Dogs vs. Cats [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is the feline who is posing as a dog, anyway?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Fayt
17%
Michelle
No votes
novaselinenever
8%
CatDog (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
75%

Total votes: 12
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 3]

Post by nutella »

Ok, I just more thoroughly read Jay's points about fayt and am willing to entertain it. Going to give her iso another pass.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 273

Post by novaselinenever »

nutella wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:20 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:24 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:16 pm [VOTE: Dom] aubergine
Do you think Dom kills Turnip Head?
Yes.
Tell me moooore
It's more about thinking he's bad and our last cast, rather than specific reasons he killed TH. I hate that kind of night analysis, and it has no merit when facing more than 1 person without knowing the group dynamics. Remember Kylemii coasting in Megaman Mafia 'cause of a Jay's death on N1 that people thought couldn't be from him lol.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:36 pm
Yes.
Tell me moooore
It's more about thinking he's bad and our last cast, rather than specific reasons he killed TH. I hate that kind of night analysis, and it has no merit when facing more than 1 person without knowing the group dynamics. Remember Kylemii coasting in Megaman Mafia 'cause of a Jay's death on N1 that people thought couldn't be from him lol.
Okay so tell me more about why you specifically think Dom is bad.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I'm remembering how much I agreed with mac's early accusations of fayt, and thinking I tone cleared her too easily later. Plus Jay's points about her defending him, and the weird sprityo vote... yeah ok. [VOTE: fayt] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

nutella wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:36 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:36 pm
Yes.
Tell me moooore
Okay so tell me more about why you specifically think Dom is bad.
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:29 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:54 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:43 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:41 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:34 pm I will say that my initial instinct coming into this Day 2 was to vote again for Dragomir. I still have grievances there.
Why?
Because I still have grievances there. Damn can't you read?
What are those grievances? I'm interested. I had earlier grievances with his initial entrance and the stubbornness that led to you activated my trap card moment, but I've been reconsidering that since he opened up with his LC suspicion. There is also Rej's handling of him and his bold defense of Rej that makes him look good.
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:55 pm Dragomir's been basically the focal point of D1 and he didn't even get lynched lol
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:55 pm @Dom What's your beef with Drago?
What are you trying to do here?
Doing Dom. Feels like he's milking his Drago stuff, majority of his D1 is giving shit to Dragomir mostly about being stubborn and not sharing his toughts.
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:46 pm
Dom wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:29 pm Don't love nova ignoring my entire day one post history where I very clearly say what my beef with Drago is.
I iso'd you. You spent most of that day giving him shit for being stubborn and refusing to comply with giving reads. It doesn't feel like there is much else, you were quoting the posts were he was messing around that way with some bullshit "this is why I suspect Drago". There is no progression, nothing else. Feels like you just jumped on the bandwagon, and you've been milking it to have a scum read to navigate the game through.
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:23 am
Dom wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:46 pm
Dom wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:29 pm Don't love nova ignoring my entire day one post history where I very clearly say what my beef with Drago is.
I iso'd you. You spent most of that day giving him shit for being stubborn and refusing to comply with giving reads. It doesn't feel like there is much else, you were quoting the posts were he was messing around that way with some bullshit "this is why I suspect Drago". There is no progression, nothing else. Feels like you just jumped on the bandwagon, and you've been milking it to have a scum read to navigate the game through.
Ah. I misunderstood what you meant by "Doing Dom".

Sure. I've been going hard after Dragomir. Does that seem out of the ordinary to you? Where do you stand on it? Here's where I'm at:

Drago was my top suspect during Day 1. Rej's lack of vote on him and the way the EoD went down do not lead me to change that belief. I'm open to other ideas, but I see no reason why I should be crucified over being consistent and having any semblance of logic to my thoughts. Rej did not vote for him. That does not make me feel great about him.

Also-- is nutella civ?
Going hard against him isn't what I'm grieving about. It's the for what and the how behind going hard against him. It's been mainly been about him refusing to share reads, and being stubborn. It doesn't make sense how strong and stiff your read seems to be when it's based on stuff like that. It doesn't feel real to me and there doesn't seem to be any kind of development one way or another. Seems like you just latched on to it to have an easy scum read and fake contribution. Like a robot lol, especially with the "this is why I suspect Drago *insert him refusing to share reads*" rather than it being about the content of his posts. It's weak.

That's actually something I think reflects good on him. Rej wasn't voting him, but Drago also didn't vote him. If they're teammate, I'd think they vote for each other in that scenario since they neutralize their own vote against each other. I'd like to know what you think more about his posts and the think he shared.
novaselinenever
Hitman

He's come out swinging hard this phase. He feels like a robot lol, he just picks up a person and cases them going hard. He goes from 0 to 100 lol, and there contrast between how strongly he seems to feels with the material he's putting out is absolute bullshit. It feels so arbitrary and with no progression, it doesn't seem like he's trying to figure stuff out. He's just beating them up
novaselinenever
Hitman

What were Mac's earlier accusations about her?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:15 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:06 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:59 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:54 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:26 pm Wow, that was unexpected and awesome. RIP TSP and sprityo.
However this is a lot worse at face value than Jay's immediate reaction which felt more genuine.

Ughhh
:haha:
Eh?
Just made me laugh... your "Ughhh", and just the fact that you would read into that post at all.
Reactions to mafia flips have caught mafia many a time. You know this very well. Why are you laughing
... again, "Ughhh" from you is a funny reaction and it made me laugh. :|

I made that post for a reason, and it wasn't because I'm a baddie somehow trying to seem natural and Civvish.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 210

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:06 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:03 pm Tbh I just think it's 100% between nutella and Jay.
Tell me why the hell I killed TSP. Come on dude. It doesn't make any sense. This isn't even the moral question of Turnip Head, it's just obvious. Clear your way through the generic bullshit WIFOM and think about it.
You randomly started talking about how he's so town and then he died.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:44 pm @MacDougall I promise it's not me. Should we just go ahead and lynch Jay?
Nah we should just lynch who he says to lynch until it's glaringly obvious he's a cat.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jay is a cat but fuck it

[VOTE: Fayt] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 104

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 2]

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:10 am Meanwhile can I get some more feedback about sprityo please? I don't think anyone said anything but Dom.
He's a civilian what got lynched Day 2.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:12 am
sprityo wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:11 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:10 am Meanwhile can I get some more feedback about sprityo please? I don't think anyone said anything but Dom.
ive said approximately nothing and done approximately nothing

any other questions?
To be true I am not sure you can say much. It's about Rej's treatment of you. XD

It's good to see you anyway sprityo. It's been a fun Day 2. You should take a dip and see what you think.
sprityo got lynched because of that?

So you played into Rej's hands.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 500
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:03 pm Tbh I just think it's 100% between nutella and Jay.
Tell me why the hell I killed TSP. Come on dude. It doesn't make any sense. This isn't even the moral question of Turnip Head, it's just obvious. Clear your way through the generic bullshit WIFOM and think about it.
I definitely think that’s why he died. Attributing that kill to me is what makes no sense. Ermagerd WIFOM is not good enough. I’ll explain in greater detail later because nobody is paying attention.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Page 19. Jesus. I hate all of you.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:42 pm

any other questions?
To be true I am not sure you can say much. It's about Rej's treatment of you. XD

It's good to see you anyway sprityo. It's been a fun Day 2. You should take a dip and see what you think.

I made a judgment and it was wrong. I don’t give a shit. Making a case on sprityo himself is impossible when he has no posts. Credit to Rej for the errant lead.

There’s a good chance you’re playing into speedchuck’s hands when you raise that “can they both be mafia?” post regarding Dragomir.

We see posts from confirmed cats and we interpret them. That’s the game.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have a minor reason to think Long Con is a civilian.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:54 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:42 pm

any other questions?

I made a judgment and it was wrong. I don’t give a shit. Making a case on sprityo himself is impossible when he has no posts. Credit to Rej for the errant lead.

There’s a good chance you’re playing into speedchuck’s hands when you raise that “can they both be mafia?” post regarding Dragomir.

We see posts from confirmed cats and we interpret them. That’s the game.
I'm not playing into anything. I'm barely playing. I get about one or two hours of free time per day anymore. I'm losing my shit.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:59 am I take pride in my ability to extract abstraction from text. I once proposed, facetiously, a job in which I am responsible for mediating between messengers in dating sites/apps to help people avoid silly misinterpretation and miss obvious cues. I wonder why I never got that job. :goofp:
People realized masturbation was quicker and more satisfying than reading your reports? :shrug:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:31 am We are all glad to see TH back. Great guy. You're insulting him with this "I'd never kill him" shit though. When you're a wolf your commitment is to your team and win con. If TH is a perceived threat each and every one of you shoot the fucked. He's a lifer. He's not gonna drop off the face of the Earth just because he cops a bullet after helping is lynch a wolf on day 1. What do you think he doesn't know what to expect here?

All of you saying you wouldn't shoot him are at best lame as fuck.
That's why I'm sitting at home, playing Mafia on the Internet on a Friday night.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Fayt has not posted at all in Day 3. Silenced?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Michelle gets a downgrade for me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:05 pm
I definitely think that’s why he died. Attributing that kill to me is what makes no sense. Ermagerd WIFOM is not good enough. I’ll explain in greater detail later because nobody is paying attention.
:noble:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:24 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:04 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:49 pm How acts Long Con?
What defines you as either alignament?

Who are in your Poe?
:shrug2: I act how I act. I don't do a lot of Mafia self-reflection, I just say what comes to my mind. I'm pretty laid-back, but I can start throwing things around at times when the level of ignoring me gets high enough.

I don't have a POE.
If you are villager and I can't see you villager i will be very sad because that means i am an idiot voting for you.
How come you don't have a Poe. I am voting you. Am i a good one?
You are voting. The one you're voting is not in your Poe?
This looks phony as hell to me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:32 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:29 pm

Who are in your Poe?
:shrug2: I act how I act. I don't do a lot of Mafia self-reflection, I just say what comes to my mind. I'm pretty laid-back, but I can start throwing things around at times when the level of ignoring me gets high enough.

I don't have a POE.
If you are villager and I can't see you villager i will be very sad because that means i am an idiot voting for you.
Using Process of Elimination is just one of many methods of playing this game. It's not my method.

If one is an idiot for being unable to tell who's mafia and who's villager with every vote, then I guess we're all idiots. Right? I don't get why you would be so hard on yourself for being unable to easily put me in a category.
I have to find out asap if my vote is on mafia or town. I need to know. I hate to mislynch a fellow townie.
Why is Michelle so focused on LC? There is no drive present to get everyone else correct. Why just LC?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:41 pm
Most importantly, if I am either lynched or shot before Day 3 begins:

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

ensure that the pace of the game does not stagnate. I have more than 3x the post count of the next highest person -- this is not a boast, it is just a fact. That means that when I am gone, the primary engine driving the game is gone. A new engine will need to be installed. Please step up and make it happen. There have been too many cases in recent memory where games have completely taken a crap as soon as I die. Don't let it happen here.
This drives me up the wall. You have three times the post count of the next highest person because you suck at editing. Edit your thoughts down to exactly what needs to be said. Stop filling the thread with whatever. MP used to do the same thing. It doesn't make you a better player. It just shows you're a bad writer.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:29 pm I think the case against LC is poor. This isn’t uncertainty or doubt like with Rej D1, it’s just a perception that the case is *bad*. Rej’s voting behavior makes very little sense if LC is his teammate.

Dragomir could be for the refused vote. Rej waited around for a different wagon to blossom though, and it ended up being LC by no manipulation of his own. He plopped his vote on there without a care. The whole “it was coordinated distancing” spiel does not hold water for me.

I also think LC is behaving like a civilian.
hmmmmm......

ugh. I guess it doesn't make sense as to why Rej would place a vote on a teammate that late in the day. If that was the wagon he decides to go on but not on Dragomir or Mac despite him voicing his suspicion on them... In that case, I would like to look at Dragomir again. I had a neutral read but dismissed it due to meta reading off of his posts.

I might be overthinking that its some 4d chess play with Rej and LC.
This sounds like garbage to me. By now Fayt should have some concrete opinions, not "ugh. I guess it doesn't make sense."
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:23 pm I hope Mac and Epi can make it in to chat a little before the deadline
Never going to happen during the work week.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:15 pm JJJ you sure are a fast typer.

I am curious how many cats you'll find until my morning. I am for sure cat in your eyes because this time i have zero interactions with the flipped mafia hence there should be distancing.
No more case for me, here you have it.
*Swags tail
woof!
:suspish:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:53 am

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

ensure that the pace of the game does not stagnate. I have more than 3x the post count of the next highest person -- this is not a boast, it is just a fact. That means that when I am gone, the primary engine driving the game is gone. A new engine will need to be installed. Please step up and make it happen. There have been too many cases in recent memory where games have completely taken a crap as soon as I die. Don't let it happen here.
This drives me up the wall. You have three times the post count of the next highest person because you suck at editing. Edit your thoughts down to exactly what needs to be said. Stop filling the thread with whatever. MP used to do the same thing. It doesn't make you a better player. It just shows you're a bad writer.
No. Kiss my ass.

Editing my thoughts down any more than *I want to edit them down* neuters what I do. I just said I am not talking about being a “good” player (whatever that means) in that very post, so that bitching is meaningless to me.

You hate catching up when you’re short on time. That’s understandable. If I am too accommodating in that arena, I think my team suffers. We’ve been through this before and I just don’t give a damn if it drives you up the wall. Get over it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I generally agree with your perspectives on Fayt and Michelle.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:04 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:53 am

No. Kiss my ass.

Editing my thoughts down any more than *I want to edit them down* neuters what I do. I just said I am not talking about being a “good” player (whatever that means) in that very post, so that bitching is meaningless to me.

You hate catching up when you’re short on time. That’s understandable. If I am too accommodating in that arena, I think my team suffers. We’ve been through this before and I just don’t give a damn if it drives you up the wall. Get over it.
Murder your darlings.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, fuck you for lynching sprityo over nothing. Just got to that part.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

:bliss:

Skipping JJJ essays again.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:08 am :bliss:

Skipping JJJ essays again.
At this point I’m not sure anyone bothers with them, so I’m not sure why I do. :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'll go back and read your Fayt stuff tomorrow.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:08 pm I can actually clear myself (as much as one can in a setup like this). I just ask that people listen to what I say when I explain this later. It will involve numerous posts so I want my computer.
At a computer yet?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:16 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:08 pm I can actually clear myself (as much as one can in a setup like this). I just ask that people listen to what I say when I explain this later. It will involve numerous posts so I want my computer.
At a computer yet?
Nope, I left it at the office. I’m sitting here debating between going there now or waiting until morning.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

1- Dom - Okay
2- Dragomir - Mafia
3- Epignosis - Wino
4- Fayt - Mafia
5- JaggedJimmyJay - Needs a Team of Editors (and now apparently a chauffeur)
6- Long Con - Cool
7- MacDougall - Cool
8- Michelle - Badmaybe
9- novaselinenever - Good as Biscuits and Gravy
10- nutella - Depends on Walrus
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That's my time. See you in the morning.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alright I'm at the office. I'll plop down in the ol' chair, open up a new tab for some Walrus choons, and do a few Mafia things. :bass:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Now that bass emoji was absolutely a smiley guy playing a bass instrument, not this floppy fish thing. :ponder: :smoky: :mafia:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:06 pm JJJ's mass notifications incoming.

Good game.
is this allowed? from what i knew the dead can't post in the thread. I can't take like it has a value i can't say i didn't see it. Somewhere in my brain it exists.
It is a shade? It is a pat on the shoulder? :/

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:37 am

Good game.
is this allowed? from what i knew the dead can't post in the thread. I can't take like it has a value i can't say i didn't see it. Somewhere in my brain it exists.
We're lax with the occasional off-topic dead red post by deceased players as long as they are off-topic. This one might be close, but in any event I would encourage you to ignore it to the best of your ability.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:39 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:37 am

Good game.
We're lax with the occasional off-topic dead red post by deceased players as long as they are off-topic. This one might be close, but in any event I would encourage you to ignore it to the best of your ability.
i am doing this.
Ftr except i defended Rej so hard why am i in your Poe?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:45 am i am doing this.
I don't have a solid reason to call you a civilian. [mention]nutella[/mention], you might based on what you said earlier. It'd be a big help. :nicenod:

Generally I think you have been okay by your tone. I don't really even fault you terribly for having defended Rej. It happens. For me process of elimination is more a matter of "who can I most comfortably call a civilian, and who can I not?" than a matter of "who do I most suspect?". I can't comfortably call you a civilian at this point.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Still reading on previous page btw and still not familiar with players to know metas. The reversed is worse, my scum meta may be here as being my last scum game i was liking every time lately when asked, but my last town games are at MU. Like little less than 20 this summer.

Reminder for myself: hunting just one mafia is the hardest job and sometimes town fails to see themselves.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:49 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:45 am i am doing this.
I don't have a solid reason to call you a civilian. @nutella, you might based on what you said earlier. It'd be a big help. :nicenod:

Generally I think you have been okay by your tone. I don't really even fault you terribly for having defended Rej. It happens. For me process of elimination is more a matter of "who can I most comfortably call a civilian, and who can I not?" than a matter of "who do I most suspect?". I can't comfortably call you a civilian at this point.
I agree but while you put me in the Poe i should be a red read for you while you lean more to a null by the description. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Your Poe is again way too large.
I don't want to let you be, every villager counts and every mislynch is bad. I am one of the barking voices here and is my fault to not be heard yet.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:56 am I agree but while you put me in the Poe i should be a red read for you while you lean more to a null by the description. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Your Poe is again way too large.
I don't want to let you be, every villager counts and every mislynch is bad. I am one of the barking voices here and is my fault to not be heard yet.
How large do you think a POE should be here? I've explained that mine is its specific size because that's the standard calculation given the current numbers.

Not everyone in my POE is a red read. Mac is in it too, and that's because I'm allowed 4 people by the numbers. I don't really think he's a cat. You needn't let me be, ask whatever questions you want. :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:50 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:32 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:29 pm

Who are in your Poe?

I don't have a POE.
Using Process of Elimination is just one of many methods of playing this game. It's not my method.

If one is an idiot for being unable to tell who's mafia and who's villager with every vote, then I guess we're all idiots. Right? I don't get why you would be so hard on yourself for being unable to easily put me in a category.
I have to find out asap if my vote is on mafia or town. I need to know. I hate to mislynch a fellow townie.
Why is Michelle so focused on LC? There is no drive present to get everyone else correct. Why just LC?
a flipped wolf counter wagon is very important imo. If it was you i would be concerned about you.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”