Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 3]

Post by Dom »

math is wonderful

what TSP is doing is not mathematics. : (
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:40 am “Math is scummy!”
TSP doesn't think I am a good lynch
TSP uses probability to vote for me
I flip town
TSP "well it was still the better lynch"
TSP gets to vote for a player he considers a bad lynch and abscond his personal accountability

He should not be allowed to do this.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:41 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:48 pm You guys are also being verrrrry liberal with the term gaslighting
I have a wonderful solution to this. You'll see it one day.
😂😂😂

As long as it’s electric
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

You guys take this game too seriously sometimes, sheesh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let me rephrase. He can do whatever he wants. But it should not be looked upon favourably by anybody who actually understands how to win this game. What he is doing is a specifically scummy strategy. If he was town he would attempt to cause the lynch of somebody he thinks is a good lynch.

If I am wrong for voicing this or your natural reaction is to mock me for it then I question how seriously you're taking winning this game as a civilian.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:48 am You guys take this game too seriously sometimes, sheesh
Sure, sometimes. I have moods lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:49 amIf he was town he would attempt to cause the lynch of somebody he thinks is a good lynch.
I mean. Wtf.

You’re right mac, I’m not treating this game Super Seriously. I’m treating this game as a game. Because it’s what I do with moments of free time to distract myself. Not really interested in the MAFIA IS SERIOUS BUSINESS AND ANYBODY THAT DOESNT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY IS A PIECE OF SHIT THAT SHOULD GO PLAY CHARADES INSTEAD approach 🤷‍♀️

Fwiw my natural reaction to most things is snark or sarcasm 🤷‍♀️
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:59 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:52 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:38 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:35 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:32 pm Convince me on tranq and michelle. I feel nothing about the former and townread the latter (though less so than before as I haven't seen much from her lately)
I can't remember why I thought tranq was bad. I probably was just piggy backing someone elses suspicions. Michelle is just not on her meta.
what is michelle's meta and why/how is she not on it?
I expect more from her by now in terms of reacting to stuff and asking a lot of questions. She's kinda like juliets in that she asks a lot of questions, and (somewhat unlike juliets) I believe that it pretty strongly indicates her town meta when she does, and she has a hard time replicating it as scum. I know she was offline for a bit but I still feel like I haven't seen as much as I expect from her since day 1.
Sloonei
Noted. I see you also compare her to juliets. I forget which game Michelle was scum in recently. Maybe i'll dig that up later. I'm distracted by america's dumb election results right now
Australian Murder Mystery is the recent game I played with Mafia Michelle. A quick glance at her ISO there suggests that she was perhaps quicker to level accusations in that game, with fewer than her typical amount of questions.

I don't know what this does for my read of her in this game. I admit that it's been a while since I looked at her. I gave her an early town read because she was not reminding me of the Australian version of herself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:18 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:28 pm Why is everybody up sig's ass? Holy shit.
!
Yes?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:51 am You’re right mac, I’m not treating this game Super Seriously. I’m treating this game as a game. Because it’s what I do with moments of free time to distract myself. Not really interested in the MAFIA IS SERIOUS BUSINESS AND ANYBODY THAT DOESNT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY IS A PIECE OF SHIT THAT SHOULD GO PLAY CHARADES INSTEAD approach 🤷‍♀️
I'm not interested in that either. You can play exactly how you like.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729

Post by Sloonei »

have you seen my binders?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Anybody got thoughts about ted?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

His vote is still on G-Man
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:18 am Anybody got thoughts about ted?
I appreciate his existence and would prefer it to continue
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:23 am
What if he just lived on as a ghost for a little bit
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:25 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:23 am
What if he just lived on as a ghost for a little bit
If he lived on as a ghost all game long I'd be happier
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Well I think he's a bit sketchy. Why do you like him?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:57 am Well I think he's a bit sketchy. Why do you like him?
Mostly because he's defended me. I don't see why any scum would do that in light of the hysteria about lynching me. Same reason I like you.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I've defended you outright, has Ted defended you based on team affiliation? I'ma do some research later
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I don't remember him defending you that's all
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:40 am I skimmed the Mac push and I want it on record that he does have a point w/r/t his other GoC games, I scum read him from his first few posts and questions in Inception when I was practicing my scum hunting and I am far from feeling him scum here

Although him showing his pelts is kind of a turn off
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:28 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:32 am Hold on. If Mac flips wolf, Ted may have just outed himself as his teammate.
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:48 am In Inception his posts stuck out like a sore thumb and he was forcing interactions with his scum buds that were honestly the closest thing to open wolfing ever since day one.

In here he just posted his thoughts and didn’t force anything. His questions in Inception also sucked and he had a general agenda of looking townie, whereas in here he does seem to go at his own pace.
'His posts stuck out...' - yeah, for you reading in retrospect, sure. If they were that obvious, why didn't he get lynched right away?

And also, context is necessary. Inception was a game Mac had invited a lot of his new Champs friends to, and he presumably had more time to play. I'm not at all surprised he's playing differently here regardless of alignment.
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:57 am I honestly think you’re town and the push on you kind of makes me suspicious of the people on you.

G-Man has been a point of contention ever since day one, so has Radishes. Some people have expressed their reasoning for scum reading G-Man and yet nobody’s really pushing it, and the fact you’re being pushed over him, especially when people are claiming he ain’t done anything makes me sick to my stomach.

Lynch people that are scum.

Also, the case sig presented (which seems like the main reason people are voting you) is easily refutable by you asking in one of your posts “yo sig why are you voting me?” If you were Saitama you’d have known you silenced him so that question makes no sense. I am honestly surprised nobody pointed this out.

Especially going as far as to mention him, which meets a level of expectation of “why hasn’t he tried to engage with me / talk to me” which he couldn’t have done in one post before reaching a scum read on you. First ask questions, then reach a conclusion, and you having that thought is the closest thing to an easy derp clear like sig did on Day 1.
First, the tone seems too confident about Mac being town.

Secondly, why push G-Man as your counter example instead of me? I've been far more bandied about as a lynch. I actually don't know that this is scummy, but it's odd.

Third, you think Mac trying to engage with Sig refutes him being Saitama? I guess no one has ever lied in a game of Mafia before. :haha:

Honestly, this defence feels a bit straw-graspy and is also quite confident about Mac's 'town' alignment, and I question whether a townie would write it. :|
First, I think you’re putting a lot more stock into how I’m reading you when my suspicion was more of a “he’s not doing anything and has shit tone so i’m fine voting there” which feels rather weird. You even mentioned how my vote on you would express towards that, even though it’s not in these exact words, but this is essentially what you were doing as well. I wasn’t really scum reading you heavily because I had nothing to go based off of. I do have for G-Man. You started posting a lot more of your analysis, which was what my initial vote was based on, you not doing anything. I think this angle that you’ve taken is really opportunistic because I don’t remember saying anything about your slot other than placing a vote on you or calling you scum for not doing anything. This dichotomy is weird, do you feel like I should be voting you right here or? I don’t get it. It seems like disingenous posturing, you mentioned I was looking elsewhere while voting you, so I wasn’t really scum reading you, and i clearly stated reasons for scum reading G-Man and pushing him.

Secondly, yes, I think that posting is real and it doesn’t even matter if he’s Saitama or not, my point was I expect mafia members to know of each other’s actions so that just spews him not scum.

Going back to my point about G-Man, you’ve been constantly poked and when you started doing shit, people kind of either left you or voted you anyway, which probably means you’re town, whereas G-Man has been poked, he’s on people’s scum lists, people have actual reasoning to vote there and yet he’s constantly being avoided. People comment on how bad he looks and never hard push him. But people do push you though.

I mean, Mac’s play just reminds me of All My Circuits really, and me having an obvious scum read on him reading Inception and seeing how easy he is to be caught as scum, of course I’m going to lean the opposite because I can’t find anything scum about him in this game, so what’s your point?
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:12 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:03 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:47 am Hi I’d like to introduce you to a concept known as the fake derp clear, have you been introduced before or is this your first time?
I would've perceived it as fake if I had a reason to believe he was scum. Which I don't. Because, once again, he has nothing scummy about him.

Jumping from me not having any reasoning to scum read a slot that I've easily scum read in the past to believing an alleged "fake attempt at derp clear because he's scum" requires some kind of mental contortion to get to that conclusion.
I mean you’re pushing something that just isn’t AI as a reason to TR mac, and it just isn’t.
My point was that I'm not seeing scum Mac here unlike his Inception game where I sniped his ass page 10 or something.
[mention]Turnip Head[/mention]
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Yeah dude that POV looks scum af. Like Ted's bad but he's not sure if you are, and leans towards you not being bad. He's leaning, but it's not a civ looking for another civ, it's a baddie making a gut call
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Just my opinion of course
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 464

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Is it not the case that the entire case against Sig hinges on him swinging at Mac night one and then TMIing?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

He also compared you to g-man as if that's his pet vote
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:49 am Let me rephrase. He can do whatever he wants. But it should not be looked upon favourably by anybody who actually understands how to win this game. What he is doing is a specifically scummy strategy. If he was town he would attempt to cause the lynch of somebody he thinks is a good lynch.

If I am wrong for voicing this or your natural reaction is to mock me for it then I question how seriously you're taking winning this game as a civilian.
this is right.
if Mac is scum this is moot I think but in either case if I’m serious I’d be spending more time trying to find a better lynch.
ironically Mac knows that I’d be more serious about it if I were scum.
But I don’t care enough to save Mac.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:37 am Is it not the case that the entire case against Sig hinges on him swinging at Mac night one and then TMIing?
No, he has strong teammate equity with both Sabie and Radishes based on interactions.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:42 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:49 am Let me rephrase. He can do whatever he wants. But it should not be looked upon favourably by anybody who actually understands how to win this game. What he is doing is a specifically scummy strategy. If he was town he would attempt to cause the lynch of somebody he thinks is a good lynch.

this is right.
if Mac is scum this is moot I think but in either case if I’m serious I’d be spending more time trying to find a better lynch.
Quite quite quite the opposite
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:37 am He also compared you to g-man as if that's his pet vote
I don't follow your point here?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:44 am
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:37 am He also compared you to g-man as if that's his pet vote
I don't follow your point here?
Like why would a civ bother doing that. He's setting up a "suspicion" in the same breath as "defending" you
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:42 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:37 am Is it not the case that the entire case against Sig hinges on him swinging at Mac night one and then TMIing?
No, he has strong teammate equity with both Sabie and Radishes based on interactions.
show me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:35 am sig & radishes (from page 3 of sig's ISO on)
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:26 pm [VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

I'll potentially bite the bullet to stop a tie if it comes down to it, but like I've been saying he's my number one choice and just generally meh on Nutella/Jack.

I plan to read over Radish when I have time to form a more cohesive opinion. He does seem blendy/not super active and his Nanook connection troubles me.
sig continues to kick the can down the road on Radishes. He's yet to actually say anything substantive, which continues to look even worse in the light of baddie-gate. At least this post acknowledges some negativity around him.

Radishes is incidentally named in a Michelle ISO. Okay.

A comprehensive reads list on which Radishes is listed under "Mafia lean". I am squinting my eyeballs at this post, sig. They are squinted very hard, so much so that my eyes are almost fully closed. I can't even see what I'm typing anymore. I'm also going to note for posterity that sabie is listed as a "civ lean" for, like, no reason.

Another incidental Radish namedrop, this time with implicit shade at people who voted for him. In a multiball game, chances are that every significant wagon is gonna have scum on it, honestly.
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:10 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:54 pm It's actually really funny that radishes is looking for scum in the Nutella wagon when he got just as many votes to be lynched
That struck me as odd also. I guess it removes the potential bias/OMGUS, but personally I'd look at my own wagon first especially it I was a civ.

This seems kinda like a more mafiaish thing so I'd like an explanation for why he started that way
On this historic occasion, sig acknowledges a point against Radishes in the Syndicate's 2019 Game of Champions. At least three other people had already expressed this opinion.

In one big post, sig ISOs a handful of people at once. This post produces four hits when I ctrl+f "Radish". All four hits occur in quoted posts from the ISOee's, zero from sig's own analysis. Just stating facts.
sig wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:03 pm
Dragomir wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:59 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:40 pm
Dragomir wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:26 pmHoly shit.
Here’s what’s up:
Uhh
Nothing it’s been really slow the large post count disguises this fact
So absolutely nothing of work has occurred?
I'd read the jack/nutella stuff maybe even though we know results idk what page it started on but that's where alot of people weighted in.

People are pretty scattered with reads, radish was a top suspect so maybe read him over as well.

I'd also suggest reading N1 onward for sure.
Greets Dragomir (now nutella), and in doing so he frames the Radish suspicion in the past tense. Noted. Sig also is instructing another player to review the case against Radishes. Sig has personally avoided that case like the plague coronavirus.

In sig's Day 2 wall post (which remains commendable regardless of sig's alignment), he lists Radishes under the "MAYBE LYNCH" heading, saying that he "talked about him already" with an implication that he did so in an ISO post. I may simply be missing something here, but I don't see any such ISO. What does this mean? He gives a couple other tentative nods of support to the radishes case as well, but hedges it a bit. I'm not loving this.

And that'll bit it for Radishes. I'll do sabie tomorrow. Definite compatibility here.

@sig big question that you can address is where exactly you laid out your thoughts on Radishes, as you suggested in your Day 2 post. I don't see that anywhere and it makes your stated suspicion against him look like a puff of smoke.
Sloonei's read on Radishes/Sig interactions.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:21 am Allow me.

Sig's first mention of Sabie. Replies to Dizzy to provide some neither here or there thoughts but has her in her civ meta at this point.
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:26 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:22 pm Players who knows Sabie much better than I, please talk about Sabie.
I've got some experience with her, but not alot.

She generally starts slow and doesn't post much but doesn't post fluff when around. Right now she seems to be within her normal civ meta.
sig wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:45 pm Also a Pre-ISO (minus Michelle) breakdown of my thoughts.

Super duper Civ:
Sig

Civ Reads:
Epi: Playing within Civ meta, active.
SVS: Good tone and activity push. I like how she clarified her Radish Slip thing seemed very civvie.
tedxtr: This may change after I ISO him, but based off D0/early D1 liked him.

Civ Leans:
Sloonei
TH
sprityo
sabie12

Null:
juliets
G-Man
Dyslexicon
TonyStarkPrime
Dom

Need more posts:
Colins
Drag
Tranq

Mafia Lean:
nutella
MacDougall
Jackofhearts2005
JaggedJimmyJay
Master Radishes
speedchuck
Michelle

Mafia:

Tried to minimize my null reads. My Jack/Nutella reads are based off their back and forth so I really didn't know where to stick them, but they're both pinging me right now.
First reads list has Sabie as a civ lean, which is inline with previous post, but I suppose counteracted by the fact that she was in fact, bad.
sig wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:52 pm Dizzy, Mac, SVS, and TH/Colins are one team
Gman, Sabie, Radish, and (???) on other

linki: Yea sure tunneling since there's just one team whatever.
Next mention is on day 2 and suddenly has Sabie on a team with Radish and G-Man. Fails to provide a fourth option for that team (because he's in it?). There was no explanation as to why Sabie was suddenly mafia to Sig.
sig wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:12 pm Sig

Dom
Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME 2.0
Sloonei
tedxtr
JaggedJimmyJay
juliets
TonyStarkPrime
Michelle

Dragomir
Tranq

Dyslexicon
ColinIsCool
Turnip Head
S~V~S
speedchuck

G-Man
MacDougall
sprityo
sabie12
Suddenly Sabie is the absolute red. Even more red than me. Still hasn't really explained his read at all. Interesting to note that he has sprityo and G-Man here too. If Sig is team radishes, then I doubt either of them are. It'd be some bullshit to throw 2/3 of your remaining partners into the deep red here.
sig wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:16 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:15 pm D1 Nanook is confirmed you dipstick

Anyways, sabie and Dom are likely radish partners. Possibly one between jay/SvS/sloonei as well cause syndicate likes to bus.
Why Dom?
The only other thing close to a Sabie discussion point. He replies to Nanook to ask how Nanook has rationalised Dom as a scum partner of Radishes. Fmpov it seems pretty clear, so I don't actually buy that he really wanted to know. More just wanted to steer Nanook down the wrong path. If Sig is in team radishes/sabie this is a good look for both Dom, and Nanook not being Radishes partner. Dom because this "Why Dom" would be genuine surprise, and perhaps opportunism. Eliminating Dom and Nanook as the final partner would be a good result because until now I had them pretty much locked there.

The worst thing going for sig being teammates with Sabie is that she was apparently deep red to him but he spent literally no time talking about her outside of readslists. Like not even a "I think Sabie might be with Radishes", just literally nothing. There was no explanation about how she went from civ read to scum read either. So explaining how you went from civ read to scum, and specifically what about her play caused this would be helpful @sig. I am aware you didn't have a chance to talk on day 2, but you did on night 1 and night 2. Obviously the implication is that you changed your read of her on day 2 when you were unable to speak much. I would have thought that one of your civ reads dropping to hard scum read would be something you'd enter the thread primed to talk about, but you instead have spent almost the entire content of your game attacking me instead.

Overall I'm a little torn because a lot of the other players that have radishes compatibility that aren't flipped (Dom, Nanook, G-Man, Sprityo) don't look very likely to be Sig partners. But as a Sabie partner he definitely profiles based on his content.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:24 am
sabie12 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:37 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:02 am
juliets wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:55 am Sorry, S~V~S I am jumping in the shower and out the door to the gym. Quickly though, there were debates about Colin and Mac so I would look at them in ISO's if you can.
Thanks, Jules. I tend to have better comprehension reading thread exchanges than ISOs in general, I find I miss less nuance that way, but I will ISO them as well. Colin was a red read for me, but only as a default since I did not remember much of what he had said, and Mac was a red as well since he had not had anything to say after nutella flipped non-baddie, and his whole thing there reminded me of bad Mac (although I tend to baddie read him in general, so my opinion is not always the most valuable there), so they were both on my list.

Also, if there is anything I have to address, let me know.

Also, can anyone give me their take on why sprit voted for Nanook? Out of all the votes I see up there, that is the one that surprises me the most.
I was also busy yesterday but I had a chance to read up on what's been happening. Colin has been getting suspicion for not doing much of anything. A few people namely sloonei and spirit said colin often gets mislynched for this so they were wary of voting him so soon. TH said they're suspicious for defending him. I didn't see that as defending him as much as just being cautious of voting him too early without giving him a chance. I understand this because I get mislynched for my weird playstyle too sometimes but I haven't seen anything from colin that convinces me he's town. I had pointed out that sloonei and spirit haven't been their usual selves in the beginning of the game but I feel like sloonei has been more towny than spirit. Sloonei questioned me on my post and what I meant was if TH was suspecting him because of his difference in playstyle I could have understood that more than sayi g he's bad fir defending colin. I realize I worded that weird.

Sig had a big long post saying he was limited to one post and he thought mac did it. Mac disappeared for awhile and when he came back to find suspicion on him he was in full force mac mode and saying he's going to be mislynched and saying he won all these sockys so he is a good player and how could anyone accuse him and usual mac jokey stuff. He gave some reads and threw some suspicion at jack. I plan to read through his ISO and compare to some other games. He can be pretty tricky to read and as he pointed out he is a good player. I'm wondering if the more emotional mac is a scummy mac that got annoyed he was caught or just a civ mac being annoyed that anyone would suspect him.

I'm trying to enjoy my weekend but I plan to read through the ISOs and I'll be around in and out.
Sabie only made one post that mentions sig and she didn't offer thoughts about him in it.

The absence of a read and content about sig in general is quite odd given sig's shifting position on her. I would think that a mafioso would pay attention to an opponent that has a deep red read of them that earlier civ read them? Contrast how she dealt with sig with how she dealt with me for instance.
My analysis of Sabie/Sig interactions.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I encourage everybody to read in detail those Ted quotes that Mac posted, and tell me if that's not a scum looking for a read on Mac while pushing a g-man scapegoat agenda
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

That's not all of it. His interactive history with Radish and Sabie is nasty.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:35 am Yeah dude that POV looks scum af. Like Ted's bad but he's not sure if you are, and leans towards you not being bad. He's leaning, but it's not a civ looking for another civ, it's a baddie making a gut call
This is a fun take. In a world where Mac isn't on the Master team I could entertain a world where Ted is. Also yeah I feel like we haven't heard from him in a while.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:42 am

this is right.
:confused:

:suspish:

:shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:14 am This is a fun take. In a world where Mac isn't on the Master team I could entertain a world where Ted is. Also yeah I feel like we haven't heard from him in a while.
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:01 am I encourage everybody to read in detail those Ted quotes that Mac posted, and tell me if that's not a scum looking for a read on Mac while pushing a g-man scapegoat agenda
Okay I’m getting lost in all of these nets but this definitely doesn’t scan. If Ted is scum, he knows that Mac is not. He doesn’t need to probe Mac to try to find that.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:13 am
Meh. I have read the evidence and I refuse to admit that I might be wrong.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:35 am
This is a really strange take for anything other than a mafioso exactly teammates with Radishes and Sabie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TSP stock chart

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:38 am
This is a really strange take for anything other than a mafioso exactly teammates with Radishes and Sabie.
And Sig too? Congrats you caught us?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:34 am
nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:14 am This is a fun take. In a world where Mac isn't on the Master team I could entertain a world where Ted is. Also yeah I feel like we haven't heard from him in a while.
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:01 am I encourage everybody to read in detail those Ted quotes that Mac posted, and tell me if that's not a scum looking for a read on Mac while pushing a g-man scapegoat agenda
Okay I’m getting lost in all of these nets but this definitely doesn’t scan. If Ted is scum, he knows that Mac is not. He doesn’t need to probe Mac to try to find that.
Okay, any likelihood he's on the radish team then, in which case Mac could still be on the master team?

(Actually asking this, I don't remember anything specific about ted's equity or lack thereof with radish/sabie)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:38 am TSP stock chart

Fears of the coronavirus have taken clear effects in the market. The Fed needs to cut the hot takes rate significantly to deal with this.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:38 am
Lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Stonks
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Mr. Stark I know you're a billionaire Playboy genius but there's two mafia teams...
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:40 am
Okay, any likelihood he's on the radish team then, in which case Mac could still be on the master team?

(Actually asking this, I don't remember anything specific about ted's equity or lack thereof with radish/sabie)
JJJ said no and Sloonei said inconclusive. I tend to lean inconclusive but I haven’t ISOed TexMex.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”