8%
Puhuhu
15%

Total votes: 13
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [Day 3] A Next Generation Legend! Stand Tall, Galactic Hero! - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:16 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:08 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:05 am [VOTE: We need a poll] aubergine
I think action results still going out. We can narrow down actions in the following manner: either Junko was recruited, or our one shot RB is dead.
DDL, wanna tell us who you recruited? It’d make things more fun wait you can’t it’s in the rules ops
Why can’t the one shot roleblocker be recruited?
I didn’t think about that. I don’t think that’s a good choice, since it essentially blanks the night which is purely a town power.
TonyStarkPrime

Re: [Day 3] A Next Generation Legend! Stand Tall, Galactic Hero! - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:13 am [VOTE: tonystarkprime] aubergine let’s make it a trifecta.
Not this time good sir
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: [Night 2] Boy's Life of Despair - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:22 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:19 pm Alright, it’s become more of a “let’s antagonise the fuck out of him when he’s trying to sort us” type of deal.

See ya tomorrow
We must also try to sort you. I’ve not been trying to antagonize you in the slightest. I feel like you’ve misconstrued several of my posts. I’m trying to decide whether or not I think that comes from an honest place.
Town misconstrues to a mental narrative, scum builds a fake narrative around the truth
Yarp.
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:56 pm Note : This will be my town casing of people and my personal PoE. Also, some of you might notice a pattern where I read people based on their posting on day 2. I have intended that, as I see Day 0 and Day 1 a waste to read people. All this analysis was made under the presumption that there was no real mafia on day 0 and day 1 and so, it would be a waste to sort there.

Long Con :
Spoiler: show
Apart from all the derp clears, his #476 is something that I really like. It's an angle of pushing that I find townie, because it stems from paranoia, which is a sign of not knowing sloonei's alignment, therefore, not TMI towards Sloonei being town. I think it would be odd for a mafia to just choose this pushing angle, I think they'd focus on other stuff. Also, in context, this way of pushing was really going with the thread, as it was stale and there wasn't too much to go based off of, so it doesn't really read to me as if he's really trying to stand out and look townie. He's more concerned over Sloonei being a potential conversion and a threat to town than he is about himself and how he's going to look after that.
===================

Trustworthy Liberal :
Ok, I know this read is going to not have great stocks or anything, but just based on how TL thinks and is posting in this game, I want to lean town. Last time I played with him as scum, his tone was all weird, and he essentially busy posted his way until EoD, at which point I decided to switch on him and lynch him, because I had a solid town core and he wasn't really spicy or anything. Mental note for me, I'm fine clearing TL here, but if I ever would need to re-assess something, this would probably be one of those places. Shouldn't be an issue, if I see something scummy about him, I'll probably change my mind on him regardless. He just seems town here. I don't think I need to stress this, I am of the opinion that other people town read him as well.
===================

Rej :
I feel like if Rej is a mafia, he slipped the fact that there was already a converted fellow to begin with (post #512 - "his fellas")

I like how Rej is switching between trying to genuine scum hunt and mechanical talk, it reads like he's taking his time solving the puzzle and trying to fit the pieces at his own pace, if that makes sense. I feel like Rej would probably be self-pressured into over-sharing his thoughts, but he's rather chill here.
====================

TSP :
Town lean, mainly because of the PM thing.
===========

Jackofhearts :
Same. He would also never have pushed the bear there.
=========================

Turnip Head :
I like his progression on Okosan. It started off with Turnip Head randomly acknowledging the fact that Okosan went really quiet all of a sudden, which was weird given his posting on the previous days. He kind of brushed it off and then when he saw my case, he also pushed the idea of a possible Okosan scum world. This gives me a feeling that, he felt that his gut feeling was finally backed by a case justifying that gut feeling, and therefore validating it. I feel like scum!TH would've waited a lot more and not post right after I go at Okosan there. This might be a bit biased read, it's combined with how relaxed TH has been and I'll take Jack's roleplaying read off TH as legit, even though I don't really wanna put much stock in, but I could see it being a thing.
=======================

p-edit (i believe you call it linki here?) - I see, that's reasonable. It adds up with your thought that he's town, I'd take it you would suspect if new people advocated against your lynch here. However, his vote was placed purely based on how he would think Monokuma would handle EoD, it didn't have to do anything with your play style there. Curious. What made you feel like he voted you based on him not knowing you?
Cooooo! (So Okosan finally took a good look at this post, and he kind of finds himself disagreeing with a lot of it. First off, before Okosan gets into any of the reads, why are you assuming there was no mafia on Day 0 or 1? Day 0 Okosan can understand, but obviously there was a kill N1. So unless you think DDL converted someone N1, they got notified N1, and then killed someone there has to already be scum by that point. Sure there are no partners, but honestly Okosan feels like in this game partners don't mean a lot anyways and we won't get as much as we might like from analyzing stuff like that. Since the "mafia"'s only wincon is to kill someone and live what do they care if the rest of their team dies?)

Cooooooooo? (Anyways moving on to the reads. The ones Okosan agrees with and/or doesn't disagree with is TH and Trustworthy Liberal. TH is mostly in the latter category of Okosan didn't really pay much attention to them besides d1, and even through Okosan's admittedly quick reread he didn't change much there. Overall very null, but Okosan should really revisit. Trustworthy Liberal Okosan can agree is probably just town. This one is a bit of a gut read based on how they've been posting. Obviosuly Okosan doesn't know Trustworthy Liberal, but what they've been doing/saying doesn't sound like it's coming from scum)

COO! (The rest of the reads Okosan finds kind of meh. First TSP and JackOfHearts Okosan doesn't think should be explicitly cleared or town leaned on because they found the bear. As Okosan mentioned this game is different with mafia not really caring about potential partners of any sort. So sure while there may be some secret stuff that would make it so that mafia doesn't really want to find Monokuma, but from what we know it's not like the killings will stop. Just maybe we'll get less recruits. That means very little to mafia except for there being less sus people in general. And it's an easy way to get town cred. Okosan's just saying they should be evaluated separately from the bear push)

Cooooooo! (And finally we have Rej who Okosan is feeling worse about than you seem to be. With Rej Okosan would actually like to see a bit more from him tbh. It does feel like Rej is somewhat engaged and whatnot, but Okosan personally would like to see Rej push some scum suspects a bit more than he has so far.)

Cooo! Cooo? (Okosan was going to say he felt a little less sure about Long Con but after reading his posts today Okosan actually kind of likes him now. The argument would've been that in some aspects earlier on it seemed like Long Con was just throwing sus around to make people look worse. The main example Okosan had was how he said everyone voting Turnip Head Day 1 was sus, but then never really pushed it. Even if the comment wa just a joke.)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coo! (So tldr of that is:
1) There could've been scum Day 1 so don't discount it
2) Trustworthy Liberal, TH, and now Long Con are reads Okosan either agrees with or doesn't have grounds to disagree with
3) TSP and JackOfHearts shouldn't be cleared based off of pushing the Bear. JackOfHearts Okosan does still think is town, but Okosan actually kind of susses TSP a bit
4) Rej also seems somewhat scummy)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:27 am [VOTE: Sloonei ] aubergine

Sloonei / sig / fayt / okosan

Set on all of these, @ me if you town read anyone of them + reasons
Coo!! (Question why do you scum read fayt? Okosan can understand if you null read her do to her not really posting, but why the scum read? Or are you just saying these are good lynches regardless?)
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Rej »

[mention]tedxtr[/mention] did you kill Dom?
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:15 pm
Rej wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:57 pm
Okosan wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:37 pm
Rej wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:27 pm
Rej wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:14 pm Does it make Sloonei confirmed towny?
How?
because she was DDL's counterwagon, how big are the odds first recruit and Monokuma got both tied?
Cooooooooo! (Well in the world that she's the first/only recruit it doesn't make her any more town no. Because it's not like scum would be directing the lynch off of her. In the world in which there's two mafia it's iffier, and Okosan thinks that's the world we're in? Because otherwise there shouldn't have been a kill yesterday right?)
If Monokuma thinks ahead then we can count for 3 maf already :shrug: one is about to be recruited
But lynching one of the own allies can be a good thing if they can win with Monokuma... hmm
Well if the Roleblock goes off successfully we can assume that there will still be two.
Also if i am correct i was thinking this over night it is possible for Monokuma to "Miss" a recruit if he targets a dead character.
that is assuming of course that he doesn't know dead peoples characters.
means there must be communication etween Monokuma and the shooters :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COOO! (Now someone like Creature, that's a person who's barely posted Okosan can get behind a scum read for. Creature seems super disinterested in what's happening this game, and yet for some reason felt the need to mention that Monokuma recruited through roles not players. Could be him getting recruited even though he didn't expect to be, so that was at the front of his mind :ponder: )
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coo! (Get in here and help us out [mention]Creature[/mention] ture )

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 443
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Rej wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:19 am @tedxtr did you kill Dom?
That would be funny, unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Okosan wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:12 am
tedxtr wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:56 pm Note : This will be my town casing of people and my personal PoE. Also, some of you might notice a pattern where I read people based on their posting on day 2. I have intended that, as I see Day 0 and Day 1 a waste to read people. All this analysis was made under the presumption that there was no real mafia on day 0 and day 1 and so, it would be a waste to sort there.

Long Con :
Apart from all the derp clears, his #476 is something that I really like. It's an angle of pushing that I find townie, because it stems from paranoia, which is a sign of not knowing sloonei's alignment, therefore, not TMI towards Sloonei being town. I think it would be odd for a mafia to just choose this pushing angle, I think they'd focus on other stuff. Also, in context, this way of pushing was really going with the thread, as it was stale and there wasn't too much to go based off of, so it doesn't really read to me as if he's really trying to stand out and look townie. He's more concerned over Sloonei being a potential conversion and a threat to town than he is about himself and how he's going to look after that.
===================

Trustworthy Liberal :
Ok, I know this read is going to not have great stocks or anything, but just based on how TL thinks and is posting in this game, I want to lean town. Last time I played with him as scum, his tone was all weird, and he essentially busy posted his way until EoD, at which point I decided to switch on him and lynch him, because I had a solid town core and he wasn't really spicy or anything. Mental note for me, I'm fine clearing TL here, but if I ever would need to re-assess something, this would probably be one of those places. Shouldn't be an issue, if I see something scummy about him, I'll probably change my mind on him regardless. He just seems town here. I don't think I need to stress this, I am of the opinion that other people town read him as well.
===================

Rej :
I feel like if Rej is a mafia, he slipped the fact that there was already a converted fellow to begin with (post #512 - "his fellas")

I like how Rej is switching between trying to genuine scum hunt and mechanical talk, it reads like he's taking his time solving the puzzle and trying to fit the pieces at his own pace, if that makes sense. I feel like Rej would probably be self-pressured into over-sharing his thoughts, but he's rather chill here.
====================

TSP :
===========

Jackofhearts :

Turnip Head :
I like his progression on Okosan. It started off with Turnip Head randomly acknowledging the fact that Okosan went really quiet all of a sudden, which was weird given his posting on the previous days. He kind of brushed it off and then when he saw my case, he also pushed the idea of a possible Okosan scum world. This gives me a feeling that, he felt that his gut feeling was finally backed by a case justifying that gut feeling, and therefore validating it. I feel like scum!TH would've waited a lot more and not post right after I go at Okosan there. This might be a bit biased read, it's combined with how relaxed TH has been and I'll take Jack's roleplaying read off TH as legit, even though I don't really wanna put much stock in, but I could see it being a thing.
=======================

p-edit (i believe you call it linki here?) - I see, that's reasonable. It adds up with your thought that he's town, I'd take it you would suspect if new people advocated against your lynch here. However, his vote was placed purely based on how he would think Monokuma would handle EoD, it didn't have to do anything with your play style there. Curious. What made you feel like he voted you based on him not knowing you?
Cooooo! (So Okosan finally took a good look at this post, and he kind of finds himself disagreeing with a lot of it. First off, before Okosan gets into any of the reads, why are you assuming there was no mafia on Day 0 or 1? Day 0 Okosan can understand, but obviously there was a kill N1. So unless you think DDL converted someone N1, they got notified N1, and then killed someone there has to already be scum by that point. Sure there are no partners, but honestly Okosan feels like in this game partners don't mean a lot anyways and we won't get as much as we might like from analyzing stuff like that. Since the "mafia"'s only wincon is to kill someone and live what do they care if the rest of their team dies?)
D0 goes into Day 1 and Night 1 comes after Day 1. So, you just misunderstood how the phases work.
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:32 am
Okosan wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:12 am

Long Con :
===================

Trustworthy Liberal :
===================

Rej :

====================

TSP :
===========

Jackofhearts :

Turnip Head :
=======================

D0 goes into Day 1 and Night 1 comes after Day 1. So, you just misunderstood how the phases work.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Okosan wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:17 am

Coo!! (Question why do you scum read fayt? Okosan can understand if you null read her do to her not really posting, but why the scum read? Or are you just saying these are good lynches regardless?)
I don't scum read him. I don't scum read any of you or Sloonei either. You're left out in the open because you're not being town.

It's not a matter of me scum reading you, it's a matter of me placing higher trust in my town reads, which leaves you out in the open.
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COOO! (Oops this was supposed to be under that)

Coo! (Uh no Okosan didn't? There was a kill N1 so unless you think either Monoluma recruited someone N1 and the got the chance to kill the same night, or Monokuma or town did the killing instead, there had to be a mafia by N0 or N1)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

*Coo (D0 or D1)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:33 am

I don't scum read him. I don't scum read any of you or Sloonei either. You're left out in the open because you're not being town.

It's not a matter of me scum reading you, it's a matter of me placing higher trust in my town reads, which leaves you out in the open.
COOOOO! (Okay if that's the case then why do you trust Creature over those 4 people?)
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Argh. No. Jack of Hearts is a schemer. We're supposed to believe that he just *realized* it was DDL from a PM? We lynched DDL and he survived, like he knew he would. Like he knew when he was plotting with Jack. "Sure, out me, it doesn't really matter," says DDL. "You'll get cred for it!"

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine just a little hunch
Okosan
The Mark

Re: [Day 0] Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Okosan »

sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:11 pm
Rule 10 Headmaster Monokuma will not help or impede students in trying to graduate.
COOOOO! (Depending on how much this covers DDL might not have been able to suggest that to mafia since that would be helping them gain cred to survive to the end. But this rule is very vague)
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: [Day 0] Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:41 am
sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:11 pm
Rule 10 Headmaster Monokuma will not help or impede students in trying to graduate.
COOOOO! (Depending on how much this covers DDL might not have been able to suggest that to mafia since that would be helping them gain cred to survive to the end. But this rule is very vague)
Yeah, that's a weird rule... what is graduating? Winning?
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
Wagonomics
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooo! (Graduating as far as Okosan is aware is trying to kill someone and survive until the end of the game. But he'll double check)
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:27 am
Rej wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:19 am @tedxtr did you kill Dom?
That would be funny, unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity.
so you didn't had the chance to be trigger happy lmao :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coooo! (Yeah so according to Rule 6 "Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.")
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Okosan wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:35 am COOO! (Oops this was supposed to be under that)

Coo! (Uh no Okosan didn't? There was a kill N1 so unless you think either Monoluma recruited someone N1 and the got the chance to kill the same night, or Monokuma or town did the killing instead, there had to be a mafia by N0 or N1)
I think you're still not getting it, or maybe I'm not seeing your point.

The first night of the game was Night 1.

Night 1 only occurs after Day 0 and Day 1 end.

My assumption is that recruits can kill on the same night as they've been recruited. I was hunting scum in Day 2 because it's right after Night 1.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Okosan wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:37 am

COOOOO! (Okay if that's the case then why do you trust Creature over those 4 people?)
Bad reasons. But good question.
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:52 am
Okosan wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:35 am COOO! (Oops this was supposed to be under that)

I think you're still not getting it, or maybe I'm not seeing your point.

The first night of the game was Night 1.

Night 1 only occurs after Day 0 and Day 1 end.

My assumption is that recruits can kill on the same night as they've been recruited. I was hunting scum in Day 2 because it's right after Night 1.
COO! (It just seems very unlikely that mafia get to kill the same night that they are recruited. Because what if DDL takes until the end of the night to pick someone? Then mafia just gets screwed. In Okosan's mind it makes a lot more sense that DDL got to start with a recruit on Day 0 or that there's a traitor that started it like mentioned earlier in the game)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:53 am
Okosan wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:37 am

Bad reasons. But good question.
Coo! (It's just to Okosan out of the two people barely posting in this game Creature seems so much more scummy than Fayt unless there's some personality thing that Okosan is unaware of)
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I guess it makes more sense, then. You're right.
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:37 am Argh. No. Jack of Hearts is a schemer. We're supposed to believe that he just *realized* it was DDL from a PM? We lynched DDL and he survived, like he knew he would. Like he knew when he was plotting with Jack. "Sure, out me, it doesn't really matter," says DDL. "You'll get cred for it!"

I got a PM of like 7 words and was like “it’s one of four people”. It’s completely reasonable. The only way it’s advantageous to scum to lynch DDL is if the game is completely broken.
If Jack were the first night recruit, DDL would have PMed him with his identity to calm him down.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I have a bias for people that come in and instead of posting content, they just busy post their way out of the thread.

It's especially the way fayt has been posting where he's actually trying to look town while making those pop-ins as well. Everytime he does so, he focuses on some random aspect to show that he's attempting to do something, even though it literally means nothing.

I have a blind spot for creature and I am sad whenever he gets lynched because lol creature. But I think Fayt has a higher chance of flipping scum than Creature here.

It goes back to mentality analysis on lurkers. Townie lurkers are more likely to make use of their time by actually asking stuff in the thread and progressing the game for themselves, while the scum lurkers are more likely to post like how Fayt is posting right now.

Signing up for a lot of games proves that you have enough time to play those games, or at least dedicate some time to posting in all of them. He mentioned he likes danganronpa, but everytime he posts in here looks like he's doing so because it's a chore rather than pleasure.

I'd need some meta on Fayt to see if he flakes his scum games like this but this is where I'm headed at.
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:06 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:37 am Argh. No. Jack of Hearts is a schemer. We're supposed to believe that he just *realized* it was DDL from a PM? We lynched DDL and he survived, like he knew he would. Like he knew when he was plotting with Jack. "Sure, out me, it doesn't really matter," says DDL. "You'll get cred for it!"

I got a PM of like 7 words and was like “it’s one of four people”. It’s completely reasonable. The only way it’s advantageous to scum to lynch DDL is if the game is completely broken.
If Jack were the first night recruit, DDL would have PMed him with his identity to calm him down.
Cooo! (To be fair Okosan doesn't think there's any reason we should automatically read you town for it either. Scum would want to hunt for Monokuma as much as Town would. Since Monokuma getting lynched, not being able to recruit anyone, or whatever else doesn't stop mafia from winning unless it literally ends the game. Plus it gets them a lot of town cred and apparently just wastes a day for town)
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Creature's chance of flipping scum here is at rand more than anything, whereas Fayt would actually be more likely to flip scum imo
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 322

Post by Sloonei »

I voted for rej.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooooo? (Are there other people you currently sus in this game or are is it just Jack? Also, what makes Jack the most suspicious of the people who figured it was DDL?)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:40 am I’m tapped out, guys. You’re gonna have to solve the rest of this without me.

(More like the emotional wringer of playing DR2.)
Man just wait till you play V3 then.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:07 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:40 pm Yeah but

Monokuma can have PM communication with anyone. Including his recruits. In what world does Monokuma still not know his recruits' identities? And further, discuss kill targets?
I think Monokuma can recruit roles and message players.

He’d only be able to talk to his recruits if they up and message him, claiming to have been recruited. While I agree the soupkill is probably purely an anticlaim mechanic and Monokuma doesn’t want to kill the blackened, it’s still a risky thing for a recruit to do since Monokuma’s wincon is unknown.

Of course, DDL could ask his recruits to contact him via soapbox and now the main thread if that’s what he wanted. I guess we’ll see.
That's not a bad idea.

Hey recruits, feel free to contact me!

(okay this is dumb)
Fayt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Fayt »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:11 am Creature's chance of flipping scum here is at rand more than anything, whereas Fayt would actually be more likely to flip scum imo
I'm not scum. If you can't understand that I can be simply busy during lunar new year of all things, then go ahead and shoot for a lynch.

Anyways, pretty sure Junko and Monokuma are working together. Ever since day 0. DDL trying to dissuade us otherwise so probably not best to rely on that person to block DDL every night at least.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Fayt is a girl yo.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Fayt wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:10 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:11 am Creature's chance of flipping scum here is at rand more than anything, whereas Fayt would actually be more likely to flip scum imo
I'm not scum. If you can't understand that I can be simply busy during lunar new year of all things, then go ahead and shoot for a lynch.

Anyways, pretty sure Junko and Monokuma are working together. Ever since day 0. DDL trying to dissuade us otherwise so probably not best to rely on that person to block DDL every night at least.
Well I did theorize on it.

But then I theorized against it.

What would it be, I wonder.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Both Junkos are really screwed up though.

If you don't mind DR3 (the anime) spoilers, check this out:
Basically 16 random students murdering the fuck out of each other while Junko makes a speech about despair and her sister sings a serenade for no fucking reason.

(it's in Spanish because it's really hard to find English footage of this stuff)

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Jack is town, scumJack doesn't gloat like that but townJack does imo
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:33 am I voted for rej.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'd be down for a Jack vote.

I'm liking Okosan, TH, ted, and Lc.

I'm meh on Rej, sloonie and TSP. However, I don't think both tsp and sloonie are mafia.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also keep in mind mafia doesnt all know who other mafia is.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:57 pm Also keep in mind mafia doesnt all know who other mafia is.
Which is why j think we don't have mafia per say, but more so LMS type thing. :shrug:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Creature is here. But not posting much which is his usually thing. He's kinda impossible for me to read

I disagree with whoever said Fayt is bad based off excuse. You can think you have tine for multiple games and then just don't.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I suspect rej only since his playstyle gut reminds me of how he was last game I played where he was mafia.

And trustworthy is null.
ImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

hmm if for any wagon I would hop on too, I would also hop on the Jack, DDL or Creature wagon one of them is certainly mafia
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”