50%

Total votes: 8
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 484

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 3]

Post by novaselinenever »

thellama73 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:51 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:45 pm I brought it up once. Where are you getting "keep bringing it up"?
This is a lie, which you admit in the very next post.
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:46 pm The other times I brought up the number of my post is about you not dinging into them and developing a read, not them having a bearing on my alignment.
Stop lying, liar.
So are you going to pretend that your "keep bringing it up" isn't in correlation to bringing it up as a mean to justify civiness, and volume of posts being a factor in alignment?

Whatever float your boat, just keep side-stepping.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Also, no offense taken at being called a liar :llama:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Eh, I want to see Llama go first now. Slightly tilted lol.

[VOTE: Llama] aubergine
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:57 pm Also, no offense taken at being called a liar :llama:
I'm done interacting with you. Your phoney moral high ground is easy now that you think your team is about to win.

Vote for me if you want the mafia to win.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Already did.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 479
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:00 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:57 pm Also, no offense taken at being called a liar :llama:
I'm done interacting with you. Your phoney moral high ground is easy now that you think your team is about to win.

Why does scum nova think his team is about to win?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Everyone notice how Nova immediately moved his vote off his teammate once I voted.

linki: because he has smugly convinced a majority of the players that I am bad and that he is not.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

I think you did a good job convincing them yourself that you're indeed bad. Don't sell yourself short.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:02 pm Everyone notice how Nova immediately moved his vote off his teammate once I voted.

linki: because he has smugly convinced a majority of the players that I am bad and that he is not.
We have ~20 hours left and I'm pretty sure I'm the only other person who's definitively leaning towards you, and I arrived here without nova's help. Your description does not match my interpretation of reality.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Math was never my strong suit. We have ~44 hours left. I'm stuck in Greendale.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] [mention]thellama73[/mention] [mention]MacDougall[/mention] [mention]juliets[/mention] [mention]Mongoose[/mention] could you share your strongest reason to A) town read and B) scum read each person remaining in your POE?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Mongoose wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:16 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:05 pm Ok ugh. Mongoose sounds so sincere to me. I will go back in her ISO and look for her to be begging people to explain something whether it's MYLO/LYLO or something else. I don't remember anything offhand but I need to look.

My brain is fried. I'm checking out and will start reading nova in the morning after I check Mongoose's ISO.
Look through just the first few pages for it. If I have time, I'll find it later tonight when I'm done with this work out.
Mongoose, I looked through the first two pages of your ISO and couldn't find you begging for an explanation for anything. You don't have to do it tonight but I would appreciate your showing me the post you're talking about.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:08 pm @novaselinenever @thellama73 @MacDougall @juliets @Mongoose could you share your strongest reason to A) town read and B) scum read each person remaining in your POE?
Yes - tomorrow. I have to read nova first though and I don't know that I'll finish that before I go to work. I need to find a comparison game for Mongoose.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 266

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:37 pm I read nova as town. It's not that I can't see the possibility of him being civilian, it's that we're at 4 vs 2 situation right now and for the duration of this game he's struck me as a civilian in tone and content, and I've not come across a single argument that has convinced me otherwise. I'm happy to continue talking about him because if he's fooling me, I would like to be able to see it. But so far I do not.
After Mac's response to the Day 2 lynch, I have extreme difficulty viewing him as mafia as well. Juliets is as close to confirmed town as a player can be.

I arrived at Mongoose/llama as a scum pairing before I had removed Mac from my POE, and all the while have been unable to argue for a scum nova. I just don't see it.

Does anybody suspect me to any serious degree at this stage?
I find that incredibly bizarre given my case is awesome.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:05 pm
thellama73 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:02 pm Everyone notice how Nova immediately moved his vote off his teammate once I voted.

We have ~20 hours left and I'm pretty sure I'm the only other person who's definitively leaning towards you, and I arrived here without nova's help. Your description does not match my interpretation of reality.
YOu asked why he thinks he's about to win, not why he's actually about to win.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:43 pm My POE is comfortably at Mongoose/Nova/Llama, and nova is comfortably a town read.

What's the status of all dem other POEs, folks?
Sloonei/Nova/Mongoose/Llama lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:51 pm I understand why, but I'm kind of surprised no one mentioned no lynch with us being at MyLo.
Well Epi said we should never do anything other than that
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:08 pm @novaselinenever @thellama73 @MacDougall @juliets @Mongoose could you share your strongest reason to A) town read and B) scum read each person remaining in your POE?
Town read

Juliets - mechanically confirmed
Sloonei - all his posts
Mac - The "Plan" + our interaction after Luna's flip and his reaction
Mongoose - Handling of suspicions, and tone
Llama - Entrance in the game

Scum read

Juliets - 404
Sloonei - I'd rahter not thinkg about it
Mac - His lack of convictions for most of the game, bland hot takes, using my scum read and tunnel to tunnel back and skate by. Going for the town confirmed attempt through the plan, and giving it to Mongoose as well who's my pick for scum compatibility.
Mongoose - mostly blending, no convictions in scum reads, shading me without committing while buddying mac
Llama - called me a liar
novaselinenever
Hitman

Oh you asked only for PoE people. That actually makes more sense
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [NIGHT 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:47 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:11 pm
thellama73 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:45 pm Is Mongoose/Nova compatiblegh?
Yes. Go read my ISO of Nova's interactions with Mongoose.
I did. It's good.
What about mine?
Your what?
ISOs of llama and mongoose
Haven't read them yet. I read his one when I was looking for confirmation of my suspicion of Nova and your one was an affront to my opinion so I chose to skim past it haha.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:05 pm

YOu asked why he thinks he's about to win, not why he's actually about to win.
I didn’t realize you were addressing my question here, but I still don’t think it makes sense.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I agree with your take the most.

I think Nova and Mongoose are the Mafia. I think that if Nova was a civilian he'd be voting for Mongoose today and not you given that you have shown that you're okay with Mongoose being lynched.

Tree Mafia again. They are going for the win today. One of them dying today (Mongoose) gives the town a lot more time and Nova will be cooked.

I think that's gameset imo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you're Mafia you're one of the best I've seen.

I'm sticking to my guns here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There isn't a single person who doesn't have Mongoose in their POE. Anyone pushing against Mongoose lynch today is either being irrational or her teammate. That's absolutely without question.
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:35 pm

I think Nova and Mongoose are the Mafia. I think that if Nova was a civilian he'd be voting for Mongoose today and not you given that you have shown that you're okay with Mongoose being lynched.

Tree Mafia again. They are going for the win today. One of them dying today (Mongoose) gives the town a lot more time and Nova will be cooked.

I was voting Mongoose up, until I got called a liar :noble:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

No lynch is only viable on the off chance that we're being bamboozled by Juliets. Otherwise it's just a death sentence for her. If she is Mafia she just shoots Sloonei (presuming it's not Juliets/Sloonei) in which case it's hardly any better.

Juliets isn't Mafia though. So no lynch makes no sense.
novaselinenever
Hitman

It's a viable option for the next phase if we get this lynch right, and Juliets gets killed.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Juliets can't be bamboozling anyone. Luna flipped 1-shot double voter, the Matrix shows that the game contain 1-shot Cop or 2-shot Tracker. With the latter absence being obvious, Juliet is a mod confirmed 1-shot Cop.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:38 pm

There is zero reason to lynch anybody but Mongoose. She's unanimous suspect of everybody. In this situation that means she's Mafia. I've seen it before. Tree Mafia. Been saying it all game.

The problem that Mongoose's teammate has, whether it's you or not, is that her dying today completely flips the percentages back to civ favour. So her teammate wants to win today.

Wh's Mongoose's teammate? I think it's you Nova. You blinked.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei why are you voting Llama instead of Mongoose?
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:43 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:38 pm

There is zero reason to lynch anybody but Mongoose. She's unanimous suspect of everybody. In this situation that means she's Mafia. I've seen it before. Tree Mafia. Been saying it all game.

The problem that Mongoose's teammate has, whether it's you or not, is that her dying today completely flips the percentages back to civ favour. So her teammate wants to win today.

Wh's Mongoose's teammate? I think it's you Nova. You blinked.
Do you want me to repeat myself? I opened up the day phase with a vote on Mongoose and I was voting up Mongoose until I got called a liar.

Her teammate is Llama, and if you're take your head out of..., you'd see it. I mean just read his interaction with me and Sloonei in the latest pages. He's slipping, and getting scum tilted.
novaselinenever
Hitman

You've been saying a lot of things all game. You've also been singing this "Tree Mafia" thing with Sloonei and I being the baddies.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I voted for Mongoose. Mac is right, she's in everyone's POE so for now at least it seems like the right vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Mongoose gets lynched -> Llama kills Juliets -> We no-lynch > Llama kills Sloonei > "tReE mAfIA, i FuCkInG kNoW iT", I get mislynched > Town loses

It's written in the stars.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I've been reading everything. Accusing me of not and accusing me of having my head up my ass is a pretty dumb way of stating your case.

You're talking as though them being Mafia is a foregone conclusion but you're keeping the Mac is mafia angle open with your answer to Sloonei's question. You're hedging your bets in case Mongoose is lynched because you'll just kill Juliets then Llama and you've pocketed Sloonei who will vote me over you at Lylo. That's the entire agenda.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] I have not removed you from my POE because I can’t quite convince myself fully that you are town. Convince me. What is the strongest point in your favor? Tell me why llama and mongoose are bad in your own words.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:51 pm Mongoose gets lynched -> Llama kills Juliets -> We no-lynch > Llama kills Sloonei > "tReE mAfIA, i FuCkInG kNoW iT", I get mislynched > Town loses

On the off chance you're a civilian you'd better make some better arguments right now because you're right about what's about to go down if Llama and Mongoose is the team.

As it stands Llama's made a better case on you than you've made on him from where I sit and you're already starting with a disadvantage because I've been reading you Mafia all game.

For a start, drop the antagonism towards me entirely because it will not help your cause one iota.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:51 pm I've been reading everything. Accusing me of not and accusing me of having my head up my ass is a pretty dumb way of stating your case.

You're talking as though them being Mafia is a foregone conclusion but you're keeping the Mac is mafia angle open with your answer to Sloonei's question. You're hedging your bets in case Mongoose is lynched because you'll just kill Juliets then Llama and you've pocketed Sloonei who will vote me over you at Lylo. That's the entire agenda.
I’ve removed you from my POE.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:51 pm I've been reading everything. Accusing me of not and accusing me of having my head up my ass is a pretty dumb way of stating your case.

If you've read it, and still sees him as Town then I ain't got nothing else I can help you with. Shoot me any questions though about myself if you feel like it.

I'm not hedging anything but it's looking likely that it's them. PoE is PoE so you're in it, but my latest interaction with the dude speaks for itself.

See you at last 3 when it's you, Llama and me.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:45 pm Sloonei why are you voting Llama instead of Mongoose?
I feel more strongly that llama is bad than mongoose.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:53 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:51 pm Mongoose gets lynched -> Llama kills Juliets -> We no-lynch > Llama kills Sloonei > "tReE mAfIA, i FuCkInG kNoW iT", I get mislynched > Town loses

On the off chance you're a civilian you'd better make some better arguments right now because you're right about what's about to go down if Llama and Mongoose is the team.

As it stands Llama's made a better case on you than you've made on him from where I sit and you're already starting with a disadvantage because I've been reading you Mafia all game.

For a start, drop the antagonism towards me entirely because it will not help your cause one iota.
He didn't. He has no case on me except "I don't like *Hi, my name is nova I'm tired of losing*", "I don't like his overconfidence". He's accusing me exactly of what I've been accusing him of. Sloonei put it better that I can 'cause he's got ways with words,
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:33 pm I do not get this impression. I can see nova being pinged by it. You brought up multiple times his initial post in the game as the potential foundation of a larger case (much like you're accusing him of doing). After this happened a few times, nova took notice and began to wonder why this was a significant issue to you, and why you had not dug deeper into the case than that. As he says, he's been near the very top in content volume in this game since you got here. As I see it, you initiated this entire exchange, so it seems every bit as reasonable, if not more so, to say that you were the one planting seeds for a larger case later.

Also, for the record, this was his first mention of you:
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:42 am Quite an entrance from Llama dude. Not bad :llama:
How do we reconcile that with "nova wanted to plant seeds against llama from the beginning"?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:52 pm @novaselinenever I have not removed you from my POE because I can’t quite convince myself fully that you are town. Convince me. What is the strongest point in your favor? Tell me why llama and mongoose are bad in your own words.
I ain't got time for that. Maybe tomorrow.
novaselinenever
Hitman

[mention]MacDougall[/mention]
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:07 pm
thellama73 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:47 pm I stand by it. Could you elaborate on why exactly this bothers you, llama?
Glad to. I found it really weird, because he was pinged by me repeating the same statement about him multiple times (that he pinged me early, but hadn't done much suspicious sense.) I pointed out that my read of him was consistent and asked why that was suspicious, and he said he would have expected me to "forget about it" since it was a minor thing. I responded that it had been a short period of time (under 72 hours) since I had the initial suspicion and why would he expect me to forget something I said/felt about him. He responded that he didn't expect me to forget it, which led to quibbling about the word "about" and its meaning. From there, he progressed from a ping to a full on suspicion of me.

Now, to me, that reads like someone who wanted to come after me, and needed to find an excuse to do it. As Nova himself points out I had really only said one thing about him so far, so he didn't have a lot to go on. He seized my one point about him, labeled it a ping, and from there developed it into more than a ping. I don't buy that any of that is authentic, especially given that I didn't find his case on Mac authentic either.
@novaselinenever could you elaborate on why that initial ping on llama existed, and why the ping turned into a suspicion after you guys talked about it?
Let's first put to bed the notion that it was the rock of my suspicions of him, something that I did 2 times already I believe but that he ignored. Just like some of the posts below that he didn't respond to,

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:47 pm My tinfoil suspicion is llama person. Their contribution and presence are monotone, I've find everything they've done so far is in line with the thread. Not a lot of originality or risk.
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:47 pm The tangent about the no lynch votes was exaggerated.
With that out of the way, let's get to business enjoy the read. There's going to be a comment under one of the quotes, don't miss it.
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:04 pm Llama's been pretty consistent with his "got pinged early" read on me. It's giving me the heebie jeebies
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:05 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:04 pm Llama's been pretty consistent with his "got pinged early" read on me. It's giving me the heebie jeebies
Do the heebiejeebies mean you think he's bad?
Not necessarily. It a negative ping though.
This one should put to bed the notion that I developed a scum read based on our interaction. The notion that's feeding his "hurr durr he's looking for a reason to scum read me". It was a negative ping, but not necessarily a reason to scum read at the time like I answered to you.
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:17 pm
thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:10 pm
Mongoose wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:08 pm
thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:53 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:50 pm Does anyone think it's likely that Luna never misunderstood the matrix, but is mafia and made up the fake claim and pretended not to understand it to make her claim more believable?
Personally, I would bet against this possibility. My theory is she legitimately misunderstood the matrix, but fake role-claimed anyway because, to quote her, she "had nothing to lose."
It doesn't make sense any way you slice it that you have "nothing to lose".
I don't understand this post.
Perhaps lol. I disagree though, the original ping itself (yours) is pretty weak. It's about my first comment in thread "tired to lose" that one has to milk heavily in order to extrapolate a scum read from. I feel that'd be pretty natural for someone to forget about it with how many other posts and content I have that can be analyzed for reads. Repeating it several times (especially when it's contrasted by a "I feel better about him now/recently") strikes me as being extremely self-aware to and attempt to keep consistency that isn't natural.
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:32 pm
thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:29 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:27 pm Lynch all liars? :grin:
Epignosis claims he lies all the time as a civilian, but he is weird. I generally assume that if someone is caught in a lie, they are bad. The question I'm asking myself now is whether you legitimately expected me to forget a suspicion I had less than 72 hours ago. :ponder:
I don't expect you to forget it. However, I'd expect you to omit it when sharing reads especially when it's something as weak as being pinged by "Hi, I'm nova and I'm tired of losing". The contrast is too big.
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:30 am
thellama73 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:14 pm Nova made up a bs read of me on page fucking one and not once has he doubted it. I mean get real. Civilians don't do that. Fuck I wish dunya was still here.
This is the main thing that wories me about Nova as well. I don't believe his claim that he suspects me for having a consistent read on him. That doesn't make sense to me. It feels like he decided to build a case on me first and went looking for evidence for it later. .I also don't like his comment where he basically said "I won't get lynched as long as I am around to defend myself." That's overconfidence.

That isn't what pinged me now, is it? Your read isn't really consistent since you had me had bad, then started feeling better about me, then neutral and now bad I believe. What was unnaturally consistent is you keeping a negative ping due to my entry "Hi, I'm Nova and tired of losing" that you never substantiated. I have close to 300 posts, and a whole lot of content to analyze and get a read on. It feels like you never tried to figure me out and you're using that ping to justify keeping me at a neutral read to have your options open. It's pretty fucking obvious seeing your quotes in the spoiler below of most of your mentions of me.

Yeah, nope. I'm pretty sure Sloonei asked me if I read you bad because of it, and answered no. I had also before this shared some thoughts about you that I didn't feel great about but they were mostly tinfoily.

Again with "I don't like *insert random quote*". Substantiate. This is the same as you not liking me saying I'm tired of losing. This is actually what feels like someone deciding to build a case on someone and going to look for evidence later. It's weak, ad bland accusation. I mean how is overconfidence a necessarily bad thing? It's a cheap accusation that'll just go back to "call it a gut read" or maybe "tone" :rolleyes: .

thellama73 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:57 pm novaselinenever - I was pinged by her post expressing frustration over not having won in a while. Could be the result of being given a baddie role and feeling outnumbered.
thellama73 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:32 pm It's a tone thing. Mafia tend to be more defensive and feel more vulnerable. I would expect fear or anxiety over losing, even if said in jest, more from a mafia member than a civilian.
thellama73 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:01 pm I have not felt too good about Nova from the beginning, but I don't have very much concrete to go on.
thellama73 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:52 pm Nova: Pinged me early on, but has been a good participant with useful contributions lately.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I've made a liar of myself by promising to catch up tonight; I've got to go to bed and get ready for tomorrow (new boss starts!) I realized it's only the first part of Day 3, so I can do my catchup tomorrow. I hope I will also have time to do a re-read or ISO on Nova.I take a 530 yoga class on Mondays, so you should see me around 730ish.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

[mention]MacDougall[/mention]

What exactly is his case on me, except narrating Mongoose's suspicion on me? He has no case on me, it's your own case and you're projecting your tunnel on him to feed it.

It ain't a distancing scum tactic. Those same Mongoose suspicion on me are mirroring his treatment of me. Never digging in my posts to figure me out, keeping me at a neutral read to keep options open, prodding your case on me and buddying you. All for what? For this moment right fucking here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm comfortable that if I am in a three player lylo that I am going to make the right call this time. In fact I am not concerned about that at all right now. I was nowhere near as

We need to be absolutely one hundred percent certain about Mongoose. I can't see the situation changing, but we need to rule out that we've missed something that clears her.

Let's play a game.

Removing Juliets from the POE entirely here are all the possible team combinations.

Mongoose/Llama
Mongoose/Nova
Mongoose/Sloonei
Mongoose/Mac
Llama/Nova
Llama/Sloonei
Llama/Mac
Sloonei/Mac
Sloonei/Nova
Mac/Nova

I'll remove ones containing myself.

Mongoose/Nova
Mongoose/Sloonei tie Mongoose/Llama
Sloonei/Nova tie Llama/Sloonei
Llama/Nova

This is how I would order the team pairings in order of likelihood. Nova is incompatible with Llama but compatible with everyone else. Mongoose is compatible with everyone. Llama is incompatible with everyone except Moongoose but the way he has gone about his work today makes him close to incompatible with her too. I'd almost remove him from POE on account of this. In actuality I am more sure he is a civ than I am Sloonei.

I see no reality in which Mongoose is a civ though so we don't have to worry about that yet because the Mafia are going to be forced to herd thin and it'll work in our favour.
novaselinenever
Hitman

I'm out of here
novaselinenever
Hitman

Why exactly is Mongoose not compatible with Llama?
novaselinenever
Hitman

The work he has done today is more an attack on me than on her. It sets up my mislynch by which would guarantee them the win. It'd be pretty naive to think that a Mafioso isn't capable of that, especially in their situation being in everyone's PoE.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:13 pm Why exactly is Mongoose not compatible with Llama?
He intends to lynch her. Lynching his teammate today is not advised. The Mafia play today to win today.

Return to “Previous Heists”