Dogs vs. Cats [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is the feline who is posing as a dog, anyway?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Fayt
17%
Michelle
No votes
novaselinenever
8%
CatDog (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
75%

Total votes: 12
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 1]

Post by nutella »

Have you really never had one?? Wtf
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 210

Post by MacDougall »

can I please have

"An entire chicken in a can"

Thanks
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 500
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle seemed more serious business early in Girl Genius (she was mafia) than she has here. She’s having a good time. Neat.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 104

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 0]

Post by Epignosis »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:24 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:13 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:01 pm I don't feel like explaining my town read on Jay. Nothing scummy about that.
It's not only the lack of expanding but more so your whole entrance. You start with that strong vouch, then when prodded turns to light jokes and icebreakers using the theme and host to pull you through the thread. It's a big mess, and it feels like you weren't sure how to enter the thread and went on with a mix of down to business following the marks of the early gth reads and trying to be 'fun'. It's not natural.

Also why the need to comment "nothing scummy about that"?
I was very sure about how I wanted to enter the thread. The mess was on purpose. I strongly disagree. It's perfectly natural.
If it was on purpose, how was it natural?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 273

Post by novaselinenever »

Rej wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:20 pm I don't get the scumreads on Dragomir. Sounds a bit forced by JJJ and novas, also it was quite a speedy jump.

Mac is looking OK

There was a thing with Sprityo and Michelle that bothered me. They just quoted each other and then dropped the D0 fluffing. It gave me a "picky" vibe.
I really wait for @sprityo and @Michelle post to deduct further about their alignment in the game.

Again about the above tizzy I feel like JJJ is town. It fits with his previous townplay of engagin agressively to collect as much data as possible from something, I like it and I wanna see more of it through the course of the game!

I am too tired to read a wolf in Drago or novas, in best case I want them to be town with us.

I will go sleep now, I hope I won't have to catch up that much pages when I am at work after I woke up.
Forced how?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Also how come you feel JJJ is town if his scumread on Drago is forced?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 0]

Post by Dom »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:55 pm I'm going to start playing seriously in a minute here. Give me an hour or 2 and I'm gonna come in hot.
lol people who feel genuinely about their actions don't cave to such light pressure lol someone is worried and has stuff to hide.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:27 pm Add Dom to the "not distinctly good" pile.
i am forgettable after all
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:05 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:13 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:58 am The fact that you scum read me confirms to me that your reads are garbage :nicenod:
:confused2:
Dom why is this triple question mark face?
i found it to be as asinine as he accuses you as being.

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:37 pm The suspicion on me is not really warranted. You guys took out of proportion without good reason. All signs pointed to me just fooling around. It was random, had no basis or anything to support it. Doing something as foolish as refusing to lynch x player out of the blue is out of the question for someone like me. You guys know the kind of player that I am already, it takes a while for me to get married to a town read and I don't even like to give them out. Many red flags showing you that I wasn't serious at all.

Now moving on from me, what do you guys think about LC?
"I refuse to do what you ask, but now I will complain about it and now LC LET'S TALK ABOUT ANYONE BUT ME"

hi rudy guiliani is that u
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:09 pm lol sorry I keep omitting you Dom. Orange
:hug:
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:27 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:26 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:25 pm You're bad. Nova is good. Nutella is neutral. Mac is good but just has bad reads.
Okay. Why x4
I'm only explaining why on just you.
That's a start. :smile:

Do it.
Sike. I'm not doing it.
This is a perfect example of why I think Drago is bad. lol
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:52 pm So here is why Jay is bad. First, these quick and fast reads he's throwing with cat and dog reads feel like an attempt to generate early town cred by coming in hot and strong with all that. The downside with this is that there's no expansion afterward from all that. There's a little reason given to the good Nutella read by I'm not really focused on that one. What I am focused on are the scum reads. They're thrown in there and that's about it. The Mac wolf read came and gone just like that, making it feel like there wasn't any actual thought process into it in the first place and the Turnip vote doesn't even look real. It just got placed in there.

Now my second reason against Jay is with how he's tackling me. He puts me rock bottom in his rainbow with a bright red like I'm strong read but my conversation with him didn't reflect that for me. It feels like he's still trying to decide on how to read me. That doesn't match up with my rainbow placement. The entire feel that I'm getting about him is that he's not wanting to drive. He wants to sit in the back and let someone else drive while he takes a few jabs here and there. Does that make sense?
Like immediately followed up with this.

Do you care or not?
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:18 pm Drago is town

Rej is cat. "I don't understand the case" is scumtell sometimes
eye have missed u friend

i also like half of this post a whole lot.
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:20 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:18 pm Drago is town

Rej is cat. "I don't understand the case" is scumtell sometimes
Super weak reason against one. "I don't understand the case" is not at all alignment indicative and can be said by anyone regardless of alignment. Like how could you use that as a scum tell? I don't get it.
bullsuit
yeah it CAN be.
I think rej has no intentions of understanding the case though. :shrug:
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:20 pm Can I have a custom forum title? Am I elite enough for one yet?
i've yet to have one too. and i'm OG.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:52 pm So here is why Jay is bad. First, these quick and fast reads he's throwing with cat and dog reads feel like an attempt to generate early town cred by coming in hot and strong with all that. The downside with this is that there's no expansion afterward from all that. There's a little reason given to the good Nutella read by I'm not really focused on that one. What I am focused on are the scum reads. They're thrown in there and that's about it. The Mac wolf read came and gone just like that, making it feel like there wasn't any actual thought process into it in the first place and the Turnip vote doesn't even look real. It just got placed in there.

Now my second reason against Jay is with how he's tackling me. He puts me rock bottom in his rainbow with a bright red like I'm strong read but my conversation with him didn't reflect that for me. It feels like he's still trying to decide on how to read me. That doesn't match up with my rainbow placement. The entire feel that I'm getting about him is that he's not wanting to drive. He wants to sit in the back and let someone else drive while he takes a few jabs here and there. Does that make sense?
novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:04 pm Michelle seemed more serious business early in Girl Genius (she was mafia) than she has here. She’s having a good time. Neat.
You're late.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:24 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:20 pm Agreed with concern about Rej take. Potential TMI on Dragomir.
Why? What about it strikes as TMI?
I'll answer for him. Firstly, you have been actually pretty scummy. So for Rej to defend you is TMI. Rej has no reason to feel like you have been civvy enough to question the people casing him.

Rej is taking the opportunity to gain your trust by dismissing the case as incredulous, which is invariably how you would feel as a civ. In the event of a civilian flip of you he is distanced from the case making of a bad lynch, which is where people first look for wolves (even though it's usually never that simple).

Now, onto Fayt, who we have common ground on.
This post smells like a litter box. Paints quite a big picture of events. "Actually pretty scummy"? Mac is purring like a devil
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:57 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:47 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:09 pm Low-key wanna scum read Jay for being tryhard just cause it'd be funny.

That's a turnaround.
Im more of a fan of Roundabout myself
Right on.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

[mention]Turnip Head[/mention]

i'm not civ reading mac yet

but i also like ur point
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:37 pm @Turnip Head

but i also like ur point
Missed you too :hugs:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm voting for Dragomir. I'm probably wrong. I don't care. I do stupid things. Like chase cars.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mangy mutts: nutella & Dom
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 54

Post by speedchuck »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:20 pm Agreed with concern about Rej take. Potential TMI on Dragomir.
I'll answer for him. Firstly, you have been actually pretty scummy. So for Rej to defend you is TMI. Rej has no reason to feel like you have been civvy enough to question the people casing him.

Rej is taking the opportunity to gain your trust by dismissing the case as incredulous, which is invariably how you would feel as a civ. In the event of a civilian flip of you he is distanced from the case making of a bad lynch, which is where people first look for wolves (even though it's usually never that simple).

This post smells like a litter box. Paints quite a big picture of events. "Actually pretty scummy"? Mac is purring like a devil
IDK Mac always comes off overtly scummy to me.

I like you tho dawg
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 54

Post by speedchuck »

Can drago and Rej both be bad?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:50 pm Mangy mutts: nutella & Dom
woof woof hoe
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'll support a Dragomir vote. I was too annoyed earlier to talk about it, but now I am more chill...just :rolleyes: to any case made against my Day 0 posts.
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:30 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:58 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:55 pm I just felt like doing that.
Ok how about talking about why you felt that way?
>Trying to go with the grain
>Hiding behind off-radar and focusing his attacks on an already suspected target. Similar to the first point.

LC = bad for me. It's only one post. A bit too early to tell if this is the direction that LC is going for the day with. Because of those 2 things, I'm not married to this read, but this is how I feel right now.
My post was an entirely facetious post, following JJJ's demanding line of questioning. Dragomir sees it as an "attack" on him, the "target".
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:40 pmI haven't had major gripes with LC to this point. I thought his car semi-joke looked like it came from a real place. I saw what you said about him before, and I do have a thought. I want LC to answer you himself before I blab though.
"Car semi-joke"? "Real place"? What are you talking about man?

I feel like I'm at a book club meeting discussing the many intricate subtle nuances of a Garfield comic. Are either of these guys even for real?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The thing you said about a car, see? I think was a joke, see? I also thought it had real function as being incredulous about my “tell me more” bit, see?

[mention]Long Con[/mention]
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] where in the absolute shit is your vote? :charlieblackmon:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I just got massively screwed by J. Williams in the DET-GBP game sliding on his ass on purpose in front of the end zone to let Crosby kick a field goal. I didn't lose anything, but damn. What could have been.

That said, the officiating sucked in favor of GBP. Two face mask penalties on Flowers? Guy has never had one and shouldn't have had either tonight.

In that game, the dogs lost. Let it not be so here.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also JJJ is a Cincy fan. Bengals.

"The Bengal tiger ranks among the biggest wild cats alive today."

Lynch him.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:39 pm Also JJJ is a Cincy fan. Bengals.

"The Bengal tiger ranks among the biggest wild cats alive today."

Lynch him.
Doesn’t this already bring me enough pain? :disappoint:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:37 pm Turnip Head

but i also like ur point
Are you referring to TH’s point against Rej or his point against Mac?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:31 pm The thing you said about a car, see? I think was a joke, see? I also thought it had real function as being incredulous about my “tell me more” bit, see?
Not really. It not "real" in any way other than referencing Grease.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:33 pm

BAD TURNIP HEAD.

I want to solve the game with you, not in spite of you.

*hits TH on the nose with newspaper*
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:48 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:31 pm The thing you said about a car, see? I think was a joke, see? I also thought it had real function as being incredulous about my “tell me more” bit, see?
I didn’t even know until right now that you were referencing Grease, despite your gif and “tell me more”.

I’m not the smartest doggo. :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Dragomir’s behavior to this point has been goofy, but not outlandish. When he expanded on his read that I’m no good, I thought he looked pretty genuine. The case may not be “strong”, but that’s not a standard I’m holding any case to at this stage of a Mafia game.

It’s about me so I grant the potential for biases etc. A Dragomir voter and/or accuser should talk about this.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:52 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:48 pm
I didn’t even know until right now that you were referencing Grease, despite your gif and “tell me more”.

I’m not the smartest doggo. :smile:
:fishslap:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:59 pm I think Dragomir’s behavior to this point has been goofy, but not outlandish. When he expanded on his read that I’m no good, I thought he looked pretty genuine. The case may not be “strong”, but that’s not a standard I’m holding any case to at this stage of a Mafia game.

It’s about me so I grant the potential for biases etc. A Dragomir voter and/or accuser should talk about this.
I've said things about Dragomir, but I'm waiting to hear from Dragomir.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

werd

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dragomir has said a lot already, what are you waiting to hear?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom- Good
Dragomir- Bad
Fayt - No opinion
JJJ- Fine :rolleyes:
Long Con - No opinion
Mac - Good
Michelle - Good
nova - Good
nutella - Good
Rej - I'm going to have to revisit this one.
speedchuck - Conflicting views here. Having met speedchuck in person has made me reevaluate how I consider his posts. I have to think on him too.
sprityo - Who?
TSP - No opinion
Turnip Head - Bad

That's where I am.

Do dogs drink beer? I don't know. Never had one. I'm drinking lots of beer. I had a cat once that drank beer. I'm not making that up. Tunces loved Killian's.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Never had a dog I mean to say. I've had a beer. :beer:
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I can’t read this right now I promise I will in the morning
I’m not looking forward to another day 1 Rej vs Drago fight
Fayt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Fayt »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:27 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:21 pm
Fayt wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:34 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:36 pm I thought Fayt was part of the recent MU wave but they're not lol
Sup Starlight
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:30 pm We already have something of substance to talk about, people. If you haven't already piped in, I want to know what y'all think of Dragomir or anything related to the conversation surrounding Dragomir.
So for the dragomir thing, I might be late on this because I haven't had a chance to reply until now. There are things I'm unsure of and this is off of first impressions but I do lean scum on him. As reasons stated above but also because of Dragomir not wanting to do first impressions but then jump onto another target (i.e. LC) so he must think of something about LC that strikes him as odd or did he just drop the LC name to get people off of his back.

Secondly, I don't think Dragomir and JJJ are bussing each other. If they are then I'm definitely fooled. If Dragomir turns out to be scum, I find Jay as town and vice versa. However, there is a chance they could both be town but I don't think both would be scum.
Fake. Super fake. Fayt is bad.
"I do lean scum on him". She is emphasising "I do" as opposed to just "I lean". She is responding someone who does not. There is only one person who has actively said that they do not and that is Rej. This is consequentially distancing of Rej.

The second paragraph spews both Jay and Drago as town.
English might not be my best suit but I was just only responding to JJJ. It's a bit of a reach to say that I'm distancing from Rej off of that because I said I do lean rather than I lean when both mean the same thing. There's someone else who also said Dragomir is town so it's not just only Rej. As far as Rej is concerned, I have a scum lean on him too.

As for the second paragraph, I'm thinking of possibilities, I still find Dragomir scummy but I could always be wrong.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:59 pm I think Dragomir’s behavior to this point has been goofy, but not outlandish. When he expanded on his read that I’m no good, I thought he looked pretty genuine. The case may not be “strong”, but that’s not a standard I’m holding any case to at this stage of a Mafia game.

Not too sold on him. Wondered why on the LC name drop then calls me fake without elaborating or explaining why he thinks of LC as bad despite not liking to do first impressions, his trolling seems genuine but his defense afterwards felt weak to me and he held a soft defense on Rej and vice versa.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Fayt wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:34 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:36 pm I thought Fayt was part of the recent MU wave but they're not lol
Sup Starlight
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:30 pm We already have something of substance to talk about, people. If you haven't already piped in, I want to know what y'all think of Dragomir or anything related to the conversation surrounding Dragomir.
So for the dragomir thing, I might be late on this because I haven't had a chance to reply until now. There are things I'm unsure of and this is off of first impressions but I do lean scum on him. As reasons stated above but also because of Dragomir not wanting to do first impressions but then jump onto another target (i.e. LC) so he must think of something about LC that strikes him as odd or did he just drop the LC name to get people off of his back.

Secondly, I don't think Dragomir and JJJ are bussing each other. If they are then I'm definitely fooled. If Dragomir turns out to be scum, I find Jay as town and vice versa. However, there is a chance they could both be town but I don't think both would be scum.
This post sounded genuine to me. I'll give Fayt the temporary green light.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:07 am Dom- Good
Dragomir- Bad
Fayt - No opinion Good
Long Con - No opinion
Mac - Good
Michelle - Good
nova - Good
nutella - Good
speedchuck - Conflicting views here. Having met speedchuck in person has made me reevaluate how I consider his posts. I have to think on him too.
sprityo - Who?
TSP - No opinion
Turnip Head - Bad

That's where I am.

Do dogs drink beer? I don't know. Never had one. I'm drinking lots of beer. I had a cat once that drank beer. I'm not making that up. Tunces loved Killian's.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:56 pm Can drago and Rej both be bad?
Three votes on Dragomir. Three votes on Rej.

You are asking this question but you aren't voting for either one. Bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:31 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:07 am Dom- Good
Dragomir- Bad
Fayt - No opinion Good
Long Con - No opinion
Mac - Good
Michelle - Good
nova - Good
nutella - Good
speedchuck - Conflicting views here. Having met speedchuck in person has made me reevaluate how I consider his posts. I have to think on him too. Bad
sprityo - Who?
TSP - No opinion
Turnip Head - Bad

That's where I am.

Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Rej »

@Dragomir we must be the best mafia players on earth when people always try to get us dayoned.

Yare yare I come and I have to catch up as fuck on mobile.

Ok switch in scenes: I am sitting on the toilette and have time now:
@JaggedJimmyJay I was neither civ nor scum reading Dragomir. Until you bring me a vital slip I wont scumread Dragomir that easily simple as that. Get used it.

Back to JJJ : I feel you are way too agressive to get a clear civ read from me. I dont know how scum profits from this but we got 2 fast wagons started up. And I feel town does not profit from these wagons. We still have time and need to wait for some replies.

So I have 3 votes on me. And I threw soft suspicion on Michelle and Sprityo. I feel like scum is voting me up in hope that my wagon becomes stronger EoD when others join up to generate an easy mislynch.

I will revisit novas post brb.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:18 pm
Rej wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:20 pm I don't get the scumreads on Dragomir. Sounds a bit forced by JJJ and novas, also it was quite a speedy jump.

Mac is looking OK

There was a thing with Sprityo and Michelle that bothered me. They just quoted each other and then dropped the D0 fluffing. It gave me a "picky" vibe.
I really wait for @sprityo and @Michelle post to deduct further about their alignment in the game.

Again about the above tizzy I feel like JJJ is town. It fits with his previous townplay of engagin agressively to collect as much data as possible from something, I like it and I wanna see more of it through the course of the game!

I am too tired to read a wolf in Drago or novas, in best case I want them to be town with us.

I will go sleep now, I hope I won't have to catch up that much pages when I am at work after I woke up.
Forced how?
Because they came too quick. Drago is easy to discuss and have a wagon formed on. Both civ and scum might know this.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

JJJ and Mac look worser than before.
Fayt is ok.
Epi is also ok.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

So who wanna join a JJJ or Mac lynch?
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Anyway taking the shit was crazy. But the damage done to toilette...ooof cant add gifs or memes on mobile...so sad.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 am @Dragomir we must be the best mafia players on earth when people always try to get us dayoned.

Yare yare I come and I have to catch up as fuck on mobile.

Ok switch in scenes: I am sitting on the toilette and have time now:
@JaggedJimmyJay I was neither civ nor scum reading Dragomir. Until you bring me a vital slip I wont scumread Dragomir that easily simple as that. Get used it.

Back to JJJ : I feel you are way too agressive to get a clear civ read from me. I dont know how scum profits from this but we got 2 fast wagons started up. And I feel town does not profit from these wagons. We still have time and need to wait for some replies.

So I have 3 votes on me. And I threw soft suspicion on Michelle and Sprityo. I feel like scum is voting me up in hope that my wagon becomes stronger EoD when others join up to generate an easy mislynch.

I will revisit novas post brb.
You said you didn’t understand the case on Dragomir. That can imply a number of things, and I seek to know precisely what was in your head. You say didn’t read him as a civilian or as mafia. Cool beans. You defended him anyway, before he’d made any truly substantive post, and I am not clear on what’s not to understand. Whether it’s right or not, the beefs with Dragomir were pretty ordinary stuff.

I don’t care whether you give me a “clear civ read”, and I don’t know why you felt it necessary to say that. I’m aggressive, which you seemed to anticipate given your earlier assessment of me (I’ll have to quote it in a separate post, mobile is abysmal). Now I’m all of these at once:

~ Not clear civ
~ Behaving in a way that you don’t know benefits the mafia
~ Looking worse
~ One of two lynch candidates

I don’t see any progression whatsoever leading you here other than “JJJ voted for me”.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Rej wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:20 pm Again about the above tizzy I feel like JJJ is town. It fits with his previous townplay of engagin agressively to collect as much data as possible from something, I like it and I wanna see more of it through the course of the game!
This is literally the opposite of what you just said. Getting into tizzies and being aggressive were not only town indicators for you, but you enjoyed it and encouraged more.

What changed? :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:18 am
Rej wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:20 pm Again about the above tizzy I feel like JJJ is town. It fits with his previous townplay of engagin agressively to collect as much data as possible from something, I like it and I wanna see more of it through the course of the game!
This is literally the opposite of what you just said. Getting into tizzies and being aggressive were not only town indicators for you, but you enjoyed it and encouraged more.

What changed? :goofp:
Nothing changed. I still like tizzies. Else I wouldnt had engaged myself in this.

The question rather is if you are the same civillian JJJ from the other game? I'd say no.

Back then (persona game) you got heavily pressured and then you started your rational and well thought civillian play. Now I feel things are differently. You dont do your analysis you are underwhelming in contrast to your previous plays.

So JJJ tell me what changed?

You didnt come any further than saying "rej is lackluster he is a wolf".
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:00 am Mac look worser than before.
Go on

Return to “Previous Side Missions”