Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 302

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 6]

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:24 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:26 pm TH and Speedchuck stand out as the players with the weirdest reaction to Mac vs Sig. That is, TH voted SIg, then tried to switch to me. Speed flip flopped between Sig and Mac.
I only jumped between the two of them on a utility standpoint. Like, which one is better to lynch first.
speed, why did you go back and forth twice if the decision was purely mechanical (I think thats what you're saying but correct me if I'm wrong)?
People were chatting with me about it and changing my mind as to which was better to lynch first: Sig for role mechanics or Mac to confirm the slip. It didn't matter much. You can go back and look at the context if you want, it's not like I was shady about it.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:30 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:24 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:26 pm TH and Speedchuck stand out as the players with the weirdest reaction to Mac vs Sig. That is, TH voted SIg, then tried to switch to me. Speed flip flopped between Sig and Mac.
I only jumped between the two of them on a utility standpoint. Like, which one is better to lynch first.
speed, why did you go back and forth twice if the decision was purely mechanical (I think thats what you're saying but correct me if I'm wrong)?
People were chatting with me about it and changing my mind as to which was better to lynch first: Sig for role mechanics or Mac to confirm the slip. It didn't matter much. You can go back and look at the context if you want, it's not like I was shady about it.
I don't need to look I'm sure you're telling the truth.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Epignosis »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:01 am you shading michelle
Why don't you like it?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted for speedchuck last night. I don't remember why. I'll change my vote. Probably.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:19 am Meh I'll defend myself later. Sorry for playing like hot garbage this game :shrug2: whoops
TH never did this and never will.
He has not taken me seriously this game.

Why?
speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:31 am
Dom wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:14 am
speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:33 am Also JJJ and turbup probably aren't scum together, at least. :P

[VOTE: Turnip Head] aubergine
...why?
Suddenly they don't want to lynch each other now that Mac and sig aren't around.
Fair point.

But I feel like they could have done better here. If this whole thing was to create distance, it was stupid. We're in multiball. Distance from scum isn't a clear. The cases they've made on each other just make them both look worse.
If one of them isn't the last guy on that team, and that guy shows up?

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:18 pm @Dom I have felt on a few occasions that you’ve shat on me without actually knowing what I’ve posted, and it’s not ideal. I’m an easy name to give crap right now.
Jay--

I conflated TH's behavior with yours.
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:38 pm Some Secret Vote clarification that I hadn't thought about until now: The secret vote will be a straight, even vote, meaning everyone has one vote and no modifiers of any kind are in play. The vote tally for the secret vote will be revealed, but the voters will not.

The lynch poll includes all regular modifiers.
[mention]Long Con[/mention]
Can secret votes be changed before the deadline?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:39 pm On that note, someone tell me why Colin is a civilian.
he probably isn't.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by ColinIsCool »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:50 pm @JaggedJimmyJay @Epignosis @Michelle @Sloonei @speedchuck @Tranq @Dom @TonyStarkPrime @juliets @ColinIsCool

Does anyone townread TH? He seems to be the most consensus suspect and I would rather agree to focus elsewhere and lynch him via secret ballot if there's no way he's escaping lynch anyway.

So speak now so we can organize this.
I do, I did an ISO a while back and walked away satisfied. I don’t remember Jay’s ISO but I guess I should check it out if that’s what’s motivating most people
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Colin hasn't shown up in two days.
Someone mentions his name and he's around instantly.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Colin:
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:31 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:39 pm [VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine

He left the game long ago and didn't give me the villagery feeling he had in the inception game. I know he was 3rd part, but an independent can have towny posts easier than mafia.
:ponder:
This face says nothing to me. What does it mean?
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:51 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:54 pm juliets bothers me.

She has 18 total posts. Very few of those posts are interactive questions. Rather, she's done two investigative style posts, one on Jack and half a one on nutella.

That is unnerving, because I'm used to seeing an engaged civilian juliets peppering people with questions and trying to piece things together. All of this feels like busy work. Even the conclusion on Jack is a weasel:

"Jack is very good at being scum. I need to think about and/or get feedback about my points above or other points about Jack but he is a possibility for my vote today."
Good post here, something was bothering me about juliets up to this point and I couldn’t put my finger on it but Epi did.
:ponder:
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:13 pm Although before I caught up I misinterpreted nutella as scum and read the thread as such, so some of my thoughts are useless.

I feel best about sig, his NANOOK suspicion and case felt really genuine. I also really like just about everything I’ve seen from ted. I like Jay so far, and Epi.

The Michelle post I quoted earlier bugged me out, I’m not sure what it meant/if it makes any sense. I agree with Epi’s concerne toward juliets.

Radishes isn’t giving me the same exact vibe as he did when I sniffed him out as 3P in Inception, but it’s similar ...
Okay then.

Also, can we call the line with the red text, "Antisalad?" Wouldn't that be a pizza? Colin is guilty of player pizza. :srsnod:

This is a problem because Colin doesn't make any effort to discover what Michelle meant. No push. No pull. No effort.

"I caught this guy (who is bad here) as a third party elsewhere and yet... :shrug2:
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:57 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:43 pm Oh, and I really disliked Tony's vote D1. Not just because it was on me, but because it was late in the day on a complete off wagon, not with any convincing or anything, so it's not like he tried to make a lynch happen. Apart from that he's also played with me before, so he should be able to have an actual opinion on me. But the main thing is that it was off wagon and a throw away vote. Sloonei did that as scum (lone vote on me D1) when he was scum the last time I was town. Just saying.
Love this point, that stuff is almost always shady.
I'll be looking to see if Colin follows up with this.
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:08 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:44 am I feel bad for colin in that I feel like people often don't get me either but his ISO doesn't make me feel good about him. He doesn't seem to be interested in keeping up with what's going on and trying to figure things out. He asked about jack and then didn't give any further thoughts on it.

Does TH always have short responses and ask other people to make reads for him? I know I've played with him before but I don't remember. I feel like he's been kind of providing reads without much explanation and asking others to tell him why someone is scummy.

Nanook has had a big change in his tone since coming back so he must be excited about the role he got. I don't know if that's a good thing or not because he seems like he was hoping to be mafia but could just be a more exciting role. I find it weird he made it a point to point out he didn't get a mafia role.

I don't know if I've seen a bad jay before? I thought he looked like his usual self and getting discussion going and making reads. Is he different when he's bad?

Good to see sloonei seems back to his usual self. Just has to start asking more questions and have more long ISO posts and we got the old sloonei back. (Glad you're feeling better) good post on radishes I'm not familiar with them and they don't seem to be familiar with a lot of people here either so that's a good point.
This is the first time I’ve been on the site since making that post. I can hardly post when I’m not here. :shrug:

My thoughts on Jack: I somehow skipped over all that in my frenetic catch-up. I think it’s a somewhat decent look for him. I don’t see why scum-Jack would spend all day tearing down nutella to only un-tear her and draw attention to himself for being weird.
sabie leads her post with what could hardly be called an accusation against Colin, as what follows sounds to me like, "I've interacted with Colin in some way, now don't look at that and here are other concerns I have."
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:14 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:51 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:25 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:28 pm @Sloonei you mentioned you had mislynched Colin in the past for similar behavior (I think that's what you said). Can you expound on that at all?
I don't know if I said "similar behavior", but what I've mislynched colin for in the past is his tendency to hang back and provide reads at his own pace. It's easy to misread that as a tentative, behind-the-action scum player, when in reality it's just been a behind-the-action civilian trying not to overstate his thoughts.

I have not looked closely at his posts in this game so I can't give you a detailed interpretation of what he looks like here. But that's my general warning against lynching Colin.
Thank you Sloonei that is helpful. I'll take another look at him and try to guard against reading him on a tendency to hang back and provide reads at his own pace.
juliets, I’ve been playing games with you since I signed up here, including recently. Why do you need Sloonei to tell you how I play? :confused:
This post is shite.

It's also funny if you interpret "playing games with you" to mean something sinister. :feb:
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:19 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:28 pm
Dom wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:21 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:48 pm I'd rather kill Colin anyways, which is where my vote is going
This isn’t the worst take
It is, in fact, an excellent take
:haha:

PSA for the thread: when I get mislynched, take a gander at the people looking for my easy mislynch right off the bat, for ... “reasons”
PSA for civilians: When I, Epignosis, gets lynched and am not bad, look at all my posts so you can see who is. :smoky:

Colin has provided nothing here.
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:23 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:20 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:19 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:28 pm
Dom wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:21 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:48 pm I'd rather kill Colin anyways, which is where my vote is going
This isn’t the worst take
It is, in fact, an excellent take
:haha:

PSA for the thread: when I get mislynched, take a gander at the people looking for my easy mislynch right off the bat, for ... “reasons”
The reason is that you’re playing scummy 🤷‍♀️
Ah, well, that settles it then. :nicenod:
Nanook accused him, and Colin waved it off.

Which is fine. I do that.

But we know Nanook the Second was not bad.
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:24 pm See my recent post for why I’m placing a vote on [VOTE: Tony] aubergine for now.
I've been through all of Colin's posts up until this point. I don't know why he's voting for Tony.
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:38 pm I don't town read G-Man, but I don't really scum read him either. He hasn't done anything to distinguish his play other than (what I assume is) getting cursed which is not something of his own doing.
Posts that say nothing to die and go to hell.

I'm stopping there.

This isn't comprehensive, but it's condemning. Also the Tony stuff I was looking for was vague.

Observers: Commence to comment.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm sober and there's no sports to look at.

Bitches who kept me alive thinking I'm soft done FUCKED UP.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'll [VOTE: colin] aubergine
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Dom wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:05 pm Colin hasn't shown up in two days.
Someone mentions his name and he's around instantly.
Dom I’m not even gonna engage with you anymore, vote for who you want dude.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Now there's this secret vote deal. I'm assuming we're allowed to talk about that?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Colin, hi.

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Epi, I only see one part of that post I’m meant to respond to, so regarding the Michelle post, I found her reasoning to be very strange (“an independent can have ...”) as if awkwardly forcing a read.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:31 pm Colin, hi.

I meant to say above, if there are other things you’d like to talk about, shoot
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:33 pm Epi, I only see one part of that post I’m meant to respond to, so regarding the Michelle post, I found her reasoning to be very strange (“an independent can have ...”) as if awkwardly forcing a read.
I'm asking other people to respond to it. You can carry on.

I do appreciate the clarification. That does make more sense. Next time use your words. :meany:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Townread: Dom, Epignosis, juliets, Sloonei, ted, TH

Would lynch: G-Man, Jack, Jay, Michelle, speedchuck, Tony, Tranq

Willing to be persuaded otherwise
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If you have the opportunity, pick two or three of those "Would lynch" people and talk about reasons. I think the biggest issue I have with you is that you don't elaborate.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And have a vote while you do it.

[VOTE: ColinisCool] aubergine

You don't even get the vowel in your verb capitalized until you perform.

#Shade
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:00 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:50 pm @JaggedJimmyJay @Epignosis @Michelle @Sloonei @speedchuck @Tranq @Dom @TonyStarkPrime @juliets @ColinIsCool

Does anyone townread TH? He seems to be the most consensus suspect and I would rather agree to focus elsewhere and lynch him via secret ballot if there's no way he's escaping lynch anyway.

I do, I did an ISO a while back and walked away satisfied. I don’t remember Jay’s ISO but I guess I should check it out if that’s what’s motivating most people
Can you be more specific?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Well fuck you got everything capitalized anyway GOD THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING TO HELL
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thanks for fucking up my moment Jack GOD THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING TO HELL
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Meh. [VOTE: Coliniscool] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:47 pm Meh. [VOTE: Coliniscool] aubergine

:meany:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

...uhh

why is everyone's default response to me "I don't want to engage with you"'

Y'all hate me that much?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:47 pm Meh. [VOTE: Coliniscool] aubergine

:meany:
"Colin's readlist and explanations for his reads are meh and he has wolf equity."

Linki: I love you, Dom.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:49 pm ...uhh

Y'all hate me that much?
Okay.

This is going to be tough to say.

There's a dialect in typing that makes everyone think what you're really asking for is their hand in marriage. That's problematic for many reasons. Some people are married. Some have children. Some are fourteen.

Perhaps you should try a different wording to get people to "engage with you."
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:07 pm @Long Con can you confirm it's ok for me to summarize some quotes from the dream level?
Summarize, but no direct quotes, and no toeing the line.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:34 pmCan secret votes be changed before the deadline?
Yes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Maybe Dom just likes Star Trek.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:54 pm :haha: :haha: :haha:
Is it... is it too late?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:42 pm If you have the opportunity, pick two or three of those "Would lynch" people and talk about reasons. I think the biggest issue I have with you is that you don't elaborate.
That’s fair. I can do them all.

G-Man: I have no reason I can recall to assign civ credit to him so he’s there somewhat by default. I can easily see him being a low-posting scum letting others get their hands dirty

Jack: in general I have struggled to read Jack in every game I’ve played with him, but part of that is because he is really good (in my opinion) at having a consistent meta throughout. He reminds me in an eerie way of previous games where he fooled me; I realize as I type this that I’m describing a gut read.

Jay: Jay has seemed pretty off from what I’m used to and it very well could be “new Jay” but Dom had some posts in the last lynch that basically summarized the suspicion and I agree with them

Michelle: kinda reminds me of the pings I’ve gotten before from sabie, just struggling to relate to her in a way that makes me think “are we playing the same [town] game here?”

speedchuck: I know this guy has a baby but he’s also doing the G-Man thing. I can’t remember a single post of his where I’ve thought yeah this dude is town

Tony: in the posts you quote earlier there’s the bit about off-wagoning, that’s more or less the initial basis and then nothing else since then has made me think he’s town

Tranq: even quieter than G-Man! can’t trust that
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:55 pm Maybe Dom just likes Star Trek.
Oh, I see. That's how they talk about sex in Brave New World. "Would you like to engage with me tonight?"
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:44 pm

About which part. Being satisfied? I think we’ve talked about this before. I basically found myself mind-melding with TH.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:52 pm

Y'all hate me that much?
Okay.

This is going to be tough to say.

There's a dialect in typing that makes everyone think what you're really asking for is their hand in marriage. That's problematic for many reasons. Some people are married. Some have children. Some are fourteen.

Perhaps you should try a different wording to get people to "engage with you."
Folks, this is what I have the time to do when coronavirus hysteria has canceled every major sporting in the USA.

Is that what you really want for our future? Think of the children!
Or in Dom's case, don't.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:54 pm :haha: :haha: :haha:
Is it... is it too late?
Laughing at Epi.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:56 pm

About which part. Being satisfied? I think we’ve talked about this before. I basically found myself mind-melding with TH.
But TH keeps saying things that are wrong with no explanation. :confused:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:24 pm I'm sober and there's no sports to look at.

My man
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:05 pm

That's my trademark tyvm
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:24 pm I'm sober and there's no sports to look at.

My man
Your who now?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:05 pm

Link me if there’s a good example or some such. It’s possible I’m wrong to place my trust in TH for that because I am pretty damn stupid
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:08 pm

My man
Your who now?
I just engaged you
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I’m the anti-epi. Corona hysteria got me in a weird mood today and I wasn’t feeling this mafia thing. I’ll be back at it tomorrow.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:08 pm

My man
Your who now?
I just engaged you
Fuck I'm coronaed.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Y'all hate me that much?
Dom I’m sorry, you can be a bit abrasive sometimes in my opinion but I’m being a tired little bitch, I don’t want you to feel bad or anything like that. There’s just nothing I can say to something like “you haven’t read the thread” or “you haven’t been here” other than “ok”, so there just isn’t much a point to me trying with points like that. If there are other reasons you want to kill me based on the content of my posts or votes I’d be happy to respond to those though!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine Don't @ me
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm accusing you of having teammates alerting you to your name being mentioned. You disappear for days at a time, reappear without thoughts or hunting because someone has mentioned your name.

So, when are you gonna stop hiding behind how mean I am and start playing the game in earnest?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

There's a second vote too. Don't forget that shit. If you do that, you suck as a civilian. If you are mafia, disregard this message.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

As predicted, Turnip didn't give a shit what I posted.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”