Screw this, not reading pages 34-36
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 1]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Well I just woke up and read like 7 pages which isn’t usually how this goes

Mac if it’s cause I’m blendy and being lazy that’s correct but I’d point out that for one reason or another I haven’t yet discovered the secret to coasting as scum and also there are 30 people in this game and I subbed in I didn’t quite prep for this mental energy
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Creature »

Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:14 am Does anyone remember all the players that gave Creature town reads early on? I'm too lazy to search it.
What about those saying the townreads on me are TMI?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:12 am Screw this, not reading pages 34-36
Nothing happens
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:15 am Jack was one. I kinda sheeped it. Don't remember who else. Maybe Evenstar?
EvenStar called me spewed town for some reason.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

[VOTE: pawn] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:16 am Aight let's try this. So many names

Epignosis - yah
Hyena - naw
Creature - 'spewed town'

112 - don't remember
Benson - yep
iaafr - yep
MacDougall - yep

Master Radishes - sure
Michelle - looks meh
vanity. - looks meh

Evenstar - dunno
Jackofhearts2005 - dunno either
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - prob just stupid

DFaraday
Dom
Quin
sprityo
Texas Cloverleaf

Elephant
Lady Lambdadelta
Long Con
novaselinenever
Pawn Lelouch
Spiny Creature
Trustworthy Liberal
TonyStarkPrime

Dragomir - eh
juliets - yep can die
Rej - can go too

......This was hard. Much of this subject to change.

[VOTE: rej] aubergine :shrug2:
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[v]Rej[/v]
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Rej] aubergine

Dammit
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:11 am My problem with Creature is that I have no actual reason to offer a read. He's blendy, and he became even blendier as soon as he started getting locktown clears. I hate that. Civs are meant to get active when they get locktown clears imo.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:06 am
Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:05 am @112 at what point did you stop suspecting me?
Benson, son of Ben. May I offer you a Creature lynch as a starter?
Yep, I don't think your scumread on me here is any different from the countless other times you were wrong about me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Nova] aubergine do something.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:18 am
Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:05 am @112 at what point did you stop suspecting me?
Benson, son of Ben. May I offer you a Creature lynch as a starter?
Yep, I don't think your scumread on me here is any different from the countless other times you were wrong about me.
Come on man I'm sure you can count to 5.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

This is what happens when the creature isn't home
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Why is Elephant the top wagon?
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Post by Elephant »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:01 am 1494 is interesting

Hyena and Spiny Creature have interacted a lot and I feel like they're most likely TvS or SvS
1494 http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 84#p559184

That Epignosis calls a vote "not an opinion" does not please me. I rejoice at seeing Hyena interact with Spiny. It feels loose and matches my concept of town!Hyena. I felt the same looseness in town!Creature of Color Wheel and elsewhere, and hope to see more of it.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:21 am Why is Elephant the top wagon?
I have been wondering that myself, but nobody told me anything.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

From my interaction with Master Radishes, where Benson butted in, I have Benson as town if Radishes is town, and Radishes leans town on me. [mention]Master Radishes[/mention] was not perfectly certain of Benson's alignment, but much in the past 12 hours has revolved around Benson. Nutella observed Benson and 112 scumreading each other, and somehow concluded that it probably made one of 112, Benson, and Radishes not town. If that is true, 112 is scum. Iaafr townread 112 and Benson, and scumread nutella, but iaafr's reads are very flexible, and iaafr also has very high confidence in Benson, and I am suspicious of that. I can see iaafr as scum in this constellation. Epignosis had a slow start, and asserted more authority later on, townreading nutella and attacking iaafr's scumread of her. Epignosis plays intransparently, and I can see that playstyle as a cover for powerwolfing; excepting six players from lynch today without accompanying town reads strikes me as a bold but efficient possibility to protect his wolf buddies.
Getting the puzzle of these six players to line up correctly establishes a much needed town core. My current layout is Benson, Master Radishes, and nutella as town, and 112, iaafr, and Epignosis as uncertain scum. I need to research 112, a lot depends on them.

I also have Juliets, Hyena, and Creature as provisional town, but don't see them as connected as the others. I would love to see [mention]Hyena[/mention] and [mention]Creature[/mention] evaluate each other directly.
I am the Elephant.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Oh lol

Elephant's wagon is Benson, 112 and the Nanoob
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Let's put some real competition

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by Creature »

DFaraday wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:57 pm
Elephant wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:52 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:35 pm It’s like playing with Glorf if Glorf were an elephant
Who is Glorf, and why aren't they an elephant?
Glorf is famous for not discussing his alignment because he refuses to say he's town if he's not.

That's all I know though. I currently don't know this game's rules, the point system, or my alignment. Will figure those out and come back.
didn't realize this guy was in the game
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Probably scum
Creature
Made Man

Re: Inception [Hypnagogic Phase]

Post by Creature »

vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:39 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:36 pm
vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:34 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:33 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:32 pm
vanity. wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:15 pm i'm probably going to get questions about my nanook read so i'll just explain that now
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:51 pm Hey guys, I was busy the entirety of yesterday and forgot to check in here briefly, but all you missed was me saying hello and kill Lexi forthwith.

That is all, I’m going back to driving now. Someone wake me up at like D6
nanook instantly pushing lld in this post reads to me as "i've been burned by this person bad and i want to lynch them out of paranoia" to me. it's like a classic v thought process in my opinion. now, he has a good wolf game and i wouldn't take this to the grave, but i think it was enough to give him a townread, especially since no one else v read him.
I'm calling Vanity lock town for this post and, like, 5-10 of the posts he made before this one.
Vanity is the towniest town in this game, and I hope we're all in agreement on this.
...am i? am i just this easy of a read?

i feel like nothing i've done is outside of my wolfrange but... k.
To be fair, I've not seen your scum game. But I read you in G7 (you died as I subbed in) and watched you in in WC1, and you play this game similarly to how I do. Everything I see from you so far has been so pure, IMO.

How would you describe your wolf range, then?
my wolf range, huh...

while i haven't wolfed on forum before, and this game is another non-turbo village game from me, because randing wolf is impossible for some reason, but i'm the powerwolf type. a lot of people that know me from dm wouldn't give v reads on me this early, because they know i can give compelling thoughts on the game as a wolf.

i'd post around the same as either alignment. if i'm in the thread, i'm posting. that's all there really is to it. if you think i'm pure, cool. i don't think you're a wolf at the moment, so i'm comfortable with this.
This feels pure although I haven't really read it.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Texas Cloverleaf wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:17 am I'm alive fyi, game just started at an inconvenient time
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:41 pm Who else was it that said rabbit reminds them of the spec chat rabbit and town read them for it? I wanna give them town reads.
fun fact im pretty sure 2/3 wolves in mountainous desperado gave me that read so uh
ugh, I was one of those people who said that.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:27 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:13 am i read you wrong d1 of wc1 too

anyway im over the nutella read

i read hyena's iso and i dont love it and there are a few scummy points

like trying to signal that he needs to interact more with mac before he can develop a read (recently played against a scum who insisted he needed more realtime interaction)
kinda high fluff interaction ratio and his pushes are a bit strange

so something like dragomir/hyena/112 now

still feel 112 is posturey after all and not actually that towny?

i mean theyre promising big so im waiting on the delivery
i like the thought here. drago/hyena aren't terrible picks- as in i can see why you'd have them there, particularly drago. but they're also on the borderline between being good reads for a civilian to push and good reads for a wolf to push if that makes sense. i know you're wrong about me, so that gives me additional pause here.

in the game i remember playing with you, i had a strong and confident town-read on you right up until i was mislynched with you on the wagon. i'm not feeling as confident as i am in you as i was then, and you going back and forth on your read on me--and notably changing it after being called on a potential pocket attempt--makes me wonder.
This is the only literate post of 112 to date, I believe, and it stays fairly non-committal.

@112 , I would like to know your opinion on Benson, Master Radishes, iaafr, nutella, and Epignosis. What are their alignments, and how are they connected?
I am the Elephant.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:14 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:34 am speaking of which, @novaselinenever yo what's your deal? you voted the non player option and you have a single post that's just an emoji. where are your hot takes
Sprit is bad. You can take it to the bank.
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:14 pm Epi too
Bad
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:43 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:37 pm Also reserving judgement on LC, he has fooled me SO many times but I know his weekends are usually taken up with family things and the food truck
:evileye: Yes, I have fooled you before, but you will never find an instance of me trying to fool you by lying about why I was away from the thread. I fool by acting Civ in whatever ways that works, but all in-game fooling. You do not know me to be an excuse-making fooler. :eye:
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:38 pmWait wait.

Long Con has a food truck!??!?!?!??!?!
Yeah man, The Sandwich Shack. Philly Cheesesteaks, Buffalo Chicken, Pulled Pork, Bacon Bacon Cheddar... the best fries ever (frequent customer opinion, not just my own), and awesome poutine. Maybe deep fried Mars bar or something similar for dessert, monsieur?
LC, I think you misread me. I was saying 1) you often fool me but 2) I know you are ultra busy on weekends (so I don't hold it against you that you've only had one post). Maybe I should have included my parenthetical above in my original post so it would have been clear what I thought.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I agree with someone who said Trustworthy Liberal looks bad too
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Benson wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:44 am Maybe this is poor reasoning but Hyena recklessly voting everywhere just seems so villagery. I always see villagers do that more often than wolves.
until the wolves learn they can vote anyone they want without any implications as long they keep doing it frequently
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:43 pm im just always baffled when i get tunneled like this because i hardly see any scum with a playstyle that matches my towngame and i feel like ive been mostly transparent with most of my thoughts and my confidence levels are shaky like theyre supposed to be and i clearly dont have tmi and wtf honestly

also no, i dont have a strong argument for why benson is town other than them feeling generally solvy and liking the posts i said i liked (their first readspost, their post saying they dont actually have a confident scumread on 112, their post saying they wouldnt be surprised if 112 came in townreading them tomorrow, etc)
Your first paragraph speaks to me. I don't think I've ever seen a scum style that matches your current style either. And I feel like you have been transparent, your thoughts are shaky (and ever changing) and I haven't seen anything I consider tmi. I'm ready to lean town on you, but I would appreciate anyone who has played with you a lot to comment on whether this paragraph rings true to them.

I also liked the same Benson posts that you mention here. Maybe their reads of each other when they are both town take a while to evolve in a game, I wouldn't know since I've never played with them. [mention]Benson[/mention] and [mention]112[mention] is this true or when you read each other town does it usually happen day 1 and on in games? Maybe one of them doesn't have to be scum which is what I was thinking when I signed off last night.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

oh wow sorry don't know why all that verbiage is red!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

sprityo wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:12 am
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:50 pm People I don't remember existing in this game:
Quin
DFaraday
Dom
nova seline
Texas Cloverleaf
Trustworthy Liberal
>nova seline :haha:

It’s “no vaseline” dear
Always thought it was the former
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Dragomir »

I've awoken from my slumber and already decided that I'm not about to give out that case I was talking about on Mac. Don't feel like it anymore. Could someone give me a summary from page 28 to now? I ain't reading back.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:14 am
sprityo wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:12 am
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:50 pm People I don't remember existing in this game:
Quin
DFaraday
Dom
nova seline
Texas Cloverleaf
Trustworthy Liberal
>nova seline :haha:

It’s “no vaseline” dear
Wait, is Nova's username a grotesque sex pun of some kind?
No gasoline, dear
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:34 amI like Nyx.
I don't, I prefer Chaos.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:09 pm @juliets aren't you a Panthers fan?[ Commiserations if so./OT]
No, I'm a Bucs fans but I will accept your commiserations because we lost again today, heartbreaking.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:59 am [VOTE: Creature] aubergine why you coasting brah?
I'm coasting? Damn, I could swear I would wake up in the middle of the night to wish you a good night. I'm apparently not a sleepwalker like I thought.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:01 am Aka Eva saying he was spewed town since so many people townread him someone in there had to have tmi
Eva's townread on me sounded the stupidest.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:02 am
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:00 am lol. So I take it you don't agree with the creature tmi thing? Or did you miss that somehow even though it was a huge point of discussion for while
Who cares? There are 30 people in this game. Someone said something like "there are 30 people in this game so it makes perfect sense 5 people could have a town read on the same person" and I was like ... yeah.

Also Creature knows what gets him town reads. He's coasting. Needs votes.
Yes I agreed with that someone as well. And I also townread creature. :shrug:
Yeah but like. Counterpoint, you don't have a green peek right?
There's no green peek on you either.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

Elephant wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:53 am From my interaction with Master Radishes, where Benson butted in, I have Benson as town if Radishes is town, and Radishes leans town on me. @Master Radishes was not perfectly certain of Benson's alignment, but much in the past 12 hours has revolved around Benson. Nutella observed Benson and 112 scumreading each other, and somehow concluded that it probably made one of 112, Benson, and Radishes not town. If that is true, 112 is scum. Iaafr townread 112 and Benson, and scumread nutella, but iaafr's reads are very flexible, and iaafr also has very high confidence in Benson, and I am suspicious of that. I can see iaafr as scum in this constellation. Epignosis had a slow start, and asserted more authority later on, townreading nutella and attacking iaafr's scumread of her. Epignosis plays intransparently, and I can see that playstyle as a cover for powerwolfing; excepting six players from lynch today without accompanying town reads strikes me as a bold but efficient possibility to protect his wolf buddies.
Getting the puzzle of these six players to line up correctly establishes a much needed town core. My current layout is Benson, Master Radishes, and nutella as town, and 112, iaafr, and Epignosis as uncertain scum. I need to research 112, a lot depends on them.

I also have Juliets, Hyena, and Creature as provisional town, but don't see them as connected as the others. I would love to see @Hyena and @Creature evaluate each other directly.
It's really bad practice to say at least one of MR, Benson and I have to be mafia based on early-game inklings and banter.

Much does depend on me, yes.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:12 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:35 pm It’s like playing with Glorf if Glorf were an elephant
Glorf is famous for not discussing his alignment because he refuses to say he's town if he's not.

That's all I know though. I currently don't know this game's rules, the point system, or my alignment. Will figure those out and come back.
probable scum, i agree
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:12 am

probable scum, i agree
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I am still 3 pages behind and it's time to go to work. I'll catch up when I get home mid-afternoon though I'm sure there will be 10 more pages by then.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: I am the caught up Elephant.

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Elephant wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:10 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:51 pm I really wanted to have a fun game here and being insulted and tunneled doesn't really jive with that so I'm gonna just post gifs and be cheerleader til the wheels fall off. If you accuse me for the foreseeable future I will reply with wet fart noises.
The farts were boring because they were not your own.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:51 pm Think I figured out how to vote, guessing it’s thay poll. That’s kinda janky but I can get with it.

I RNGed 5 so I voted dom because he’s 5th down. #ElliStyleReadsAreRandom
Nanook creates the impression that he is by himself with his emphasis on being "self sufficient": he figured out the poll, but not the vote tags, and by this we see that he did not have help, and therefore presumably no access to scum chat. But the vote tags are really the most obvious part of voting, since players have been using them in the thread, and it's apparent how they work if you quote someone. As a townclear, it feels forced.
I am surprised that Nanook has voted me before I even posted this.
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:02 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:49 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:48 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:47 pm

Have a beer.
I don't have any.
Fates worse than death.

Talk to me about Hyena.
I don't remember if I had previously stated a read on them, but they're NAGL rn
I don't know what that means. I'm old.
NAGL = Not a Good Look

And hell, might as well do this, he's been pinging me for a bit after all~

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine
What exactly pinged you about Hyena, @Pawn Lelouch ?
iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:44 pm i already think radishes is town, if he's the one who gave that read

esp if benson is town, from the way radishes kinda reinforced the townread of benson when i was starting to doubt it

no reason to stop me from turning on benson at all if radishes scum benson town
iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:56 pm
Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:54 pm Before my dishonestly infects too many thoughts I should confess that I don't have a hard scum read on 112 or anything like that. But I'm suspicious and paranoid because she really hasn't' delivered the insight I expect so far.
i find this post very towny so yea benson stays in my towncircle probs
I don't like this.
nutella wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:12 pm @Benson you are scum right? Popping in and out to share your two cents. You're hiding something bucko.
He's had a lot more interactive content than you so far tbh. Lots of juicy meaty meta discussion between him and 112 and Radish. One of those three is probably scum, maybe him, but lack of content is not a valid reason to suspect him.
Your "one of these three" conditional is interesting, can you support it? Since I believe that Master Radishes is aligned with Benson, and likely to be town, should I investigate 112? Your 1804 reads list these three as town. Can you recall why you reconsidered?

nutella wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:11 pm
Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:28 pm Looked at the ISO: 112 has way too few hot-takes/60. That's a lynching imo
I'm intrigued by how much you two have been at each other's throats. Both of you have said things to the effect of "we can spot each other when we're both town" and the opposite of that has happened, which makes me think one of you is likely bad. I have leaned 112 based on some prior reasons and because I saw her as a deepwolf in wc1 whereas I'm unfamiliar with you.
This looks like a partial answer to my question above.
iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:23 pm in fact im just gonna leave my vote there and afk the rest of the day

[VOTE: evenstar] aubergine
You have promised apathy before, but not delivered on it.
iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:33 pm
Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:32 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:17 pm full disclosure i think eva is town but i kinda wanna just pl her on my perception that she keeps tunneling town (me, mac, hyena) and is going to continue to do so and form stubborn uncompromising reads that i disagree with etc

probably wont end up staying on this vote but theres no good wagons yet

eh maybe i sit on 112 for now

[VOTE: 112] aubergine
I confused about what you're saying here
PL stands for policy lynch

as in I'll lynch a townread because I dislike what they're doing to the gamestate and they keep tunneling my townreads
"I'll lynch a townread" does not bode well. Have you observed Evenstar tunneling as town before?
iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:59 pm still dont trust nutella, all things considered, after a bong rip
I agree that nutella is a puzzle piece that deserves to be placed next to Radishes, Benson, 112, and iaafr. Her shade is currently town to me.
iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:07 pm most of nutellas posts are just limp and the strong ones stand out as too confident for no reason

i dont see a town undercurrent
I see it, and I wonder how you missed it.
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:55 pm So story time.

Once upon a time, I was The Syndicate Mafia Universe representative.

I called out a member of the mafia for using quite the same language Hyena has been using. The name was EngagedEnglish or EnglishEngine or something like that. I nailed him simply because of his words.

I backed off because he was a stranger to me, and I doubted myself. I was killed and the mafia won.

I'm not doing that again. Hyena is guilty. I see the same telltale linguistic tics.
@Epignosis , could you please elaborate? I would like a detailed assessment, because then I can check the Mafia Universe Championship Wildcard game 1 for the occurrence of the same tics. Since Hyena played as town there, this should substantiate or disprove your case.
(1626 has nutella asking the same, I like that. But Epignosis refused to answer.)
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:56 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:39 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:34 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:32 pm

its hard to think of evenstar as a genius while being tunneled incorrectly by her

also why do you think nutella is town
I haven't really seen any reason to scum read her. She has been here a lot, sharing her thoughts... She and I have seen a few things the same way. I feel like I have a pretty good Nutella radar. Prone to tinfoil and tunnelling but generally quite good.
Something to remember is by a someone pushing you doesn't mean they are always a wolf they could just have a what they feel is a case or train of thought towards you with it.

If you think someone is making a case against you as town when they are town you should keep that read of them and push thought why what you said is A towny and B why they are/could be a town for pushing said case
I'm not sure why you are quoting me here?
Case i say the previous message this set about it as i made my post as i enter in here and didn't wanna mess around with trying to remove your part so figured it was easier and more convenient then messing a bunch of stuff up
I..... what. Is this English?
Witness Trustworthy Liberal roleplay the subconscious aspect of confusion. :grin:
Probably shouldn’t pick on TL’s English, it’s not his first language.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

Probably shouldn’t pick on TL’s English, it’s not his first language.
I have never had any problems understanding Trustworthy Liberal in the past. I am not "picking on his English", I find these two posts specifically ungrammatical and hard to understand, and smiled at the idea that it was intentional.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:12 am
Elephant wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:53 am From my interaction with Master Radishes, where Benson butted in, I have Benson as town if Radishes is town, and Radishes leans town on me. @Master Radishes was not perfectly certain of Benson's alignment, but much in the past 12 hours has revolved around Benson. Nutella observed Benson and 112 scumreading each other, and somehow concluded that it probably made one of 112, Benson, and Radishes not town. If that is true, 112 is scum. Iaafr townread 112 and Benson, and scumread nutella, but iaafr's reads are very flexible, and iaafr also has very high confidence in Benson, and I am suspicious of that. I can see iaafr as scum in this constellation. Epignosis had a slow start, and asserted more authority later on, townreading nutella and attacking iaafr's scumread of her. Epignosis plays intransparently, and I can see that playstyle as a cover for powerwolfing; excepting six players from lynch today without accompanying town reads strikes me as a bold but efficient possibility to protect his wolf buddies.

I also have Juliets, Hyena, and Creature as provisional town, but don't see them as connected as the others. I would love to see @Hyena and @Creature evaluate each other directly.
It's really bad practice to say at least one of MR, Benson and I have to be mafia based on early-game inklings and banter.

Much does depend on me, yes.
I don't think it is bad practice to make associative reads, people do it all the time for various legitimate reasons. They need to be evaluated later, as nutella has done, and I am doing.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Elephant wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:17 am
112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:27 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:13 am i read you wrong d1 of wc1 too

anyway im over the nutella read

i read hyena's iso and i dont love it and there are a few scummy points

like trying to signal that he needs to interact more with mac before he can develop a read (recently played against a scum who insisted he needed more realtime interaction)
kinda high fluff interaction ratio and his pushes are a bit strange

so something like dragomir/hyena/112 now

still feel 112 is posturey after all and not actually that towny?

i mean theyre promising big so im waiting on the delivery
i like the thought here. drago/hyena aren't terrible picks- as in i can see why you'd have them there, particularly drago. but they're also on the borderline between being good reads for a civilian to push and good reads for a wolf to push if that makes sense. i know you're wrong about me, so that gives me additional pause here.

in the game i remember playing with you, i had a strong and confident town-read on you right up until i was mislynched with you on the wagon. i'm not feeling as confident as i am in you as i was then, and you going back and forth on your read on me--and notably changing it after being called on a potential pocket attempt--makes me wonder.
This is the only literate post of 112 to date, I believe, and it stays fairly non-committal.

@112 , I would like to know your opinion on Benson, Master Radishes, iaafr, nutella, and Epignosis. What are their alignments, and how are they connected?
[mention]112[/mention]
I am the Elephant.
Texas Cloverleaf
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Texas Cloverleaf »

Morning y'all

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”