm The only question is is it Nova/Sloonei, Nova/Colin or Nova/Luna imo.
I dunno, let’s figure it out
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:36 pm Remember that time that Nova was the only person convinced that Mac was bad since the start of the game to the point where he put me in the darkest red a rainbow ever has seen and then when asked about it said "gee golly I just think he's bad y'all lol" with the most insincere tone ever known to man and hasn't even tried to get me lynched once in the game yet.

I mean by golly gee you'd think someone who is certain Mac is bad and is a civ would, you know, try to get Mac lynched by jingo by golly.
Is it that time of the day again? Got anything else to say Mac?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Also I tried Mac :pout:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:38 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:24 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:17 pm Juliets
Sloonei
Llama
Mongoose
Luna
Colin

Mac
nova are you saying Mac is at the bottom of your list by far or is he in black (I can't see the color real well) because you are saying you can't read him?
By far (it's a very darkish red). Because I know in my bones that he's bad lol.
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:44 pm We're in a very weird place tbh. I'm feeling a lot, and very little at the same time. It's annoying.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:32 pm The only question is is it Nova/Sloonei, Nova/Colin or Nova/Luna imo.
I dunno, let’s figure it out
Speaking of Colin, does anyone want to add to or contradict my Colin rundown?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mac, I asked for a summary of your Nova case a while back. Care to provide one?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:36 pm Remember that time that Nova was the only person convinced that Mac was bad since the start of the game to the point where he put me in the darkest red a rainbow ever has seen and then when asked about it said "gee golly I just think he's bad y'all lol" with the most insincere tone ever known to man and hasn't even tried to get me lynched once in the game yet.

Nah see the thing about solving the game is that once you've done it looking elsewhere serves no purpose
novaselinenever
Hitman

Tic toc... :dark:
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:42 pm

Nah see the thing about solving the game is that once you've done it looking elsewhere serves no purpose
Oh so you already solved it? Who's my buddy?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:41 pm Mac, I asked for a summary of your Nova case a while back. Care to provide one?
Given I've already done so on more than one occasion for me to reiterate it will require you to say please
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:42 pm

Oh so you already solved it? Who's my buddy?
By jingo by jillikers by golly
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Allow me to summarise Nova's game:

Ahem

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 0]

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:41 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:11 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:35 pm
Mongoose wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:30 pm

Do you blame me after the raucous first day I had in Gossip Girl? That was brutalizing.
You got a read on dunya or nova?
What about yours?
I assume that if I give any reads you’ll all just tell me that I look like some sort of bird, or that I have nothing to contribute, and that I should just give up trying.
yeah, yeah, yeah we probably will. but go ahead anyway so we can say that.
Nova is town. Dunya is not.
This is the part where Sloonei got his read ass backwards and Mafia Nova was super happy about it so posted this gif.
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:46 pm Allow me to summarise Nova's game:

Ahem

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Now I'm tunneling but I don't care. I'm right and if you can't see it then poo on you.

Also if anyone is his scum buddy it's probably Colin.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Since Mac is being ornery, I'll post Mac's case on Nova.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:59 pm Let's lynch Nova and Colin then. I hate them both as humans so this at the very least makes the experience of playing Mafia more enjoyable.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:35 am I've decided I think nova is Mafia. His persistent wavering scum read isn't coming with any actual attempt to convince anyone else. He is lacking civ tinfoil, or doubt. It's a sham read and premeditated before the game began as a means for dealing with me.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:36 am Every time I envision Nova posting I imagine him sitting there sipping on a drink with a smirk on his face. Everything has a snarky tone to it. His tone reeks of mischief and mayhem. He's like the guy you catch staring at you from across the room while pretending to read the paper and then goes back to the paper and pretends you never made eye contact and he has a grey trenchcoat on and a tall hat.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:10 am Yeah Nova is Mafia.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:16 am
dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:43 am I want nova dead. Maybe sloonei too.
I could buy these two as Mafia together tbh. Sloonei dominating shit, Nova sitting on the sidelines lazily pushing his bullshit Mac suspicion and doing a whole lot of nothing else because he can.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:46 am Nova has backed himself into a corner where if he changes his mind on me he would be being hypocritical because he's accused me of being Mafia because of me doing that on my Colin read.

The thing is, a civilian wouldn't give a shit about that. Nova is not a civilian.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:55 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:48 am The civilian play would require an incentive for the change. Mac hasn't given me such a thing.

Nice of you to also ignore that it is very civilian to not change one's mind and tunnel. There's nothing inherently scummy about believing your own reads, and I'd have thought a proud fellow such as yourself would know.

Do you have anything else beside "a civilian can change his mind" regarding your Colin read? I've asked you several times about the motives and reasonings, and you're just singing this gospel. It's also a baddie play to keep changing their reads, like of consistency, ya know.
This is obviously the thing that's up for debate. So you are hanging your hat and your entire alignment on that sentence yeah? It sounds like it.

So the question to everyone else is do you believe that I have not demonstrated anything in my game that looks like civ play or civ Mac at any stage? Is it possible that a civilian could formulate such a read on me based on what I have demonstrated? Because he is saying that I have not and that he has. Is there a single player who has not seen a civilian Mac here?

I am quite certain that he is caught scum.

Anyway your points. Civs can tunnel. Civs tunnel when they have a reason to. When they get fixed on something. You latched on to me from early in the game based on nothing and then insisted upon the read.

I initially tone read Colin good. Then I changed my mind because everyone else looked better and he was spending a lot of time apathetically batting away things rather than actually playing the game. Then I changed my mind again, then I changed it again. Also it's day one and I don't have the benefit of knowing his role so you know, sadly I don't know what his alignment is and was trying to force the play a bit.

"Baddies" show inconsistency across days, you catch bads demonstrating shifts in their position over days, demonstrating that they have no actual motive to identify bad guys and that instead their intent is to just look like they are. Me changing my position on Colin several times in a single day demonstrates an intent to figure him the fuck out.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:20 pm Well that kill was quite obviously Nova
That's an interesting thought. Are you thinking that because nova had dunya as one of his top town reads?
Dunya had Nova out for blood and was the main person defending me from his dumb shit case. Removing her not only takes away a huge adversary of his but also makes it a hell of a lot easier to get away with his sham case making on me.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:23 pm Nova is Mafia because Nova's case on me is a sham case. Nova is not demonstrating civilian tinfoil. Nova chose an opinion and is irrationally standing behind it. Not a single other player in the game will claim that I haven't done anything to deserve a civilian look.

Nova is afraid to be seen as a hypocrite because he attacked me for chopping and changing on Colin. If Nova was a civilian, Nova would have doubted his read by now. That's what I truly in my heart of hearts believe. If you disagree then that's fine, but I believe you would agree if you weren't his teammate. There.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:25 pm
This is the post that got Dunya killed.

The idea that Dunya was a smart kill for everyone else if nigh on laughable. Let me find you a nice list of people with reason to keep her alive.
It goes on longer, but it's pretty much just repetitions of "Nova is bad." I have to say, I don't find the case particularly compelling, but one has to admire the effort.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:50 pm Now I'm tunneling but I don't care. I'm right and if you can't see it then poo on you.

Dude, I will feel so betrayed if Colin is mafia.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:50 pm Now I'm tunneling but I don't care. I'm right and if you can't see it then poo on you.

Why colin?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:55 pm

Why colin?
Gotta explain his vote switch :grin:
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:55 pm

Why colin?
Earlier in the game I had a big teammate ping between them I cannot remember but it made me ask them read one another and neither did it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:54 pm Since Mac is being ornery, I'll post Mac's case on Nova.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:59 pm Let's lynch Nova and Colin then. I hate them both as humans so this at the very least makes the experience of playing Mafia more enjoyable.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:35 am I've decided I think nova is Mafia. His persistent wavering scum read isn't coming with any actual attempt to convince anyone else. He is lacking civ tinfoil, or doubt. It's a sham read and premeditated before the game began as a means for dealing with me.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:36 am Every time I envision Nova posting I imagine him sitting there sipping on a drink with a smirk on his face. Everything has a snarky tone to it. His tone reeks of mischief and mayhem. He's like the guy you catch staring at you from across the room while pretending to read the paper and then goes back to the paper and pretends you never made eye contact and he has a grey trenchcoat on and a tall hat.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:10 am Yeah Nova is Mafia.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:16 am
I could buy these two as Mafia together tbh. Sloonei dominating shit, Nova sitting on the sidelines lazily pushing his bullshit Mac suspicion and doing a whole lot of nothing else because he can.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:46 am Nova has backed himself into a corner where if he changes his mind on me he would be being hypocritical because he's accused me of being Mafia because of me doing that on my Colin read.

The thing is, a civilian wouldn't give a shit about that. Nova is not a civilian.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:55 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:48 am The civilian play would require an incentive for the change. Mac hasn't given me such a thing.

Nice of you to also ignore that it is very civilian to not change one's mind and tunnel. There's nothing inherently scummy about believing your own reads, and I'd have thought a proud fellow such as yourself would know.

Do you have anything else beside "a civilian can change his mind" regarding your Colin read? I've asked you several times about the motives and reasonings, and you're just singing this gospel. It's also a baddie play to keep changing their reads, like of consistency, ya know.
This is obviously the thing that's up for debate. So you are hanging your hat and your entire alignment on that sentence yeah? It sounds like it.

So the question to everyone else is do you believe that I have not demonstrated anything in my game that looks like civ play or civ Mac at any stage? Is it possible that a civilian could formulate such a read on me based on what I have demonstrated? Because he is saying that I have not and that he has. Is there a single player who has not seen a civilian Mac here?

I am quite certain that he is caught scum.

Anyway your points. Civs can tunnel. Civs tunnel when they have a reason to. When they get fixed on something. You latched on to me from early in the game based on nothing and then insisted upon the read.

I initially tone read Colin good. Then I changed my mind because everyone else looked better and he was spending a lot of time apathetically batting away things rather than actually playing the game. Then I changed my mind again, then I changed it again. Also it's day one and I don't have the benefit of knowing his role so you know, sadly I don't know what his alignment is and was trying to force the play a bit.

"Baddies" show inconsistency across days, you catch bads demonstrating shifts in their position over days, demonstrating that they have no actual motive to identify bad guys and that instead their intent is to just look like they are. Me changing my position on Colin several times in a single day demonstrates an intent to figure him the fuck out.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:20 pm Well that kill was quite obviously Nova
That's an interesting thought. Are you thinking that because nova had dunya as one of his top town reads?
Dunya had Nova out for blood and was the main person defending me from his dumb shit case. Removing her not only takes away a huge adversary of his but also makes it a hell of a lot easier to get away with his sham case making on me.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:23 pm Nova is Mafia because Nova's case on me is a sham case. Nova is not demonstrating civilian tinfoil. Nova chose an opinion and is irrationally standing behind it. Not a single other player in the game will claim that I haven't done anything to deserve a civilian look.

Nova is afraid to be seen as a hypocrite because he attacked me for chopping and changing on Colin. If Nova was a civilian, Nova would have doubted his read by now. That's what I truly in my heart of hearts believe. If you disagree then that's fine, but I believe you would agree if you weren't his teammate. There.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:25 pm
This is the post that got Dunya killed.

The idea that Dunya was a smart kill for everyone else if nigh on laughable. Let me find you a nice list of people with reason to keep her alive.
It goes on longer, but it's pretty much just repetitions of "Nova is bad." I have to say, I don't find the case particularly compelling, but one has to admire the effort.
Quotes posts that are a lot more than "Nova is bad".

Says that posts are just saying "Nova is bad".
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

No, I said the rest of the posts following those are mostly "Nova is bad".

Mongoose

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 1]

Post by Mongoose »

Good memory [mention]MacDougall[/mention] - I believe this is what you meant:
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:10 pm ColinIsCool I would love for you to provide me with an in depth analysis of novaselinenever and vice versa please and thank you.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also since when are cases important.

He's also remained snarky throughout all my tunneling. Civs get mad when they get tunneled. He's just begrudgingly admiring me while other people actually do the defending.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mongoose wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:00 pm Good memory @MacDougall - I believe this is what you meant:
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:10 pm ColinIsCool I would love for you to provide me with an in depth analysis of novaselinenever and vice versa please and thank you.
And how did they react to that?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:01 pm Also since when are cases important.

He's also remained snarky throughout all my tunneling. Civs get mad when they get tunneled. He's just begrudgingly admiring me while other people actually do the defending.
I would say it depends on the civ, but this is probably the best point you've made in favor of your theory so far.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nova is "sure" that I am bad "lol".

*reads role card again*

Nova is Mafia.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:01 pm
Mongoose wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:00 pm Good memory @MacDougall - I believe this is what you meant:
Colin:
[mention]MacDougall[/mention]
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:25 pm
Maybe

Nova:
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:07 am Who's not impressed by Mac's exercise?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:01 pm Also since when are cases important.

Why would I get mad? I find it rather amusing, especially when I believe you're bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mongoose wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:05 pm
Colin:
@MacDougall
Maybe

Nova:
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:07 am Who's not impressed by Mac's exercise?

Such civilians
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:04 pm Nova is "sure" that I am bad "lol".

*reads role card again*

Nova is Mafia.
Hilarious :p
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I must say, this has turned into a rather interesting day. Lots of heated discussion. I'm enjoying that. I still think Luna is the droids you're looking for though.

novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:07 pm
Colin:
@MacDougall
Maybe

Nova:

Such civilians
If you actually wanted an answer, you'd have found that I had already shared my thoughts on Colin. The fact that you didn't noticed that, and you've never asked the question again, and that's you're just bringing it up to explain your Colin vote and keep tunneling me speaks volume.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Go ahead and lynch Lunalee. If she flips civilian then lynch Nova/Colin in no particular order. Game will be over.
novaselinenever
Hitman

I ain't even mad though, mac.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:07 pm
Colin:
@MacDougall
Maybe

Nova:

Such civilians
If you actually wanted an answer, you'd have found that I had already shared my thoughts on Colin. The fact that you didn't noticed that, and you've never asked the question again, and that's you're just bringing it up to explain your Colin vote and keep tunneling me speaks volume.
Yeah cool story bro.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don’t feel like this style of conversation is helpful. If you guys suspect each other, discuss specific points of interest.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:09 pm Go ahead and lynch Lunalee. If she flips civilian then lynch Nova/Colin in no particular order. Game will be over.
I'll see you and raise you this, we'll lynch Colin today and you tomorrow. Game will be over.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:10 pm I don’t feel like this style of conversation is helpful. If you guys suspect each other, discuss specific points of interest.
You gotta stop posting shit that makes me wanna say

FUCK

YOU

DAD
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:09 pm Go ahead and lynch Lunalee. If she flips civilian then lynch Nova/Colin in no particular order. Game will be over.
I'll see you and raise you this, we'll lynch Colin today and you tomorrow. Game will be over.
Lynch Colin today and then me tomorrow and then Nova the next day then.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Poll: Nova is unruffled by Mac Attack. Is this because
a) Mac is only one person and Nova, confident in his own innocence, does not feel in serious danger?
b) Nova is a cocky baddie aware that it only takes a couple of mislynches for his team to win, and is celebrating early?

novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:10 pm I don’t feel like this style of conversation is helpful. If you guys suspect each other, discuss specific points of interest.
There is absolutely nothing to discuss. I've already talked about Mac in depth, and answer all questions. You'd see more than just "Mac is bad" in my ISO.

If you'd like to discuss something, ask Mac to speak about anything else that isn't me. We'll see if he has anything.

Return to “Previous Heists”